Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Mary - Part II

"A girl discovers her dominance while a guy discovers his submissiveness"

18
21 Comments 21
21.1k Views 21.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
When Lucy had told me about Amanda liking men wearing panties I thought she was talking about a fetish thing. I didn’t realize there was more to it than that. About a week later I had just arrived home from work when I met Amanda in our apartment hallway. She had been to see Lucy and was on her way out.

“Hi Amanda,” I said as she stepped into to the elevator, “How are you?”

“I’m fine,” She answered rather abruptly, “But Lucy isn’t at all happy.”

Before I could react, she had pressed the door close button. I watched her through the swiftly closing gap while she stared back at me with disdain. She was a beautiful girl, with short black hair and blue eyes, but she could also look quite mean. Now was one of those moments.

---

When I got into the apartment, Lucy was sitting on the couch with her arms folded. She looked at me as though something was terribly wrong.

“What’s the matter?” I asked her softly, leaning forward for a kiss.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and told me to sit down next to her. I could tell there was something going on, probably to do with Amanda. The girls had a close bond, and if anyone could influence her, her best friend was the one. I wondered if they’d being arguing.

I put my briefcase down beside the couch and sat down. She looked at me, sighed slowly, and then started to speak.

“I had a long talk with Amanda this afternoon,” she started.

“Did she upset you?” I asked, about to place my hand on her knee to console her.

“It’s not about Amanda,” Said Lucy, brushing my hand away, “It’s about you.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, “Why were you discussing me with Amanda?”

“Because that’s what girls do,” She responded, “And because I trust her. She has a lot of experience with handling difficult men.”

“What do you mean by difficult?” I exclaimed, “I’m not difficult!”

“That’s part of the problem,” Lucy continued solemnly, “You think you’re not difficult just because you’re nice to me. The thing is, aside from just being nice, you don’t invest enough time helping me around the house and doing things together that matter to me.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I’ll try to do better. I thought we already discussed this a few times. Let’s work on it.”

I was hoping that I could defuse the conversation by admitting guilt and promising to change, although admittedly I still wasn’t convinced there was a real problem.

“We’ve discussed it too many times already,” she answered, “I need to take action now. Otherwise, things will get out of control.”

I looked at her intently. She was as beautiful as ever with her dark brown eyes and pouty red lips, but something had changed. I wanted to reach out and unbutton her white lace blouse, or to run my hands up and down her silky thighs. She loved spontaneous and passionate sex, usually only taking a few moments to get her in the mood. This time, however, I was getting a definite vibe it wouldn’t happen.

“I’ve been talking about our situation to Amanda,” Lucy said, “She suggested a training program. It’s nothing difficult, but it’s proven to be effective in helping men to be more proactive with their women.”

“What kind of training program?” I asked.

“Well, you know how last week you had to wear my panties because you hadn’t bothered to make sure you had any boxer shorts to wear?”

“It wasn’t that I hadn’t bothered,” I exclaimed, “I just didn’t know.”

“Same thing,” Lucy responded, “You need to plan ahead. So for the next two weeks you will be wearing panties as a reminder of your lack of discipline.”

She gazed straight into my eyes, defiantly.

“This is ridiculous!” I almost shouted, “I knew Amanda was putting ideas into your head. What the hell is going on?”

“She hasn’t been putting ideas into my head,” Lucy continued, “I asked her for advice, and we agreed on a plan of action. I even took the trouble to go and buy some new panties for you.”

“You did what?” I asked, having perfectly well heard what she’d said.

“Look in the bedroom,” Lucy whispered, “It’s not as bad as you think.”

“And what if I disagree?” I asked, “What then?”

Lucy looked at me for a few seconds, which seemed to last an eternity. I could see she meant business. Mostly she was a soft and gentle girl. She melted like butter when we fucked and enjoyed sex under just about any circumstances, but when she wanted to be, she could suddenly turn cold, even quite ferocious. I turned my head away.

“Now that I have been through the trouble to buy them, you will wear them,” She replied, “I’m not giving you an option, and like I said, it will help remind you to be more careful in the future.”

I felt humiliated and humbled. After all, I had let her down.

---

I got up and went into the bedroom. There was a bunch of panties lying on the bed, all with their store labels still attached. There were several different styles, from girly boxer shorts to hipsters and high-cut briefs, all in pastel or bright feminine colors. Some had lace trimmings and most had little bows of one kind or another.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

There was even one adorable pair in light blue with bright yellow silky side-ties.

“What do you think?” Lucy asked. She had followed me into the room.

“They’re lovely,” I answered gingerly, “But, they’re all so girly.”

“That’s precisely the point,” She replied, “To help stop you acting so macho.”

Strangely, the idea of her buying panties for me turned me on, but I didn’t want her to know that. Even the idea of her discussing a plan with Amanda was weirdly exciting. Besides, it was only for a couple of weeks, and then I’d be done with their silly game.

---

“Try them on,” Lucy said, “I want to see if they fit. How about this pair?”

She handed me a pair of fullback briefs with horizontal pink and white stripes.

Even as I undid my trousers and took off my underpants, my cock was starting to swell. I tried not to let it happen by telling myself there was nothing unusual about the situation. I managed to stay semi-flaccid as I put them on.

“Not bad,” She said, “They keep you nicely packaged, and they’re quite sweet too. Here, try these.”

She handed me a pair of light blue panties with a pink bow, very much like the ones I had worn the previous week.

“They’re the same style as my white ones,” she said, “Only they’re blue so you don’t mix them up when you do the washing.”

“When I do the washing?” I repeated, realizing there was more to this than she had first explained.

“Well yes,” she replied, “You can’t expect to wear them and throw them away, so of course you’ll be washing them, and mine too.”

I felt vulnerable standing there in nothing but a shirt and women’s underwear, so I kept quiet. It was all so strange to me. On the one hand I wanted to resist being pushed around and yet on the other, there was nothing dramatic to complain about. It was only underwear after all, and I knew I could do a bit more to help around the house. It’s not like she was asking me to parade around the street in a dress.

---

“You’re getting a hard on,” Lucy chuckled, running her fingernail up and down my pantied cock.

The blue pair were made of the same stretch-cotton as her white ones that had hugged tightly at my butt and caressed my cock and balls. The sensation of her fingernail made my bulge swell quickly. I blushed.

“No I’m not,” I lied stupidly.

“It’s okay to enjoy it,” she responded, “There’s nothing wrong with feeling girly.”

She kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue in my mouth while continuing to fondle my cock and balls through the panty material. I grabbed her skirt-covered ass, feeling the softness of her breasts pressing against my chest. We stood their kissing passionately for a few moments, until I slid my hands under the back of her skirt, fondling her beautiful ass cheeks. I then lifted her up and pushed her down onto the bed. I wanted to eat her out.

I knelt down between her legs and lifted her skirt. Her light purple cotton panties were completely soaked, a dark wet patch of material caused by her dripping pussy juices. She was obviously excited at what had happened between us.

I stuck my nose into her wet patch and inhaled deeply. I loved the sweet musky smell of her pussy and I proceeded to lick and suck the juices out of her panties before pulling them down.

She moaned loudly while I ran my tongue up and down her labia, flicking her stiff clit with my tongue. I darted my tongue inside her vagina several times and kissed her pussy as I would kiss her on the mouth. I knew she loved that and I was quickly rewarded with her bucking her hips as she came, dribbling her juices over my eager face.

“Take me from behind!” She cried out.

We were still half-clothed, with me wearing just a shirt and panties, and her still wearing her skirt and blouse. But, there was an immediacy to the situation. She wanted to be fucked like crazy and I wanted to fuck her.

I pulled my cock out over the top of the panties and rubbed the head up and down her pussy before pushing slowly but firmly inside her. I grabbed her round the waist and built up a rocking motion until my thighs slapped gently against her ass cheeks. Within another minute I could feel her pussy contracting once again. She let out a loud moan while more juices trickled out of her. By now the bed sheets were getting soaked.

I pushed deep inside her, holding her ass tightly to engulf as much of my manhood as I could. I knew she liked it when I filled her as much as possible, and sure enough my swollen shaft was harder than I’d ever known. My balls contracted tightly for a couple of seconds and then ‘whoosh’, a thick hot stream of semen pumped deep within her in several pulsating cycles. She moaned loudly in response to getting her fill of cum.

We collapsed into a heap from exhaustion, falling asleep and only waking up an hour later.

---

“You’ll be fine,” Lucy said the next morning while seeing me off to work.

I’d had a change of heart since the previous evening and had become very conscious of wearing ladies underwear to work, even though I’d done it once before. I wondered what would happen if someone found out, perhaps by seeing the top of the panties peeking out from the top of my trousers. Worse, I wondered what would happen if I had an accident and needed medical care, like going to hospital.

“You worry too much,” she continued, “Besides, you’re doing it for me and I’m the one who counts.”

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments