Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted With My Online Porn 8

"A surprise visit"

13
8 Comments 8
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks again for your support of someone as unskilled as myself. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Your patience is an encouragement for me to try! Wow!"

My wife has always gotten up before me, with very few exceptions. I woke up in bed alone to the smell of coffee and the quiet drone of the morning news on the television. My wife, as usual, had her laptop open and it was on Facebook. She was looking at all the inane stuff friends posted back home. She never seems to pay attention to either the TV or the computer, in my estimation. She always insists that she’s perfectly capable to pay attention to both!

I stumbled to the coffee pot. Poured myself a cup and made my way to the deck. I got my radio out, sat down with my laptop, and lit up a smoke. It seemed like the routine I’d always done so many times before but today was different. About halfway through my first cup of coffee, Renee handed me the SD card from the night before.

“Hey, babe, get these uploaded to your online account. Sally is dropping by this morning and she asked about the card,” Renee said as if she was borrowing something from the neighbor, which she was.

I took the card from her hand. Suddenly everything I did the day before flashed before my eyes and I hadn’t even put the card in my computer yet. In the light of day, it was all so vivid. The second the images came up I scrolled to where I was sucking cock. What would have once held my interest before suddenly wasn’t as important as seeing myself at the time. There I was, cock in my mouth. I was thankful to be the one to obscure the faces.

This time, uploading the pictures cut to the quick even more. I was in them! There were plenty of shots where I didn’t have to cover my face because it was already covered by someone’s body part. I knew it was me though, and that got me going. I reached for my cock as I had instinctively done many times before while browsing porn.

Out of nowhere, as wives are accustomed to appearing, Renee poked her head out to the deck and said, “Are you done with that card? Sally’s on her way.”

I snapped my head around as if I was caught and said quickly, “I’m all done on the transfer to my computer. I just need to finish a couple more pictures before I upload them to my page. I’m done with the card though.” I handed Renee the card.

“Sally and I have planned to see a movie later this afternoon,” Renee said.

“What, no wait, where is the movie at?” I asked.

“At the Palm Theater,” Renee replied.

The Palm Theater always showed art films and avant-garde type movies. I always shudder when I think of going to see those kinds of films. Renee knows I don’t like that sort of stuff. She usually has friends back home that go with her to see those films they can’t drag their husbands to. I was relieved that Sally would be that friend at the coast for Renee.

“That’s cool, honey. Does Sally like the same sort of stuff you like? When are you guys going?” I asked.

“Yeah, Sally does like a lot of the same things as me and I’m learning that I like a lot of what Sally does too!” Renee replied with an intentional double-entendre.

I sarcastically said, “Funny, honey!”

“Around one or so,” Renee finally told me.

“Why does Sally need the memory card so bad? Can’t she wait until you leave for the movie?” I asked.

“She said she was out running errands anyway and it was on her way,” answered Renee.

I held up the memory card. Renee took it from me and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. It was that kind of kiss that is more about being connected than aroused. The kind couples like us that have been married for years have.

“Allen, go brush your teeth! You have terrible coffee breath! Sally could be here any time," Renee admonished.

I went to the bathroom to brush. I changed out of my sweats into some shorts and a t-shirt. I straightened up my bed-head look. I looked myself in the eye in the mirror and wordlessly shook my head in disbelief over all the latest events. I was just finishing putting away things when I heard Renee greet Sally at the door.

Renee asked Sally if she would like a cup of coffee. Sally accepted the offer and Renee asked if I would mind making her a cup. I love our coffee maker and working it is still fun for me, so I gladly went to work. As I was preparing the coffee I had time to think about asking how she took it. I felt like a sixth-grader when I thought about if she liked cream in her coffee. As evenly as I could manage, I asked, “Do you like cream and sugar?”

“No sugar, lots of cream,” Sally giggled. Renee couldn’t keep from laughing either.

I couldn’t believe I felt so embarrassed. Without saying anything else, I walked over to where Sally and Renee were seated at the couch and handed Sally her cup of coffee with extra cream.

Renee and Sally were talking about the movie they were going to see and other things that did not seem very interesting to me, so I excused myself to the deck. Sally asked Renee if she could use our bathroom as I was just getting to the sliding glass door that led to our deck. I left the ladies to their “girl talk” and sat down to my laptop. I turned up the radio and lit up a smoke. The screen saver had been on, and the second I touched the computer the screen came on to the place I had left it.

There on the screen were the pictures from last night. I felt myself becoming a little aroused as I subconsciously looked for pictures of Sally from our get-together. I couldn’t control myself and gave my cock a little squeeze through my sweat pants. My little spot on the deck was cloistered away in a corner that obscured anyone from seeing me.

Emboldened by my false sense of security I reached into my sweat pants and held my cock, rubbing it just enough to enjoy but not so obvious that you could tell what I was doing. I knew I shouldn’t be doing this while we had company even though I had just seen Sally completely naked and used the night before.

I made myself stop and took my hand from out of my sweats despite wanting to continue. I knew I was pushing it with my boldness but the fear of being caught won out. I thought to myself, if I were caught I’d never hear the end of it. I decided I needed a distraction and loaded up a bowl for some “wake and bake” action. That’s one of the nice things about being on vacation!

I had just put my pipe to my lips when I heard Sally call my name through the sliding glass door. I got up and turned to go inside. Renee was right where she was before on the couch but Sally was nowhere to be seen. I was confused. Renee was back on Facebook with her laptop just like she was when I got out of bed. I guessed to myself that Sally was in the bathroom or something.

I looked to Renee, who appeared to be completely wrapped up in her computer and I asked, “Where’s Sally?”

As soon as had I asked and before Renee could say a thing I heard Sally’s voice again. This time I detected a playful tone to her voice that strung out the syllables as Sally called out, “Al-llll-en.”

My eyes moved to the source of the sound. From where I stood on the deck I could see all the way down the hall to our bedroom. There on the bed was Sally, completely naked, leisurely playing with herself on our unmade bed. Even though the distance was a good thirty feet, our eyes made contact. Renee never said a word; she just stayed focused on her laptop. Renee didn’t even look up at me.

Thoroughly confused and under my breath I asked Renee, “What the fuck is going on?”

Once again Sally called out, “Al-lll-en.”

Renee never looked up. She didn’t seem upset. I couldn’t read her! After a second Renee said, “Go!” and that was all.

I looked away from Renee and down the hall to Sally. In a zombie-like trance, I slowly walked towards Sally who continued to play with her pussy. As I got closer I saw her clean-shaved pussy, her fingers slowly rubbing her clit. My eyes kept flashing back and forth between her pussy and her eyes as I walked in a trance-like state. Every time our eyes made contact I felt like she could see my soul.

I stepped into the bedroom after what seemed like an hour-long walk. Sally looked hot to me. Her tits were bigger than Renee’s and hung off to either side as she lay there. Sally is not a tiny, hard-bodied woman. She has curves like Renee but unique to her. None of us had perfect bodies, at our age. I let go of lusting for hot bodies when I grew to understand how much more exciting a nasty mind was.

Everyone from this group was pretty average with the exception of possibly Tommy and Judy on the high end of the hot-body look. Right at the moment, Sally’s shaved pussy entranced me and it looked delicious.

“Close the door, Allen!” Sally said calmly but confidently.

I turned to close the door. I saw the back of Renee’s head as she stayed focused on her computer. I closed the door and turned back to Sally’s smiling face. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember. Still in my sweats, my cock obscenely tented my pants.

Completely aware of my thorough bewilderment, Sally finally spoke, “Renee texted me this morning and asked a favor of me. She’s already become a such a good friend. Believe me when I tell you we’ve spent a lot more time talking with each other than having sex, no matter what your dirty little mind may be telling you!”

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

The entire time she was telling me this she never stopped rubbing her clit ever so slowly and sensuously. Her eyes never left mine. I was standing at the foot of the bed. My eyes still flashed between her gorgeous pussy and her deep intimidating gaze. I even recognized my own slack jaw and closed my mouth and swallowed.

Sally continued, “Renee told me how fun things have been and how she feels bad about how she has been frustrated by you. I think she realizes that she was her own worst enemy. She wanted to give you something special to try to show her appreciation.”

“What about Bob?” I asked. Even in that situation I momentarily thought of the Bill Murray movie, but only for an instant!

“Hey! You did your part last night! Fair is fair, Allen. You’re going to like Bob; he’s cool like you are. I can tell! Look, Renee asked for this, so she wants it. Bob is cool with it and I’m obviously more than happy to help my good friend Renee! You don’t look like you want to say no. Do you, Allen?” Sally said convincingly.

I shook my head no and kept my gaze into her eyes at that point.

“Get naked, Allen! I don’t think I need to even ask you what you want. I can see it in your eyes!” Sally said suggestively.

I stripped down, almost stumbling out of my sweat pants. I was naked in an instant. My cock stuck out like it hadn’t since, well honestly since last night! Still, I was in a sexual haze. Sally was on her back, legs wide apart. I dove between her legs and enjoyed the look of her wonderfully shaved pussy. My arms curled under her thighs to pull my face closer. My mouth opened wide to cover her whole pussy and my tongue began its investigation.

I love eating pussy. I’ve always had an oral fixation. Everything about this was mind-blowing. The flavor, the size and shape of her clit, the meaty lips and the texture of her soft inner pinkness all became data that my tongue collected and transferred to my brain.

My senses were heightened as I anticipated a response from anything I did that elevated her desire. I slowed myself down. I was in my element. I licked. I sucked. I did everything that had ever worked for Renee. Sally began to buck her hips to meet my tongue and mouth. A little moan escaped her mouth.

I knew I was working my magic. I could feel a sense of pride joining my horniness. I worked to meet her rhythm and Sally reached down and took firm hold of my head and smashed her clit against my tongue. Muffled somewhat by Sally’s thighs, I could just make out her uttering breathily, “God! She was so right!”

Sally’s grip on my hair tightened and hips bucked with greater urgency. This was all so familiar to me. I knew Sally was very near to orgasm. My face fought against her pussy smashing my face. The telltale twitch signaled the start of Sally’s orgasm. Her breathing became rapid and she twitched around grinding her pussy insistently on my feverish tongue.

“Oh fuck! So good! Oh, ah…” Sally moaned out loud and she shuddered in an intense orgasm.

I slumped down with my face buried into Sally’s pussy. Neither of us moved for a minute. Sally lay there limp in the afterglow of her orgasm. Slowly, Sally pulled herself up to a seated position. She acted like she just ran a marathon.

“Holy shit, Allen! Renee wasn’t kidding! Bob has never made me cum like that with his tongue! Fuck, I’ve got to get you to give Bob some lessons at our next get-together! I’m serious, Allen; no one in our group has your pussy-eating skill! I’ve had it from everyone, women too, and you are far better, wow!” Sally said in disbelief.

God, I felt good! Her pussy was so smooth. I was overwhelmed by the scene.

“Fuck, that was great! What would you like to do next, Allen? Anything, and I mean anything you want is fine with me, sweetie!” Sally said.

Sally just smiled and shook her head when I asked, “Can I have some more of your delicious pussy?”

It took less time for Sally’s second orgasm. I knew this pussy now. This time Sally was a little louder when she came. I almost thought she was intentional about letting Renee hear her when she cried out, “Eat that pussy, Allen! Fuck yeah! Yeah, yeah, oh fuck! So fucking good!”

After Sally came down from her high, she took over. Sally laid me down on my back. My cock was rock hard. Sally took it all (all five inches) in one swallow that buried her nose into my abdomen. Sally licked up and down my shaft, slobbering on it. Sally was good, just like Renee had suggested the night before.

Sally was pushing me to the brink when she stopped and sent my mind spinning again by asking, “Wanna fuck my ass, Allen? Renee said you always pester her about it.”

Sally popped up and got on her hands and knees. She arched her back, lowered her shoulders to the bed and her ass was up and exposed. The contrast of the dark skin around her wrinkled asshole and white ass was mesmerizing. I crawled into position between her legs with my rock-hard cock still dripping Sally’s saliva.

“Get it wet, Allen. Don’t cum in it. I want that for my pussy. I have plans for that!” Sally commanded.

I didn’t give a fuck what her plans were! I happily plunged my tongue into Sally’s asshole. I felt her relax her muscles to accept my tongue deeper. I pulled away and swabbed my cock over her hole and pressed the head in. I used short little strokes as her ass adjusted.

“Be still a second, Allen,” Sally said.

Then in one slow steady push backwards, Sally’s ass swallowed my cock to the hilt. I was glad I was remaining still or I would have cum right then. She pulled her ass all the way off my cock. Her asshole was gaped by the absence.

“Get it wet again!” Sally requested.

I summoned every bit of spit I had and lavished it on her. Sally was much looser now. My cock slid in with absolutely no resistance this time. I started a slow steady rhythm. I was in heaven.

“Mmmm! Yes! Just like that, Allen!” Sally gasped.

I could feel it building. I needed to stop but I just slowed down. It was still too much and I held perfectly still.

“Too much for you, big boy?” Sally teased.

Sally eased away. She turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide. I got into position and effortlessly slid my cock into her. I held myself up with my arms and looked down to see my cock going in and out of that beautiful shaved pussy. I looked up at Sally’s hypnotic eyes.

“When Judy and Jo get some of this they are going to have some fun!” she said transfixing me with her voice and stare.

That was it. I was already on overload. Nothing was going to stop this orgasm. I exploded into her pussy and shook convulsively with a mind-blowing orgasm.

“That’s right, Allen! Fill that pussy! Give me your cum, baby! Give it to me good!” Sally said with a voice that I knew Renee would hear.

After my orgasm, Sally’s spell was not as potent and my mind went to Renee who had been in the living room this whole time. I rolled over to the side and enjoyed the relaxed feel of my post-orgasm.

Sally rolled to her side and said, “That was way more fun than I expected! Be a dear, Allen and wait for me in the living room. Send Renee in here, would you please? Tell her to bring her phone too, please!”

I climbed off the bed and walked out to the living room. Renee saw my cum-covered cock and smiled really big. I told her that Sally wanted to talk to her in the bedroom and to bring her phone. I had totally forgotten to take any clothes with me as I sat down. Renee closed her laptop and padded off to the bedroom, phone in hand.

Renee closed the bedroom door and after a moment I could just make out Sally’s voice through the door. “That’s right, Renee! Eat your husband's cum! Get it all!” Sally said, urging Renee along.

Renee was doing cleanup duty and Sally was clearly in command. Things quieted down and I couldn’t hear a thing. After a couple of minutes, both women came out fully dressed. I felt conspicuous with my nudity and their dressed state. Both of them recognized my embarrassment and they each gave a short giggle.

The girls hugged each other like nothing had happened and Sally said, “See you in about an hour, Renee. Bob hates these movies too, Allen. You were great, Allen!”

“Thank you for helping me out, Sally. You really are a good friend!” Renee replied sincerely.

Sally left and Renee handed me her phone and said, “I need to get cleaned up to go to the movie, baby!”

She turned and left for the bathroom. I looked at the phone and there was my wife’s face buried in Sally’s pussy with my cum smeared all around. I set the phone down and went to the bedroom to put on some clothes. I went back to the deck and lit that pipe I had loaded. As I blew out that first hit I thought, “Wow! I sure didn’t see that coming. Holy shit!”

I basked in the contented feeling I had. I could hear the shower running. I turned up the radio, took another toke and didn’t even think of touching my cock. I felt like I had won the lottery. At that moment, I didn’t have a care in the world!

 

Published 
Written by coastalkid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments