Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Wife. Chapter 5

"And the ruining of...."

14
6 Comments 6
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I had christened him cueball, because of the ball like lump in the center of his penis, and it had stuck. It was partly due to it being easier to refer to him in a joking manner, and partly because it was better than saying his actual name, which felt bitter on the tongue.

Of course I was jealous of him. He had come into our home, with his obscenely huge cock and shook our world's. He'd taken it, and waved it like a wand, and put my beautiful wife under his spell. And she had been his, All his. She had ached for him, I could tell, in a way she'd never ached for me. It was hard to justify what price I may have paid for that night. I had certainly lost something but what, I could not tell.

Still I was also very grateful to him and that night. For no better reason than the fact that he'd reopened her mind to the possibilities and joys of sex. Before him, in recent years, our sex life had been good in flurries. When the mood took us we would burn hot, as we had in our earlier days. But a lot of the time we would go through the motions. As if by duty. Only seldomly would sex be driven by passion. These hot times were often months apart. Looking back it was largely unsatisfying.

Things needed to change. We were far too young to settle into a sparse routine, and thanks to him, and my fantasy, we'd discovered this to be true. We felt liberated. The best sex of our lives. We got up to all sorts. The whole expanse of what was out there thrilled us.

Within two weeks of that fateful night I had brought out the dildo again. She had raised a suspecting eyebrow and smiled at the thought. But more to the point, she hadn't turned it away.

As I had knelt next to her naked body, oiling its bulbous end, she showed me the palm of her hand, and asked for some lube of her own. I poured some out for her and she rubbed it enticingly over her pussy. Invitingly, So very sexy. Gently caressing her inner thighs with light fingers, I teased its rubber bellend up and down her glistening slit. She lay back in acceptance, her pussy wet and willing, waiting to to be filled.

She had been a little skeptical of course. Mainly wondering how it would feel, whether it would hurt and whether she might enjoy it just a little too much. But she was there, and awake, and ready to try it. God bless her.

As its head probed ever more intently around her opening, she closed her eyes and held her breath. I was holding it around the ball cup base, and as I applied pressure, it bent and flicked upwards against her clit. Her body jerked in response, as she threw me a questioning glare. I moved my grip onto the middle of its length, then I proceeded.

Her outer lips separated again, but within there was resistance. It was thicker than anything she'd taken before. I wondered how I would ever get inside her. She seemed reluctant to except it, even in her lubricated state. I added still more pressure, turning it gradually as to almost screw it in. Eventually her lips parted, stretching around its girth, and in it slipped, enveloped by her pink juicy flesh.

After that initial push it slipped in quite easily, half of its length disappearing within the first few slow pushes. I wasnt able to give her the full seven and a half inches straight away, her inner muscles were tight and stubborn and though I tried she edged away from the pressure I applied.

Still, after a time and some slow rhythmic thrusts she loosened up and relaxed some. She lay back, feeling her way with a look of concern on her face. She needn't of worried though. With each entry I offered her more and more of its length until after a while she was taking the whole thing with slow and deep thrusts. A sexy little sparkle glazed her eyes, yet her body still shied away from its feel.

It was a brief encounter. By the time I had gained the sort of rhythm I desired, she was telling me she didn't like it. She had accepted it and taken it with no real problems, yet psychologically, she wasn't there, and then she instructed "stop", complaining it was rubbing her painfully.

I somehow suspected if we'd continued she would of found the pleasure in it, but she was adamant, so stop we did. It was the first time and I'd definitely be introducing it again at some point, I knew, so I was happy. Watching her reaction to its feel, even if she tried to hide it, enjoyment was there. Watching it fill her just that bit more than she was used to. It was all very exciting.

When we spoke of it a few days later she had stuck to her story of not really enjoying it. But even then as we spoke, I saw that sexy little twinkle in her eye. She also said, "If you like it, I will do it again, but just for you." I would let her stick to that story, knowing all to well if she infact didn't like it, she would never do it again, period.

My wife had become very vocal towards what turned her on, and what didn't, and it wasn't long before she pushed an unsuspecting fantasy on me.

Now I'm open minded. I can normally find a little something in most perversions that can turn me on, within reason. So I was ecstatic when she approached me and whispered in my ear "I want to be dominated." It was like christmas, followed by a two week beach holiday, but more saucy.

Instantly this became my number one priority in life, and to make it even better, whilst explaining herself she stated, quite seriously, that she wouldn't entertain any 'mamby pamby crap, If your going to do it, do it properly."

She wanted to be tied and blindfolded, and then.... well that bit was up to me.

This gave me plenty of scope for thought. First I had to arrange some ties, the easy bit. Then I had to think of a game plan, the not so easy bit. Honestly it got quite stressful, such was my desire to meet her bidding.

I began, like with most things in my life, by Googling it. Wife tied up and dominated was a good start. And I wasn't left wanting. Some of the movies I was presented with were really quite hot, and from them I devised something of a game plan.

AntonellaReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaReed

Within days, three I think, the scene was set. Battle would commence.

She wanted to be dominated!

I had fashioned some wrist binds from an old inner tube. I planned to tie her hands together with the soft durable rubber and then with some thin rope, tie them to the headboard of our bed. It was all quite simple really, but I hadn't been able to test them on her so I was a little concerned. My efforts to prevent chafing or discomfort would surely go appreciated. I just hoped it would stand the test in strength. The headboard was quite rickety and I was no knotsmith. What I had planned for her would hopefully have her thrashing around quite vigorously. Only time would tell.

Still I was quite confident I could restrain her. I hid my box of delights under the bed. A mixture of crude toys were assembled, including a couple of vibrators, a candle and a dildo, oh and a wooden spoon for some reason. It just seemed a good idea at the time. I'm not sure why. I knew I would be under prepared but I hoped this would be the first of many such events, and that I would learn as I went along.

I was ready for her. She knew something was going on and I did get the impression she wasn't totally in the mood for it. She'd come home with a bit of a grump on. The sort of mood that invited an argument. But I would not take the bait, and come bed time I summoned her, and like the trooper she is, she followed my lead and went with my plans.

I had her lie on her back as I cuffed her hands tightly with the rubber tubing. She was wearing her pyjamas, a loose vest top and some thin baggy bottoms. If I'd had the foresight, I would of removed her top prior to the tying, but I didn't, mental notes were made.

It got a bit fiddly tying the rope firmly enough around her cuffed hands, but after a time she was restrained. I thought tying her legs would be better left for another outing. Start small and work your way up. But she seemed a little surprised, maybe even disappointed. Another mental note was made. I was beginning to wonder just how far she was willing to go. The thought excited me.

So there she lay on her back, her hands tightly bound above her head. It only remained to blindfold her, and then she was mine. Conveniently we already had a blindfold. It had come free with one of the vibrators, and although it was flimsy and cheap feeling, it did the trick well. She was ready.

Be domineering be domineering..... I kept telling myself, but it wasn't quite that simple.

As I took hold of her pyjama bottoms, about her ankles, and pulled them off, in one fluent tug, she smiled, a sexy little smile that said ooh.. Maybe I could get in the mood for this.

Now, did I go in rough straight from the start, or play it a bit more gentle and tease her? My game plan dissolved at first sight of her lying there tied and naked from the waist down. Her recently trimmed bush was calling to me, tempting me, but I knew I had to fight off my own urges. I had a role to play here and I had to deliver.

I decided to hold back on touching her obvious areas, the eternal triangle. Still I was hit by an urge to reveal her fully. So I pulled up her top, over her head and onto the ties about her hands. Now she looked fabulous. Her boobs warm and soft and her stomach so pale and tender. I simply stood there for a long moment admiring her.

Knowing she couldn't see me looking was a thrill. I watched her for some time. Her legs moved nervously, side to side, Pressed together. her goods hidden between her soft milky thighs.

Eventually my wife, who had slowly become more agitated by my lack of action, spoke out. 'Are you still here?' Her head moved side on as to seek the answer. I must say a certain thrill came over me at that moment. Something of a power trip.

Be domineering, I once again told myself and with that I reached out and firmly took a grip of her chin, my fingers digging into her cheeks roughly. I leant in, her shocked breaths on my face, and said "you don't talk!" And then to my own surprise I slapped her across her cheek. Not to hard, but hard enough to send a shiver of regret through me.

Her reaction was one of shock. I could only guess what her eyes would of said but her mouth stiffened and she pushed her head back into the pillow. Her breath was slightly trembling as she blindly awaited my next move. I believed the anticipation was making her rather nervous. I let it linger for a moment.

It was very erotic, to say the least, seeing her laid out in front of me, naked and powerless. My urges changed. A beast had been awakened within me. The very thought of her fear, It drove an all new perverse lust deep into my stomach. I wanted to slap her again. I wanted to bend her over and leave red hand marks all over her perfect white ass.

I grabbed her leg and forced it over the other, exposing her arse cheek. Then with force, I brought my hand down and onto it with a fleshy slap. Her hips tensed in response and she let out a gasp of pain. I did it again and her legs stiffened as to hide her sore cheek from another blow.

I knelt in pinning her legs with my knee. I then grabbed her ass hard squashing it in my fingers. She deserved this. She needed punishing. I smacked her again and again, hard enough to make her cry out in pain. The headboard creaked in dispute to her struggles. Her body bucked and I was forced to wrestle her quite powerful legs as she tried to push me off.

I was able to pin her down again using my weight. During the struggle she'd rolled over onto her front. Her pale ass cheek wore a crimson badge. She whimpered slightly, struggling with the binds. I feared they had tightened as she twisted, but I let it drift, her full, naked bum taking my full attention. One cheek milky white, smooth and untouched. The other red, angered by my hand.

It needed evening out... 

Published 
Written by Ozel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments