Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Christy - Part 3

"Christy finds release after moving to university"

7
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My experiences with Jenny and James had been amazing, but summer drew to an end and it was time for me to take up my place at university. I didn’t need much and only took a couple of bags with me, but the move did mean saying goodbye to my sister’s wardrobe. My parents gave me a lift to my student digs and after some typically over the top parental farewells, I was left alone three hundred miles from home.

Settling in to student life was simple. There was an immediate social network in my fellow freshers, the halls of residence provided everything I needed and school had prepared me for the more demanding aspects of a liberal arts degree course. But of course, there was one thing missing.

Separated from Jenny and James and with no access to any girly clothes, there was a gap in my life. I wasn’t comfortable with the idea of getting exposed as a crossdresser to my student friends, so coming out on campus was not in my plans.

As my first term dragged on, my frustrations increased, but relief was on the horizon. I decided to go to a neighbouring city for an exhibition, and the route from the station to the museum took me through the LGBT area. It wasn’t planned. I didn’t even know it existed until I was in it, but it was a revelation. Amongst the colourful cafes and bars nestled amongst the canal network people of all orientations felt free to be who they wanted to be – holding hands, walking arm in arm and even kissing. In short, the kind of things that was normal for straight couples but unseen on an average UK high street.

I didn’t take any action that day, but the seed of an idea had been planted. Here was a city, only a twenty minute train journey away, where I could be Christy again with no one knowing about Christian. And so the following Friday I headed straight to the station after my morning lecture. I didn’t have any girl clothes, but it was a hot September day and a lot of my wardrobe was purposefully androgynous. On the train I headed to the toilet, where I slipped off my socks, rolled up my skinny jeans a few inches to show some ankle over my cherry red Converse and styled my black bobbed hair into something more feminine. It wasn’t a transformation, but for me it was liberating to feel that little bit more girly again.

From the station, I headed straight to the canal district where I spent some time wandering around and getting my bearings. I had a coffee in a cool café-bar which sported a rainbow flag outside, took a deep breath and then set out on part two of my expedition – to head into town and stock up on some essentials.

Although Jenny had taken me out a couple of times, this was the first time I’d ever shopped on my own. I thought I would feel awkward, nervous, uncomfortable. But the truth was I was in a city where no-one knew me or anything about me and I soon stopped worrying and just enjoyed the experience. I focussed on the cheaper fashion stores, covering every inch of the floor space and making sure that I checked everything out from sports kit to formal work clothes, lingerie to evening wear. I loved the feel of the fabric in my hands, imagining how the clothes would feel to slip into and building up a fantasy wardrobe in my head. Despite doing a lot of browsing, I decided to take it easy this first time, knowing that I could repeat the experience any Friday.

But I did come away with a few essentials. Jenny had taught me that people see what they want see and draw conclusions from those cue points. A chunky watch screams male, but a slimline one says girl. So I made sure to pick up a just few key accessories, a little make up, and a couple of small items of clothing and underwear. I didn’t want to stagger back to my room burdened with shopping bags and getting any unwanted questions. At the checkout I was a little nervous, looking for any strange looks from the checkout assistant, but I needn’t have worried as they were more interested in carrying on their conversation with their colleague on the other till.

Back at my new favourite bar I paid a visit to the ladies where I slipped on a new matching jewellery set consisting of a simple silver necklace, bracelet and ankle chain and a skinny black t-shirt with capped sleeves.

ViioletaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViioletaGomez

I rolled on some lip gloss and even slipped out of my boxers, replacing them with a skimpy black thong, revelling in once again feeling my shaved cock and balls being snugly cupped in a panty gusset. My butt cheeks felt great separated by the string; I’d forgotten how good it was to have my bud rubbed by thin, silky fabric and I couldn’t help but quickly massage my ring through the soft material. I could feel myself getting hard, but now was not the time or the place, so I stashed my other new purchases in my new satchel bag and went back to the bar.

It wasn’t a massive difference to my appearance, but enough to move me away from androgynous boy to girl. I had another drink at the counter, made small talk with the barista who paid me a nice compliment on the subtle change to my appearance and flicked through a free listings paper, trying to get a feel for any opportunities in the area.

I stayed for as long as I could, watching the place get busier as the Friday after-work crowd started to file in, but soon it was time to go. I threaded through the tables and out onto the bustling streets taking in the sights of people enjoying themselves in this uninhibited area.

I hurried to the station and got the train with time to spare. It was quiet; the rush hour was over and there was just me and a few late commuters in the carriage. As the train pulled away I made my way to the toilet, this time undoing my earlier work. Off came the jewellery, down came the rolled up jeans and I mussed up my hair again to its usual indie mess.

I got back to my room in the early evening to find a couple of messages from friends on my door, asking me to join them in one of the student bars in town. But I had other plans. I stripped out of my clothes, slipped on my dressing gown and headed to the showers.  I applied the hair removal cream I’d bought earlier, waited for a few minutes, then rinsed it off, gradually increasing the temperature so it was steaming hot. I tidied up the landing strip above my cock and then had a quick douche down below.

Back in my room I laid out my new goodies. Although playing with my ass in the shower had got me hot and my cock was already painfully hard, I managed to resist touching myself for a few more minutes. Instead I shrugged a new silky black baby doll nighty over my head and looked into the mirror as I quickly added a few touches of make up. I decided the blood red lipstick and smoky eyeshadow I’d chosen was a great combination and it worked particularly well when I brushed my straight black bob around my cheeks to frame my face. I looked pretty vampy; with my scarlett lips glistening and the babydoll barely covering my milky ass cheeks I decided I was definitely very fuckable.

I turned to the bed where the lube and dildo I’d bought earlier were waiting for me. Soon I was in my favourite position, easing the silicon eight inch tool in to my tight ass pussy and riding it cowgirl style up and down. I’d made a good choice, as the bulbous head was rubbing my prostate just right and I could feel an intense orgasm building without me even touching my cock.

As I bounced up and down, my cock quivered and started to leak precum, which I massaged around my helmet, before sucking it off my slick fingers and tweaking my nipples. I moved on to my back, lifting my legs to maximise depth and thrust the dildo ever deeper into my hungry arse. The babydoll nighty had ridden well up, bunching around my chest and I pulled it up further so that I could twist and tug on my nipples with my free hand.

Finally my cock twitched once, twice, three times and then released a massive stream of cum, spunking the hot thick liquid onto my face and tummy. I scooped it up and licked it off my dripping fingers, savouring the taste and making sure I left none to waste.

Exhausted, I used my ass muscles to slowly squeeze out the rubber cock and I drifted off to sleep, more satisfied than I had been for weeks and dreaming of adventures to come.

Published 
Written by crevels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments