Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 2 AM Phone Call

"Sissy cross-dresser is told to report to a motel at 2 AM"

9
2 Comments 2
19.5k Views 19.5k
909 words 909 words
It was about 2 AM when the phone rang. The voice on the other end simply said to get dressed. He told me exactly what to wear. Exactly. He wanted me in a black micro mini skirt, little black mesh top that barely came below my nipples, five inch platform heels, lots of junk jewelry and a bushy Vegas platinum blonde wig. He said to come to the Diamond Motel on the Gulf Freeway and then he hung up. I recognized his voice as the black man who I had met at a video store several years ago. I'd seen him on a regular basis for a while but then he disappeared until this phone call. I knew he liked sissy white cross-dressers so I had assumed he'd found someone else.

I started dressing. I was getting excited remembering the last time with him at the video store and remembering what he liked about me. I shaved my entire body, applied heavy makeup, and eyelashes that were at least a half inch long. My nails were already painted pink from earlier in the week. I keep myself in a chastity cage and was glad I did because it keeps me from getting hard or from accidentally cumming. A chastity cage is very important to me and has been one of the best decisions I'd made in the last couple of years. Wearing it means I stay confused, excited, on edge and totally subdued. I think the chastity cage has helped me become the bimbo slut that I always dreamed of being. As a final touch I put on pink lipstick that perfectly matched my nails. I was now ready. I grabbed a furry white purse with a shoulder strap on the way out the door. I put my cell phone, car keys, cigarettes and nipple clamps in the purse and slung it over my shoulder.

It was about a ten minute drive to the motel which was located in a rough part of town off the freeway. I drove under the neon sign that said "Diamond Motel." He told me when he'd called that the room was 282, in the back on the second floor. I found a parking place. I got out of the car, adjusted my outfit, touched up my make up and then decided to put on my nipple clamps. Nipple clamps are very important to gurls like me. The combination of the chastity cage, no orgasm for a long time and the pain of the nipple clamps turns me into a really excited, desperate whore, a feeling I love and have become addicted to. It is better than drugs by far. The longer I am in the chastity cage the dumber and more helpless I act and this seems to appeal to a lot of guys who like dumb blondes.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

I love to see the look in their eyes when they see me in that condition. It is like I am a sex object. I feel so powerful when I have that effect.

As I walked over to the stairs up to the second floor, I could not help starting to strut. I just could not help it. The purse was swinging against my hip. I found room 282 and knocked. The door opened. It was smokey in there and funky music was playing loudly. I stepped inside and a huge hand closed the door behind me and put the chain lock on. I began to see more clearly and could see that my friend was there but so were two other black guys and they were kinda laughing, smoking, looking at me.

I said, "Hey, I didn't know this was a party."

They just laughed some more. My friend asked me if I wanted something to drink, and, of course, I said that sounded great.

They were wearing gym shorts, tight t-tops and were barefoot. I could see big, huge bulges in each pair of shorts. I giggled. Each was very muscled up but the two friends were pretty much thugs. They had dreadlocks and lots of gold bracelets and necklaces. I liked what I saw. I think they did, too.

It did not take long for one of the thugs to walk over and put one hand on the back of my little neck and the other on my bubble butt. Then he put his face in mine and his tongue in my mouth. I sucked like it was the first time. I couldn't help myself when he did that. I put my hand on his bulge and kind of stroked it. He turned to his friends and said they were going to have a lot of fun with me. Soon all of them were playing with my nipples and laughing at me as I giggled.

They poured me another drink and then started asking me questions. I was asked if I liked it bareback and if I knew how to do a good squat. They asked what I would not do and asked what I liked the best. They kept asking questions until I was dizzy. I just smiled and giggled, which seemed to be what they wanted me to do. Whatever test they had for me, I passed it and became the dumb white motel sissy slut. I could tell this was what they wanted. I was totally docile, under their control and helpless. The perfect little white bitch. The best was just starting.

Published 
Written by jerrixdresser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments