Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part V

"Dawn and Bradley continue to slowly and carefully lure Alan into the cuckold lifestyle."

42
30 Comments 30
20.8k Views 20.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Bradley telephoned her that evening. She was relaxing with Alan watching television after dinner. “How’s things with you and Alan?” he asked her.

Dawn excused herself and took her mobile into the kitchen to talk. “Everything is fine,” she responded before telling him about their conversation earlier.

“So he’s okay with getting cuckolded to keep his job?”

“It’s hard to say exactly,” she responded. “I think he feels bad about letting you fuck me to keep him in a job but at the same time, he’s enjoying being cuckolded. He loved hearing about what we did. He came in my hand very quickly.”

He chuckled. “I think I know what you mean though,” Bradley replied. “It’s the mix of guilt and shame and the sexual arousal from it all. Anyway, how are you with things?”

“Hmmm,” she murmured softly. “I’m enjoying keeping him in a job. I just hope I am doing well enough.”

Bradley laughed. “I’m glad,” he told her. “So far you are doing okay and after all, cuckolding is all about keeping the wife happy and fulfilled.”

“Talking of being fulfilled, when will we be meeting up again?”

“I’ll let you know when you I require the use of your body again,” Bradley said. “But next time I want to spend the whole night with you?”

“I see.”

“Not sure where though at the moment, my bed or yours.”

“I’m easy with either,” Dawn replied. “I think Alan would prefer my bed. He would sleep in the spare bedroom though.”

“He could also use my hotel room,” Bradley suggested. “While I take his place in your bed of course.”

“I never thought of that.”

“It will give me the opportunity and privacy to fuck you anywhere I want to in the house.”

“You have a filthy mind,” Dawn told him as she warmed to the idea.

“Does he have a favourite armchair?”

“Yes. Why?” Dawn asked.

“Has he ever fucked you it?”

“Not that I can recall,” she answered. “We’ve fucked on the settee a lot of times though.”

“Hmmmm,” Bradley murmured. “We can do that too. But I’m imagining you right now naked in his chair. Your legs spread over the arms and me fucking the hell out of you.”

“Oooooh, yes please.”

Bradley was silent for a moment. “I think you should pack an overnight bag for him on Friday,” he said eventually. “He can sleep here and I’ll spend the night with you.”

“If that is what sir desires.”

“That is what sir desires,” he snapped. “And don’t let me find you wearing panties when I come round to exact my regular payment to keep your husband in work.”

It was Dawn’s turn to be silent for a few moments as she took in what he had just said. “Will that be all, sir?”

“That will be all for now,” he responded. “One more thing, I don’t want you letting Alan fuck you for the rest of the week. Let him have as many handjobs as he wants but I don’t want him inside you.”

“Sure.”

“Your cunt belongs to me, remember.”

Dawn felt lightheaded.

“Well, I’ll let you get back to your husband then. I’m going to ring Robyn and tell her all about you.”

“Goodnight then Bradley”

“Goodnight to you as well Dawn,” he responded. “And by the way, thank you for this afternoon. “You’re a fantastic shag.”

Dawn smiled as she headed back to the lounge.

 

~~

 

Alan waited patiently for Dawn as she spent time in conversation with Bradley. This was the part that he found hard in being cuckolded; her private moments and intimacy with Bradley. The sex act itself he could handle but it was the actual intimacy in their relationship that he was finding difficulty in coming to terms with.

Dawn ran her hand through his hair as he explained his feelings to her. “But that is what cuckolding is about Alan,” she responded when he finished.”It’s not just about the fucking, it’s everything else with it. When I let a man penetrate me I become part of him and he becomes part of me. That’s the way it is. We become one just like you and I become one. The two relationships are different though.”

He sighed. “I know,” he told her. “It’s just a case of getting used to it.”

Dawn kissed him as she rested her hand on his groin. Alan sighed. It made everything so much better when she touched him like this. She had been doing a lot of it these past few days. It was not just her gentle but firm touch that made it so good it was also her dirty, filthy talk. It was almost as if she deliberately talked to get him to accede to whatever she asked. Alan closed his eyes to the television screen as she began to unzip him again.

“You... you never told me how big he was,” he said as she pulled his trousers down his thighs.

“He’s about this big,” she told him as she held his erection upright in one hand and held her out-stretched palm at about the same height level again over it.”

He opened his eyes. “Fuck, that’s big,” he responded. “And how thick is it?”

She held his shaft with thumb and forefinger easily encompassing him. “I can’t do this with Bradley’s,” she answered. “It’s probably twice as thick as yours.”

He swore again. “You notice the difference then?”

Dawn laughed loudly. “Listen, anyone who says that a woman can get as much pleasure out of four inches as she can with ten is a fucking liar.”

Alan laughed.

Dawn continued her gentle stroking of him. “So you don’t mind me having someone bigger than you?”

Alan knew that she knew the answer to that already. He shook his head.

“I think that Bradley wants to spend the whole night with me next time.”

Alan’s whole being shook. “The whole night?” he repeated.

Dawn nodded as her grip tightened around his erection. “Yes, the whole night.”

“At his hotel?”

“I... I think he would prefer to sleep with me here.”

“In the spare room?”

She shook her head. “In our bed.”

Alan sighed. “I think I would sooner have him in the spare room with you rather than in our bed.”

“I told him that,” she lied. “But he said that a cuckold should always give his place up in the marital bed to the alpha male.”

Alan already knew that, but he would sooner have got used to the idea of them spending the whole night in bed together first before venturing to take over the marital bed. “Can’t you persuade him to stay in the spare room with you instead?”

DESIREellen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DESIREellen

“I can try,” she told him. “But I wouldn’t want to... well, upset him at this delicate stage.”

“You think he might...?”

“He has us both over a barrel at the moment Alan,” she answered. “I think we should both just go along with whatever he wants for the time being.”

“I suppose you’re right,” he sighed. “I’ll take the spare room then.”

Dawn slowly masturbated him for a few minutes before she spoke again. “Actually, I think he has it in mind for you to stay in his room at the hotel.”

What?

“Bradley was saying that when couples start off cuckolding it’s better that the husband gets used to the idea of his wife spending the night alone with her lover before she starts having her husband around them both,” she told him. “She needs to feel comfortable being with her lover first before bringing her husband in on the scene. Also, it helps the husband get to accept the new set up in their marriage.”

“So he’s coming here to spend the whole night with you and I have to stay away?”

Dawn could feel his angst but she also knew that he was still sexually excited. “We’re not going to be doing anything different,” she told him as she began to stroke more vigorously. “We’re just going to be fucking like we did this afternoon. We’ll be alone together like we were this afternoon but it will just be a little bit longer.”

Alan groaned.

“But you’ll be sleeping together as well.”

“I fell asleep this afternoon too,” she revealed. “And then I woke up and got fucked again. It was doggie style too, actually.”

Alan tried to speak but he couldn’t.

“It’s just fucking, Alan,” she said softly as she leant over and kissed him. “Just me and your boss fucking in our bed.”

He cried out as his cum began to stream out over her hand.

 

~~

 

It took a while for Alan to get to sleep that night. Dawn slept peacefully beside him, her body naked and warm. He knew that three nights from now Bradley would be beside her; her warmth and nakedness would belong to him. He remembered their first nights of sleeping together and how he used to sleep with his hand between her legs cuddling her pussy.

It was almost as if he was laying claim to his property. He reached down with his hand now and touched her but it all seemed so different. Her pussy was no longer exclusively his. He was hurting and yet the knowledge gave him an erection.

The next morning they showered and as he watched her dry herself he as her if she fancied going out somewhere that night. She agreed.

“Come back and have an early night, hey,” he said full of hope. But that night as he kissed and touched her, after getting back from the restaurant, she stopped him and told him that Bradley didn’t want her to let him sex with her. He was a little angry at first but she had touched him once again and as she unzipped him on the settee she explained why.

He knew the reason why even before she had explained. It had even turned him on when he had imagined it happening in his fantasy; the alpha male taking over as being the one to give the wife sexual satisfaction. In his fantasy, it gave him great sexual excitement being told that he could no longer fuck his wife. He was experiencing excitement now but there was a lot of pain with it as well.

Dawn told him that it would only be for a short while. “What if it isn’t, what if he insists on it all the time?” Alan asked.

She kissed him tenderly and said. “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.” Alan had little choice but to accept her answer.

 

~~

 

In the meantime, Bradley had been away from the office visiting the Birmingham and York offices of the company. The two days he had been away had been a relief for all the staff but for Alan, it was more of a relief from the embarrassment of not seeing him. Being a cuckold was far more exciting in fantasy than in reality.

Even though he had not spoken to him during his absence, Dawn had. He had phoned her on his return to his hotel on the Thursday evening. Once again, she had taken her mobile off to the kitchen to speak with him and once again, he experienced the angst of their increasing intimacy and privacy.

Dawn had been excited in getting his call. He told her that he was very horny and she offered to come over to his hotel and take care of him but he turned her down. “We have both got work in the morning and it would just be a rush,” he told her. “I like a leisurely awakening and a good fuck to start the day.” She had laughed.

Bradley told her about telling Robyn about them. She planned to come over for ten days at the end of the month and she wanted to meet with her. Dawn realised that it also coincided with half-term holidays. “She’s not bringing the kids over,” he explained. “She wants to take a look at some of the local schools.” Dawn suggested a couple of schools and she knew the head teachers well. He appreciated her help.

“Robyn would like a photo of you,” Bradley said. “Fully dressed of course. She just wants to see what you’re like.”

“I don’t see a problem with that.”

“I’ll take one tomorrow night then.”

They talked some more and then said goodnight. Bradley was tired and Dawn needed an early night as well. It was going to be a busy day tomorrow. Apart from teaching she had some shopping to do for her night with Bradley; not just something for dinner but something special to wear for him.

Dinner was easily sorted; a fuck in Alan’s armchair for starters followed by fillet steaks and a side salad. She also had her eye on a very sexy black and red Basque she had spotted in a shop in town. Then there was something to wear for bed; perhaps a nice white silk nightie – no panties of course. The hardest part was going to be getting Alan to pay for it all.

She returned to the lounge and joined him on the settee. “That was Bradley,” she told him. “Just making sure that everything was still on for tomorrow night,” she added as she reached for his groin.

He groaned as she took his erection in her hand. “I was wondering what to wear for him tomorrow. Any ideas?” She asked as she began to stroke him.

He shook his head. “I... I don’t know.”

“I thought a Basque and stockings for the first part of the evening and then a nice silk nightie to wear for bed; white of course.”

White?

“Virginal,” she said softly. “After all it will be a first time for me sleeping with another man in the marital bed.”

Alan groaned. It was all going to be easier than she thought.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments