Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessie and Sue's date concludes

"Jessie's date with Sue cums to a wild conclusion!"

15
6 Comments 6
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I could not believe I was going out with Sue on a date. It was our first date and she appeared to be my match made in heaven. First, we got caught with my face between her thighs while wearing lingerie in a department store dressing room. Next, we made our way to the shoe shop where not only did Sue buy me a killer set of four-inch heels that were strappy, brown open-toed sandals with little jewels on them, but the store clerk named Becky got me all dressed up en femme. Then when Sue took me out into the mall, I have to say, I was nervous as hell. This was now my first time going out in public, fully dressed as Jessie.

Sue quickly walked me to the center of the busy rotunda where people were staring at me. I turned to Sue and stated I was really embarrassed about doing this, and that I didn’t think I was ready to go public. She dismissed the idea as me being paranoid. We walked toward a salon so Sue could get her nails and hair done. She quickly told the hostess that I also needed a pedicure, manicure, and a wax job. I didn’t hear any of it as I was still freaking out about the people staring at me.

“Relax,” Sue said. “Not a single one laughed after looking at you. In fact, it looked like some guys appreciated how you looked and the gals looked at you in a jealous way. My guess is that they were defending the right to be with their guy and didn’t want you to encroach on them.”

“Yeah, I guess you are right,” I told Sue.

Sue got called back by the hair stylist, which left only me with two other women waiting for their names to be called. One of the women leaned over to me and said, “Girls night out, I take it.”

In my best feminine voice I replied, “Yep. We are going to get all dolled up, and enjoy the night.”

“Well I hope you ladies enjoy your night out,” she stated before her name got called and she left that area.

Finally, my name was called, and I walked back with a lady named Anne. She walked me back to the area where Sue was getting her manicure. I was told to sit in this nice big comfortable recliner like chair, and my new high heels were removed, as were my thigh high lacy nylons. Anne grabbed my feet and placed them into a warm little tub. She grabbed my hands and asked what I wanted for my manicure. I paused long enough and finally, Sue interjected.

“Add extensions and make her fingers nail color hooker red.”

“Hooker red it is,” Anne replied. “It looks like Sue here knows exactly what she wants.” Anne gave a little wink to Sue and started in.

After twenty or so minutes, I had the most gorgeous set of nails. I was so excited that my cock was starting to get hard. At this time, Anne was working on my pedicure, and was removing all of the hardness from my feet so they would feel more feminine. Anne looked, seeing a tent form in the middle of my skirt, and she smiled. My cock was hard as steel as Anne finished the pedicure.

“Well, Jessie. You are looking pretty sexy for girl’s night out. Now, come with me.”

I followed Anne into a room, and was ordered to take off my clothes. I figured out that I was going to get a full body wax. I was nervous, but yet excited at the same time. Anne started at my least sensitive areas so I wouldn’t freak out by any pain. It was a really odd sensation for me. I hurt like hell, yet it was making me more and more excited sexually. By the time Anne finished my legs and arms, my cock was dripping so much pre-cum, it felt like a river was flowing out of it. Anne took notice of my situation, and paused with the waxing. Not a word was spoken as she grabbed my drooling man clit and licked to tip clean. I was definitely not expecting this. The rest of my body wax proceeded with interludes of Anne licking the pre-cum from my man clit. Finally, after an hour and a half I was fully waxed, and even had a nice little triangular patch of hair just above my man clit.

I got dressed, and we made our way to the front of the salon. Anne told Sue that I was definitely good to go, and I was a good little slut. I blushed all so much from the comment as Sue turned toward me in mock horror. “My, my… Jessie here likes to have sex with all sorts of people.” Sue rubbed my crotch so my cock obviously protruded enough that it was visible even with a skirt on. She gave me a very passionate kiss and dragged me out to the mall, hard on and all.

This second go through the mall was a little less unnerving for me, even thought it was obvious I was not a woman. Only this time it was the ladies not looking jealous at me, but jealous at Sue for having a guy with a rock hard cock tenting out his skirt. There was some laughter coming mostly from guys, but I just tolerated it and kept on walking.

After getting all dolled up at the shopping mall, Sue and I went to dinner at a neighborhood dive that was known for their hamburgers. Sue was all over me and it made me very uncomfortable as people kept staring and pointed at us. There were a couple of times that Sue stuck her tongue in my mouth with a deep passionate kiss that definitely turned heads. One guy who introduced himself as Quenten was brazen enough to come join us and asked if we were available to join him. Sue initially turned him down but his persistence finally wore her down. We moved over to his table and started the usual bar small talk. Finally, Sue flat out asked him, “Are you trying to get into our skirts?”

Needless to say, Quenten was very taken aback by Sue’s direct approach. He eventually recovered and said, “Well two fine ladies such as yourselves making out with each other tends to make a guy pretty horny. “

Sue gave him a nod and retorted, “What if it was a show to give all of the guys a major case of blue balls?”

“I don’t think so. There was no teasing with any of the guys. These were definitely two ladies, both horny, and looking for a confident guy to take them on.”

“More like an extremely...” Sue placed her hand on his growing package. “...cocky guy, like yours.”

He paid our bill and we hopped in his car to go to his place. While driving there, Sue and I continued to kiss each other with much passion. Both of us were getting very hot for each other and it was obvious by the look at Quenten’s face in the rear view mirror that he was enjoying the show. Sue whispered in my ear that she can’t wait to try a new toy that she had purchased. I was kind of curious what she meant as she was only carrying a small hand clutch and nothing else. We finally made it to Quenten’s house and hopped inside. Quenten offered some mixed drinks, which served to put both of us at ease. I was riding the good buzz. The kind of buzz where you were having a good time, inhibitions lowered yet totally in control of actions and not sloppy or drunk. This was going to be a good night.

Quenten started kissing Sue and I was starting to feel a little left out. I really wanted Sue all to myself but realized that it was not to be at this moment. Sue offered no resistance as Quenten took it a little further and removed Sue’s blouse and skirt. She unzipped his pants and took out his hardening member. I was thinking he would be about seven or eight inches but it just kept growing. Sue moved down to Quenten’s cock and slowly licked the underside starting at the base and making her way up to the tip. Sue licked around the tip of his cock and slowly started to take him into her mouth. She didn’t get but an inch or two and then pulled up. She repeated the whole process over and over. Start licking the base, up to the tip, around the tip, and then in her mouth. Each time she did this, she took his still hardening cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Sue finally got his cock all the way into her mouth down to the base and held it there. Quenten started fucking her mouth and I was floored that Sue had not even once gagged. After a couple of minutes, Quenten pulled out.

Quenten barely got out the words, “Damn Sue, you still have that amazing skill. But I cannot let you take my cum yet. Your friend Jessie looks a little bummed out. I think she needs a little Quenten cock to raise her spirits.”

“Umm, ahhh,” I stammered. “I’m not exactly.”

“What you think I am?” Quenten stated.

I was wondering how he knew what I was going to say. But that thought quickly left my mind as Quenten came in for a very soft passionate kiss on the lips. I was getting hotter by the moment. Soon, our kisses got more and more passionate with us swapping our spit back and forth while our tongues danced to their own sexy tune. He took off my blouse and skirt and left my corset, garter belt, lacy thigh highs, and my new sexy high heels on. Quenten looked at my whole body and said, “Nothing I love more than fucking a woman in her sexy lingerie and heels.”

I was his for the taking. Quenten had me get on my knees and started directing his now drooling twelve-inch monster of a cock toward my mouth. Quenten murmured, “Only Sue has ever gotten my entire cock down to the base in to their mouth.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

That is one sure sign of a great and pleasing slut.” I was dying to be the second. I opened up my mouth to start taking him in, inch by inch. I never realized just how hard it is to get a thick twelve-inch python fully in your mouth and down your throat until this night. Several times I gagged horribly bad, almost to the point of throwing up. Quenten told me to take it easy and relax. But I am not one to give up. I caught my breath and tried again. To this day, I don’t know how or why, but suddenly his cock slid right by my gag reflex and all the way to the base. I wasn’t gagging, and surprisingly, I could still breathe, albeit it was a little labored.

With shock, Quenten exclaimed, “Damn Jessie! I cannot believe you took my twelve-inch monster down to the base! Sue, you have yourself a keeper! Don’t let go of her.”

“Believe me, Quenten, she is mine forever,” Sue replied back.

I was a little stunned by the exchange, yet my gut was telling me that Sue and I were in it for the long haul.

Quenten started fucking my mouth, and Sue prepped up my ass with some lubricant. I saw Sue pull a package out of the nightstand drawer, and a little bit of the mystery came to light. Sue opened up the package, and to my eyes, it looked like a life sized, realistic dildo that was somewhere around ten inches in length and almost, but not quite as thick as Quenten’s monster cock. Sue proceeded to strap it on her, and she lined it up with the entrance to my boy pussy. “I didn’t buy the one the same length as Quenten’s as I didn’t want to ruin it for either of you,” Sue stated.

Sue then started her penetration into my ass. I was in total heaven. A big cock down my throat, and a dildo in my ass - what more could a gurl want? Well, it would be a load of cum or two of course. Sue was taking that dildo to depths that I have never been penetrated to, and I knew that the main course was yet to come. Her thrusting into my man pussy must have been at a very good angle as I was now moaning uncontrollably. So much so, that Quenten had to pull out, lest he spilled his seed in my throat. “No way am I going to spill my seed into your mouth. I want to breed you first.”

After ten minutes of Sue’s complete domination of my man pussy, I arched my back and let out a groan. My clitty cock contracted, and then shot out more cum than I had ever shot out, and with more force than I ever had experienced. Sue kept thrusting until she started quaking in her own orgasmic bliss.

She pulled out, which made me feel incredibly empty inside. I wanted that dildo inside of me. Well, I didn’t feel empty for long. Quenten proceeded to line up his cock at my entrance, and started pumping deeper and deeper into me. I was told by Sue that no one has taken his entire cock inside of their pussy. I was bound to be the first. I was hurting like hell when he got about three quarters into me, but I think it was more the girth of his cock stretching my pink rosebud of a pussy than anything. He told me he was going to stop, but I told him no, to keep going. As he was trying to go deeper into me, I noticed some movement off to the side. It wasn’t Sue. She was taking her strap-on off and getting ready to mount my face with her beautifully trimmed pussy. Well, I couldn’t pick off who was in the room as Sue was now over my face and her pussy lips just an inch off of my face. I slowly stuck out my tongue and started eating her out for the second time today, yet it felt like forever.

I felt a hand starting to stock my cock, and I knew it wasn’t Quenten’s or Sue’s hand. Someone was definitely in the room that I didn’t know about earlier. The mystery will have to continue though as I didn’t want to ruin the amazing situation I was in. Here I am eating a woman out, while I myself was turned into a woman. It was heavenly.

Quenten did one final thrust into my man pussy, and I felt his thighs slap my ass cheeks. “Holy Shit Jessie! You’re the first one to bottom me out!” I was beaming with pride. I had done it. It was a little uncomfortable, yet it was an amazing sensation.

After Sue orgasmed on my face, she proceeded to get off of me, and another pussy promptly took its place. I had no time to see who it was. It didn’t matter at this point. I was delirious with lust. Quenten started thrusting in and out of me. It was a slow and sensual rhythm which really was getting me hot. The woman riding my face proceeded to orgasm on me and I licked up all of the juices. She got off of me after I cleaned her up, and a third pussy came over my mouth.

A fourth pussy landed on my tongue and she proceeded to grind heavily on me, almost to the point of smothering me. Her pussy had a stronger taste to it, but I quickly started to really enjoy the musky flavor she had. Soon I had her rocking in the through of orgasmic bliss, and more juices covered my face. She quickly left the room before I could determine who she was.

Meanwhile, Quenten was starting to pick up the pace of his fucking my boy pussy. I was totally getting more and more into it. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the woman I was eating out. However I eventually managed to give her a squirting orgasm that damn near drowned me. I swallowed as much of her juice as I could. She got off and quickly got out of view. Sue came back and started kissing me. She told me she was madly in love with me and I totally got it. We had some sort of connection that I really didn’t understand but I was totally hooked by her.

Quenten, meanwhile, quickened up his pace which really got me more and more hot. Suddenly I started moaning and groaning. Then I was getting more verbal.

“Fuck me, Quenten! Fuck my boy pussy! I need you in me as deep as possible! Ohhhh! That’s it! Harder!” My talk was encouraging him to pound me harder. “Oh god, Quenten! Your cock feels so good inside of me! Pump me harder! Come on, I want you to fuck me harder!”

Quenten was thrusting harder and harder inside of me. Sweat was dripping off of him and onto my corset. I spread my legs as wide as I could to maximize his ability to get everything inside of me.

“Fuck me, Quenten! Oh god! I want you inside of me! I want your cum! Please, please give me your cum!” I was begging for him and my girly clit was swelling to a size I have never seen before. “Come on, honey! I want you to breed me! I want you to shoot your load inside of me! Please make me your pregnant little slut!” I couldn’t believe my ears. I knew I couldn’t become pregnant, yet I was acting as if I could.

“Oh god, Jessie! Your pussy is so tight! I can't hold off much…. OOOOOOO GODDDDDD!!!”

Spurt after spurt after spurt was being shot deep inside of me. I moaned out really loud as my little clitty cock shot out even more cum than the first time. My orgasm was so powerful that I blacked out for a moment. When I came to, it was all over. I could feel Quenten’s cum deep inside me. He didn’t pull out, but instead he asked for a bowl. I was puzzled but then when the bowl touched the back side of my ass, I quickly understood. He pulled out of me, and spurt after spurt of his cum shot out of my boy pussy and into the bowl. Quenten asked me to squeeze it out. In all honesty, my hole was gaping open to the point that it just ran out.

Finally, most of the cum stopped dripping out of me. Quenten put the bowl near my face and I was floored by the amount of cum. “Drink it, Jessie,” Quenten urged. “I want to make sure you got my cum in both of your holes.” I greedily drank it all down. I was wiped, yet I wish it wasn’t the end of the night. I also wished that there was a video camera going on to capture all of it.

Sue came to me and stated, “That was so hot, honey. I cannot believe was an amazing slut you are.”

Then another familiar voice entered the mix. “Oh Jessie, you are one amazing woman. You were so sexy and hot.” It was Becky, the shoe sales woman. She was naked and dripping some pussy juice, so I knew that I had the pleasure of bringing her to orgasm.

Anne the beautician came into the room next. She started licking my cum from my corset. “Your tongue is so talented. You could be a major porn star, gurl! I am so soaked just thinking about the tongue thrashing you gave me. If Sue would let me, I would love to go another round with you.”

Then another familiar voice, “Oh my god Jessie, you’re performance was amazing! I am so glad I got the entire thing on film! This will be something for you and Sue to treasure!”

My jaw absolutely dropped. It was the clerk at the department store who threatened to call the cops on me and Sue. She was also naked, but her inner thighs all the way down to her calves were full of pussy juice. She was the one that squirted her fluids all over me. “Jessie, you were loaded with firsts tonight. I had never had someone make me have a squirting orgasm. I am deeply jealous of Sue. You better not let her go.”

All the pieces of the puzzle fit together. The matching bra and panty set, the shoes, the convenient set of lingerie and clothes at the shoe store, the salon, and Sue’s new toy at Quenten’s house - all one really good plan by Sue to have a memorable first date together.

Yep! I am one incredibly lucky gurl!

Published 
Written by JessieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments