Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Mary - Part I

"A girl discovers her dominance while a guy discovers his submissiveness"

33
28 Comments 28
26.6k Views 26.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Lucy and I had been living together for a couple of months when it all started. She was in her early twenties, and I was a couple of years younger. Up until I moved in with her, I’d lived my parents. My stay-at-home mother had taken care of all the household chores while my father went out to work. It was the typical old-fashioned family structure.

From day one, living with Lucy was proving to be a bit of a challenge. For one, she had a full-time job and therefore not much time for housework, and perhaps the biggest shock to me was that she expected and even demanded that I contribute to keeping things clean.

On the very first night we started living together, she reprimanded me for taking off my clothes and throwing them on the floor next to the bed.

“What are you doing?’ she asked.

“Getting into bed,” I replied.

“Is that what your mother taught you?” she continued, pointing at my clothes.

“I don’t know,” I said, “She didn’t have a problem with it.”

“Well, I do have a problem with it,” Lucy declared, “And I’m not cleaning up after you.”

I reluctantly picked up my clothes, folded the pieces I could wear again, and threw my underwear into the laundry hamper.

“See, that wasn’t difficult,” she said as I got into bed and cuddled up beside her.

I felt slightly bothered by her bossiness, but I knew that she was right. I had to learn to share the workload. She was quite strict, and she knew her boundaries. I had no doubt she would give me hell if I tried to convince her to be more lenient. She had principles, and her standards of living were quickly becoming my way of life. Besides, she was pretty and had the hottest body of any girl I’d ever dated. I could fuck her for hours, and we often did.

---

It was only a couple of weeks later when the transformation started. I was getting ready for work, having just showered and shaved. When I looked through the top drawer of my dresser, it quickly became apparent that there were no more boxer shorts to be found. I was already ten minutes late for work, and in no mood to run into unexpected problems.

“Lucy,” I called out, “I can’t find any clean underpants.”

“What?” she called back from the kitchen, above the noise of the extractor fan.

I was about to repeat myself when she appeared in the bedroom wearing a gingham cooking apron over her bra and panties. I loved that look, especially when she turned around to expose her cute round butt cheeks and naked back. I’ve always had a thing for beautiful female backs, from their ample thighs to their thin waistline, up to their perfectly-formed shoulder blades and their kissable, long necks.

If I weren't in a rush for work, I would have gladly spent time romping around in bed with her. But, I had to give an important presentation that day, and besides, I knew that Lucy wouldn’t allow for it. As soon as she started cooking breakfast, there was no question of interrupting her for sex. I had tried one time and had been met with a clear and direct response to the effect that there are a time and place for everything and that getting ready for work is neither.

“Breakfast is ready,” she said, “How come you’re not dressed yet?”

“I’m looking for clean underwear,” I answered, pushing my socks around the drawer as though a pair of underpants might suddenly appear.

“Well that’s just silly,” Lucy said, “Why didn’t you notice earlier?”

“I didn’t think about it,” I replied, “Don’t you have any clean ones?”

I could see her facial expression change instantaneously. It was the look that told me I was about to be told off. I knew the problem, but I wished I didn’t. I was about to get the “I’m not your mother” response, possibly followed by a lecture later that evening about how I needed to take more responsibility. I felt embarrassed about having asked.

She brushed me aside and pushed the drawer shut, and then opened the one where she kept her vast collection of bras and panties. It was a smorgasbord of colors and trimmings, with every clothing material known to man, from the most natural of cotton to the most exotic of synthetic materials. The color spectrum was enormous, from plain white through dull beige, through beautiful pastels, up to ‘in-your-face’ red and black with gold sparkles.

“Here, you can wear these,” she said, handing me a pair of plain white stretch cotton briefs with a tiny pink bow at the front.

“I can’t wear those!” I protested, my face turning red at the thought of wearing ladies knickers.

“You don’t have much choice,” Lucy responded, “until you learn to manage your washing.”

With that statement, Lucy went back to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast while I looked at the pair of briefs she’d handed me. Aside from the little bow, they weren’t all that much different from a normal pair of underpants; I tried to convince myself. But, when I put them on, I could distinctly feel the material tightly hugging my butt, and the clingy softness of the stretch cotton caressing my cock and balls, which gave me an immediate erection.

Mailydavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mailydavies

I tried to forget the physical sensations, but the emotional effect was even greater. I felt girlish, as though I was closer to Lucy than ever before. I wanted to be like her.

---

By the time I got to work and met my colleagues, I had forgotten about that morning’s episode with Lucy and focused on my job. There was barely a moment during the day that wasn’t taken up by the new product launch. My presentation, lunch with prospective customers, and a lot of talk about the profound effect the company would have on the industry took up the afternoon. I was reminded of my unusual underwear a couple of times when going to the toilet. But, aside from seeing the pink bow while taking out my Johnson for a wee, there was little opportunity to reflect on it any further.

---

When I got home, Lucy greeted me with a big smile.

She was wearing a cream-colored light sweater and a pleated black skirt, with black high-heels. It was somewhat like a schoolgirl look, only more sophisticated.

“How was your day?” she asked, grinning.

“Great,” I responded, “The Bachmann folks were very impressed…”

Before I had a chance to start explaining my day, she reached between my legs and fondled my cock through the pants of my suit, moving in closer to kiss me. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and pressed her tummy against me, passionately.

“And how was Big Boy, in his girlfriend’s little panties?” she whispered.

I flushed bright red. I hadn’t thought she would comment about my predicament. Despite the fact that I had felt turned on about wearing her underwear, I thought that she had seen it as a mere convenience under the circumstances.

“It was all fine,” I said, trying to downplay the situation.

She unzipped my fly and unbuckled my belt, then knelt down before sliding my pants down to my ankles. I stood there, watching in awe as she ran her hands up and down the top of my thighs.

“It’s so cute!” she declared, staring at my swelling bulge.

She tugged the top of the panties down and my shaft sprang forward. Within seconds she was sucking hard on my dick, gulping me down. I watched as her red lips left traces of lipstick everywhere they went.

I looked down at her, sucking me off like there was no tomorrow. Her blond hair swished gently against my thighs. I took her head in my hands, guiding her mouth over my throbbing member. She lapped at the head of my cock, teasing me to blow my load into her mouth. I knew how much she liked to swallow my thick stream of cum. She was proud of how much semen I could produce, and especially how hard she made me cum. The more I spurted in her and all over her, the happier she seemed.

---

“Sit on my face, baby!” I begged her, dropping to the floor.

Lucy obliged, tearing off her knickers and sitting on my face in reverse-cowboy style. I sucked gently at her bald peach while she licked my rod. I flicked my tongue over her clit and teased her labia until she started moaning. I knew I was well on my way to getting my reward.

She pushed her behind back and forth against my lips, practically riding my face. I darted my tongue at her, flicking her clitty teasingly while she built up rhythm. Her moaning and the anticipation of what was about to come was about to send me over the edge. And then she came, violently and screaming.

“Oh fuck! Yeah! Fuck,” she cried, pumping her fists on the bed as she squirted her love juices into my mouth.

I swallowed hard, trying to get as much of her juices inside me as possible. I wanted her to be a part of me, and for me to be a part of her. The exchange of bodily fluids was magnificent.

---

We jumped onto the bed and she lay down on her stomach. I slid my shaft between her buttocks and entered her sweet bald pussy from behind. At first I penetrated her slowly, feeling the swelling of my cock rubbing against her vaginal wall. I kissed her neck, smelling the sweetness of her perfume. With each push, my shaft was getting stiffer and stiffer and my balls were tightening. I could feel that she was relaxing, getting sleepy as my thighs slapped against her butt cheeks.

Within seconds, my cock swelled and I pumped my seed deep inside her, feeling her pussy tighten around my shaft. She pushed her ass cheeks softly against me as I drained the last drops of my pulsating load of cum within her.

I rolled over, pulling her gently alongside me until we were spooning, my shaft still filling her vagina. I loved to hold her like that, my meat inside her pussy, smelling the delicate mixed scent of her perfume and the natural smell of the skin on her neck.

---

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Lucy turned around and kissed me.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she whispered, “I told Amanda about you wearing my panties to work today.”

Amanda was Lucy’s best friend. They’d known each other since primary school and shared everything, including once having a threesome with some guy. Lucy had described it as “a bit of a weird experience, because he didn’t seem to know what to do.”

“Why did you tell her?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she replied, “I just thought it might be interesting. She likes that kind of thing.”

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments