Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's So Pretty In Pink

"Poor sissy's desires go wanting."

21
15 Comments 15
29.1k Views 29.1k
983 words 983 words
He is sixteen years my junior, six feet tall, blond haired and blue eyed, with an insatiable desire to be my submissive sissy slut. I never could figure out what drives his desire for an older woman, such as myself, but he can never keep his eyes off my long legs or my round, voluptuous ass. He pestered me to no end to dress him as a proper sissy and take his hungry ass with my strap on and was quite relentless about it.

Finally he wore me down, so I invited him over one afternoon to give him what he desired. Before he arrived I carefully laid out on my bed, all my sex toys and an outfit chosen especially for my sissy slut boy. My toys consisted of my favorite two way strap on, a crochet needle for sounding, nice thick lube and some nipple clamps. I thought he would look so cute in my tight spandex mesh hot pink mini dress with white thigh high stockings that had matching hot pink bows.

I then showered and put on my attire, a purple satin and black lace mini dress, purple being his favorite color. Some black thigh high lace topped stockings finished my sexy look. I was just done getting ready for him when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to a very nervous looking stud muffin who timidly entered my home. In faded jeans, a white tee-shirt, work boots and a jacket he looked just as yummy as I had remembered.

"Come with me," I said as I took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Upon entering the bedroom, I turned around and planted a deep, wet, kiss right on his lips that lasted quite a while. I could feel his heart pounding as I pressed my body against his. I showed him his outfit laid out on the bed and told him to put it on. He was impressed that the bows on his stockings matched his little hot pink dress. Once dressed, I laid him down on the bed and went about exploring his body with my hands. That spandex mini dress molded to his body like a tight glove. His hard nipples poked through the little holes of the hot pink mesh so I pinched them tightly by applying my nipple clamps. I could see his thick eight inch cock growing as I grabbed the lube.

I had always wanted to try sounding on him and knew he could take it from his pictures and the cam shows he had put on for me. I picked up the crochet needle and spread thick lubricant all over it. Holding his hard cock in my left hand I started probing his pee hole with the end of the needle.

"My nipples can't take anymore, please take the clamps off!" he begged me, so I gave them a tug and removed them.

He gasped and his cock throbbed in my hand as I felt the hard metal rod piercing him.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

I probed deep into his little hole to my delight. It was a wild sensation stroking his cock and feeling that hard metal rod inside. I put a surgical glove on my left hand, squirted a gob of lube on my fingers and started playing with his tight ass hole. As I fingered his ass with my left hand, my right fucked his pee hole with the needle, moving up and down slowly. As I found his prostate with my fingers I began manipulating it, he then complained of the sounding making him sore.

"Poor thing needs a kiss to make it all better," I giggled.

I removed the needle and teased the head of his cock with my tongue. Working his prostate with my fingers, I then swallowed his cock sucking it like I was trying to suck a pea through a straw.

"That's going to make me cum," he moaned.

I stopped sucking his cock and removed my hand from his ass all at once.

"No cumming for you slut boy till I get mine," I informed him.

I laid back on the bed and told him to get to work. I thought, what a good pussy eater he is, as he munched away on my clit like it was his last meal. The scruff of his goatee made the sensation even more intense. In not much time at all I was cumming all over his face again and again. I pulled his face out of my wet pussy to find I had squirted in his mouth, down his chin and all over the comforter on the bed!

"Look at that, you made me squirt, time to fuck me now slut boy," I said as he mounted me.

My hot pussy clamped down on his hard cock and milked the length of it. With my legs in the air and him on his knees in front of me, he pumped away. All of the sudden he got a funny look on his face, planted his cock in my twat balls deep and stopped moving.

"I can't believe it, I just came and I didn't even feel like I was anywhere near cumming!" he said totally surprised.

"Ha, ha the magic pussy got you!" I teased him as I flexed my walls milking his sensitive cock further, making him groan and squirm.

I had my legs wrapped around him in a vice grip milking his cock with my magic pussy till he was spent and limp. Once my sissy had cum, I knew that was the end of our encounter, as he was far too tender to take anything more. He looked terribly disappointed that his ass didn't get the strap on fucking he had been craving.

I sent him away, myself fully satisfied and my sissy slut stud muffin still wanting...

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments