Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sissy Slut Gets All His Holes Filled

"Desperate sissy slut boy gets what he wants."

36
22 Comments 22
39.7k Views 39.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

He was waiting for me as instructed, dressed in the bag of clothes I had left for him earlier in the week. I entered the motel room to find him sitting on the bed in the mini skirt, sheer blouse, lace topped thigh high stockings and stiletto heels from his goodie bag. With his legs crossed, he appeared to be quite demure but I knew the desperate, horny slut that was raging beneath the surface of his sissy attire. He knew I was the only person on the planet that could satisfy all his perverted desires, so it was never very long before I’d be hearing from him, no matter what life threw his way.

I approached the bed throwing open my rain coat to reveal the shiny black leather chemise outfit I was wearing. Before he knew what was happening I pushed him back on the bed, climbed up and wrapped my long legs around his head smothering his mouth with my twat.

“Make me cum slut boy,” I demanded as I entwined his hair in my fingers and rode his face.

I could hear him gasping for air as he munched away on my clit and I pinched my own nipples sending shock waves straight to my aching cunt.

“Tongue fuck my hole you pathetic sissy,” I uttered in distain.

How a handsome, young, stud muffin like him just wanted me to dress him up like a girl and treat him like a whore was beyond me, but I sure was having fun! As I felt his wet tongue thrusting into my vagina and my walls grasping it like it was a penis he found just the right spot. My legs clamped around his head and he choked on the flood of juices my release sent squirting into his mouth.

“Oh you are my good little girly aren’t you? Only girls can eat pussy that good you know,” I told my little slut.

I hopped off the bed and his face to throw on my two way strap on and made his perverted dreams come true. I could tell from the smile on his face he was about as happy as he could get.

“On your knees bitch!” was his order and he complied directly.

With a fist full of hair in one hand I pulled his head back and with the other hand I guided my lady cock right down his throat.

“Choke on this you nasty cock sucker,” I yelled at him as I thrust my probe violently in and out of his throat.

Every movement of the external cock of my two way strap on moved the internal one which had me cumming again in no time. I pulled my sissy slut to his feet by his hair, spun him around and pulled up his mini skirt to reveal his plump ass. Teasing him, I ran the head of my lady cock up and down his ass crack spreading the lube I had just dripped there. All at once, I popped the head of my lady cock into his tight, hungry ass making him groan.

“Beg me little girl, do you want your boy pussy fucked hard?” I asked my sissy.

“Oh yes Mistress, he pleaded, please give it to me, please!” he said as his legs started to tremble balancing on his high heels.

I reached around his chest and twisted his nipples hard as I rammed my cock full tilt balls deep, all the way up his ass.

ossirin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ossirin

His grunting and moaning really turned me on. The more noise I could make him make the happier I was. I came multiple times as I pounded his boy pussy raw. Slapping his ass I battered his tight hole to his screams of delight. I was fucking him so hard his whole body shook and he was spewing pre cum all over from his little girly clitty. I found that very amusing as he actually had quite an above average cock that I had other plans for later, when I turned him back into a man.

“Look at the mess you’re making you horny sissy bitch!” I exclaimed.

I withdrew my cock, turned him around and pushed him back on the bed. Scooping up a finger tip full of glistening goo from that girly clitty I fed it to him and smeared it all over his lips. I attached an even bigger lady cock to my strap on harness and lubed it up. Placing his legs on my shoulders I then tied up his huge balls with cord and grabbed his legs impaling his gaping pussy onto my cock. As I went at his ass like a battering ram the bed shook and his tied up balls grew purple. I’d bring him to the edge of cumming playing with his little clitty then squeezing his purple balls to keep him from doing so. Again and again till he begged and promised anything I wanted if only I would let him cum.

“I guess you’ve been good enough today,” I said as I stroked his clitty ferociously and fucked his boy pussy hard and deep. His whole body stiffened up as his cock throbbed in my hand and shot load after load of hot spunk all over his belly. Before he had shot his last load I withdrew from his ass and swallowed his cock whole. Working the head with my tongue as I deep throated his cock; he squirmed and wiggled from the agony of his sensitive dick being tortured. I was not going to let up until he cried like a girl so I threw in a few spanks to those straining balls and sucked even harder. He whimpered and shook as he pleaded with me to stop. When I got the results I wanted, I then made him clean up the room, all my sex toys and my dripping pussy with his tongue.

Finished with him, I left him passed out in that motel room as I thought about all the ways I might choose to violate my sissy slut in the future.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments