Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold Wedding Ceremony - Part II

"The wedding reception gives our honeymoon couple food for thought"

75
34 Comments 34
39.2k Views 39.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

Jayne and Steve just stood there facing each other for a few moments, in silence and focused on the garter in her hand. She could still feel its warmth. The thought crossed her mind that Sandra was probably wearing it while getting fucked by Darius and Henry and it made her feel the sexual excitement stirring up inside her. Their eyes suddenly met and they were about to speak when a woman approached them.

“Hi guys,“ she said with a Texan accent. “Tom and Sandra have laid on some food and drink by the pool if you care to join us.”

Jayne turned to her. “We would love to.” She told her without thinking.

Steve felt nervous about going, but he still nodded in agreement. The woman looked down at the garter in Jayne’s hand and smiled. “How long are you both here for?”

Jayne explained their situation and how they came to be part of the wedding party.

“Congratulations to you both,” she responded. “I really think this is fate dealing you a hand here. You should grab it while you can. It would be so sweet to see you both enter a Cuckold marriage as well and so soon after your marriage too. It would be lovely.”

Jayne smiled. “Are you... in a... “

“Cuckold marriage?” she cut in. “Of course, all of us are here. Not everyone has gone through a formal ceremony though yet, but I think that there may be one or two more before the week is out.”

They followed her out of the room and through the hotel to one of the three pools in the hotel complex. There seemed to be more people there than were at the wedding itself and they found themselves a table. A waiter came round and took their drink orders and as they waited for his return, the couple of the focus of celebration, Tom, and Sandra, came and joined them. Steve felt a little uncomfortable with all the attention they were being given, but Jayne seemed quite happy and began quickly asking questions.

Tom and Sandra had been married almost twenty years having married in their late teens after she became pregnant. Their two children, a boy, and a girl had now left home to pursue further education and careers, and they were now on their own. “I’ve been cuckolding Tom for years,” she told them, “with his permission of course. Having the kids at home was quite difficult as they grew older with our lifestyle, but now they have flown the nest it’s so much easier.”

“So why the formal cuckold marriage ceremony then?” Jayne asked.

“I met this guy from an interracial website, and we were in bed together one night, in fact, it was mine and Tom’s wedding anniversary, and he began telling me about a cuckold wedding that he had been part of a few months earlier,” she told us. “The ceremony was similar to ours, but he had been there with a group of guys who took turns with the bride to consummate the marriage. I was fascinated by it all, and a few weeks later he introduced Tom and me to the couple, and we got talking and well... the rest is history.”

Jayne looked across at Tom who sat in silence. “So what made you take this step instead of just carrying on the way you were?”

He reached across and took his wife’s hand. “Well up until that time it had always been a joint decision as to who Sandra slept with. In fact, I did most of the matchmaking for her, but after meeting with that couple, it changed things. She was the dominant one in the relationship, and she found her own lovers and her husband just played a loving but passive role. That was the role that I had always wanted to play,” he said looking deep into Sandra’s eyes. “Sandra has such a sweet yet firm dominance about her.”

“So you like being bossed about then?” Jayne asked.

He shook his head. “It’s not being bossed about,” he responded. “It’s hard to explain but take the decision to have Darius and Henry to consummate the marriage, for example. They both offered their services, and I would have been happy with either one of them, but Sandra just turned round and said ‘I think I’ll have both. Let’s get this marriage off to proper start’. “

“You didn’t mind her having two men together them?” Steve asked.

He shook his head. “Oh no, I have seen her with three guys before now. It’s such a pleasure watching her get pleasured like that. But in this instance, I won’t be allowed to see anything. Sandra has insisted that when she sleeps with them again tonight, I will be in a room of my own, which I will find that very exciting.”

“Won’t you be wondering what they are doing?” Steve asked.

“That’s a new pleasure I have discovered,” he answered. “There was a time when Sandra would head off to bed with her lover alone but leave the door wide open, so I could watch from the hallway but all that changed a little while ago. I get to hear but not to see and that generates its own excitement.”

Sandra squeezed his hand. “I think that he’s also looking forward to me making my own choices as well when we get home, aren’t you darling?”

He smiled tenderly at her.

“I bet you are so looking forward to me saying ‘yes’ to your boss next time he asks me out, aren’t you?”

His expression changed for a moment.

“Pete is such a randy bugger,” she said. “He’s always wanted into my knickers but I’ve always held back out of respect for Tom but from now on... well it’s my choice who gets into them now isn’t it darling?”

“Of course.” He responded as the waiter returned with drinks.

Tom and Sandra left to go and chat to other guests leaving them alone once again and enjoying their drinks.

“Do you keep wondering if you are going to wake up any moment and find that all this was just a dream?” Jayne asked.

Steve smile. “Yes, but all this is real isn’t it? No one will ever believe us when we get back home and tell them.”

Her hand found its way to his knee, and she gave him a gentle squeeze. “I could really do with a fuck just now.” She said very quietly.

“As long as it’s just with me,” Steve responded with a smile.

Jayne laughed. “Now you don’t think that I’m the sort of wife that would cuckold you do you?”

Steve laughed for a moment, but inwardly he was starting to think that maybe she would be capable of it.

“I would never be unfaithful to you darling,” she told him, sensing his insecurity.

He laughed nervously. “But it’s not unfaithfulness if it’s with permission is it, like what is happening here?”

Her hand moved slowly up his thigh and rested close to his groin. “No it isn’t,” she responded quietly as her fingertips touched his hardness. “And you are not the type of man to give his wife permission to fuck other men are you either?”

The atmosphere between them was now very intense, and their silence was broken by the appearance of a waiter informing them that the wedding buffet was ready and asking them to follow him.

They held hands as they followed the waiter to the food area. They found themselves seated at a round table with three other couples. The wine flowed freely, and conversations inevitably turned to cuckolding. Jayne and Steve were the youngest of the couples. Bill and Nancy were five years older than them and from Florida; they had been in the lifestyle for just over three years.

There’s was an interesting story. They had started out as swingers, deciding to give it a try at a party, but Nancy wasn’t keen on sharing Bill with other women. Bill, on the other hand, got his greatest enjoyment from hearing Nancy with another man in the next bedroom. It was after their fourth swinging session that they decided to just do cuckolding. They had a circle of friends who were into the lifestyle, and some of them had experienced a cuckold wedding ceremony. This was their first wedding, and they were seriously considering going through the ceremony themselves.

The other two couples were much older than them and had been in the lifestyle for over twenty-five years. One couple, Fred and Julie, were from London and Joe and Clare were originally from Manchester but now lived in Spain. They had both taken part in cuckold wedding ceremonies and were doing their best to encourage them and Bill and Nancy to take the plunge.

Julie explained how they went to Florida for their wedding. “I was completely naked for my ceremony,” she told them. “That is apart from the wedding veil that I had kept for all those years. Fred was naked too, apart from his cock cage. Everyone else was fully dressed.”

Steve looked puzzled when she mentioned the cock cage, and she explained to him exactly what it was. “I bet practically every married man here is wearing one,” she said. “You should get one for your husband, Jayne love. They’re under-dressed without one.”

StevenTayler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StevenTayler

Jayne laughed as Julie continued with their ceremony. “There were thirty people present,” she explained, “ten couples and ten single guys; one of whom was the Preacher who officiated. The other guys, all African Americans as well, were there to cuckold Fred.”

“All nine of them?” Jayne asked.

She laughed and shook her head. “No, the Preacher took his turn first,” she replied. “He fucked me over the table in front of all the guests and then I was taken into an adjoining room by the others for a train pulling session.”

“Train pulling?” Steve asked.

“It’s where the men take turns one by one. As opposed to a gang bang which is more of a free for all.”

Steve noticed the smiles from the others at his innocence.

“You must have been bloody sore!” Nancy said.

Julie laughed. “It was a bit but the guys were quite gentle with me,” she replied. “They were nearly all ready to go again when the last one finished, but they let me clean up and have a rest and a few drinks before they stated on me again.”

“How did you feel watching it all Fred?” Bill asked him.

“Bill played his part too,” Nancy cut in. “He’s bisexual, and he had his duties to fulfill.”

Both Jayne and Steve looked at her with questioning looks on their faces. “He made sure that they were all nice and hard and cleaned up.” She answered with an exaggerated lick of her lips.

They got the message.

“It’s not a mandatory thing is it?” Bill asked.

“It’s not mandatory, no,” Nancy answered. “But it... well how shall I put it? It is considered a nice way of helping out his wife to get maximum pleasure as well as paying his respect to the Bull.”

Jayne looked at Steve and gave him a smile. He felt uncomfortable because he knew that look on her face only too well. When she wanted something, she could be very persuasive in getting her own way. But before either of them could speak Tom and Sandra suddenly appeared at the table with a large photo album. “Hi Guy’s,” Sandra said. “These are our wedding pics. Take a look and pass it on to the next table.”

Nancy took the album from her and laid it down in front of her and Bill and began to slowly flick through to pages. They could see from their viewpoint that it showed pictures of Sandra with Darius and Henry. The album next went to Fred and Julie, who like Bill and Nancy, flicked slowly through each page.

Jayne had already seen most of the pictures by the time Julie passed it to her and Steve, but she still took her time turning each page. The first picture showed Sandra between the two men at the table in the room that the ceremony took place in. The next one showed them all together again but this time in the bedroom with a large double bed waiting for them in the background. The next one showed Darius and Henry starting to undress Sandra. This was followed by one showing Sandra with the wedding dress around her ankles. Next came one showing her naked except for her stockings and garter belt and with her arms around the waists of the two men.

Then followed a series of photos showing her stripping Darius and Henry and performing oral sex on them, before a host of others showing them all in various positions having sex. There were close up shots of her being penetrated by both men and close up shots too showing their cum oozing out of her sex. The final photo showed Sandra lifted in the air by the two men with legs splayed and their huge dangling cocks glistening with her juices. Jayne gave that one a good look before passing the album to Joe and Clare.

“I never had any photos taken of my consummation,” Julie said, “I wish we had now.”

“We did,” Clare suddenly piped up. “Joe took lots of my Bull Eric and me over the three days of our honeymoon.”

Julie laughed before turning to Jayne. “You must have someone taking photos at your consummation Jayne.” She said.

“We... we won’t be having a ceremony,” Jayne answered.

“Oh, you must have one.” Clare chipped in.

“We... we’re not in the lifestyle,” she told her. “We’ve only just got married.”

Julie laughed. “Then you must start as you mean to go on, love.”

Joe turned to Steve and looked at him. “You should let her Steve,” he told him. “Jayne’s a very attractive girl, and she’s going to get lots of offers throughout your marriage. Most she will laugh off, but there will be some that she might want to take up. You should give her that freedom.”

“B... but isn’t that a recipe for disaster?” Steve asked.

Clare looked up at him. “It’s the affairs that are a recipe for disaster Steve,” she told him. “Believe me; I’ve been down that road. I was having men behind Joe’s back because I needed more than he could give me and every time I was racked with guilt and thought about leaving him for whichever guy I was seeing at the time. But I knew that I would only do the same with them too; I’m that type of woman. Anyway, Joe found out about one man that I was seeing and after a good talk about everything he allowed me to carry on and here we are still together and much happier than we were before.”

“But you must get fond of the guys you go with. Surely?” Steve responded.

“Of course, you develop a fondness,” Julie cut in. “You can’t get that intimate with someone and not do, but at the end of the day we’re having our cake and eating it. It’s just about sex.”

“Well, we’re happy as we are,” Steve said.

Julie looked at Jayne. “Are you, love?” She asked. “You’ve seen those photos. You can’t tell me that after looking at them, you aren’t tempted. You saw the look on Sandra’s face when they fucked her. That was no actress posing for the camera; that was a woman having the best sex of her life.”

Jayne gave a faint smile.

“Did I hear my name being mentioned.” A voice suddenly said. It was Sandra.

Julie laughed out before explaining to her the gist of the conversation with Jayne and Steve. She looked at them as she leant on the table with both hands. “Well, I wouldn’t advise this lifestyle for everyone,” she told them. “You really need to have a very strong relationship with your partner or husband but it can be very fulfilling and a lot of fun for those that are in it.”

“And what a lot of fun you’re having.” Clare laughed.

Sandra laughed back. “Yes, I’ve got almost a whole week with Darius and Henry.”

“You’re going to be pleasantly sore the whole week.” Julie chipped in.

A round of laughter followed.

“I’m even tempted to put my diaphragm away.”

There was a chorus of ‘wows’ from the other three couples.

“You... you wouldn’t do that would you?” Jayne asked her.

Sandra laughed. “Probably not. But if I was ten years younger, I might well be tempted.”

It was Jayne’s turn to say ‘wow.’

“Would Tom let you do a thing like that?” Steve asked.

“Steve,” she answered. “These are female-led relationship. If I wanted to have a child with another man, Tom would have to go along with it.”

“But... “

Sandra leant over to get closer to him. “That is the ultimate cuckolding act for a husband, Steve.”

He swallowed hard. “But the child would be... “

“Coloured Steve,” she completed. “No hiding from that is there? Everyone would know that your wife has slept with a black guy.”

Steve just stared at her.

“I know a few married couples with interracial children produced by other men and they are very happy.”

“And what about the wives,” Jayne cult in. “Don’t they feel some sort of shame?”

Sandra shook her head. “Most of our close friends and work colleagues are aware of our lifestyle, and I know that most of the women especially are very envious of us. They hate being stuck in a monogamous relationship. A lot of them are having affairs to compensate, but they don’t have the freedom I have.”

Jayne looked at her and knew there was truth in what she was saying. She had to admit that she admired her in many respects and she also had to admit that she was feeling a little envious of her too.

“You have some time before you go back home don’t you?”

Jayne nodded.

Sandra smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “Well I’ll be around for most of it,” she said. “If you change your minds give me a shout. I could even let you have Darius and Henry for the night if you wish; they come highly recommended.”

Jayne found herself smiling. She turned to Steve and could see the look of horror on his face, so she gripped his hand and shook it. “Don’t look so worried,” she told him. “I won’t be cuckolding you... not just yet anyway.”

He laughed nervously.

“Give it a week at least!” Sandra laughed.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2012

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments