Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part XIII

"Alan reverts back to wearing condoms as Dawn draws him deeper into her planned pregnancy by Bradley"

39
19 Comments 19
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Alan

 

They left for home shortly after Dawn had finished her call with Bradley. She told him about their conversation and also about Bradley inviting them over for Sunday lunch at the hotel. They had both been to their Carvery a few times in the past and they knew that they did a good lunch there.

“I expect he’ll want to take you up to his room afterwards?” Alan told her as he held her hand in his trembling one.

“Yes, he’s already asked me.”

“You said yes?”

Dawn smiled. “What do you think?” she asked. “He mentioned that they also have a lounge bar with a large TV screen. He was watching a soccer game last Sunday and he suggested that you watch this Sunday’s game while we... “

Alan looked at her momentarily as if waiting for her finish the sentence and then nodded.

“Good, so that’s tomorrow sorted,” she said as she hurried him to the taxi rank.

Back home they had a drink and Alan threw a few more logs onto the fire while Dawn went upstairs. A few minutes later she returned wearing just a thigh length white silk dressing gown and stockings. She also carried his box of condoms. Settling down in his armchair she stripped him of his trousers and removed a condom from the packet. “This takes me back a few years,” she commented with a smile.

Alan remembered those days too; the early days of their courtship. Dawn used to prefer putting his condom on and if she hadn’t she would always double check that it was on properly. “You are okay with having to wear these aren’t you?”

Alan nodded. Her touch, as she held the teat over his tip and began to roll is slowly down, was exquisite. “And you don’t mind Bradley having the freedom to come inside me then?”

Alan groaned. She was teasing him; almost torturing him. “It shouldn’t be for too long,” she commented as she checked that it was on firmly before cupping his testicles. “Once I make up my mind and we get started, that is. Bradley should be quite quick making me... if I decide to ahead.”

He groaned again and rested a hand on her head. “You’ll have to stop teasing me like this,” he told her.

Dawn pinched the end of his teat. It already contained some pre-cum. “You don’t have to fuck me if you prefer not to,” she told him as she held his erection tightly. “I can make you cum this way if you prefer. Bradley will be fucking me tomorrow anyway. So it’s not as though I need a one just now.”

“Nooooo,” he sighed as her hand began to move back and forth. “Please let me fuck you.”

“Are you sure Alan?” she asked him as her hand began to slowly pump away. “I know how much you like a nice slow handjob and I could give you one just now. I can wait for my pleasure from Bradley tomorrow.”

Alan moaned softly. With one hand gently massaging his testicles and the other masturbating him he felt powerless to do anything. He looked down and saw that the teat of his condom was starting to fill with precum and he knew that he wasn’t too far away from coming.

“Let’s leave it for Bradley to do tomorrow hey,” she said softly, increasing her hand movements. “His lovely big black cock will take good care of me for you.”

Alan cried out and he reached out for her shoulders to lean on as his legs began to give way. The teat of the condom was bulging now; filled with cum that was meant to be inside his wife.

 

Dawn

 

She smiled as she tied the knot at the end of the condom. Not only did it take her back to her times with Alan but also with the others that she made wear condoms. In the past her own fingers would be wet afterwards with her own juices but Alan had not fucked her and there were none. She looked up at him and smiled before kissing the swollen tip of his cock.

Dawn was beginning to realise now that a woman’s power lay in controlling a man’s penis. It was like the rudder of a ship. A small appendage that could turn a huge vessel anyway the pilot wanted to turn it. She held Alan’s rudder now and she knew that she could make him go in any direction that she wanted to.

“Would you like to go down on me Alan?” she asked him before her tongue flicked his tip.

He didn’t hesitate and got quickly down on his knees as she spread her legs over the arms. He spent a few moments just looking at her. He had never seen like this before; shaved and shorn of her pubic hair. “It looks good doesn’t it?”

Alan nodded.

“He was very gentle doing it,” she told him. “He took his time and made sure that he didn’t nick me.”

Alan kissed it.

“You are okay about him doing it aren’t you?” she asked knowing full well that she was really taunting him.

“Yes.”

“That’s good because I know that he likes them shaved and it’s so important that I please him.”

She heard him moan before he reached out with his tongue and she looked down between his legs and saw that he was erect again. It was not like him to recover so quickly but these were different times now. She had a lover now. Another man was fucking her; a bigger and better man in bed than Alan. But what made it even better was that he was quite willing to step aside and allow her lover to take over.

“That’s so nice Alan,” she commented as felt the waves of pleasure sweeping over her. “You do that so well.”

He moaned again. She opened her eyes and saw that he was not only fully erect now but that he was also masturbating as he tongued her. “Would you like to do this to me tomorrow afternoon after he has fucked me?”

He groaned loudly.

“I’ll get Bradley to call you up after he has finished fucking me and you can clean up all his cum.”

Alan broke away as he cried out. She opened her eyes again and saw his cum covered hand holding his cock and smiled. She wasn’t displeased that he had interrupted pleasing her to pleasure himself. Dawn knew that she didn’t have long to wait for the ultimate of pleasures in Bradley. He may have had a much larger rudder but that vessel could be turned any way that she wanted it to go. She knew that his interests lay in more than just fucking her and she was going to use it to her advantage.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

 

 

Alan

 

 

He didn’t sleep well that night, waking in fits and starts as he thought about the two of them together. He wanted morning to come quickly so they could wake. He wanted her, not to fuck her but to have her masturbate him again; make him cum with her hand as she tormented him with her sexy talk about her and Bradley.

As she slept peacefully he held onto her; clinging to her naked body. Just a couple of weeks ago her body belonged to him. She was his wife and he was the sole possessor of her body but things had changed now. Dawn was sharing her body with another man now. He no longer had sole rights; Bradley had rights to, rights that he had given. In a few hours time she would be sharing her body with the other man in her life. The three of them would be sharing a meal together and then she and Bradley would slip away to enjoy sexual pleasure together. The thought of it made him hard and horny.

When she finally awoke she felt his presence behind her and she turned and cuddled him. “You’re horny.” She told him with a smile.

“I was thinking about what you and Bradley would be doing later today.”

She kissed him. “And what will we be doing later?” she asked him as she held his erection.

“I... I can imagine the two of you slopping off together after lunch; slipping away hand in hand leaving me alone. I can imagine the two of you alone in the lift together kissing and touching each other; Bradley with his hand up your skirt and you rubbing his bulge.”

“Hmmmmm,” she responded as she stroked him.”You’re probably spot-on there.”

“Once inside his room I can imagine you slowly undressing each other.”

“I think it would be more hurried,” she interrupted. “We’ll both be eager to fuck but I will take the time to get down on my knees to him. I think a woman should always show her lover appreciation and respect by taking him in her mouth before he fucks her; even if it is only for a few minutes.”

Alan groaned.

“Also, I’ll take time to tell him how much I have longed for him; how much I appreciate his beautiful cock and how I need him to fuck me right away.”

Alan was moaning continually now as her hand went to work on him.

“I’ll probably also tell him that I’ve pretty well made my mind up now about letting him give me a baby.”

Alan cried out as his cum filled her hand.

 

Dawn

 

They showered together after making the bed. Alan was still hard; even though she had relieved him he was still sexually charged. She smiled as they finished drying their bodies and kissed him. “Let’s just put our dressing gowns on go downstairs and have a light breakfast and coffee,” she suggested. “You can help me dress for Bradley later.”

There was no objection to that from him. Dawn made some coffee and muesli for them both and they sat and chatted as they ate and drank. Alan had difficulty in keeping his erection from peeking out of the gap in his dressing gown. Dawn smiled at his painful attempts at modesty and made it worse by deliberately keeping her legs wide apart. She thought how nice it would be to be to see Bradley in a similar predicament. She would certainly have taken care of his huge swelling by now.

She was tempted to ask him what he was thinking about but she had no doubt that any thoughts of his also involved Bradley. Getting up from the table she followed her usual routine in taking her contraceptive pill. Alan watched her as she sat back down at the table with her packet. “Not many to go hey?” he commented.

She shook her head and smiled to herself. Dawn realised that from now on she would have to change her routine by keeping her pills elsewhere and taking them out of sight from him; until it was time to stop taking them. Silently she extracted a pill and swallowed it with a mouthful of coffee. “Safe for now hey?” he said.

She laughed. “For now, maybe.”

She saw his erection twitch and a faraway look in his eye. “Have you thought about what it will be like being seen in public with a child that is obviously not yours?”

He remained silent.

“People will stare, form opinions and gossip among themselves,” she told him. “I’ll no doubt get called a slut but it won’t bother me. I am a slut and I enjoy being one but what about you Alan?”

He stared down at his coffee cup. “It no doubt seems strange to you but I get a kick out of the humiliation of being cuckolded. I can’t explain it but I just do,” he responded. “So it’s not going to bother me either. Anyway it’s not a rarity these days is it to see white couples with mixed race children.”

Dawn nodded in agreement before lifting her leg to reach his groin with her foot. Alan moaned softly as she made contact with his erection. “It will be a very public humiliation,” she said softly. “The situation as it stands at the moment is that no one will ever know unless we tell them or we get caught. Bradley could fuck me to kingdom come and no one would be any the wiser but when I have his child... well... “

“I know.” Alan groaned.

Dawn slipped off her seat and knelt down between his parted legs and took his erection in her hand. “So you won’t mind the humiliation then?”

Alan sank back and moaned softly as she began to slowly masturbate him. “It won’t bother you when your work colleagues find out?”

He shook his head.

“They’ll probably put two and two together and know that it was your boss that made your wife pregnant.”

“I know.”

“And it won’t bother you?”

He shook his head and groaned loudly as he her hand began to move quickly. His eyes were closed now and she knew that his imagination was running wild. “And what if it was made public now that I was fucking Bradley? Would that bother you?”

“Nooooooo.”

“So Bradley and I being seen out together is okay with you then?”

Another load groan escaped his lips as his precum began to run over her fast moving fingers.

“Holding hands, kissing in public, making it obvious we are an item is okay with you then?”

Alan’s cry echoed around the room as what remained of his cum gushed over her now stilled hand.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments