Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Once Again in silk Part 2

14
5 Comments 5
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
As sundown approached on Saturday I showered and got ready to attend the opening of an art gallery that a member of our organization was sponsoring. I selected the suit, shirt and tie and then I retrieved the white silk panties from the laundry room.

I wonder if Darlene questioned herself on the fact that I accepted her request without protest? They were beautiful and just running my fingers along the cool silky smooth material brought back memories of being Melissa.

I still had all the clothing and lingerie that I had purchased in Florida and I toyed with the idea of wearing some of it under my suit but decided against it. I slid the white satin thong on and marveled that so many years and dressings they still good it felt against my skin.

I began to get hard but I willed myself to relax as I had to get moving.

The gallery was a converted warehouse in a neighborhood that was undergoing a revitalization and I actually felt safe crossing the semi-darkened street. I greeted the host and his wife and accepted a glass of wine and began to walk around admiring the art work and greeting the other members.

Darlene arrived about an hour later and after greeting the hosts she slowly approached me. She looked like a million dollars in a black sheath dress with slits that revealed a long shapely leg with each step.

She hooked her arm in mine and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then together we walked and talked while viewing the artwork and meeting the artists.

The urge for a smoke sent us onto the terrace on the roof that had been converted into a smoking lounge. I lit her cigarette and she thanked me. I then produced a half filled bottle of wine that I had snagged off the bar and refreshed our glasses.

We touched glasses and there was a moment of uncomfortable silence as she took a pull from her glass with her eyes locked on mine. Finally she set her drink on the ledge and spoke.

"Well, did you wear them?" she asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes."

"I don't believe you."

As we were alone and she was standing very close I undid my zipper and she slipped the red tips of her long manicured fingers into the opening. She gave me a shy smile as her fingers made contact with the silky material.

"Did you get hard slipping them on?" she questioned.

"Yes."

"You have no idea how hot that gets me."

"Really?"

"Yes really. I get turned on by guys in woman lingerie. Guys in Speedos are a start, but its the lingerie that really does it for me. Now I'm not talking about big fat hairy brutes stuffing themselves into a pair of tiny panties, but good looking and clean cut guys."

I didn't comment and let her continue to talk as I smoked. I learned that she had tried to entice other lovers to dress up for her, but it seemed none of them had the inclination or desire .She pushed her hand further in my open fly and began to stroke my now totally erect shaft encased in her white silk thong.

The sound of others heading out to have a smoke caused her rapid withdrawal and I had a devil of a time zipping up my fly. Thankfully it was not very bright on the rooftop so I was able to hide the bulge in the front of my slacks as we chatted with the new arrivals before heading back inside.

We parted company so we could mingle with the other guests. It was about 9:00 PM when Darlene approached me again.

"Do you have plans to stay here all night?" she asked.

"Not really."

"Good. Why don't you drop by place for a nightcap."

"I have to stop home first," I informed her as an idea entered my brain.

"No problems," she responded.

She handed me a business card that had her address and phone number written on the back.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

I walked her to the door and watched as she crossed the street, got into her car and peeled away from the curb. I waited about ten minutes before I bid the host and hostess goodbye and headed to my place as fast as I could.

Once there I quickly located the box of Melissa's things.They had been cleaned and placed in this storage before I left Florida. I selected the sexiest bra, panties, garter belt and nylons from among the contents. I took a quick shower and then slipped on the exotic lingerie under my Armani suit.

I then called Darlene to inform her I was heading her way, if it was not too late.

"Of course its not too late. I have been waiting for your call," she responded.

Less than twenty minutes later she opened the door to her beautiful Cape Cod house to admit me and I noticed that much to my delight she was still clad in her evening gown. After a brief tour we took a seat on the couch and she filled our glasses.

"I was beginning to think that you were not going to show," she commented leaning in close.

"I had to stop at my house and change," I responded.

"What did you change?"

I asked her to unbutton my shirt. She leaned over and loosened my tie and began to slowly unbutton my shirt. She stopped when she got the first glimpse of the black lace on the bra I had on underneath. Her eyes grew wide and her body temperature shot up based of the sudden release of her subtle perfume into the air.

"Oh my," she breathed her response.

"There's more," I informed her.

She had me stand up and she slowly removed my suit coat and then my shirt. Her eyes grew wider with each article of clothing she shed to reveal a new piece of lingerie. Soon I was standing before her clad in my erotic lingerie.

She then stepped back and removed her evening gown to reveal that she wore similar items under her own dress. We embraced and kissed passionately while caressing each other bodies through the silky garments until she asked me to sit down again.

It was my turn to tell her about Florida, Lydia and my transformation to Melissa. Her body seemed to shake with excitement as I spoke. When I finished I took a long drink from my glass as my mouth was parched.

That break in the conversation seemed to spur her into action. Darlene gently pushed me on my back and placed one of my legs over the back of the couch and the other over the front.

"Did you ever fuck your girlfriend while in your lingerie?" she questioned.

"Yes, many times."

"That's what I want," she answered as she pulled the waistband of my panties down just enough to release my cock.

She then pushed aside the soaking wet crotch of her panties and slammed herself down on my shaft. The intense feeling cause both of us to moan and she rode me harder than I had ever been ridden in my life.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me hard," she moaned while her hands caressed my silk covered butt and nylon clad legs.

Finally she informed me that she was going to cum and asked me to cum with her. We both had thundering climaxes and she lay on top of me for the longest time whispering in my ear how great it was. Finally she slowly got off me and refilled my glass.

"From now on whenever we are going to meet I expect you to wear your pretty lingerie under your clothes," she stated.

"No problem."

"Can you still do your female makeup?" she asked.

"I'm sure I can."

"Good. Next Saturday I will expect her for drinks around 10:00 PM."

As I drove home later that evening I was happier than I had been in a long time. I was once again in silk with someone that appreciated it and I looked forward to next Saturday.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments