Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Bareback

"The first time I let my boyfriend fuck me bareback"

25
12 Comments 12
33.9k Views 33.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
I have written an earlier story about the first time my boyfriend Mike and I fucked. After our first encounter, I couldn't get enough of Mike and his cock. We went from meeting every other week to him spending some weekends at my house with me dressed the entire time.

As we got to know each other better, we started to discuss our sexual histories and some of our fantasies. I could tell Mike was a little jealous of a former lover of mine, Steve, and his seven and a half inch cock. I assured Mike that I loved his five-inch cock and that he truly satisfied me like no other man had ever satisfied me. Mike couldn't believe he satisfied me more our first night together than Steve had in my two meetings with him.

When it came to fantasies, Mike's biggest fantasy was to fuck me bareback. We had been together almost six months, and I still made him put on a condom every time we fucked. My biggest fantasy was to have a threesome with another guy and get spit roasted. Initially, Mike wasn't on board with having another guy join us. After including one of my dildos while fucking one night, he changed his mind. What really helped was when we simultaneously sucked on the dildo and I told him to imagine it was a real cock.

Shortly after one of these conversations I received an unexpected call from Steve. He was going to be in my area on business and wanted to get together. I told him I had a boyfriend, but if he was interested, maybe we could have a threesome. It took Steve about five seconds to say yes and we made plans to meet Friday night.

I didn't intend to tell Mike of my plans because I was afraid he would say no; especially when he found out Steve was involved. My plan was for Mike to walk in and catch Steve and me in the act. I then planned to let Mike fuck me bareback as a way of showing him I was his.

Mike and I made plans to meet at my house Friday night around nine. I told Mike to take his clothes off as soon as he entered the house and come up to the bedroom because I would have a surprise for him. We had done this in the past and it was some of our best sex so I knew he would be excited.

Steve arrived at my house around 7:00 to find me in a white blouse, long skirt, and 5" pink stilettos. We had a glass of wine and caught up on what we had been up to since we last met. I also took the time to give him an outline of what I would like to happen. As I talked about what I wanted to happen I could see the bulge in Steve's pants start to grow.

Seeing that big cock growing inside his pants led to a desire to release it. I walked over to Steve and unzipped his pants to release his dick. With his dick hardening in my hand, Steve leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I hungrily returned his kiss before he gently pushed me onto my knees.

Taking the hint I started to lightly nibble and lick the head of his cock. Soon I was running my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Steve was soon moaning and telling me how good it felt. Spurred on by this I began to deep throat his big cock. Steve was soon thrusting his hips into my face and telling me what a good cock sucker I was. Sensing he was getting close to cumming and knowing he was a one and done kind of guy I reluctantly stopped blowing him.

I stood up and led him upstairs to my bedroom. Once inside we began to passionately kiss. Our hands were soon all over each other and I soon had Steve naked. I told him to sit on the bed while I did a strip tease for him. Soon I was down to a pink cupless, crotchless teddy, pink stockings, and pink 5" stilettos that Mike had bought for me.

I went over to the bed and soon Steve and I was making out. My hands were rubbing his big dick as he played with my dick. Steve soon rolled me on top of him into a 69 position. As I worshiped his cock he played with my ass. Almost immediately I heard the front door open and knew Mike would be upstairs in a few minutes.

I quickly climbed off Steve and put a condom on his cock. Steve grabbed the lube and coated his cock and my ass once I had the condom on. Steve quickly move behind me and slowly entered my ass causing me to gasp in pleasure. Steve continued to push into me until his balls were resting on my ass. I had forgotten how good it felt to have his cock inside me.

Steve started to slowly slide in and out of my ass when Mike walked in. Once I knew Mike was in the room I moaned out how good Steve's cock felt. Mike stood there for a minute in shock watching his girlfriend get fucked by another guy. Once he got over the shock I could tell he like what he saw because his dick started to grow.

I motioned Mike over to me and immediately went down on him once he was close enough.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Mike let out a gasp and started to thrust his hips into my face while grabbing tightly onto my head. I was in heaven. I had a big dick in my ass and my boyfriends dick in my mouth. I was being spit roasted and loving every minute of it. Mike must have loved it as well because he started cumming after only two or three minutes of me blowing him.

I swallowed every drop of Mikes cum and kept sucking on him even after he went soft. I released his cock from my mouth and pulled him down towards me, telling him I loved him before giving him a kiss. Mike returned my kiss while Steve continued to fuck me.

I crawled off of Steve's cock and introduced Steve to Mike. Mike looked down and saw Steve's big cock next to his spent five incher and the realization of who Steve was hit him. Before Mike could react I was kissing him and leading him over to Steve.

As we kissed I placed Mike's hand on Steve's cock and my hand on Mikes. Soon Mike was rubbing Steve's cock as he and I kissed. I broke our kiss and went down on Steve while Mike watched. After a few minutes, I pulled Mike down to where I was sucking Steve's cock.

After a little coaxing, Mike and I were both sucking Steve's big cock. We would lick up and down the shaft and kiss when we met at the top. I loved the feeling of Steve's cock in my mouth while Mike and I kissed. At one point I moved down and started to lick and suck Steve's balls while Mike licked his shaft. Soon Mike and I each had one of Steve;s balls in our mouths while Steve moaned in pleasure. With Mike licking Steve's balls I began to deep throat Steve much to Mike's shock.

I could easily deep throat Mikes 5" cock and it surprised him when I could do the same to Steve's 7 1/2" monster. Mike said he wanted to try, and I released Steve from my mouth. While Mike tried to deep throat Steve I figured Mike should be able to get hard again. I soon had Mike in my mouth and sure enough, he got hard quickly. Knowing Steve was probably close to cumming and that Mike was able to fuck me I had Mike stand up.

I got on my knees in front of both of them and alternated sucking them and then at the same time. The feeling of two cocks in my mouth was really turning me on. They were both telling me what a good cocksucker I was and talking dirty to me. This turned me on even more and gave Mike's cock a sloppy kiss and told him to get behind me and fuck me.

Mike reached for the condoms and I released Steve from my mouth and told Mike to fuck me bareback. Mike stood there shocked for a minute while what I said sunk in. Mike crawled behind me and put some lube on his cock and in my ass. I then felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down my ass crack.

I slowly pushed back and felt his cock slide into me causing me to moan. I swear I could feel his veins and every bump on his dick. I loved the feeling of his raw cock in my ass. Mike slowly slid in and rested a few moments just enjoying the feelings. He then started to slowly fuck me.

The feeling of Mike's dick in my ass and Steve in my mouth drove me crazy. I deep throated Steve while Mike slowly fucked me. I was moaning in pleasure while telling Mike how much his cock filled me up and that I couldn't get enough. As Mike continued to fuck me I really started to pleasure Steve who was soon telling me he was cumming.

The sound and sight of Steve cumming in my mouth was too much for Mike and he started to cum as well. All of a sudden I felt Mike's cock jerk and felt a warm sensation in my ass as he came. I screamed, "That's it baby cum in my ass!" His cock continued to spasm as he emptied his load into me. While he came, I continued to suck Steve's softening cock.

Mike stayed in my ass as Steve pulled out of my mouth. I quickly cleaned Steve before he bent down to kiss me. Steve then crawled off the bed and went to the bathroom. Mike and I stayed there just enjoying the feelings we had just experienced. Soon I could feel him cum dripping down my leg.

As Mike pulled out of my ass, Steve appeared from the bathroom fully clothed telling us we needed to get together soon and that he would call me. Mike came up to me and thanked me for letting him fuck me bareback before giving me a passionate kiss. I told him I was his, and he could have me raw from now on. He had the biggest smile on his face, and before I knew it, he was hard again.

Wasting no time he had me on my back and cock in my ass again. I was soon telling him I was his bitch. What a good fuck he was and how much I loved his cock. He must have really loved the feeling of no condom because he ended up fucking me four times and cumming in me each time.

Published 
Written by ctvictoryrider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments