Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy to be Used (Pt. 6)

"An educational strip club trip"

6
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
8.3k words 8.3k words

 

Sir now knew I was his slut and would question nothing he told me to do. Though I presume this excited him, there is no way it excited him as much as it excited me.

I was distracted every waking minute thinking about past experiences and future erotic scenes to come. I spent hours day dreaming and was masturbating at least four times a day. Every time I masturbated I shoved something up my ass.

I worked endlessly on improving my feminine image. I spent all my time in feminine clothing at home though I still dressed like a man in public (other than the female panties I wore exclusively). In fact, I threw away all my male underwear to be sure I could not become too scared to wear my panties.

I also shaved my legs almost every day and kept up with my weekly waxing, manicure and pedicure appointments. I was reading many books on looking like a woman and spent hours in front of the mirror applying make-up and dressing/undressing.

I was also walking around the house exclusively in heels. I had a few small two inch heels but more often than not wore four inch plus heels. I figured if I could learn to walk in those any heel would be manageable.

This continually acting like a woman was making my “transformation” much more believable. Though I was not ready to undertake any serious surgeries or hormone therapies I was determined to be as passable as possible when I dressed and acted like a girl.

I really loved acting feminine and spent large portions of my day shopping for clothing and other “womanly” products on the internet. I had a few breast forms including inserts to be put in bras as well as two full breast attachments which wrapped around my body. Both were for fairly small breast sizes because although I wanted “breasts” I didn’t want to draw attention to them and alert everyone that they were fake.

On Tuesday Sir called me with my next assignment. Here is how he explained it to me. He said a few young kids had come into the store and told him they were going to have a bachelor party. They wanted to get a female dancer for the bachelor. Sir immediately went into pimp mode.

He saw that the boys were barely 18 and were clearly bright but likely had never touched a woman. He told them he could think of the perfect girl for them and asked if they wanted a little more than just a dance for the bachelor. They asked what he meant and Sir offered them dancing and full sex to every person in attendance. He told them he knew someone that was a huge slut and would never say no. The boys reveled in this and they agreed on a price. The bachelor party was in two weeks.

Sir knew I could suck cock and fuck, but he did not know if I knew how to dance. This week he was going to take me to a strip club, with me dressed as a woman, to see if I could “pass” and so I could learn how professionals dance. We would meet at the shop on Thursday night and assuming I was dressed appropriately he would take me to a strip club.

Thursday night I dressed for the evening’s festivities. I was, of course, very excited and masturbated 5 times before our 8 o’clock meeting time. I worked my ass with a variety of dildos during the day and spent a long time preparing my body.

I was unsure exactly where tonight would go, but it was going to be my first time totally in public as a woman for an extended session. I wanted to be as feminine as possible both to impress Sir as well as to convince others I was not just a man wearing women’s clothing.

I settled on a light summer dress that went almost to my knee. The sleeves were three-quarter length and frilled at the edges. Though I was shaving my underarms and my arms I thought it looked more feminine when I revealed less of certain portions of my body. I had on one of the full breast forms that filled out the top of the dress nicely.

I had a relatively small butt plug up my ass held in by a form-fitting Lycra French cut panty. My nails and toenails were of course done and painted with red polish. I wore a red/brown wig with straight hair that came down to my shoulders.

My makeup was a little more risque than normal and I wore a dark red shade of lipstick that was suggestive but not slutty. I wanted attention, but not too much on my first night out.

I wore a three-inch heel with a simple strap across my toes but nothing holding the back of my ankle. I like these style shoes and the flipping sound they make when one walks. They draw more attention to my legs and feet; my two greatest assets.

I drove across town and under cover of darkness strutted down the street towards Sir’s porn shop. I liked being hidden by the night and became more confident as I walked down the street. In the darkness men simply thought I was a hot woman walking in a seedy section of town. This turned me on even more and accentuated my female persona.

I squeezed the butt plug as I walked and was in heaven acting like the woman I wanted to be that evening. When I walked in the store Sir was there with Larry, the older man I had fucked last week in the private room. They both smiled when they saw me.

“Good evening young lady,” Larry said as Sir motioned me to join them.

I strutted up to the side and Sir held the door open for me. When I walked inside he slapped my ass, and I giggled. God was I horny.

When I got to the middle of the counter I stopped, did a little spin and said, “Do I look ok to go to a strip club?”

They both laughed and Sir responded, “You look good enough to strip for us right here. Very good job.” 

I smiled. The old man was drooling at me, and I played shy and diverted my eyes from him. Although I am a man I have seen enough tricks from women to try a few.

Sir then said, “You are almost ready for tonight but I have one more thing I want you to wear.”

He reached under the counter and pulled out a little butt plug. No big deal I thought, it was smaller than the one already in my ass.

“Here,” Sir said, “I want you to wear this tonight.”

He handed it to me and told me to put it in right there. I looked at the plug and held it in my hand. I walked to the counter and bent over a little, letting my ass face the men. I leaned over, pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties to the side.

I put the new plug in my mouth and lubed it up with my spit. Once it was good and wet I reached around and pulled the plug in my ass out with a pop. I held my hole open for a moment to give them a look and then slowly shoved the new plug inside.

Once it was in, I returned the panties up my crack and stood up to be sure the plug was all the way in. Satisfied, I turned around to face the men and said, “Sir am I fully dressed now?”

They both laughed and then I jumped. The plug in my ass began to vibrate and totally caught me by surprise. It slipped a little but I quickly squeezed my ass cheeks to re-lodge it in my ass.

The plug was buzzing slowly, and I smiled softly to myself. The men were simply smirking at me. I leaned back and grabbed the counter for balance as the plug increased in vibration. I closed my eyes a little and set about enjoying myself and putting on a little show. The speed increased again and I moaned. This felt so good.

The speed was turned up higher, and you could plainly hear the buzzing in my ass. Even with the plug shoved up my ass the buzzing could be heard. I had my eyes almost totally shut now and I was rocking a little. I was really getting off on this.

I had noticed that Sir had a remote control in his hand, and it was obvious he wanted to test his toys out before we went to the club. By toys, I mean both me and the remote control butt plug.

The plug had reached its maximum speed, and sir left it humming inside me. I was humming on the outside and my body was grinding to the plug in my ass. I opened my eyes to see Sir and Larry man staring at me.

I kept up my little show and began to rub myself suggestively as if I were a woman - rubbing my breasts, my neck, my hair and my lips. I was so hot and my ass was on fire. I was really grinding and moving and moaning and rubbing myself while switching my eye contact between the two men.

Sir then came over to me. He grabbed me and began molesting me with his hands. I threw my head back and let him continue with the seduction as my eyes fluttered between open and closed.

He was lifting the hem of my dress with his hands and I felt it creep up towards my waist, exposing the underside of my ass cheeks. He was rubbing my ass and then took his other hand, reached around and began rubbing my cock through the panties. I was insane with lust.

Sir whispered in my ear, “Masturbate for us right now.”

Although we were in a public place I did not hesitate. I reached down and began to rub my cock. I slipped it out from the side of the panties and freed my balls. The plug continued to hum in my ass as I caressed my shaft and massaged my balls.

Sir turned down the plug so that it was only barely vibrating as I fondled myself. I was moving and gently cooing as I continued to rub my rock hard cock. I began to slowly jerk off but intentionally stopped a few times because I could have cum after 20 seconds of masturbating.

The faster I jerked the faster Sir turned up the plug. It was vibrating inside me and driving my dick and my mind crazy.

I watched the old man in front of me struggle to pull his cock out of his pants. It was pointing straight at me and I began to jerk off even faster. My eyes were fixed on his dick as I whacked off without a care.

The plug was now vibrating at full speed and I was nearing climax. Sir came over and grabbed my hand to stop me from cumming. He whispered in my ear, “Hold his cock and jerk all your cum onto his cock.”

His words sent shivers down my spine. I grabbed the other cock in front of me with my left hand a started jerking my cock with my right hand. The plug was humming loudly now and could plainly be heard. My cock was right next to the cock in front of me and not accidentally the head was rubbing against the head of his cock. There was no holding back anymore.

My body jerked in advance of my orgasm and I stopped stroking my cock so as not to explode my cum all over his body. I began to cum in thick streams and watched myself cover his dick with my goo. I would stop after each spurt and then stroke it again until more came out onto his cock.

Cum was dripping off the sides and covering my hand and his cock. My ass was spasming from the plug which had now been turned off. I finished cumming and stood there with both dicks in my hands. I let go of my cock first and then looked at Sir. I was sexually spent.

Sir looked at me and said, “Clean up the mess you have made.”

I did not hesitate as I dropped to my knees and wrapped my red lips around his cum covered cock. It was strange to be sucking my own cum but the taste and situation were amazingly erotic.

The cum made his cock slick, and it slid down my throat on the first swallow. I could not believe I was sucking a cock covered with my cum, but I loved it. The taste was intoxicating and I went to sucking his cock like the slut I was.

I was on my knees with my red lipstick sucking a cock that I had just cum on. It was so nasty I just couldn’t take my time. I was sucking the cock with the sole desire to get him to cum as quickly as possible. Apparently, the idea of me sucking his cock covered with my cum was too much for him as well because he grabbed the back of my head and shoved me down as he started firing jets of cum down my throat.

It was warm and tasted so good. I let him empty his load into my mouth and then followed him back as he went to pull out of my watering mouth. I wanted to clean him and be sure to get every drop of his cum. I was embarrassingly addicted to cum.

He finally got free of my mouth and let out a sigh as he looked at Sir.

“This bitch really is a great slut,” he said as he put his cock back in his pants.

“She is getting there,” Sir said, “but she has a long way to go in her training.”

Looking at me Sir spoke, “Get off your knees and freshen up. We have somewhere to go.”

I got up and went to a mirror at the side of the counter. I reapplied my lipstick and touched up my makeup while I also adjusted my outfit. Though I had just been well used, I had a long way to go this evening and wanted to look fresh for the trip to the strip club.

As I was finishing my adjustments I jerked as the plug in my ass was suddenly turned on to full speed. I was so startled by the action I almost fell over in my heels. I immediately looked at Sir who had a devilish grin on his face.

“Just wanted to get your attention. Are you ready?”

I gave my best shy smile as I looked him in the eyes and said, “Yes Sir.”

I strutted towards the swinging door as the plug kept humming in my ass. Sir reached the door first and held it open for me. As I walked through he playfully slapped my ass. I looked back over my shoulder at him and batted my eyes.

There are so many things you pick up about women through watching them. It takes little practice to feel natural doing those things.

Sir brought his hand to my ass, gave me a little shove and said, “Stop playing and keep walking.”

When we reached the front door, I waited as Sir opened it for me. Once we were outside he put his arm around me and the buzzing of the plug stopped. We began walking as a man and a woman on a date, him with his arm around me. It felt so exciting.

We were getting plenty of stares as we walked down the street. It did not appear that people knew I was a man, rather they were just looking at one of the few women that ventured through this part of town.

As we walked, Sir spoke to me and kept playing the game. “So my little slut, I have a treat for you tonight. Before your performance this weekend I thought you might want to see how the professionals dance for money. Tonight is your training night and I want you to pay very close attention to how these women dance so you can give your customers the best possible show this weekend. When the women are dancing tonight picture yourself up there on stage dancing and teasing all those men. Learn from them so you can mimic their moves and their expressions. I want you making the boys this weekend as hard as the women will be making you and me tonight.”

I cooed as he talked into my ear. His hand was now on my ass and he continued talking to me.

“Tonight you will see sluts dancing for men. Remember you are sluttier than any these women because you suck your own cum off other men’s cocks in public.” A shiver ran through my body.

“Tonight when you watch these sluts dance be sure to act sluttier than them this weekend. When they stop and hold back, you will go farther and not stop for your boys this weekend. These women are not nearly the slut you are, but they can teach you something. And one day we will come back here and you will teach them something.”

I was going weak in the knees as he talked to me. He had his hand under my dress and part of my ass was exposed, but I did not care. We had reached his car as he opened my door for me and let me inside. I got inside and waited while he walked around and got into the driver’s seat.

When he was inside I saw his pants were really tented up. Apparently, his little speech was exciting more than just me. He started the car and we began driving.

Again he turned on the plug in my ass and I leaned my head back against the headrest and let the magic continue. I was mostly still in my seat but I had to gyrate some to stay with the pleasure of the humming up my ass.

We stopped at a red light and Sir looked over at me. He smiled when we saw me sitting there obviously getting off on the plug up my ass.

A group of guys pulled up in a truck next to us on Sir’s side. The light changed to green and we went to the next intersection and sat at another red light next to the truck of guys. Sir looked at me and said, “Suck my dick now.”

I looked at Sir and then at the truck of men and fear struck me. I immediately fixed my gaze on the bulge in Sir’s pants and started to move my head towards his lap. Though I did not want to do this in front of the truck full of men, I was more afraid of what Sir would do if I disobeyed him.

I dropped my head into his lap and fished out his cock. It was rock hard. My mouth began to water at the site of his swollen dick and I opened my red lips to swallow him.

I got about half way and then pulled back up before heading down again. I did this a few times before I pulled him all the way out of my mouth and ran my lips and tongue up and down the side of his cock. I went back down his cock and started sucking him.

The light must have changed because our car began to move. I looked up to see if the truck was gone but my eyes made contact with two men looking out the passenger’s window of the truck. I looked up and saw Sir looking down at me and smiling.

Our car began slowing again, and I realized we were coming to another stop light. Damn, I wish they timed these things better. Sir leaned back a little and pulled the hair to the side of my head. “Give these men a little show while we wait for the light,” Sir directed, “and keep your face this way so they can see your lips and mouth getting filled with my dick.”

I again became excited as I tilted my head to the side. I could see the men out of the corner of my eye as I set about to giving Sir head. I stuck his cock in my mouth and hollowed my cheeks a few times before sticking the head into my cheek so it would stick out from the side of my face. I wanted to give the men a show.

Sir lowered his window and I heard the men screaming while we waited at the light. “Suck that dick bitch – woohooo,” they hollered from the window of their truck. “Yeah bitch, suck that cock you little whore. Let’s see if you can deep throat him, baby.”

I pulled up to the head of Sir’s cock, looked at Sir and then looked at the men. I winked and sunk my nose into his pubic hair in one motion. Once I reached the bottom I stayed there, and I heard the men going crazy hollering out the window.

“God damn she swallowed the whole thing. Get over here next bitch, I want my turn.” Just then we started moving again as the light must have turned.

Sir drove away slowly as I pulled back up off his cock. Then he put his hand on the back of my head and started pumping my head on his cock, using my mouth like a pussy. Our little exhibition had obviously had an effect on Sir and soon I was going to reap the benefit of my display. As he kept pumping my mouth on his cock, I also noticed we kept pace with the truck. The men’s eyes were fixed on my face as it bobbed up and down on the cock in my mouth.

I was sucking as hard as I could when Sir announced, “Don’t swallow the load, just hold it in your mouth,” and then the plug in my ass was turned to full speed again. My mind began to spin again from the incrediblly erotic sensation. My ass was once again on fire, oozing sex and my lips were numbing from the fucking they were receiving.

I felt Sir lift a little from his seat and the cum started firing from his cock. I backed off a little so I could keep the cum in my mouth, rather than having it go down my throat.

This is much harder than simply swallowing and soon my cheeks were puffing to accommodate the cum filling my mouth. His body kept jerking as he filled my willing mouth with a huge load of cum. Apparently, the teasing in the shop and the ride in the car had built up a nice load because I was overcome with the load he kept firing.

The men obviously saw him lift from the seat because they were yelling, “Swallow that load bitch, suck that cum.” They were really getting loud now, and I think at least one of them was leaning out the window to get a closer look.

Sir finally finished squirting in my mouth, and I kept my lips tight around his cock to be sure nothing dripped out. The car began slowing down again as we must have reached another stop light.

The men yelled again to Sir, “Come on man, give us a shot at her. I want to give her something real nice to suck on.” He yelled to Sir. And then to me, “Get over here bitch and we will feed you more cock than you can handle.”

Sir looked at them and laughed. Then he said to me, “Show them my cum in your mouth you little cocksucker.” If it was possible my ass was cumming at this time. The vibrations were insane and my hole was spasming from the excitement of the entire situation.

I picked my head from Sir’s lap and looked up at the men. When I had eye contact with the two of them I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue holding the big load of cum. I had to tilt my head back a few times to stop the cum from dripping out. This was driving the men nuts.

At first, they were in stunned silence. Then one of them said, “Damn, that bitch is holding a mouth full of cum.” All the men looked.

“Brother, that is one well-trained slut you have over there.” Sir thanked the boys then told me to swallow his load. I swirled it around in my mouth a bit and then keeping eye contact with the men, and giving a quick wink, I deliberately gulped down his load. It felt thick and nasty going down my throat and I loved it.

The humming in my ass stopped as Sir told me to return to my seat. I waved goodbye to the men as I crawled back to my seat and rested my head against the seat back. I was still in shock and terribly excited.

Sir told me to put his dick away and as I did he sped away from the truck, taking a different route than they were. The truck honked approval and we drove away.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

“Nice job,” Sir said as we drove down the road.

“Thank you, it was my pleasure,” I said in my best demur soft voice.

“Yes it was,” he replied, “and I think you now see why I want to give you some practice before the weekend. Men, and boys love it when you put a good show on for them. But once you put on the show, you have to be ready to deliver the goods. You saw how those men were acting. If they had been in the same room with you, you would have several more loads of cum inside you right now.”

Just hearing this made me hornier. I wanted Sir to chase them down so I could suck them dry. “Be ready this weekend, because you need to put on a better show and all the boys will be in the room with you.” “Yes Sir,” was all I could manage as I sat there shaking in excitement.

We finally arrived at the strip club and it was one I had been to before. It was a nice place, kind of a middle of the road strip club. It was not the high end huge cover charge type but it was also not a run down fat girl type of place either. Sir told me to wait as he got out of the car.

I looked in the mirror to be sure my make up was still fresh. Sir came around to my side and helped me out of my seat. This was very nice and made me feel more womanly.

When I was out I straightened myself up and he offered me his arm as we walked to the entrance. There was a bouncer at the entrance who looked me up and down and then said to Sir, “5 bucks for you, she gets in free.” Sir paid the man and said thank you.

I noticed the bouncer looking at me as we walked away. The place was not very crowded with only 5 or so other people at the bar. One woman was dancing on the bar moving from patron to patron dancing.

Sir and I took two seats in the middle of the bar. The bartender was a woman wearing a very revealing outfit with her tits on full display. She looked at me and smiled. Women know women, and women know men. Though men may have been fooled by my appearance in the semi-dark bar, the women knew I was a crossdresser.

 

The bartender asked what I would like and sir immediately spoke up for us. “I would like a beer and she will have a Chardonnay.” She smirked as she walked away to get our drinks.

Sir reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of money. He took out two singles and put them in front of us. I knew from being here before that the woman dancing would stop in front of you and dance for a few moments while you placed the dollar bill in her garter belt. She would move up and down the bar for her few songs and then the next woman would take her place.

This girl approaching us was very pretty as she danced in her high heels at the end of the bar. She was wearing a little g-string with pasties over her nipples. She had looked at me as I walked to the seat and periodically shot me glances while she danced and worked her way towards us. I think all the women in the club were interested in any woman that walked into the place.

 

As she walked towards us she eventually came to be dancing right in front of me. She moved seductively over me and then leaned down. I did not go to put the dollar in her stocking so it would appear I was new to this sort of thing.

Sir could not keep his eyes off us. She squatted in front of me and spread her knees so her pussy was at eye level. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself into me.

“Hi baby,” was all she said as she placed her tits in my face and shook them. Just then Sir turned on the vibrator in my ass and my body jerked a little as I moaned. The girl thought I was excited by her and pulled back. We made eye contact and then she leaned back and started grinding her pussy within inches of my face.

The plug was at its lowest level and I was so aroused it was amazing. She then stopped moving and again squatted to speak with me. She took my hand and said, “Here baby, place that dollar in my garter here.”

She pulled my hand to the dollar and kept hold of my wrist as she guided it up her smooth leg. When we got to the garter she lifted it with her other hand as I moved the dollar underneath. She let the garter snap on my fingers and but kept hold of my wrist as she looked at Sir.

“Is she with you,” the dancer asked as she pulled my hand up her lap.

“Yes,” Sir replied as he kept eye contact with her while trying to watch my hand. The dancer pulled my hand up her thigh towards her pussy. I kept my hand still until it reached her panties and then I lightly began to rub her with my fingernails.

She never looked at me and never let go of my wrist. I took the obvious hint and continued to lightly stroke her and now all the men in the place were paying attention as she slowly ground herself into me.

“Not many men are secure enough to bring their girlfriends in here,” she said still looking at Sir and still holding my wrist. “Is this a special occasion or does she get into women,” the dancer said keeping her eyes locked on Sir.

I was enjoying the sensation of rubbing my fingernails and soft hands on this woman in front of everyone. I was also still moving slightly to enjoy the plug buzzing in my ass.

Sir kept eye contact with the woman as he said, “Well, actually tonight is a bit of a special occasion. My little slut here is going to be the entertainment at a bachelor party this weekend. She has never danced for anyone before and I just figured before she makes her debut in front of a dozen or more men, she should see how the professionals work.”

The dancer’s eyes lit up as she glanced at me and practically pulled my fingernails into her pussy. “Well then,” she said, “my set ends after this song, why don’t we go into a private room so I can show her how to entertain men in a more relaxed setting.” She exaggerated the word relaxed as she ground herself on my hand.

She moved over, grabbed Sir by the back of his head and pulled his nose into her tits. She mashed his face with her tits and then began shaking her breasts so they slapped his face. She leaned back and said, “I will see you in a few,” as she moved down to the next bill lying on the bar and the next patron.

She continued to dance for the few men remaining at our end of the bar until finally the song ended and she walked off the stage to applause. They should have applauded based upon the show she put on after she learned I was her student.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off her as I studied every move she made. The plug had been turned up and I was constantly wiggling from excitement. My sphincter was constantly spasming and I was noticeably moving about. I had taken my left hand and started running my fingernails up and down sirs leg, though he kept motionless watching the dancer.

I loved how the men succumbed to her as she stood above them totally controlling the situation. She held them as she wished and ground her body in time with the music teasing the men with everything she had to offer them. She would grind her groin until it was right in front of their face and then pull her g-string aside to show them her beautiful pussy.

The men sat there transfixed on her body. Her tits were little more than untouchable beautiful orbs that all the men wanted to suck and squeeze, but none of them were brave enough to move a muscle. This woman was totally in control of these men. I wanted to be that woman.

The dancer finished her set, put a see through nightie on and then came over to Sir and me. She introduced herself as Sammie and shook both of our hands. When I held my hand out to shake it she pulled me close and kissed me.

I was totally shocked and pulled away but she followed my head back and kept kissing me. The entire bar was watching us when we finally separated. She placed her hand on my upper thigh and rubbed my smooth leg as she spoke to Sir.

“We have a few private rooms for lap dances that I think would be the best place to train your girlfriend here. A lap dance is $20 but I think we will need a little longer so maybe $50 for the entire hour. I think she can learn enough in that time.”

Sir never batted an eye as he looked at me, then her, and said, “Slut”. The dancer looked at him and before she could speak a word Sir said, “You called her my girlfriend, she is my slut.” Sammie got an evil grin as she sank her nails into my thigh.

Sir continued, “How about we make it $100 so I can be sure you show her everything you know.” The long pause after “everything” was unmistakable. Sammie looked at me and answered, “for $100 this slut will know every trick there is before her show this weekend.”

She held my hand as we walked away from the bar towards the back of the place. The three of us went behind a curtain into a secluded dimly lit room with little more than a few chairs, one strategically placed right in the middle. She led me over to that chair and had me sit down.

Sammie took control and began speaking to Sir immediately, ignoring that I was even there as she spoke to him. “You can do whatever you want with her, but the rules for you remain the same in here as out there, no touching allowed. I am going to show your little slut what it feels like to have a woman dance for her, so she can do it right this weekend. Then, once I have danced for her, she is going to do a lap dance for you in this chair. When she is dancing for you, there are no rules as you can do whatever you wish with your slut. I would encourage you to get a little frisky with her though because you know men always get a little out of control at these private party type things and I don’t want her to be surprised this weekend if men start using her.”

Sammie pushed me down into the chair and walked over to the edge of the room to adjust the music. Trance music began to play and I saw Sir standing, watching. Sammie fixed her eyes on me and then began to sway.

Her eyes locked with mine as she slowly approached me, moving to the rhythm of the music as she seductively walked towards me. As she moved to me she was holding the sides of her nighty and tugging at it, revealing more of her almost nude body. As she reached me she straddled my left leg and moved my dress up to my waist with her knees, exposing my smooth shaved legs.

Sammie opened her nighty as she leaned into me and took hold of the chair in the back of my head. She dragged her pussy against my thigh as she pulled her tits into my face, burying me in her flesh. They were so soft they almost melted into my face.

She pulled her tits back down my face and then brought her lips almost against mine. When she talked I could feel her words as she held herself against me. “I can show you how to be all the woman you want to be. Just watch me and imitate me. I am always in control when I entertain men unless I don’t want to be. When you are in control, the men only get to do what you let them and only get to see or feel or experience what you let them. So long as you maintain control, you will be all the woman you want them to think you are.”

She softly kissed me as she continued rubbing against me letting us both know that she was in control and she was aware of the situation. “Now watch me darling and let me show you a thing or two.”

She pulled off me and stood in front of me staring deep into my eyes. Without losing eye contact, she removed her nightie and dropped it to the ground. She danced in front of me and I studied every move she made.

She was so exotic to watch and knew just how to turn a man on. She kept brushing against me in a tantalizing way without pushing too hard or making too much contact. One of the biggest differences in the approach to courting between men and women is the degree of contact. Although we both love contact, women seem to be more into soft continuous contact.

I tried to make note of every move she made and every action she used. She rubbed her breast against my back, face, and head. She would grind her crotch into my leg and then straddle me and fake fuck me. She would use her ass to rub my dick and then press it up into my chest getting me excited but leaving me helpless. And her lips, oh her lips, would be used to gently tease my neck and ears and even my crotch.

I had experienced lap dances before in my life but this was more wonderful than any. Not only was it a great lap dance, but I was concentrating on studying her moves and tricks and then imagining myself doing the same things to men. I was so turned on by all of this that my cock was rock hard and making it uncomfortable for me to sit in the chair.

Sammie kept grinding on me and although I was concentrating on the dance I remained mindful of Sir who kept a slight smile through the experience. She sat up a minute and looked at Sir while speaking to me.

“Sometimes when you do private parties people expect more than just a dance. They have you get naked and make you pleasure the men in other ways. You know how to please men in ways other than dancing, don’t you?” She asked as she stared straight into my eyes.

“Yes she does,” Sir said before I had a chance to respond “but I am sure you could teach her a thing or two.” The dancer smiled and said, “yeah, you are right, maybe I can show you what I do and then you can show me what you do.” She said this as she began to slide her way down my body. Soon she was on her knees in front of me and I was petrified sitting in the chair.

She gently ran her finger up my thighs pushing up the bottom of my dress. When she reached my panties she found my raging hard-on and lightly rubbed it through the thin material. She hooked a fingernail under the side of the panties and pulled it aside, springing my rock hard cock.

She grabbed it with both hands and began softening it from its long confinement. As it stood at full attention she looked me in the eyes and said, “remember when you are doing these parties you should have one thing in mind, get them to cum as much and as fast as you can. You don’t get paid by the hour, you get paid by the job, so get the job - or should I say blow job - done as quickly and erotically as you can.”

She dropped her mouth onto my cock stopping only when her nose hit my belly. Holy shit was all I could think. I knew two things. First, the girl knew how to suck cock and second I was not going to last very long.

She used her tongue to bathe the underside of my cock before she came back up to the top. She took a deep breath and buried herself nose deep again on my dick. When she reached the bottom she exhaled around my dick causing warm air to surround my rock hard member and the feeling was amazing. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure.

She went to work on my cock with determination and there was no holding back. The only time she slowed down was to look up at me and say, “You do swallow, don’t you?” She did not wait for an answer before returning to my dick.

My jerking body gave away the fact that I was about to explode and she held herself tight on my shaft as I jerked and flooded her mouth with my cum. My body spasmed and my ass lifted off the chair as my orgasm drained me. When I was finished she pulled off my cock and kept her mouthful of cum as she came back up my body. I lay there slumped in the chair as she climbed atop me and pulled my head back, forcing my mouth wide open and her mouth just above mine. I knew what was coming.

She slowly opened her mouth just inches from mine and my cum started dripping into my own mouth. I had read about snowballing but this was my first experience with it. As she kept dripping my cum from her mouth to mine my mouth began to fill. It came mostly in a slow stream there were a few thick gobs that just plopped into my waiting mouth.

When it was all gone she used her tongue to be sure it was all out of her mouth and then she made a small cum/spit ball that she dropped into my mouth. She took my chin and pushed my mouth closed.

“Swallow it,” was all she said as I let the thick mixture move down my throat. She smiled above me and said, “I just wanted to be certain that you swallowed.” She stepped off me and walked back.

Sir was beside me almost instantly and pulled me up from the chair. He sat down and held me close to him. He looked at me and said, “now it is your turn.”

I got my senses together and stood in front of Sir. The music was still pumping and the stripper was watching. I closed my eyes and began to sway to the music, getting into the rhythm and trying to lose myself. I thought of myself as the dancer that had just entertained me. I thought about how she moved her body to make my body want her. I had to do that for Sir. I had to do that for me.

I opened my eyes and saw Sir staring lustfully at me. I went to work and began my first lap dance for a man. I moved my body seductively over his body trying to mimic her actions. I used my hands and my lips to do lots of the touching and caressing. I would breathe on his neck and in his ear and lick around his sensitive exposed skin.

Although I did not have big tits I rubbed what I had softly against his body so he would get the sensation that I was rubbing my tits against him. I used my ass more than she did as that was my better asset. I turned around and rubbed my ass on his cock in tune with the music, feeling him get hard.

When it was good and hard, I turned around and let my hand wander down his chest and to his thighs. I rubbed the inside of his thighs firmly before moving to his cock.

I loved dancing for him. It was so erotic and feminine. He just sat there and let me please him and let me be in control. I fell in love with the feminine feeling and the excitement that came with the dancing. Sammie was watching my every move and was touching herself. The entire room was getting off by my dancing.

Sir took my shoulders and began pushing me towards his lap. I knew he wanted me to go down on him. I did not resist and I made a dance out of slowly moving down his body and caressing and kissing him as I lowered myself towards his groin.

When I reached his crotch I moved my face across his hard cock many times and lightly bit him through his pants. I kept rubbing his hard dick through his pants, and when I was sure he was about to burst I undid his belt and zipper. In moments his pants were wide open and I was using my nails to scratch his pubic thatch before I fished out his lovely dick.

I went to work with all my energy and all the knowledge I had acquired over the last few weeks. I was not the expert Sammie was, but I was not as far behind as you would think. Sir was moving excitedly letting me know my talents – both dancing and sucking – were acceptable.

Sammie had gotten very close to my mouth. She was following my sucking as she continued to frig herself. I could not see her hands but I could tell from the way her entire body was shaking that she was going to race Sir to the finish line.

She won. Just after she told me, “Suck him, baby, suck his dick and make him cum,” her breath became short. “Show me everything I taught you,” she announced as her body convulsed and she rolled into an orgasm. She did not scream; in fact she barely made a sound. But there was no mistaking she was cumming right next to me.

Sir followed almost immediately. His ass lifted off the seat and he blasted into my mouth. I kept my seal tight to swallow every ounce. He drained himself as the song came to an end. We were all fully satisfied.

I finished cleaning Sir’s cock and put it away. I straightened my outfit as best I could in the dim light. Sammie had put her “clothes” back on as well.

Sir handed Sammie a wad of cash. “This is more than the $100 we discussed but I think it is fair as you trained her more than expected.”

“Thank you,” Sammie said as she counted the money, “This was the most fun I had in a long time.”

She looked at me and said, “good luck next weekend. I am sure you will do great. Just remember what I told you.”

I smiled and thanked her. We walked out of the club and back to Sir’s car. Next weekend was going to be wild.

Published 
Written by jshub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments