Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Car Show Parts 4 & 5

"Zaleah gets fucked; does Derrick like it?"

15
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Part 4

I walked about the car show, looked at cars I was disinterested in, and talked to people I couldn’t care less about. I found a food stand and bought a cup of coffee. The rich aroma and dark roasted flavor helped calm my nerves a little.

I thought about the woman whose husband shot himself. What unimaginable depths could cause someone to do that? Were they as loving as were before they began? I could hear the pain and remorse in her voice as she recalled the story.

I wondered if she had ever fully recovered from it.

Soon it was dark and the crowd began to thin out. I found a spot where I could spy the Impala and waited for the text. Nothing came. They were in the backseat, kissing and fondling each other.

As his mouth went to her neck, I waited. When her sweater went up over her head, I waited. When his mouth went to her tits, I waited. He kissed and licked almost every inch of flesh before sucking each nipple. Her eyes were closed and mouth agape. She held his head with her hands and curled her fingers in his hair.

Zaleah laid back on the seat, her legs lifted high. Eddie took off her boots and socks, then her leggings and underwear. And when he disappeared, I knew what he was doing. I pictured his head between her legs, his mouth covering her snatch; licking and sucking.

For a time, I fought off the temptation to walk up to the car and get in the front seat or stand beside and watch. My cock was hard in my pants and my balls hurt like hell! One step at a time, I made my way to the Impala, until I was just outside the door.

Zaleah was moaning and thrusting her hips against his face. With one hand, she squeezed her tits, and with the other, she pulled his head tighter against her sex. Eyes still closed, she lifted her head, mouth open, not making a sound. Her abdominal muscles flexed and I knew what that meant.

Suddenly, there was a splashing sound, her head threw back into the seat and her back arched. Closing time had come and gone. One by one, streetlights went out save for the one thirty feet away; a dimly burning amber bulb. I could see barely anything.

Zaleah whimpered and moaned and punched the back of the seat. From what little I could see, it appeared as though she was trying to twist her pussy from his face. “Oh, god! Please! You’ve gotta stop! God! Damn it!” she screamed and punched the seat even harder. But wherever she went, his head did, too.

She was soon gasping for air, verging on hyperventilation.

Conversations I’d had with references played in my head. All men agreed that Eddie was an asshole and that he always got his way. No woman walked away from him dissatisfied. I recalled the night they masturbated together and how I was asked out of the room. Just as sure as I was at the time that I was being conditioned, I knew he had no intention of texting me.

“You son of a bitch!” she cried, slapping at his head and the leather upholstery. Her ass had come up off the seat. When her eyes opened, she saw me standing outside the window.

And then she saw me walking away.

Part 5

Minutes after I left, my phone rang.

“Hey, honey,” Zaleah’s sweet voice came through on the other side. “Where did you go?” I could imagine her sitting there, brushing her hair behind her opposite ear. She had a tendency to do when she was upset.

“I’m going back to the timeshare.”

“What?! Why?!”

“So you two can have some time alone.”

“No, sweety. Please come back.”

“Why? So I can watch you two fuck?”

“Yes! I mean, no. Just…please come back,” she said a little quieter.

I stopped several feet away from the entry gate. I wanted to leave, I wanted to stay. I wanted to leave Zaleah alone in Tennessee. My cock swelling had gone down, but what was left behind was a wet pair of shorts.

“Sweety?”

“I’ll be back there in a minute,” I sighed.

“Get in,” Eddie said, looking displeased when I walked up to the driver's side. He was naked, too. And she was busy sucking his cock.

I sat turned in the seat and watched while she sucked his large dick. I wondered if she immediately went to sucking it after hanging up with me. Eddie smirked at me, knowing the questions that rattled in my head.

“Zaleah says she’s never cum that hard on someone’s mouth before,” Eddie said, trying to goad me into replying. “Says you’re pretty soft when it comes to eating pussy.” I knew what he was trying to do; he wanted an excuse to throw me out. “That’s it, baby,” he said, pulling back her hair while playing with her pussy. “Suck and lick every inch!”

My eyes followed the curves and gentle contours of her body. Such a beautiful woman! I knew that all summer long, she had been excited about meeting Eddie. And for a time, so was I. But this had turned into something altogether different. While she moaned and sucked his dick like it was her first time, Eddie was putting me down and making fun of me.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

And Zaleah didn’t seem to mind.

“That’s enough sucking, honey,” he said. “It’s time you found out what a real cock feels like.”

Zaleah sat up and glanced at me quickly before she turned her back to me. Eddie parted the labia with his rotund head and she moaned loudly as she lowered herself on his shaft.

“Oh, wow!” she moaned, taking him in deeper and deeper.

“Feel good?” Eddie asked her, squeezing her tits.

“Yeah! Feels really good!”

“Better than Derrick’s?”

Zaleah didn’t respond. She simply rode his cock, taking more inside of her a little at a time. As I watched this unfold, I wondered if she and I would become like all the others? Would she deny me sex and want only his? Her movements became faster and more fluent.

The shocks and struts in the Impala began to squeak and moan. And the car was soon bouncing.

“That’s it, baby! Get that dick!” Eddie said, squeezing her ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and then slapping them. “You’ve waited all summer for this dick! Take it all in!”

“I’m trying!” Zaleah whimpered as she fell further down. “Shit! I’m gonna cum!” She rose up off his cock and juices poured from her snatch.

“Fuck! You’re gonna have me coming in no time, baby! I want to cum inside you! Do you want me to?”

My dick was hard as a rail. Zaleah took hold of his shaft and guided him back in.

“Ask Derrick,” she said, her ass slapping his thighs.

“Where do you want me to cum, Derrick?”

I weighed my options. I knew that Zaleah wanted his seed inside of her, and knew what Eddie would do. She was just deferring to me to give an answer.

“Cum inside her,” I said. Her ass cheeks rippled and her beautiful brown hair tossed about her shoulders.

“You hear that, baby? He wants my cum inside you!”

“Thanks, sweetie!” she said.

“I don’t think he likes me fucking you. What do you say to that?”

“Tough shit! Oh god! I’m gonna cum again!”

“You gonna fuck a lot of guys when you get home?”

“Yeah!”

“Make Derrick watch, huh?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“Derrick, grab her hair and pull!”

It shames me to say it, but I did as I was told. I took a fistful of her hair, and jerked her head back as far as it would go. Zaleah held onto the back of seat, her nails dug grooves in the leather. Eddie’s thrusts met hers and soon he had taken over.

“Fuck, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!

I felt humiliated in that moment. In just a short while, another man’s seed would be inside her. I thought about the six women he had impregnated. I was sure that the four that wanted his baby, did it to spite their husbands. But was certain that all six were intentional on Eddie’s part. I couldn’t fathom watching Zaleah’s belly growing bigger, knowing it wasn’t I who did it.

61-wb6h4el._sl1310_.jpg?w=621

Their bodies were resting now; the cab was silent except for heavy breathing and Zaleah softly moaning. I watched while they kissed; their tongues frolicking in each other’s mouths. Eddie grabbed her tits and sucked on her nipples. Zaleah began humping his cock again.

“Why don’t you clean me up?” His dick fell out of her cunt and slapped the seat between his legs. Kneeling on the seat beside him, she readily sucked him into her mouth. “You have a beautiful woman here, Derrick,” he said, holding her hair back from her face. “How did you like it?”

“I liked it.”

“Don’t bullshit me. You’re just like every other husband whose wife I’ve fucked. Your dick is hard, you want me to fuck her again but you hate yourself for it. Trust me, it won’t be any problem for me to travel to where you live and fuck her again. You’ll come home one day and find me balls deep inside her.”

Zaleah continued sucking and cleaning his dick, as if never hearing our conversation.

“She’s found something exciting! She’ll be fucking other men and you’ll go out of your way to find them for her!”

My face felt hot with anger. Encountering a man like Eddie was what I feared the most. Zaleah soon got dressed and we parted ways. They shared an extra long kiss and hug.

“I can still feel your cum inside me,” she said.

“That’s good. Have Derrick take sloppy seconds when you get home.”

“I will. Are you going to be around for the next couple of days?”

“Do you want me to fuck you again?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then I’ll be around.”

We parted ways and Zaleah took my hand as we headed for the exit.

“I like him,” she said in a dreamy tone.

I didn’t say a word. My wife had just had sex with another man, and had his seed somewhere in her belly. And he was right. I hated myself for it.

Tough shit.

 

Published 
Written by Graveyardnight36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments