Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Big Black Cock For Tara

"He wanted to meet a couple, but once she heard from Darius, she had plans of her own"

81
39 Comments 39
44.2k Views 44.2k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

"Well, here we are," I announced as our car grew silent. Tara seemed lost in thought as she gazed out at the blazing nighttime display of the Kensington's marque. She had suffered through a myriad of conflicting emotions ever since we were first contacted by Darius, and I could almost feel the turmoil and anticipation coming to a boil in her now.

"Are you sure about this, babe?” I asked with real concern. "We don't need to go in if you're having second thoughts. It isn't too late to call it off." Part of me was hoping she would, but Tara gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"No, of course not, Elliot. I want to meet him. Then we can decide how far we let things go. I have to admit, the idea of being with another man after all these years does scare me, but l guess that's part of the fun."

She sighed softly as she turned toward me, revealing the naughty smile gracing her delicate lips. "Honestly, I don't think I've been this excited since our wedding night."

Hearing her compare this with our first night as a married couple hit me like a body shot, but I did my best to suppress my hurt. Tara and I had been married for ten years, and this was going to be a major first for us.

"That's understandable," I told her with more confidence than I actually felt. "It's just that I'd hoped we'd find a compatible couple. I don't know how comfortable I am with the idea of having to sit and watch you have sex with him."

We'd had this discussion a dozen times already and Tara gave me a tired glance that warned me not to go there again.

"Don't worry, sweetie. You'll get your chance. I know we didn't plan it like this, but once he replied to our ad, mmm, I just couldn't resist the chance to meet him." That hungry look of anticipation once again flashed in her eyes, and I knew there would be no turning back.

The whole thing was leaving a bad taste in my mouth, and I grimaced inwardly but dropped the subject. The whole point of meeting someone outside of our marriage was to relight the fire that once made our bed the focal point of our lives. I had to admit, ever since we received the email from Darius Whittaker, Tara had been as passionate in bed as she'd ever been. Obviously, the idea of fucking him filled a need for her, and at this point, all I could do was follow along and hope it wouldn't blow up in my face.

"You do look beautiful tonight," I offered in hopes of buoying the mood. That part was true enough. Having that one, little black dress seemed like a rite of passage for most women, and the one she wore highlighted her curves perfectly. At thirty-two, she still had a great figure, and her heart-shaped ass was a constant temptation for me.

The soft movement of her breasts as they slowly rose and fell drew my eye to the gold pendant as it lay wedged into the deep valley of her cleavage. It was a sight that simply took my breath away. Often, she would scoff at my admiration of her bust line, claiming it was the magic of her bra that made them look so full, but that was just her being modest. I knew firsthand that even nude, her tits were glorious.

"Thank you, baby," she replied with a blush, and I was once again charmed by how she would always be embarrassed by my compliments. It was one of the things that made me love her, and that connection made it easier for me to accept where this night was likely to lead.

"I'm sure he's going to be as excited as you are," I added in support. "I have to admit, I'm getting excited about this too. I really believe this will be good for us in the long run. Getting to see you with him will be incredible, but I what I really want is for you to have a good time."

Tara's naughty smile returned and her hand caressed my cock through my slacks. "You know, Elliot. This doesn't have to be hands off for you. Darius is bisexual. You could always join in on the fun, if you wanted."

"Oh God, no," I replied with a laugh. "I'm not that open minded yet."

"Well, that's too bad. It would be a turn-on for me to see you with him. The offer is there, sweetie. It's your loss if you aren't willing to try new things."

o0o

There were many places we could have met up with Darius, but he insisted on the Kensington, saying it was the perfect place for our little get together. In the end, we accepted despite the longer drive, more because we would be well away from prying eyes than for any special ambience the Hotel offered. Still, the place was magnificent. Wanting to freshen up, Tara and I checked into our suite before we met Darius in the lounge.

Once there, it become apparent as to why Darius loved the place. The Rendezvous was a private, guest-only lounge located well away from the casino floor. As an adult-only venue the lounge could create its particular decor with a taste for the erotic, and its entire feel was that of a hedonistic paradise.

I easily identified the paintings by Patrick Nagel and Hajime Sorayama, many of which were placed tastefully over the dimly lit and secluded booths. There were many others by artists I wasn't familiar with, but each was as tastefully erotic as those I knew. It seemed everything about the lounge served to surround its guests in a movement of sensuality, exposing every sense to images, textures, scents and sounds that fit the desired mood perfectly.

We were barely seated in our booth when a tall, well-built black man in a dark, blue-satin suit strolled over from the bar. "Elliott, Tara, I see you both made it," Darius announced with a wide grin as he arrived beside the table.

I stood, and offering him my hand, was immediately impressed with the strength in his grip. "Please, Darius, have a seat. Tara and I have been looking forward to meeting you."

The smile on his face only seemed to grow wider as he released my hand. "That's very gracious of you both," he replied with a jovial flair. He was obviously a man of style, and his body language radiated a less than quiet confidence, as if he was used to being the center of attention without ever actually having to demand it.

His approach to our booth placed him next to me with Tara on my other side, but Darius hesitated and ran his palm over his smoothly shaven head. "I wonder, Elliot, would you mind very much letting me sit next to Tara? I find that these things go much more easily if she can get used to my presence early on." His finger rested along his chin as he made the request, as if he was just now contemplating it, but I had the distinct sense it was far more intended than improvised. In that moment, he effectively separated me from my wife, and the hackles rose on the back of my neck.

"You understand," he finished with a wink, smiling like the damn Cheshire Cat.

I admit being caught by surprise, and I was about to tell him he'd have to wait before getting that close to my wife, until Tara patted the set next to her.

"I think that's a grand idea," she quickly interjected. "You don't mind, do you, Elliot? It will give Darius and I a chance to get better acquainted."

With Tara in agreement, I could only step aside and let him take my place by her side. Feeling very much out of place, I slid in on the other side the half-moon booth, leaving an uncomfortable amount of empty seat between me and my wife. Tara and Darius held hands and within seconds, were chatting and giggling in tones so quiet I could barely hear them.

"This is a wonderful hotel," I interjected, largely to remind them I was there. "Tara and I wondered why you were so insistent on meeting here. Now that we're here, I'm beginning to understand."

Darius wrapped Tara's hand in his huge paw and nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry for that. I know it was a longer drive for you both," he suavely replied, deliberately looking at Tara as he apologized.

"As it happens, I know the owner," he continued. "She and I have been friends for a long time. Kassandra built this hotel as her vision of the perfect, adult playground. You'll notice that each booth is set back enough to provide complete privacy. I assure you, the only rule here is to enjoy yourself. Kassandra ensures that the staff is discrete, and accepting of anything that makes her guests stay something to remember."

"You know Kassandra Bane?" Tara exclaimed with sudden enthusiasm. "I've read a lot about her. Well, a lot of what's known, anyway. She's the new flavor of the week in all the tabloids. What is she like? The pictures I've seen of her are absolutely beautiful." Tara was gushing with excitement for this woman, and her entire body became animated as she questioned our guest.

"Kassandra is a force of nature," Darius reverently explained. "She is every bit as beautiful as you say, and she possesses an amazing intellect. She is absolutely shameless in pursuit of anything she desires." The gleaming white teeth flashing from under his smile felt more to me like those of a predator than a potential lover, but Tara was quickly succumbing to his charm.

She appeared quite awestruck, in fact, and soon began to lean into him as he spoke. He had a natural charisma, and even I was beginning to feel his contagious excitement as he wove his web around my wife. Any nerves she may have had were quickly giving way to her arousal. All too soon, she was relaxing easily against his body and she simply melted into him when he slipped his arm around her shoulder.

"It sounds like you have been quite intimate with her, Darius. If so, I admit to being insanely jealous." It was true enough. I'd seen Kassandra Bane in the news, and Tara wasn't exaggerating about her looks.

Part of me though, wanted to remind my wife that the man who was holding her so intimately was just a player, a one-night cock who might be fun to ride, but would never be there for her when the party was over. I'm sure my feelings were plainly written on my face. Darius clearly noticed, even if Tara did not, and he shot me a condescending look that let me know he didn't give a fuck how I felt.

"Elliot, you know a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, but she did enjoy my company enough to give me this." Reaching to his wallet, he slipped out his 'Club 13' membership card.

Banded in gold, the black-onyx card gleamed in the booth's indirect lighting. Holographically emblazoned letters formed the words 'Club 13' inside the cards crystalline body. The flaming red and yellow letters danced in the light, merging colors and direction as he turned it this way and that. It was a stunning visual effect that gave the card an almost supernatural appearance, making it seem more a mystical artifact than a mere hotel club card.

One look at that card made it clear to anyone who saw it that this was no ordinary membership. Worse, his access to such a club only added to his air of mystery, and I was well aware that this made him all the more desirable to my wife. He was a smug bastard, and I was certain this was his way of telling me he wasn't about to walk away from a chance of getting Tara into bed.

"That's beautiful," Tara intoned on cue, as if she was oblivious to the pissing contest going on around her. "Look at that, Elliot. Have you ever seen such an elegant club card? It looks like it's made of some kind of glass."

"Yes, it does," I responded as she handed it to me. Other than a short series of numbers indicating his membership code, it had nothing written on the front that would have identified the owner. Flipping it over, I saw only a version of the classic 'sexy-demon' silhouette in red, replete with prehensile tail and a pair of bat wings rising from her back.

"My name is encoded," Darius explained. "The idea is that should it be stolen; the member's identity would still be protected."

"It all sounds so very hush-hush," Tara gushed. "Can I at least ask what kind of club it is? What does the '13' stand for?"

Darius's smile grew wider, and his gaze pierced into hers as his fingers slowly began to caress her neck. "It allows me access to the 13th floor Fetish Club on the East Wing, and to a number of smaller attractions the hotel doesn't advertise to the general public."

"Wow, it all sounds so very exclusive, don't you think, Elliot?"

"Absolutely," I dryly responded, but my sarcasm seemed to go unnoticed.

"Are there many famous members?" Tara inquired. She had always been a tabloid junkie, and I was sure her mind was now filled with images of her favorite actors being secretly involved in all manner of sexual debauchery.

"Possibly," Darius cryptically replied, "but discretion is something Kassandra takes very seriously. It's against the rules for me to reveal any personal details. Besides, many of the events are attended only by select groups. Even I don't know who most of the members are."

It seemed that Darius's tales of sexual excess were going to dominate the table for the rest of the evening, but his dialogue was interrupted by the sudden appearance of our server.

“Hello. Welcome to the Rendezvous. I’m Tricia, and I’ll be serving you tonight.” Her soft soprano was clear and carried the musical sweetness of youth. She was a petite girl, slim and no more than five foot six, even in her heels. The green satin, evening gown-style uniform she wore was the same as all the other servers, but unlike the rest, she somehow appeared more like a high-school prom queen than a woman on an elegant night out. She was refreshingly cute, and had an innocence that belied the general ambiance of lounge.

Darius, continuing his command of the table, flashed his pearly smile. "Well, hello, Tricia," he warmly replied. "My friends and I will be having a drink before we move the party upstairs."

“Excellent, I’m sure you will all have a wonderful time.”

“Oh, we will, won’t we, Tara?”

“I’m beginning to think so.” Tara seemed to shrink as she answered, and a warm rosiness filled her cheeks as his gaze burned into her.

Emboldened by her submissiveness, Darius brought his lips close to her ear, speaking so softly I could barely hear. “Does that mean you trust me, Tara?”

The words were laced with innuendo and sounded so incredibly intimate that my wife actually began to tremble. “I want to trust you,” she breathlessly replied, and Darius's face twisted into an almost learning grin.

“That’s my girl,” he whispered back, quickly brushing his lips on hers before turning back to our server. “Tell me, Tricia, do you find Elliot's wife to be sexy?"

"Oh, yes sir. She is very beautiful." Tricia sensed the shift in mood as quickly as I, and her eyes sparkled excitement as Darius continued stroking Tara's skin. His touch was gentle and insistent and soon moved from her arms to her breasts.

"That's very sweet of you," Tara responded meekly, obviously torn and embarrassed by being touched this way in front of the girl. Her face was turning bright red, and her eyes searched mine as if she were seeking my support.

The evening was taking a turn neither of us expected, but some form of exhibitionism was something I'd suggested when we first started the quest that brought us here. At the time, Tara flat out refused the idea of semi-public sex. But now, with this young lady watching, she made no complaint as Darius openly played with her tits. Neither of us expected him to be so shamelessly brazenly about what we were doing, and Tara's eyes flashed with what I could only believe was a mixture of longing and fear.

"You see, Tricia," Darius continued. "Tara and I are playing a little game tonight, and so for now, she belongs to me. Isn't that so, babe?"

His hands were moving lower, and Tara almost shuddered as he began to slide her dress up and over her thighs. "Darius. Please, I'm not sure..." she began, but he shushed her with a gentle ease.

"Trust me, okay?" he murmured to her. "Look at her. She wants to see you come. So, does your husband. Let's give them both something to remember."

Darius was now completely in control, and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy cuckolding me so openly. Both Tricia and I were speechless as he urged my wife to turn and lean against his chest while he exposed her panties to my view.

"Take them off and give them to her," he told Tara. This was the turning point, and my gaze flashed from my wife to Tricia as Tara struggled with her fear. Darius then drew her long, dark hair from her shoulder and nuzzled her neck, making her tremble even harder. "It's okay, babe. She wants to see you come, don't you, Tricia?" His eyes flashed brightly at the girl and her face reddened to a bright pink as she nodded.

Standing as she was in front of the table, Tricia couldn't see what was happening under it, but she was fidgeting uncomfortably and her deep cleavage rapidly rose and fell as she realized what was happening. "Yes, I do. I think it would be hot. She's a beautiful woman."

By then, I was a complete spectator and I found myself as fascinated by Tricia's reaction as I was by my wife's. The drama Darius set in motion played out slowly, and each of us had been drawn into it until the tension was as thick as fog.

Tara was almost paralyzed with fear, but the way she gripped his arm told me she longed for his touch. "Elliot?" she whimpered, as if she were begging my permission to let him continue.

It was insanely hot for me to watch this with our server, and I nodded my consent. "Go ahead, babe," I told her. "This is what you wanted, right?"

I hadn't really believed she would do it, but to my shock, Tara rose and slipped her black lace thong down over her hips. Seeing her expose herself like that made my heart race, and my cock began to throb in my slacks as the bare skin of her hips appeared. Reaching down, she drew her panties over her legs and then handed them to Darius.

"Oh, my gosh," Tricia whispered as Darius handed Tara's obviously damp panties to her. The girl clenched them tightly and I could see her fingers sliding over the crotch, as if she were savoring the feel of my wife's excitement on the cloth.

Tara seemed transformed, and unprompted, she lifted one leg to the seat, opening her thighs for Darius. The man smiled in victory, and made a show of licking his fingers before sliding them down and stroking her already wet pussy.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Tara murmured as he began to finger her. I couldn't make out exactly what he was doing, but I knew he had one of his large fingers deep inside her. Soon, her thighs were completely open and her head lolled back and rested on his chest. Darius kissed her deeply while his fingers built up a steady rhythm over her inflamed sex.

None of us spoke and the only sound I heard was the wet sloshing of his fingers stirring her molten flesh. Subtle moans began issuing from my wife, and her gaze flashed at each of us as she was so openly plundered. She was incredibly aroused, though, and she didn't t resist at all when he dug out one of her breasts from her dress.

Her pink nipple was hard and thick, and I could see Tricia licking her lips as he began flicking his thumb over it. For several minutes, he strummed her body like a cello, drawing a deep melody from her body until she could only hold him while her peak approached.

"Tell them when you are going to come," he commanded, and Tara could only nod with her mouth hanging open as he rubbed his finger over her clit.

Glassy-eyed, she began to tense and then a low groan rose from her throat. "Don't stop, please don't stop, I'm about too... Oh, my gosh, I'm going to come! Ah shit, yes!"

Tara froze for a long moment, and then her whole body jerked in his arms as a powerful orgasm exploded within her. My wife was always loud when she came, and even though she was trying not to, her moans of pleasure erupted across the table with enough force that I was sure she would be head by others in the lounge.

It was an incredible sight, and I couldn't be sure who was more shocked, me, my wife, or our server.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

Even as Tara calmed, I could see her looking around as if she feared a crowd had gathered while she was in the throes of passion.

Darius’s Cheshire grin flashed again, and he winked at the server as he unabashedly slipped Tara's breast back into her dress. Tricia tried her best to play coy, but the subtle rosiness in her cheeks had turned to a bright flush, and she bit her lip as she handed Tara's panties to me. "You should have these," she whispered. "I wouldn't know what to do with them."

Tara had smoothed her dress back down, and she curled up tightly against his chest.

“You see?” Darius said to me as he protectively wrapped his arms around her. “This is why I love this place."

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble," Tara asked, but Darius kissed her and nuzzled her reassuringly. "Not at the Kensington, we won't. You could suck my cock right here at the table and no one would say a word, isn’t that right Tricia?"

"That's true," she replied with a smile. "I'd really love to see that."

"Not likely," Tara giggled. "I think we'd better stop before he has me bent over the table."

I was completely astonished at what had just happened. I never would have guessed Tara would allow something like this and really didn't understand why she had. Maybe I should have been upset, but the truth was, it was one of the most intense sexual moments of our life together and as much as I was beginning to hate this man, part of me couldn't wait for this to move upstairs.

"I don't know about you two, but I could use a drink" Darius announced. "Would either of you mind if I ordered the first round?"

When I nodded in agreement, Darius turned his attention back to our server and his eyebrows flicked upwards as his grin flashed again. "I think I'm going to have a Slow, Comfortable Fuck Against the Wall tonight," he said while caressing Tara's cheek. "And I think we all know how much Tara here enjoys a Screaming Orgasm. Does that sound good to you, babe?"

"Mmm, I can't wait," Tara giggled, and then cuddled again into his embrace. Darius seemed huge in comparison to her smallish body and like a bear, he enveloped her in his arms.

Brazenly, as if neither Tricia or I was there, he drew her lips to, his and kissed her with a passion that drew her breath away.

I was already burning with desire, and watching Tara's mouth be so thoroughly plundered sent another surge of arousal racing through me. My blood grew hot and my cock began to ache for her touch as I watched him suck her tongue into his mouth. There was a deep and insistent cadence to Tara's breath, and the rising flush on her skin told me she was hot and ready for this man.

After they finally parted, Darius tipped his head toward me. "I think Elliot here will have to settle for a Purple Wanker tonight."

I should have been upset and maybe I was, but the sexual tension had already passed the breaking point. I still didn't like the man, but there would be no stopping what he had started and all I could do was swallow it down. "Yeah," I finally agreed. "In fact, I think you'd better make that a double."

o0o

All through dinner, Darius continued to tease my wife. He touched and caressed her constantly, playing with her long, dark hair and brazenly running his finger-tips over every inch of her exposed skin. He was taking possession of her and slowly building her arousal until she couldn't take her eyes off him. They sat closer and more intimately, quietly whispering and laughing with a conspiratorial softness that made me feel like I no longer belonged at the table. With each passing moment, I could see her desire for him mount, and as it did, her awareness of my own presence faded.

It was as arousing as it was painful to watch. Although I had agreed to allow Tara this night to enjoy a lover on her own, the idea was that I would be a part of it.

She would get the hard and skilled fucking she so strongly desired, and I would be gifted with the sight of her being driven to her limits. It was supposed to be something we could enjoy together, but this, this wasn't that at all. Their disregard for me, and their all too public display of affection was frustratingly difficult for me to stand and I could do nothing as my wife’s affections were slowly stolen away.

Scowling inwardly, I was tempted to end the evening right then and there, but I knew Tara would be incensed. The evening had moved beyond my control and I could only sit and order another drink as I watched Darius prime my wife for his own, lustful desire.

After a time, Darius suggested we move the party to our suite. Tara readily agreed, of course, leaving me no choice but to follow along. Tara, feeling much more drunk with arousal than alcohol, hung all over Darius, squealing and giggling all the way to the room as he openly groped her ass.

It felt absolutely surreal as my wife allowed and even encouraged him to take liberties with her body, and part of me wondered if either Darius or my wife really cared if I was there at all. 'Relax and enjoy it,' I kept trying to remind myself, but my stomach continued to churn between my need to see this happen and the dread I felt that it actually would.

Our room was a corner suite, with an elegant living space and an adjoining bedroom. Tara and I felt it would be perfect place for our get together when we booked it and even in my darkly aroused mood, I knew we'd made the right choice. The textured, gold-colored wallpaper with inlaid silver contrasted beautifully with the thick, pristine-white carpeting. As a whole, it tended to mute the lighting, giving the room a feeling of both comfort and sophistication.

I was the last to enter, and even as I closed the door, Darius stood behind Tara with his arms around her waist as he nuzzled her neck. Soft giggles and subtle moans issued from her throat before she turned and kissed him with a raw and uninhibited passion.

Peering around his broad shoulders and with her arms encircling his neck, she giggled as his hands cupped her ass. "Are you sure you aren't going to join in?" she asked, but I shook my head.

"No, being naked with another guy isn't my thing. I'll just watch while you two have fun."

"Then you best find a chair, Elliot," Darius told me as he guided her into the bedroom. "because I’m about to fuck your wife into a coma." With that, he lifted her up by the hips as if she weighed nothing and carried her to the bed.

Tara laughed and squealed as he held her by her waist, kicking her heels off before he set her lightly on the edge of the bed. Rising to her knees, she began fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, quickly opening it and exposing his smooth, dark skin.

I had to admit he was an incredible specimen of a man. His body was hard and sharply defined and his dark skin almost seemed to shine in the soft lighting. Tara bubbled with excitement as she touched him and the heat of her lust flashed in her eyes. I don’t remember her ever being so aroused. She was like a hungry cat ready to pounce as she stripped him of his suit jacket and shirt.

Reverently, she caressed his muscled chest with her fingertips, lightly following every curve as if she were in awe. Seeing her like that, with her little black dress hiked up on her hips just far enough to reveal the rounded bottom of her ass and the tiny strip of dark fur leading down toward her clit made my blood run hot. Silently, I pulled her forgotten panties from my pocket and absently ran my fingers over the satiny cloth.

My cock was so hard by then it was binding up in my shorts. I was becoming feverishly hot and I longed to slide my pants off and claim my marital rights, but I knew that was now impossible. My place had already been taken by this bull of a man who had completely enchanted her. Instead, I could only adjust my erection to relieve my discomfort. Feeling my heart ache with a conflicting mix of lust and despair, I retreated to an overstuffed chair next to the bed and resigned myself to being a mere spectator to the coming ravishment of the woman I loved.

By the time I was comfortable, Tara had stripped him from the waist up and he was holding her head to his chest as she licked and sucked on his nipples. My urge to expose my cock grew stronger and I gripped her panties in my hand as I watched him reach behind her back and unzip her dress. Tara arched and wiggled and then, with a gentle push, the thin black garment slid down her lithe and beautiful body.

Tara’s eyes flashed with a brazen heat as his gaze roamed over her flesh. Her face was glowing with excitement and her lips formed a seductive smile as she reached back to unhook her bra.

“Damn, girl, you are so fucking sexy,” Darius whispered as she drew it away, revealing her firm and heavy breasts. Her nipples were already as hard as I’d ever seen them, clearly signaling to me how incredibly hot she was for this man. Rosy-pink and slightly upturned, her thick buds poked out gloriously from her areola. Lifting each boob in his palms, he flicked his thumbs over them, sending shivers racing through my wife.

Tara was cooing softly and stroking his bare head as he feasted on her tits. Her eyes were glazing and her mouth opened as she sucked in her breath. She was nude in his arms, aching to offer herself and he took every liberty with her he could. I could do nothing but watch in awe as his arm slipped around her and my whole body tingled as he laid her back into the bed.

“Oh, yes, baby, that’s so good,” she cooed as his kisses fluttered down her belly. His path was inescapable, and Tara almost gasped as she realized where his warm lips were headed.

For a moment, Tara’s gaze met mine and a shy, almost embarrassed smile graced her sweet lips as his trail of kisses reached their goal. Then, just as his wide tongue flicked out and slid upward between her puffy labia, my wife arched and a low, guttural moan issued from her throat.

“Oh, wow, you are really good at this,” she hissed as he settled in and began to suck. Tara’s head lolled back and her hands moved to her breasts as the subtle sounds of wet flesh began to fill the room. I could tell by the slow motions of his head that he was teasing her with a gentle lathering of her sex.

For several minutes, he drew his tongue up and down her pussy, sucking her lips and probing into her hole until she was quivering in his arms. Tara was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, pulling on them and twisting them between her fingers as his slow torment heated her body. When her knees began to close on him, he forced them open, exposing her cunt to his lascivious desire.

Soon, I could see the muscles in her legs begin to flex and a ripple passed through her belly. She was panting softly until her whole body seem to pause, then, in an explosive release that sent shudders racing through her, Tara gasped and a deep moaned escaped her breast as her orgasm rolled powerfully through her.

Darius continued to lick and suck on her pussy even as she peaked, and he held her tightly, not letting her even catch her breath until she finally wriggled out of his grasp.

“Oh shit, please stop, stop. I can't take anymore,” she screamed as she crawled up the bed. “Holy shit, Darius, where in the hell did you learn to eat pussy like that?”

Darius laughed as he wiped her juice from his face. “It's all natural ability,” he replied with a grin. “I love going down on a beautiful girl.”

“Mmm, you do, do you? Well, take off those pants, mister and show me what you’ve got. I’m dying to suck your cock.” The raw, needful huskiness in her voice was all too familiar to me. She was in absolute heat and my heart raced as she slid over and began unbuckling his slacks. His body seemed like it was cut from stone, and I watched intently as she lowered his pants. When his cock rose, hard and thick, I almost choked.

“Holy hell,” Tara whispered as she encircled his considerable girth in her hand. “I had no idea… This is so… God, I'm nervous just looking at it.”

Tara was transfixed on his massive member and she stroked him lightly, as if she couldn't believe it was real. “It’s so beautiful,” she murmured, all the while pulling on him with a gentle but increasing speed.

Darius hissed as she stroked him, caressing her cheek while she played with his cock. Then he guided her onto the floor and urged her to her knees. “Suck on it, put it in your mouth for me, Tara.”

Obediently, my wife slid down and licked her lips before tentatively kissing his head. I was just a few feet away, and my cock throbbed in my pants as her lips opened and slid over his turgid knob.

“Good lord,” I said in awe as my wife began to suck him. Tara is very skilled at this, but his thick member was far too big for her throat. Instead, she sucked hard on his head, flicking her tongue all over it before sucking him more deeply. His dark skin became wet and glistened as she slid up and back along his considerable length.

“Look at me,” Darius commanded as she sucked, and Tara complied, gazing at him as her lips glossed his cock. He seemed to get even harder, and his hips began to rock as she bobbed, meeting her movements stroke for stroke.

Tara was enraptured in the moment, and her hands caressed his hips, pulling him toward her each time she took him deep. Her rhythm was as eager as it was insistent and I was sure she wanted his come to fill her mouth. I’d never seen anything so sexy, and I swear, if she had paused in that moment to invite me to join her, I would have willingly sucked his cock myself.

Fortunately for me, Darius had reached his limit. Roughly, he pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed. Tara tried to rise, but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her hips to the edge.

“Ah, shit!” Tara squealed in surprise and she winced as he slapped her legs apart. Then his wet and throbbing cock rose between her thighs and her chest heaved as her eyes fixated on it. “Oh fuck, please go easy on me, baby, go slow. I’m not used to a big cock like that,” she whimpered, but Darius just snarled as he moved up to stroke his cock over her.

“I’m sure Elliot ain’t packing shit, babe, but trust me. You can take this. You are going to love having this big, black dick inside you.”

Jesus, listening to them talk about me like I wasn't there made me feel sick, but the sight of him jacking off over my wife made my head swim with lust. When he slapped that heavy piece of meat on her belly, I gave in to lust and accepted my place. Wordlessly, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock free.

My urge was to stroke it madly, but I held back and kept my motions slow, rubbing her panties over my shaft as Tara’s face grew fearful at the sight of his heavy meat lying on her belly.

“Look at it,” he told her. “See how far inside you I'm going to reach?”

Tara nodded nervously and took him into her hand. “Holy crap, Darius, I don't know if I can even take all of that.”

“Oh, you will, baby, and believe me, you are going to love every inch.”

Tara whimpered again as he pushed that massive head down, gasping deeply as he slowly pressed himself through her tender lips. Reaching down, Tara spread her cunt open wide, trying to make room for him. Darius held her hips, and a snarl grew on his lips as he began pressing it into her.

I heard a hitch in her breath and her eyes grew wide as she felt his full girth begin to slip inside her cunt. Gripping the sheets, her head fell back and she panted in stress as he slowly worked that cock deeply into her inflamed pussy.

Oh, god, I was so tempted to let myself go. My hand was trembling, but I resisted the urge to stroke myself to orgasm. Squeezing my shaft, I fought to keep at least a semblance of my pride by not squirting my come all over the rug.

Wide-eyed and burning with lust, I watched as Darius began fucking my wife hard, driving his cock deep until her face turned red with effort. Her lean legs hooked around his thighs, drawing him in quickly each time he pulled away.

Lying on her back, Tara held her tits as her body rocked each time he drove that cock back inside her. She was pained and stressed, but there was no doubt she loved it. I could see her rolling her nipples hard, and her muscles flexed and contracted as he fucked her more deeply than I ever had.

I watched his hips draw back and slam forward, amazed by how far he was moving inside her. Sweat began forming on his back, making it shine as he moved. Tara, too, was beginning to be covered in a glistening dew and a series of gasping, panting moans issued from her lips as she was thoroughly and completely fucked.

It was incredibly hot to see, and I began to jack off in time with his thrusts. Amazingly, Tara’s eyes flashed from him to me and a wide, sexy smile appeared on her face.

“Oh, Elliot, that's so hot. Stroke it for me, baby, I love knowing this makes you want me.”

For several long moments I stoked my cock while she took his. We were connecting, as if we were making love. Then, just as I felt the pressure begin to build in my gut, her back arched and her legs grew taut. I’d seen her body like that many times and I knew she was about to come. To my joy, instead of watching Darius plunge his cock into her, she only had eyes for me. “Come with me, Elliot!” she suddenly begged, and then her body rocked hard and she just exploded in orgasm.

I couldn't believe it and my heart pounded as I understood. Letting go of my fear and my anger, I released my seed and joined my wife in ecstasy. Hot cum shot from my cock, soaking her panties and spattering on my thighs and stomach. Tara watched me intently even as Darius slowed.

“Goddamn, you two are something special. That was fucking hot!” he said in awe. A bright smile appeared on his face as his gaze shifted between us.

“He’s my husband.” Tara responded happily. “His pleasure is mine. Watching him get so turned on… wow. It really got me off.”

Darius laughed. “I can tell,” he said as he eased his still raging erection out of her. “Are you done, babe, or do you want some more?”

Tara took his slick cock in her hands and began stroking him. “Mmm, I only want Elliot's cum inside me. Somehow, I’d feel like part of you would be inside me forever, and we just don't have room for that in our marriage, but don’t worry, I’m dying to see you come.” Then she moved over and urged him onto the bed next to her.

For the first time, Darius allowed her to take control and he relaxed into the sheets as she kissed the head of his cock. Slowly, but with growing speed, Tara sucked him, swirling her tongue over his glans and taking him as deeply into her mouth as she could. She fondled and played with his balls, using every bit of skill she possessed. Her other hand followed her mouth, twisting along his shaft until he bucked and gasped.

“Holy shit,” Tara said, squealing in delight as his cum shot up like a fountain and rained back down on his ebony skin. “Jesus, that’s a lot of cum.” She seemed almost mesmerized as she slowly rubbed it into his skin.

It was a powerful experience for all of us and it took a while for us to recover. I let Darius and Tara shower together before I took mine so they could properly enjoy the afterglow of their sex. Afterward, we had a drink in the room before Darius left. It was a shocking turnabout, but once the sexual games were over, he proved to be a very decent man.

Tara and I haven't yet decided to see him again. We have other adventures we would like to try, but I can look back at that night and say with all honesty that it was then that, together, we began a very special journey.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments