Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secretary - Part 2

"My first day as the boss"

6
2 Comments 2
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I arrived at Michael's office a few minutes before 9am. Being that he rented a small space with many other companies sharing his floor alone it was a a hive of activity. People arriving for work, bustling past each other, shouting greetings, enquiring into weekend activities. I received a few smiles and polite greetings as I walked through the corridors, as well as a few winks and impolite stares at my arse.

I walked through the first door into the space Michael rented. A reasonably large area containing a desk, file cabinets, and stupid motivational pictures. It sat empty and quiet but for the whirring of a solitary computer. On the desk, nestled in to the keyboard sat an envelope with Miss J Rhodes written on. I ignored it and walked into the main office.

Michael sat at his desk, staring blankly at his computer screen as if it could at any point reveal the meaning of life. He looked around to me and smiled broadly.

"Good morning, Jessica. How was your weekend?" I walked across the large empty floor without greeting him. He watched, smile still on his face, as I placed my hand bag on to the vacant chair opposite him. His smile turned to confusion as, still in silence, I walked around the desk and stood next to him. I raised my hand high into the air and brought it down with a firm slap across his face.

"Do you not respect me, Michael?" Despite the violence of my actions my voice was calm and clear. Michael had nearly spun off his chair I had struck him so hard. He looked up at me, scared, clutching his left cheek as it already began to glow red. He seemed to want to speak but had forgotten how. "Do you need me to slap you again?"

"No! No! Jess. I mean Miss Rhodes. I'm sorry. I do respect you! I promise," he grovelled and begged. I have to admit, seeing him so pathetic so soon I felt a surge of arousal as it tingled through my body.

"In my experience it is actions which display one's true thoughts, Michael, and you are sat at my desk." He jumped up immediately and presented the chair for me to sit. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I can fix it! Please teach me?" He was like a child being chastised and threatened with losing his favourite toy.

"Stop snivelling. It disgusts me," I snapped at him causing his mouth to cease it's inane blabber. "I command respect which means a number of things. I will arrive here between 8.45am and 9am. You will be waiting for me at the front door of this building at 8.30am."

"Of course, Mistress." He was stood up straight now. Eyes fixated on the distance as if receiving orders in the army.

"Were you ever taught manners, Michael?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"By whom? Did they never tell you to stand when a lady enters a room? To offer them a drink? Or to take their coat?" His gaze had fallen to the floor, his hands clasped in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I promise it won't happen again."

"Now... coat?" I motioned towards my knee length over coat, button front and tied at the waist it shone gently with a soft satin finish. "It won't remove itself, Michael."

"Yes, Mistress." He moved the chair aside and gently untied the belt before fumbling at the buttons. I watched him as his hands shook. He was clearly a handsome man once but a comfortable desk and possibly an equally comfortable wife had let him become complacent. His once designer suit now shapelessly hugged his soft doughy physique. The stubble on his face may once have been immaculately shaped but now mearly accentuated his laziness towards his appearance.

As he undid the last button he moved behind me and took the coat from my shoulders. As he did so I felt him freeze, his breathing completely still. I turned to look at him, intentionally flicking my long, dark, hair so it fell in loose curls over one of my shoulders.

"Is there a problem, Michael?" I asked, with a touch of forced innocence in my voice.

"No, Mistress." He stared at my bright red corset as it gripped my figure, disappearing under a tiny black pvc skirt.

"Do I have something on me?" I turned slightly, pretending to search for a stain or mark. His eyes widened as they took in the black, fitted stockings and 6 suspender clasps which poked out from under the skirt.

"No... Mistress," he said almost absent mindedly. I smiled to myself as he stood, holding my coat as if it would protect him.

"Hang it up," I prompted. He seemed to shake himself awake before taking my coat to the closet. When he returned I was sat in his chair talking on my phone. I finished the call and looked to him. "Your first appointment is here. Downstairs, in the lobby. Go and fetch them." He didn't even question it as he disappeared out the door.

He returned 5 minutes later, poking his head around the door.

"Marcus and Jennifer are here... Ummm...Miss Rhodes"

"Show them in of course." I jumped to my feet as they were lead in. "Marcus, Jenny, It's so good to see you." I embraced them both and they greeted me with equal excitement. "Bring their things, Michael," I called behind them as I lead my friends into the office and let them sit.

Marcus was a fine example of a man, blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned, toned, his white shirt open at the collar. Jennifer always looked sensational and clearly matched to Marcus. Her dress clung to her accentuating every curve of her body, her round fake breasts and the arse she worked on every day at the gym.

Micheal struggled in with their bags as we chatted. I had been friends with them for quite some time and I knew that their particular areas of expertise could benefit me greatly. Michael fetched us drinks and stood quietly by as we talked.

"Shall we then?" I said after half an hour of chatting. "Micheal, come here." I pointed to the floor in front of us. The couple looked over him.

"He needs work, obviously, you said as much before," said Marcus, thoughtfully. "Shall I start?" He asked Jennifer and I.

"By all means," I nodded. "Michael, take your clothes off." A look of fear ran across his face. He looked around, slightly panicked, his eyes searching all of our faces eventually looking at me. With a simple raise of my eyebrows I saw Michael submit. He slowly removed his suit, kicking away his shoes before standing before us in his ragged boxer shorts.

"Oh dear!" Muttered Marcus under his breath as he retrieved a tape measure from his bag.

"Just do what you can Marcus," I said. "James is coming by shortly to help too." Jennifer lit up at this revelation.

"Oh James is coming? Can we stay?" She asked as Marcus began to measure my submissive.

"Of course you may. It's been a while since the four of us were together."

Once Michael's measurements were taken I ordered him to fetch the large rectangular bag which Jenny had brought. He opened it and removed the collapsible massage table from inside before setting it up.

"Remove your underwear and lay on your back on the table." Michael did has he was ordered. He seemed almost defeated as he sheepishly kicked his underwear away and lay on the table. Jennifer and I inspected his chest and gently pulled at his chest hair.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

"All off I think Jenny."

She nodded in agreement as she produced waxing strips from her bag. Michael looked worried.

"Um... Mistress? I don't mean to annoy you but what would I tell my wife?" I leaned in close to his face.

"That appears to not be my problem." He tried to sit up but before he could I placed my hand over his mouth and leant with all the strength my slight frame would allow. He relented as Jennifer applied the first strip. I felt him twitch beneath me as she tore it from him, leaving a reddening patch of skin. I released my grip as Jenny continued her work. She removed the hair from his chest before moving on to the classic back, sack, and crack wax.

I left Michael on his hands and knees, freshly waxed arse in the air, as I answered my phone. I gave directions, hung up, and before long a firm knock at the door. Marcus answered and showed James into the room.

James was tall, black, shaven headed, and muscular. Through his too tight shirt his muscles rippled as he moved. I went to greet him and he embraced me tightly. The four of us fussed around each other for some time, almost completely forgetting our kneeling toy.

Eventually I took James to him and watched as James inspected him. Poking his sagging belly, squeezing his flabby arms, all the while shaking his head.

"This is James, Michael," I announced. "He is going to be your trainer. In case you hadn't worked it out Marcus is your tailor, and Jennifer your beauty therapist. I say they are yours but of course they are mine, Michael. They will shape you into someone I am not ashamed to be seen with." I pulled him by the neck and onto his feet. The four of us stood in front of him.

Jennifer passed me a small, clear, plastic device. I held it in front of his face.

"Do you know what this is Michael?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me."

"It's a chastity device, Mistress."

"And how do you know that?"

"I... I don't know, Mistress," he answered as I grabbed his balls firmly and began to squeeze.

"I think it's because you're a little pervert." I knelt in front of him and clipped the device firmly in place, locking it with a tiny pad lock. I stood in front of him and attached the key to a thin gold necklace and hung it around my neck. "Your arousal is under my control, Michael. This means I'm going to teach you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I reached out to Jennifer and she smiled as she stepped over to me. I wrapped my arms around her as our lips met and we kissed each other deeply. I stopped and turned to Michael.

"Help my friend out of her dress." He nodded and with hands shaking he moved behind Jennifer and eased her shoulder straps down. Her dress fell to the floor revealing her smooth tanned body. Michael stared as Jennifer stepped out of her dress. Her round breasts, tiny waist, even tinier pink silk g-string, long legs clad in flesh coloured hold ups leading down to her black satin high heels. Michael was hypnotised until I clicked my fingers.

"Yes, Mistress." He snapped back to attention.

"Her dress?" I pointed. He snatched it up and folded it gently before placing it to one side. "My skirt." He bit his lip as if to contain himself as he reached for the zip in my mini skirt. With a single movement it fell away from me to reveal my soft black panties. He gently laid my skirt with Jennifer's dress, his eyes fixed on my lace covered arse.

I pulled Jennifer to me as we kissed her breasts pressed against my corset, our stockinged legs gently rubbing together. I broke the kiss briefly to look to Michael.

"The boys, undress them." I went back to kissing Jennifer. My fingers danced over her soft skin, hers ran through my hair, down my back, and gently squeezed my arse. I could feel myself beginning to harden when I heard Michael.

"They're naked, Mistress." Jennifer and I turned in unison to see Michael's doughy form between two toned and muscular men. Where Micheal's skin was raw from the waxing, their's was smooth and firm. Where Michael's posture curved gently forward, their's was tall and straight. Where Michael's cock was locked away, their's hung thick.

"Good boy. Now your first lesson is very important. Jennifer here is going to demonstrate but she has a distinct advantage as she is incredibly sexy." She stepped away from me slightly and did a little twirl as if to prove my point. "You, however need some help. Luckily my boys here just love a sissy boy."

With that I went to the pile of bags and retrieved one in particular. From the bag I pulled out a pair of pink satin panties, matching bra and black fish net stockings. I handed them to him and told them to put them on. Once he had done so I produced a lip stick and smeared it over his mouth.

"Lesson one, is sucking cock," I announced. Michael looked scared as his eyes shot to the two naked men. "Remove my panties, Michael." He knelt carefully in front of me and gently eased my panties down over my stockings. As he did so my cock swung free. I saw him catch his breath as, now free from my panties, it began to harden.

Jennifer knelt next to Michael and gently took my still growing cock in her hand and guided the tip towards her lips. He watched from inches away as she took me in her mouth. Warm and wet her tongue enveloped me, guiding me down her throat as I grew to being fully erect. I held my hand out to Marcus and he stood next to me. Taking hold of his cock I kissed him gently.

"Your turn," I said looking down to Michael, holding the tip of Marcus' cock towards his lips. He opened his mouth but hesitated. I grabbed a handful of his hair, "Do it. Cunt," I ordered, forcing his mouth onto Marcus' stiffening manhood. I held him there with that thick cock forced down his throat. I felt him choke and gag as Marcus pushed against my pressure. I released him and Michael fell backwards, choking.

"James, some assistance please?" I called over. James moved next to Michael. His big, thick, black cock already hard. He pulled Michael back to his knees and pushed his own hardness into Michael's lipstick smeared mouth. The two men were fixated on their prize. This little sissy in satin panties with an open mouth to fuck. They took turns, while one fucked Michael's open mouth the other looked on, wanking.

Jenny and I watched as the boys had their fun. We kissed and played and teased one another as Michael choked and gagged. James was first to cum, forcing his thick black cock deep into Michael's throat. He was still swallowing as Marcus shot his load onto Michael's face. I gently bent Jenny over and eased my cock into her wet pussy. We fucked as Michael watched, cum and lipstick smeared across his face. Before long I pulled my cock from Jenny's pussy as I came over her tight arse hole and pussy.

"Clean her up," I ordered. As Michael buried his face between her cheeks I eased my panties back on and we all redressed. Michael still knelt on the floor as we chatted. I checked the time.

"It's midday, I'll be back tomorrow," I told Michael as I put my coat on and left with my friends.

Published 
Written by Jess_cd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments