Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiating Stephanie

"Stephanie's secret is discovered and exploited"

31
20 Comments 20
26.9k Views 26.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words
** Discovery **

The first time I set eyes on her, she was wearing the sluttiest underwear one can imagine. Totally oblivious to my presence, she was admiring her scantily clad body in the full-length mirror on the wall. The lingerie was black, my favourite colour, sheer in texture and cut to a design that left little to the imagination. Black leather, ankle boots adorned her feet and complimented the black hold ups she was wearing. She was admiring herself in a full-length mirror and hadn't seen me standing there, with a surprised and bemused expression on my face.

I sensed as far as she was concerned, nobody else existed in the world, and the only thing that mattered was the pleasure she was experiencing. From where I was standing, I could see the evidence of her excitement in the sheer fabric glistening in the afternoon sunshine, streaming gloriously through the bedroom windows, as her hands sensually caressed up and down her scantily clad frame leaving slight finger trails on her smooth skin. The light tanned hue of her body complimented the sexy outfit she was wearing and I wondered if I looked as good in it as she.

Secretly observing her, like some low-life private detective in a horrible B-movie, awakened my slumbering libido and between my legs a familiar dampness developed. I wanted to move towards her, take her in my arms and embrace her before maybe moving on to something more deviant. I wanted to caress her entire body, use my tongue and fingers to excite her and make her cry out my name while her body shuddered uncontrollably, but I was wary about how she would react. Would she feel dirty and soiled if she realised I'd been spying on her? Still, I couldn't just walk away.

Not wanting to startle her, I softly cleared my throat and with a wry smile watched how she turned and looked me. Her expression of shock rapidly dissolved into one of terror at being discovered like this and the apprehension she'd endured in case something like this happened was plain to see. The gorgeously made up face, so calm and serene moments ago was now distorted by angst as she shrank inside herself. Eyes that sparkled at her reflection were now tear-filled and I for one felt like a heel.

"So you naughty little minx, this is how you dress up when I'm at work, do you?" I kept my voice light and airy, hoping to relax my spooked game, and was gratified to see some of the tension she felt slowly disappear. Despite my teasing expression, the look on her face still conveyed some uncertainty while she intently studied my face for signs of duplicity. Seconds passed, feeling like an eternity, as we gazed at each other, both aware of the sexual tension growing between us. Without looking, I could feel my body displaying my arousal and this more than anything finally convinced her I wasn't angry. Feeling more confident about herself, the tautness her frame possessed gradually dissipated.

She eyed me coyly, her hands resuming her erotic show, provocative without being vulgar. Her eyes twinkled playfully as she slowly swayed from side to side and ignoring my question, she asked one of her own.

"Do you like the way I'm dressed, Darling?"

I nodded. Her low, gravelly sounding voice sending shivers down my spine while my gaze traversed her scantily clad body, taking in every detail. I knew I wanted her. In fact, want was a poor description of how I felt. I wanted her so badly it was almost painful. The fire in my loins had been ignited by this unusual turn of events and the more I looked at her, the hotter heat became, and now there was a raging inferno between my thighs and I had to mentally restrain myself from putting my hand down my skirt.

"Has anyone else ever seen you like this?"

She shook her head.

"Of course not," she replied coyly, "Please, call me Stephanie. It's what I like to be called when I'm dressed like this." I looked at her subjectively and saw the need in her eyes reflecting mine. Slowly I nodded my assent. "Normally, no one ever ever sees me like this," she continued, smiling slyly, "because I'm usually always very careful when trying on something new, but I'm afraid you caught me unawares today." I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

“I wasn't expecting you home so early,” she said, nervously picking at an imaginary loose thread, “And to be honest, I was so carried away I'd lost track of all time.”

"Mmmm," I murmured as I approached her, "And I thought I was the one who was going to surprise you.” Her eyebrows rose inquisitively at my remark. “When you texted me you were going home early, I thought if I did the same we could make love all afternoon." I saw her eyes light up momentarily then darken as my words sank in.

“Don’t you want to make love now?” she asked coyly. She turned away from me and regarded herself in the mirror, running her hands seductively over her scantily clad body like some stripper trying to entice her mark. I was hooked. When she finished talking, I moved in, enclosing my arms around her waist.

“Of course I do, Darling,” I replied sultrily. I moved a hand upwards, feeling for and finding her hard little nipples, proudly poking through the thin fabric. I heard her gasp when I placed my fingers on the extended nubs and squeezed. I applied more pressure and heard Stephanie let out a little cry of pain.

"Now you know how I feel when you bite me too hard," I rebuked softly, placing small tender kisses on the back of her neck. I felt her press back into me and the exquisite feeling of my breasts being squashed against her body, caused me to shiver in excitement.

"Do you really like me like this?" She asked tentatively, despite watching my hand slowly slide down her body. I heard the quiver of apprehension in her voice, but also detected a hint of pride. I looked at our reflections in the bedroom mirror and saw her face pleading still displaying some anxiety. Her crystal blue eyes were pleading desperately for my approval.

"Yes, Darling," I whispered breathlessly in her ear. "You look utterly gorgeous in that outfit. In fact, my pussy is dripping wet right now and all I can really think of is getting you between my legs." I said, my voice low and guttural. This admission delighted Stephanie, her expression brightening immediately. Then she let out a long groan as my hand slid beneath her waistband. As my fingers began exploring, her eyes closed and her mouth curled sensually.

"I can feel your clit, all big and swollen, Darling. Is that because of me?" and rubbed my fingers over her sensitive bobble. She shuddered at my touch and nodded imperceptibly, enjoying my manipulations. Before her excitement overflowed, she extracted herself from my embrace and turned around to face me, leaving her gorgeous back view to reflect in the mirror and stared at me imploringly.

"Are you still going to make love to me?" she asked softly.

I looked at the small strip of cloth connected to the whale-tail and saw it disappear sexily between her buttocks. There was no way I was not going to have her.

"No, Darling" I replied, my voice thick with lust, "I’m going to fuck you. Right here, right now, I'm gonna treat you like the dirty little slag you are. Now, Bitch, get on your knees and make me cum!"

Her hands were busy roaming over my own hard, taut body and I couldn't deny how turned on I was. My breasts heaved when her fingers rubbed the prominent bumps my thin blouse displayed and electric shock-like sensations coursed through my body at her expert touch. Just as I wanted to rip off my blouse and give myself to her, she moved her hands to the small of my back and my moment of disappointment evaporating when her deft fingers reached to unfasten my skirt. Stephanie leaned her head forward to kiss me but I twisting my mouth aside, I grabbed her hair. Now she could hear my heavy laboured breathing as I spoke, my voice dark and low.

"Are you ready to become my slut?"

** Acceptance **

"Are you ready to let me use you, abuse you, treat you like the pièce of trash you really are?" My teeth bit softly into her earlobe before I sucked on the trashy earrings while waiting for a reply. The silence filling the room was heavy and thick, full of unspoken promises and demands and while playfully pulling at the trash jewellery I felt my skirt become loose around my hips.

"Uh huh! You don't get to play unless you agree, Darling." This was a bluff on my part but she didn't know that. A slight hesitation preceded the nodding of her head and almost broke my resolve. My arousal was almost unbearable by now, and I so desperately wanted to cum that my own expensive lingerie had withered into a sodden rag and the inside of my thighs was sticking together. As if reading my mind, Stephanie's hands began pushing my tight business skirt over my slim hips, exposing my arousal inch by dire inch. Then without warning, gravity helped by a little wiggle of my own, took over and the skirt landed in a useless heap around my ankles.

A sharp intake of breath escaped my mouth as her agile hand began stroking determinedly between my legs, tracing my moist slit through the darkened triangle of cloth. More fingers landed on the back of my thigh, tantalisingly rising up the smooth flesh towards my buttocks, pausing briefly when coming into contact with the stickiness between my legs. Forgetting I was supposed to be in charge, I was silent willing Stephanie to go further.

A strong hand grabbed the delicate waistband of my panties behind my back and began pulling, stretching both the elastic and satin fabric almost to the point of ruination. I didn't care. The colourful triangle of material tightened deliciously over my mound, forcing the soaking wet gusset to disappear between my juiced up cunt lips, making me secrete even more. The force exerted increased, as did my pleasure and in my sexual haze I'm sure I heard ripping sounds behind me. When Stephanie finally relaxed her grip, I could feel my underwear hanging loosely around my hips.

Before I'd fully comprehended this fact, fingers brushed through the short curly hair that sparsely decorated my mound, searching for my swollen clit. When she found it, she tweaked it between her fingers, just how I love it, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Then two fingers slipped inside me and despite my whimper to the contrary, caused me to catch my breath. Using her height and strength, Stephanie, fingered me roughly, while guiding me back towards the door, encountering zero resistance from me.

Instinctively knowing what was expected of me, I leaned invitingly against the door frame, my arms reaching towards the heavens and my legs spread wantonly. Stephanie dropped to her knees, her fingers pulling the loose garment further over my hips, revealing my sparse bush. She tried removing my underwear completely, pushing them further down my thighs until they were stretched beyond recognition because of how wide my legs were spread. It was more than enough.

As soon as my moist slit became accessible, Stephanie's mouth clamped onto my steaming flesh. Her tongue slid expertly between my labia and then up and over my clit, teasing it mercilessly as she slid her fingers into my slick honey pot. I couldn't help moaning loud and wild as my lover slowly worked me towards the edge of the abyss. The closer I got towards oblivion the more Stephanie fought to keep me under her control, but the combination of her skilled mouth and dexterous fingers proved too much for me.

While supporting myself against the door frame, I grabbed hold of her head and held it where I wanted it, and amidst much abdominal grinding, loud screaming and body shuddering convulsions, I came ecstatically. My tunnel flooded with sweet nectar, inundating Stephanie's mouth and between loud gulps of air I could hear her swallowing quickly as my juices gushed. Through fluttering eyelids I saw her looking up at me, her eyes sparkling generously.

As a limp rag, I steadied myself against the doorway, watching my tormentor stand. The sunlight reflecting off her shiny skin and the love in her eyes was clearly visible in her expression. She took held my chin and pulled my lips towards hers. When our mouths met, her tongue darted between my lips and I breathed in the sweet scent of cum on her face as we kissed. Residue flavours of me tantalized my taste buds as our tongues duelled inside my mouth and my breasts heaved in excitement.

"Stephanie," I said breathlessly, but she ignored me. "Please, Darling," I said trying to disengage myself by pushing her away. "Go downstairs and wait for me there. I want to get into something more comfortable," I said and stifled a fit of the giggles.

** Surrender **

Stephanie was waiting at the far end of the dining room when I came downstairs. Looking out of the French windows, watching the sunlight reflecting off the swimming pool and dancing on the ceiling, I could see from her stance, she wasn't completely at ease. Putting that down to the sexually charged relationship that had developed since my discovery this afternoon, I knew what I was wearing was make or break. The unknown only added to the sexual tension building within me. Maybe she heard me enter or more likely she saw some reflected movement in the glass because she turned and looked in my direction. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw me and then widened more as when her gaze traversed my body.

"Don't try and pretend you're not turned on, Darling because I can see from the way your knickers are stretched, that you're dying for this, aren't you?" She looked at me, stunned into silence, but as I suspected, the look of deviant desire burned in her eyes and her body shuddered in response to the promised delight. With my hand between my legs. I thrust my groin in her direction.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked huskily. Despite her hunger, she bit her lip apprehensively before nodding. Then her whole body seemed to relax, and her hands caressed her firm figure, while her eyes glanced furtively towards my groin and knowing exactly how she felt, I had difficulty stifling a wicked smile.

"Yes Darling, this is for you," and saw her swallow hard and meaningfully grabbed hold of the rubber appendage hanging between my legs. "Is it big enough, slut?" I was surprised when she nodded approvingly, her eyes sparkling. Now it was my turn to wonder.

Upstairs I'd removed my business attire and quickly sought out something completely different. Basically, the outfit comprised of generous pieces of black lace, connected to each other at the ankles, hips, and shoulders, forming a daring and sexy trousers suit. If I wore some indiscreet underwear, I could theoretically wear it in public, if I was going to an adults only party and I wanted to be the center of attention, but today I was naked because I knew I had all the attention I needed. Because the cloth was liberally cut, most of my body was discernible when I moved, but when I stood still it became tantalizingly shrouded in the exquisite lace fabric. The front piece was cut quite deep and although my cleavage was clearly visible, my breasts were barely contained by the loosely fitting garment and wouldn't need much to reveal themselves. I hadn't bothered with underwear, it would only get in the way, and the soft fabric was teasing me enormously, a state that was obvious by the way my nipples caused dents in the soft see through material.

I'd hastily bunched my long tresses into an untidy bun, leaving stray strands of hair hanging down over my face, and special for the occasion I'd decorated my lips with a slutty, cherry red lipstick, the same shade Stephanie was wearing. Because of my lack of underwear, my trim little bush should have been easy to see, but it was hidden behind the small triangular piece of leather that was part of the strap-on that hubby bought as a gift.

A long time ago I'd casually wondered to my husband what it would be like to get fucked by two cocks at the same time. Not prepared to share me with anyone, but determined to satisfy my curiosity, this was the compromise my better half came up with. At eight inches, the rubber cock was a little shorter than hubby's, he might be generous, but he still has his ego, however, qua girth, it was almost millimeter perfect and it was this, that held Stephanie's attention. Her eyes, whilst looking me up and down kept returning to the strap-on and despite the wanting smile on her face, I thought I saw a little uncertainty and doubt in her expression, so before she had second thoughts I made my move.

The roles reversed, I quickly crossed the space between us and grabbed Stephanie by her short hair, pulling her mouth onto mine. Giving her no chance to say anything, our tongues entwined and did battle while my other hand dived under the silky material protecting her sex and began exploring between her legs. That's when I received my second shock of the day.

"You dirty little cow!" I exclaimed, my eyes widened in surprise. "You've shaved." Stephanie, smiling slyly, nodded at my discovery.

"I wanted to see what it felt like, you know, bare skin against the smooth satin," she explained as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. Whilst my fingertips danced around her shaved genitalia, I realized it had been a long time since Stephanie was this turned on.

"Hmmm, your clit is so hard and big," I informed her unnecessarily as my thumb toyed with her moist little slit.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

As I played with her, she shuddered in ecstasy when my fingers massaged the leaking juices into her spongy flesh.

"Darling," she whispered breathlessly, "if you keep that up, I'm gonna soil my knickers."

"Oh don't trouble yourself about that, you little slut, if I want to feel you cum, then there's nothing you can do about it." I felt her shudder as I squeezed her sensitive flesh between my fingers. Then, in an attempt to thwart my intentions Stephanie slipped a hand inside my outfit, forcing it between my legs and pressed her fingers against my wetness.

"My God," she exclaimed delightfully, "You're just as turned on as I am." She almost seemed to purr in satisfaction.

"Yes I am," I said huskily into her ear and then sank to my knees. "And I want to taste you," I added licking my lips. Kneeling in front of her, I could really see how much her excitement was distorting the soft satin panties. So much so that the tiny garment was barely able to contain her sex.

I hooked my fingers in the thin elasticated waistband and pulled the deformed piece of clothing over her hips, opening my lips to suck on her. As my tongue pressed into her moist little slit, Stephanie's body shuddered and I exalted as her carnal saltiness teased my taste buds.

Stephanie's hips moved as I began to lick, suck and gorge myself, my tongue sliding up and down the length of her sex while my fingers explored the heaviness between her legs. Finally, my carnal intentions urged me further and I traced my hand up to her bum. I felt her buttocks clench together as my fingers traced the line of her anal crack and after using my saliva as a lubricant, I heard a long drawn out groan when I slipped one inside her tight puckered hole.

Immediately relaxing, Stephanie's moans became louder and her abdomen moved rhythmically as I fingered her. When one finger was replaced with two I felt Stephanie stiffening as they entered her but taking things slowly was the key here and it didn't take long before both digits were disappearing inside with ease. Knowing enough, I stood up and faced my new girlfriend, a wide sadistic grin on my lips.

"Hmmm, Darling, I think you're ready now. Why don't you first get on your knees before I bend you over the table and get my cock all nice and wet." Her eyes shone brightly. "We want to make your first time a memorable one, don't we?" She nodded obediently and sank down in front of me.

I grabbed the rubber appendage and pressed the life like helmet against her lips. I watched with satisfaction as Stephanie opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. Being inexperienced at this didn't stop her and it was amusing to watch her get to grips with the large prick rapidly filling her mouth. Sensing she was going too fast, I warned her to slow down before she choked.

"Take it easy, Baby," I said soothingly and pulled back my hips. "It's not a race and we've got all afternoon to get this right." I lied. We both recognised it for the lie it was but she seemed to heed my words because I watched some tension dissipate. Neither of us was completely relaxed, mainly because we were both much too excited at what was to come and although we had all afternoon, we couldn't wait. Wanting the journey to be as interesting as the destination. I tried another tact.

"Here, take hold of it and try again," I said grabbing a hand and wrapping it around the thick girth. This time, Stephanie went about things a lot slower. At first, she swallowed the helmet, running her tongue around the rim of it before letting it disappears between her lips, and then inch by inch her mouth engulfed the heavy prick. She had more than half of it down her throat when she hit her gag reflex.

I was ready for that and running my fingers through her hair to relax her, I instructed her to loosen her esophagus, take it easy and breathe through her nose. For a beginner, she did well and took another inch or so, but I could see she clearly wasn't comfortable so pulling my hips back whilst holding her head in position, the strap-on gradually reappeared.

As the long rubber prick withdrew from her lips, it was covered with saliva and Stephanie, instinctively knowing what to do, began wanking the cock vigorously as if trying to make amends for not being able to take it all the way. If it had been the real thing. I'm pretty sure I would have exploded.

"Don't worry, Baby," I cooed innocently, "I'm sure I can make it completely disappear when I fuck you." I saw a flash of apprehension cross her face as she fully understood the implications of her actions. Fantasizing and wanting something, is not the same as reality and sometimes fantasies should stay exactly what they are; fantasies.

The idea of being fucked by a huge cock can be very scary, especially if it's your first time. From the expression of recognition Stephanie displayed when I entered the dining room, I realised she was no stranger to the toy. However, masturbation is one thing and letting someone else take control is a completely different ball game, if you'll pardon the expression. Apparently, Stephanie had come to the same conclusion and I could see the uncertainty written on her beautifully made up face.

** Deliverance **

"Why don't you go over there and lean over the table," I continued, not giving her a chance to back down. My voice had hardened and left her in no doubt who was in charge now. She stood up hesitantly, looked at me, then at the table and then back in my direction. Then, as if having finally made her decision, she stepped daintily over the small black panties gathered around her ankles and turned on the high-heeled boots she was wearing to approach the large heavy ornate slab of oak.

"No," I said, suddenly changing my mind. "Lie on your back... Of course on the table," I said unintentionally irritated by her question. Her uncertainty was excusable because I myself didn't really know exactly what I wanted, except my desire to take her. Then as if deliberately trying to unsettle her I changed my mind again.

"No, wait... Grab hold of the chair," I said pointing at the piece of furniture, "and turn it around. Then kneel on it so that your arse is facing me." Excitedly I watched her obediently obeying my instructions but because I was so turned on, I wasn't sure I wanted this either. The problem was a case of having your cake and eating it.

On the one hand, I wanted to see her face as I entered her, to see the expression of pain, lust or enjoyment, whichever the case, but doing that I knew I wouldn't be able to watch my big prick penetrating that tight little hole, seeing it grip the thick shaft greedily as it filled her back passage. Also, the idea of fucking her mercilessly turned me on so much and this position was much better for that. It was so confusing, I really couldn't make up my mind.

Decisions, decisions!

Stephanie solved my erotic dilemma when she wiggled her proffered rear end whilst looking at me over her shoulder. 'You’ve got a dirty little mind, Slut,' I thought happily and decided that what she was doing was good enough, for now!

"Now," I said, making my way towards her, my voice thick with lust. "Spread those fucking cheeks, Bitch, and show me how much you want this." Eagerly she did as she was told and with smug satisfaction, I picked up a tube of lube and purposefully slapped her bum.

"Now pull that fucking arse apart," I carried on, the edge of authority in my voice unmistakable. I watched with gratification as Stephanie obeyed my commands and when she was ready, I squeezed a good dollop of silicone gel onto her tight little starfish. Amidst some "Ooohs and aaahs," and using the bulbous end of the dildo as a tool, I massaged the viscous liquid into her anal crack before tending to her twitching back entrance.

When both our sexes were liberally smeared, I teasingly ran the dome-shaped tip between her buttocks and felt her shudder in anticipation. I hadn't finished yet and knowing how much she wanted it, I kept her on edge, sliding my erection along the crack and burying it between her buttocks. Her impatience was obvious and when she moved to allow me room to manoeuvre I guessed it was time. I writhed the mushroom shaped dome over and over her orifice, each time applying more and more pressure and was pleased to see Stephanie's tight little sphincter clenching in anticipation when my prick pushed against it.

With a slow deliberate push, I watched spellbound as Stephanie's starfish opened and began swallowing the thick appendage. Her tight little ring quickly closed around the rim of the rubber cock as it disappeared inside her arse, and amidst the sound of her guttural moaning, Stephanie just knelt there on the chair and accepted the anal intrusion. Within seconds, and much to my surprise, the small triangle of leather was pressing against her widely spread buttocks and Stephanie was grunting contentedly.

"You dirty little bitch," I said, partially recovering from my shock. "You've done this before, haven't you?" She didn't answer straight away, so I slapped her bum and pressed my hips forward, forcefully grinding my pelvis against her backside. Still, she gave no answer, apart from a heartfelt groan.

"Answer me," I demanded, feeling a little cheated and Stephanie began slowly nodding her head.

"Yes, Darling I have," she confessed before moaning again.

I looked down at the oh so familiar body, kneeling in front of me, impaled on my large strap-on and wondered what I would hear; and should I be worried.

"Go on," I urged unable to contain the tremor in my voice.

"Usually no-one ever sees me like this, so I'm left to my own devices, in a manner of speaking," she said breathing heavily. I nodded my head, acknowledging what she was saying, "And then one day I remembered the strap-on." She looked over her shoulder at me, to gauge my reaction, but I kept my expression noncommittally.

"Oh don't worry," she added hastily, correctly reading my trepidation. "There's no-one else involved," and I felt a shudder of relief course through my body. "Anyway," she continued, "I decided to try it and find out what it was like." She conjured a sly smile on her lips.

Although I was still processing all this new information, I couldn't help being curious.

"And?"

"Well," she continued, "I have to admit, it hurt the first time, but I got used to and now I love it." I smiled in amusement.

"Now when I have that thing inside me and I masturbate, I have the most powerful orgasms," she said with a touch of pride.

"How often do you do this?" I asked, taken aback by this honesty.

"Hmmm, maybe once or twice a month," she admitted unashamedly, "But this is the first time I've ever let someone see me like this, and I've never, ever been fucked before." While she was talking, her sentences were punctuated with grunts of satisfaction as I steadily moved my hips back and forth.

"Normally I push it in and out a few times until I want to cum, and a few times I've arranged it so I was sitting on it, but this is much better." This statement was accompanied by a long drawn out grunt of contentment, and the image of Stephanie riding me to an orgasm excited me beyond compare.

"Are you enjoying this, Baby?" I asked watching the rubber prick disappearing with ease inside her willing body. She nodded and wiggled her hips as if to confirm what she felt. I leant over her body and whispered in her ear.

"I want you to straddle me. I want to see your face when you explode, in fact, I want to be the one who makes you cum." To enforce my words I withdrew the large rubber penis from her tight hole and stepped backwards, slapping her buttocks at the same time.

Stephanie stood up and slowly faced me. Her eyes sparkled mischievously, her body glowed ethereally and between her legs... Well, let's just say I could really see how excited she was. I walked up to her and grabbed her head, pulling it down to mine and kissed her ferociously whilst my other hand travelled down her lean muscular body, towards her swollen sex.

As we kissed, I moved towards the chair she had knelt on, pulling my lovely girlfriend with me. When I felt the edge of the antique piece of furniture bumped against my knees, I broke off our embrace and sat down on the soft cushion and patted my thighs as if enticing a young child to sit on my lap.

Stephanie took the two steps needed to reach me with undisguised eagerness and spread her legs either side of mine. Her sex was inches from my mouth and I couldn't resist opening my mouth. She accepted my invitation her sex filled my throat. Then after she withdrew it, I ran my tongue along her tiny little piss hole. Her salty horniness teased my taste buds.

Holding my cock upwards, like a big black veined rocket, ready for the next mission, I secretly marveled at the ease with which Stephanie had accommodated the large appendage. I'd experienced the delicious thick girth many times, in both orifices and knew exactly how it felt.

Reaching down behind her, Stephanie grabbed the sex toy whilst bending her knees to lower herself. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as the life like prick slowly impaled her again. As she sat down, the leather triangle between my legs was being pressed onto my mound, causing all sorts of glorious feelings to course through my body and slowly but surely I was climbing to the precipice of sweet oblivion.

The undulating pressure on my clit, from Stephanie's movements, was a huge stimulation, and one I'd never experienced until now, but the evidence of my arousal, flowing freely from my sex couldn't be denied. The soft silken lace fabric, held in place by the leather strap wedged between my buttocks, was pressed tightly against my wetness, absorbing as much honey as possible. The crotch felt hot and sticky, and the bouquet of arousal prickled my sinuses.

Stephanie rode me with deliberation. Slow at first, enjoying the exquisite sensation of her anal penetration, then increasing both the speed and intensity of her movements. Low, barely audible moans escaped her made up mouth, her lips contorted tightly across her face in a macabre grimace, somewhat resembling a skeleton's smile. As her bodily movements and enthusiasm increased, she reached back and rested a hand on the dining table while the other was wrapped around the back of my neck.

"Make me cum," she uttered obscenely, her eyes half open. Her wanton smile mirrored my own and when my fingers enclosed around her raging sex, I saw the lust in her eyes. With my fingers wrapped tightly around her sex, I pulled the skin covering her engorged clit and felt her shudder as my hand moved over the sensitive rim. It only took a few seconds of this and then she began bucking her hips violently. Knowing how close she was, I did what I knew she loved the most.

"Aaarrrggghhh! Aaah, aarrghh,"

The loud passionate groan proclaimed the inevitable, and Stephanie's body, fully impaled on my erection jerked and shuddered uncontrollably. Powerful spasms sent climatic fluids spurting forth, high into the air. Thick, hot cum, traveling in a graceful arc towards me, seemingly in slow motion traversed the space between us. Then, as if time was trying to catch up, the creamy white liquid landed in a thick string across my chest, covering both lace and skin. It felt white hot on my superheated skin and where it made contact with the lace, the fabric soaked it up immediately. A second eruption, more powerful than the first sent another huge load flying landing above the first offering. While my hand continued coaxing more cum I stared in wonderment at my lover, rejoicing in her release.

I hadn't seen her this excited for ages and the way her body shuddered on top of me, it was evident this was something she’d desired for a long time. More hot cum erupted from her tiny slit, running down over my fingers, pooling onto her shaven loins.

"Oooh God, don't stop," she pleaded and another vigorous spasm tore through her body. A fresh explosion of cum erupted and again flowed warmly over my hand and fingers before joining the first pool which was trickling down the insides of her thighs and dripping into my lap. Even though her orgasm was gradually fading away, she kept oozing cum, which I rubbed into her engorged sex with my thumb. When Stephanie finally stopped climaxing down I looked straight into her eyes, released my grip on her sex and raised my sticky fingers between us.

She watched me intently, her gaze hardly wavering as I licked my hand clean. Her tongue ran over her lips and glancing between us, I saw she was still excited. Despite having just cum all over me, her sex was still in a state of arousal. I pushed the tip of my tongue between my fore and middle finger and theatrically lapped up a large wad of delicious cum lying there. Acting like a true slut, I moved my hand out of the way and leant forward to kiss her. Our mouths joined and before I realised it, Stephanie's tongue pushed past my lips and tangled with mine. This passionate embrace lasted for what seemed like an eternity, and when we finally parted, we were both breathless.

“Now Darling,” I whispered huskily, “I’m glad I came home early and caught you like this.” Her sensual smile broadened and her eyes shut in sweet ecstasy.

“So am I!”

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments