Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simran - A Crossdresser: Part 3

"Not much sex but a turning point in Simran's life."

4
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
After that rather eventful evening with Ram, I opened up to my fears and inhibitions. Now performing on cam or coming out dressed in front of an online crowd was something I could do easily. I still covered my face, since I wasn't yet ready to reveal my identity.

As far as I remember, it was a couple of weeks after my interaction with Ram that I heard a commotion outside the house. I went downstairs and looked through the window, and what I saw was astonishing.

People were running, screaming and shouting after a hijda (Indian word for a eunuch), throwing stones, shoes and whatnot at him. He was running as fast as he could with an entire sea of angry humans behind him.

Now, we had a big garden with lots of bushes, which were quite thorny and dense. One could easily jump over the bushes and hide behind them.

Somehow the eunuch got a lead and jumped over the bushes and disappeared in the densely thorny part of them. The crowd kept searching for him for the next fifteen minutes and then finally gave up. I guess luck favored him that day.

I saw all this happening from my window, and once the crowd had cleared I focused my attention at looking for him in the bushes. He slowly crawled out of the bushes and lay down flat in the grass in between the house and the bushes. He was badly injured and was panting because of all the running.

After a couple of moments I mustered up enough courage to go and take a look at him. I opened the main door and went towards him. At first he thought I was going to beat him, but then I assured him that I was a friend and wanted to help.

I took him inside and made him lie down on the sofa. He had serious wounds on his arms indicating a blunt weapon attack such as a wooden rod or a stick. He had taken some serious injuries and some minor ones on his back and head, respectively.

I gave him first aid, and called up the doctor. By then he had passed out. The doctor did his checkups and assured that his health wasn't in danger, but he needed some days of admission in the hospital.

Now, vouching for a hijda back then was a big thing, and if my parents came to know somehow that there was a hijda in the house, that would not have been a pleasant thing for me. The doctor understood my facial expressions and assured me that he only needed a name on the papers, because as soon as he was admitted the hospital would call up the local hijda association and inform them. I finally agreed and signed the papers. The doctor called up the ambulance and I put the hijda in his care.

Later on when my parents returned I made sure not to mention the incident to them, because the truth is hijda society was still not well-looked upon back then.

Hijda society during the timeline of my story were a frowned upon part of the society. They lived in separate designated parts of town and people used to keep their distance from them.

But the irony is that their blessings are said to be somewhat of a pious ones. Whether it’s the occasion of a newborn baby or the marriage of your son, you would find them at your doorsteps ready to bestow their blessings on you. People would pay them in cash and then later on even say ill things like they unnecessarily robbed them, but somewhere in their hearts they knew that they would count their blessings until the day they die.

- - - - - - - - - -

A couple of days later, I received a bouquet and a Thank You card from the local hijda association, and a separate card from one Miss Ragini. I figured it was him, and they had found my address from the hospital papers I filled out.

This gesture of his made me curious to meet up with him personally, so I called up the delivery company and got his address. I decided to visit him the very next day after my parents left for work.

Now one thing you've got to understand about the hijda community is that they are quite the flirtatious ones.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

As soon as I entered the locality I could hear whistles and people calling out things like, “Come here honey,” and "You are so hot,” and more and more.

Among all this sweet calling I managed to find Ragini’s apartment. I knocked upon the door and a voice from the inside said, "Just a second."

I did have to wait for a couple of minutes before the door finally opened up. As it did, I saw a person in the most fashionable one-piece spaghetti dress, black in color. He had the most optimum amount of makeup applied and had the smoothest looking skin.

I didn't expect him to recognize me, but as soon as I showed him the card there was a total changeover. Instead of shaking hands as you do on first meetings, he hugged me tightly like I was some long lost brother and started calling out to everyone to come and meet me. And they all did.

I felt happy and blushed as everyone in the crowd wanted to catch a glimpse of me, of a normal next-door guy. Soon a prominent lady appeared in the crowd, whom I later got to know everyone called AshaTai. He was the head of the hijda community and wanted to thank me personally. I was highly obliged. After some time the crowed started thinning out and Ragini called me inside.

(From here on I will refer to Ragini as She, because she is someone who deserves that.)

She offered me a glass of water followed with tea and snacks and we got talking. She told me how grateful she was to me for saving her life. She told me her real name was Ram, and that she had taken up the name Ragini once she joined the community. She had been a part of it for the past ten years, and was enjoying her life to the fullest here. We quickly got to know a lot about each other, and we were soon holding hands and sitting closely to each other.

Her apartment faced the setting sun, so the evening light was highly romantic. I don’t know what brought it on but as we were talking, our faces came too close and suddenly she kissed me. For a couple of seconds I was stunned, not able to think was to do. Her lips were not rough, but smooth and glossy and really... strawberry, if I had to say. Instead of pulling back I reciprocated and eventually we made out on her couch for perhaps five minutes.

Then she pulled back and made me sit straight on the couch. She went between my legs and spread them. She could see that I had a hardon, and I could see her tongue smacking against her lips upon seeing it. She opened my zipper in the most seductive way and took my cock out.

She was quite happy to see it and said she had always loved black, hairy and musky smelling cocks. Without further ado, she took the mushroom head in her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. All this time I couldn’t help but moan. Soon she started spreading her spit on it and making the shaft all greasy and wet for her.

After a couple of moments of my first hand-job, she took my cock in for a deep throat. I could hear her having a gag reflex, but she was so engrossed in it, she overcame it in no time. Every fifteen seconds she would take my cock deep down her throat and take a waft of my musky smelling dense pubes, and every time she did that she let out the most ecstatic moan I had ever heard.

Since it was my first time, I came soon, in maybe three minutes. But she wasn't disappointed. As a sweet gesture she drank every last drop of cum and even cleaned my dick. I had almost passed out when I saw the time and saw that my parents would be home in an hour. So I said my goodbyes and left in the middle of the most sensuous experience of my life. I felt sorry, but she knew from the look in my eyes that I would be back soon for more. And of course I was going to go back.

On my way back home, I remembered an old saying that good deeds do always come to pay you back with good rewards.

Published 
Written by simar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments