Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The girl with green hair

"An extra-special birthday surprise"

15
11 Comments 11
11.4k Views 11.4k
838 words 838 words
"Is this cab taken?"

Languorously, she lifted her green mascara-clad eyelids and gave a half-smile. "'Fraid so."

I'd left the party in the local wine bar and decided to get home before I passed out. I was feeling pretty squiffy. Two taxis cruised by with their engaged signs on. It began to spit with rain. I looked through the back window of the parked cab. The interior light was on. The passenger had now closed her eyes again. I snuck a crafty look at this enticing creature, stretched out across the back seat.

She wore black suede high-heels and black fishnet thigh-highs. Her emerald green satin pleated mini-skirt had ridden up, revealing a wonderous strip of naked thigh and the tantalising sight of a pair of tiny black lace panties, with green bows on the corners. Her top was a trim, black lace-edged jacket, casually pulled aside to reveal no slip, but a black half-cup bra. Her slender arms were clad with elbow-length black lace gloves. The only jewellery she wore was a green diamante chain around her right ankle. But her most alluring feature was her bobbed bright green hair.

"You sure it's taken?"

This time she didn't bother to open her eyes. "Sure."

The rain came down harder. No more taxis were in sight.

"Err... look... would you consider sharing the ride?" I suggested, now desperate to get out of the impending deluge. She shook her head.

Thinking that possibly the cab had been booked by one of the guests at the party I'd just quit, I asked cheekily: "Mind telling me who booked this cab?"

The slow-motion eyelids were raised again. "It's for someone called Nick."

"Nick? But that's ME!"

"She narrowed her gaze suspiciously. "You're Nick?"

"Yes!"

"Was that your birthday party going on in there?"

"Yes!"

She straightened up on the seat and gave her jacket a little tug to conceal the bra. "Oh well, then that makes all the difference. You see - I'm your special birthday present. From your mates inside?"

"Present?"

She leaned across and un-clicked the door's security lock, allowing it to swing open. "Yes, for the night. Climb in."

The taxi driver, who had remained resolutely silent throughout, started the engine. The rear compartment was warm and inviting, heavily overlaid with the musky perfume she was wearing. She patted the seat for me to sit beside her. "Hi Nick - I'm Tania. Just give the driver your address and we'll be off."

We sped through the deserted wet streets and were outside my apartment block in under 15 minutes.

DomQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DomQueenTS

"No need to pay; it's all been taken care of," Tania called back, as she mounted the steps to the blocks front door. Her green skirt looked even shorter from below. I so wanted to slide my hand around her trim bottom.

In the elevator we nuzzled seductively and she slid a hand down onto my crotch. "My, that feels good!"

The apartment was beautifully warm and I quickly dimmed all the lights and fetched an opened bottle of champagne from the fridge.

"Happy birthday, sweetie," she said moving in so close that my semi-erect cock left her in no doubt about how excited I was. "Which way's the bedroom?"

I nodded towards the wall beyond the long sofa which divided the living room.

"Give me a couple of moments? A girl wants to look her best for her birthday boy!"

"Sure. I'll top up the glasses and then maybe bring them through in five minutes?"

"Perfect!"

I stood in the doorway of my own bedroom, nervously holding the two champagne flutes.

"Come on in, sweetie. Don't be shy!" Tania looked like a million dollars - even though she was wearing next to nothing.

She stood there, almost six feet tall in her stockinged feet, with her lacy thigh-highs now on full view, showing off her long slender legs to perfection. She had removed her jacket and bra, revealing small pert breasts with hardened nipples, but she'd retained her lace-trimmed panties. She stroked one hand seductively over her crotch. "You like?"

"Mmmmm. I like a lot." I was now fully erect and anxious to strip off.

"So I see!"

She accepted the drink, took a sip and then gave me a beautiful open-mouthed kiss, pushing some of the champagne into my mouth.

So what's it to be, birthday boy?"

She set her glass down on the bedside table and pulled the two green bows on her panties, which dropped silently onto the carpet, to reveal a huge 8" cut cock.

"What do you fancy?"

"Wow!"

"You still like?"

"Even more!"

She grinned and stroked herself to a lovely erection. Pre-cum was already glistening on the tip of her cock.

"Right, well let's see what's on tonight's menu, shall we? You could fuck me, or I could fuck you? You could suck me off, of I could do the same for you. Or maybe we should kick off with a lovely sixty-niner?"

"Any of the above."

"Or all?"

"Yes please, Tania. All!"

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments