Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures With Traci A New Lifestyle Part 2

"Steve"

81
33 Comments 33
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Previously


A year after our wedding, my young wife Traci caught me looking at a cuckold porn video on my computer. I was afraid that she'd be mad when she learned about my fantasies. She wasn't. She was curious, interested, and most surprising of all, excited. 

Prior to our marriage, my wife had been sexually adventurous, very adventurous, but on our wedding day, she stopped playing around. She explained that she loved me and didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship. 

I was disappointed, but I was ashamed of my cuckold fantasies, so I'd kept them secret. I'd never shared them with Traci. She didn't know that I would have eagerly agreed to let her continue partying with other men.

Once I was caught watching the cuckold video, the truth came out. We talked. Traci read some of my favorite cuckold stories. We decided to try the cuckold hotwife lifestyle.   

There was a lawyer, Steve Daniels. Traci had met him in the coffee shop of the building where they both worked. He'd been relentlessly flirting with her for several months. Traci was attracted to him, but she'd rebuffed his advances. He was persistent. He'd given her his business card and invited her to call him if she changed her mind.

Traci was attracted to him and he was married. She'd learned that married men were generally less complicated partners for recreational sex. 

It was Saturday. Traci and I were both excited. We both wanted her to get together with Steve. She sent a text message to him. He called her immediately. He was free and definitely interested in spending the afternoon with her. 

Traci invited him to come to our house. Steve was apprehensive when he learned that I would be there. Traci assured him that I wouldn't be a problem. Eager to spend an afternoon in bed with my young wife, Steve accepted Traci's invitation and told her that he would be at our house in an hour.

Traci and I spent the next hour preparing. At two minutes past two, our doorbell rang. Steve had arrived.


Part 2 


Traci kissed me and said, “This is your last chance. Are you sure you want me to do this?”

Smiling, I said, “I think I might be even more excited than you are.”

“I still don't understand that, but I now believe you. Nonetheless, I need to hear you say it.”

“Okay, I want you to do it. I want you to spend the afternoon enjoying sex with this man.”

“He's going to see me naked. He's going to fondle my breasts and my cunt. I'm going to suck his cock and he's going to fuck me.”

“I hope so.”

Traci laughed and then she kissed me again and said, “You get the door, I'll be right behind you.”

We hurried into the living room. When we reached the front door, I paused. Behind me, Traci said, “Don't keep him waiting, open the front door.”

I opened the door. Steve was standing on the front step. He was a tall man, at least three or four inches taller than me. I noticed that first. He was older too, maybe ten or twelve years older than I was. He was also handsome, distinguished handsome. He had a full head of long dark hair combed straight back, a rugged face, broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He was dressed in business casual, a sports coat, a dress shirt open at the collar, khakis and loafers. It was easy to see why Traci was attracted to him.

He smiled, it was a charming smile and extended his hand. “I'm Steve Daniels. You must be Terry.”

Smiling back, I took Steve's hand. As I shook it, I realized that it was much larger than mine. I remembered the old adage about big hands. His handshake was firm, but gentle. He didn't try to crush my hand. I said, “Yes, I'm Terry Hayden. I'm so glad you could come over and spend some time with Traci this afternoon.” As soon as I said it, I realized how odd it must have sounded considering the circumstances, but I also knew that it was true.

Steve stared at me. It was clear that he was also cognizant of the strangeness of the situation. After a moment he let go of my hand and said, “I'm glad Traci sent me the text. I've been hoping we might have an opportunity to get together. Your wife is a very attractive woman. I'm glad that you're amenable to allowing her to have a little extracurricular fun.”

“I am.”

Traci stepped between us and said, “Steve, we're both happy that you could come over this afternoon. Why don't you take your sports jacket off and give it to Terry.”

Steve quickly removed his sports coat and handed it to me. While I was hanging it in the front hall closet, Traci took his hand and said, “Let's sit on the couch and relax for a couple of minutes.”

Smiling, Steve said, “I like the direction this is going.”

As soon as they reached the couch, Traci turned, put her arms around Steve's neck, stood on her toes and kissed him hard on the lips. While they kissed, Traci reached down, found Steve's cock and traced the outline with her fingertips. “You're already hard. I like that.”

Steve said, “I definitely like the direction this is going.”

Traci looked at me and said, “Terry honey, before Steve and I sit on the couch I'll bet he'd love to see my tits. Why don't you remove my top.”

I was so excited that my fumbling fingers were barely able to untie the bow that held Traci's bikini top in place.

Giggling, Traci said, “It looks like my husband is just as excited about showing you my tits as I am.”

As I pulled Traci's top away, Steve said, “I can see why, you have gorgeous breasts.”

Traci looked up at Steve and said, “That was a very sweet compliment. Would you allow me to reward you?”

“What did you have in mind.”

“May I unbuckle your belt and open your trousers?”

“Definitely.”

While Traci was opening Steve's trousers, she said, “Terry, why don't you lift up my skirt and show Steve what I'm wearing underneath it.”

My hands still shaking with excitement, I raised the hem of my wife's skirt to her waist.

Steve laughed. “I love women who wear short skirts without panties.”

“When I get together with a guy, especially the first time, I almost never wear panties.” As she reached into Steve's underwear, she added, “Now that you've seen mine, I think it's only fair for me to see yours.”

Steve said, “By all means, help yourself.”

“I will.” Traci pulled Steve's fully erect cock out of his pants. It was impressive, at least eight inches with a slight upward curve.

I gasped. 

Giggling Traci said, “It appears that my husband is impressed. I have to agree with him. Mr. Daniels that is a magnificent piece of equipment.” She gently wrapped her fingers around the shaft of Steve's cock and said, “If you sit down on the couch, I'll kneel next to you. I love to suck a guy's cock while he plays with my tits.”

Steve sat down and chuckled. “I'm about to get a blowjob from a married woman while her husband watches. Life is full of surprises.”

As Traci kneeled on the couch next to Steve, she asked, “Does it bother you that Terry is here?”

“If you'd asked me earlier if it would bother me to get a blow job from a woman while her husband was watching us, I would definitely have said yes. Right now I'm so turned on that I don't care who's watching.”

“Sex can be more fun if it's a little kinky.” Traci wrapped her fingers around Steve's erection, bent over and kissed the head. After she kissed it, she looked at me and said, “Terry, why don't you sit in that chair over there. You can watch for a few minutes before Steve and I retire to the bedroom.”

As I sat down, Traci looked at Steve and asked, “Is that okay baby?” Before Steve could answer her, she took the entire head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking him. Steve's breath caught. 

I watched, mesmerized as my wife fellated another man in front of me.

After a moment, Steve said, “Yeah, it's cool, just keep doing what you're doing.”

Traci continued sucking Steve. She was totally focused on his cock. She was making love to it. I realized that I was observing a side of my wife that I'd never before seen. She was infatuated with Steve's cock. As I watched, I began to understand just how much Traci enjoyed this. I wasn't upset or jealous, I was excited. It was also clear to me that she would never again forego this pleasure. She needed it and I was her cuckold, her eager, willing cuckold. I would always encourage her to pursue these desires.

Several minutes passed. I started to wonder if Steve might be getting close to cumming, but it didn't really look like it. He still appeared to be composed. Apparently, he had excellent control. I smiled, that would make Traci happy. 

Traci finally sat up. Steve's cock was rigidly erect and shiny with her saliva. She licked her lips and said, “That was so good.” Turning to me, she added, “Thank you, baby, I really need this.”

I smiled at her.

Still wearing her miniskirt, but nothing else, my wife stood up and reached her hand out to Steve. “Come on stud, it's time for us to retire to the bedroom.”

Steve took Traci's hand. As she pulled him to his feet he tried to pull up his trousers and cover himself, but his erection was too stiff to be manipulated, so he had to leave it protruding from his pants. 

Giggling, Traci wrapped her fingers around it and used it to lead him to our bedroom. I waited for a minute or two and then I followed them. 

The bedroom door was open. I discreetly stood outside listening. 

Traci said, “Take your clothes off while I pull the bed covers down.”

I heard the sounds of Steve undressing. After a moment Traci said, “I'm ready to fuck, let's get a raincoat on you. This magnum should fit you perfectly.”

Steve asked, “Do I really need to wear that?”

“Honey, you don't know me very well and I don't know you very well. Do you really want to risk bringing an std home to your wife? I certainly don't want to risk giving one to Terry.”

“You sucked me without a rubber.”

“That's true, but fucking is riskier than sucking. If we're going to fuck you're going to wear a condom.”

“Okay. You're right.”

“Sit down, I'll roll it on you.”

I heard Steve sit down. After a moment Traci said, “There, now we're ready. Lie down I want to start out on top.”

There was more movement and then Traci said, “Oh that feels so good. Lie still baby, let me start out doing the work. You're a big boy. I need a little time to get used to having you inside me.”

I listened. I heard the rhythmic sound of the bed moving. After a moment, Traci said, “I love it when a guy plays with my tits while we fuck.”

Deciding that it was now safe to take a peek, I carefully stepped into the doorway. Our bed was positioned along the wall opposite the door, so I was looking at them from the side. 

My wife was now completely naked. She was on top of Steve facing him. Steve was playing with her large breasts while Traci slowly rocked back and forth on his cock.

I so badly wanted to take out my penis and masturbate while I watched them, but Traci was right. After I orgasmed, my arousal would temporarily ebb. It was better to maintain an erotic edge. 

Traci said, “Pull on my nipples baby. Twist them a little.”

As Steve twisted her erect nipples, Traci cried, “Oh yeah baby that's it. Let's  walk on the wild side.”

I noticed that the tempo of my wife's rocking motion was slowly increasing. Traci glanced at the door. When she saw me standing there, she smiled. I smiled back.

Traci's attention immediately returned to Steve. Extending her arms, she leaned forward and placed a hand on either side of his head. Her arms now provided some additional support which allowed her to she start grinding her hips against Steve's cock. It reminded me of the movement a lap dancer might use in a strip club, only Steve wasn't wearing trousers. He was naked and his cock was fully embedded in my wife's cunt.

Realizing that Steve and Traci's sex was rapidly building to a crescendo, I decided that I'd better withdraw to the den. I didn't want to leave. I desperately wanted to stay and watch, but I'd promised Traci that I'd be discreet and I didn't want to let her down.

I quietly slipped across the hall to the den and turned on my computer. While it was starting, I heard my wife cry, “I love your big dick, I'm going to cum on your big dick.”

While I can easily make Traci cum with my tongue, I'd never been able to make her cum with my cock. I had to admit that at that moment, I envied Steve. I smiled as I realized that this was the beginning of a new life for me. I was now a cuckold. Other men would regularly be pleasuring my wife in ways that I couldn't.

Unable to control my curiosity, I moved back out into the hallway. I heard the bed moving and then I heard breathing, heavy breathing and panting. It sounded like they were running a marathon in our bedroom.

StephanyLouise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanyLouise

Suddenly Traci cried, “I'm going to cum! Oh, fuck, yes! I'm going to cum!” And then she screamed. 

While she was screaming with pleasure, Steve grunted and said, “I'm cumming too.”

For a moment there was a clamor of cries, grunts and panting and then there was silence. I quickly retreated to the den doorway and continued listening. Finally, Traci said, “Steve, you are a magnificent fuck.”

He laughed.  “Thanks, Traci,  you're pretty good too.”

“Do you think you can rally for an encore performance?”

“Will you give me a little help?”

“Honey, I'll give you lots of help.”

“I need to make a quick trip to the bathroom.”

“Turn right, it will be the second door on your left. Before you go let's get this condom off of you.”

I moved back into the den and sat down in front of my computer. As I started a porn movie, I heard Steve enter the hallway and then I heard the bathroom door close.

A moment later, Traci stepped into the den and said, “Is it a good movie?”

Chuckling, I said, “It is, but I only know that because I've watched it before. I've mostly been listening to you and Steve.”

“And watching, I saw you.”

“I know you did. I smiled at you.”

“And I smiled back.” Traci leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Are you doing okay baby?”

“I'm doing great. Are you having a good time?”

“Oh hell yes, Steve is a great fuck.” Traci paused and stared at me. After a moment, she asked, “Is it okay for me to say that?”

“Of course it is. I want you to have fun. That's why we're doing this.”

“Okay.”

We heard the bathroom door open. Traci said, “I have to get back to the bedroom, but before I go, I have a favor to ask.”

“What do you want me to do?”

She held up the used condom and asked, “Will you throw this in the kitchen wastebasket? The one with the garbage bag lining it.”

Smiling, I took the condom from Traci and said, “Certainly, I believe that's one of a cuckold husband's many duties.”

Traci kissed my cheek again and said, “I'll see you later, cucky.”

“Have a good time slut.”

As she hurried out the door, Traci called back to me, “I'm going to have a very good time and I am a slut.” 

Chuckling, I followed her out the door holding the used condom in my fingertips. After depositing it in the garbage, I returned to the bedroom hallway. Traci had again left the bedroom door open. I stopped and listened.

Traci said, “I can't believe that you're already hard again.”

Steve answered, “It's a tribute to your cock sucking skills.”

“I have a lot of experience.”

“I'll bet you do.”

“Do want to fuck me again?”

“Damn right I do.”

“Let's get another raincoat on you.”

“I still don't think it's necessary.”

“No raincoat, no fucky.”

“Okay, if you insist.”

“I insist.”

After a moment of silence, Traci said, “There, now you're properly attired for fun.”

“How do you want to do it this time?”

“I got to  be on top last time so this time let's start with a little doggy and then you can finish on top.”

“That sounds great to me.”

There was movement and then Steve said, “I always enjoy this view.”

“You're an ass man.”

“Yeah, I am.”

Suddenly Traci gasped and said, “Oh yes! Oh, that's good. Give it to me slowly. That's right, let me have it all. I want to feel all of you inside me.”

“Your pussy feels so nice.”

“Fuck me Steve, fuck me slow and easy. Let me savor your big cock.”

I couldn't resist any longer. I had to see what was happening. I carefully stepped into the bedroom doorway and peeked. Traci was on her hands and knees. Steve was on his knees behind her. He was holding her waist as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her cunt.

They fucked in this slow, easy rhythm for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes. As I watched them, I tried to imagine the pleasure they were both experiencing. Once again, I had the urge to take out my penis and masturbate, but I again resisted. I wanted to maintain my edge of arousal.

Finally, Traci said, “Steve, it's time for you to get on top.”

I discreetly stepped back out of the doorway. I heard movement. 

After a moment, Traci said, “Okay, enough gentle sex. I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me hard.”

“Oh yeah, I can do that.” 

I heard the bed begin to rock. Eager to see what was happening, I stepped back into the bedroom doorway. Traci was on her back. Steve was on top of her. He was thrusting his cock in and out of Traci's cunt. Traci had her legs wrapped around Steve's hips. She was meeting each of his powerful thrusts with counter thrusts of her own. I watched in awe. I didn't have any idea that my wife could or wanted to be that wanton and wild during sex. I smiled. That was one of the reasons she was becoming a hot wife and I was her cuckold husband. Traci occasionally needed a little savage, untamed sex.

Suddenly Traci arched her back and cried out. She was having another orgasm. Steve didn't even slow down. He just continued savagely fucking my wife. 

Traci's orgasm lasted for several minutes. I was amazed. She later told me that it was actually several consecutive orgasms. I didn't even know that was possible.

Steve unexpectedly slowed his pace. While his powerful thrusts were still firm and deliberate, they had become more controlled. And then he pushed the full length of his cock into my wife's cunt and kept it there. I understood. He was cumming. Steve was a stud. If he hadn't been wearing a condom he would have deposited his baby cream deep in my wife's womb. 

As soon as he finished ejaculating, Steve collapsed onto my wife, his softening cock still deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close. As they lay there, I realized that this was a temporary respite. They would both soon be up and active. While I didn't know if this was the end of the show or an intermission before a third act, I did understand that it was time for me to withdraw to the den doorway. I waited there listening. 

Finally, Traci broke the silence. “Steve, that was magnificent.”

“It was. Traci, you're a tiger in bed.”

“And you are a great stud. Any chance of a third performance?”

“I think I could do it, especially with a little help from you, but it's getting late. I need to get home to my wife.”

“I understand.”

There was movement. Steve said, “I really enjoyed this afternoon. Do you think we could get together again next Saturday?”

“Steve, I enjoyed this afternoon too, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend or even a regular hookup. I love my husband, I just like a little variety.  We can get together again, but I think it has to be more like once a month than once a week.”

“I'll take once a month.” He laughed. “I'll be looking forward to it, but now I'd better get going. Will I see you in the coffee shop on Monday?”

“Of course you will. Don't forget your sports coat. Terry will get if for you.”

I hurried out to the living room and got Steve's sports coat out of the hall closet. I was waiting for him when he entered the room. 

He walked over to me. As I handed his sports coat to him. He said, “Thank you, Terry.” 

There was a moment of awkward silence. Finally, I said, “I'm glad you came over this afternoon.”

Steve smiled. “I had a great time today. Your wife is a tiger in bed, but I suppose you know that.”

I nodded.

Steve said, “I have to admit that I don't understand you, but I sure am glad that you let me spend the afternoon with Traci.”

“You don't have to understand me. It's not important. I think Traci had fun this afternoon. That's all that matters to me.”

“You're a pretty open-minded guy.”

I shrugged.

Steve said, “I'd better get going. I'm sure my wife is at home by now.”

“Maybe I'll see you again.” I opened the front door and held it for him.

“I'd like that.” 

We shook hands and then Steve walked out the door. 

As soon as he was gone, I hurried to our bedroom. Traci was still lying naked on the bed. As soon as she saw me, she asked, “Is Steve gone?”

“Yes, he is.”

“How are you? Are you okay?”

“I'm fine. How are you doing?”

Traci paused to think about my question. Finally, she said, “Honestly, I'm a little nervous.”

“Why?”

“Because I had a really good time this afternoon, but I'm not sure you want to hear that.”

Smiling, I said, “I spent the afternoon listening to you and sometimes watching you. I know you had a good time.”

“Does that bother you?”

“Not at all, I love you. I want you to have fun.”

Traci shook her head. “Terry honey, I love you so much and I'm terrified that I might have hurt you this afternoon.”

“Did you fall in love with Steve this afternoon?”

“No! Not at all, I mean he's good in bed, but now I'm really glad he's gone home.”

“Was this afternoon anything more than sport fucking?”

Traci smiled. “No, not at all.”

“So is there anything that happened this afternoon that should upset me?”

“I let another man fuck me.”

“But it was just sport fucking.”

“Yes, that's all it was.”

“Then I don't have any reason to be upset.”

Traci sat up, moved so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her. “Please sit with me.”

I sat down. Traci put her arm around me, kissed my cheek and said, “I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

“Thank you for this afternoon.”

“I enjoyed it too.”

“It's now your turn, would you like to fuck me.”

“That's not something we do very much anymore. Fucking isn't exactly one of my strengths.”

“That's true, but after my afternoon with Steve I thought you might like to do it too.”

“I'm afraid that my  performance would suffer in comparison.”

“Sweetheart, I love you. When you fuck me it will always be special.”

“Maybe in your mind, but I'll always feel like Mr. Last Place.” I smiled at Traci. “I do still want to occasionally be able to enjoy intercourse with you, but not after you've just been with a guy like Steve.”

Traci said, “I get it, so what would you like to do?”

“If I tell you you're going to think I'm a pervert.”

Traci laughed. “Terry, we pretty much crossed that bridge earlier today when I sent the text to Steve. We're both perverts and I love it, so bare your soul baby. We don't have many limits anymore.”

“Okay.” I took a deep breath and said, “I'd like to go down on you.”

Traci stared at me. After a moment she said, “Of course, I read some of your stories. I'm sorry sweetheart, I should have remembered. You let me have Steve, now we have to finish the fantasy. Actually, I should make you go down on me.”

Chuckling, I said, “Yeah, that would make it even better.”

“And then I'll reward you with a hand job. This afternoon I sucked another man's cock and let him fuck me twice, but all you're going to get is a hand job. You're right Terry, it is perverted, but were both perverts and I love it. This is delightfully kinky.”

Traci got back on the bed, propped her head up on a pillow and spread her legs. “Get your clothes off cuckboy.”

I quickly undressed. As soon as I was naked, Traci said, “Cucky, big Steve just finished giving me a world class fucking. He ravaged my pussy. I need a nice tongue massage from you.”

Traci and I were both smiling at her melodramatic instruction, but it was the perfect finish to the afternoon. I obediently crawled between her legs and kissed her still stretched pussy.

Traci sighed and then she gasped as I began gently licking her. She reached down and caressed my head. I closed my eyes and made love to her with my tongue and my lips. 

I savored the feel of Traci's dampness on my face as I recalled the image of Steve's large erection pumping in and out of this most intimate place that I was now kissing and licking.

Traci shuddered. It was a small orgasm. I continued licking her. She shuddered again. I still didn't stop. Finally, she whispered, “That was wonderful, kiss me. Kiss my pussy.”

I kissed her. It was a long, slow kiss filled with love. 

Traci tugged on my head. “Come up here. Now it's your turn.”

I crawled up the bed. Traci and I both lay on our sides facing each other. She wrapped her fingers around my erect penis and said, “Thank you so much.”

“I enjoyed it too.”

“Did you? Did you really?”

“Yes and I want it to happen again, I want it to happen a lot.”

Traci squeezed my cock and said, “I'm so glad because I do too.”

I felt the tingling in my loins building. Traci started pumping me with her fingers and said, “Terry, I want to be your hot wife. Will you let me do that? Will you let me fuck other men.”

“Yes, I want you to do it. I want to be your cuckold. I want you to fuck all the men you want.” And then I exploded. 

As I spurted semen on her hand and arm Traci giggled and said, “Terry, honey, we're going to have so much fun.”
 

 

   


 

 


 

 

 


 


 

 

  


  


 

 

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments