Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carolyn Makes Her Way

"After getting fired Carolyn moves in with Mike"

8
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
8.6k words 8.6k words
After tucking my penis and balls away, I started dressing with the basics, panties first, a sheer yellow thing, and then my bra with the silicon helpers we girls so love, and then a pair of black stay up stockings. Next, I stepped into a short green miniskirt which I loved primarily because of house it would reveal my bottom when I bent over and shot pool. After that came my blouse, a long sleeve silky cream colored number that I left the top two buttons open.

Dressed now, I went to the vanity and applied my makeup carefully, I brushed my long red hair, no wig for me, and made certain that my purse was nicely stocked. I always carried five or six rubber just in case whoever was going to pound my ass had forgotten his. A girl has to be safe with strangers.

Accessories are a must to complete any ensemble, rings on each hand, a necklace with a star shaped pendant, earrings of course, a gold ankle chain and three bracelets on one wrist. Finally I slipped on a pair of black stilettos, the five inch heel variety, and I was ready to go. With any luck at all I'd meet a man or two or more, get my tranny ass fucked hard and suck a nice fat cock.

Gay, straight, bisexual, married or single, it didn't matter to me. After all, I'd gone almost an entire week without anything except a dildo and my hand and I was super horny.

As I drove to my favorite pick up bar, I thought about what they'd say about me at work if they only knew. As far as anyone knew my name was Carl, a very mild, milk toast man, never outspoken, and a very good worker. Tonight my name is Carolyn, a very sexy, always ready to party, sexily dressed, transvestite. My measurements, which I worked hard to maintain were pretty good, red hair, green eyes, five feet five inches tall, one hundred and twenty-two pounds, C cup boobs, which were store bought, very petite and dainty, and the biggest slut around.

When I walked into the bar I saw that getting there early might have its drawbacks. There was me, the bartender, two men, obviously lover, or about to become so, sitting in a booth, a man at the bar with another girl like me hanging on his every word, as well as two tranny other girls I knew waiting for men like vultures waiting for road kill.

“Hi, Carolyn,” Jerry the bartender smiled.

“Hi, Jerry,” I smiled and waved. He and I were on a first name basis since he had face fucked me behind the bar a few times.

“Ladies,” I said smiling as I approached their table. “May I join you?”

“Sure, babe, pull up a chair,” Melanie replied. She had raven black hair and smoking hot eyes to go perfectly with her long, shapely legs.

“Pretty dead in here,” I said, taking out a long, slim cigarette and placing it between my cherry red lips.

“But it's Friday and we're early. It'll pick up after the guys go home and clean up,” Sheila quipped and smiled. This week her hair was long and blonde, falling well past her shoulders and framing her face perfectly. Sheila was the wild one, even wilder than me. She had, on more than one occasion, given a table dance in here, stripping all the way down to her stockings and heels, then taken one in her ass and one in her mouth in the middle of the dance floor.

“I've never been here this early, well once when I helped Jerry stock the bar and he paid me with a good ass pounding. You know, he's got a dong on him that any horse would be proud to own and he knows how to use it,” I replied.

“We look like a Neapolitan ice cream, a redhead, blonde and brunette,” Melanie observed and giggled.

An hour later the place was more populated and then I saw the unthinkable. Mike, a man I worked closely with strutted into the bar like he owned it. At first I felt pure panic and then it dawned on me that he was in a gay bar and if he had anything nasty to say he was just as guilty as me, except I was there in women's clothes.

A few minutes later and one of the guys waiting on customers brought a round of drinks to our table.

“Compliments of the gentleman at the far end of the bar,” he said, indicating Mike, who was now tipping his glass in our direction.

“Gentleman? In here?” Melanie laughed.

But Sheila said, “Ask him to join us.”

Just a couple of minutes later Mike approached our table, “I couldn't help but notice the three loveliest women in here all sitting together.”

“Safety in numbers,” Melanie laughed. “I'm Melanie, this blonde cutie is Sheila, and that redhead sitting over there looking like someone just punched her is Carolyn.”

“I'm Mike. Tell me something about yourselves,” he laughed, “and I'll keep buying.”

Sheila was the first to speak, “Nothing personal, Mike, but if you want some of me you better invite a friend or two. I like it rough, long and hard at both ends at once.”

“Pity, I don't think I have any friends here but I might make some real quick.”

“I just like it anywhere you want to put it, Mike. I like one on one and twenty on one, if I'm the one,” Melanie giggled.

Sighing I finally spoke and hoped he didn't recognize my voice, “I'm just your average girl who works five days a week and likes to kick up her heels on weekends. In bed I'm a horny little slut who never, ever, says no.”

“I like you already, uh, Carolyn,” he smiled and continued, “I've always had a thing for redheads.”

“I've always been a redhead,” I answered quickly, “and if you're lucky I'll prove it.”

“A natural born redhead, huh? You know, I work with a guy that's got red hair. Maybe I'll ask him out for a beer after work one of these days.”

“Well if you're looking for a man, honey, you're at the wrong table,” I replied and met his eyes.

“No, I think I'm at the right table. Three lovely ladies. Hard to beat three of a kind.”

“But three kings just walked in, so if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go talk with them.” Sheila said, standing to rise.

Jerry and I continued our conversation, “So tell me about your red haired friend at work.”

“He's an alright fellow, kind of shy and reserved, but a nice enough guy.”

“Do you think he's the kind to take your interest?”

“Probably not. But I'd like to think he's a friend.”

“You said he was shy, maybe he thinks of you as a friend but doesn't know how to say it without sounding gay.”

“I don't think he's gay, just shy,” Mike replied. “And if he was gay, maybe we could be really good friends,” he added with a grin.

“So ask him out,” I said.

“Then he'll think I'm gay?”

“Aren't you at least bisexual?”

“But he doesn't know that,” Mike countered, “and letting the word get around work that I'm bi would be disastrous.”

“Well, honey, you can be as bisexual as you want with me,” I told him bluntly.

That was when Mike placed his hand on my thigh, just below the hem of my skirt. He moved it upward very slowly, gently rubbing my nylon clad skin.

“Mmm, that feels good, baby,” I moaned just loud enough for him to hear me.

When his hand came in contact with my panties I'm sure he could tell I was very turned on by the way they were bulging outward. Then his hand slipped inside my panties and he fondled my short dick and balls.

“You're getting me hot,” I whispered. “Very fucking hot.”

“That's the plan, sugar,” he grinned. “Plus I needed to make sure you weren't a real woman. I'm not looking for a real woman. And you're more passable than a hell of a lot of women I've met in here.”

“If that's meant to be a compliment, I'll certainly take it,” I said demurely and let my hand find his crotch. His bulge was quite impressive, I thought to myself, and stroked him through his pants.

“Oh goody, look at what I found, a lollipop,” I giggled.

“Yep, you want a lick or two?”

“Certainly, or three or four.”

“You can have as many as it takes,” he grinned.

“That's what I like to hear, almost as much as I like to hear 'I'm cumming',” I replied with a huge grin.

“Well now, this could be your lucky day, Carolyn,” he said, “I carry a heavy load in my repeater, the first one is like a hair trigger, the second takes a little longer, and the third one will wear your ass out. Quite literally.”

“Three in a row? Damn! Most guys can do it a couple of times in a day. But three in one sitting? Wow!”

“Interested?”

“You better believe I am.”

“Want to go some place with a little more privacy?”

“Anywhere you want to go, honey, just lead the way,” I replied breathlessly.

As Mike led us out of the bar, I could feel the excitement racing through my body. When we stepped outside into the cool darkness, I wanted to drop to my knees and suck his cock right then. I was so horny I felt like I might explode.

He opened a car door for me and let me slide in before shutting it behind me. I waited patiently for him to get behind the wheel and asked, “Would you like a blow job?”

“I thought you'd never ask,” he replied quickly and pushed his seat back to give me plenty of operating room.

After fumbling with his zipper I finally got his long dick pulled out into the open and it didn't waste any time getting rock hard. Leaning over to him I moved my head downward and my lips met the tip of his cock. Just a few minutes later my head was bobbing up and down on him. I know that the ridge and underside are the most sensitive but I've always liked taking the whole thing in my cock hungry mouth, and after some work, I managed to do so.

Feeling a hard cock in my mouth is one of the most wonderful things I've ever felt, something I live for. He was right about at least two things, his first orgasm was almost like a hair trigger and he pumped a huge amount of cum, which I greedily took. I love the taste of cum, and I have loved the taste of cum since the first time I ever sucked a cock in his car several years ago. One time was all it had taken and I was hooked. His cum or my own, either one would satisfy me.

“Mmm, babe, that was so damn excellent,” Mike groaned after shooting his load in my mouth.

“I like to please my man,” I purred after swallowing most of his sperm.

“Care to go to my place and get more comfortable?”

“Is that the polite way to say get naked and fuck? Because if it is, let's get moving!”

“It is, and we're off.”

“Do you really think you can go again?”

His response was to take my hand and place it on his naked cock. I was really surprised by how hard he had become in such a short amount of time. Quite pleasantly surprised.

“I guess that answers that question,” I laughed.

We pulled into his driveway and I saw that his house was huge, a lot bigger than I had thought for a single man and I commented on it. “Huge house you have here, Mike. You live by yourself?”

“Just me. My wife ran off with some guy about four years ago, and I haven't heard from her since. Hell, she was fucking around on me all the time.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“Yea, I was too, at the time. I've gotten past her and I'm moving on.” He patted my leg and smiled, “If she only knew. If she only knew.”

As soon as we walked though the door he pulled me to him and kissed me so hard he took my breath away.

“Care for a drink?”

“Only if you're having one,” I smiled and let him decide.

“Same as you were having at the bar?”

“That'll be fine.”

“Make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back, unless you'd care to join me.”

“I'd like that,” I replied and followed him into his den. I say on an overstuffed sofa while he made our drinks.

That was when I noticed a pair of locking wrist cuffs with fake fur padding. Then I saw a paddle that could only be used for spanking.

“Are you planning on using these tonight?”

“Huh? Oh. No, I make them in my spare time for a friend. Him and his wife like to get kinky every now and then, and he asked me if I could do any leather work besides make belts and wallets. I said I'd give it a try. Then he told a friend, and my hobby started growing by word of mouth. I make whips, paddles, wrist and ankle cuffs, full head gear. You name it and I can make it out of leather. I've made some that have a mark, or brand, of the Dominant, male and female.”

“The workmanship on these items is excellent,” I said after examining them. “How long does it take to make them?”

“Well, if I have everything on hand and there's no special tooling needed, I can knock out a pair of cuffs, like those in a few hours?”

“Can you make leather clothes?”

“Yep. Takes a little longer to make a vest or a pair of leather pants and I have to have precise measurements.”

I thought about some of the leather goods I'd scene in a shop a few years ago when I was in a bigger city and remembered the prices. This was exactly the type information I filed away for future reference.

“Why? Do you want something?”

“I was thinking about a pair of skin tight leather pants.”

“I could let you have them at cost unless you want some kind of fancy design. I can make them so tight I could see the outline of your dick.”

“Really?”

“You want a pair?”

“Yea, I believe I do.”

“I'll take your measurements after you have on a few less clothes,” he said and handed me a drink.

“Are those your real tits?”

“No, they're just glued in place silicon boobs. I like the glue on kind so I can go without a bra and they stay in place.”

“Good idea. Have you thought about growing your own?”

“All the time but I think I might have a hard time at work.”

“Hell, if that's what makes you happy, find another job.”

“I like what I'm doing and who I work with, but that could all change for the right situation,” I smiled.

“Enough talking,” he said and moved closer to me, taking my glass and setting it on the table before moving in for another passionate kiss.

Cupping my ass cheeks with both hands under my skirt, Mike pulled me closer to him. I could feel his bulging cock pressing into my tummy while his tongue explored my entire mouth and my slender arms went around his neck. All I could think about was having his hard cock buried deep in my ass and pumping me full of hot cum.

“I want you,” I whispered.

Before I even realized what he was doing my panties were around my ankles. I stepped out of them and returned to his kiss. Now his strong hands were kneading my bare ass and I was getting hornier by the second.

He took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom where he unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders while I began taking his shirt off. In short order we were both naked and I got to see his entire shaft, and it was very well worth seeing. Calculating quickly, I figured that Mike may be the biggest cock I'd ever had the pleasure of servicing.

“Mmm, I like what I'm holding,” he said and kissed me again as we made our way to his bed.

“You've got me too hot, baby,” I said, smiling at him.

Mike played with my firm ass more and slipped a finger into me, making me moan with untold passion. We fell onto the bed and kissed and groped. Soon enough I was on my back and he was between my legs, tilting me upward toward his hard dick. With the help of a generous portion of lubricant and gentle use of four fingers, my ass pussy was hungry to accept hm.

Placing the head of his cock against my puckered hole, he began pushing into me. The head of his dick gradually opened me, causing me to gasp and groan loudly. It had been a long time since a cock of this stature had been in me and feeling myself open so widely was amazing.

“Damn, you're tight,” he groaned, pressing steadily into me.

“You're just so fucking big!” I yelped as I pushed back against him.

Then he slid completely into me and I'd never felt so full in my life. After a moment or two, he pulled my legs up over his shoulders and began to move slowly in and out.

“Oooohhhh, baby, that's so good!” I cried passionately.

Mike picked up more and more speed until he was banging my ass pussy with long, hard, and fast strokes.

“Yea, baby, yea! Oooohhhh yyyesss! Fuck my asshole with that big dick! Make me feel like a woman! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yyyesss! Yyyesss!”

My mind was spinning with more passion than I'd felt in a long time as he slammed in and out of me. At least twenty minutes passed by and he showed no signs of letting up. I, on the other hand, was racing toward a tremendous orgasm even though I was a long way from being hard.

“You're gonna make me cum, Mike! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Oooohhhh! Oooohhhh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! “ I screamed as my entire body began to shake out of control.

Wave after wave of glorious orgasm raced through my body and then started again. I was in my third wonderful orgasm, two of them where I had orgasms more like a woman than a man, one the other where I pumped my seed onto my belly, when he jerked, stuttered, and started pumping his hot seed deep inside me. I held onto him, riding his pulsing cock, my ankles locked together behind his neck while the heat of his seed spread throughout my very being.

“Oh fuck, Carolyn, your ass pussy is so fucking hot! Mmm, baby, I love it!” Mike said and kissed me while remaining buried deep inside me.

“Oh, baby, that was fantastic,” I panted, still holding him in me.

“How about we go finish that drink and I'll take your measurements while I'm at it,” he said as we both felt his cock beginning to shrink.

“Sounds good to me,” I said as he slipped completely out. As soon as his cock unplugged my ass a flood of hot cum practically shot out of me. I liked feeling cum as it traveled down between my ass cheeks.

After making us fresh drinks he pulled out a cloth measuring and asked, “How low do you want them to ride? Hip hugger? Lower?”

“Lower. I like showing off.”

“A one inch rise is the lowest I have,” he told me as he took the measurements and began writing them down.

“Boot cut? Flare? Stovepipe? Skinny?”

“Skinny, I guess. I just want to show off everything and look sexy. I'll be wearing four or five inch heels with them.”

“Got it. You want whatever makes you look the most like a slut.”

“Yep, so use your own judgment.”

“How would you like to go relax in the hot tub?”

“Sounds divine.”

The warm water felt glorious and so relaxing and invigorating and was made that much better when Mike sat next to me and let his hands roam over my nude body. We kissed and fondled one another until I could stand it no longer.

“Mike, honey, you're just gonna have to take me to bed again,” I moaned, breaking for air.

“You sure you're up to it?”

“Mmm, yes, I need it! Please!”

Once out of the hot tub and dry, I took his hand and lead him back to the bedroom. He was on me and deep inside my yearning ass pussy in short order and I was moaning loudly, this time we were using the doggie position. Mike took me with long, hard strokes, bumping my curved butt soundly with each down stroke.

“Oooo, oooo, baby! Fuck me, Mike, fuck me hard!” I pleaded. “Oooohhhh, fuck yes! Oh damn, that feels so fucking good! Fuck me! Use me! I'm your cum dump!”

“Damn, you're so fucking tight and hot!” He groaned and slapped my ass sharply.

The sting of his slap got me even hotter.

“Oooohhhh, yyyesss, spank me, daddy!”

And did he ever! With every third stroke he slapped my ass, one side and then the other. I'm sure my butt was becoming bright red since he was spanking me so often.

“You're such a naughty little girl,” he growled, “I should just put you over my knee and spank you're sexy ass!”

“Oooohhhh, yyyesss! Yyyesss! I've been so naughty, Daddy!”

I don't have any idea how long he fucked and spanked me, at least an hour. My orgasms were tremendous, crashing through me, one right after the other. When I looked back between my legs I could see my dick dripping cum onto the bed, but I couldn't recall when my balls had released their creamy treasure, nor did I care.

Suddenly, Mike held me tight and really fucked the hell out of me, and then started cumming in me, this load every bit as much as the first two. When he finished he pulled out of me and we lay together, his arm around me until we both fell asleep. We slept soundly through the night.

The next day I was up and cooking breakfast when he walked into the kitchen.

“Smells good!”

“Hope you like it,” I said and poured him a cup of coffee.

“I'm sure I will. Damn, fucks like a rabbit and cooks to boot. Clean house?”

“Fanatically,” I laughed.

“Married?”

“Nope. Footloose and fancy free.”

“Yea? One of these days you'll make some man happy and be his bride,” Mike said with a grin.

“I don't know. Maybe. Maybe the right man hasn't asked me,” I answered and placed his plate in front of him.

“I'm curious. What would be the right situation for you to take hormones and grow your own titties. I mean, everything else is just perfect until you get to those silicon buddies.”

“Oh, I don't know, maybe a job where I could be a woman without being harassed by upper management. I mean, if I was being harassed because they wanted in my panties is one thing, but putting up with all the queer jokes and chides is something else. For instance, if I came out like this at the place I work now and got all the harassment I know I would, I'd be ready to walk out the door the first day.”

“Understandable. I think if it got out that I like girls like you, or anything, that I'd be bombarded with that kind of shit. I wouldn't quit but I'd probably get fired.”

“So we stay in the closet, at least the workplace closet.”

We chatted for a few hours until it was time for him to take me back to my car.

“I'd like for you to come back to my house,” he said before I got out of his car.

“I'd like that also but I need to get home and change clothes. You know what I mean.”

“Any other plans? A date, maybe?”

“No.”

“Then come back to my place for the night. We can take a midnight swim if you'd like.”

“Okay, I will,” I answered and wondered when he'd finally recognize me.

He kissed me goodbye and I was soon driving back home, thinking about him the entire time.

Once at home, I shaved my legs just to make sure there was no stubble, changed clothes, picked out a few things to take with me, and thought about what I was doing. I liked Mike, had always felt an attraction to him at work, and after last night I liked him even more. Sooner or later I'd have to tell him that we worked together and then he'd see why I couldn't get on hormones, but in the back of my mind I was working on a plan that hadn't quite formed.

Three hours later I was sitting next to him while we watched a movie.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

His arm was draped over my shoulder and I was leaning into him.

“Mike, do you think we could ever be a couple?”

“Hell, yes!”

“I don't mean just a couple in bed. Hell, we're pretty good at that,” I laughed, “But, you know, do things regular couples do, dating, doing things together and stuff. And I don't mean going to bars and hanging out.”

“Of course.”

“But when others find out about us?”

“Then fuck them. Either they could accept us or not. I know a gay couple and they're good friends, as well as customers. We've sat and talked for hours on end. I did most of the asking but they answered my questions honestly.”

“What kind of questions?”

“All kinds. Sexual questions at first, but then other things, everyday kind of things. You know, like does one of them assume the role of wife and the other as husband, and they do. Chuck is the alpha male and Steve is the follower. Steve takes care of the house and Chuck takes care of the outside work, fixing things around the house, just like any other couple. While Steve doesn't dress the part, he does use a little makeup, some lipstick and eye shadow, to be more attractive to Chuck. Their tastes are different in that Steve likes pretty and Chuck goes in more for functional.”

“Then I suppose that if we're going to do anything besides fuck I should tell you something, like my name to start with. You see, when you walked in the bar last night I knew you when I first saw you and prayed you wouldn't recognize me.”

“You did, huh,” he said without missing a beat.

“Yes. You see, my name is ...”

“Carl,” he said, finishing my statement. “Yes, I know, and knew before I bought you a drink. I knew who you were and that you were in the bar.”

“Huh? How?”

“I followed you home from work one day. There was a question I wanted to ask you but I lost my nerve and just parked up the street trying to get it back. An hour later I saw you go get in your car, well, I saw Carolyn go get in the car of some guy who had pulled up. So I knew you at least were a crossdresser, and a very pretty one to boot. And it also looked like you were going out on a date. After you left I drove home and thought about you for a long, long time. At work you didn't give any indications of your private life but I started looking closer. The way you walked, more like a woman than a man, said a whole lot. Some of the things you said were more feminine. Small things at first but they were all there and now I could see them. And every night after work I'd go home and fantasize about you and, naturally, jack off.”

“So did I meet your expectations last night?”

“And then some,” he whispered and kissed me.

I met his kiss with as much, maybe more, urgency and need as I felt from him. Ten minutes later we were on our way to his bed, peeling off clothing from one another along the way. The urgency remained but the was a whole lot of tenderness as well. When he was deep inside me, in the missionary position, his lips locked onto mine and we slowly made love. Three times I reached orgasm, my legs locked behind his back, before he began filling me with his hot sperm, and in none of them did my dick do anything.

A little over an hour later he was working on my leather pants and I was watching him from across the table. When he was working like this Mike preferred to drink tea so I made frequent trips to keep him well supplied.

While he worked I looked at some of the things he had already made but I kept coming back to the leather cuffs and finally slipped a pair of them onto my wrists. Almost immediately I felt myself as a submissive and imagined that what it would feel like to be dominated. My mind went back to some porn I'd seen on the internet and my heart pounded hard in my chest.

I looked around and found a paddle of sorts; there was a handle for gripping and then a long, maybe two feet, piece of leather about three inches wide. I'd wondered what it would feel like on my bare ass when I saw it being used and now I could find out. Bending over to stretch my butt tight, I reared back and slapped myself hard with the leather. There was a loud snap when it landed and my mouth opened with sensual pain. Mike looked over at me and smiled.

“Turn around, Carolyn, and do it again so I can watch,” he laughed.

I did as he asked and gave myself another hard smack on the ass. This time I yelped in pain and Mike laughed.

“Gave yourself a red stripe that time.”

“Ouch,” I replied and rubbed myself. “Even when I was growing up I never felt a belt or anything like that.”

“What did you think about it?”

“It hurt but in a sexy way. I can see where someone might like it as a form of foreplay,” I answered.

“How about if you bend over and let me give you, oh, say about five swats just to see if you like it when someone else does it to you in an uncontrolled way?”

“Five swats?”

“Yes, just five, but you have to count out loud with each of them. Is five too many?”

“Nah, I'm a tough broad,” I laughed before adding, “but I'd like to go for the whole thing. Cuff me to that punishment horse, and make it ten swats. I can take ten so don't stop no matter what I do or say.”

Mike smiled, “It's your ass!”

“Yes sir, and I've been a naughty girl.”

“Well then, naughty girl, I'm gonna just have to give your ass a good old spanking,” he said and lead me to the padded sawhorse. He fastened my wrists to two of the legs and my ankles to the other two.

“Please don't spank me. I'll be a good girl,” I said quietly, falling into the role I'd created.

“Too late, young lady, you've been a very naughty girl,” he said from behind me.

I knew he was doing something but I couldn't see what. “Please, please don't spank me!”

The words were barely out of my mouth when the leather landed on my butt. Damn, it hurt!

“OW! ONE!”

Another smacked my tender skin, stinging me greatly!

“OOWW! TWO!”

“It hurts! It hurts!” I blubbered. “Please! Please! OOWW! THREE! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! OOWW! FOUR!”

My ass felt like it was on fire and I tried to pull away but I couldn't move anything but my head and back. “OOWW! FIVE!” I screamed, my back arching up. OOWW! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT!” I screamed at the intensity of the pain and then realized I was really getting horny. I could hear the leather strap singing just before it landed. “OOWW! OOWW! NINE!”

The final blow followed the sing of leather through the still air and I cringed when I heard it coming. “OOWW! OOWW! TEN! MY ASS IS ON FIRE!” I screamed.

“Are you still a naughty girl, Carolyn?”

“NO! YES! I DON'T KNOW!”

“Need some more?”

“NO! NO! I need you inside me! Holy shit, I'm so fucking horny!”

“Hang on a second,” he said and took several pictures of me, especially my battered ass. “You really need to see these.”

Mike then pushed his big cock into my battered asshole, easily finding his way all the way in. then without giving me even a second to adjust to him, he began slamming into me, his belly slapping against my ass. It hurt every time he pushed against me, but it also felt so incredibly good.

He'd only been fucking me about five minutes when my body began convulsing as the fire ball in my belly exploded and sent wave after wave of the most glorious orgasm I'd ever experience crashing through me body. Then, maybe because of my orgasms Mike began pumping me full of hot cum.

“Damn, that was the best ever,” he gasped, laying on my back and kissing my neck.

“You're terrific, Mike,” I gasped in reply.

An hour later we were sitting at a kitchen table on his patio, sipping iced tea while he grilled burgers for us. I'm glad he had a privacy fence since neither of us was wearing anything more than a smile.

“How's your ass feel?”

“Tenderized,” I replied and grinned.

“What did you think about the spanking?”

“It made me horny. It hurt but it felt good at the same time. What did you think about spanking me?”

“It was sexy as hell but I didn't like the idea of hurting you. But it also gave me an intense erection.”

“Would you do it again?”

“Spank you? Only if you're agreeable to it. I mean, I don't think I'm ready to take control of you and spank you all the time, no matter how turned on it got me. I think I'd rather pull you over my knee and spank you with my hand.”

“That sounds like fun.”

“And then let you suck my cock before I fuck the daylights out of you,” he finished.

“You know, I think I could submit to you, Mike. Damn, I always thought only freaks could get into bondage and spanking and stuff, but I don't believe we're freaks.”

“No, a little kinky maybe, but certainly not freaks,” he said with a grin and took the burgers from the grill.

“Okay Mike, now that we've had sex and you've spanked my ass, how will you react when we get back to work?”

“I guess that depends on you.”

“Me? How so?”

“If you show up in a short skirt and all made up, I'm liable to lose control and jump your bones,” he replied with a laugh. “Seriously, though, it'll be business as usual,”

“Good. We can pull it off, I know it.”

“Of course we can as long as you don't blow and start sucking on my cock instead of working.”

“Hey, Carl doesn't do that sort of thing but Carolyn, on the other hand ...” I replied between bites of my burger.

Tonight I was surprised when Mike maneuvered us into a sixty-nine position and began sucking my dick. It had been years since anyone, man or woman, had gone down on me, and he drove me wild enough to spill my seed long before he tried to drown me with his. We slept for a while and then Mike woke me up for a quickie in the middle of the night. Well, that quickie lasted more than an hour until he unloaded another tremendous amount of sperm deep inside me. Now we were both extremely exhausted and slept until noon he following day.

After that weekend we dated exclusively and even spent some time at my place but it was much more exciting at his. He spanked me at least once a week, sometimes over his knee and sometimes bound to a chair or sawhorse or bent over and holding my ankles or just about any other position imaginable.

After having to replace my silicon boobs a couple of times I finally gave in and started on hormones. Mike always confirmed the fact that it wasn't necessary for me to go all the way and have the final surgery unless I wanted it. He said he kind of liked my little dick.

“You know that sooner or later someone at work will notice that my shirts are becoming baggier and baggier and put all the pieces together.”

“Yep, but we'll work something out when that time gets here.”

“You'll have to support me when they fire my ass or drive me away,” I told him one Saturday night while we lay in bed after sex. I'd been on hormones for nearly a year and my boobs were growing at a steady pace. While they weren't as big as the silicon boobs had been, but they were large enough to need a bra for support. There was also the added fact that Mike enjoyed playing with them and making my nipples stand up proud. Of course, sometimes he'd use a pair of nipple clamps on them, especially when he gave me a spanking.

“Hell, you spend more time here than at your place anyway,” he snorted.

“Yes, but we have different addresses so they can't put anything together. Besides, I've been thinking. How many customers are you making leather goods for?”

“I don't know exactly, but I'd say it's nearly two hundred,” Mike replied after giving the matter some thought.

“And that's all from word of mouth. Do you think you can teach me how to do some of the simpler items?”

“Sure, no problem.”

“Then here's my idea. There's nowhere close to get leather goods for the BDSM scene, so why don't we open one. Sell the standard stuff but also offer the handcrafted things you make and customize.”

“Do you think something like that would go over?”

“Yes, especially when people see the quality and beauty of your work. How many pairs of those leather pants you made for me did we sell to the girls I know? And how many more did we sell to real girls? And there are other goods to sell like collars, shorts, bras, chaps, vests and the list just keeps on going.”

“Yea, but it can be pretty expensive to start a business.”

“How about this? We can buy leather as we can afford it and make things in our spare time and when I finally get fired I'll find a place for a store, and operate it. I'm sure there has to be someplace where we can buy some mass produced leather goods cheap and reserve yours for specialty items.”

“How long have you been thinking about this?”

“Since that first day I saw your stuff.”

Mike smiled and eventually agreed with my plan.

Not only did we buy leather to work with but all the accompanying things like buckles, “D” rings, small locks, and various dyes. Also on the list of things to purchase were office supplies, cash register, display cabinets, order forms, and other small things that we could afford.

Four months passed quickly and our passion for each other only seemed to grow stronger. By now we were doing a little more than just playing with bondage, we were getting deeper and deeper into the entire scene. While my titties seemed to have slowed down in their growth at nearly a “C” cup, the nipples were extremely sensitive.

Mike had not only made me a pair of skin tight leather pants but a pair of micro shorts, a very ornate vest which I usually wore without benefit of anything beneath it, a couple of leather skirts both long and short, and my prized item, a leather collar which was especially useful when he bound me standing up for a good whipping with some of our leather toys.

Mike and I were living together part time. I mean I still had to go back to my place and take care of it, yard work and such, but that was about it. This was only a couple of times a month and Mike had taken over the yard work.

At work they were starting to ride me, expecting more and more production from me even though I had one of the highest ratings. Someone higher up the food chain had finally figured out that I was transitioning, and being extremely homophobic, had decided that the company would be better off without me. But to avoid any legal issues brought about by just firing me, that person decided to make my life hell as long as I was there. Well that certainly didn't work although it did create a strain on my personal life.

Realizing that my time with the company was rapidly coming to an end, as well as looking and feeling more and more feminine, I began to not wear baggy shirts to work and wear much, much tighter and definitely female pants. While I wasn't acting openly gay I was acting very much more feminine and that really pissed off the boss. I knew as soon as I was called into his office what was happening, especially since today was the last day of a pay period..

“Carl, it's come to our attention that you're no longer a happy member of our little family. Your work has suffered tremendously over the past several months. Either you have to do better and conform more to our standards or we'll have to let you go.”

“My work has suffered? How? I have the highest production rating in the company.”

“That may be true, but your appearance has begun to spiral out of control which affects your coworkers production. It seems that most of them feel very uncomfortable around you. And I must admit that even I have a problem being around you. Now, are you prepared to make the necessary changes?”

“What changes? I don't understand.”

“I take that as a no,” he replied and slightly grinned.

“I'm sorry, Carl, you leave me no choice except to terminate your employment for gross insubordination.”

“Insubordination? How do you figure that?”

“That's all I have to say. You can come back and pick up your final check on Friday afternoon and gather all your personal belongings.”

“So just to get this straight, you're firing me.”

“Yes. You're fired. I tried to work with you on this but you obviously won't work with me and we don't need a person like you infecting the morale of the company.”

“What do you mean a person like me?”

“You know exactly what I mean. We don't need, nor will we put up with a fucking queer working here.”

“Just so you know, sir, I'm a transsexual in the process of transitioning.”

“Call it whatever makes you feel better, but a queer is a queer by any name.”

I stood up and showed him the small recorder I had in my shirt pocket. “Then I'll be back on Friday to collect my things. Oh, and by the way, did you know that it's illegal to terminate a person for religion, race, or sexual orientation? If not, you WILL learn!”

“Leave before I call security to remove you.”

Turning abruptly I left his office and the building after nodding to Mike. I was free now, and as soon as I got home I piled up all of Carl's clothing and took them to a charity. From now on I was Carolyn all day, every day.

Later that evening, laying in bed with Mike's arms holding me closely, I let him hear the recording.

“I can't believe he actually said that. Talk about open mouth and insert foot!”

“That's what I was thinking. I'm glad I've been carrying the recorder with me for a few weeks,” I replied and then kissed him.

“You know, now that you have no steady income you could always move in with me,” he said after coming up for air.

“I could do that. I could sell my house and give our business a healthy kick start.”

“And you're going to run it? What about hired help?”

“Oh, I think I can handle it to start off with and be choosy about who I hire. I think it would be cool to hire good looking girls either in the lifestyle or at least curious about it and get them to wear only leather clothing, very revealing leather clothing.”

“How about the other side, you know, the female dominants?”

“Yea, you're right, and it won't hurt to have a good looking hunk in there.”

“But no matter what, everyone, customers and employees, are to remain clothed during business hours. After the doors are locked you can get as naked as a jaybird,” he told me seriously and then grinned.

“Of course. And I just might take you up on that after hours activity to, um, celebrate after the grand opening.”

“And a celebratory spanking as well.”

I spent three days packing my belongings and moving what I could but still managed to find time to take care of Mike. He'd been a dear, working all day and then helping me move into his house afterward. But by Thursday night we had almost everything moved out and I was ready to put my house on the market.

Friday, after Mike had left for work I took my shower and dressed but not for running any errands. I was going back to the company to collect my final check. For my outing today I wanted to look better than good. I took extra time to paint my finger and toes nails perfectly before styling my long red hair in a fashionable way. After my makeup I began to dress, a bright pink thong, and then a black lace bra were the next items. Stay up black stockings came before my pastel blue skirt and matching blouse. Finally I slipped into a pair of four inch come-fuck-me heels. A few accessories later a some of my favorite perfume and I was ready to go.

“May I help you, ma'am?” the receptionist asked when I walked in. As Carl I'd know her as Tammy, a good enough girl.

“Yes. I'd like to see Mr John Reynolds.”

“May I ask what this is about?”

I smiled at her and replied, “It's, ah, a personal matter.”

“May I tell him your name?”

“Carolyn. Carolyn Adams but I doubt he'll even remember me.”

“Oh. I see. Please have a seat and he'll be with you in a minute.”

“Thank you.”

I patiently waited, thumbing mindlessly through some fashion magazine. His door opened and a very pretty young blonde walked out adjusting her clothes and smiling brightly.

“Miss Adams? He'll see you now.”

I strutted into his office and quickly noted the lack of recognition on his face. He was too busy taking in the image I was presenting rather than who I was. Without saying a word I walked to him and gave him a good kiss and he initiated the tongue play, which is what I had hoped for. Since I had been so bold he must have thought I was easy because his hands soon found their way to my firm ass and began rubbing me. After several minutes I broke off the kiss, smiled at him, and found a chair positioned in front of his desk.

“Yes. Now, Miss, uh, Miss Adams, what can I do for you?” he asked as he sat behind the desk.

“Are there any homosexuals working for you, sir?”

“Huh? Pardon me, ma'am, but that's really none of your business. We can't divulge, nor are we supposed to ask about an employee's sexual orientation.”

“I see. Have a little change of heart, did you? Well, I can certainly talk about it. Did you know that at least one of your employees has engaged in homosexual activity this week?”

“I wouldn't know about that,” he said flatly.

“Oh, come now, Mr Reynolds, surely you know what your employees are doing.”

“It's really none of my affair what they do on their off time as long as it doesn't reflect badly on the company.”

“Ah, well in that case, may I have my final check now?”

He frowned deeply and replied, “I'm afraid I don't understand.”

“You told me I could pick up my final check today.”

“Your final check?”

“You fired me,” I replied, “and you don't recall that?”

“Miss Adams, I've never seen you before in my life.”

“I explained to you that I was transitioning, now see what I've become. I'm a woman, not a lesbian, not a queer.”

“Carl? Carl is that really you?”

“I prefer to addressed as Carolyn or Miss Adams,” I replied coldly.

“But...”

“Just give me my final paycheck and I'll be out of your hair, at least until the lawsuit begins.”

“Oh yes, well, the official cause for your termination is listed as insubordination, hardly a basis for a lawsuit,” he replied and smiled smugly.

“Insubordination, huh? Well that's not exactly the way I recall it.”

“He said, she said.”

Reaching into my purse I produced the recorder and showed it to him.

“That's no proof. The way I remember it, you were in here begging for another chance, even offering me sexual favors not to fire your ass. Me! You have nothing, Carl, nothing at all. Now I suggest you take you paycheck and go do whatever little queers like you do.”

“Still hung up on that, huh? Like pouring gas on a fire,” I laughed and produced a second recorder.

He threw my check at me and stood. “Get out of my office and off company grounds or I'll call the police!”

Standing to leave, I looked at him and said, “Talking to you is kind of like talking to the class bully. After a while you just smile and sadly shake your head before you take him down a notch.”

“Get the fuck out of here you damn little queer!”

The last outburst was heard quite clearly in the reception area.

“See how he reacts to rejection?” I said with a smile as I walked past Tammy. “I said no to his advances and he calls me names and throws me out of his office. Be careful, Tammy, or you could be next.”

“Call me later, girlfriend,” she whispered and handed me a tiny slip of paper with her number on it.

“Out! Get out or I'll personally throw you out!”

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by tvk3983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments