Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alphia Corporation - Chapter 7A

"The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie"

15
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
10.4k words 10.4k words

Carrie had had a long day Monday and Sam got up quietly early Tuesday, trying not to wake his sleeping wife.  He was rewarded with a happy wriggle and a sleepy murmur when he kissed her blonde head.

The sound of the shower starting only barely registered to Carrie, still lingering at the edges of a blissful night's slumber.  When she belatedly realized that Sam was gone and was readying himself for the office she hopped up and made the bed.  Then she perused Sam's closet and laid out on the bed her favorite Tom Ford suit she had recently made Sam purchase for himself.

"He looks so strong and handsome in these nice suits," Carrie thought to herself as she selected a Baroni tie and a dress shirt that worked with the outfit.

Then she pulled her nightgown off and stepped out of her panties.  Rummaging through her lingerie closet she peered at several choices and then selected a light pink chemise that Karen had selected for her on that wonderful shopping spree.  Karen had told her that it was a Maison Lace-Trimmed Chemise from La Perla but all Carrie knew was that it was painfully sexy.  It had spaghetti straps on her shoulders, a lovely dip between her breasts that enhanced her décolletage and the hem went barely to mid-thigh.  Brushing her teeth she admired herself in the mirror.

"He might recognize this as lingerie that Karen picked out for me for our trip to London to use to entertain the senior executives," she thought to herself, "but this morning at least it's all for Sam."

She gave herself a saucy wink and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Sam had finished his morning ablutions and was clean, shaved and ready to grab the tiger by the tail at the office.  He stopped short as he saw his clothes laid out on the bed.

He laughed softly, delighted.  As he dressed himself he wondered at how wonderful and strange his life had become.  Carrie was obviously very happy with The Arrangement and living the supportive wife role to the fullest.

As he headed downstairs he could smell the coffee and hear the radio playing softly.  His eyes, as always, went to his wife.  She was in a sexy nightgown that went down to her mid-thigh, pink silk, revealing her lovely legs.

His breath caught in his throat.  His wife was so beautiful, slightly disheveled after a night's sleep.  This Carrie was the real Carrie; his wife, his best friend and his lover.  These intimate moments, the light slanting from the kitchen window as she blew a strand of hair out of her mouth, these were theirs and they were precious.

“Hi honey!” Carrie said brightly, reaching up on tiptoes to the cabinet above the sink for the coffee cups. It caused her short nightie to rise up and expose the globes of her ass. Sam grinned because she was not wearing any panties. “I got up so we could have coffee together before you left for work.”

She glanced at Sam and noticed his happy grin and at her exposure.  She gave her husband a saucy smile and sashayed over to the breakfast table, her nipples dimpling the front of her delicate nightie.

Sam gazed happily at his wife as she brought the carafe and two cups to the kitchen table and sat down across from him.  Sam poured two cups of black coffee and handed one to Carrie.  She smiled at him in thanks and Sam saluted her with his cup.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said. "I am so lucky … these moments with you, they are so special."

"M-hm," Carrie nodded and took a sip. "This is very nice."

She reached across the table and he took her hand.  Companionably and happily they enjoyed the brief morning moment together.

When Sam finished his coffee Carrie left her seat.  Sam pushed his chair out from the table and Carrie plopped down into her husband's lap.  Sam gave her a kiss and she sighed and pulled Sam's hand to her breasts.

"I'm a little worried, honey," Carrie murmured to Sam as she curled up into her husband's lap and his strong arms.

"What?" Sam responded, surprised. "Are you OK? What's going on?"

"No, no, sweetie," Carrie answered quickly, "I am fine.  I am a little worried about you … and us," she concluded in a small voice.

"Wait a minute," Sam said perplexed and nervous now, "what the heck are you talking about?"

"I just want to make certain that you are OK with … everything," Carrie replied.  "I … I mean, I had sex with four other men last night … are you sure you are not mad at me?"

Sam sighed a release of his tension. "No, honey," he laughed and hugged his wife, "are you mad at me that that turns me on so much?"

Carrie chuckled throatily and shook her pretty head. "Not at all," she said definitively, "I love, love, love making love to you … being with you, but I also enjoy the opportunity to just let my hair down, and being made to submit to the Chairman, and Mr. Borges …".

"And Mr. Parsons …", Sam supplied, grinning at the back of her head. "Don't forget him."

Carrie turned her elegant neck and look at her husband. "I won't," she promised throatily, gazing at Sam with hooded eyes, "His cock is not as big as Steve Borges', but he really knows how to use it.  I came soooo many times last weekend … and last night when I entertained the Chairman and his driver and his doormen at his apartment."

"Oh ….," Sam breathed.

Carrie shifted in her husband's lap so that they were better angled to kiss.  She kissed her husband for several minutes, her hands tangled in his hair and his hands fondling her breasts and roaming across her back except for the moments when he tenderly touched her face as their tongues thrashed.

"Did you enjoy yourself over the weekend more than last night?" Sam panted when their kiss broke at last.

"Hmmmm," Carrie cocked her head as she considered the question. "Teasing you last night was absolutely fabulous! And back in the Chairman's apartment apartment was intense," Carrie paused as she ran through her memories. "I certainly came last night when the Chairman finally took me, but last weekend was more leisurely, and Mr. Parsons and especially Mr. Borges really know to please a woman. So, I think last weekend was more fun, but I have not had as many men at once since the last day on our harem cruise in college, and that was a fun memory to relive for sure."

"That was a wonderful time," Sam agreed, recalling clearly even through the passage of years the lovely college girls he and the other guys had screwed during that trip.

They cuddled together for a moment and then Carrie stirred. "Do you want to go make love?" She glanced at the clock in the kitchen. "We can, if you want, but it might be better to wait."

Sam glanced her. "Why might it better to wait?"

Carrie looked up at her husband and then leaned upward and gave him a quick kiss. "Because I love teasing you, because I had sex with five men last night and because I am going to have sex – probably – with another senior executive in a couple of  hours."

Sam sighed, his cock hard as a rock, "I don’t know why, but I love hearing that," he said hoarsely.

"I know you do," Carrie chuckled, "Which is all to the good, because I love doing it and then telling you about it … and speaking of which, I am quite looking forward to entertaining my visitor later this afternoon."

"Who is your visitor going to be?" Sam croaked, as Carrie rubbed his hard penis through his suit trousers.

Carrie shrugged. "I don't know," she replied airily, "one of the Senior Executives.  Two, if he wants to share his time with the Alphia executive team's newest toy."

Sam grinned at her and shook his head. "So what you are saying is, heart, that I should have to wait to enjoy my own wife until after senior executive has had his way with her … again?"

"No!" Carrie replied brightly, "I want to tease you because it feels wonderful and because you love it so much.  I would love to feel you inside me now, as long as you agree not to cum."

"You are such a tease," Sam said in happy awe, "get up for a second."

Frowning in surprise, Carrie hopped up and then gave a happy laugh out loud as Sam quickly unbuckled his trousers and pulled a hard cock out through his boxers.  Without even waiting for Sam to beckon her back onto her throne she climbed onto his lap, grasped his penis and guided him into her moist vagina.  Neither of them spoke as they enjoyed the wonderful sensation of initial penetration and the pleasingly familiar feeling of one another joining together in the most intimate way.

Carrie threw her head back and gasped with pleasure as she felt her husband's strong hands on her waist, pulling her deeper onto him.  Sam thrust with his hips and sighed with happiness.

Panting, Carrie pulled her eyes down to Sam's and gave him a hooded, sexy look. "Don't cum!" She warned her husband.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" Sam asked, pushing himself inside her deeper and pulling her face to his for a kiss.

Carrie gave herself into the kiss and the lovemaking for a few, delicious moments but then broke the kiss with both hands on her husband's face.

"Because you are probably best served being horny and frustrated for your lunch with the Chairman today," she said to Sam with a salacious wink.

"Oh wow, I'd forgotten about that," Sam replied, his happy grin sliding into an anxious expression. "What … what do you think he is … going to want … I mean, how do you think lunch is going to go?"

"I think that based on the hints Karen has given me that he is going to schedule your lunch to be the same time as another Senior Executive is here, with me," Carrie said quietly to her horny and now anxious husband. "I am going to wear this chemise and invite him … or them … into our home, and I am going to offer myself to him for his pleasure and I am going to invite him to enjoy me in our bed."

"And I also think," she continued, putting a delicate finger across her husband's lips to stop his comment, "that lunch is going to be a test for you as much as last night was a test for me … and us."

Carrie looked at her husband.  Sam's eyes were huge in his face and he looked stricken and anxious.  A pang crossed her heart to see her husband so fraught.  She pulled one of his hands to her breasts and a smile bloomed across his face.  She grinned because it was so easy to distract Sam and hooked her feet around the back of Sam's chair to give herself more control over their movements.

"Karen told me that the Chairman scheduled lunch in his office with Gary for the same time as Mr. Borges was visiting Karen," Carrie whispered to her husband, pulling herself onto him so that he was fully impaled within her core.

Sam's cock was as hard as a rock. "Visiting Karen?" He asked his wife.  He was clearly anxious and excited all at once.

"No, not just visiting, my love," Carrie whispered to her husband, rocking back and forth now enjoying the sensation of deep penetration and simultaneous delightful pressure on her clitoris. "Steve Borges was making love to Karen in their marital bed while Gary, at the office, was giving the Chairman a blowjob."

Sam said nothing for a  moment as they rocked together gently.

"You know, I have to admit that sucking Gary's cock was actually fun and exciting," Sam admitted reluctantly and her heart eased. "It was difficult to do it in front of you, but you were supportive and I was so frustrated and excited to watch Mr. Parsons … fuck you and the emotions of the moment were so intense …".  Sam tailed off, unsure of how to explain himself but his cock was still rock hard inside Carrie.  That gave her the confidence that her husband, while understandably anxious about upcoming sexual experiences was excited and intrigued nevertheless.

Carrie kissed Sam, hard. "I completely understand, honey," she said, "and I want you to know that I appreciate what you are going through.  I am going through a lot, too, but this is pretty much brand new territory for you.  Karen told me to tell you that if he invites you into his offices over lunch, oral sex is a certainty; less so if he schedules lunch out of the office."

"Oh my God," Sam whispered hoarsely, palming his wife's magnificent breasts. "And this will happen while … you …".

"Yes, honey," Carrie breathed while fondling her husband's large, hard cock through his trousers. "While another man – a senior executive – is in our bed … in me."

Sam could only gasp in pleasure and distress.

"Watching you with Gary was such an amazing turn-on.  I could see Gary's reaction and I knew that he had just inserted himself into you, and then I saw you relax and start to enjoy it.  When you really let yourself get into the moment, the conflicting feelings of submission and power, when you started enjoying yourself and really sucking and urging Gary to his reward, that was so sexy and hot.  That was when I came."

Sam gave her a sardonic grin. "That is not the only reason you came," he pointed out with a salacious leer.

"That is certainly true," Carrie conceded, "Mr. Parsons certainly knows how to fuck."

"Haha, it sure looked like it," Sam answered, warming to his feelings of increased arousal.

"The Chairman does, too," Carrie assured her husband, "and a tip for you for today; when he is about to cum, he loves a firm, rapid suck on the head of his cock, with your tongue on the sensitive underside just behind the head."

Sam, shocked, aroused and humiliated that his wife was giving him tips on how to give another man head, just stared at Carrie.

"And for God's sakes," she continued, reaching down to the hem of her nightie where it had bunched around her waist.  With one elegant, feminine movement she crossed her arms in front of her and drew the flimsy garment up and off herself, her luscious breasts bouncing slightly against the movement.  She gave her husband a hard kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth, incredibly turned on by the thought of Sam's upcoming submission and fellatio, "Don't stop sucking until he is completely spent.  He likes to see a swallow after he drops a full load of sperm in your mouth."

Sam just stared at his wife, in a combination of excitement and horror.

They gazed at each other for a long moment, Carrie's eyes on her husband and her mouth slightly open as she gripped the back of the chair with her feet, as hard as she could, and rocked herself in her husband's lap, her pleasure building.

A moment of realization crashed through Sam's brain. "This turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Oh my God, so much," Carrie admitted. She pulled Sam's hands to her tits while she reached between them to finger herself.

The image of her wonderful husband on his knees before another man was terrifically exciting.  She could just see the nameless, powerful looking man holding her Sam's head still as, near to release, he thrust excitedly in and out of husband's mostly willing mouth.

A few moments later she collapsed into her husband's arms as her climax overtook her.  She could still feel his deliciously hard penis deep inside her even as she shuddered her release.

Sam held his wife close as she climaxed.  His penis was deep inside her body and he moved his hips gently, enjoying the sensation of deep penetration and the aftershocks through her body as she relaxed from her massive orgasm.

After a few moments, Sam extricated himself from his wife and, carefully, zipped his trousers up.  By the time he finished pulling himself together Carrie was able to meet him at the door, completely nude, her pretty pink silk negligee over one arm.

"So what do you think?" Carrie said brightly to her husband, her eyes twinkling as she looked up at him. "Should I greet my gentleman caller in this?" She held the silk pink chemise up to herself.

"Hmmm," Sam replied in mock seriousness. "That would certainly get his attention," and he grinned at her, "but maybe you would be better off with just a pretty bow in your hair."

Carrie's mouth dropped open in a happy surprised open-mouthed smile. "You are so crazy," she said, dropping the nightie and pulling her husband's mouth down to hers for another kiss.  "Get out of here and go to work," she whispered in his ear. "I'll tell you what I decided to wear when you get home."

They were both laughing as Sam extricated himself from his wife and left the house to head to work.

   -----

Meanwhile, across town, Tom and Nancy Owens were sitting down to their breakfast.

“You have a meeting with the ladies this afternoon, don’t you?” Nancy Owens asked her husband as they sat together in their favorite trendy morning coffee shop they breakfasted in each morning.

“Yeah,” Tom said. “I don’t usually attend, but Karen told me that there was big thing that all the … non-employed junior executive spouses needed to discuss.  Mrs. Bishop is going to be there to lead the meeting this time, I think.”

“Hmm,” Nancy said, blowing the steam off the huge mug of tea with which she started her day. “That's a little unusual.  You usually skip them.  Why are you going today?”

“Thank you,” Tom Owens said to the young woman who brought them their breakfast.  Eggs and toast for Tom; oatmeal for his wife.  He shook his head.  He couldn’t eat that stuff but Nancy didn't seem to mind.

“Um, well, because Karen asked me to make sure to attend.  She said something about the ladies need to make sure they all look after one another,” he shrugged. “Not really certain what that has to do with me, but I figure that I might learn something that will help you so I said sure.”

Nancy nodded and they each attended to their respective breakfasts, lost in thought.

“You want to go out to the club again tonight?” Tom asked. “I got a crew coming over to help pour the concrete for the pool, but I made sure that Scott and his guys will be at the house by about 10 this morning.  I should have the whole thing done by early afternoon so I can get back to the studio.”

Tom was a well-known sculptor in metalwork.  Through his art he had connections with many in the art and music community.  They were both big fans of jazz, and there was a new club that had opened a few weeks ago.  They had been there the other evening and had had a good time.

Nancy paused and looked at her husband over her mug of tea. “Aaahh, I have a … sales meeting this evening with Mr. Borges, so … maybe the second set.”

Tom looked away. “Fuck,” he muttered under his breach. “Sorry, I forgot that he moved up the Friday evening … meeting.”

He took a deep breath.  “Fine.  Second set starts around 9 or so.  We can get dinner there or after, I suppose.”  He rubbed his face.

“Hey,” Nancy said after a moment, taking her husband’s hand in hers. “I’m going to be fine.”

“Oh, I know.  You’re tough.  I just fucking hate your evening ‘meetings’ with Mr. Borges,” Tom said. “This is really difficult.  It just is.  You doing what you … do, all those beautiful women prancing around me all the time and me not getting even a taste ...”

Nancy started to pull all the pieces of a scowl together.  She put her lips in a thin line and her brow started to furrow.

After seven years of marriage, Tom knew how to read the signs. “Whoa, whoa there, honey.  I know you are doing the heavy lifting here.  All I’m saying is that I really don’t like sharing you, and … well, you want to know why I avoid the ladies’ meetings?”

There was a pause as Nancy tried to decide whether to put the pieces of the scowl away or double down.  Before she could respond, Tom answered his own question.

“Because I am neither a woman, nor a eunuch.  You and the other wives are just absolutely beautiful, and I know that all the other guys are getting laid by the other wives.  I know they are.  And I’m not.  And I know the agreement that we reached, but asking me to go to these meetings, chat with the other … you know … ‘working women’ and just sit there and be a potted plant? No thank you.”

Nancy's face softened.  She sighed.  "You know that I do not enjoy The Arrangement …". She stopped as Tom cut in.

"I've seen you have an orgasm with Mr. Borges," Tom Owens said angrily. "I've seen you."

Nancy sighed again. "I know," she said. "And you know why we are doing this.  You wanted enough money to open your own gallery and concentrate on your art.  I want to make enough money to open my own business."

She sipped her coffee with a stern look. "If I have to spread my legs a few times …", and Tom snorted at the term 'few' which she ignored, "then that is not all that different from what other women are doing, and for far less in return."

"A couple more years, and then we are free," Nancy said, putting her hand on her husband's when he did not immediately respond. "I will try to … loosen up with your freedom with the other ladies.  The problem is, if you sleep with them, then …" …

"Their husbands will expect you to reciprocate," Tom said. "So the fuck what? You are already fucking other men.  What will a few more mean?"

This time all the pieces of the scowl were pulled together. "Because it is different for a woman in business, Tom.  You know this.  I have explained it to you.  If I have sex with my colleagues, then I give up my control at meetings.  I won't be able to face them, person to person and expect their attention and their confidence."

"Jesus Christ," Tom muttered. "You know, you are not the only one whose got problems.  I should be dealing with the junior executive men.  They reach out to me to go to ballgames or hit the links and I always say no, because you asked me to.  And I stay away so I don’t get tempted by the other wives and it is fucking hard to do!"

Tom pushed his breakfast away angrily.

"I have no friends in The Arrangement.  My friends that I have outside of the goddamned Arrangement I can't talk to about our goddamned marriage.  You think this is easy? I don’t like sharing you, but you want to know what?" Tom said, standing up.  He leaned down to his wife and spoke quietly in her ear so as not to make too much of a scene. "I think I'd rather you fuck all your colleagues if that's what it takes for me to actually have a life."

"But Tom …", Nancy called out with a stricken look on her face as Tom walked off.

He glanced back at his wife.  He almost ran back to the table when he saw the tears standing in her eyes but he steeled himself, shook his head and walked out of the restaurant.

 -----

Sam was bemused on his drive to work.  He was distracted by the image of his wife greeting a stranger at the door in nothing but a bow in her hair, of her in the marital bed wrapping her long legs around a nameless and faceless lusty senior executive as he plowed her married cunt for their mutual pleasure.  The scene alternated between the man grabbing his wife tight and then relaxing as he deposited his seed inside Carrie's womb, and an image of the stranger pulling out before climax and then jerking off onto Carrie's pretty face, her pretty smile marred by several ropes of jizz across her mouth and nose.

"Jesus," Sam muttered out loud, trying to interrupt the sordid scenes in his mind. "What the fuck is wrong with me? Get your mind on work, man."

He forced his thoughts towards the projects facing him later that day and managed to get to work without too many more frustrating daydreams.

    ------

The morning sped along with meetings, a telephone conference with his coding team and dozens of emails.  He lost himself in the intricate and interesting work.  It was much more challenging and enjoyable to be part of the strategic thinking on these projects rather than being the boots on the ground, so to speak, banging away on the computer, wrestling with one coding challenge after another.

The phone on his desk chirped, distracting him. "Mr. Stevenson? Your lunch meeting with the Chairman is in 15 minutes," his secretary said, "you told me to remind you at 11:45."

"Oh, right.  Thank you, Susan," Sam said.

As Sam approached the executive suites on the sixth floor he saw first the large desk behind which Carol, the Chairman’s long term executive secretary sat. She was a handsome woman, elegant and tall in her late 50s. She stood as she saw Sam approach.

“Mr. Stevenson, your timing is excellent. Mr. Jones is waiting for you,” Carol said to Sam.  Everything was gleaming brass and old, fine wood.  It just reeked of moneyed luxury.

Sam followed Carol into the carpeted vestibule and waited as she knocked on the heavy, dark oak door.

“Enter,” Mr. Jones’ baritone carried through the door.

Carol opened the door and Sam saw the Chairman’s office for the second time. He felt his pulse quicken as he recalled the first time in the executive office when he and Gary were told of the assignment of the weekend before and how he learned that Carrie was going to be part of the Alphia Corp team, assigned to tend to the pleasures and whims of the Senior Executives on the trip - Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons - and also to seduce the seller’s team.

Sam remembered how shocked he’d been. Events of that weekend had certainly born out both his worries and his fantasies.

The Chairman was standing near the center of the room, glancing at his watch. "Thank you, Carol," he said.

"Yes sir, shall I move your 1:00 pm to 1:30 to give you time for your … meeting with Mr. Stevenson?" She inquired professionally, but her eyes slid over to Sam to give him a knowing look and half-smile.

The Chairman smiled at the exchange and at Sam's discomfiture to learn that Carol knew about The Arrangement and Sam's role in it. "And also make sure that John knows that Caroline Stevenson is now officially a corporate whore.  Your husband deserves to experience the exquisite Carrie sometime soon."

"Yes sir," Carol said, turning to the door. "Will there be anything else, sir?"

"No, that will be all … unless Brad drops by with the report requested by the Board on the potential acquisition.  If he does, please show him in.  Hold all my calls though, Carol. Thank you."

Carol nodded and then turned and left the room, pulling the heavy door closed behind her and then Sam was alone in the room with the Chairman.

There was an awkward silence that the Chairman allowed to build.

“The first evening with a new junior executive wife is always so exquisitely pleasant.” The Chairman paused a moment and then gave Sam a half-smile, acknowledging Sam’s discomfiture. “And my first evening with your lovely wife was no exception,” the Chairman continued.

There was a pause as the Chairman gazed calmly at Sam.  After a moment, Sam nodded and then blushed as Chairman Jones smiled at the acknowledgment of his dominant position.

He smiled again at Sam and then glanced up at a knock. The door to the Chairman’s Executive Suite opened and Brad Simpson strode confidently in. Sam knew Brad only vaguely. He was a Senior Executive of fairly recent vintage. Sam recalled that Brad and Mary Simpson had introduced Gary and Karen to The Arrangement in much the same way that Gary and Karen had invited Sam and Carrie.

Brad had been promoted shortly thereafter and had therefore been a senior executive for only a few years.

“Brad,” the Chairman said, “thank you for coming by for this meeting. I want to put Sam here onto that technical problem you’ve been having, and I figured to use this meeting as an opportunity to help make your introductions.”

Brad Simpson nodded and shook Sam’s hand as he sat in one of the other chairs facing the Chairman’s desk.

Brad Simpson was a good-looking fit guy about 6’ tall. He had light brown, almost blonde hair. Sam always assumed that he’d been an athlete because he moved with a confident, athletic grace.

“Sam, it's good to meet you and I am very glad to have you on board,” he said, “people have been telling me you are just the tech genius we need at the executive level. I’ve got this problem with ...”.

He trailed off as he caught the Chairman’s look.

“Oh sorry,” he said. “I was interrupting. My apologies.”

The Chairman nodded. “We were discussing my first evening with Carrie,” he said.

Brad’s eyes went wide. “This is THAT meeting?” He looked surprised and pleased. “Oh fantastic! This will be fun! I’ll just sit tight and wait to talk shop once you’ve finished.”

The Chairman nodded. “As I was just saying, the first evening with a lovely young wife is always pleasant and entertaining, but each unique in its own way, just as each lady is unique in her slutty loveliness.”

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

Sam glanced at Brad who smiled at him in commiseration. "We've all been through it," he said to Sam. "It's mostly fun."

Sam nodded, surprised but pleased that another of the men also enjoyed the cuckold nature of The Arrangement, too.

“For some ladies, like Karen Burroughs, the delicious moment when after supper and back at my apartment I told her to strip so the men I’d invited could all fuck her,” the Chairman said.

He looked at Sam. “As I told Carrie last night, Karen talked a good game at dinner - after blowing me on the ride over, of course - but it was at the moment when she had several sets of male eyes upon her that was the moment of the evening,” the Chairman said, his eyes alight with the pleasant memory.

“She had never been in such a predicament. There were four men she had never met or even been introduced to eagerly disrobing so as to take her after she herself was naked.  At my instruction she dropped her dress.  She looked at me with big eyes when I told her to keep going.  The other guys, Roberto and Stan and a couple of Roberto's friends were all primed and ready for her.  She removed her bra and exposed herself but when she had to remove her thong ... ahh, that was wonderful!”

He paused in pleasant recollection.

“She is so poised and confident, but at that moment she was vulnerable and anxious it was almost painfully delicious,” the Chairman said and paused, savoring the memory again.

“And ... what happened?” Brad Simpson asked as the momentary pause extended.

“She hesitated with her hands on the waistband of her thong and looked at me again, clearly hoping for a reprieve that she knew she wasn’t going to get. 'You know your new role, and over dinner you assured me you were excited about your new … responsibilities, Mrs. Burroughs, so look at the men you are going to fuck tonight and lose the panties,'" the Chairman recounted, describing his instructions to the newest slutwife.

"She took a deep breath and steeled herself,” the Chairman replied, “and then she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them."

He paused and a happy smirk crossed his face. "She blushed so prettily when I made her lie down and spread her legs so the guys could all see the cunt they were about to stuff.  Listening to her squeal as those skilled cocksmen pulled orgasm after orgasm out of her was fabulous because I knew then that we'd added another fantastic slut to the stable.  It was wonderful to fuck her as she sucked their dicks one after another, but the highlight of the evening was the anxious frown on her lovely face as she faced the fact that she came to terms with and realized she very much enjoyed her new role,” Chairman Jones concluded.

Sam and Brad were rapt and excited.  Sam’s cock was hard again. He figured that all the executives were at a constant state of sexual excitement of some sort - except during a period of recovery after satisfying himself with one or more of the junior executive wives.

“Lucky fuckers,” thought Sam to himself. And not for the first time but his inner thoughts were interrupted as the Chairman continued.

“Brad’s wife Mary, though, was different,” and Brad blushed slightly as the Chairman moved on from his conquest of Karen Burroughs.

“Mary is a lovely woman,” the Chairman said and Sam nodded in agreement.

“Thank you," Brad murmured and the Chairman inclined his head.

Mary Simpson, as Sam knew from their various although infrequent interactions at company functions, was fairly tall, with a wide and intelligent pretty face framed by pretty blonde hair.  Whereas Karen had the statuesque runway model look and Carrie an athletic frame, Mary Simpson was slightly rubenesque.  Sam generally preferred petite women but Mary was undeniably very pretty.

“And she’s got amazing tits,” the Chairman said. “They certainly helped with our enjoyment of your wife that first evening but the best part was her reticence.”

Sam could see Brad nod in agreement.

The Chairman laughed softly to himself. “I couldn’t even get my dick into her mouth on the ride over to the restaurant,” he admitted to Brad.

"I know," Brad answered. "Mary was just so nervous.  She had not had a lot of experience – aside from with me, of course.  I was so proud of her.  She was so brave and strong."

Sam looked over at Brad, surprised at the openness of the man, but also glad to hear that that first night was not a cakewalk for any of the ladies.

The Chairman frowned at the interruption and then continued talking.  “Supper was just wonderful, though, because I was horny and frustrated and the lovely woman I was with was very nervous and unsure.  I knew that she knew that was going to get fucked, and speaking with her to slowly bring down her defenses ... oh, so delicious,” the Chairman concluded.

“She doesn’t enjoy the taste of cum very much,” he said with a nod to Brad, “so I made certain that Mary swallowed a couple of big loads that night.  Mine was first, of course.”

The Chairman paused, and gave Brad Simpson a satisfied glance.  Brad gave a noncommittal nod and the Chairman turned his predatory attention back to Sam.

“But Carrie! My God, Sam! Your Carrie is one of a kind!”

Sam blushed, excited and pleased.

“She was hot and ready to go, more than any other hot wife I have ever introduced into The Arrangement,” the Chairman continued, "including Karen Burroughs!"

"Th – thank you," Sam croaked in response.

The Chairman paused for a moment in thought. "Maybe not more than Annette Bishop," he murmured, considering something in his mind.  He made a hand motion to disregard the interruption. "But in any event, kudos to you for sending your wife out on her date with me without any panties,” the Chairman said to Sam. Brad looked impressed.

“Unlike Mary, who did not suck dick until we were back in my apartment, your lovely Carrie was on her knees in the car bobbing for my sperm moments after we left your home,” the Chairman continued. “That was a wonderful drive to the restaurant, but as usual the best part of the evening was back in my apartment.”

“Unlike most of the ladies on their first evening with me, Carrie was eager and ready to go. She did a sexy and eager striptease and then happily sucked off my new doorman before she headed over to Roberto to drain his balls, too. No hesitation whatsoever at the prospect of three loads in an evening.”

The Chairman stopped and winked at Sam. “Good practice for her new role as corporate whore.”

Sam nodded, blushing still but hard.

“Roberto was leaning back into the couch cushions, biting his lower lip, his eyes closed to best experience the most wonderful sensation of your wife’s sweet mouth,” the Chairman said. “I approached Carrie from behind and she opened her legs and depressed her lower back so that I could more easily mount her.”

The two other men in the room, Sam and Brad, were silent in rapt attention.

“Carrie has such a pretty and eager pussy,” the Chairman continued, reveling in the attention from Sam and Brad. “She moaned and gave an involuntarily wriggle and she felt my hands on her hips as I took my rightful place between her pretty legs.”

The Chairman grinned at Sam. “That moment, of sliding my cock into your wife for the first time as she gasped with pleasure around the strange dick in her mouth ... that was the most wonderful moment of the evening.”

Chairman Jones stood up from his leather executive chair behind his desk and with a wave of his hand directed the two men to follow him into his private conference room.  The room was large enough to handle a handsome wooden desk fit for six or seven people.  There was a raised area on the far end of the room on which were placed several comfortable leather chairs.

The lights were recessed in the ceiling, and lighting tasteful.  The tables and chairs were luxurious and expensive.  Everything about the room gave the sense of the ultimate man cave, including the liquor cabinet set against the wall.

"Anyway, before we get distracted talking about the lovely Mrs. Samuel Stevenson," the Chairman said with a grin at Sam as he walked towards the raised area and the comfortable armchairs, "we – meaning I – have a bit of a tradition here at Alphia."

He beckoned Sam to follow him.  Sam followed the Chairman who sat down in one of the armchairs, facing Sam.  Brad Simpson eagerly took the other chair, also facing the Chairman.  Sam was left in the middle of the two senior executives, each of whom was unbuttoning his trousers and extracting a hardening cock and sliding forward so that he was sitting just at the edge of the chair.

"Surely not," thought Sam, "This isn't going to go down like this, is it?"

The chairman's voice broke the awkward silence. "Sam, I think it's time I see for myself just how committed to The Arrangement you really are."

Sam looked at the Chairman square in the face and realized that, "Yes, this indeed is going to happen."

Sam stood shocked and openmouthed, glancing back and forth between the two dominant males each now lewdly stroking himself to hardness.  The Chairman's cock was thin with a bulbous head, standing proudly upright as opposed to Gary's which listed to the right. "I could deal with that," Sam thought to himself as he stared at the Chairman, surprised at how quickly he was taking to the opportunity to give another blowjob.

He recalled the moment that he gave in to the pressure in the room – and the pressure from Gary's hand on the back of his head – to experience the sensation of a hard cock passing his lips.  The first moments were intense and scary, but it was exciting, and fun, humiliating in a delicious sort of way.  He knew that Carrie had watched his moment of submission, as did Mr. Parsons as he knelt behind Carrie's open thighs, hands on her hips holding her in place as he lustily fucked her.

There was the odd mix of submission and power.  The need expressed by Gary through his cock was intoxicating, and wonderful.

Sam turned and looked at Mr. Simpson who gave Sam a lopsided, relaxed grin of happy expectation as he also openly stroked himself in happy anticipation.  Sam glanced down at Mr. Simpson’s crotch, to see whether he had a Borges-like problem on his hands.  Mr. Simpson was slightly thicker than the Chairman and it sprouted from a nest of light brown pubic curls.  Sam surprised himself when, unbidden, “no problem there” floated confidently through his mind.

Mr. Simpson looked at Sam and pointed to the Chairman with his free hand. A smirk was clear on his face now. “He knows he is going to get a blowjob,” Sam thought to himself, “I’d smirk, too,” he acknowledged ruefully.

“Chairman first, of course,” Brad said easily, leaving unspoken but understood that he would be second.  He then immediately confirmed what he had just implied. “Watching you blow the Chairman while he tells us about how he fucked your wife will get me primed and ready for you.”

Sam nodded and with a final glance at Mr. Simpson’s penis he turned back to the Chairman.

“The tradition here at Alphia, Sam, is the day after I fuck the shit out of my new junior executive’s wife, her husband comes by at lunch the next day and sucks me off,” the Chairman explained. “I usually invite a senior executive who isn’t scheduled to fuck the new slutwife that day to join me in the fun.”

“Okay,” Sam said easily, shocked by his own confidence and growing desire building within him to get to work and improve his dicksucking skills.  He took a step towards the Chairman with the intention of dropping to his knees and slurping the head of the Chairman’s penis into his mouth.

“Hold on,” Chairman Jones instructed. “It’s good to see that you are as eager to suck my dick as your wife was last night, but you don’t want cum on your suit.”

Sam paused and then nodded. He stood back up and kicked off his shoes and removed his jacket. He glanced back at Mr. Simpson who had muttered something that caused the Chairman to chuckle. Both of the senior executives were grinning at Sam who was puzzled for a moment until realization hit him and he blushed. He WAS eager to have another man in his mouth. There was something so animalistic about it, and the combination of submission and empowerment as Gary so enjoyed his blowjob had been ... an interesting and exciting dichotomy.

Sperm didn't taste so bad as he feared, either.

Sam quickly was down to his boxers, his cock tenting his shorts.

"Oh look, Brad ... Sam is excited by this. Don't you find it much better when the junior guys are so devoted to their work?"

Both the Chairman and Brad laughed at the Chairman's comment and Sam gave a strained chuckle.

"It goes a long way towards advancement. I always felt it helped to go the extra mile," explained Brad.

"Indeed you did Brad, indeed you did," the Chairman laughed.

"Sam, dude, you may as well know by now, Borges has told all of us how you took care of Gary in Europe. It seems you have received high marks for the effort you put into the job. So I'd suggest that you throw yourself into this as well. I've been there before and sometimes it pays in deuces to just jump right in and get the task at hand completed.  Besides, Borges and Gary both say it was the best head they have ever had from a guy and Borges would know... he's had us all."

"I've had you all," the Chairman corrected Brad, "including Steve," Chairman Jones said, correcting Mr. Simpson, and he nodded at Sam's erection. "Is that a sign that you are eager to suck dick, or because you know that right now another senior executive is in your bed, nailing your wife?"

"Wh --," Sam stuttered, "Who?"

The dominant males both laughed at him. "Does it matter, Sam?" Brad asked. "Or is it OK for some of us to fuck her but not others?" He shook his head at the ridiculousness of the question. "She'll have fucked all of us soon enough."

At an imperious nod from the Chairman, who did not disclose to Sam which of the senior executives had been given Carrie for the day, Sam pushed his shorts down his hips and onto the floor.  Completely naked but for his dress socks, his cock becoming even more erect under the hungry stares of the two dominant males he was here to service, he took a step towards the Chairman.

The Chairman shook his head, his cock fully hard in his hand. “Warm up Brad for a few minutes first,” he ordered, still seated and still stroking himself.

“Yes sir,” Sam replied and turned to face Mr. Simpson, who shifted eagerly forward on his chair, his penis now fully erect in anticipation of Sam’s submission.

Sam stepped forward, knelt at Mr. Simpson’s feet and grasped the base of the senior executive’s penis. Gratified by the sharp intake of breath at the first touch of his hand, Sam paused again. “Might as well fully assume the role ...”, he thought to himself.

Kneeling down he leaned forward toward Mr. Simpson’s cock and looked up into the eyes of the senior executive. “Sir, may I please suck your dick?”

There was a moment of surprised silence, and then the Chairman laughed and Mr. Simpson growled, “Fuck yeah, be my cocksucker.”

Mr. Simpson put a heavy hand on the back of Sam’s head and pulled him willingly down.  Sam opened his mouth and slurped the head into his mouth.  Mr. Simpson released a pleased groan. “Oh  yes,” he growled.

His hand remained on Sam’s head for a few moments but he quickly removed it as there was no need to physically urge Sam on. Mr. Simpson’s penis was hard in his mouth, the mushroom shaped head tangy with the taste of pre-cum.  Sam swirled his tongue around the head, tongued the slit and then licked, tongued and kissed the sensitive part just below the head.

The senior executive’s cock grew to full hardness as Sam changed his technique to a up and down suck job.

“I’m going to fuck your wife next week,” Mr. Simpson murmured, loud enough for Sam’s ears. Sam glanced upwards on an upstroke. The senior executive was lolling back in his chair, his eyes closed to best enjoy the feel of Sam’s mouth, lips and tongue. There was a satisfied smile on his face.

Sam felt a surge of illicit emotion course through him. It was a combination of delicious humiliation at the present moment, flavored with the anticipation of hearing from Carrie as she serviced all the senior executives. Sam’s cock hardened to nearly full mast.

Sam nodded a "Yessir" with a cock in his mouth and his tongue swirling the head.

Sam sucked the newest cock to enter his mouth with enthusiasm, truly eager to do his job in The Arrangement and for the company.  He could hear the Chairman talking to Mr. Simpson and thought he heard Carrie's name a couple of times.  Mr. Simpson, for his part, was mostly grunting his responses as he tried to reach his release, his hands now on either side of Sam's head, controlling the movement to enhance his pleasure.

After a few minutes, Sam heard the Chairman talking to him. "I'm getting a little bored here, Sam.  Give Brad's dick a break and take care of me first."

Sam heard Mr. Simpson blow out his breath. "Damnit," he muttered under his breath, and then louder: "You heard the Chairman, get him off first."

Sam nodded, giving Brad's cock one last nice suck on the upstroke to reassure Mr. Simpson that he would, indeed, be back soon to finish the job.

He stood up and was gratified at Brad's expression of frustration. "He thinks that he's frustrated?" Sam thought to himself, his cock hard enough to cut diamond.

Sam crossed the room and knelt at the Chairman's feet.  Chairman Jones leaned back in his chair raising his hands up and placing them behind his head with a very self satisfied grin on his face.

On the tip was a pool of clear pre-cum that Sam noticed just as the head made contact with his lips.

"Look up at me Sam," said the Chairman. "I want to watch your eyes as you do this."

Tilting his head back and making eye contact with the Chairman, Sam opened his mouth and allowed the shaft to enter his mouth. Down below he felt his cock as hard and tight as it had been since the group session in Paris a few weeks ago. Instinct took over and Sam began bobbing up and down on the older man's cock as the chairman began to move his hips slowly back and forth, going a little deeper with each push.

Sam was turned on in so many different levels. The thought of his beautiful, willing Carrie giving herself to others....what it would be like tonight when they were home alone in their bed. The feeling of another man's excitement as he used his mouth to bring him pleasure. Doing this in font of Brad and knowing what was going to happen as soon as the Chairman was satisfied. All of it was swirling in his head as he suddenly realized he was not only giving a blow job, but that he was actually excited to be doing it.

"Oh Brad ... oh my god!" The chairman moaned.

Sam liked that the Chairman was enjoying himself, and it felt oddly good to give himself like this. "If I'm going to do this I am going all in and I'm going to make this count," Sam thought to himself. He reached with his free hand and started lightly playing with the chairman's nut sack. Obviously his move had the desired effect because the chairman was moaning.

Brad was watching and taking in the scene.  He remembered quite clearly the moment when he was in this same position not that long ago. It had been a shock to his system at first, and he had even questioned his own sexuality at one point when he realized it didn't bother him as much as he thought it would.

The chairman had used him at his house after fucking Mary, and because the older man had already left one load in the reluctant wife, it took a while for him to cum the second time in Brad's mouth. He must have done an okay job, because there were many meetings just like this one that followed and his promotion came rapidly. Since then, the Chairman had encouraged him to make use of the junior executives while at the office, and of course the wives were always fun in the evenings or the occasional afternoon away.

Brad made eye contact with the Chairman who had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm going to give Sam a treat and then I want you to initiate him."

The chairman could feel Sam slow down when he mentioned an initiation and the chairman laughed. "No worries Sam, not what you're probably thinking!  But it's just something we like to do to all the newbies. Nothing to worry about, I promise."

Sam glanced over to see his coworker standing there with a very firm cock pointing upwards still shining and moist from Sam's earlier oral ministrations. One of Brad's hands was on his cock as the other played across his hairy chest and flicked his nipple with his finger.

Suddenly Sam felt the Chairman's hands back on his head and he could sense his hips lifting off of the sofa to meet Sam's downward movements. The older man's breathing started getting louder and his legs were starting to stiffen out as his impending climax was building. Sam knew the end was close and wanted to make sure his boss remembered this moment so as the tension started to build and almost peak, Sam's fingers started rubbing that gentle area between the balls and the anus. It was that move that put the chairman over the edge as he grabbed Sam's head tightly and Sam felt the first splash of sperm hitting the back of his throat. It wasn't quite the load that Gary or Mr. Borges had left him with but Sam could still feel some of it dribbling out of the corners of his mouth as the chairman kept thrusting into his face.

"OH DAMN!!! SAM......you are a natural....who would have thought?!" The chairman exclaimed as his body slackened and his head leaned back on the sofa.

Remembering Carrie's admonition, Sam carefully swallowed the mouthful of sperm the Chairman had provided to him.  The Chairman, his eyes half-closed in his relaxed and satisfied moment gave Sam a nod and a half-smile.

"Okay Brad. Your turn!"

"Yes sir! Anything special you want to see, sir?"

"Put him on the conference table and feed him from there, it'll be easier for the initiation," chuckled the Chairman as he pulled himself up and started getting dressed.

"You heard the man, Sam. Over on the table.  Lie back and hang your head from the edge so I can take care of this," Mr. Simpson said, pointing to his hard cock.

Sam stood up a little weak in the knees but walked over to the table as he wiped the edges of his mouth with the back of his hand. It was a little awkward, but he climbed on, lay back and then he sort of scrunched his way to the edge so his head was more or less comfortably hanging off the edge.  It was a disorienting perspective, and Sam noticed briefly the Chairman moving about getting dressed and the chairs the dominant males had been sitting before Brad's hard cock jutting from the light brown pubic hair and blocked his view of anything else.

Brad grasped his penis in one hand and cradled Sam's head and neck with the other.

"I'm not going to last long after that show I just saw," Brad Simpson warned Sam, "not after you primed me so well and not after hearing from Mr. Jones what a tight pussy your wife's got."

Sam's mouth opened almost instinctively.  Brad tapped his cock on Sam's tongue and then he cocked his head to the side so that he could see Sam's face which was otherwise concealed by the large penis in his mouth. "My apologies, in advance."

And then Brad had his cock in Sam's mouth.  Brad's cock felt oddly good to Sam.  He had been hard this entire time so he was feeling a real need for a release as well. Maybe he could just cut out after this and go home and take care of business with Carrie. As Sam worked his mouth on Brad's shaft, Brad picked up the pace and started pistoning in and out like we was deep in a warm vagina and Sam was gagging a little on every downstroke.

"Hey Brad, don't forget the initiation … it looks like you're almost ready," the Chairman reminded the senior executive who was clearly about to cum.

"Yes sir! I got it!" As Brad started breathing loudly Sam was startled when he pulled out of Sam's mouth and laid his cock on Sam's forehead. What Sam wasn't expecting was the huge volume of jizz that was suddenly landing all over his face. Nor was he expecting the clicking sound he heard when he suddenly realized the Chairman was suddenly standing over him with an old school Polaroid camera.

"Good one Brad ... excellent job! I should let you initiate all the new guys from now on!"

"Hey thanks sir! But Sam here is inspiring with his enthusiasm."

Sam heard the Chairman laugh.

Brad handed Sam some tissues off of the table and as Sam sat up and started to wipe up his face.  The Chairman who was now looking at the three pictures he had snapped with the camera.

"Sir, I wasn't thinking there would be pictures of this. I'm not so comfortable with...."

"Sam, don't you worry at all. Just a little memento and some added insurance. That's all, plus I made an extra one for you to take home and show Carrie .... she'll appreciate the fact that you're working just as hard as she has been."

Sam recalled the conversation that he and Carrie had enjoyed over coffee.  He nodded and took the picture, sure that Carrie would enjoy it.

Brad spoke as he was tucking his shirt back into his pants. " Sam, don't sweat the pic, he has pictures of all the executives and it's never been an issue.  When you get cleaned up he's got something to show you."

Sam's face was wiped dry, though he could still smell the sperm that had dried on his face. As he dressed the Chairman walked back around behind his desk and used a key to unlock the bottom desk drawer. Sam watched with interest as he pulled out a large three ring binder and from underneath that a red silk tie which he threw on the desk in Sam's direction.

"Sam, get rid of that tie you have on and put this one on. You'll understand in a little bit. And here, have a look at my collection."

He could hear Brad laugh as, now fully dressed, he sat back down on the sofa.

As Sam loosened his tie and replaced it with the Chairman's red tie, he noticed it was a Ferragamo tie and he could see what looked like 20 others in the drawer all neatly folded. He turned his attention back to the book the Chairman had pushed in front of him and opened it to discover it was an album entirely made up of facial shots, and he instantly recognized each and every executive as being the subject of the shots. As he turned the pages he realized that suddenly this was all for real and not just some perverted game ... that each and every one of them had submitted to this at some point ... just as he arrived at a picture that was Steve Borges covered in someone's juices with a huge smile on his face.

"Ah yes, I see you found Borges and his big cheesy smile. He was a quick study Sam, but not like you son, you are a natural." The Chairman slapped him on the back and addressed both Brad and Sam.

"We're done here for now gentleman. You can catch up on the project somewhere else, but keep me posted."

As Sam and Brad walked down the hall from the Chairman's suite of offices it took Sam a couple of minutes to realize that every executive they passed by in the hallway smiled and complimented Sam on his tie.

"Hey Sam, are you okay? You're kind of quiet."

"Yeah, I am. Just thinking about things."

"I get it buddy...really I do. Never in a million years would I have thought this would be something I would even think about, let alone do and kind of enjoy."

" Gary told me the same thing. I still have a hard time reconciling it with who I have always thought I was."

"It'll be okay. There are worse things. I know, trust me. Besides, you do have a gift!"

Just then Steve Borges stepped out of his office and into the hallway followed by a couple of other executives that Sam recognized.

"Brad! Sam! Good to see you guys!" Borges flashed a huge smile and winked at Sam as he slapped Brad on the back. "By the way Sam, the tie becomes you." Borges and his buddies walked down the hall laughing a little and nudging each other.

"Okay Brad, I am missing something here. What the hell is the deal with the tie? It's just a freaking red freaking tie!"

"May as well tell you, the red tie signifies that you have been initiated in the Chairman's office and that you're now officially open for business should the other senior guys need a little guy time."

Sam's face fell when he heard that.

"You mean anyone who sees me in this tie will know?"

"The Senior and Junior Executives will.  No one else will get it, though, Sam," Brad replied. "Don't sweat the small stuff though until it happens. You may never get asked. It just depends."

"Brad, how many times were YOU asked?" Sam inquired hesitatingly.

Brad shook his head and half-smiled and did not directly answer the question. "It never really stops until you are promoted, but then … oh man, is that great!"  Brad enthused.  "Now I have use of all the wives, your Carrie now included."

 

Published 
Written by Hogwash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments