Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Mistress Sarah

"This story, although fiction, is dedicated to Mistress Sarah, a real person who I lost."

16
4 Comments 4
14.2k Views 14.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
My heart pounded fiercely as I stood at the door to Mistress's house. I did not expect to be so nervous at meeting her again. After all I had known her for quite a while now. Mistress Sarah had been gracious enough to allow me back into her world. I was fortunate to fall under the control of such a dominant woman. She had moulded me into an obedient and submissive slave through the use of e-mail, texts, and online chat sessions. At the insistence of Mistress Sarah, the time had finally come to meet again.

I was calm all the way up until the point where I stood in front of her door. That's when suddenly my knees grew week and my heart pounded in my chest. I was excited yet nervous. I was about to knock when suddenly my phone started to ring in my pocket.

I was surprised to see that it was Mistress Sarah. My communication with her this time had always been electronic. I hadn’t heard her voice in a long time.

"Hello Mistress Sarah." The words seemed so natural to me, even though my voice wavered with nervousness.

Confident and bold she stated, "Hello Evie. It's so nice to see that you are on time." Then she asked, "Are you ready to completely submit to me?"

I answered, "Yes Mistress. I am ready to submit to you."

"Good girl, then you may come in. You will go directly to the center of the living room and strip naked. There is a bag on the sofa. Put all your clothes into the bag. Be a good girl and fold them neatly before putting them in the bag."

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

Mistress Sarah continued her instructions. "Once you are completely naked you will get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to the stairs. At the foot of the stairs you will get into a worship position. You will kneel facing the stairs. That's how I want to see you Evie -- naked, kneeling and nose pressed against the floor, ready for worship. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." My cock was completely hard. Her direct commands had already put me into a submissive state of mind.

"One more thing slut! You will not look-up, speak, or move, until I give you permission to do so, you will be quiet and you will not be hard. Got it!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, uncertain that I could obey the last order. I was already very excited and aroused. I had no idea how I could calm myself down. Resisting Mistress was not an option and so I just had to figure out a way to make it happen.

"Good girl. Get to work." Mistress Sarah hung up.

I took a deep breath and quietly entered the house. The house was dark and silent. I walked slowly into the living room, trying to remember all her orders. A brown fur sofa caught my attention immediately. I chuckled to myself, knowing the fur was one of Mistress Sarah's favourite indulgences. An image formed in my mind of her naked and rubbing her body over the fur, enjoying the softness tickling her nipples and pussy. I felt my cock twitch in my panties.

I moved to the center of the room and slowly and quietly peeled off my clothes. I felt a bit silly and awkward stripping in the middle of a strange room. I wondered if anybody was watching.

The last thing I removed was my panties. Under Mistress Sarah’s instructions I now only wore panties. I paused for a moment, still wondering if anyone was watching. This excited me. Then I slowly peeled them off. In my naked state, I felt completely vulnerable and submissive and this caused my cock to throb.

I glanced at the stairway to the right of the living room and remembered her orders. After placing my neatly folded clothes into the bag on the sofa, I got down on my hands and knees and crawled to the stairs and got into the worship position. I waited patiently for Mistress Sarah's arrival.

Mistress Sarah did not make me wait long. She savoured the view of her slave kneeling at the bottom of the stairs. Her pussy tingled at the sight. She wanted to race down the steps and quickly take control of her slave but she knew that a slow descent would be more suspenseful and tantalizing to her slave. She liked to play games like this with her Evie.

Slowly and deliberately Mistress Sarah walked down the steps, knowing that her slave was intently listening to each step and knowing that the closer she moved to him, the faster his heart beat and the more excited he became. When she was just above him, she spoke.

"Mmm.. Now that's the way I like my slaves. This is such a perfect way for you to greet me this time, don't you think slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. No other words seemed appropriate. I remained quiet.

"Look up at me slave," ordered Mistress Sarah in a quick firm tone.

I quickly looked up and took in the wonderful sight. She was wearing a black mini PVC dress and black heels. That was it. PVC was my weakness and she knew it. There was something incredibly sexy and powerful about the tight, dark and shiny fabric. My will power completely drained the instant I saw Mistress Sarah standing above me in the PVC dress and heels. My mind and body surrendered to her control.

With Mistress standing directly above me on the steps, I could clearly see her shaved pussy. I had dreamed about worshiping her pussy over and over again. Now the real thing was above me like a succulent fruit. My mind drooled at the sight.

My eyes slowly worked their way up her tight body. The dress held her tits tightly, presenting them beautifully. I was dying to see what was under the wrapper. Finally my eyes settled on her face. Her glistening red lips looked delicious. Her eyes brows curved perfectly over her deep black eyelashes. Just a hint of green eye shadow brought out the beauty in her eyes. She looked so perfect.

"You look amazing Mistress," I said.

"I know Evie. That is a perfect response from you," said Mistress Sarah. I was pleased of her approval. "You may worship my toes now."

Mistress Sarah held onto the stair rail and lowered her foot down to my lips. I eagerly licked and kissed her freshly painted toes through her open toed shoe. My soft wet tongue sent chills through Mistress Sarah. My obedience energized and excited her. She could feel the dampness in her pussy grow into pure wetness.

"Good girl," she complimented as I worshiped her foot. Then she teased, "Treat each toe like its own little sex organ pet. Give them lots of attention with your tongue and lips."

I enjoyed her direct orders. I have always strived to complete any task Mistress Sarah ever set me. When Mistress Sarah was satisfied that I had given each and every toe on one foot enough attention, she lowered her other foot for worship. I was thrilled to obey. I felt completely submissive and more excited than ever. All I cared about was pleasing my Mistress.

My lips and tongue on her toes was quite relaxing. However, Mistress Sarah was not in a mood for relaxation. She wanted to tease and play with her Evie. She pulled her foot away and ordered me to turn around. I obeyed and waited on my hands and knees. I felt the tip of her shoe trace my arse cheeks and then slide gently into my arse crack.

"Cute little arse, slut," said Mistress Sarah. Then she gave a little tap on my arse with her foot and ordered, "Crawl over to the living room slut."

I crawled back to the center of the living room. Mistress Sarah ordered, "Stand-up. I want to inspect my slut."

I stood up. At 6 foot 2 inches I was taller than Mistress Sarah but my size was no threat to her. She had all the control. She had tamed me into a pretty and obedient slut. Mistress Sarah placed a finger on the center of my chest. Then she slowly walked around me, her finger tracing my body.

"Mmm. Such a pretty slut," she whispered.

When she was behind me she placed the palms of her hands on the back of my shoulders and gently slid them down my back. This sent chills through my body. Her hands traced up and down my arms.

"My property," she whispered into his ear. "My slut."

My cock throbbed. I was happy and excited to be owned. I liked the feeling of being her slave. Mistress Sarah hugged me tightly from behind. She whispered, "Say it slut. Tell me whose property you are."

"I am Mistress Sarah's property. I belong to you."

Mistress Sarah kissed my cheek. Her lips were wet and felt delicious against my skin. "Yes, you are mine," she said firmly. I could sense lust in her tone. I knew her pussy was dripping and this excited me.

Mistress Sarah's hands dropped down to my cock. She squeezed my hard cock and enjoyed the smoothness of my balls. I was completely shaved per her orders. She held my cock and balls firmly with both hands. Seductively she said, "Hmmm. My little slut has got a swollen little clitty. Didn't I say not to be hard," she questioned with disapproval.

I blushed at her reference to my cock as a clitty. It was another way for her to reinforce my being her sissy. She had trained me to always refer to my cock as my clitty. Hearing her say it out loud for the first time was humiliating but exciting for me. "Sorry Mistress. I couldn't help it. You're driving me crazy."

"Did you even try," she asked mockingly.

"Yes. Yes, I tried hard."

Mistress Sarah laughed and walked in front of me. "Look at me slut," she ordered.

I looked into her eyes. She locked eyes with me and said, "Let this be a lesson slut. I own your clitty. You have no control over it, no matter how hard you try. Understand?"

Her lips formed a devilish grin. She had clearly proven her point. I nodded in agreement. My arousal grew even stronger knowing how much control she had over me.

"Good slut," she said approvingly.

Her hands moved up to my nipples and gently teased and played with them. I moaned in delight.

Mistress Sarah noted out loud, "Seems that you have very sensitive nipples slut. Sensitive nipples, just like a girl."

Then she pinched my nipples hard startling me and making me gasp. She laughed at my weakness and pinched my nipples hard one more time. The quick sensation was filled with pain and pleasure. I enjoyed the strange effect it had on me. I was thrilled at her power; at how she could make me flinch and feel weak in an instant.

"Mmm. I love that," cooed Mistress Sarah.

Then she placed the palms of her hand on each side of my chest. She pushed her hands inward, squeezing my chest together. My muscles formed a small amount of cleavage. She observed out loud, "The right basque or corset, will show off your tits nicely."

Mistress Sarah, released her grip and watched with amusement at how my chest muscles instantly sprung back to shape. Then she ordered, "Turn around slut and let me see your pretty pussy."

I turned so that my arse was towards her. She firmly placed her hand on the center of my back and pushed forward and commanded, "bend forward slut. Pull your arse cheeks apart for me."

I did as instructed.

"Wider," demanded Mistress Sarah.

I took pleasure in the stretching sensation as I pulled my arse cheeks as far apart as I could. I felt completely submissive and vulnerable on display for Mistress. Mistress Sarah gently blew into my arse and watched my sphincter muscle quiver at the unexpected sensation.

Mistress Sarah laughed, "See I even control your tight little pussy. I am going to have fun breaking you in."

My cock twitched at the mention of my arse being used. Mistress Sarah had teased me online many times and continually talked of fucking me hard in my arse. Over the past few months Mistress Sarah had transformed me into such a horny slut that I was looking forward to the moment when my fucking would finally happen.

Next Mistress Sarah retrieved her cat-o-nine tails whip and made me kneel on the couch, facing the back of the couch so that my ass was exposed to her. My cock rubbed against the furry fabric of the couch. The soft fabric felt amazing against my sensitive cock.

"Enjoying the fur," commented Mistress Sarah.

"Yes. It feels so good. I could hump your couch," I joked.

"Maybe I'll let you do that later slut, if you're good."

Mistress walked behind me. Mistress Sarah lightly slapped the soles of my feet with the cat-o-nine tails..

It's time for a spanking," announced Mistress Sarah. "My little sluts been a little naughty, haven't you?"

I just knew to answer yes. Chills filled my body as she slowly traced the whip up my legs, around my ass, and up my back. My body tensed slightly, wondering when the spanking would start. Mistress teased me like this for a minute or two. Before I could get too excited Mistress brought the whip back and gave me a quick slap on the ass. This startled me and my whole body flinched. As I flinched my cock pushed into the furry couch and I was rewarded with a burst of soft pleasure.

Mistress Sarah laughed at my weakness. She whipped my ass again and again, harder and harder each time. I did not expect such harshness. I tried to be brave but finally cried out, "Ow! That hurts Mistress."

"Of course it does," exclaimed Mistress while whipping me two more times. "I want you to take pain for me slut. Will you do that for me?"

I wanted to say no, but I knew this was the way Mistress had accepted me back. "Yes," I responded.

"Then ask me to whip you slave."

"Please whip me Mistress," I asked in a wavering voice.

Mistress Sarah whipped my ass again, taking pleasure in the bright red marks left from the chords.

AnaHamsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHamsa

The she shouted, "Not good enough slave! Tell me you want to be whipped hard."

I tensed my body and responded, "Please whip me hard Mistress."

"Much better slave," replied Mistress Sarah. Then she gave me three hard whips across my ass and the back of my legs.

I cringed in pain. Then I felt the whip being lightly dragged over my hot skin. It felt soothing. Mistress Sarah kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Good girl. It's all over now. I am proud of you being so brave."

"Thank you," I replied, happy to get her approval.

Mistress walked behind the couch so that she was facing me. Her finger reached beneath her dress and dipped into her dripping pussy. She moaned and said, "Your whipping made me very hot Evie. Your pain is my pleasure sweetie." Then Mistress Sarah placed her glistening finger up to my lips and quietly said, "Taste how excited you made me slut."

I eagerly took her fingers into my mouth and tasted her reward. I cock had grown slightly flaccid during the whipping, but now suddenly it was hard and throbbing.

Mistress Sarah made me stand up and then she reached down and squeezed my hard cock. Her fingers teased the tip of my cock and rubbed over the tiny hole until they were covered in pre-cum. Once again she moved her finger to my lips. My mouth was already accepting her cum covered fingers when she said, "Seems like somebody else is a little excited too. Lick it all up Evie. I know how much slutty girls like you love cum."

Being fed my own cum and called a slutty girl, had a profound effect on my mental state. It was clear evidence of her power over me. I didn’t fully understand this strange pleasure but I liked it and could not resist it. Mistress squeezed more cum onto her fingers and brought them to my lips again. "Good girl," she complimented as I licked up the stickiness. She repeated this over and over again, making me lick up my own cum. The more cum I licked, the deeper I fell into submission and the more I mentally transformed into Mistress Sarah's slutty girl.

Mistress Sarah took a step back and admired my nakedness. Then she said, "Well, I have a blank pallet to work with. Are you ready to be transformed into a real slut Evie?"

I blushed. I knew that's what Mistress Sarah wanted. That's what this weekend was all about. I was married and couldn’t devote the time that I should to Mistress Sarah. She had only agreed to ‘take me back’ on the understanding that I would, whenever possible make as much time available as I could. And this weekend was hers, to do with me whatever she wished.

She already knew that I cross dressed as her online slave. I had been secretly cross dressing for years. I was already a sissy, but had only ever been Mistress Sarah’s sub. Now Mistress Sarah was about to take another step in controlling me. It was her idea that apart from the panties I wore all the time, I would not bring any of my own lingerie. What I wore was going to be her choice and under her control.

The more I pleased her, the more rewards I received. After wearing panties to work, I was rewarded with her sexy picture, which I gladly worshiped every morning.. Stockings earned me an online role playing session with her. One time she got me so horny, that I agreed to lick up my own cum. I couldn’t believe how submissive and slutty she made me feel. Soon, licking up my cum after an orgasm became a regular routine for me.

My will power was no match for Mistress Sarah's sexual power and carefully planned incentive system. She was transforming me into her sissy slave and I could not resist even if I had wanted to.

So as I knelt, naked and horny before Mistress Sarah, with the taste of my own cum in my mouth, it was not a surprise to hear Mistress Sarah ask me if I was ready for my transformation. The answer was obvious. In fact we both knew that the transformation was already well under way. I obediently answered, "Yes Mistress. Please transform me into a slut."

Mistress Sarah walked behind me and rubbed her hand over my round ass. "Mmm. So nice to hear you say that Evie. You've come a long way, haven't you? You want it don't you pretty? You've learned how it exciting it is to be a sissy, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, with total surrender.

Mistress Sarah's pussy tingled and dampened at my admission. She was thrilled to know that she had conquered the 'man' inside me. My acceptance of my sissy state was proof of Mistress Sarah's control and power over me.

"Good girl, Evie. We are going to have so much fun this weekend. A weekend of girl fun. Let's start with some sexy lingerie. Follow me slut."

I crawled after my Mistress, following her up the stairs and into her bedroom. Once in the bedroom Mistress Sarah had me stand up and face the bed. An assortment of lingerie and accessories covered the bed. My cock twitched as I took in the variety of feminine items that covered the bed. Everything looked soft and pretty. Mistress Sarah selected a red and black teddy from the bed, with matching stockings and held them up for me to see. She smiled and said, "I think these will look so sexy on you Evie."

Mistress Sarah knew my weakness, I loved to wear lingerie. And since first becoming her sub, I would find or even invent any excuse to wear lingerie for her. But what was even more exciting and erotic for me, was when Mistress Sarah would choose and tell me what to wear and she knew this.

The teddy was very pretty and feminine with ruffles and lace. I looked at the delicate item and imagined how sexy it would look on me. Being in her presence and knowing how excited she was for my feminization, made it easy for me to want to wear it.

Mistress Sarah helped me into the teddy. I enjoyed the feel of the soft fabric encasing my body. I enjoyed the snugness of the teddy against my cock and balls. Next Mistress Sarah handed me the stockings. Mistress Sarah watched with great pleasure as her sissy slave pulled on the stockings and attached the garter clips that dangled from the teddy. It was thrilling her to see her sub become so dainty and cute.

My demeanor was docile and slow. I was hesitant and shy. She had seen many pictures of me wearing lingerie and even naked, but had never watched me dress in front of her. Mistress Sarah loved this effect on me. She could tell that I was slipping into erotic submission and this made her pussy drip.

Mistress Sarah made me slowly turn and curtsy for her. She thought my ass looked cute in the tight teddy. My excitement was obvious not only from the outline of my hard cock in the lacey fabric, but also from the large wet spot that turned the thin fabric transparent right at the tip of my cock. Seeing the outline of my cock head through the transparent fabric was a hot and erotic image that caused Mistress Sarah's pussy to quiver with need. She ran her fingertip along the underside of my cock, causing it to twitch and send chills through my body.

She commented, "Seems like my little slut has wet herself with excitement. We're going to have to do something about this big clitty dear. You're much too excited now Evie. Maybe, I'll deal with it later."

Mistress took a step back and pulled up the bottom of her tight dress, exposing her pussy. She placed one foot on the top of the bed, giving me a nice wide view of her dripping pussy. Then she said, "I'm a little wet myself Evie you need to attend to my pussy."

Mistress Sarah pushed down on my shoulders. I did not resist. I had dreamed of tasting her pussy for so long and was overjoyed to finally get the opportunity to please her with my tongue. I knelt in front of her and gazed at her bare pussy. Her lips were slightly swollen and puffy. I could see them glistening with wetness and I could smell the strong scent of her arousal. The sights and scents of her pussy triggered my carnal instincts, awakening a deep hunger for my Mistress.

Mistress Sarah pushed my head into her wet mound. Her wetness covered my face. I pushed my tongue deep into her warm folds, and tasted her sweetness. I breathed in her scent.

Mistress Sarah moaned, "Mmm. That's it sissy. Enjoy my honey pot."

Mistress Sarah held my head against her mound while she grinded her pussy into my face. I was in heaven, I was finally tasting her pussy. All those promises about servicing her needs were finally coming real. There was no escape for me, not that I wanted to escape, but her hands held my face firmly against her wet pussy. I could barely breathe as I serviced her pussy. I enjoyed being held tight against her and feeling her control. I revelled in my helplessness as she humped my face.

Mistress Sarah moaned and grunted with pleasure. "Yes...fuck me with your sissy tongue...show me what a good tongue slut you are....yes....deeper slut...mmm"

I pushed my tongue in deep, exploring her insides, and teasing her clit with my tongue. I could not get enough of her juices. The more I explored the more intense her moans become. Soon Mistress and slave melded together into a natural fucking rhythm.

My cock strained against the tight silkiness of my teddy. Although there was no one touching my cock, it was completely aroused and sensitive just from the mental joys of orally pleasuring my Mistress. I could feel the slightest movements of the silken material rubbing over my sensitive shaft and head and this was bringing me close to orgasm. The soft material also rubbed over my nipples. This was not a sensation I was used to and it even furthered my excitement. I strained to hold back from orgasm, for I knew that my orgasm was forbidden without Mistress's consent. Her pleasure and her orgasm were all the mattered.

I barely managed to control myself as I fucked my Mistress with my tongue and face. I stayed in rhythm with her, moving faster and faster as she did. Her orgasm was obvious, as I could feel her pussy and body shiver with waves of pleasure. Her grip around my head tightened as her orgasm intensified. My tongue, mouth, and nose were smothered into her warm wetness until the orgasmic pulsing subsided within her.

I was almost ready to pass out from lack of air, when she finally released me. I took a deep breath, recovering. Mistress Sarah was also breathless from the intense orgasm. She sat on the edge of the bed, getting her breath back while I knelt at her feet.

"Mistress is very pleased with your tongue," said Mistress Sarah with deep breaths.

"That was incredible," I said, confirming the obvious.

"Yes. I've been waiting for that for months Evie."

"Me too. You are so awesome Mistress Sarah," I complemented her.

Mistress Sarah smiled at her slave's compliment. "Good girl."

Mistress Sarah was pleased and excited to see her slave kneeling and fully aroused at her feet. She loved that I had given her an orgasm, without expecting one in return. It proved that the training had worked and it confirmed her control over him.

Mistress lifted her foot and lightly rubbed the tip of her shoe along the underside of my cock. I breathed deeply and my eyes closed as wonderful sensations filled my body. I was still fully aroused.

"I'm so proud of you for not cumming Evie. It's so exciting to tease you like this slut."

"I like it to, I said.

"I know you do slut. I know you love to be horny all the time and I'm going to keep you that way all weekend. Your horniness makes you weak and trainable and that's the way I need you to be this weekend. When you leave in a few days you will be a different person Evie. You will be soft, prissy, pretty, and completely submissive to me. You will be like this not only on the outside, but also on the inside. Your mind is mine now Evie and I am going reprogram it to think like a slut Evie. That's exciting, isn't it.?"

I surprised myself at how quickly the word, 'yes' escaped my lips. I should have been scared, nervous, and even embarrassed at the things Mistress Sarah presented to me. The man in me should have been running for the door but instead I remained kneeling and my excitement grew. My arousal intensified the more Mistress talked about training and transforming me. Her words were magic. They held a power that entranced and hypnotized me. I was wrapped up in her world, oblivious to the outside world.

Mistress Sarah's toe continued to trace my cock through the soft material of the teddy, keeping me in an intensely aroused state. Softly she said, "I'm glad we had this alone time together pet. It was important for us to bond like this. Soon we will resume with your training."

I was so close to the edge, the way I was being teased by Mistress Sarah's toes and her powerful words. I was concentrating so hard on not cumming that I could not talk. I simply let Mistress Sarah's words sink in.

Mistress Sarah made me lie on the bed and then she continued to tease my cock and talk about my transformation and how she wanted me to be completely submissive and slutty for her. She stroked my cock in a slow rhythmic pattern. Her voice was soft, soothing, and steady. Together, her voice and teasing put my mind into a hypnotic and mesmerized state.

Published 
Written by Maid2frill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments