Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She'll Never Know... (Part 1)

"A young man discovers a taste for the finer things in his wife's lingerie drawer."

19
11 Comments 11
31.7k Views 31.7k
649 words 649 words
Famous Story
Once again they had argued before she went to work. The reason was also the usual one – sex. This particular morning Mark had woken unusually early, with his usual erection. Deciding to test Clare's mood, he had rolled over and nudged his naked penis against her, just after the alarm had gone. Letting his hand slide up her thigh, she had moaned gently and pushed back into him, letting his cock ease up against her warm full back panties. As his hand slid up and over her belly to aim for her fleshy breasts she had started to wake.

"You'll need to be quick then," she moaned, peering at the clock. His mouth moved to her back and worked its way down, then across, over her soft slightly chubby belly towards the warm inviting front of her pink pussy.

"There's no time for that... just fuck me," she had said, lying now on her back. Mark had climbed on top of her and passionlessly eased her panties aside, before sighing...

"No..why can't work wait? Lets do it properly," as he shifted so his cock was invitingly in front of her, and his mouth traced down her belly again to move to her crotch.

She eased him off, laughing. "No, I've got to be there.'' She pulled her panties off, revealing her neatly trimmed but prominent bush of pubic hair.

"You've got two minutes," she sighed as she re-opened her legs.

"Its OK," he said, rolling back and letting his semi-erect cock flap lazily against his thigh.

This had then led into a conversation about their sex life, and her unwillingness to indulge his fantasies, and then into a full scale argument before she had stormed off to the shower. Mark had gone back to sleep and only awoke after she had gone to work.

Getting up still naked, he was once again erect. Still angry about the argument and frustrated, he instinctively went to rest his hand on his thick shaft, then slide down it to his aching balls.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Clare's side of the bed was warm, and he could still smell her as he rolled over. Imagining her there, he began to gently stroke himself, turned on by the thought of fucking her.

As he did it, his foot brushed something on the bed. He noticed it was Clare's pink panties... reaching out to throw them to the floor, they lingered in his hand... Smiling, he sheepishly looked at them, feeling how warm they still were, the gusset still slightly damp. He had never done anything like it before, but he brought them up to his face. Instantly his cock stiffened further as he inhaled the tangy scent of Clare's pussy, a single pubic hair still in there which he removed with his teeth. His tongue crept out to lap tentatively at the warmth, amazing himself with how much he liked it, still inhaling her rich scent.

He lay on his front, on all fours as he licked now hungrily at her panties laid out before him, stroking his aching erection. Looking out over the side of the bed he saw Clare's work clothes from the previous day. In particular his eyes rested on the sheer tan pantyhose he had remembered admiring on her, now strewn on the floor. Knowing where this was inevitably going, he stood, naked, and started to slip on the pink panties. Sliding them up his legs until they were on him, they were tight fitting round his erect cock but with the full back cupping his athletic buttocks. He admired his look in the mirror, turning and enjoying the view of his ass pressed into the smooth panties, as he walked over to pick up the rich nylon tights... Again he sniffed at these as he stood, first the gusset, and also the feet.

This could be a fun morning, he realised...

Published 
Written by NylonsLover88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments