Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mall Walking

"I must see up her skirt!"

9
7 Comments 7
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I recently sighed a contract with an online Mistress. My main duty under the contract is to write or edit several publications I'm preparing for sale.

If I displease her, she assigns me essays - writing of her choosing that doesn't contribute to my writing goals.

I sent her a late response and she assigned me to write about a man following a woman in a mall because of her sexy pencil skirt. Here's the "essay:"

What was that? Something attracted my left peripheral vision. I move that way, peering between the customers strolling through the atrium of the mall on this first warm day of spring. I predicted the girl watching opportunities would be better-than-average, and I was right. The ladies, glad to shed their slacks and winter coats, sported heels and skirts of all lengths. Something half seen stood out.

There it was. Among the opaque and beige tights, a pair of black spike heels and shapely calves drew my eyes to follow the one pair of seamed, black hose I’d seen all day. So very few women appreciate fine lingerie these days.

I followed, making sure she met my Rules of Non-Stalking.

  • Over 18? Check.
  • Ready to drop it if she’s uncomfortable? Check.
  • Remember not to follow her out of the mall? Check.

 I vowed to treat her as though she were my online Superior,  Maitress Yvette-Louise.

Hooked, I followed her around, drinking in the details. Tight purple pencil skirt just above her knees, a nice slit that showed me a good deal of stocking as she strode confidently. Her matching upper garment appeared formfitting from behind. Dark hair flowed over her shoulders.

She entered a dress shop and I followed, positioning myself near a rack so I could see her. As I fingered garments and pretended to view price tags, my eyes followed her. From her profile, I saw a large, swelling bust. Better and better, I thought. She turned and our eyes met for a moment before mine dropped. Face oval, attractive, but definitely not beautiful. Her crimson red lips were rather thin, I thought. Her figure, however, was excellent. Confidence and authority oozed from her. She chatted with a saleslady briefly, then carried a couple of dresses toward the dressing room.

Not wanting to be too obvious, I returned to the atrium and sat on a bench. A few minutes later, she emerged, carrying a package.

I took up my position as close behind her as I could, staring avidly at the backs of her legs. My pants got tight and I surreptitiously adjusted myself. When she stopped and turned sideways to look at a window display, I saw her in profile with one leg thrust forward. Could the protrusion on the front of her thigh be a garter? Was she wearing real stockings? Wow, what a gal!

She swung into a coffee shop with me on her heels. She ordered, then walked to her seat. I ordered, then rested my elbow on the pastry display and casually glanced her way. Looking at her phone, she crossed her legs. To my surprise and delight, instead of tugging her hem down, she slid it partway up. My penis twitched and rose in my pants. She was wearing stockings. I saw an inch of her thigh above her tightly stretched nylon and one garter clip. I hadn’t had such a view in decades!

At that moment, she turned, looked at me very deliberately and smiled as the attendant called out our drinks. Without thinking, I picked up both and walked towards her, one eyebrow raised inquisitively. As I stretched out my hand with her drink, she put her finger to her lips, then gestured toward the empty chair at her table.

She took the drink from my hand as I lowered myself to the seat. She held my gaze, nodding in satisfaction. She spoke in a deep contralto. “Do not speak. I am a sexually predatory female. I only require your silent obedience. I will never do anything against your will or harmful. If you choose to serve me, I will show you joy as you have never experienced. When I am done with my drink, I will leave. If you take my package and follow me, you agree to do whatever I say.”

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

Wow. This was a dream come true. My wide eyes and obsequiously nodding head spoke my acquiescence.

She ignored me, busy with her phone as she leisurely sipped her drink. I barely touched mine. I already had my hand in the string binding the box holding her purchase. When she stood, I stood.

“Five paces behind.”

I trotted along behind her fast pace, leashed by her pervasive sexuality. We left the mall and crossed the avenue to a high-rise condo. A swift elevator ride and we entered her lair. She pointed to a wet bar in one corner. “Two fingers of scotch on the rocks. Nothing for you.” She sat in an armchair, eyeing me, a slight smile on her lips.

An easy order to fill. I crossed the room to her and dropped to one knee, swinging the drink in an arc, then forward to present it to her.

She barely inclined her head. She crossed her legs so that one pointy heel was right in front of my face. “Worship.”

I gulped and held her heel gently as I kissed and licked her toe, then the bottom of the shoe, finally sucking the heel as far into my mouth as it would go.

“Suck my toes.” I gently removed her shoe and licked and sucked her toes as well as I could through the black hose. I paid attention to the entire width of her toes and isolated each as well as I could. She withdrew her foot, extended the other and I repeated the process. I made sure to move worshipfully, tenderly, slowly.

“Your touch pleases me.” She slid forward, tugging her skirt up to her waist, revealing a lacy, six strap open bottom girdle supporting those marvelous stockings. “Put your hands behind your back. Use only your mouth.”

With that, she spread her legs.

“Unfpgh!” I sputtered. The open girdle revealed a long, thick, partially erect penis and a pair of dangling testicles! I’ve been following a guy all this time! Panting after her like a lovesick adolescent!

I was too far gone in my lingerie-crazed sexual reverie to stop now. As I obediently bent forward and took the purple cockhead between my lips, I recalled her words, “I will show you joy as you have never experienced.”

It grew and thickened in my mouth, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to pucker my lips, suck deep in my throat and bob my head. When I felt how the smooth cockhead nestled comfortably in the roof of my mouth and how the thick shaft felt good as I slid my tongue over it, I realized I enjoyed sucking a nice big cock. I wanted to please this seductress just as much as if she had been a woman.

“Take all 8 . You can do it. When you start to gag, push a little bit more and it’ll feel fine.”

It worked, though it brought tears to my eyes.

“Good girl. Deep throating your first time. Now finish me off the regular way. When I cum, don’t swallow. Open your mouth and show it to me first.”

Utterly humiliated and excited at the same time, I obeyed eagerly. Soon, she began grunting and moaning, thrusting her hips. Her voice lost all femininity.

She spattered cum into my mouth again and again, wrapping her hands in my hair, keeping me in place. I worked my lips on her shaft and tip, but locked my throat with my tongue. I didn’t want to disobey and swallow!

Finally, she calmed down. “Oh, that felt good! You’re a natural!” She tousled my hair patronizingly. “Show me.”

Slimy, salty goo coated my mouth and pooled on my tongue. I opened my mouth and locked eyes with her. She smiled and nodded approvingly. “Now you may swallow. All of it.”

Gulp.

She tousled my hair again. “Now you’re a real cocksucker. Leave your contact information on your way out. I may use you again.”

Published 
Written by Paddler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments