Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlos and The Garter Belt

"Carlos finally takes the plunge"

46
21 Comments 21
24.5k Views 24.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Carlos sat in the car for a moment looking up at the sign of the sex shop. He had been in the shop on more than one occasion. A lubricant here and a toy there, to spice up the bedroom with the wife. This trip was not for that purpose.

Every time he was in the shop, he was drawn to the lingerie section. In the past, when the sales girl would approach, he would say he was just looking for something for the wife. In the beginning, it was true but over time he was picturing how the bra and panties would look and feel on his body. He would come out of the shop throbbing.

Today he decided that he needed to feel lace and silk against his skin. He took a deep breath and left the car, breathing easier as he entered the shop. He made a beeline to his favorite rack. The rack housed the matched bra and pantie sets. Black lace was the base color with accents of red, pink, or teal silk.

He touched the black lace pantie, knowing it would not be long before it would house his growing cut cock. He held them up to his hips, checking the size. Fully engrossed in his fantasy, he was unaware of anyone around him. He hummed to himself as he held the hanger to the black lace panties.

Next, he turned his attention to the bras. Which color to choose, they were all so pretty. He held up the pink and the red, narrowing the choice. He kept coming back to the red satin and black lace. Having measured his chest beforehand, he knew thirty-eight would be the size. The question was whether to go with an A or B cup. He was drawn to the B cup, knowing it would fill out a shirt nicely.

Hangers for the bra and pantie in hand, Carlos was about to make his way to the cashier. The salesgirl, that he had seen many times before, approached. She was a short, curvy girl with dark brown eyes and hair to match. He noticed the extremely short red skirt with what he hoped were stockings. Clearly her white button down shirt was filled out nicely by her D cups.

"Can I help you find anything?" she asked cheerily.

Carlos read her name tag from her ample chest, taking longer than needed to make eye contact.

"No thank you, Cherry. I think I am ready to check out," he said, their deep brown eyes meeting over the rack.

"Excellent choices you have made there. I have a similar set myself. They are very comfortable. May I make a suggestion?" she asked with a wide smile.

"Sure, Cherry, suggest away. You are the expert," Carlos said with an equally wide smile.

"We have a garter belt and stockings that would go great with that set," she said, pausing for reaction. "If you are interested, I can show you."

Garter belt and stockings had never even occurred to him. He could almost feel the stockings going up his legs. His body shivered and cock twitched.

"That is a very good suggestion, Cherry. Lead the way," Carlos said to Cherry's chest.

Cherry led him to racks in the back of the shop. She stopped at the rack with several styles and colors of garter belts. Her hands flipped through the hangers on the rack searching. Finally locating the one she was looking for, she held up a red garter belt.

"What size do you think your wife wears?" Cherry asked.

Carlos took a deep breath in, deciding to be truthful and said with a sheepish smile, "It would need to fit me."

"This should fit you nicely then," Cherry said with a knowing smile. She handed him the garter belt she held in her hand.

Carlos hesitated, hand taking the hanger, "Are you sure?"

"Well, let's spot check to be sure," Cherry said and began to remove the garter belt from the hanger.

Once off the hanger, Cherry held the belt by her thumb and forefinger in either hand. As her fingers moved toward Carlos' hips, his eyes darted around the shop, for the first time very aware of others in the shop. Suddenly he was a little fearful that someone that he knew would come in the shop.

Cherry's fingers touched his hips, the fear forgotten, as she held the red garter belt against him. He looked down to see the belt against his hips. As he looked down, he could not help but see her heaving cleavage. Again his cock twitched. Between her fingers, the garter belt, and the massive mummaries, his cock began to grow in his pants.

Keeping her fingers on his hips, Cherry said, "See perfect fit."

She did not let on that she could see his pants beginning to tent. Carlos cleared his throat, mouth suddenly dry. Cherry smiled up at him waiting for a response. Carlos was focusing on the project due next week at work to make his hard-on go down. He missed the long pause.

Realizing he was not going to respond, she said, "Now for some stockings. Black fishnets will contrast nicely. Follow me."

Hard-on back to life at the word fishnets. Carlos was compelled to follow the jiggling ass in front of him. He needed to feel those stockings on his legs. She looked him up and down from head to toe. Carlos could swear she paused at his growing crotch. She flipped through the stockings in the rack, selected one, and pulled it out.

"Think with your athletic build these should fit perfectly," Cherry said handing him the package and the garter belt.

As he took the items in hand, he was trembling with anticipation. His mind raced, thinking of how soon could he feel the fishnets, as well as the other items against his skin. Cherry smiled widely, knowing the look on Carlos' face all to well.

Stepping close, Cherry asked quietly, "Would you like to try these on?"

Carlos blinked, not believing his ears. Was she a mind reader? He nodded his head, not trusting his voice.

"Figured as much. The fitting rooms are right behind me. Behind the curtain," Cherry said pointing at the navy blue curtain behind her.

Carlos hesitated for just a moment, then made his way through the curtain. Once on the other side of the curtain, there were five sets of doors in front of him. Only the door at the end was ajar. He made his way to the open door, not knowing if there was anyone else in the other fitting rooms.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

Not wanting to find out at this point either. His mind was consumed by the lingerie in his hands.

Stepping through the door, he was amazed at the space and appointments he saw. The whole back wall was mirrored. On the right side of the room were two pink silk horseshoe shaped chairs with a tiny table in between. To the left was a chaise lounge in matching pink silk.

Carlos made his way quickly to the chaise. All that he could think of was lingerie and stockings against his skin. He was so close to that now. He dropped the items in his hands on the chaise. He'd never stripped out of his clothes quicker in all his life. His clothing littering the floor around the chaise.

Taking the bra and panties of the hangers, he debated over what he needed on his skin first. Hands lingering on the lace panties. Choice made, he slipped the panties up his toned legs. He let out a deep sigh as the panties slid home. The panties caressing his ass and balls like briefs or jockeys never could. When he adjusted his cock, he was in heaven at the feel of lace against it.

He picked up the bra next. He was an expert at taking them off, but this was a different animal entirely. How difficult could it be, he thought. He tried to put the bra on like he had seen his wife do a million times. Arms through the straps and hands trying to hook the back closed. After a few minutes of struggling, he took his arms out of the straps, turning the bra so the back was at his chest. He then hooked the three hooks and turned the bra around, finally placing his arms through the straps.

He loved the way the red silk felt on his nipples. Hurrying now, wanting to see how he looked but the look needed to be complete first. Garter belt went on with ease. The stockings took a little time. He went slow, so they would not get a run. Finally the top of the last stocking was caressing his thigh.

He could wait no longer, he turned to the mirrors and admired himself. So sexy he thought. The colors and fabrics contrasting against his tan skin tone wonderfully. He did a slow turn, turning his head to see how he looked from the back. The silk, lace, and fishnets made him feel sexier than he had ever felt in all his life. Almost perfect, he thought, as his cock throbbed in time to his fast beating heart.

Perfection would be achieved as soon as he snapped the red garter belt straps to the black fishnets. He leaned forward, fingers fumbling with the straps. His frustration grew as the straps continued not to cooperate.

"Can I help you with that?" Cherry asked from the open fitting room door.

Carlos spun around and stammered, " I-I cannot seem to work the snaps."

Cherry stepped forward leaving the door slightly ajar. She walked slowly around Carlos, admiring the silk and lace on the athletic form in front of her. Fingers slightly brushed his skin as she sank to her knees behind him. He could feel her fingers on the back of his thighs as she adjusted the straps. He shivered as she snapped the left strap to the top of the stocking. He was almost shaking as she snapped the right stocking into place. As she rose from her knees, he could feel her ample bosom brushing his back.

She said softly, "Now for the front."

Carlos could hear the hiss of her stocking as she moved around him. Once directly in front of him, she again sank to her knees. He could feel her hot breath against his lace covered cock. Fingers brushed the front of his thighs as she snapped the stockings into the front straps of the garter belt.

Admiring the complete look in the mirror, Carlos whispered, "Perfect. Thank you. You were right about everything."

Cherry moved closer to his erect lace clad cock. Again he felt her hot breath on his cock. He held his breath as his heart raced. He thought he was dreaming when he felt the flick of her tongue. He knew he wasn't when he felt her tongue run along the under side of his lace covered cock. He was still as she continued to lick up and down his twitching member. She pulled back slightly and he whimpered.

"If you are truly thankful, I can think of a way to for you to thank me properly," she said.

Cherry rose off her knees and cupped his wet erect cock. She walked to the chaise. Hitching up her skirt to reveal black crotchless panties, black garter belt and the lacy tops to her stockings. She sat on the chaise, legs spread, showing off her soaking slit.

Carlos waited just one moment, debating whether to give in to this urge. This was an experience that he would never have at home. His stocking covered foot moved forward, body winning out over mind. He slowly walked over to the chaise. He pulled the front of his panties down and hooked them just under his churning balls. Carlos knelt between Cherry's spread legs on the chaise. Again the hiss of stockings could be heard as thighs rubbed together. He rested his leaking tip on her wet slit. Then he rocked his hips, rubbing his cock on her throbbing clit. His whole body tingled, loving the feel of the lingerie on his body as he moved. Unable to hold back any longer, he thrust his hips and plunged his rock hard cock deep inside her. Sighs of satisfaction escaped both their lips as his cock slid to the root into her soaking slit.

Looking down, Carlos could see that Cherry's top had come unbuttoned to reveal the same red satin and black lace bra that he had on. He began pumping in earnest to make those satin and lace covered tits shake. Both of them were moaning with each stroke.

Feeling tightness in his balls building, Carlos began to rub Cherry's clit in time to his pounding. Within just moments, Cherry cried out as the orgasm ripped through her. The pulsing pussy around his cock pushed him over the edge. He groaned as spurt after spurt of his cum filled her spasming pussy. They both panted as he collapsed into her fluffy folds.

"So can I wrap those up for you?" Cherry asked breathlessly.

"I will be wearing them out," Carlos said.

"Another excellent choice," Cherry said with a chuckle.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments