Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Faithful - Chapter Eight

"Laura and Dan deal with her growing passion for sex with Greg."

20
11 Comments 11
7.5k Views 7.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words
“Greg needs me.”

Dan expected those words; he knew he would desperately need Laura being without her for almost three weeks. Dan was not at all surprised that Greg needed his lover. Dan didn’t doubt that his wife needed to be with Greg. He knew Laura hadn’t been deceitful when she said not for a month. When she set the target, not until Greg asked her to wear the red dress, she expressed her honest intent.

Wasn’t there an old maxim about the road to hell being paved with good intentions? Dan also knew that Laura was a sexual woman getting accustomed to having a husband and a lover. Office kisses would never satisfy his wife. Even the office blow jobs, Dan was still amused by her under the desk BJs, wouldn’t be enough long enough. Laura was honest and faithful in her own way; at least she was trying to be honest and faithful.

Laura would not let Greg’s needs pass by unmet. She would go to him and fuck him and satisfy, even more troubling, Laura would most likely spend a night with him soon. Dan had expected this moment, anticipated his wife coming home from work and saying these very words.

The words still hurt.

Knowing they would come didn’t soften his pain. Dan knew of no way, neither trick nor reasoning, to keep the pain away from his being. Knowing and accepting that your loving wife also loves another man does not vanquish pain.

Pain was evident on his face, to Laura it was obvious, as Dan asked, “Have you, or are you going to tell me when?”

“I haven’t, we talked about his need for me today at lunch, but I haven’t gone with him yet. I haven’t fucked Greg.”

“Why are telling me now, why not just be with Greg and not tell me? That’s what you’ve been doing under his desk.” Dan laughed as he talked about Laura’s indiscretions at work. Laura heard a laugh devoid of humor.

She could evade the truth, deny possibly. Laura shunned that route; it made no sense to lie about her affair. “I’m telling you now that I am going to respond to Greg’s need. I don’t know when, but soon. Greg’s needs are my needs too.”

“Are you talking about a red dress date, or just going to his bed?”

“I hope both, soon, but specifically going to his bed as you put it so subtly.”

“Did you and Greg set a date at lunch?”

“No, just soon, I will be with Greg soon.”

“I know you still crawl under his desk at work some days; I guess that’s how you get cum breath.”

“Yes, not every day, and not always under Greg’s desk, but I do suck him off. I do him once a week, more often than that.”

“I know, I can taste him when we kiss, sometimes strongly.”

“When he shoots deep in my throat, I can barely taste him. It goes straight down. I’m sure the really strong times are when I suck him off at the end of the day, he is fresher in me then.”

“Yeah, I get a fresh honey I’m home kiss then.” Dan spoke with an edge that Laura ignored.

“You get the same kiss every day; when I kiss you coming home it is with the love and caring I feel for you and you alone, husband.”

To make her point, Dan got a passionate kiss full of tongue and warmth. Laura’s very sexy kiss brought on his response.

“Does my kiss feel different when you can taste Greg in my mouth? Do you begin to get hard when I kiss you after Greg, I haven’t noticed? I will try to pay closer attention to you; I need to work on that anyway.”

Dan didn’t want to answer the question, but he had no choice. “You taste different; you have his taste when you’ve sucked his cock. You don’t always have cum breath. You could use mouthwash.”

“I know, I could but I don’t.”

“You don’t just to keep his taste on you, or to pass it on to me?”

Again Laura heard annoyance. “Both!”

Laura teased her husband. “What about my second question; how do you react, your feelings and emotions? Do you get hard when you taste him?”

“Sometimes excited, yes I do begin to get aroused at your blatant sexuality. Sometimes not at all, just the opposite, I get pissed off.”

“You never let me know, you are always ardent when I kiss you.”

“I always get off on kissing you, always. You are the one who has been more passionate lately, Laura.”

“Since I have been with Greg”, Laura asked?

“Yes, I haven’t had a perfunctory good to be home kiss since then.”

“You should hope that I continue seeing Greg then. You get some benefits, don’t you?”

“You are amazing, you see with your tonsils. You are telling me I get the benefits when you suck Greg’s fat dick.”

“Dan, I didn’t mean it that way.”

“Just pack a bag and go to Greg for a few days, go fuck him until his needs are met. When both of you have finished taking care of your needs you can come back to your husband.”

“Dan, I am not going to pack a bag and go move in with Greg tonight; I live here with you. I will go be with him soon though.”

Two days later, Laura followed Greg home after work. She parked her car beside his and her body beside his as well. Her body found places under, on top and alongside Greg’s body. Their lovemaking was frantic; both needed to make up for time apart. Office oral sex was great, but not nearly as need filling as raw, full body contact. Their first sex used no finesse, no seduction, nothing coy. Laura and Greg clutched each other and forced their loins together. Each drove as powerfully at their partner as possible. This sex was about filling need with passion. Neither lover lasted long.

“Thanks, I needed that.”

Greg’s cliché made Laura smile, “No more than I darling, I need you too.”

Kiss and touch time took the place of raw passion. Laura’s parade of kisses stopped at the nipple over her lover’s heart. “I’m ready for more, roll over on your stomach and let me get you ready.”

Following her lead, Greg finally was in the position Laura wanted. He was on his stomach, with legs spread, and she was kneeling in between.

Greg felt her touch every place between his knees and his waist. Laura’s touch alternated from a strong massage grip to a feather stroke along his thighs. His hair stood up as bristle. A fingertip travelled down the crease between his cheeks. Greg moaned with stimulation. He felt Laura’s kisses all over each cheek; her kisses were followed by bites. She is trying to get me to rise, Greg thought. He tried to roll over. Laura held him face down. Her hair spread over the small of his back.

Laura began kissing her way to her target. She used her hands on his ball sack and Greg spread wider to give room. Laura kissed along her trail until her lips found Greg’s spot. Greg experienced something he never dreamed of, his love was kissing him right there. Greg felt the sexual heat of her kiss as though her lips were touching his lips.

Man moaned loudly. “Laura darling, don’t stop, kiss me that way forever. Kiss me right there forever, right on my hole.” When he felt her tongue try to French him, Greg tried his best to kiss her back in return.

Laura thrilled at the sensations this kiss brought. She thrilled at her lover’s reaction to her creative devotion. Laura knew this sexual kink would be only for her lover. She had never kissed Dan in this place and in this way. She swore to herself in the instant; she never would. Laura was in a totally private moment with Greg. Her hands slid forward. Oh my God he is bigger and fatter than ever, I want this cock now.

“You’re ready darling, I want your cock. Fuck me now.”

Suddenly their positions were reversed. Now Laura was on her back with her knees over her head touching the bed behind her shoulders. Greg’s cock felt fat and hard in her hands, and now felt even fatter and harder in her pussy. He was a ram above her; Greg fucked hard with his hips butting cock through pussy lips. He kissed hard at her mouth. Laura tried to speak through his kisses; she wanted to urge him on. Her words were a smothered mumble.

Greg didn’t need them.

Laura knew the feeling of getting fucked. She was getting fucked hard and she loved every second of their sex this way. Greg satisfied her need for hard, sweaty sex. Laura knew Greg would last longer this second time. She used her back to punch up to meet his banging thrusts. Her middle finger went where her lips had been and had an easier entry. If this fuck goes on forever until I die, I will die happy underneath my lover, she thought. There is nothing more in my universe but this, Greg and I together. That universe ended with a lover’s version of the big bang. The couple exploded together.

The aftermath of their big bang wasn’t stars and planets. They held hands and panted. Greg finally was able to speak. “Never, darling, never like this, I have never had a woman kiss me there, and I have never had sex as intense and perfect. I don’t ever want anything better than us, what we just shared.”

Laura glanced at the clock beside his bed. “Not bad darling, twice in one hour and neither one could be called just a quickie. Hold me and let’s rest a few minutes.”

Twenty minutes of light kisses and love talk would have to be enough tonight. “I need to get dressed and go home; I don’t want to be terribly late tonight.”

“I would rather you be terribly late tonight, any night.”

“I know, but I can’t do that just any night; I am a married woman after all.” They both chuckled. “Do you remember telling me you wanted me to have a token of you?”

“Of course, are you ready to accept my ring?”

“Not a ring, but I would wear an anklet, an ankle bracelet.”

“We could do that. Dan get’s the top half and your ring finger; Greg gets the bottom half of you and your ankle?”

“No silly, but remember the ankle is connected to the leg bone, and you know where those leg bones meet.”

“Yeah, I like where they meet. Do you want to help pick one out?”

“No, you get whatever you want me to wear for you. You can put it on me when we have our next dress up date.”

“Deal, it will be ours, together.”

“Kiss me, I need to go. If I show up on your doorstep tomorrow will you fuck my brains out again?”

“Absolutely!”

Laura walked through her front door as the sun set. She kissed Dan with the intensity and passion that had become their norm. Dan had champagne chilled in the den; he anticipated her arrival.

“Is this the last bottle?”

“No, we still have three bottles,” Dan replied. “Why, are you in a champagne mood tonight?”

“Just curious, I like this champagne; we seem to have been drinking more lately.”

“You have been drinking more because it is the brand Greg drinks; you know that is why I bought this case, a peace offering.”

“Were you offering a piece of Laura to Greg, or a piece of Greg to Laura? Don’t answer, please. That was just a bad joke.”

“I trust you two had fun tonight, I couldn’t taste him.”

“You didn’t kiss me in the right place; if you kiss me there I am sure you will taste Greg.”

“But the answer to your question is yes. We had a good time together; it was short but sweet, intense. We screwed twice with a lot of passion and then I came home to you.”

“I’m glad you did, I sort of expected you would.” Dan kissed his wife, lightly at first and then a second kiss with greater feeling.

“I told you the other day, we needed each other. We go hard and fast with need. I screwed Greg the same way I would do you if you were gone for a two week business trip. Our sex was just as delicious, maybe even more so.”

“How so more than with me?”

“The sex I have with Greg has a garnish of illicit, plus husbandly approval?”

“I don’t think approval is quite right, understanding, yes I will admit to that. I will admit to acceptance in a begrudging sense. I will even own up to occasional titillation and excitement. You have a big assignment ahead, teacher, if you want to teach me to approve of my wife having a steady lover.”

“I’ll be a patient teacher. Do you want to come to my class room and practice titillation and excitement?”

They adjourned to their bedroom. Laura gave her husband excitement lessons. Dan finally got to taste Greg and Laura together tonight.

Dan didn’t see sunset with Laura the next night. The moon was full up in the sky and bright when she came through the door at eleven and turned off the porch light. Dan did get his heavy kiss, but didn’t need taste senses to know she and Greg had fucked hard for several hours. Tonight Laura must have had Greg give the heavy duty brand of sex she so loves.

Dan could see the sexual fire still in her eyes. Two bruises were forming into hickeys on the left side of his wife’s neck. Dan touched them lightly, “He did you twice, at least.”

“Yes, and there are two more on my thighs, inside near my sex.”

In bed this night, Dan dipped his cock in the hot slick pool that had become so familiar. Tonight was one of his nights for excitement. He wouldn’t tell Laura, but he waited for her, hoping that she wouldn’t stay with Greg until two or three. He wanted the pool of cum Greg left in her tonight. Dan drove his strength into his rival’s leavings. His midnight snack had a more complex flavor, three lovers together. That’s not quite right, Dan thought, the flavor was Laura and her two lovers. Dan took her once more before sleep came upon them.

Laura felt a delicious stiff soreness as she dressed and left for work on Friday morning. I could get to like this, like having both men compete to satisfy me and themselves. My body doesn’t mind being their playing field at all. I am their cheerleader - rah, rah, rah. Greg got his now usual morning kiss. He also got his weekly blow job, this time with Laura fully dressed and kneeling in the middle of his office.

“I think I will offer Dan first crack at me tonight. Can you live without me one night?”

“Reluctantly, I will let your husband have you tonight.”

“Hi Baby, how is your day at work.” Dan didn’t realize it was almost weeks end until his private line rang. He and Laura chatted about their day. Finally Dan asked how she felt, how her body felt after a night of hard sex. “Wonderful, sore in a wicked way, but I feel wonderful. I like feeling sore like this.”

“You wench, you are a lusty dirty broad wench; you know that and love it, don’t you?”

“Yes, are you ready for another night of sex with your very own lusty, dirty broad, wife?”

“Oh, you’re offering first chance to me tonight?” Dan was surprised.

Laura sensed that he expected something else. “You thought I was calling to tell you I would be with Greg again tonight?”

“Well, yes, I actually did.”

“Do you want me to go with him, I am sure Greg will say yes?”

“Ummm, truthfully I am of two minds. Let’s talk about my mind over a bottle of his champagne. I’ll leave for home within fifteen minutes.”

Husband and wife signed off their telephone conversation and began their process of closing the work week and heading for home. As always, their greeting began with a lusty kiss.

“If Greg got his cock sucked today, it must have been first thing this morning. I don’t taste your cum breath tonight.”

Laura kissed Dan again with the same fervor. “Did he, or didn’t he; only Greg and I know for sure?”

Dan kissed her once more for a final taste sample. “I can’t taste him, but knowing you it was first thing this morning and all his taste is gone.”

“I should have sucked his cock after lunch too. If there was a safer place to fuck than in his office, I would do that and have you eat my pussy before your kiss.” Laura paused for a moment but continued before Dan could get his thoughts to speech. “Tell me about your two minds.”

Dan stared at his wife in her red nightgown set, “You look sexy wearing that, very enticing.”

“That is the whole purpose, Baby. I paid for alluring, and I got it.”

“I thought you said Greg bought that one.”

“He did, I paid with my body, I guess.”

Dan twitched.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

“Okay, I’m glad you’re here with me tonight. That is one mind, the here and now mind.”

Dan collected his thoughts and continued. “I do love being with you, talking with you. I even like talking with you over champagne in our night clothes knowing that some of the conversation will be about you and your lover.” Laura kissed him and reached for the opening to his PJs. “You go sit in the love seat; I’ll stay here and just watch you. If you get so lusty you can’t do without while we talk, reach under that pretty nightie Greg bought for you and diddle yourself.” Laura rose to go to the love seat but Dan stopped her with, “Fill our glasses first.”

“Another okay, I had an immediate thought as I answered your call; I get to fuck a hot wet, well used cunt again tonight. Whoopee!”

“Did you really, a good whoopee?”

“Yes, a good whoopee.”

“You were upset when you told me to pack a bag and go to Greg, what happened?”

“I may get upset in the future, I may get upset the next time. I like fucking your wet, just fucked by Greg cunt. That may sound sick but I like the way you feel after you’ve been with Greg. I even like the way you feel fucked hard and rough and so swollen I almost can’t get my cock in you.”

Laura didn’t say anything for a moment then rose to pour more champagne. She stopped by Dan’s chair for a kiss before returning to her loveseat.

“I could have waited on the champagne, but I had to have a kiss right away.”

“Anytime, Baby, I always like kissing you.”

“Tell me why, what are you feeling when you fuck me used like that. You know I have been unfaithful then. It is obvious.”

“Of course it’s obvious, you don’t ever try to hide from me, at least not yet. I have to reclaim my role as husband. I have to fuck you back to me. I have to fuck me back to you, to be as good as Greg when he fucks my wife. I’ve told you this before, it is a competitive thing. There is also a reassuring part to being in you when you’re used and wet like that. Laura, I know when you’ve been with Greg, but I leave the light on and the door open for you to come back. At least so far, you’ve always come back to me. Those are some of the things I feel inside my head. And don’t tell anyone I said this, especially any other guy but, your puss feels good when it is hot and squishy.”

“No squishy pussy for you tonight, I am clean down there. Take me to bed and fuck me. You can imagine all you want, call me whore names. I am all for you right now, faithful and pure tonight wearing a nightgown my lover bought.”

In bed Laura pulled all aggression from her husband. She told Dan about sucking Greg off in the middle of his office, on her knees fully dressed that morning. Dan called her slut and whore.

She told her husband about kissing and sucking all over her lover’s ass the night before. “It was more than just kissing his ass Dan, I was nasty. I did something for him that I am never going to do for any other man. I worked my tongue inside his asshole Dan, inside his asshole.”

Dan bit another hickey on his wife’s neck to match the pair her boss put there. Dan groaned and fucked on, harder than ever before.

“I told Greg last night that treat was just for him, never for you.” They were close, so close to their peak. “I told Greg that I would kiss his asshole anytime he wanted me to, but I promised him I would never kiss yours that way.”

Dan went over the top with spasms and shouts. Laura joined in lockstep with her husband.

As they relaxed and recovered, Dan asked if she really kissed Greg’s asshole. “Did you do that just the way you told me?”

“It doesn’t matter if I did or didn’t. I will say yes right now, but you don’t know and I am not ever going to tell you. That is a mystery you have to put up with because I am a woman and I am your wife. I may tell you Greg fucked me in a park behind a tree at lunch today. You will never know the truth unless I decide.”

“Laura, intentional deception is a dangerous game. Mystery is one thing, but don’t ever lie to me.”

They returned to the den, it was still early for a Friday night. Dan fixed drinks.

“Greg is probably lonely tonight without you.”

“He understood that I should be with you.”

“How considerate of him; you can call him if you want. You could even go visit now that I have had mine tonight.”

“Visit, how quaint a word, visit is for old or sick relatives.”

“True, but it is more polite than go fuck.” Both laughed.

Laura asked, “Not up for another?”

“This time was great; two I can do, almost any night. The three or four Greg sometimes gives you stretches my limit. He must be one hell of a stud.”

“He is that, Dan, my lover is a real stud fuck machine. I hope that doesn’t bother you too much. He does seem to have more stamina than you.”

“As long as you can keep up with both of us, I can accept Greg’s share of your body.”

Laura almost talked about sharing her heart. She thought better of that notion and stopped herself short. Dan knew his wife’s mind and the way it worked; he saw her stop short and knew exactly why.

“I’ll fix drinks, here’s your phone. Go ahead and give him a call. He deserves it, I won’t make a sound. As Dan returned with the fresh drinks he picked up on Laura’s conversation. .…den wearing that sexy red you bought. – I think I look pretty sexy wearing it, should I ask Dan? – Yes, he is here, he just brought me another drink. – Yes, earlier tonight. – I would like to be there, I could prance around your den, or your bedroom as a vision of red. – Oh, you want both rooms, any others? – Yes darling, I am sure you could. – Hard, but not so fast; aggressive, but not rough – Yes, darling I do, you know I do like hard and rough. – I love fucking with you; I want to be with you right now.

Dan listened to his wife have a love talk with her other man. He watched as she absently fondled her breast. At one point in conversation, Laura seemed to try to pull her nipple through the red of the nightgown. Dan heard her moan into the receiver once when she grabbed and squeezed her crotch. Dan went back to just listening mode.

It was good, very good. – No, not with Dan here in the room. – No Greg, I can’t – I know what you want to hear. – All right, I do love fucking with you because you have a fat dick, fatter than Dan’s, there I said that much. – No, I won’t – It doesn’t matter what I said last night. – Yes, I told him that earlier. – You have me so worked up now I’ll have to fuck Dan again for relief. – I don’t know yet. – I love you too darling, I love you too. Goodnight.

“Was our conversation cryptic only hearing my side.”

“It probably was cryptic. I could make out that you told him we already screwed and then he told you he wanted you all over his house.”

“Pretty much so, when I said we had used his den and bedroom he listed the other rooms where we haven’t had sex.”

“You haven’t used the bathroom yet?”

“Not yet, not at his home, nor in the office.”

“He still wants you tonight, doesn’t he?”

“He said he does, but that was probably just phone talk.”

“Yeah, probably just phone talk.”

Dan left but returned a few minutes later with a pair of red bikini panties in one hand and Laura’s raincoat in the other.

“What?”

“Go to him now, I want you to go now. Ask Greg to send you home when he has had his share of your body.”

“Dan, no, I can’t!”

“Yes you can, you really want him; I want you to have him next.”

“Right now! I can’t go dressed like this Baby.”

“Yes you can, you can wear the raincoat over your gown if you want; you better take it along anyway. Put the panties on before you come home. Hold his cum inside you.”

Laura took her panties from Dan and just stared at him and then her panties.

“I want this, I want you hot and wet when you get home.”

“I will be late.”

“I know, wake me when you get home.”

Dan held her hand as he walked Laura to her car. “Wait one minute, I’ll be right back.”

Laura was dumbstruck, but she waited. Laura stood beside her car in her driveway at eleven o’clock at night wearing a sheer red gown and peignoir and absolutely nothing else. Dan returned with a bottle of Greg’s champagne. “Enjoy this with your lover in good sex.” They kissed and Laura drove off in the night.

She returned at three-thirty. When Laura left she was alone in her car wearing a red nightgown. She returned escorted by her boss wearing only the red panties. Laura and Greg kissed under the porch light. Finally she opened her front door, but pulled Greg inside for one last kiss. Dan came to greet his wife interrupting the kiss.

“Oh, hi Baby, I didn’t think you would wait up for me.”

“Thank you for seeing Laura home”, Dan said to Greg

“Thank you for letting her come to me.”

“We’ll come by for my car tomorrow, goodnight darling.” Laura continued her goodnight kiss as her husband stood watching.

“You couldn’t sleep Baby, I’m sorry?”

“I slept, but I got up about half hour ago, I guess I could sense you would be home soon. Can I have my honey I’m home kiss?”

“Of course, and I’ll sit up with you if you want to stay up for a while, I am wired.”

“Good sex tonight must have you excited if you’re not tired.”

“I had very good sex with two very good men. I’m still turned on they treated me so good.”

“Do you want to wait up for the paper boy?”

“No, I want you. I want to give you the hot, wet pussy you sent me out to get. I want your cock in the sex pool of my juices mixed with Greg’s.”

“I can feel your heat, and your wet red panties. Greg didn’t make as tight a seal tonight.”

“No, he didn’t bite me shut. He spanked my ass instead.”

“Oh, that too, I don’t do that often for you either.”

Dan fucked into his wife as she told about her lover finding she was used goods.

“Greg didn’t like finding you already in my pussy the same way you find him there. I told him to get over it; you get me that way all the time.”

“So he spanked your ass because I fucked you first? You loved it, I know you did.”

“Yes, he spanked me, but it was after he fucked and filled me first.”

“Priorities are important, any lawyer knows that.”

“He told me later it wasn’t too bad, the spanking was really a game, and I did love how it felt.”

Anticipation of what Laura would bring home, coupled with the reality of her juice filled pussy brought Dan to climax before Laura finished her tale. She continued to sit in his lap holding her husband inside as she kissed him. Dan asked about her oral evening, he said Greg didn’t taste as strong as he expected. “I only sucked him hard again so we could go twice; he didn’t cum in my mouth. You will have to wait till Monday for a cum breath kiss, if that’s what you want.”

Dan’s Monday at work was an interesting mix. The Business Lady account he landed required focused attention. Dan worked at absorbing all he needed for this new business to succeed. At random times, though, work was interrupted with distractions. A weekend of truly kinky sex with Laura tripped through Dan’s mind. I never expected to enjoy sloppy seconds so calmly in my wife. Laura may be with Greg right now, on her knees, under his desk. That thought popped into Dan’s brain shortly after ten. Laura wasn’t.

Dan had the same image an hour and a half later; this time Laura was exactly as her husband imagined her. The image was stronger this time, Dan realized. It’s almost lunch time, she might be there now. Dan leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling. Just then his secretary entered to inform him of a two o’clock meeting with the VP. Dan watched his secretary’s behind intently as she returned to her desk. He imagined spanking her as Greg did Laura Friday night.

Dan did indeed get his ardent cum breath kiss Monday evening. After dinner, Laura owned up to giving two BJs to her boss today. The first was at lunch. Dan smiled broadly. “I sucked Greg again as a going home gift for the spanking.” Dan told of the fantasy image about his secretary and Laura roared with laughter. Then Dan told his good news.

“I have to go to San Francisco at the end of next week. Three days to meet the Business Lady people. The company wants you to come along if you can, on the tab.”

Laura was as excited as Dan when he first got the news. “I’ll have to ask Greg, but I am sure I can come with you.”

Dan grimaced, “My wife has to ask her lover’s permission to go to San Francisco with her husband; I’ll be damned.”

“Your wife’s lover doesn’t have to agree, your wife’s boss does.”

Westbound at 38,000 feet and sipping champagne courtesy of the upgrade Dan bought, an amusing thought occurred. “You haven’t worn any of those dresses I bought for you to wear with Greg yet, have you?”

“No, he has only seen the pictures. I told him a few weeks ago to come up with a time I could wear the red one with him. He has been slow on the uptake.”

“I get to have you first then, first time out in your new dressy wardrobe.”

“You are always first with me, my loving husband.” Both knew, while not telling a lie, Laura didn’t totally speak truth.

San Francisco was fantastic. A female member of the marketing staff was assigned to Laura as liaison. Liaison included a half day tour of the city where Laura asked to be shown a few romantic places to take her husband Saturday. An after work cocktail party was Dan’s final agenda item the first day. Laura outshined her husband and starred.

Laura fit a marketing niche that Business Lady wanted, legal secretaries. She was wearing the blouse Dan picked for Greg’s birthday along with a pair of Business Lady tuxedo slacks. Laura held court with the senior marketing staff. She dazzled them by flirting innocuously, but also with her intelligence and experience. She agreed to critique an impromptu fashion show of styles targeted to women such as herself.

Laura and Dan told about the top she was wearing as her first Business Lady purchase. Dan loved the suggestive irony of bragging that he selected the daring top for his wife as a surprise for her boss’s birthday. “She dresses very conservative for work; Greg didn’t suspect how she looked when the jacket came off.”

Laura continued the story telling about springing her new look when she took her boss for his birthday lunch. She left out the part about Greg unbuttoning the blouse, but she gave her husband a knowing smile.

When they had time by themselves they acted as tourists. Dan seemed to really enjoy just walking, holding hands, and window shopping. Their second evening was free time, and Laura took Dan to the romantic seafood restaurant her liaison recommended. The view of San Francisco Bay in the evening was just stunning. The food was even more delicious. Often, one or the other slipped a hand below the tablecloth in intimate exchange. Laura noticed that she and Dan weren’t the only couple acting like young lovers. Young love continued in their hotel bed.

Friday night at a country club dinner allowed Dan and Laura to sparkle as a couple. The entire senior staff of Business Lady hosted the affair; most had husbands or wives in tow. Laura looked spectacular in the knee length jungle print dress Dan selected because of the wild print colors. A lot of leg showed on one side, when she walked and especially when she danced. One of the younger executives even got a hard on dancing. Laura felt it when he pulled her a little too close at one point.

They stayed an extra day to do sightseeing. Their tour of Sausalito was fun. The quick trip to Napa valley was even better. Several cases of really good California wines would be shipped home for them, one bought by their Business Lady escort. Laura resisted the urge to get a blanket and have sexy fun on the red eye trip home. The plane was just too crowded. First class was full.

Laura glowed at work Monday, “I hope you missed me terribly last week.”

“I did, did you miss me?”

“I was too busy, but just a little.”

Laura and Greg talked about her trip at lunch. Greg was proud that she had so much fun and gave a good account of herself in business matters. “Maybe Dan will let you bring a bottle of one of your new wines to the office some day.”

“I’ll bring one of each; we can do our own wine tastings.” The talk about wines got Laura to thinking; I’m going to have my own tasting every day this week. “Can you schedule our alcove for a Friday lunch?”

Dan’s life was top of the world in the afterglow of his successful trip to San Francisco. His VP called him in Monday afternoon to congratulate him. Business Lady had called first thing in the morning; they loved everything about the service Dan gave them. BL was very impressed with Dan’s wife, her beauty as well as her business acumen.

“I’ll tell Laura as soon as I get home.”

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments