Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Irresistible Dress

"I just wanted some new jeans but I couldn’t resist the dress."

18
6 Comments 6
24.9k Views 24.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words
I entered the store as soon as it opened. I knew entering this early helped to ensure I would be the only customer so I could try on the boot cut jeans I wanted to buy. I said hello to the saleswoman and quickly wandered over to the jeans section but as I did I noticed a rack of new dresses. The one that stopped me dead in my tracks was a simple sleeveless sheath, but I loved the simple color pattern and I could tell the shape of the dress would hug my body. The saleswoman approached me before I could move on to the jeans.

“Hi, Looking for anything special today?

I had already made up my mind I was going to be honest.

“I want to buy a pair of boot cut jeans, but I don’t know what size I wear.”

“I am guessing about a size four long would be good. Let me grab a couple of sizes for you and then I will start a dressing room.”

I was elated.

“Sure. That would be great.”

Before she went to get the jeans she stepped over to the dress.

She tilted her head to catch my eyes and said, “I will get the jeans but I see you have your eye on this dress. Let me grab that for you too.”

I knew I should have said no but I couldn’t, so instead I managed to say, “Okay.”

Before she could take the dress off the rack a woman entered the store. The saleswoman said, “Let me wait on this woman first. Look around and see if you want to try anything else.”

I agreed and hoped the woman who had just walked in was just taking a quick browse and not doing any serious shopping. I looked around the store and took a pair of yellow ankle pairs and a black sweater in my arms. I watched the woman saunter around the store. A minute later she had grabbed a black blazer and was trying it on in the outer dressing area. She seemed happy with the blazer and then walked around the store looking for something to pair wear with it. I thought she was ready to purchase the jacket so I grabbed the dress and slowly walked back to the dressing area.
I planned on going in the dressing room as soon as the saleswoman rang up the woman’s purchase. As I walked near the back of the store I overheard the woman asking the saleswoman for suggestions on what too wear with he blazer. Shit. Now it seemed like she wasn’t leaving anytime soon. So I walked around carrying the dress and other items. As the woman searched for something to wear with the blazer, our paths crossed a couple of times. I tried to send a mental suggestion for her to leave the store. While the woman was across the opposite side of the store from me the saleswoman came up to me and took the clothes I was carrying. She told me she would put them in the first room on the right for me.

I didn’t think the customer heard her say this but I was getting to the point where I didn’t care. The customer was a petite woman in her mid forties dressed stylishly in jeans and tall wedge shoes. I got the impression she was fairly well off and had too much money to spend and nothing better to do than spend the day shopping. I began to wonder if she would ever leave the store. Just as I finished that thought the woman abruptly decided she was through browsing, and she paid for the blazer and left. I wasted no time popping into the dressing room.

As I walked into the dressing room I heard the saleswoman say, “Let me know if you need any help or a different size.”

The saleswoman could not have been more polite and I could tell she had no problem with me trying on anything I desired. I pulled on the jeans over my shaper and loved the way they hugged my round ass. I could not help I was born with a female shaped rear. The black platform pumps I had brought with me elongated my legs and pushed up my ass further. As I peeled the jeans off I knew I was buying them.

Now at this point I could ignored the dress but as it hung in front of me I knew I had to see how it looked on me. I put on my log wig and big secretary glasses for full effect. I slipped on a bra I had brought and stepped into the dress. As I slid it over my ass it felt a little tight around my hips and I worried I was trying to cram into a size that was too small. I had purchased another dress in a size six from this company before so I assumed I could wear the same size in this one too. I slipped my arms in the sleeveless holes and knew it was going to a tight but good fit. I got the zipper up most of the way but there was no way I was going to get it all the way up myself. I should have realized then that if I needed help getting in it then I would also need help getting it unzipped. I assumed no one else was in the store so I stepped out and asked for some assistance.

I was greeted with, “Wow. I have seen a few women try this dress on but you it definitely looks best on you.”

I smiled and thanked her. I then turned around and asked if she could help me zip it up.

“I wondered when you were going to ask. No one has been able to wear this without help.”

She zipped me up and I thanked her.

“Thank you…”

“Liza. My name is Liza.”

“Thanks, Liza.”

I was now being bold and I stepped over the three-way mirror in the outer dressing area. If there was anyone else in the store they would have be able to see me but I didn’t care. It was then I saw the woman who had just purchased the blazer step out of another dressing room and into the common outer area. I froze.

Then I heard the woman say, “I knew that dress would look good on you.”

I turned to face her and she smiled.

“You need a blazer like I just bought to go with it.”

I then watched the woman walk over to the area where she had found her blazer. She started riffling through the rack. Was this woman finding a blazer for me? I was snapped out of that thought by Liza’s return. Liza walked over to me and handed me a pair a black pumps. They had about a four-inch heel but no platform. They were black leather and matched the dress better than the pumps now encasing my feet.

“Try these on. You look awesome but you need the full effect.”

I slipped the pumps on and took another look in the mirror. Even without makeup I looked pretty hot. The dress fit me perfectly.

“You have to buy that.”

“It’s going to be hard not to.”

I pulled my hair back and asked Liza to unzip me.

“No.”

I turned to face Liza.

“I want to see you in it a little longer. Let me get you some accessories.”

“That’s not necessary.”

“Well you are not going to get out of that without my help... unless you want to rip a two hundred dollar dress and pay for it.”

Before I could say anything else the woman customer gave me a blazer to try on.

“Here. Try this on. It will look great and you might want to cover your arms up. It’s still a little chilly outside.”

Was she implying I was going to be wearing the dress outside today?

I thanked her but instead of trying the blazer on I asked if she could help unzip me. I was getting more than a little nervous standing in the open dressing area. The woman insisted I try on the blazer first. 

Both women now stood next to me. They knew they had me in a predicament and my only option was to listen to them. I could not get out of the dress without their help. I contemplated tearing it so I could get it off. I walked back to my dressing room to think about my options. When I entered the room I saw my clothes were gone. Liza entered carrying some accessories. She smiled slyly as she looked me in the eye and told me to try on the necklace, earrings, rings and bracelets she held in her hands.

“Try these on, dear. I want to go for the full effect.”

I had no choice. The jewelry was beautiful and complemented the dress well. I stepped out looking for Liza’s approval.

“Awesome.”

Liza then handed me the very femininely cut black blazer.

“Try this.”

The blazer fit perfectly. It accentuated my curves and matched the dress perfectly.

I did not know what to say or do. The woman customer spoke up.

“That looks beautiful.”

She handed me a small black bag that had been paired with the dress on the display rack.

“Take this and we should be good to go.”

“Excuse me?”

“I am going to take you to get your nails done.”

I was speechless for a moment. The woman continued explaining her plans for me.

“I am taking you to the salon. Liza will ring up your purchases.”

“I can’t do that.”

“You don’t have much of a choice.”

She held up a bag that contained my male clothes.

“Even if you do get out of the dress you have nothing else to wear.”

The woman stepped over to me and took my arm. She thanked Liza for her help.

“Thanks, Liza. I think this will work out great.”

Liza said, “You are welcome, Carol. Just make sure she comes back after you are through. I want to see her with makeup, and she needs to pay for her clothes.”

My last resort was to admit I did not have enough money to pay for the clothes.

Liza said, “Maybe you can make some money with Carol. If not, you will have to work for me to pay them off. I could use some help here today.”

Carol said, “I will have her back for you later.”

She then took my arm and started to lead me out of the dressing area. “We need to hurry or you will be late for your appointments.”

Liza quickly cut the tags off the dress and jacket and told me she would see me later. I was in a slight state of panic, but Carol told me to relax and everything would be fine. Before I fully realized it I was walking to the front of the store and out the door with her!

Carol explained that I needed to go to the salon two doors down. I hesitated and Carol told me not to dawdle. She took me by my arm and led me down the walkway to the salon. The sound of my heels clicking on the walk was both arousing and terrifying. The sound of each step seemed to echo loudly screaming out an invite to all to look at the dude in the dress!

I made my way to the salon and entered with trepidation. A receptionist greeted me and guessed that I must be Carol’s friend. After an affirmative nod of my head the receptionist welcomed me and asked me to step back into the salon. She quickly let me know my appointments were set and as a reminder she went through the list.

“We are doing your nails first then hair, facial, and makeup.”

She then led me to a pedicure station and told me to have a seat and relax.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Relax? How could that happen? I had somehow been duped into wearing a dress and heels and getting a full salon treatment. If I was a woman I guess I would have been elated. However, all I could think about was how I would end up looking. I also fretted about how I was going to get my male clothes back and return to my male self.

The nail tech could not have been nicer and she assured me everything would be fine. She said I had pretty feet and they would look nice with a bright colored polish. I said I would let her decide what color to use. I tried to sit back and relax but my mind was racing. After a few minutes I realized I had no other option but to go through my scheduled appointments and hope for the best.

With my nails done I was led to a hair cutting station. The hair stylist removed my wig and after placing an apron on me she began washing my hair. My hair had grown to my shoulders and was quite thick and curly. I heard the stylist say to another woman that she had a lot of hair to work with and a few options.

As she sat me up and placed a towel on my head she told me she planned on a nice one-length style that would just touch my shoulders. I started to protest but she assured me it would look great. I bit my lip and let her go to work on my hair. Thirty minutes later she looked at her finished work and seemed very pleased. I could feel the bangs on my forehead and see my hair bounce when I shook my head but she did not allow me to look in a mirror. Before I could ask any questions another woman stepped up to me and commented on my hair.

“Oh, wow. That cut looks great on you. I am Jen and I am going to do your makeup, but first we need to shape your brows a bit.”

She handed me a glass of red wine and told me to relax. I gladly sipped the wine as Jen went to work waxing my brows and giving them a feminine shape. The wine went right to my head. I had an empty stomach so I should not have been surprised how quickly I started to fall into a semi-drunk spell. I sat silently as Jen went to work with an array of makeup.

As Jen brushed another coat of mascara on my elongated lashes she said, “Almost done. I think you look amazing.”

A few minutes later she spun me around to a mirror. I was totally shocked. My hair fell down in beautiful waves and Jen’s makeup artistry made me quite pretty. I had to put my hand up to my face to verify I was looking ay myself. Jen’s voice snapped my out of my trance.

“You look hot. What do you think?”

I paused in disbelief and tried to search for some words.

“I can’t believe it’s me.”

“I thought you might say that. I hate to rush you but Carol is waiting for you and I have another appointment.”

Oh, yes. Carol. Back to reality. What was I in for now? I managed to thank Jen before walking out to face Carol. She greeted me with a warm hug and said I looked fabulous. She thanked the receptionist and gently pulled on my arm.

“Come on. We need to get back to the store.”

I knew I had no choice so I walked with Carol back to the store. As we walked a few heads turned but I knew the looks, from both men and women, were admiring glances and not indignant stares. Carol commented on this as we walked.

“Pretty enough to turn heads. Get used to it, dear.”

We walked back in the store and Liza greeted us.

“Wow. Very pretty. Maybe you should work here after all.”

Liza and Carol whisked me back to the outer dressing room and had me pose for several pictures. Then Carol abruptly said, “Okay dear we are through for today.”

I looked at both women in disbelief.

Carol continued, “Yes, that’s right you can leave now. However, I will be in touch as to how you will be satisfying your bill with Liza and the salon bill I paid.”

Several scenarios ran through my mind as to what she planned. I shoved the thoughts out of my mind and began thinking about getting home safely. I thought I could get to my car and drive home without being clocked. I knew I looked good and my size fit within the parameters of a woman so if I just walked calmly to my car I could get home without incident. Carol’s voice broke my train of thought.

“Just remember we have plenty of pictures that I am sure you don’t want me to share so I know you will be happy to comply with any future requests.”

I reluctantly agreed. Then Liza gave me a quick hug and Carol gave me back the small black purse before hugging me too.

Carol said, “Your keys are in your bag, dear. Enjoy the rest of you day!”

Carol and Liza said goodbye to me as I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I could hear them laughing lightly as I moved away from them. I stepped out of the store and forced myself to take my time walking to my car. I tried not to notice if anyone was looking at me. After what seemed like an eternity I made it to my car. I sat down behind the wheel and breathed a sigh of relief.

Prior to starting my car I heard my cell phone buzzing. I took it out of the center console where I had left it and saw that my neighbor who lived across the street from me was texting me. Sara is a tall, strikingly pretty woman and while we chat occasionally it is usually neighborly small talk. I hoped to get to know her better and perhaps take her out sometime but she seemed uninterested in that kind of a relationship.

I checked the message heading and it looked to be unimportant so I figured I would answer it later. I assumed she wanted to let me know she would be gone for the weekend as she often travels and she was probably asking me to keep an eye on her house, which I had done for her in the past. 

I settled in and took off my heels knowing it would be easier to drive without them. I left to strip plaza and pulled out in traffic. I told myself over and over that no one would possibly think I was a guy dressed as a woman from the distance they would see me from now. I drove the half hour to my house without incident. As the drive progressed I found myself relaxing a bit and thinking I might stay dressed like this for a bit after I got back to the safety of my home. Entering my driveway was a welcome relief.

Just before I stepped out of my car another car pulled in behind me. It was my neighbor! She wasted no time getting out of her car and walking right up to mine. There was no getting out of this. I instinctively slipped my pumps back on and watched Sara saunter up to my car. She had a wicked smile on her face, as she knew I was trapped. She pulled on the door handle and opened my door.

“If I had not seen you check the text I sent you in the parking lot I would never have believed it was you. I just happened to be parked across from what I thought was your car until I saw a hot looking woman walk up to it.”

I sat frozen in the seat.

“You might as well step out so we can talk.”

I slid out of the car and stood next to Sara. With my heels on we stood eye to eye.

“Damn. You look great. Your legs are sexier than mine, bitch.”

Sara’s short skirt showed off her sexy legs that were accentuated by her black stiletto pumps. I managed a smile and disagreed with her comment. “No way. Yours look much better.”

Sara said, “Well I should hope so. Come on. Let’s go to my house and you and I can have a drink, girlfriend.”

Sara seemed giddy with excitement as she grabbed my arm and led me to her house. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my day turning out this way, but I was more than happy to be able to get to know Sara better. As we walked to her house I pictured our lipsticks mixing together as we kissed passionately. I could only hope.

Inside Sara’s house we sipped on vodka. Sara talked to me like I was her girlfriend and I happily fell into that character. The drinks and the intoxicating feeling of being dressed so femininely sent a warm feeling throughout my body.

Sara seemed to be very sexually aroused. She sat next to me and rubbed my smooth legs. She leaned into me and started kissing me. Sara gently pushed her chest against mine and I slowly reclined on the couch. Sara got on top of me, held me head in place with her hands and gently kissed me. The gloss on ours lips swirled together, and as her hands ran up and down my body I quivered with excitement. She stopped kissing me and raised her head. She straddled me and looked down at me.

“God, you look so hot. I need to fuck you.”

She pulled me up and led me to her bedroom. She wrapped her arms around me and expertly unzipped my dress. She began easing me down on my back on her bed before I even stepped out of my dress. As my back reached the bed Sara took the dress off my legs and pushed me further up on the bed. Her hands ran nonstop over my body and I found it hard to not breath heavily. I gasped as her hands reached in my bra and her long nails ran across my hard nipples. Sara knew I was loving everything she was doing to me.

She gently kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. “You make such a lovely woman.”

Sara hiked up her skirt and peeled off her soaking wet panties. She had me feel them before gasping, “You see what you did to me?”

I told her I was happy to help. Sara then mounted my rock hard cock and rode me, slowly at first. She picked up the pace and began bouncing up and down at a frantic pace. In a few minutes we both erupted and screamed out with pleasure. I had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced and I am sure it was an awesome one for Sara too. We collapsed in each other’s arms.

Sara said, “I am so glad I have a new girlfriend, and I can’t wait to return the favor.”

Sara made it clear that she intended to hang out with her new girlfriend again soon. I could not have been happier with how the day turned out. However, I was having a hard time believing Sara was okay with me being her girlfriend.

“I have a pretty woman with a cock. What could be better?”

Before I could answer she assured me I would find out for myself. I now had a pretty good idea what she meant when she said she planned on returning the favor. I knew I would be happy to oblige and hoped it would be soon.

Find many other similar stories in my ebook at: Amazon Kindle - Erotic Cross-dressing.

ebook/dp/B01KISR3JO/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid- 1471626621&sr=1-2&keywords=erotic+crossdressing

Published 
Written by JNBPUB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments