Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Faithful - Chapter Four

"Laura is unfaithful with Greg once again"

20
9 Comments 9
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Chapter Four – Unfaithful Once Again

During her morning shower, Laura realized she had a problem. 'Today is Thursday,' she thought out loud, and then added silently, I promised Greg lunch. Even worse, I promised to wear those sexy things for him. I don’t really want to do lunch with Greg today, Dan seems so vulnerable. How do I get out of here today wearing those things? I can’t let Dan see them. Greg will want to see them, I know he will.

I’ll be lucky to get away with a simple blow job under his desk. Greg will want to fuck me, maybe insist; force me to fuck him. He won’t really have to force too much. Oh shit! Dan, Baby, you will probably fuck a swampy pussy tonight.

Laura was in the shower a long time. So much to clean, she thought. Laura dressed hurriedly while Dan had his shower. Normally, she did her make up in her underwear. Today, she wore her most lawyerly suit, a charcoal pin stripe, and a tailored white blouse. Dan came out to dress as Laura did her face.

Although he didn’t say anything, Dan noticed the change in routine. What was different about Laura this morning? He began looking.

“Big meeting?”

“No, I just decided to make a professional statement, fashion wise.”

“I guess that can’t hurt, protect your image.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Dan looked further and noticed the faint outline of red bra strap across Laura’s back. Professional image on the outside, sexy image underneath, I wonder if there just might be more than meets the eye? They had breakfast and were on their way to work.

Laura was the one distracted this morning while driving to work. She had promised lunch, hinted at more. The part of her mind focused on she and Dan wanted just lunch with only a little flirty behavior. A story she could tell Dan without causing pain. Laura hated the deception she was living today; the deception couldn’t go on much longer. On the other hand, the Laura side of her brain, she wanted to wait for Greg under his desk. Laura could see herself doing just that. She could see her neatly folded suit draped over the back of Greg’s chair. Choices, choices, which way to go?

I wonder where Laura is; she always beats me to work? With keys out, Greg found his office door unlocked. What’s going on here?

“Oh ho, what a surprise!”

Greg draped his suit jacket over the clothes on his chair back, unzipped his pants and sat down. Laura took over; her breasts were out waiting for Greg to use as a handhold. A wet mouth devoured Greg’s cock, and Laura sucked hard. She worked her lips and teeth over his shaft.

“Oh yes, suck my cock, suck me darling.”

Laura guided big boss' hands to her titties; she decided to suck to Greg’s touch. A hard squeeze would beget a cock bite; a feather touch would be followed with a feather kiss. Laura’s hands started him off on his exploration and pleasure. They found a simpatico; each using tactile expression to communicate and fulfill desire.

Suddenly, Greg grabbed two big handfuls of breast, as much as he could hold. He pulled hard. Laura pushed forward completely, choking his cock into her throat. She gagged continually, but never thought of pulling back. She would not remove cock from it’s new home. Greg held his grip; Laura stayed choked on him. Their eyes met sharing desire, lust and a quest for more sensation. Greg’s phone rang, and the sound set them off. Laura began to shake at the sound. Greg moved to hold her head tight and fucked shots of cum down his lover’s throat. Each ring of his phone called an ejaculation from Greg’s cock.

Greg managed to answer at the fifth ring. He held Laura in place as he talked, he could feel her choked spasms around his cock. How long could she go; will she pull away? Laura was transfixed; she would not give at all, not until Greg released her head. His inevitable softening afforded some relief, and Laura breathed through her nose, but she kept swallowing cock. If there was one more drop of cum, she wanted it; Laura wanted to suck every bit of sperm Greg possessed at this moment.

Laura heard Greg parry a lunch meeting, “Sorry, I can’t make lunch today. I have a previous date. How about three in my office? Fine, see you then. Bye for now.”

Finally, he released Laura’s head and pulled her from under his desk. “My god, you are something else, this beats morning coffee all to hell and gone.” Laura kissed her boss and began tucking and straightening her under clothes. “I hate to say this, my darling, you best get dressed. We have to do some work today. Put the three o’clock on my calendar, please.”

At lunch, in the same restaurant, the same alcove, the same waiter, Greg set the perfect tone. He asked a question of contradiction. Greg was lawyer and lover both at lunch. “How can you look so feminine, almost delicate with me the way we did Monday at dinner, and yet fuck like a linebacker and love it?”

“Tell me more, talk to me. You may be on to something.” Laura put that suggestion on the table between nibbles at her meal.

“You were the one who insisted I wear a tux to dinner. I’ve never seen you in such a feminine, dressy dress.”

“And?”

“I understand Formal Dress Expected on invitations; that’s why I have a good tuxedo. No woman had ever hinted, let alone insisted, I wear one for a date.”

“I am not some other woman, I am Laura. You better understand that now.”

“Oh, yes, ma’am, I do understand that. Do you tell Dan to dress formal when you two go out?”

“Dan isn’t at lunch today; it’s just Laura and Greg. You better understand that too.”

Greg continued the conversation, switching to Laura’s sex preferences. “You are a dichotomy about sex as well as dress. I have never fucked a woman, fucked and used hard, the way I did with you Monday. You pulled it out of me. Yet, the one time we made love, sweet and tender, caring, really loving, it was beautiful and exciting.”

Greg paused a moment to consider his thoughts. “The other times, when we had hard rough sex, they were just as exciting, maybe even more exciting because you wanted it that way. If I held back, would you have been disappointed?”

“I don’t think disappointed is the right word, but not as satisfied. We probably wouldn’t be here today if you had held back Monday.”

“Yeah, you get that at home from a man you love.”

“You are quite right, but I told you before, Dan isn’t at lunch with us today, just Greg and Laura.”

“Turn to me, your back.” Laura looked at him funny but did as Greg asked. She felt him fiddle at her back, through her blouse, fiddle with the hooks of her bra; the band snapped away loose. “Take your panties off and put them on the table, then figure out how you want to put your bra beside them.”

Laura stared at Greg trying to understand his game; she decided to play. She knew taking panties off while sitting could be done discretely, but why bother? She stood, hiked her skirt and slid them to her ankles. She gave Greg a full moon when she bent to pick them up to make a centerpiece.

“The bra too, you want my bra with my panties?”

Laura paused and stared for a moment. “I’ll need champagne for this act. Call the waiter, please, darling.”

They talked about the pleasure of power sharing until the waiter delivered their champagne. Laura insisted on having the traditional first taste. She spoke to the waiter, “This is my boss and my lover, Greg. He wanted my panties on the table and he wants my bra beside them. He unfastened me in back; I want you to do the rest, would you like me to stand?”

“Madam!”

“You will earn a good tip; please do it.”

Laura held each arm to him in turn, the waiter unfastened her cuffs.

“Undo as many buttons as you need to, want to. Take your time, enjoy my breasts, Greg does.”

Five buttons were loosened, well below the line of Laura’s breasts. Laura did not flinch, she actually smiled encouragement. The waiter spent more than a short minute with hands inside her blouse. Finally, he handed her the bra. Laura put it beside her panties, made sure Greg’s eyes were focused on her, and allowed the waiter a good two-handed feel of her tits.

“Pinch my nipples hard and get them excited for my lover, then leave us to our fun.”

Laura saw no need to button her blouse; stiff nipples stared at Greg through the remainder of lunch. They stayed well past the normal hour, mostly talking, some kissing and fondling interspersed. Their talks centered on why. Why Greg after all these years? Why the dichotomy, rough and tender? Why the high style and cheap public exhibition?

“I’ll answer this way, honey. Oops, I didn’t mean for that to come out.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

Partly, the why is that is what I am, a complex woman. The why, Greg, is because it was our first date, my first date not yours, and it was a good date; I liked it and I want you to like me.”

“I get a honey too then, I loved our first date, honey, and I really loved everything that went before and after. And you said it once Monday night, so I will say the same now...”

“No, Greg, please don’t.”

“I love you; am falling in love with you Laura, secretary Laura, and wife of Dan Laura.”

“Oh Greg, I wish you hadn’t said that. I know we both are feeling that way, but please let’s leave it.”

“Call the waiter, we need to go back.” Laura gave the waiter a twenty as a tip and asked him to help her button her sleeves. She told Greg to add an extra fifty to his tip. They paid the bill and went to the car.

“When do you want me to put these back on?”

“Never, but I guess you must, better do it before work.”

“Find a deserted alley on the way back, there’s no park nearby.”

Greg found an alley. Laura took off skirt and blouse, stepped from the car and had Greg dress her. She could care less if anyone watched, almost hoped at least one someone did see her.

On the elevator, Laura grabbed Greg’s crotch and held on until the doors began to open. A major erection caused Greg to walk carefully to avoid exposure.

“If I may sir, after you get started with your three o’clock meeting, I will duck out early. I need to spend some quality time at home with Dan. I was thinking of cooking a fancy dinner tonight.”

“Come in the office and let’s take a look at what I’ll need." Greg locked the door after they entered.

“Take your suit off, I want to fuck you bent over my desk.” As Laura unfastened her skirt, she said, “No! No fuck, no cum in my pussy today.”

“Keep taking your clothes off, I want to fuck you, you heard me.”

“You want to mark me with your cum, I know what you want.”

“Yes, I do, and since you are leaving early, you will have time to cleanup at home before Dan gets there.”

Laura couldn’t fault his logic, and she knew Greg was trying to assert a sexual point. “I want to suck you, to eat your cum.”

“Have you made Dan eat my cum from your fucked pussy?”

“Not yet, do you want panties on or off for your fuck?”

Greg won the point, “On, pull them to the side. I want to leave a puddle in them you can feel as you drive home.”

Laura assumed position, her ass out and spread, cunt ready for her boss. Greg drove straight in, their hips banging made slap sounds. Laura grunted as air was forced from her lungs. Greg pulled all out and slammed in hard once more.

“Bitch, take dick you bitch. Laura is my married slut secretary who loves to take boss dick deep and hard, don’t you, slut bitch?”

“Yes, fuck your bitch, fuck your slut.”

Greg continued with hard banging thrusts, he unfastened Laura’s bra for the second time today, and then he slapped each ass cheek hard enough to mark. “I’m going to cum deep and big, and leave enough in for Dan to taste tonight, you cheating bitch wife.”

The wife word brought both over the edge. Greg and Laura had thundering orgasms together; the intensity was heightened by the need for quiet. Greg pulled her off the desk and pushed Laura to her knees.

“Clean my cock bitch, clean our juices with your mouth.”

As she sucked, her boss lover worked on her exposed breasts. His pinching twists were vicious. Greg was being intentionally painful. He wanted Laura to know he could give something Dan wouldn’t. Laura already knew.

Greg felt himself pulled closer. Laura had her hands around him. She was pulling him deeper. Just like this morning, she began gagging and choking. Greg wouldn’t cum so fast now; time was needed to build a second load. Laura held tight, sucked hard. Greg fucked her mouth as he had just fucked her vagina. He felt her go slack and finally pushed Laura away. She was still gasping when Greg pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

“Get dressed and go home darling; I do love you, I love you.”

Laura was showered, in costume, and dinner was almost ready when Dan walked through the door. To his surprised look, Laura told him she took off a few hours early to fix dinner. Dinner was delightful, just good food and conversation about Dan and Laura stuff. Nothing about Greg intruded. Soon enough they were in the den, ready for story time. Laura poured champagne for tonight’s lubricant, surprising Dan.

“You bought champagne on your way home?”

“No, Baby, I brought two bottles home Monday night; we didn’t drink all Greg bought.”

“Oh, I thought you got it today or maybe yesterday when you bought that sexy knew underwear you wore today.”

“No, it’s been in the fridge since Monday night.”

“I only saw the bra from the back, through your blouse; did Greg get to see more?”

“Yes he did, but that’s not this week’s story, maybe next week.”

“Just through your clothes, or did you undress?”

“He saw more, leave it there.”

“The outside, or did he see the inside of your bra and panties too?”

Laura lied with a half truth, “Just the outside, I modeled them for him.” She needed to get tonight back on track. “Do you want to hear about the rest of Monday night?”

“Tell me, we can drop the bra and panties modeling.”

Laura knew today’s episode would have to come up again in the future. She hated lying to her husband, especially about something as central to their marriage as today’s events. She could speak truth about Monday night, and that was tonight’s story.

Laura first told about giving Greg her anus as sexual treasure. “After we made love, the way I told you last night, we drank some champagne in bed. I told Greg that as a reward for fucking my brains out and making sweet love, he could have whatever he wanted. He wanted my ass.”

“You said he was thicker than me, right?”

“Yes thicker, he is thicker.” Laura explained that she had to drink several glasses of champagne to get ready to take Greg up the ass. She told about Greg lubing her, getting her open, being gentle as he fucked her back there. “After a while, I got into it, began enjoying him, just as I do with you when we do the nasty that way.”

“Yeah, you do, so did you get off with his fat one up your butt?”

“A little bit, I had a small orgasm and Greg had a big one. He loved having me that way.”

“I’ll bet he did. Did you make him...?”

“Yes Baby, he wore a condom, he had some, no problem there. We were safe.”

“That’s good.” The concern on Dan’s face relaxed.

“What you tasted in my kiss came from that rubber; I brought it home with me. I drank it on the front porch before coming in the house.”

“That’s gross, from your ass and you kept it, drank his cum, then you kissed me?”

“It sounds gross, but it really wasn’t that bad.” Laura smiled. “Let me finish, then I want to get you in bed.”

Laura proceeded to tell about their final sex session of the night. It had been their fourth time, and Dan’s fears were well founded; Greg could get it up and cum four times in one night. In Dan’s mind, Greg was becoming Super Stud once again.

“I wanted our last fuck to be hard and rough. I know you don’t like to be too rough with me; you love me too much to really hurt me. Greg didn’t have that problem.”

Laura told how she pushed Greg further. She said she was the one who dared him to make her pussy lips swell to seal his juice inside. She begged him to suck and pinch and bruise her nipples so she would feel it the next day.

“Dan, I swear to god that I love it like that sometimes, so rough I almost can’t stand any more. I cum so hard after rough sex like that.”

Monday night’s story was almost over. They finished the champagne as Laura told the end. “Greg wanted me to spend the night, I told you that already. I had to come home to be with you. This is where I belong and want to be.”

Laura described cleaning out the condom to keep her promise. She talked with conviction about feeling how much her husband loved and trusted her because he left the light on and the door unlocked.

“Dan, I was so proud to have you open me with my lips swollen shut and bath your cock in my sex pool Monday night; it thrilled me when you fucked me like that.” With that final expression of love, Laura’s harem girl tale was finished and they went to bed.

In the bedroom, Laura offered her husband her ass for his pleasure. She promised she would suck him hard and off when he finished, whether he used a condom or not.

“If you want to go for three, I’ll get you hard again and make mad passionate love with you as I do with no other man.”

Dan did eat his wife’s boss-fucked pussy, but if he tasted any of Greg, he made no mention. Three times they sexed, once for each orifice. Three times, but not four. Their clock indicated well after one o’clock when they finally slept.

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments