Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ready & Waiting (In my wife's lingerie)

"My wife has me dress up in her lingerie while she goes off to get a massage."

15
6 Comments 6
46.2k Views 46.2k
988 words 988 words
Famous Story
“Billy, can I see you in the bedroom?” I walked down the hall and into the bedroom, surprised to see lingerie laid out on the bed.

I asked, “What’s this?”

“We’re going to play a little game today. I need to de-stress, and you’re going to help me.”

“Help you how?”

“Take off your clothes and go shower.”

After my shower, I returned to the bedroom completely naked. And erect. I kissed Betty. She pushed me away.

“Not yet. I’m going for a massage. When I come home, I'll have my way with you. And you’re going to wait...dressed in this lingerie.”

She held up a matching Victoria’s Secret bra and panties. Aroused by her erotic idea, I happily played along and put them on. She even had me put on falsies to pad the bra. Then she had me put on thigh highs and slip into high heels. She finished off with barrettes in my hair.

“Now you look like a fuckable bitch.” I looked in the mirror, and she was right.

“I want you to clean up the house while I’m gone, wearing this outfit the entire time. Just be careful the neighbors don’t see you. Once you’re done with the chores, come back in here, put on your leash, and tie yourself to the bed. You are not allowed to touch your cock while I’m gone.”

“How long will you be gone?”

“I’m going to have a sixty-minute massage. While I’m on that massage table having someone else’s hands all over my naked body, I’ll be thinking about my sissy slut waiting for me at home. It’s a huge turn-on to think of you home waiting while I’m out getting touched by someone else. I hope I don’t cum before I get home.”

Seeing my cock visibly throb from her teasing, she purred, “You like the thought of other men and women touching me, don’t you, slut?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Well, you can think about it the entire time I’m gone. Just don’t touch yourself. Do you understand?”

My cock throbbed even more, but I nodded with obedience.

Betty left. Time ticked by in slow motion. I cleaned the house for her, washing dishes, doing laundry, vacuuming and swiffering. All the while, I was careful to close shades so the neighbors wouldn’t see me and did my best to avoid our windows with no shades. The entire time, my cock pulsed with excitement in my panties, but I didn’t touch it. Walking around in lingerie felt incredibly sexy. I’m a versatile lover, just as happy to dominate as I am to be dominated. There’s something so intimate and sensual about expressing a submissive side, and I love the inherent trust that comes along with domination and submission.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

I do love the power of taking control and ordering someone around, but I equally love pleasuring my wife and helping her “de-stress” by letting her dominate me in the bedroom.

With the chores done, I put on my dog collar and leash and tied myself to the bed. I laid down and waited for the arrival of Mistress Betty, looking at myself in the mirror wearing her lingerie. At last, she arrived home. I heard from the living room, “Oh, my slave even vacuumed…that bitch must be really horny.”

Betty strolled into the bedroom and laughed upon seeing me tied to the bed in her lingerie. “Such an obedient little sissy bitch. Are you ready for a reward for cleaning the house, you slut?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

As Betty took off her clothes, she told me all about her massage. “I was so turned on during my massage, thinking about you at home waiting for me in lingerie. Then Jennifer gave me such a thorough massage, I wasn’t sure I’d have the energy for you when I got home. However, seeing my little sissy waiting to serve me is turning me on…again.”

Naked, Betty climbed up onto the bed and laid on top of me. Her perfect full breasts pushed up against my padded bra. “Ooh, it feels just like it felt when I laid on top of Jennifer. I think you’re even wearing the same bra as her.” I groaned. She whispered in my ear, “I let Jennifer lick my pussy. Do you want to lick my pussy, sissy bitch?” I nodded. Betty crawled up and positioned over my face. She was already so wet as she smothered my face with her pussy and inner thighs. She grabbed me by the hair, grinding her clit against my tongue and moaning: “Oh, you’re almost as good as Jennifer was.”

As she was about to climax, Betty stopped and crawled back down and started grinding her pussy on my cock. She moaned, “Ooh, I love rubbing my clit against your clit.” Then she lifted my cock and lowered her pussy down onto it. Waves of ecstasy hit her as she bounced up and down on my stiff rod. “Your clit is so hard. Feels so good!” She and I kissed passionately, our tongues dancing. I felt her pussy tighten. “Ohhh!” Betty clenched up and had an incredible orgasm, her entire body shuddering with passion and lust.

We flipped over and I started pounding away at her pussy with my "breasts" bouncing into hers.

She asked, “Do you want to cum, my sissy bitch?”

I nodded, pleaded with my eyes.

“You can on one condition. You have to wear this bra and panties to bed tonight.” And with that, I shot a huge load into Betty's pussy. We snuggled for the rest of the night, with me still in her bra and panties.

I can’t wait for her next massage. She was told to request a stud named Rob.

Published 
Written by hughj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments