Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking That First Step Part 2

"Lance returns to the specialty shop"

20
10 Comments 10
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Lance's family was surprised to hear him up and moving at 6:00 AM. Saturday was his day to sleep in now that school was out for the summer and he didn't work on the weekends. They didn't question it and soon fell back to sleep as Lance headed to the master bathroom. He showered and then toweled off before heading back to his room.

Once in his room with the door locked behind him, he removed the sexy lingerie that the stunning Cassandra have given him from its hiding place. Lance recalled how he washed the sexy garments by hand shortly after he arrived home last week. He then hung them in his room to dry so they would be ready to wear that evening.

That day seemed to drag on until 11:00 PM arrived. He bade his family good night and headed to his room.  Once inside his room and locking the door he began to don the sexy lingerie. Locking the door was necessary as detection would have spelled his doom.

 His teenage cock twitched as he fastened the silk and lace bra on and inserted the foam stuffing in the cups. Excitement coursed through his body as he placed the garter belt on his hips. He was rock hard by the time he slowly slid the nylons up his legs and was ready to lose his load as he slid the silky panties on.

He then stretched out on his bed and gently ran his fingers over his body. He marveled at the look and the feeling of the silky items under his fingertips. When he reached his cock that was pushing against the silken panties he grasped it. He began to slowly jerk off without bothering to remove them. It didn't take long before he lost his load in the silken cocoon with a small moan.

He eventually slid off his cum soaked panties and used them to clean his shaft off. He slipped under the sheet still his bra, garter belt, and nylons, and before falling asleep Lance recalled the events of last week.

He had gone to the lingerie store to purchase a few items for himself, as borrowing his sister's clothing was becoming too risky. He didn't dare go to the brand new mall, too many of girls from school worked there. He had found this shop by accident and staked it out for over two weeks. Soon he knew the staff on sight. He had waited until Saturday morning when the only employee was an attractive female, her name was Cassandra.

He practiced his story of wanting to buy his girlfriend something sexy over and over, but it was a waste of time. The attractive sales lady had figured out the truth. Cassandra promised him free lingerie if Lance confirmed her suspicions. So he admitted the truth. He was shy about stripping off his clothing, but he complied. As a reward, she removed hers too and assisted him in dressing. They shared some passionate kisses afterward and he was asked to return next Saturday. Before he left they decided on the time.

The clock on his nightstand told him it was now 6:45 AM, so he'd better get moving. He spent a minute or two admiring himself before covering these silky things with his jeans and t-shirt. He then headed out the door and climbed aboard his motorcycle. Fifteen minutes later he parked and chained it behind the specialty shop. He then knocked on the heavy steel door and waited with his heart beginning to beat faster in his chest.

Finally, he heard the door being unbolted from inside. It opened just an inch and Cassandra's lovely face appeared in the opening. She gave him a smile and swung the door open wide and invited him inside. While his eyes adjusted to the dark he heard the door being locked and bolted behind him, less than a minute later she was in his arms with her lips attached to his.

She eventually broke the kiss and took him by the hand and led him to the familiar back of the store. Lance noted that she was clad only in a short thin silk robe and not her work attire. Cassandra saw him clad in his jeans and t-shirt and gave him a pout.

"This will not do. May I?" she asked.

"Please," he responded.

She began to strip off his outerwear to reveal his sexy underwear. Lance recalled how shy he was last week about stripping in front of her, but now he looked forward to it, She embraced him again and the feeling of her sexy silk covered body against his made the kiss they shared even more intense. She ended the kiss and led him to the chairs that she had placed in front of the three-sided mirror

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

"Now, I am not a makeup artist, it took me years to get my own makeup perfect. But a have few things to help you," she stated.

She then produced a long wig that was the color of his own hair and another article he did not recognize.

"This is a wig cap. It will keep your own hair flat and hold the wig in place," she responded to his puzzled look.

She handed the items to him and gave him instructions on how to wear them. Soon, long and silky brunette hair cascaded from the top of his head to his shoulders. She couldn't believe how the addition of a wig had changed his appearance.

"It looks good on you," she stated.

Cassandra then produced some eye shadow and lipstick, Having watched his sister apply her own makeup on the sly he knew how to apply them. Again Cassandra could not believe how it changed his appearance.

"I have another surprise for you," she informed him.

"What is it?" Lance asked.

"It's in the changing room. Go and put them," she instructed.

Lance headed to the curtained room and went inside. What he saw made his heart skip a beat. There on the hangers were one of the sexiest lingerie combinations that he had ever seen. A long sheer white robe was paired with a sheer white lace bra, panties, a waist cincher and long gloves. There was also a pair of white high heels and nylons with lace tops. 

He couldn't remove his current outfit fast enough and don the new lingerie he found. He then placed the heels on his nylon clad feet. He remembering Cassandra's instructions and managed to enter the back room without stumbling. Cassandra was not there so he called out.

"I had to get dressed too," she responded from another changing room.

Less than a minute later she exited her changing room and once again Lance could only stare with his mouth open. Cassandra was dressed in soft black leather pants and top. She looked tough and demanding.

"You look fantastic," was all he could say.

"So do you," she responded approaching him.

"I feel like I'm dressed for a honeymoon," Lance stated running his hands over his outfit.

"Maybe you are," Cassandra responded, taking him in her arms.

They shared a long passion filled kiss before she gently released him. She walked over to one of the long couches where she removed the seat cushions and pulled out the hidden folding bed. It was already made up with a sheet and blanket. She returned and took him by the hand and walked him to the side of the bed.

"So are you ready to lose your cherry?" she asked.

This he did not expect. This attractive older female wanted to have sex with him while he was wearing lingerie.

"Yes, but I don't know what to do," he told her.

"You need to relax and trust me," she said.

Lance sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Keep your knees together, girls do not sit with their legs apart," she informed.

So Lance pushed his knees together putting more pressure on his hard cock and full balls.

"Now we are going to make this more interesting if you're game?" she said in his ear.

"I'm game," he managed to say.

"Good. Now face forward and don't turn around," she instructed.

As Lance sat there, he felt the bed sink and knew that Cassandra was kneeling on the bed behind him. A second later a blindfold made of silk was placed across his eyes. With one of his senses taken away, the others went on high alert.

He felt her hand gently caress his shoulders and slid down his arms.She then moved to his front where she rubbed his neck and chest.The touch of her soft hands through the sheer waist cincher was almost too much.

"You are no longer a teenage boy named Lance. You're a beautiful teenaged girl named Lana," she crooned in his ear.

"Yes," he responded in a feminine voice.

Cassandra got off the bed and moved to the side he was sitting on. She placed her hands on his ankles and swung his legs over, he was now flat on his back.

"Your boyfriend has just dressed you up in order to have sex with you. You will change your mind about giving it to him, but that will not stop him," she continued.

Lance laid there wondering what would happen next. In his mind, he began to mentally change. He had become Lana.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments