Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Faithful - Chapter Eleven

"Laura and Greg have their country club date; Dan and his artist friend meet"

22
10 Comments 10
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Chapter Eleven - Greg and Laura at the Country Club

Dan learned about his wife’s date Saturday evening. As Greg suggested, he reacted negatively and with surprise. Laura didn’t expect the vehemence of her husband’s reaction. In her mind, she was just telling Dan a firm date for something long planned.

“I didn’t expect you to be this way. You should have anticipated our date.”

“I know I bought the dress you will wear. This is your red dress date, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I will wear the red you bought. You know I asked Greg almost a month ago.”

“I know, have known that long, I just got over loosing you for two weeks.”

“Baby, you didn’t lose me, you will never lose me. I am just going on a date with Greg.”

“You will probably be gone all weekend, even longer possibly.”

“No, I told Greg to come for me here at home. We will be out late I am sure; at most I will spend the night with him.”

“At most spend the night, yeah.”

“Dan, it will be all right, trust me. I will have most of the weekend with you. If I spend the night with Greg, I am sure he will leave a gift and I will have a story to tell.”

Dan laughed, mostly at himself, “A juicy cunt and a story to tell, some gift.”

“Face it, Baby, you love both almost as much as I do. Why don’t you call your artist friend and fix up something with her?”

“I don’t think that is a likely possibility.”

“Why not, bad date?”

“No, we had fun, talked about a lot of things. When we parted, she said that would be our last time going out. She doesn’t want to date a married man.”

“A lot of women feel that way, I can understand. Sorry for you, though.”

“She did say if my situation changed, look her up. The way she said it she thought it was likely.”

“Not a chance, Baby, not any chance at all, I am never letting you go.”

> > > > - -

Sneaking in a quickie wasn’t going to compromise never letting Dan go. Laura used the new key on her ring and found Greg in the kitchen pouring a second cup of coffee. Her shorts and panties were on the floor before she reached him. Her blouse followed at her feet as she kissed her lover. Greg removed her bra, and Laura assumed position head down on the counter top.

“You are a sneaking cheating wife, you slut.”

Hard slaps to her rear end accompanied his words and Laura cried out in agreement. “Yes darling, fuck your cheating, sneaking around, slut!”

Greg’s slaps and curses stopped as he thrust strongly into Laura from behind. “I love you, darling.” He was fully in and banging his lover’s hips forward hard.

Laura responded with cries of, “Fuck me hard - fuck me fast.” Her screams shifted, got louder, “Fuck, Yes, Fuck, Yes, Fuck, Yes.”

Greg had reached between her legs to pinch and squeeze Laura’s clitoris. Ten minutes after Laura unlocked the front door, orgasm celebrations resounded in her lover’s kitchen.

Laura went to her knees and sucked hard to keep Greg fully erect. Her hands brought his to her head. Greg understood her desire; he jammed cock in deep and held tight to choke his lover. Greg flexed his cock forward and deeper into Laura’s throat as his hands held tight behind her head. Laura would let him stay fucking her face just like this until he came, Greg knew that from experience. She would take him until he finished or she passed out.

Greg watched Laura carefully; he looked straight at her eyes. It was time; Greg used his hands to break the seal Laura’s lips and throat had on his cock. As Laura gasped air into her lungs, Greg kept cock head in her mouth and furiously stroked his second orgasm onto her tongue.

“Thank you darling, I love you, Greg,” was followed by, “May I use your mouthwash. This has to be one of those times Dan tastes nothing but me.”

At Greg’s front door, the couple shared their last kiss until Monday morning. “I hope the young girl doing my shopping has everything in a basket when I get to the store.”

Greg laughed and shook his head as his lover’s car drove away.

“We need to get a better grade of Christians in this town, Baby. They should be at home getting ready for church, not in the store shopping Sunday morning.”

Dan, suspecting nothing, looked for nothing. He laughed with his wife and helped put the groceries away. When he did kiss Laura later that afternoon, he detected a faint hint of mouthwash. Her flavor was a bit out of place for this time of day, but not unheard of, so Dan ignored any signals.

Dan and Laura made love that night, long time married couple love. Both were satisfied as they drifted into sleep. Dan and Laura had been together long enough to know that all sex wasn’t a race to climb the highest peak or run the fastest race. Some of the pool of hot sex that might have driven Dan higher and faster was dried in the crotch of Laura’s panties. The rest washed down the drain during Laura’s shower. There was at most a trace of his wife’s cheating that morning; certainly there was not enough to arouse suspicion.

> > > > - -

Dan answered his private phone.

I may be just a little bit late getting home tonight, Baby.
...
No, not very late, and no, I won’t be in Greg’s bedroom.
...
He wants me with him when he picks up a gift he wants me to wear Saturday.
...
Same jewelry place he bought the anklet.
...
No, definitely not an engagement ring, I hope he knows I would never accept that kind of gift.
...
I should be home no later than seven; I’ll show off whatever Greg buys for me.
...
I love you too, Baby.

Laura did get home just a few minutes before seven.

“Well, no cum breath on you. I don’t taste Greg.”

“No, Baby, no cum breath, and nothing down below either. I am a pure wife coming home from a hard day at work.”

“Oh, you got him hard and left him that way; you are bad.”

“Dan!” Laura slapped his arm.

“Was it an engagement ring? Let’s have a look at his gift.”

“No, no engagement ring. Can you wait until after dinner, I want to keep you in suspense the way Greg did me?”

After dinner they adjourned to the den. “Fix me a drink and then we can play tell and show. I would love a brandy tonight.”

“The champagne and wines we have been drinking lately do get boring after a while. Show me your new jewelry.”

“I said tell and show, let me describe it first. We can look at it together next. I may even try it on.” Laura decided to draw things out. “The gift Greg bought is sort of like a hair pin; it’s shaped like one. Do you know what I mean?”

“Do you mean U shaped, like a bobby pin?”

“Yes, but some hairpins are fancy, this one is fancy.”

“How fancy?”

“Some have decorations, worn in your hair to be seen, not just hold hair in place.”

“I think I’ve seen pictures, you don’t have any like that, do you?”

“I do have one; I haven’t worn it in years.”

“Okay, so Greg wants you to wear a hairpin as a gift, pardon me, but I think that is sort of sweet. It’s subtle even, only you and he will know the meaning, plus your husband.”

“You’re right Dan, if my gift was really a hairpin. I said it was like a hairpin. It’s meant to be worn where very few will see.”

“Oh; where do you wear this hairpin?”

“Lower down, I’ll wear it between my legs.”

“Laura, that’s wild. Except for one thing, you don’t have any hair down there between your legs. Greg has been there often enough to know that you don’t.”

“Yes he has, Baby, many times. Greg knows exactly what I have at my pussy. I make sure he knows as often as I can.”

“I know, Laura, I know you let him have full play at your pussy whenever either of you get excited.”

“No, not that often, I turn him down some. I turn me down some. Want to hear about the decorations and how I will wear the hairless hairpin?”

“Yes, I am actually intrigued now.”

“Pour us another drink and we can finish the tell part.”

Dan returned with another round of drinks, “Okay, finish The Tell and let’s get to The Show.” Dan emphasized his interest in both the telling and showing parts of tonight’s performance.

“Well, since the decorations can’t be seen, they are little bells, they can be heard. There are six of them, three on each side, and they make a tinkling sound.”

“That is wild.”

“Since I have no hair down on my pussy, the hairpin goes on my clit.”

“Hold it now; Greg put holes in your clit for a bauble? Laura, that’s too far.”

“No holes, Baby, no holes, I promise. It is a clit clip and it slips over my clit, gives it a squeeze to stay in place.”

They opened the jewelry box together and Dan lifted the clip to examine Laura’s new jewelry. He shook it and heard the bells tinkle. A smile began to cross his face that pleased Laura.

“I’m impressed, jealous even. I wish I thought of something like this.”

Laura kissed Dan for his reaction. “I’m glad you approve, I was a bit worried.”

“Have you tried wearing this?”

Dan’s wife blushed bright red, “Yes, but not for Greg; Greg hasn’t seen it on me yet.”

“If not Greg, who?”

“The jewelry guy had to fit it to me. We went into a back shop. I made Greg wait outside.”

“Strip woman, shuck it down and show me.”

Dan played with Laura’s clit enough to excite her and draw her clit out from hiding. He slipped the clip into place, tugging to make sure it fit snug. Laura immediately gave a little shimmy to ring her chimes. She pranced around the room with delight and Dan stood and applauded.

“Damn, I wish I had thought of that. I yield to your lover on this gift, Baby.”

“I’m glad you yield to Greg, yield me to Greg. This time, for this date in particular, I am so very glad you yield to Greg.”

Laura read a little more than I intended into my words, Dan thought. She often does that to her benefit.

> > > > - -

Laura was jumpy all day Saturday. A boo would have sent her through a window. At two she offered sex to Dan. “I want to start getting ready at three; Greg will pick me up at six-thirty. If you want to have me before I go, why not now before I shower?”

Dan turned his wife down. He decided he didn’t want to jack off in Laura’s cunt and that is exactly what her offer sounded like to him.

“I’ll wait until you get home, you can bring some excitement for me.”

Laura knew what her husband meant and she kissed him in assent.

An hour before Greg was due Laura came to her husband in the den. All Dan could see Laura wearing was her new black pumps with the impossible four inch heels, a pair of very sheer red stockings that turned his wife’s legs into objects of wonder, and a short silk wrap robe. She had two questions.

“I hope you don’t mind if I wear these diamond drop ear rings you gave two Christmases back? They go well with my red dress.”

“I don’t mind, I bought them for special occasions; I think your big date is special.”

“I do too, very special. My second question is would you like to do the honors with my new jewelry piece?”

Laura dropped her robe and handed Dan the jewelry box. “I guess the dress is its own bra and panties will keep the chimes from ringing, right?”

“I thought so, but I may at least try panties with my bells in place.”

Laura closed her eyes and hummed as Dan stiffened her clit. Dan took his time, he wanted her stiff and wet.

“Ooooohh!”

Dan pulled his wife taut and slipped the wires over and around Laura’s now very erect clitoris. When everything was in place and adjusted, Dan flipped the bells to hear them tinkle and kissed his wife there.

“I couldn’t resist a goodbye kiss. Your pussy is one of my favorite parts of you. I hate to give it up.”

“Dan, Baby, you are not giving up anything, not even lending. I am just going on a date with Greg tonight, that’s all.”

“I know you’ll be back, and bring pretty pussy with you a little worse for wear. The light will be on when you get back. As far as I am concerned, it’s goodbye to pussy and you until then.”

“Okay, I will leave it at that.”

“Do you want something, you’ve been nervous as a cat all day?”

“There’s no sense opening a bottle of wine, would you have a vodka tonic with me? I have been on edge, just big date jitters, I guess.”

“Sure, but you’re no longer a teenager.”

“I know, silly of me.”

“I didn’t see your ankle bracelet?”

“I took it off to put stockings on, it’s on my dresser. That and the dress is all I have to do. Dan, I want to leave my rings on, I hope that is all right. I don’t feel right without them.”

“Of course, Baby, it’s just a date, you’re not moving out. At least I hope not.”

“Do you want me to wait, I mean for Greg to come for his date?”

“What wait, you don’t have to hide Baby; you should know that by now.”

“I thought I would go over to Gilly’s for a sandwich, drink and maybe find some conversation.”

“Meeting your artist friend?”

“No, not really, I told you what she said the last time. I guess I just like the casual, working guy setting. Gilly’s is better than staying here alone.”

“You’re right, it is better. If you feel uncomfortable waiting for Greg, I understand, but I would like you to wait.”

“I’ll be damned disappointed spending all that money on the red dress if you go to the ball dressed like you are now. Don’t you think it’s time to finish dressing?”

“Old girly trick, always make the guy wait until you are finished dressing. You do it even if you have been dressed an hour.”

As things turned out, Laura was still upstairs with finishing touches when she heard the bell chime. She let Dan receive her date.

“Hi Greg, come in.”

Dan noticed Greg wearing a traditional black cummerbund and remembered the red one he bought. Oh hell, another time perhaps. Dan decided he could play the catty game too.

“My wife is upstairs, wait in the living room and I will see if she is ready for you.”

Dan met Laura at the foot of the stairs; she was carrying the box with Greg’s cummerbund along with her small purse. Dan took her by the arm and formally escorted her to their living room.

Greg and Laura kissed warmly and then she reached behind him to remove his cummerbund.

“Dan bought this gift for you so you could match colors with me.”

Greg admired the cummerbund and then took in Laura’s beauty in her red dress. “Your taste is perfect, Dan, I understand you picked out this lady’s dress as well.”

“Thank you, I helped. You two have a good time.”

“I am sure we will, I will return Laura to you safe and sound. I think tonight will be a fun evening of dinner, dancing and socializing.”

Both Greg and Dan were stilted and uncomfortable. Laura resolved the discomfort by leading Greg to the door. She didn’t give Dan a goodbye kiss this date night.

Greg’s lips took Dan’s place kissing Laura as he seated his date in his car. Laura intentionally raised her dress and let the slit in her skirt spread.

“The way you two were acting, I didn’t think I should let you have a look with Dan around.”

“It looks great on you, even better than I imagined.

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali

I can’t wait to see and hear you walking around.”

“You will, darling, in good time you will.”

Laura covered up and they drove off. “I am wearing my rings tonight, and these ear rings are a gift from Dan. I am wearing your anklet and this clit jewelry that is all you. If any question comes up about us, just tell the truth. Don’t broadcast, but I will never be ashamed to hear you say I am your lover.”

“Jacobs will be there, I am sure of that. His wife is on the committee. He will bring out others in the firm.”

“That’s okay by me; if you want to act a little possessive I will gladly be all yours.”

“We will be mostly good, let’s try to avoid scandals, but this is our big date. I know how you feel about tonight.”

Laura didn’t know most of the people at this high society affair, but she knew the routine. Drinks in hand they circulated. Greg handled introductions where necessary. Laura did recognize a few who had called at the office, mostly faces but not names. She quickly noticed that her Greg was one of the few men wearing a colorful cummerbund. He stood out and looked good. Kudos to Dan, she thought to herself; I’ll tell him he made a good choice.

She couldn’t help comparing what she was wearing, how she looked in her red dress, with other women. Laura knew what she would have worn. She had several nice dresses for this crowd. None compared to the red dress she wore tonight. Laura knew she looked stunning, and again thought of her husband’s taste and judgment. I’ll make sure he gets a reward, she thought.

Greg made a point to seek out Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs. Both Laura and Greg complimented the lady who was one of the key organizers. Laura fawned over her necklace and ear rings. Evidently, Laura choose the right target, they had been a gift at their last anniversary. Mrs. Jacobs beamed. Two more women lawyers approached, one within the firm where Laura worked. Greg watched the women chat for a minute and then turned away.

Greg thought he was providing conversation cover for Laura. He didn’t realize together they protected each other. Another of the senior partners approached him, “Do you think it wise to have your secretary as a date tonight?”

“She is more than my secretary, Sir; we are close.”

“She is married, isn’t she?”

“Yes, Laura is married, and her husband was at home when I picked her up this evening. We aren’t doing anything clandestine.”

“Well, Laura is very attractive. You make a good looking couple together. Just be careful.”

“Yes sir, we certainly will.”

She is also very perceptive, Greg thought to himself as the partner moved on. She expected something like this to happen. I should have as well.

Laura’s grilling came from Mrs. Jacobs with the two younger women as witnesses. The approach was more subtle. “Your ear rings are exquisite too, they compliment your wedding set well.”

“A gift from my husband two Christmases past; he has good taste.”

“I see. Yes, he has an eye for jewelry I would say.”

“Also for dresses, he picked this out for me; I don’t think I would have spent quite so much on a dress. I am glad he said it is you.”

“I wish my husband would do something like that for me”, came from one of the younger lawyers. “You are lucky to have him.”

“I think so, he is special.”

“Where is he tonight?”

“He had something to do, and I am here with Greg. I better go find him.”

Little truth, but no falsehoods, in any of my responses Laura thought, as she looked for her lover.

> > > > - -

Her husband was otherwise occupied at the moment. Dan sat a table a Gilly’s having a sandwich and a beer for his dinner. His entertainment was the Braves and Cubs on a big screen TV. He had left a message on his friend’s voicemail. The message was equivocal. Hi, it’s Dan. I’m going to Gilly’s tonight, say about eightish. If you decide to wander in, I will buy the first round. Dan didn’t expect her and wasn’t sure why he had called. She was perfectly clear about no future.

Of course Dan wasn’t clear about a future either; he wasn’t trying to score. She was good conversation company, that’s all. I know nothing about art, well maybe a little, but not in her league. The times we have been together, we don’t talk business and we don’t talk about Laura. I really don’t want to think about Laura tonight; tonight my wife is with Greg. I am alone at Gilly’s. Not quite alone, there are others having a beer and watching the game.

Dan looked around the room. He saw a couple of groups of guys, also two groups of young women. There were a few couples as well. There was Dan sitting alone in a working class bar with a sandwich and a beer. His wife was at the country club with her date. Dan pondered things for a moment and then turned his attention to the next batter coming to home plate.

> > > > - -

Laura found Greg and he guided them to the verandah. A string quartet played soft music inside. On the verandah a three piece Hispanic guitar group played more lively music. They held hands, strolled and enjoyed the night air. Greg and Laura tried to find some alone together space. They found enough space for a kiss, but one they could get away with if discovered. Greg did steal a hand sliding through the slit. He couldn’t resist flipping Laura’s clit clip to ring the bells. Laura swayed to the beat of the music; they could faintly hear her bells tinkling. Each told of the grilling they received, and the words of caution. Greg wanted to heed the caution, Laura had an opposite reaction. The Jacobs and others knew she and Greg were here as lovers; their knowledge excited her.

One more drink while circulating through the crowd led them to dinner. Greg picked a spot away from the host table. Laura noticed the lawyer from another firm approaching with her man in tow. Laura whispered a thumbnail in Greg’s ear before introductions. Dinner fare turned out to be just a little more tasty than similar events both attended; they didn’t expect better. The speakers were a mixed bag. Introductions were long and dry. The main speaker, executive director of the primary charity, spoke well about the benefits all this glamour enabled.

Conversation around the dinner table was more interesting. Everyone gave their professional bio and Greg had shared some case work with the young lawyer’s date. That gave Laura and the young woman a chance to chat. She was naturally curious how a married secretary happened to be her boss’s date tonight.

“I heard you tell Mrs. Jacobs your husband was out, but he picked the dress and jewelry for you tonight; did I hear correctly?”

“Yes, Dan thought I needed to add some color and flair to my dressy wardrobe.”

“But you are wearing that dress for your boss, and it does show some skin. What’s going on?”

“Greg and I go out socially sometimes.”

“I see, you must know each other well.”

“Yes, I think you can say that.”

“You husband approves?”

“Dan would say agrees more than approves.”

“He must at least agree if he bought that for you to wear.”

“I have been after Greg to find a place appropriate for this dress; tonight is the appropriate night he selected.”

“Oh, okay. How long have you been under Greg?” Laura recognized the question for what it was.

“I’ve worked for him for three years, but I have only been under him a couple of months.”

Laura had finally stopped her dinner partner’s questions; she decided to do some asking. “How long have you known your date, are you two an item as well?”

“About two years, I guess a casual item is a good description.”

“Is he any good?”

“Not bad, maybe not the best, but not at all bad.”

“Lucky girl.”

“Yes, I think so. Are you in the market for another lawyer, or just generally curious?”

“I’m not in the market for another man at all; two is enough for me.”

Laura turned attention to Greg. “Darling, do you think I could get a kiss before dessert? I like to start early.”

“You wench.”

Greg kissed his lover warmly, but with as little display as possible. Laura was in a teasing mood.

“Maybe I can talk my new friend into giving her date a kiss to show you how?”

All four laughed.

“I know how to kiss you; I’ve proven that already, haven’t I?”

Both couples kissed, both women took the lead slipping tongue into their partner.

> > > > - -

Dan was finished with his sandwich and was well into his second beer. A feminine greeting snapped his head away from the baseball game on television.

Dan stood, “Hi, oh my, you look gorgeous.”

“Are you talking to me, or the dress?”

“Well, both, but the dress is spectacular. It fits you; it matches your personality.”

“Thank you, Dan, a couple of friends collaborated making it for me. I will pass on your compliments.”

Dan asked about wearing the special dress today, “Another opening at the gallery, did I miss something?”

“We had sort of an opening, restricted, not public.” She explained it was for more high scale clients; mostly interior designers and well off collectors. “Those two older women you talked with when you came with me asked about you. I told them I hadn’t invited you tonight.”

“I enjoyed the opening with you; I wouldn’t mind getting invites in the future if that wouldn’t make you uncomfortable.”

“I’ll put you on our list; would you prefer at home, or at work?” The woman eyed Dan’s choice of drink. “I’m not much of a beer drinker; would you allow me to buy tonight?”

“I will, what do . . . .”

“Please, let me, another beer, or a vodka tonic? That’s all I’ve ever seen you drink.”

“Vodka tonic will be fine; I had the beer to go with my sandwich dinner.”

She got the kiss on the cheek for buying drinks this time. Dan’s sandwich for dinner remark led quite naturally to a question about Laura’s whereabouts.

Dan explained about dress shopping and the red dress in particular. He also told his friend that tonight she was wearing her wedding rings plus the diamond ear rings.

“So you outfitted Laura to the nines for a date with her boss Greg. It sounds like you paid for everything she is wearing but don’t get the benefit of anything.”

“Not exactly everything. I don’t know who bought the underwear she has on, what little she is wearing. She is wearing a couple of jewelry things Greg bought for her.”

Dan talked about Greg wanting Laura to have something that represented the two of them. He described the ankle bracelet including the two diamonds adorning the bracelet. “I’m not sure I should really talk about the other piece of jewelry he bought for her tonight. It’s a clip like a hairpin that a woman wears down there.”

“Down there?”

“A clit clip, it slides over and snugs tight.”

“That’s really wild; I wouldn’t mind seeing one of those”, the artist said.

Dan asked if they could leave Laura behind and talk about other things.

> > > > - -

Laura and her new friend decided to powder their noses before joining their men on the dance floor.

“All right lady, we have been playing with words all night. Are you really going to be fucking your boss tonight?”

“Yes, straight answer, oh yes I am.”

“Your husband expects you to bed him.”

“Dan won’t be disappointed if I don’t bed Greg as you put it, but yes, he expects us to have sex.”

“Your husband bought that dress for you to wear; them ain’t cheap rags, honey.”

“No, not at all, and my husband bought this and five more.”

“Wow!”

They entered the ladies room. “Are you wearing anything Greg bought for you”

“Just jewelry, there wasn’t a good way to show you this at the table.” Laura hiked her skirt up a bit and held out her left leg. “That’s a nice anklet; those are real diamonds, aren’t they?”

“Yes, Greg had it made special for me. I have another piece Greg had made for me, by the same jeweler.”

“A waist chain, can you show me?”

“Not quite, have a look.” Laura opened her dress skirt fully and her new lawyer friend was speechless.

> > > > - -

“Tell me more about the dress. Beyond looking great, the material and everything about your dress looks exciting.”

“The print is a batik that is hand colored using organic dyes.”

The artist explained that beeswax was painted as a resist to each color. The wax protected the cotton from taking each batch of dye. Cracks in the wax imbued flaw streaks giving the final pattern a totally unique look.

“This material used four separate dye steps.”

“The fabric is perfect the colors are bright, but the streaking gives a subtle, cloudy day look to the whole piece.”

“I know some guys in the art community who might say that; you are the only business man I know who sees like an artist.”

“Did the friend who made it develop the technique?”

His friend laughed at him. “No, there you fail Art History 101; batik is an ancient and primitive African style. Fitting the dress was fun, me nude with two gay guys measuring and working my body over. I wish you had been around to take care of things when they finished.”

> > > > - -

Laura and her friend returned to their men giggling to each other. They led their men to the dance floor. During a slow song Laura whispered, “I showed her my clip.”

“What did she think?”

“She loved it I let her ring the bells.”

“That must have been a new trick for you.”

“Yes it was fun. Let’s stay out here for a couple of fast dances; I want you to show my legs off.”

They danced to four songs with Greg doing his best to display Laura’s beauty. Several men noticed and one came to their table to ask for a dance when they sat down.

“I’m sorry, but I am having one dance with this handsome man who has shared our table, one more with the very handsome man who brought me tonight, and then he is going to take me home.”

The young lawyer politely retreated.

To her new lawyer friend’s date, she said, “Sorry, I didn’t intend to use you as cover; I just didn’t feel like dancing with a stranger.”

“Does that mean I don’t get my dance?”

“Of course you do. New Girlfriend, would you like to swap partners for a dance?”

On the dance floor, Laura’s dance partner whispered in her ear. “My ever so mysterious date told me I should listen for bells ringing while we danced. Do you have any idea what she meant?”

“Just dance with me, keep your ears wide open, and ask her after Greg and I leave.”

A kiss on the cheek and a curtsey ended the first dance. Laura and Greg did leave after one more dance. Had Greg been taking her home, Laura would have gone home to an empty house. Taking Laura home at eleven o’clock never was in the plan for tonight.

> > > > - -

Dan and the artist were still at Gilly’s. They had thoroughly enjoyed an evening of good conversation. Excepting their early talking about Laura’s date tonight, Dan’s wife was not on the discussion agenda. For the past hour, mostly they talked about the business side of the art world. Dan asked about the two ladies; he wanted to know more about them since his friend mentioned one asked about him.

“They must be well off to judge by their buying history. Both are, or have been, married. Their card entries include a Mrs. with their names.”

“Do you have many clients like those two, are they always a pair?”

“We have a few; those two are a bit special. We always invite them as a pair and they almost always show up together. I’ll do a formal introduction the next time they are coming to an opening. The taller asked about you; she seemed to be interested. She, or both of them, could provide another diversion for you when Laura is out on a date.”

“I was just curious, that’s all. I don’t think adding outsiders to my social set is in the cards.”

“You never can tell. I’ll let you know the next time, okay?”

A look at the clock determined it was time for them to go; Dan offered to drop his friend at home with no funny business.

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments