Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Sarah plays mind games

"The continuing story of Mistress Sarah and Evie"

5
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I woke up at 7am when my alarm went off, I was wrapped up in a pink quilt, Mistress Sarah had obviously thrown it over me as I slept. It was soft and comforting despite the fact that I had been sleeping on the floor in the hallway. I had been banished from the bedroom after I had cleaned her strap-on. I had stayed close to the door listening to the sexual tones of Mistress Sarah.

I unravelled myself from the quilt and admired the black silk negligee I was wearing..It was a short and simple negligee, yet I thought the shiny material looked incredibly sexy and feminine. I loved the feel of the smooth material rubbing all around my body. My clitty started to swell as I became more aware of the soft sensation on my skin.

I remembered Mistress Sarah’s instructions from the night before. So I went and had a shower, excited by what I might find had been left for me to wear. I was soon clean, dry and reaching into the airing cupboard. On the top shelf was a small pile of very red lingerie. Lifting it down I examined what was there.

First a basque, I quickly slipped into this and adjusted the shoulder straps so it fitted. Next was a pair of fishnet stockings, I slowly rolled them up my legs and attached them to the garter straps from the basque. Finally my panties, I stepped into them and pulled them up, my semi hard cock dropped straight through, these were crotchless panties.

Running down stairs, I made Mistress Sarah a cup of tea and returned to her bedroom. She must have heard me moving around as she was awake, although back in bed and her door was now open.

Mistress Sarah rolled over and in a hushed tone said, "...ahhh here comes my Evie." She beckoned me on. "Come on pretty Evie....hop up on the bed." “And how do you like my choice of lingerie for you today, my pretty?”

“It’s beautiful, thank you Mistress” I replied

Mistress Sarah's hands rubbed over my chest and found my nipples hidden beneath the basque. She rubbed and pinched them until they formed pointy tents. I was not used to having my nipples played with. A new wonderful sensation tingled inside me. Mistress Sarah's words from the day before about taking my time and experiencing the sensations of womanhood echoed in my mind. I loved the womanly sensations I was feeling from my nipples.

"Very sexy nipples," complimented Mistress.

"Thank you," I moaned.

Mistress Sarah continued teasing my body, putting me a state of complete arousal.

Mistress Sarah asked me, "How is your pussy feeling? I gave you quite a fucking last night. Your inner slut was on full display."

"I am a slut," I admitted. "My pussy is a little achy, but it's fine. I had so much fun yesterday."

It will hurt less each time eventually your pussy will learn to accept any size strap-on or cock with full pleasure. Soon your pussy will be moulded into a perfect fuck hole to be used for pleasure. That is its ideal state, don't you agree?"

The future state which Mistress Sarah talked about excited me. Her words made me feel submissive and feminine. I wanted to be her fuck toy and slut. “Yes Mistress” I agreed.

For my compliance I was rewarded with Mistress Sarah's tits. She lowered her tits to my lips. I took her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it. I could almost feel her body shudder with pleasure. "Good Girl," moaned Mistress.

Mistress moved her other nipple to my mouth as she was playing with my cock, with a combination of light strokes and long slow pulls. It was the perfect mix to keep me fully aroused without sending me over the edge.

When Mistress Sarah was certain that I was awash in arousal she commented, "This is what girls do in the morning. Isn't it fun? Aren't you glad to be here?"

I could not argue with that statement. Everything that I had done since I arrived at Mistress Sarah's house was full of fun and pleasure. I did not want it to stop. Mistress Sarah was showing me a whole new world and I was loving it. I was one of the girls.

My entire body shivered with pleasure from the confession I was about to make. My body tensed and my back arched as I fought off an orgasm. I confessed, "Yes I am glad to be one of the girls. This is so much fun. Thank you for bringing out the girl in me. You are amazing Mistress."

Mistress Sarah smiled calculatingly. There was so much emotion, arousal, and conviction in my confession that she knew her slave had mentally transformed into her slutty bitch.. I was her slave willing to do anything she wanted.

"The lingerie I picked out for you looks amazing Evie. The red really brings out your inner-slut. Feeling slutty, aren't you princess?" Mistress asked.

Simply dressing in the soft feminine items had an arousing effect on me. Mistress Sarah's words ignited more arousal. "Yes Mistress. I am in a slutty mood. I want to be slutty for you," I said with complete conviction. I was looking forward to being her slut.

"Good girl. We will have lots of slutty fun." Mistress Sarah admired my lips. "You did a nice job with your lipstick princess. Your lips look so sexy and kissable. They are a nice slutty colour too. It looks good on you."

"Thank you Mistress."

Mistress Sarah uncrossed her legs and leaned forward. Mistress Sarah watched with amusement as my cock quivered right in front of her, without being touched at all.

Mistress Sarah leaned back again and crossed her legs again. She smiled up at me and said, "That's what I love about you pretty. You're always so horny and eager to please." Mistress Sarah patted the pillow next to her and said, "Come sit here Evie."

I sat next to her, my cock was fully erect. Mistress Sarah instructed, "Look between your legs Evie. What do you see?"

I looked down and saw my hard cock pointing up at me. I was trying to be feminine and so I said, "My clitty Mistress."

"No..no..dear," said Mistress Sarah with a tone of laughter. "That is much too big and vulgar looking to be a clitty. Tell me what it really is Evie."

I was a bit confused. "My cock," I said.

Mistress Sarah corrected me, "It is a cock Evie and a very nice one, but not your cock. Understand?"

I giggled a little embarrassed and confused, "ah..yes Mistress."

"Stare at it Evie," instructed Mistress Sarah. "Look out it and see it as not your cock. It is foreign to you."

I looked down at my cock and imagined that is was not mine. It was a strange thought.

"Who's cock is it Evie," asked Mistress Sarah.

"Your cock Mistress," I replied.

"Well, I do control and own it Evie but it is not my cock. It is your silly man's cock Evie."

I looked over at Mistress Sarah with a confused look. She continued, "The silly man that you brought with you. It is Rob's cock, right Evie?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, still trying to fully understand where she was going with it.

"Look at your pretty fingers," ordered Mistress Sarah. "Whose hands are they?"

I held my hands up. The pink nail polish that was put on the night before still shined like new. They were definitely feminine looking. I thought I understood this game that Mistress Sarah was playing but I was not sure. "Evie's hands," I said with uncertainty.

Mistress Sarah confirmed my answer, "That is right Evie. I want you to take your man's cock into your hands Evie. Squeeze it and tell me how it feels. Go on dear."

I gripped his cock as instructed. I had touched his cock many times before, but this time was much different. I was now paying close attention to what if felt like. "It is warm and hard Mistress. It's hard, yet a bit supple."

That's right Evie. Your man's cock is so hard and warm. Rub his balls Josie."

I rubbed my hand along his balls. It sent chills through my body. "His balls are very smooth," I said.

"Yes. It's good that you noticed that Evie." Mistress Sarah was also pleased that I spoke about it in the third person. I was already disassociating myself from his cock. "Now stroke Rob's cock Evie. I think that will make him very happy, don't you."

"Yes," I replied. I started stroking his cock slowly up and down.

"Good girl. You are my pretty little girl slut right now, aren't you dear? You are dressed in slutty stockings and a naughty red basque, with crotchless panties. Your lips are a slutty red colour. Stare at your pink fingernails as you stroke that cock Evie. See how your pretty fingers are stoking that strange man's cock."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, acknowledging that I was obeying her.

It was a very surreal moment for me. I was playing the role of slutty girl. I was stroking my cock but imagining it as another man's cock. My mind was never wired for thoughts like this. Naturally the more I stroked the more aroused he got. Mistress Sarah took full advantage of this conundrum.

"Do you feel your arousal growing Evie? The more you stroke that man's cock the more aroused you get. It is fun stroking his cock isn't it?"

I could not deny the pleasure I was feeling. My mind was being overloaded with mixed signals. Was it Rob or Evie that was getting excited? Was my arousal from stroking my own cock or was I getting aroused at thinking about stroking another man's cock.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

Mistress Sarah was in the midst of a deep mind game with me and she was manipulating and bending my thought process. I was aware of this but could not stop it. In fact I loved what was happening to me. The control she had over me heightened my arousal even more. I had to slow my strokes down to keep myself from having an orgasm.

I whispered in an aroused daze, "This is fun Mistress. This is so wild. You are blowing my mind."

Without missing a beat, Mistress replied, "I know Evie. That is why you are here slut. I am breaking you down and then building you into an entirely new living being."

"Seeing you stroke your man's cock is making me hot Evie.” Mistress Sarah slid one hand towards her pussy. I could see fingers as they pushed into her pussy. "Stroke. that silly man's cock faster Evie. Show me your slutty side. Squeeze a little cum out of his cock and make it nice and wet."

I wanted to please Mistress. I liked that she was aroused because of what I was doing. I stroked faster and fought the urge to cum. It did not take much for me to squeeze cum out of his cock. I felt slutty and perverted as my hands rubbed the cum all over his cock. With Mistress Sarah's continual encouragement I could easily imagine that it was not my cock that I was stroking and rubbing cum all over. The gooey wetness felt incredible all over his cock and brought him even closer to cumming.

Mistress Sarah continued to mould my mind while I was in this erotic subspace. "Good girl Evie. Keep stroking Rob's cock and playing with his balls. It's important that you please him. It's also important that you separate yourself from him Evie. You need to build a wall between Rob and Evie. Evie is everything pretty, soft, and feminine. That's what you are for me right now, isn't Evie?"

"Yes," I admitted.

That's right princess. That pretty girl always existed in you and now she is out and free. You have shed that boring and rough manly shell. You have tucked Rob away deep inside of you dear, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, still stoking Rob’s cock.

"Good girl. We’ll have let him out to play for awhile but that's all part of your training sweetie. There are times where Mistress will want to play with Rob. On occasions I get the desire to be fucked hard and rough and I may summon Rob for that. You may also have the desire to stroke his cock and that's o.k. too.

When you are with me and when you are not playing with that silly man's cock you must keep him hidden away and pushed down deep inside of you along with all his manliness and toughness. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I will keep him tucked away."

"Mmmm. That's my girl. Now I want you to play with my pussy while you stroke his cock."

I was thrilled at this request. Mistress Sarah spread her legs. I thought her pussy looked delicious all shaved and glistening wet. I slid two fingers into her wet slit. My fingers were immediately drenched in her wetness.

"That's it," moaned Mistress Sarah. "Mmmm. That feels incredible. You're my little whore Evie...fingering me and stroking your man at the same time. I like that slut."

I was excited to be her whore. I wanted to be kinky and dirty for her. My arousal and desire to be slutty multiplied with each order I obeyed. I was thrilled to be in the erotic fantasy world that Mistress Sarah had taken me to.

"Lick Rob's cum for me princess. Lick his sticky cum off your fingers."

I immediately obeyed. The slut in me was happy to do this for her.

"That's it slut. I know how much you like cum. Squeeze some out of your man's cock and lick it up for me. I want to see it on your tongue Evie. Put it on your tongue like a whore and stick it out for me to see."

I squeezed a big glob of cum from his cock and wiped it up with my fingers. I sucked the gooiness off my fingers and onto my tongue. The strong pungent taste of cum filled my mouth. I felt very dirty and perverted and I loved it. I stuck my cum covered tongue out for Mistress Sarah."

"Look at all that cum. You are dirty cum slut. Mmm.. Keep licking up Rob's cum. Mmmm..finger me harder Evie. Make me cum while you suck on Rob's cum."

I was eager to bring Mistress Sarah to an orgasm. Giving her an orgasm was my prize for serving her. I fingered her harder and faster with one hand. With my other hand I continued to scoop up the dribbles of cum coming from Rob's cock and lick it up. In the strange world that I was in at the moment, I became the slut and whore that Mistress Sarah summoned. I sucked Rob's cum from one hand, while I fingered my Mistress with the other.

"Yes Evie," moaned Mistress Sarah almost ready to orgasm. "It's just you, Rob, and me...a threesome sweetie."

Mistress Sarah's words were replaced with breathless moans and screams as an orgasm took hold of her body. I fingered her faster, in rhythm with her rocking body. It took all my will power to keep 'his man' from having an orgasm. Mistress Sarah pinched her nipples increasing her own pleasure. Her orgasm was deep, intense and fulfilling.

When I was certain Mistress Sarah had finished her orgasm, I cried, "Rob wants to cum really bad Mistress. Can I make him cum?"

Even though Mistress Sarah just had an orgasm, her arousal simmered as she thought about the mind fuck that would occur if she let Evie give Rob an orgasm. Mistress Sarah wanted to keep me in a total horny and aroused state so that I would grow needier and weaker and continue to be completely submissive.

Mistress Sarah replied, "Not now Evie. We want to keep your man horny all day. If he cums now he will be boring and sleepy, don't you agree?"

Rob wanted to cum so bad his balls were aching, but Evie knew Mistress Sarah was right. Reluctantly I agreed, "Yes Mistress, you are right."

"That's my girl. You are learning," said Mistress Sarah with approval. Mistress Sarah retrieved my diary. "Here you go sweetie. I want you to write all about your first hand job with a man while it is fresh in your mind."

Before taking the diary from Mistress Sarah, Evie looked at his hands. They were sticky from rubbing the leaking cum all over Rob's cock. "May I wash my hands first," I asked.

"Use your tongue Evie. Just like a real slut," giggled Mistress Sarah.

I was still feeling horny and slutty and so I eagerly obeyed. I licked my palms and each and every finger while Mistress Sarah watched and encouraged me on. "Good girl. I know how much you love tasting Rob's cum. You've turned into quite a slut Evie. I like that about you. Lick it all up slut; Lick between your fingers too Evie. Good girl. You are doing a super job."

I felt incredibly slutty licking the cum off my fingers. I really did like the taste. It was strong and pungent and I did like how slutty and perverted it made me feel. I liked that Mistress Sarah was excited at my sluttiness and so I was happy to lick away.

When my fingers were more wet than sticky, I stopped and thanked Mistress Sarah for letting me lick up the cum. "Mistress Sarah replied, "Very good slut. Now get started with your writing. Here let me help you."

Mistress Sarah opened my diary to a blank page and handed me a pink pen. Then she said, "Start with this Evie...Today I gave my first hand job. It was very exciting to stroke my man's hard cock."

I wrote the words and quickly wrote a few more lines explaining how much of a slut I was. The thoughts and words flowed easily onto the paper in my horny state of mind. I found myself stroking my clitty with one hand as I wrote about stroking 'Rob's' cock and pleasing my man.

Mistress Sarah noticed that my cock was fully swollen and glistening with wetness. She immediately commented, "Look how puffy and wet your clitty is sweetie. You must have really liked writing about Rob's cock Evie."

I was so deep into my girly personality that Mistress Sarah's comment barely made me blush. I replied, "I am so horny right now Mistress. I really want to cum."

"I know pet. I know how being a slut arouses you but I am not ready to have you cum yet. I own your orgasm. I own you Evie. I decide when and how you orgasm, isn't that right slut?"

Mistress's words were so firm and controlling. My clitty twitched as I felt her control surround me. It was a wonderful feeling. "Yes, Mistress. You decide when I orgasm."

"Very good slut. Now don't ask again pet."

Mistress Sarah took my diary and read my entry. She was extremely pleased at what she read. It was written completely from a female perspective and it was filled with lustful emotion. Anyone who read the passage would have thought it was written by a very slutty female girl who loved playing with cocks. There was not even a hint of manliness in the way it was written.

"A beautiful diary entry, " commented Mistress Sarah. We are going to have such a fun day."

I smiled at the complimented. I was in a happy and aroused state of mind and I was excited about what was yet to come. It was a wonderful feeling.

“Now be a dear and run and make me a fresh cup of tea, this one has gone cold” Mistress told me.

Published 
Written by Maid2frill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments