Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold By Choice - Chapter 4

"Taste me, David"

14
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

David

 

I felt bad as I sent the message to my wife, but the soft arms that snaked around my neck soon put any regrets out of my mind.

“You’re not neglecting me are you?” she said and I felt her long fingers gripping my semi-erect cock.

I’d practically bumped into Susie on my way home from the pub. She looked as if she was struggling with three big bags of shopping.

Reaching down I made to take a bag, but she pulled away. “I’m all right th…., oh it’s you Dave.”

“You look like you could use a hand,” I said and took two of the bags.

“I could use a bloody drink more,” she smiled. “But thank you.”

We were only yards away from my house so I pointed to it and said, “If a brandy would help, I’ve got a bottle.”

“You’re an angel,” she said and we went in.

“Take your coat off.”

She was wearing a two piece suit under her coat, with a pristine white blouse and knee high boots. She was a very sexy looking woman!

“Katie’s not here at the moment,” I said as I poured two large brandies.

“I know, Dave,” she said softly, “I saw her earlier on with Charlie.”

I’d forgotten that she was a work colleague of Katie and Charlie.

“Ah.”

“They looked... friendly.”

“Yes, look, Katie likes Charlie and vice versa. They’re just having a bit of fun, you know how it is.”

“Oh yes,” she said, “I know how it is all right, Dave, believe me I do.”

She smiled at the dumb expression on my face.

“Charlie and I had a little fling a while ago.”

“Oh, I didn’t know.”

“Well we managed to keep it quiet. With Keith working away on the oil rigs, it was easy. We slept together three of four times a week, usually at Charlies’ place, but sometimes at my place, which was how we got caught.”

“Oops,” I grinned, then I noticed that her glass was empty, so I took it from her and filled us both up again. It was bit early in the day for the hard stuff, but fuck it, I was on holiday.

“Thanks,” she smiled before carrying on with her tale.

“Well as you probably know, on the rigs they usually work a month on and a month off. He’d only been gone a week, so we had three more weeks of rumpy pumpy before his next leave. Only we didn’t. There’d been a safety issue on the rig, so they shut down and sent the crew home.”

“Oh shit, he caught you?”

“And how, we never heard him coming in. I was on top of Charlie, wearing stockings and urging him on to fuck me harder.”

“Bloody hell,” I said, trying hard not to imagine Susie wearing nothing but stockings.

“He left and I haven’t heard from him since. I reckon he’s shacked up with some slag in Scotland; she’s welcome to him.”

“So what’s with all the shopping?”

“The bags aren’t full of shopping, Dave,” she laughed. “I was taking a load of his stuff to the charity shop.”

We both leaned forward to place our drinks on the coffee table and suddenly we were kissing. She didn’t just kiss me though. I accepted her tongue as it wormed between my teeth like a snake. I gave her my own tongue and heard her soft whimpering.

“Mmm, yes,” she moaned as I slid both hands up over her thighs taking her skirt with them, “taste me, David.”

Her tiny thong was the same colour as her stockings and suit, baby blue . . . . except that it was slightly darker due to the wetness from her pussy.

She moaned again as I kissed the very top of her inner thighs, filling my nostrils with her scent. Then I hooked a finger under her thong and eased it off, giving myself full access to her shaven cunt.

Gently I ran my tongue over each pussy lip in turn, carefully avoiding her tempting slit as she writhed beneath me. I licked beneath her slit almost to the point of her sexy little rosebud, then I licked my way back up, but this time she squealed as I pushed my tongue right into her welcoming wetness.

“Ooh fuck yes, that’s nice, David. Lick me, lick right up inside me.”

She pushed her hips up into my face and wrapped her legs around my neck, squealing again when I found her clitoris and sucked it gently before flicking my tongue over it rapidly.

“Beautiful,” she sighed contentedly and rested her hands on my head while I feasted.

I fingered her tiny anus while I was licking and she purred happily while she writhed and squirmed.

“You’re going to make me c…”

Suddenly, she froze, her whole body stiffened and I felt her legs trembling round my neck.

“David,” she almost shouted but her body jerking stopped her and my mouth filled with her fragrant juices.I swallowed rapidly, enjoying the flavour, but she pushed me away, laughing when I went back for more.

“What I need now is a fucking good shagging and I’ll be a very happy bunny.”

“Upstairs...  bed,” I growled and disentangled myself from her, pausing only long enough to check the door was locked, I ran upstairs after her.

Her mouth found mine as we scrabbled to undress. Christ, even her bra was a sling type that supported yet left her nipples bare.This woman was a walking sex machine. We fell onto the bed and my rigid cock slid easily into the welcoming warmth of her cunt.

“Fuck me David,” she gasped into my mouth. “Fuck me hard lover, make me fucking scream.”

She wasn’t just wet, she was actually dripping, but her cunt felt incredible as it gripped my cock like a velvet glove.

“God I love this,” she gasped again, “I love being fucked.”

“You’ve got an amazing cunt Susie,” I told her and she chuckled in my ear,

“I think your cock likes it as well.”

“Amazing nipples too,” I said and sucked each one in turn.

“That’s why I wear a bra like this one,” she said. “I like my nipples to rub against the material of my blouse. When I’m really horny it makes me cum.”

“Did you enjoy it when I made you cum?”

“Mmm, yes,” she breathed into my mouth, “It was beautiful, I love having my cunt licked by an expert.”

“You’re a very sexy lady,” I said as I fucked her at my own pace and generally enjoyed kissing her gorgeous breasts. “Why don’t you stay the night?”

“What about Katie?”

“Ah, well she’s, er, she’s... "

“She’s staying with Charlie isn’t she?”

“Yes,” I replied honestly and she giggled.

“Yes, I’ll stay, but only if you promise to fuck me to a standstill.”

“Oh I’ll do that all right.”

I increased the pace of my thrusts into her warmth and she responded my clutching my buttocks.

“Fuck me, David. Shove that cock right up my horny, wet cunt.”

“God you’re a dirty bitch, aren’t you?”

“I just love sex. As far as I’m concerned, anything goes when two people are fucking, and I mean anything.”

I felt the familiar feeling in my groin and knew I was about to cum. Susie sensed it and her breathing became ragged and shallow. I felt her fingernails digging into me and, just as I reached the point of no return, she whispered in my ear, "I pissed in your mouth when I came.”

I thought my head was going to explode with pleasure and I felt myself stiffen.

“You swallowed it, David, you drank my piss.”

SelinaDIVATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelinaDIVATS

We slept for an hour or so and woke up together, my head on her chest and mouth touching a nipple. I flicked my tongue out and licked it causing her to giggle.

“Pervert,” she laughed. “I need to get up and pee.”

“Me too,” I said and she giggled again.

“Come on then, I’ve got an idea.”

“Sit down,” she said in the bathroom, “and point that thing downwards.”

I did as she asked except that my cock refused to point down. She straddled me and draped her arms over my shoulders.

At first it was just a trickle, but very quickly it became a flood and the feeling of her lovely warm piss over my cock and balls was incredible. She finished as I started and she enjoyed a mini orgasm as my own piss splashed over her stomach.

“I think we need a shower,” she laughed.

We had our shower and then struck a deal. I took her bags to the charity shop while she went home for a change of clothes. I also bought a Chinese takeaway meal and  more brandy. I was looking forward to a very sexy night with this amazing woman.

She arrived back wearing a long coat buttoned up to the neck, but when she took it off I nearly choked.  She was wearing white high heels, white stockings and a tiny white g-string -- nothing else!

My cock sprung to attention immediately and stood like that all through our meal.  She insisted on eating whilst sitting on my lap. Every now and again she rubbed a king prawn against her soaking pussy and shared it with me.

“I’ve done something,” she said after our meal, “but I think you’ll like it.”

“Oh God,” I laughed, “tell me the worst.”

“Remember this morning when I said that as far as sex was concerned, nothing was taboo?”

“Yes,” I said somewhat hesitantly.

“Well I have a friend I sometimes see, you know, just for fun.”

“Okay, you’re going to say you’ve invited him to join us aren’t you?”

“No,” she giggled, “I was going to say I’ve invited her to join us.”

“Oh wow,” I laughed. “Is she anything like you?”

“Oh yes,” she smiled, “only much, much dirtier.”

“Bring it on,” I grinned, “the more the merrier.”

“When was the last time you had two sexy women sucking your cock at the same time as they kissed each other?”

“Oh, er, let me think about that for a minute. Yeah, got it.”

“Well?”

“Never.”

“Well you’ll have it tonight.”

“Oh fuck." I thought if my cock grew any harder it would break!

“Shall I ring  and tell her it’s on?”

“Oh yeah,, but tell her to hurry up.”

“I came past Charlies’ house on the way here. All the curtains are still closed. I bet you wife’s sitting on his cock right now.”

“Like you’ll be sitting on mine soon,” I grinned and hoped that she wouldn’t say too much about Katie and her black lover.

“I bet he didn’t drink her piss though, like you drank mine.”

“I’ll drink yours any time,” I said and meant it. “It was just about the sexiest thing I’ve ever done with a woman.”

So saying, I pushed her back on the couch and licked the front of her g-string as I unfastened the string and pulled the tiny piece of lace away from my prize. Susie giggled and pushed her naked groin up against my mouth.

“Mmm, this is what I like, David, a man who knows what he wants.”

“What I want is your gorgeous little cunt right now,” I smiled, “as well as your friend’s gorgeous little cunt.”

“I think we can arrange that for you,” she said with a smile. “But I think I should tell you, she’s only seventeen.”

“Oh fuck,” I moaned feeling my cock harden at the thought of shagging a horny seventeen year old.

“And she told me she’s wearing her school uniform tonight. Except that I don’t think schoolgirls wear stockings anymore.”

My front door bell rang then and she jumped up to answer it, giving me another cock stiffening view of her naked buttocks..

“Mary, say hello to David,” she said and I thought my cock couldn’t possibly get any harder. I was wrong!

She was no taller than about five feet in her court shoes, but her legs just seemed to go on for ever. Her lovely fresh face was framed by long blonde hair and the blouse under her school blazer looked to be under a severe strain.In a nut shell, she was fucking stunning.

“Hi David,” she smiled and reached up to kiss me on the lips.“Ooh yes,” she giggled, “I recognize that taste.”

“We were just practicing for the main event,” Susie laughed and lifted up Mary’s skirt. "Oh yes, stockings. Turn round darling and show David that gorgeous little bum of yours.”

It was better than gorgeous, it was fucking stupendous; two half moons cupped by tiny white panties. She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned cheekily.

“Do you like it David?”

“Yes,” I croaked. "Would you like a drink?”

“I’d love one, thank you.”

I poured three brandies and handed them out. Mary lifted hers in a toast, “Here’s to lots and lots of mind blowing sex,” she proposed. "It’s quite warm in here, David. Is it all right if I take my panties off?”

“Mary!” admonished Susie. “It’s David's house, he should take them off for you.”

“Would you David, please?” she said in a little girl voice. “Would you take my panties off for me?”

She looked at me and giggled. “Susie says I should get lots and lots of fresh air around my cunt.”

“Of course I will,” I croaked, expecting a bolt of lightening to strike me down at any moment.

Susie held her skirt up as I dropped to my knees and took a hold of the waistband. Slowly I eased the tiny garment down over thighs until I could feat my eyes on her beautiful little slit.

“Oh my God,” I breathed, “you’ve got a gorgeous little cunt, Mary.”

“Kiss it for me then. I love having it kissed, don’t I Susie?”

“You do my sweetheart,” Susie said and watched as I parted her lips with my tongue and licked all around her sweet little hole.

She sank beside me and together we tasted the nectar of the teenager's cunt. Susie kissed the swollen nub of her clitoris while Mary reached out to place her hands on both our heads.

“Oooh yes,” she sighed, “This is  beautiful.”

“Make yourself wet, Mary,” Susan said and my cock jerked.

It was just a little trickle, but we both tasted it, then shared it in a sexy kiss while Mary writhed beneath us.

“I need fucking,” she said. “David, I need your cock.”

Ever the gentleman, I obliged of course.

Her cunt felt like a wet velvet glove, a glove that gripped me and held me.

Susie shuffled round so Mary could get at her pussy easily and I heard a lot of squelching noises coming from somewhere underneath Susie.

“She loves my piss,” she said as she licked us both. “Don’t you, darling?”

That was too much for me, my cock exploded. All I could do was hold Mary’s hips as I emptied myself inside her. I knew she hadn’t come. I felt embarrassed and slightly ashamed, so I excused myself, saying I needed to pee.

When I came down again, Susie was  alone drinking a brandy.

“Where’s Mary?”

“Fuck her,” she said and I could see she’d been crying.

Susie told me that Mary had accused her of being selfish and also that I was only interested in shagging a teenager without any consideration for her or her feelings.

“She’s seventeen, David, she’ll get over it.”

“She’s right though, Susie, but I just couldn’t help myself.”

“Well, she’s gone, but you can make it up to me if you like,” she smiled. “You can take me up to bed and do very rude things to me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments