Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lovely Evening

"My cuckold journey begins again"

112
15 Comments 15
5.6k Views 5.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words

We are a couple in our early forties with two daughters. My wife, Kate, is a loving wife and mom, and I guess what you might call a MILF. She is five feet, six inches tall, with a good figure and lovely full breasts. In our early marriage, when our oldest was about three, we had a foreign holiday during which Kate and I had our first ever sharing experience.

In truth, it was more of a cuckold experience, as Kate had sex with another man while I watched, wanked, and had an amazing time seeing my wife pleasured by a stranger. It was a one-night thing, totally unplanned, but the memories have stayed with us over the years. They are often the fuel for some passionate fucking when we talk about what we did that night as we cuddle in our marital bed.

One thing that we both can't get out of our minds is the risk we took with Kate fucking the guy unprotected. Kate was fertile at the time and took three cum loads. Fortunately, she did not fall pregnant, but the rush we both experienced from the situation has kept us horny virtually every day since.

Back to the present, and we have been talking more and more about us enjoying another cuck experience. I have to say it is mostly me doing the encouraging, but I know Kate is up for it too. I'm desperate to share Kate again, and my wish is for us to spend a night at a hotel, have Kate flirt with a guy in the bar, and end up with him joining us in our room. I have no specific type of guy in mind; whoever Kate hits it off with is okay with me. The important thing is that they are strangers.

I had a vasectomy after our second child was born, so Kate has not been on birth control for some twelve years. At forty-two, the risk of her getting pregnant is far lower than it was when we did it before; she was twenty-four at the time, but the risk is still there and real, and I know it would turn us both on immensely. It has been our pillow talk fantasy for nearly twenty years.

Our earlier encounter was in the days before mobile phones, so we did not have the opportunity to film, and we had to recall the evening in our own memories, so this time part of my desire is to film any encounter.

For the last few months, I have been looking at hotels and planning a weekend away, leaving our oldest to look after our other daughter so Kate and I could travel alone. I was keeping a watchful eye on the dates too, as I was sneakily trying to arrange them at a time when I knew Kate would be most fertile.

Then, out of the blue, we received an invitation to a friend’s wedding. They were getting married at short notice at a venue on the South Coast. The wedding was on a Saturday, so we could travel on Friday evening after work and stay the night. We spoke with our daughters, and our eldest was all ok with staying home that weekend and looking after the youngest, saying it would be good for me and mom to have a weekend away.

To be honest, I did not really think about our fantasy at the time; it was a friend's wedding, and lots of people we knew would be there, so it was not really an ideal or discrete stranger hookup. However, on the drive down to the hotel, Kate and I had a little banter in the car. I was teasing her about perhaps meeting up with a stranger, and she was teasing me, saying weddings always get her horny.

We checked in and had a nice room on the top floor of what was, I suppose, a Victorian country retreat once upon a time and now a very plush hotel. We didn’t realise when we booked, but the main venue for the wedding was a separate function suite on the grounds of the hotel, an entirely modern building within easy walking distance of the older accommodation section where we were staying.

That Friday night, we got unpacked, had a lovely meal in the restaurant downstairs, and then retired to the room early. We called the girls to check that all was well at home and then snuggled in our super-king-size bed. Feeling a little horny, I started to rub Kate’s back and then moved around to her tits, starting to whisper in her ear, “Imagine this is a stranger pushed up behind you in bed, rubbing your tits.”

Kate immediately began to moan and react to my dirty chat, pushing her bum back into my cock and squirming as I massaged her tits, and then I lowered my hands down over her tummy to her neatly trimmed puss. Again, I whispered in her ear, “Do you want to feel this stranger finger your married pussy?”

Immediately, the response was Kate grinding her pussy onto my hand, which by now was worming its way into her hot pussy. We continued our foreplay with increasingly filthy chat as I finger-fucked her pussy vigorously. Next, I moved directly behind Kate and began to rub my hard cock up and down her wet pussy, teasing her. "Should I push my cock inside you? What would your husband say?"

I was now encouraging some role play, hoping for a response, and I was not disappointed as Kate took the bait and said, "My husband wants to watch me be naughty," as she pushed her pussy onto my cock.

That was it. I began to fuck her hard and fast, grabbing at her big tits and nibbling her ear as I whispered, "Take this cock, you fucking married slut."

We were both getting very turned on as our fucking became more uncontrolled, and without warning, I suddenly lost control and pumped a load of cum straight up inside my wife, just at the same time she had her own climax.

After we lay together, Kate massaged her cum-filled pussy as we talked about how hot that was, and our fantasy of Kate fucking another guy was our main pillow talk once again.

I said, "Would you really do it for me, Kate? I mean, fuck another guy again?"

Without a pause, Kate answered, "Yes, it’s so naughty; it gets me hot thinking about it. Would you really want to see me do it? Could you handle watching another guy with me?"

I assured her, "Oh my god, yes, it has me hard as fuck thinking about another guy using your pussy, fucking you hard, giving you climax after climax, my wife, mother to our kids, being a total whore, doing anything and everything to get sexual pleasure."

Wow, we drifted off to sleep, but the scene was definitely set for the weekend. I was determined that by the time the weekend was over, Kate would once again be a slut, and I would once again be a cuckold hubby.

So Saturday arrived, and we got dressed in our best wedding attire. I had a smart suit, and Kate wore a beautiful dress; it was not very revealing but did showcase her lovely tits and yummy mummy figure. Underneath, she has some black lace underwear, and she topped it off with her favourite silver necklace that our daughters bought her for her 40th birthday. It has a locket on a delicate chain, and within the locket is a picture of our daughters. Kate wears it on special occasions.

We walked over to the wedding venue for midday and met up with the other guests; some we knew and, of course, others we didn't, but all were welcoming and friendly. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and before long, we were ushered into the function room for the reception, evening meal, and entertainment. At our table, there were another five couples, two of whom were around our age, and we knew them both as we had met at previous events held by the bride and groom. The other couples were new to us; one couple, Jen and Steve, were probably around forty, lived near the venue, and were very pleasant to chat with. The other two couples were younger, in their twenties, and knew each other; I think they were friends of the bride's daughter, work colleagues.

Our meals were lovely, as was the chat with the other guests—nothing special, just normal polite chat about how each knew the bride and groom, where we were from, family, etc. During the entire meal, we were looked after by a rather attentive waiter, Ed. He was probably around his early thirties, very polite, and had a great sense of humour, making regular jokes with the guests and keeping the evening relaxed and entertaining.

When the meal had finished, all guests were asked to leave the tables and gather in the bar while the tables were removed and the room was set out for an evening disco. Kate and I and the other guests from our table made our way to the bar and continued chatting and drinking.

Gradually, the lights were dimmed, the music volume increased, and before long, the younger of the guests were all busy dancing on the dance floor and having a great time. I asked Kate if she fancied a dance, but to be honest, both Kate and I are not ones for the dance floor, so we continued in the bar area, where we were joined by Ed the waiter. Ed had finished the evening and was hoping to have a couple of drinks before returning to his room in the main hotel. We started chatting, and as the drinks flowed, we became more relaxed and more open in our chat.

Ed spoke about his situation; he was married, had two kids, and, in his words, was struggling to keep things together at home as his work at the hotel kept him away during busy periods, and he and his wife were drifting apart a little. It turned out that he was not just the waiter but actually the operations director for the hotel, and he was simply helping out that evening as they were short-staffed.

We told Ed about us, how we had been married since we were twenty, we have two daughters, the eldest being twenty-one, and our youngest, thirteen, and how we were beginning to get out a little more as a couple now that the kids were older. Ed related to that and said that they certainly looked like a happy couple, and I was a lucky man to have such a lovely wife. Kate was flattered, and I secretly began to harden in my pants as I suddenly realised that Ed could be the answer to Kate and my fantasy for some no-strings sex.

To try and lead the conversation in the direction I and my cock wanted, I said to Ed that we were staying in the main hotel, and due to the loud music, etc., here in the function suite, we would like to get back to the room for a nightcap, and he would be very welcome to join us. Kate knew what I was up to right away, and when Ed wasn’t looking, she squeezed my hand and gave me a knowing look.

Ed seemed keen and said he was enjoying the company and how nice it was to chat with us, and it would be great to join us for a nightcap, so without further discussion, we began the walk across the grounds back to our room, Ed pointing out various things around the hotel as we walked, giving us the benefit of his knowledge of the old buildings. When we reached the room, Ed insisted that he call down for some drinks, and he would pay. Kate and I thanked him, and we heard he spoke with one of his staff, requesting some Champagne, three glasses, and also a bottle of Cognac. Wow, I thought. It looks like he is intending to stay a little while. Two minutes later, Ed said that he would pop down and collect the drinks to avoid the room service being added to our bill and so that he could sign off his staff discount for the drinks, and off he went.

I immediately turned to Kate and simply said, “Well?”

Kate knew what I meant and said, “Ed is a lovely guy; tonight could be fun.”

I said, “I hope so. I’m feeling very horny thinking about him and you getting it on. How do you feel?”

Kate replied, “Nervous, turned on, excited, and naughty all at once.”

Before we could talk more, there was a knock at the door, and it was Ed with the drinks. Our room was quite large, with a two-seater couch, a separate armchair, and a coffee table, so we sat down and continued our chat. Ed poured the champagne, and we toasted the bride and groom (in their absence), and then Ed raised his glass again and said, “To a lovely evening.”

This got me thinking: did he mean this innocently, or did he already have his own thoughts about how he wanted the evening to progress? My cock told me it was later, as it stirred in my pants. I made sure I grabbed the armchair as we sat, and Kate and Ed sat on the couch, her dress riding up a little as she sat. Ed found himself sitting against Kate, constricted by the size of the two-seater. He apologised and asked if he should swap with me and sit in the chair.

“Not at all; I’m sure Kate is enjoying having a handsome chap like you alongside her rather than her boring old husband," I said.

We all laughed, and both Kate and I got the impression that Ed knew where this was leading. We continued our drinks, and our talk turned more risqué, with Ed complimenting Kate on how she didn’t look old enough to have a daughter of twenty-one and another of thirteen. Kate said she was flattered and that she had done her best to keep in shape, standing up to twirl around in mock appreciation. As she swirled around, her dress rose a little, and I could see Ed eyeing Kate up and down with a look that said he liked what he saw.

I reached for the TV remote and switched it on to an easy-listening music channel so that we had a little background music, and I asked Ed if he would like to have a dance with Kate. He immediately took her hand, and they began to dance together, with Ed holding Kate tight to him and his hands just above Kate’s arse. The scene had me hot as hell, and from Kate’s expression, I knew that she was feeling very aroused by the situation. I thought to myself, This is it. Tonight I’m going to watch Kate transform from a loving wife and mom into a cock-hungry slut, and it seems I was right, as when I looked up again, I saw Kate reaching up and kissing Ed passionately on the lips. Ed was responding in kind.

celesterose1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
celesterose1

It seems the drinks and the risqué chat had played their part in setting the scene for us all, and now things started to progress very quickly. As they finished their kiss, Ed looked over to me with an inquisitive expression on his face, clearly waiting for my approval or otherwise for his actions. I simply winked at him and gestured for him to continue; that was all the encouragement he needed. He returned to kissing Kate and, at the same time, reached behind her to unzip her dress.

Kate was in heaven, loving the attention, and without any hesitation, she stepped back, looked at us both, and stepped out of her dress, standing now in just her lacy underwear. We all knew now where this was leading, and Kate dropped to her knees in front of Ed and unbuttoned his trousers, easing his swelling cock out and immediately placing it in her mouth as she commenced a fabulously sexy blowjob, slow and deliberate, ensuring that I had a perfect view. Her left hand massaged his balls as she sucked, her wedding ring glistening as a reminder to Ed and to me that she was a married woman.

Ed was enjoying the attention and had realised that I was only intending to watch as he looked over to me. I had my own cock out and was wanking hard and slow as I watched Kate take his cock. I think this relaxed him and also emboldened him to be more assertive with Kate as he held her head and forced his cock deep in her throat.

I could see that his cock was larger than mine—not huge but certainly longer and thicker than my cock; he was circumcised too. He began to talk to Kate, telling her how good it felt and warning her he was going to stop if she carried on. Kate heard him and continued with purpose, wanting to milk his cock for all she was worth, allowing it to go deep into her throat. Finally, Ed pushed forward and said he was coming. Kate took the first few spurts straight into her mouth, and then, for my pleasure, leaned back a little and jerked his spurting cock all over her tits, which were now exposed as she had removed her bra during the blowjob.

Seeing my wife act in such a way with cum in her mouth and over her tits had me cumming too, and I jerked onto the floor as I watched Kate swallow Ed’s cum and then lean back, rubbing the remainder into her tits. I could see big globs of his seed clinging to her locket.

As we all took a moment to relax, I said, "Well, that escalated quickly.”

To which we all laughed, and it broke the ice a bit. Ed was looking at me as if for reassurance that I was okay with everything. I put his mind at rest by simply getting up, pouring us all another drink, handing him a cognac, and saying, “Cheers, here’s to a lovely evening.”

From that point on, we were totally relaxed with each other and the situation, and we moved to the bedroom, where Kate stripped completely and got into the bed, followed by a now-naked Ed. I sat in the chair by the bed, naked except for my pants, but with my cock out and in my hand. Ed and Kate began to kiss again and explore each other’s bodies. Ed’s hands were between Kate’s legs, fingering her married pussy, and Kate was rubbing Ed’s body and caressing his cock back to life.

Kate looked at me and said, “Are you ok? Is this what you want?”

I replied, “Oh god, yes, I want you to enjoy yourself; do the things we have fantasised about for so long; tonight is your night.”

By now, Ed’s cock was getting hard once again, and he moved up to be alongside Kate and slightly over her, rubbing her tits as he fingered her pussy. He was whispering in Kate’s ear, and she turned to me and said, “Ed wants to fuck me, honey; are you ok with that?”

Oh wow, this was our fantasy in reality, and Kate was playing her part as we had played it in our minds many times, humiliating me a little and making sure I knew what a slut she was going to be. I replied, “Honey, I want you to do whatever you want.”

Kate’s response was to simply pull Ed on top of her and to ease her legs apart. Ed then spoke again, this time loud enough for me to hear clearly. “Do I need a condom?”

I think the way he asked the question was sort of directed at us both. Kate looked at me, and I said, “No condoms tonight. Kate and I had agreed that if we found ourselves in this situation, then we wanted to maximise the experience and go bareback, so if you're OK with it, Ed?”

Ed simply looked back at Kate, who reached down with her left hand and guided his bare cock to the entrance of her married pussy, and looked into Ed’s eyes, saying, “You heard my husband fuck me; my pussy and my body are yours tonight.”

Ed pushed into Kate in an instant, and she reeled back in pleasure. I was so turned in, I was wanking hard as I watched his cock slide in and out, glistening with Kate’s juices. It was unreal; I couldn’t help but think, What would her friends and family make of her now, on her back, taking a strange bare cock into her while I sit and watch? It was a surreal experience.

Ed did not disappoint; he was fucking Kate hard, really getting into his role as stud. After ten minutes, he pulled out and had Kate get on all fours right in front of me, then got behind her, making sure that I could see clearly as he slowly pushed his cock back inside her hot pussy. He fucked her hard and deliberately in this position, hands on her back and making sure he was getting as deep inside her as he could. I was imagining his cock right up inside Kate, touching her cervix with each thrust. The thought had my cock weeping.

As I mentioned, I had a vasectomy many years ago, and Kate is not on any form of birth control. This thought had me hard as rock, and I know from our pillow talk that it will also have Kate permanently on the edge of orgasm.

Ed started to whisper to Kate that he was close; she continued to meet his thrusts, and he then asked her, “Are you on the pill, babe?”

She looked at me and then answered Ed. “No, I’m not, but I want this tonight, Ed, and Chris wants it too; cum in me.”

I added my own thoughts. "Ed, do it; fucking fill her up; it’s our fantasy; we both want it.”

He then stopped with the questions and got back to fucking Kate hard and fast. I think knowing he was deep inside a fertile wife with her husband watching on had him in ecstasy, and before long he began to jerk and grunt as he pumped a full load of virile sperm deep inside my wife.

Oh, wow, we had finally done it again. Just like all those years ago, we fulfilled our widest fantasy and invited a complete stranger into our bed, letting him use Kate as his cum dump and for our own mutual pleasure.

As Ed pulled out of Kate, I could see his seed seeping from her used pussy, and it was glistening all over his cock too. He looked at us both and said, “That was something special.”

I joined them on the bed, and we all snuggled down, caressing Kate and talking about what had just taken place. Ed asked if this was something we did often, and Kate and I told him that only once had it happened before, and that was the best part of twenty years ago, and tonight had been the result of many years of pillow talk and fantasy chat.

He asked if Kate was really unprotected, and we confirmed that indeed she was not on birth control, although at 40+ we were not looking to get pregnant, but the risk was a rush for us both and something that we promised ourselves we would experience again after it first happened when we were on holiday years ago. It is so hard to explain to someone else, but the added thrill of knowing your wife is surrendering her whole body to another man, including the risk of getting knocked up, is something that is just incredible, and for Kate, she described it as her expressing her slurry side, proving to herself she can do what she wants with her body and is willing to do anything to please me too.

I told Ed that when we return home after tonight, we will be back to Mr. and Mrs. Boring, just mom and dad, but tonight all rules are off. Tonight Kate is a slut and wants to be used like one, and I want to watch her be pleased.

I reached over and began to finger Kate’s pussy. I could still see Ed’s cum seeping out, and I pushed it back in with my fingers, pushing it deep up inside her, getting high on the wickedness of my actions and the fact Kate was a willing participant. I also saw that her locket was still covered in Ed’s cum. This made me so hot, as I knew that this locket was a gift from our daughters. It felt very naughty to have it covered in a stranger's cum. I pointed it out to Kate, and she winked with a very naughty grin. She lifted the locket to her mouth and sucked off the cum, saying to Ed that she had better get that clean before her daughters saw it.

As we cuddled and chatted, Kate asked Ed if he wanted to stay longer, and he immediately said yes. I then said that it was on one condition. He looked surprised and asked what the condition was, to which I replied, “That he keeps my wife’s pussy full of cock and cum all night!”

He smiled and said it would be a pleasure, and at the same time, he began to roll on top of Kate again. This time he understood what made Kate and I tick and played to our fantasy, saying things like, “I want to knock this married slut up tonight and send her home to her daughters with another baby onboard." Kate and I found his dirty chat a huge turn-on, and we played our part too, with Kate saying, “Fuck yes, use this pussy, show my husband what a real man can do, push your seed deep in me, and send me back pregnant.”

Fuck hearing her say those words had my cock jerking. After all, it was a real risk we were taking. She was mid-cycle, so there was a chance that she could indeed conceive. However, we were both hell-bent on taking the risk. When Ed pumped his load into her earlier, it was the hottest thing ever and the culmination of all of our dirty pillow talk over the years. Tonight, there were no limits, and we were not satisfied with a single load. Ed was now busy pushing his bare cock back inside Kate, and she was begging for more of his cum.

This time, Kate Ed fucked her deep and hard, looking straight into her eyes, and asked her if she liked his bare cock in her married pussy. She eagerly nodded and said yes. She kept whispering to him to use her and to fuck her hard. I was wanking hard and still on the bed alongside them. I was able to lean in and kiss Kate as Ed was inside her, and our tongues explored each other’s mouths as she panted from Ed’s exertions. As we parted lips, she looked at me and said, “I love you; this is so fucking good, so fucking naughty. I can feel him deep inside me, baby.”

I replied, “I love you too. Thank you for doing this for us. It’s so risky, but so fucking hot. Are you going to let him come to you again?”

Kate kissed me and said, “Yes, I want you to see it. Watch as he pumps me full.”

Ed could hear our whispering, and it was obviously having an effect on him as he increased his pace. He told Kate he was close, and she looked at him and begged him to come deep into her. “Do it, give me your cum, and knock me up for my husband.”

At the same time, she grabbed my head and pulled it to her, opening her mouth and kissing me deep as I heard Ed grunt and begin to unload inside Kate’s fertile pussy.

Well, we all slumped back into bed, hot, sweaty, worn out, and horny. Ed got off the bed and said that he was going to get dressed and make a move so that we could be together. He then collected his stuff and kissed Kate once more before saying goodnight. We both thanked him for a wonderful evening and said, Please don’t worry; we will not be contacting you again. This was a special night and a one-off experience, and regardless of what happens, we will not be back in touch. With that, he was gone, and we were alone in bed, naked, and cuddled together.

Next morning, we sat at breakfast looking at each other with a naughty grin. We were both still turned on from our experience the night before; there was no sign of Ed; however, there were a few of the wedding guests that we recognised and made polite chat with. We all said what an amazing evening we had last night; little did they know ours was rather more special.

On the drive home, we continued to talk about Ed and our night of raw sex. The only regret was that, in the excitement of the situation, I had forgotten to record any of the action on my phone. Kate said, “Maybe next time.”

Which immediately made my cock twitch.

While the night was over, the excitement carried on for another couple of weeks as we waited patiently and nervously for Kate’s period. In the meantime, I would imagine Ed’s sperm swimming inside Kate and thinking about her on her back, begging Ed to cum in her. We had family meals with us all around the table, including our daughters and Kate’s parents, and my mind would drift to picturing Ed’s cum running out of Kate’s pussy and her begging him to knock her up. What on earth would her parents think of their daughter if they knew? Kate was sitting there, all innocent, but she could possibly have a stranger's baby in her womb.

Kate’s period did arrive, and we were relieved on one hand, but now we missed the anxiety and sexual rush of not knowing. I think that we both know that this won’t be our last adventure.

Published 
Written by Wbchris2018
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments