Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold Receives the Fruits of Charity

"My husband and I volunteer at a homeless shelter and he ends up being cuckolded."

48
8 Comments 8
51.3k Views 51.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story

My name is Beth, and I'm a registered nurse working in an ER trauma center in the San Diego area. I was forty-seven years old at the time of this story and had been working as a nurse for twenty-five years. My hospital was just initiating a new community outreach program, and all the hospital staff members were required to volunteer in the community for at least eight hours per week.

My assignment was to work in a homeless shelter a couple of nights per week, and they specifically wanted me to help with homeless people who had health issues and had been treated in area hospitals, but who then were stable enough to be in the shelter. Most of the men and women needed basic nursing care, such as help with bed pans and sponge baths, and some also needed continuing help with their bandages and medication.

Those shelters required that the volunteers couldn't be alone with patients of the opposite sex, so either a shelter staff member or my husband, Ed, had to be present when I worked with the male patients. Ed was fifty at the time and had a good job in the insurance industry, and he agreed to help me with the assignment, especially since he would also be able to get credit for the community service from his employer.

When I began at the shelter, I was assigned to care for a forty-five year old black man named Marcus Jackson, but everyone called him Big Mark, for a reason that would soon become obvious to us. Marcus had badly burned both of his hands and forearms while helping to save some other people who were trapped in a burning building near the place that he lived on the street.

Because of the bandages and the need to keep his hands and arms clean, he was unable to use the bed pan and urinal by himself and he also needed help being bathed. His bandages also needed to be changed everyday, and I think that is why I was assigned to take care of him.

When Ed and I met Marcus on that first night, I noticed that he is about six feet tall and weighed one hundred and forty-five pounds, and although not sickly in appearance, he was still very lean and weathered, no doubt due to his many years on the street. He was also very clean and had on a clean hospital-type gown, due to the excellent care he was receiving at the shelter.

After the initial introductions, he let us know that it was the evening for his sponge bath, which they gave the men every other day. Since I'm the one with the nursing experience, Ed kind of stepped to the side of the room and let me do my thing. I asked Marcus to lean forward, so I could remove his gown and he was soon sitting there naked in front of me, except that he still had the sheet over his lap area.

I got a pan of warm, soapy water and a wash cloth and began to wash his upper torso. I then dried his back and chest and asked him to lie back in the bed, so I could wash his mid-section and legs. When I pulled back the sheet, I was surprised to see a very long and thick circumcised cock lying across his thigh, and he also has a very large set of balls that were hanging down on the bed.

In all my years of nursing, I have seen probably thousands of nude men and women, but it was usually in an emergency room situation where everyone was focused on treating the trauma, and no one really paid any attention to the person’s genitals. But there I was in a non-emergency setting, where Marcus was stable and just needed sustaining care. I was mesmerized by the size of his cock. His cock must have been at least eight inches long and almost as thick as a soda can, and it was still soft.

Marcus must have seen some surprise in my eyes when he saw me looking at his cock, because he got a slight smile on his face. Ed had moved closer to the bed to offer his help, and he also seemed to be impressed when he saw the size of that cock. I tried to act as if there was nothing unusual going on and I continued to wash his genital area, and when it came time to wash his cock and the thigh it was lying on, I gently lifted it with my hand and washed it clean. His cock was heavy in my hand, and I could swear that I felt it twitch a little as I held it up.

We then rolled Marcus over in the bed to wash the back of his legs and his ass, and when I came up to the top of his thighs; his very large balls were resting between his legs. I continued washing his balls and the crack of his ass, and then we dried him off and put a clean gown on him. I then changed the bandages on his hands and arms, and by the time I was finished with that, he indicated that he needed to pee. I brought the urinal over to Marcus while Ed stepped to the side again, and I lifted his soft, yet heavy meat and moved the mouth of the urinal over it.

I continued to hold the base of his cock as he pissed a very strong stream into the vessel, and I couldn’t help but be a little bit aroused as I felt the vibrations of his piss as it spewed into the urinal. Ed was still standing to the side of the room and behind me, and while Marcus was pissing, he looked into my eyes and smiled, seemingly knowing that I was maybe just a little too appreciative of his endowment. Our time was up for this first meeting, so we said our goodbyes and headed home.

Ed and I were both quiet on the way home, and until we got ready for bed and were lying there together. Ed was the first to speak and said, “Beth, I know that you have to be professional when giving nursing care, but I just can’t get over the size of Marcus’ cock, and it was still soft. That thing must be eleven or twelve inches long when it gets hard, and probably even thicker. It was hanging down almost half way to his knee for goodness sakes.”

I laughed a little and said, “In all our years of marriage, I’ve never heard you say anything about another man’s genitals, so you must have been impressed. Now you can see why they require you or another male to be there, just in case someone gets tempted.”

Then Ed said, “Holy shit, Beth, what are you saying? Did that big cock turn you on?”

I replied, “As professional as I try to be, I have to admit that seeing that cock really got my juices flowing. He also smiled at me when I was holding his cock and you couldn’t see him, so I know that he must have enjoyed having a woman do that for him.”

Ed rolled over towards me in the bed and said, “Beth, I know that we don’t have sex that often anymore, but if you're willing I’d sure like to fuck and suck you tonight.”

I opened the front of my night gown and held out my arms to Ed. Even though I was forty-seven years old and had a few extra pounds, I was still pretty, and my breasts are large D-cups and firm, even after having two kids that nursed me. I also have a full-lipped pussy with just a light covering of hair, and I know that Ed has always loved to suck me. My ass is shapely, if a little large, and I know that I looked pretty good for a middle-aged mom.

Sometimes I think that Ed would rather suck my pussy than fuck it, and I like that myself since he has a small dick. We made passionate love that night, for the first in months, all because we got turned on by Marcus’ big cock. The next morning was Saturday and neither of us had to go to work, so we had a good opportunity to talk about it at breakfast.

After we were seated at the table, I started the conversation by saying, “Ed, our sex was just wonderful last night, the best in years. Do you think it was because of us both seeing Marcus’ big cock? Does his cock really turn you on that much?”

Then Ed responded, ”Beth, you know that I used to go to those porn sites on the internet and that I used to read cuckold stories. Hell, we even read some of them together, and it was a big fantasy of mine to see you fucked by another man. I know that never happened and never will, but those fantasies were very strong for me. When I saw you look longingly at that big cock last night, it just brought all of those fantasies back to me.”

Then I asked, “What are you saying, Ed? Would you want me to have sex with Marcus? Would you want to eat his cum from my pussy? Is that what you’re suggesting?”

Ed replied with an embarrassed look on his face, “No, I’m not saying that. Well, maybe I would find that exciting, but I don’t know if I could ever do it, or if I could ask you to do it. Why, are you saying that you would do it if the situation came up?”

I then replied, “I’m not sure if I could do anything with Marcus either. Maybe we can just wait to see if the opportunity arises, and then make our decision about it.”

One thing became very clear from that conversation: we both had at least some interest in this cuckold experience happening, but we were both afraid to commit to it. Ed and I had not had a great sex life, and because of that, my pussy was still tingling with the thoughts of Marcus’ cock. Before our next visit to the shelter, neither one of us brought up the subject of me fucking Marcus, and I just figured that we would take it one step at a time.

We went to our next visit with Marcus the following Wednesday, and the routine was pretty much the same as the first visit. I was giving him his sponge bath while Ed stood behind me, and it almost seemed like Ed was giving me a little more space, just in case I wanted to take things further. When it came time to wash Marcus’ penis, I was holding him in my hand and rubbing it with the soapy washcloth, and Marcus started to smile at me again.

I don't think I did this consciously, but in addition to just washing him, I slowly and carefully began to wrap my fingers as far as I could around his cock, and started to stroke it. He really got a big smile then, and his cock began to harden. He also started pushing his hips in time with my hand, and I was actually jerking him off. I all of a sudden had a pang of guilt and stopped stroking him, but not before his cock grew to at least eleven inches and so thick that my fingers didn't touch while gripping it.

Marcus then looked into my eyes imploringly, and said, “Beth, please continue stroking me. I haven’t been able to relieve myself for over six weeks, and I’m about to burst. I saw the look on Ed’s face when he saw my cock at our last visit, and I’m betting that he won’t mind. Before my accident, I was occasionally a bull for several white cuckold couples, and I know that look of hunger when I see it.”

Ed was listening to Marcus’ comments and moved by my side next to the bed, and I had to admit that he did have a hunger in his face, probably a lot like mine, when he saw that fully-hard cock. Ed then reached down to take my hand, and along with his, placed it back on Marcus’ cock.

We continued stroking him together, and while Marcus had his eyes closed, we felt that massive cock erupt and the base of it was pulsing as he covered his stomach with thick, white cum. I had never seen that much cum in one ejaculation, and Ed and I both looked at it in awe. I got a towel to clean up the mess, and Marcus looked at us appreciatively.

Sofiiamartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofiiamartinez

He quietly said, "Beth and Ed, thank you so much for helping me out. Maybe I can help you two some day as well.”

Ed and I hurried home and we couldn't get into bed fast enough. We kissed and fucked and sucked for hours that night, and had a hard time getting up for work the next day. We didn’t have much time to discuss what happened until the next evening.

Then at dinner the next night Ed said, “Damn, Beth that was the hottest thing I’ve seen in a long time. I couldn’t believe how thick and hard that cock was in our hands. His cum was so plentiful and thick that it made me hungry just looking at it. How did you feel about it?”

I then said, “I feel the same way, and if you are up for it, I’d like to see how far we can take this thing with Marcus. Next time, I’d love to taste that big cock and swallow his cum.”

Out next visit with Marcus was on Friday, and the routine was pretty much the same until it came time to wash his cock. After I washed and dried his massive cock, Marcus looked at me pleadingly again and said, “Please suck my cock. We both know you want to and that Ed won’t mind. I haven’t had a blow job in months and would really enjoy shooting my hot cum into your pretty mouth.”

I didn’t say a word, but just leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. It was still soft when I started sucking it and I could get only about seven inches of it in my mouth. Then it hardened fully and I had a more difficult time sucking him. I also began to fondle his massive balls as he began to thrust his hips to push his cock farther into my mouth, and I was really turned on sucking him. At one point I pulled his cock out of my mouth and leaned down to suck his balls and he really had a smile on his face when I did that.

Marcus said, “Thank you so much for sucking my cock and balls. A lot of white women want to suck my big cock, but not many of them will suck my nuts.”

I then moved back up to suck his cock, and sucked the head of that massive cock and twirled my tongue around it until I felt his cock pulse, and then fill my mouth with repeated squirts of his Negro cum. I swallowed as fast as I could, and only stopped sucking him when his cock softened in my mouth. Ed was standing right next to me and tongue kissed me, and we shared the remnants of Marcus’ cum together.

Marcus was very pleased when he saw us kissing right after I took his cum in my mouth and said, "See, I was right about you two. I’ll bet that given the chance, Beth will fuck me, and Ed will eat her pussy full of my cum.”

At that point, neither of us thought Marcus was wrong, but the visit was over, and we left for home. That experience with Marcus had the same effect on us as before, and we had our best sex ever, just thinking about how I sucked his big cock and swallowed his cum, and then having Ed kiss me with the cum still fresh in my mouth.

Our next visit went pretty much like the other ones, up to the point that I had finished washing Marcus’ cock. He got fully hard while I was washing him and then he looked me in the eyes and pleaded, “Beth, please fuck me tonight. I know that you would like to feel my big cock in your pussy, and I also think Ed will want to help and clean you up afterwards.”

I looked over at Ed, and he just gave me a slight nod, and then went to close and lock the door to the room. It was one thing to jerk Marcus off and also to suck his cock but fucking him would be too obvious to anyone walking by the room at the wrong time. I was wearing a sun dress and no underpants, so I just had to crawl up on the bed and pull my dress up. I moved up and placed my knees on either side of Marcus’ thighs, and then placed the head of his cock at my vulva. I sank down on that massive fuck tool and at first it was painful, but then as I got used to the pressure, the pain was replaced with a fullness and joy that I had never felt before. I took as much of it as I could, and then laid down on him as I began to move back and forth, and he also began to swivel his hips to meet my thrusts.

Ed got behind me, and he told me later that the sight of that huge cock fucking into my pussy, with the contrast in skin color, and seeing my pussy lips being pulled in and out, was overpowering. Ed got on the bed and crawled up between our legs and began to suck my ass and Marcus’ balls as we moved together. I was having almost continual orgasms, and I don’t know how Marcus could last so long, since I was probably his first pussy in a long time. Finally, though, I felt his cock stiffen even further, and then it began to pulse and throb as he filled me with his black goo and seed.

I finally stopped moving and Marcus stopped thrusting, and I just held myself fully impaled on that magnificent cock. I felt Ed’s mouth on my pussy at the junction of Marcus’ deflating cock and I heard and felt him sucking out our combined cum.

Then I heard Ed softly say, “Come on, baby, sit up on my face and feed me all of that cum.”

Ed then lay down on his back, still between our legs, and I lifted myself off Marcus’ softening cock and shifted my weight back and fully sat on Ed’s face. I felt the thick streams of Marcus’ cum running out of my vagina and into Ed’s sucking mouth, and it was a great feeling knowing that we both found happiness in our cuckold experience with Marcus.

I finally got off Ed’s face and sat in the chair by the bed, and what happened next surprised me a little. Ed rolled back over on the bed and took Marcus’ soft and cum-covered cock into his mouth, and he sucked it and cleaned it until it started hardening again.

That was an unbelievable experience for us, and we continued to have sex with Marcus at the shelter twice a week for the next four weeks. I could hardly wait for each visit, to be able to feel that big cock filling my pussy, and I was getting so aroused by it all that I began to have squirting orgasms, which Ed just loves. Ed would always cover the junction of Marcus’ cock and my pussy with his mouth and take in all our tasty fuck juices. Marcus’ wounds were finally healed after another four weeks, and he was released from the shelter.

The administrators soon assigned another person for Ed and me to care for. He is also a black man and his name is Willis Cole. He had broken an arm and a leg in a fall. He didn’t need as much help with the urinal and bed pan as Marcus did, but we still gave him a sponge bath and changed the dressings on his wounds.

On our first visit with him was very interesting, because as I began to lift the sheet to expose his cock, he said, “Look, Beth, I know about the special services that you and Ed performed for Marcus, and I want the same treatment, starting with a sloppy blow job from you.”

We were both taken aback by his demand to be sucked, and it wasn’t until I lifted the sheet and saw that his cock is not only as big as Marcus’ but is also uncut with pre-cum oozing into the foreskin, that my sexual desires got the best of me. I took his big meat into my mouth and really enjoyed the texture of his foreskin and feeling it slide back and forth in my mouth. He didn’t last very long because it had been a long time since he had been sucked or fucked, and his cock soon pulsed and throbbed as it filled my mouth with his sweet cum. As we had done with Marcus, Ed kissed me after I had swallowed most of the cum.

After Willis came down from his orgasm he said, “You know, Beth and Ed, all the residents of the shelter, as well as the administrators, know about your activities with Marcus. He was so happy that you guys were sucking and fucking him that he just couldn’t keep quiet about it. So, I’m guessing that if you two really like this cuckold thing that much, you'll be able to get all the action you want here. As for myself, I know that I can hardly wait for your next visit, so I can fuck that sweet, white pussy of yours, Beth.”

We continued going to that shelter for the next two years, and even increased our visits to four nights per week. We were then taking care of two men on each visit and were getting all the black and white cock that we could handle. I still tried to act professionally on the patient care part of our visits, but I was also becoming a black-cock-whore and Ed was my cuckold cum-slut.

We always looked forward to me being fucked and Ed cleaning up my pussy with his mouth. The shelter was finally closed due to budgetary restraints, so Ed and I were wondering what we were going to do to continue that very addictive life style.

Before the shelter closed, we asked the administrators if they knew where Marcus lived on the streets. They knew of his location because he still checked in with them for food on occasion. Ed and I went looking for Marcus in a very seedy part of town, and finally found him sitting in an alley talking with a group of other homeless men.

We walked up to him and I said, “Hello, Marcus. It’s been quite a while since we’ve seen you. I think you know that they've closed down the shelter where we met you, and we just wanted to look you up and see how you're doing.”

Marcus replied, “Hey, guys, it’s really great to see you, and I’ll bet that I know why you’re here. I know from talking to some of the guys at the shelter that you two have been very busy taking care of their special needs there, and I’m guessing that you have developed an unquenchable taste for black cock and cum. Is that why you’re here?”

I was a little embarrassed having Marcus say those things in front of his friends, but replied, “You know us too well. We would like to meet with you, and some of your friends periodically and maybe help each other out. I know that you guys like your life of freedom and independence on the street and don’t want any commitments, and we don’t want to interfere with that. But if you and your friends would like to come to our home to clean up and have a good meal from time to time, then we would sure enjoy sucking and fucking you, before bringing you back here.”

Marcus got a big smile on his face and said, “Oh, baby, that sounds so good to me, and I know that some of my friends would like to take you up on that. When do we start?”

That agreement with Marcus and his friends began a new chapter in our lives, and we started bringing two men at a time to our home a couple of nights per week, and we usually made time on Saturdays to have Marcus over by himself. He is a much more aggressive lover than when he had his bandages on in the shelter, and Ed and I enjoyed that new phase of our cuckold life.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments