Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My oddesy 2 - Liam

"A friend cheers me up"

24
15 Comments 15
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It had been a few weeks since Glen's puzzling rejection and I was in a slump. I hated my body more than I had in years. Not even sneaking into my sister's old room and playing dress-up could cheer me.

And my best friend noticed. Liam was in most of my classes at school and we knew each other since third grade. He had olive skin and a solid German build. Noticing my gloomy disposition he decided to do something about it. My phone buzzes on a slow Friday afternoon.

"Hey, man. I know you're feeling off. I don't know why, and you don't need to tell me. Just come over for the weekend. Play too much Xbox, eat too much food and wind down."

I mean seriously, how could I turn that down?

I shoot off a quick text explaining where I was going to my mum, grab a handful of clothes off my floor, and take off. The cycle to Liam's place takes about five minutes and I arrive there in record time, excited. I notice that his dad's ute isn't in the driveway as I pull up.

Indeed, the house is quiet. I pad quietly up to the door in my battered old volleys. Just before I knock on the door, I hear a soft moan coming through the window of Liam's room. I peer through the window without making a noise.

Liam's back is to me as I peer through the window. On the computer in front of him is a petite Caucasian girl in nothing but a skirt. She is lowering herself onto the lap of a black man. His cock disappears under the skirt and I can guess where it is going.

The girl moans and I notice Liam's arm is moving. He's masturbating. Something about that gets me so turned on, I have to physically resist shoving my hand into my pants. I slink backwards and pick my bike back up. This time I drop it loudly onto the gravel driveway.

Liam appears at the door in just a few seconds, bulge still shrinking in his pants.

"Eh, boyo!" Liam greets me in his usual over-enthusiastic way. I embrace him tightly, and I can feel his cock pressing into my thigh. I step back quickly before he can feel mine.

I shoulder past him and throw my bag of clothes into his room and began to raid his fridge. Liam coughs pointedly behind me. He starts speaking before I can halt my pilfering. "So, serious question time, now."
My heart begins to beat out of my chest as I turn slowly to face him. "Battlefield or Call of Duty?"

............

It's several hours later when we finally peel our fingers from the controllers. I'm feeling deeply relaxed now and laughing freely at any and all of Liam's bad jokes.

Our dinner is a simple affair, just reheated Chinese take-out, some buttered toast, and a can of beer each. We head back to the Xbox to find that the squad we'd been playing with online had packed it in and signed off. I take the initiative and suggest a movie.

"Sure. I'll snag one from the bedroom whilst you shower."

"Why would I need to shower?"

"Coz you stink, dude!". Even insults from Liam come in a lighthearted jovial manner. I laugh my way off to the shower.

..............

As I step out of the bathroom, towel tucked in my armpits, using another to dry my shoulder length hair, I see Liam calmly saunter into the lounge. I lean over the back of the three seat recliner and tie the towel atop my head in an effort to keep my wet hair from my neck. Liam just stares at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're such a chick sometimes."

I just shrug and press play on the remote.

The porno I saw Liam watching when I arrived starts to play, the pale and petite girl thrusting herself up and down on the largest black cock I've ever seen. I can't see the front of this young lady. I can imagine the look on her face by the high pitched moans emanating from within a mess of long blonde hair.

I look over quizzically at Liam and he's already rubbing at his crotch. I try to look away, but I can't. It's like I'm hypnotized. Whilst Liam's eyes are glued to the screen, mine are glued solidly onto Liam and his slowly circling hand. He slips his penis out the side of his boxers and I am transfixed.

It slithers halfway to his knee. A snake three inches wide and at least a dozen long. I had seen it before, of course. Coming out of the shower, through a window, when the toilet door isn't closed completely. But this time, well this time it was different. This time, I wanted it. All of it.

Liam doesn't take his eyes off the movie, he just gestures backwards and calmly says:
"Found something in the bedroom that might be yours."

Puzzled but intrigued, I walk into the bedroom.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

I hurry not wishing to miss a moment with Liam's glorious rod. I stop, mid-step, as I enter the room. On the queen size bed is a white lace and silk slip and matching thong-cut panties. They looked beautiful. They looked divine. They looked exactly like the pair I had at home... on my bedroom floor.

I groan as I realise what has happened. I snatched them up along with a random assortment of male clothes in my rush to get over here earlier. I can't believe this. Liam will think I'm a freak. He'll hate me. That's when I notice the note sitting neatly atop the outfit.

"I know. I might not understand, but I accept."

Those few words both stopped my heart and made it flutter. Seeing as how Liam had taken the effort to lay it out it would be a shame not to put the items on. The lace tickles my cheeks and the silk ripples on my chest as I re-emerge into the lounge. Liam turns from the porno to glance at me and his jaw quite literally drops.

He stands without removing his eyes from my body. He gives his foot a small shake that throws his boxers across the room. He stands before me naked. His eyes scan up and down my body, whilst mine hover just below a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. Before I can move, his arms circle my waist and pull me in close. Liam's mouth clamps over mine, so firm and masculine.

As I lean back for air Liam brushes a stray lock of hair behind my ear. The gentle gesture shocks me. I never knew he thought this way about me. I dive back in, my tongue dancing with his as his hands caress my back through the slip. My lace thong strains to contain my bulging erection. Liam's hands snake downwards to encase a butt-cheek each.

He lifts me with his strong, masculine arms, hands on my ass. My legs instinctively wrap around Liam's waist. His enormous cock nestles softly against my thong, reaching my lower back. Liam kisses his way across my face and up to my ear. He whispers gently, "Do you want this as much as I do?"

As I try to catch my breath and reply, he nibbles gently on my earlobe, stretching it, licking it, suckling on it. The words come out in short sharp gasps. "Oh. God. Yes!" I use one hand to remove my panties.

I hadn't noticed it before, but a small bottle of clear liquid sits on the table. With just a single hand holding me up, he grabs it and pours a liberal amount on his member. He wipes the excess up and down my crack. His finger tingles across my rose-bud and slowly worms its way inside. I gasp at the intrusion and try to thrust down further upon it.

The finger suddenly disappears, making me feel empty. But before my ass muscle could clinch up, the head of Liam's penis has taken his finger's place. He seems so large. Almost like he might rip me in half. Slowly my own weight slides it further in. Millimeter by millimeter it slowly moves inwards. When it gets to about two inches in, I moan in ecstatic pleasure.

Before it can go deeper though, Liam stops my implying and holds me in place. His hands move to my upper thighs and slowly lift me upwards. The feeling of the intruder retreating is almost as good as it going in. I can feel every ridge and bump as Liam pulls out all except the very tip. Then his hands let go.

I drop the length of his cock. My ass slams against his hips. His entire penis is inside of me. The thought hits me just before the pain does. My legs go weak, my body quivers, and I try to cry out. Liam's tongue muffles my scream. The pain lasts just a moment before intense pleasure takes its place.

The feel of his cock is more than just fullness, or stretching, or the tip of it playing against my prostate. It is completeness. Wholeness. It is femininity. I start to bounce up and down, forcing it deep inside. I jolt every time it brushes my love-button. I'm in deep, emotional bliss, feeding my man-hungry ass with twelve inches of thick man-meat.

Before too long, Liam's cock swells even further inside of me. It unleashes a flood of cum, painting the insides of my ass. Liam leaves his dick in me until it starts to deflate. As he finally pulls out, trickles of semen run down my legs. I don't even notice. The two of us curl together on the soft couch and soon fall asleep. The entire night I hold tight to my man, and he holds tight to me.
Published 
Written by transgurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments