Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Faithful - Chapter Nineteen

"Laura compares her men and husband comes in second."

18
12 Comments 12
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Chapter Nineteen - Laura at Business Lady

Winter days can be beautiful, sunny and crisp with little wind. Winter days can be miserable, gloomy, rainy and cold. Dan and Laura hoped for the former when they made plans to have their Sunday brunch at one of the nice hotels in town. When they awakened, they found the weather gods frowning.

“I tell you what Baby, you stay in bed and I will go down and get things started. I don’t feel like venturing out on a day like this.”

“How about if we play cave man, my husband? If you make the fire, I will cook.”

Dan quickly accepted his wife’s proposal and headed for the den. Within half an hour they were curled up in front of the fireplace sipping mimosas to pretend it was spring.

“It’s been some year, Baby, we have had things going on that I don’t think I ever could imagine.”

“Yeah, Dan, you are right about that much. I never knew you were so interested in the art world. I always thought you were faithful to football and basketball.”

“I can still get worked up about a touchdown, but I really have come to enjoy art and being around artists.”

“I’m glad, Baby; I really am glad. I know I haven’t always been easy to live with this past year. Not easy at all for you.”

Dan squeezed his wife’s hand, “No you haven’t, but I mostly managed. Artsy helps, she and my other friends.”

“Mrs. Patron too.”

“Yes, she is special; she’s a very interesting old broad.”

“I wouldn’t mind having her for a role model when I get that old.”

“Will you still have lovers when you reach her age?”

“Look at it this way, with two lovers you both will last longer.”

Dan couldn’t resist a jab. “Two lovers plus a pinch hitter every now and then.”

“Is pinch hitter football or basketball?”

Dan couldn’t help but laugh, “In football it’s called special teams.”

“I like that; I can be special for a team, can’t I?”

“And in basketball it’s the sixth man.”

“Oh yes, I’ve danced with three; I think I could try to find something to do with six men.”

“I’m sure you could, more mimosa please.”

Dan added another log to the fire while Laura refreshed their drinks. Laura sat and positioned Dan so he was looking into her eyes.

“I want to say something about this past year, Baby. I know I have hurt you at times. I am not going to say I didn’t mean to. When I said things to hurt you about me with Greg, I always knew I was being cruel, hurting you with my words. I want you to believe this much; I never planned to hurt you, but sometimes I just felt compelled.”

Dan just stared into his wife’s eyes; he had no response he could make. Laura took silence as right of continuance.

“I am sure I will strike out at you in the future, almost certain; I have to, it is in me to protect my affair.”

Dan kept his eyes on Laura for a moment and then they dropped. He still said nothing.

“I want you to know, especially at the moments I hurt you most, that our love for each other and our marriage together is the most important thing in my life.”

Dan kept his eyes down, but Laura could see a relaxed grin at the corner of his lips. She decided to switch topics to her new job.

“Greg has most of the details worked out; we spent an hour Friday afternoon going over them. Do you want me to fill you in?”

“Of course, I think you must.”

“Cost you a mimosa and a kiss before I tell all.”

“I’ll raise; a mimosa and two kisses.”

“My other husband, as you choose to refer to him, got our best tax guy in on the negotiations. He wanted to work out a self-employed deal, but BL wanted me to be an employee and so did I. I overruled my legal team. BL agreed to adjust my salary to make things come out equal. I will make more in the week to ten days a month I work for BL than I do now. Even better, I will make more now with the firm working less. That is thanks to Old Jacobs wife.”

Laura continued telling of her new developments.

“You now sleep with royalty, Baby. I have titles with both firms. At the law firm, I am now Executive Assistant to the Partners Committee. With BL, I am Special Marketing Consultant to the Board of Directors. I get first class air travel, a furnished apartment in San Francisco, all BL wardrobe provided, plus a salary beginning at $100,000 per year not prorated. How’s that?”

“I think I will have Greg negotiate my next salary review.”

“There’s more. At the firm, my new position includes a raise to fifteen percent over what I am making full time for a part time position.”

“I may quit my job and become a house husband just to let you support me.”

“I almost could.”

“Do you have to screw the legal counsel a certain number of times to get all these goodies?”

“No Baby, he’s a fringe benefit.”

“You are a slut; I love you though.”

“I’m already earning my keep at BL. I made my first suggestion while I was out there.”

“What was your suggestion, oh brilliant marketing guru?”

“Lingerie and shoes. I reminded them that all women like to feel they are dressing special. When their outerwear is prescribed by custom and policy, lingerie and shoes become items of individual expression. They have begun exploring marketing agreements with two Italian firms. I got an email from Liaison Friday.”

“Congratulations Baby, you deserve everything you get.”

“Greg negotiated the deal, but nothing would be possible, they never would have asked me, if I hadn’t been with you.”

Laura jumped into her husband’s lap and showered hugs and kisses all over her Baby’s face.

“Do you go out there again to sign the deal?”

“Yeah, in two weeks. I’ll be out there for ten days; leave on Sunday and come back the Wednesday after.”

“If today wasn’t such a dreary day, I would take you out tonight to celebrate.”

“I have a better idea. Put a couple of more logs on the fire, and then we can make love right here all afternoon.”

“I like your great ideas.”

“Could I make one small request, a favor so to speak.”

“Sure Baby, what do you want.”

“Since I made love with you in the sexy negligee Legal Counsel bought just for me, would you buy me something equally sexy that I can take to wear just for him?”

“Slut! Go put it on and I will fuck your brains loose here by the fire. I’ll buy two you can wear for him.”

“Oh geez Baby, you are getting good at this; I’m gonna keep you.”

“I’ll light a fire every Sunday until summer and we can fuck the day away right here.”

“Yeah, you’re almost as good as Greg; on the Sunday’s I am with him you can invite Artsy to share your fire.”

“Greg doesn’t have a fireplace, does he?”

“No but he has something better than a fireplace; he has a fire hose.”

Dan felt a solid grip on his cock get even tighter.

“Come to me Baby, put your head right here and suck on Momma’s nipple. I’ll just hold you and talk to you while you suck.”

Dan accepted her invitation and snuggled close; his lips latched on the offered nipple and he sucked it deep. Laura wrapped an arm close to hold him. Dan could feel the fabric of her gown cover his head, and then her grip tightened once more on cock. Laura squeezed him hard.

Laura began whispering direct into Dan’s ear.

“You have a nice cock, Baby; a very nice cock indeed.”

Dan groaned at his wife’s words and touch; he sucked harder.

“Greg is only a little bit longer.”

Dan mashed his face into Laura’s breast.

“He’s only a little bit longer than you, than your cock, but his is much, much thicker. That is one reason I like his cock just a little better than yours. He stretches me.”

Dan used his lips to pull Laura’s nipple even deeper into his mouth.

“That’s it Baby, suck while I squeeze your nice cock.” Laura held her Baby close, “Suck Baby, suck hard. When I hold Greg like this he likes to bite. Greg bites and you suck. He uses his teeth better than you.”

Laura hummed in Dan’s ear while enjoying his suction. She kept a rhythmic squeeze hold on cock.

“I should let you have my ass more; your slim Dan cock should be great back there.”

Dan bit into the nipple he was sucking, he bit lightly.

“Bite my tittie for me Baby, bite it like Greg does. I love to be with Greg when he is in a mood to bite hard on my nipples.”

Laura wasn’t above stretching the truth to build excitement.

“My Greg just takes my ass when he wants it; he really stretches me out with his oh so thick cock. I could take yours with ease, especially after Greg has had my ass, has stretched me completely.”

Once again Dan moaned; he shook as he moaned through teeth and skin spurred by his wife’s taunt.

“Are you ready Baby, almost ready to spit on Momma’s belly?”

Laura released her husband’s head and reached lower; she squeezed hard and pulled cock with her left hand.

“Stay on my breast when you come, Baby; stay on me and suck hard. You can use your teeth if you need to.”

Laura jabbed her middle finger into Dan’s ass without warning or lubrication. She sunk deep, half a finger in, as she pulled and stretched his cock. Dan screamed into her breast and finally did bite down well behind her nipple. He spewed.

“Ahhh, that was good Baby; I love to make you cum like this.”

Laura moaned.

“Rub your cum into my belly and then go bring another bottle of champagne.”

“Does Greg really just take your ass?”

“Yes, he loves to fuck my ass hard.”

“He must stretch you open. You rarely let me have your ass.”

“I know, I save it mostly for my lover because he enjoys fucking me there so much. Sometimes I even encourage him; I offer Greg my ass if he doesn’t just take me that way.”

Dan groaned aloud; she just gave another example of Greg’s primacy over her husband

“Do you suck him?”

“Of course I do, you know that. You’ve tasted him on me many times.”

“I mean after.”

“After he has fucked my ass? Yes, I do; I often do that, almost always. Does that bother you, Baby?”

Dan didn’t answer. They drank champagne and watched the fire without speaking for a while.

“I love you Baby, I really do love you; you are a very good lover.”

“Thank you; you’re not the only lady to tell me I’m a skilled lover. Do you know that?”

“Which of your other partners has praised your skills?”

“My older friend has several times; once she toasted my ability to her friend and Artsy.”

“The more I meet her, and everything you tell me about her, I appreciate her zest for life. She has very good judgment too, about you as a lover.”

“But still you like to tease me, don’t you?”

“Baby, I wasn’t teasing you at all; I rarely tease you.”

“Comparing me to Greg wasn’t teasing?”

“No Baby, I wasn’t teasing in the least. When I was holding you just now, holding you, talking to you, loving being with you and getting so excited; everything I said to you was true. Greg has a longer and thicker cock. I like the things he does to my body when he fucks me with that bigger cock. I love that my lover is better in bed, or anywhere else we fuck, than my husband. He is better for me, and he should be better. If Greg wasn’t better than you, if I had a lover who wasn’t your sexual superior, I would be cheating on you. I would be unfaithful. Everything I said to you was true and I got excited telling you the truth. I got excited because you got excited listening to the truth about my better lover.”

Laura reached in and found Dan hard again, stone hard after three orgasms.

“Let’s finish this bottle and then our weekend chores.”

Dan wasn’t quite sure how to interpret his wife’s point of view.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

He needed time to think about what she said. Taking her glass, he poured more champagne and changed subjects.

“Your portrait is lonely in the living room.”

“Huh, you have something in mind, don’t you?”

“We use the living room maybe three or four times a year; I have been thinking about converting it to an art gallery. How does that sound to you?”

They talked until the champagne ran dry about converting their living room to a gallery space. Laura agreed and turned the project over to Dan with one suggestion.

“Think about portraits of your other ladies to go up next to mine. They can be my ladies in waiting.”

“Are they waiting to take me off your hands when you go to your lover?”

Laura laughed at the suggestion and then talked about portraits of her men on an opposite wall. Out of the blue, Dan asked, “What about your San Francisco lover? How does he compare?”

Caught off guard, Laura didn’t answer immediately. She fingered the seduction gift Legal Counsel had given. Stay with the truth.

“He is not as good a lover as either of my men here; you and Greg are both better. If I can’t do without either of you for a week or so, he will do and I’ll keep looking. You’ve done well with an older lover; maybe the president or chief financial officer would like to visit my apartment for an evening.”

> > > > - -

Laura’s phone ringing interrupted the last task she needed to get done this Wednesday afternoon; it was an outside call.

Law offices of . . . Oh hi Baby, how’s your day been?



. . .



I’m glad you’ve been busy making progress; tell me now or later?



. . .



What task did I assign you Sunday?



. . .



Of course, the nightgown, how could I forget? You’ve made some progress?



Laura listened as Dan gave a quick description of two gowns and what sounded like a sexy pair of lounging pajamas. He had taken his secretary with him at lunch as fashion consultant.

Do you want me to make a choice over the phone?



. . .



Oh you darling; you bought all three.



. . .



Let’s do it this way; you pick one you want me to model for you and bring that one home.



. . .



Yes, just bring one home; have the others shipped to my apartment in San Francisco as a bed warming present.

Laura chuckled at Dan’s response.

I need to do something nice for my sweet husband. I haven’t given you a nice gift since Christmas. You deserve something special.



. . .



How about if I come home late tonight and bring you a special gift?



. . .



About nine, see you then. I love you. Bye, bye.

“Baby, I am here now. Come kiss me.”

Dan glanced at the clock, it wasn’t ten yet. He wrapped his wife and received her passion kiss. He tasted them.

“Show me the nightgown and then we can share the gift I brought home.”

In their bedroom, Dan undressed his wife. A quick look as he kneeled to remove her panties let Dan know what her gift was, he had just unwrapped it.

Dan selected the pale pink short gown to bring home. It was cut in an inverted Vee from below the bodice to bare her tummy and below. Matching panties were included to hide her treasure, but they were so sheer there was little hiding. Laura slipped it on and pranced around the bedroom; she twirled and curtseyed and bent from the waist to flaunt her boobs. She danced into her husband’s arms for a kiss and hug, and then flitted away to dance more. When Laura judged Dan’s arousal complete, she pushed him flat on the bed and joined him there.

“Give me your hand.”

Laura rubbed Dan’s palm over the front of her panties. “Hold me; can you feel him? I brought Greg home with me so your cock can find him inside me. My gift to you; feel our heat.”

The hand cupping her sex curled and pressed closer; Dan felt the moist heat behind swollen lips.

“I want you to fuck me while I m wearing this pretty gown you bought. I will wear it for my boy toy in San Francisco; that’s why you bought it. I want you to know the next time I wear it another man will fuck me.”

Laura continued, “This is a gown for fucking others; another man has already fucked me tonight. Greg’s cum is inside; slide my panties over and give me your cock. Put your cock in the hot pool of my pussy.”

Dan worked nylon to the side; his hands were frantic motion clearing a path. His cock found her crease true and pushed straight in.

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhh, yes! Fuck your hot, wet cunt. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.”

As she encouraged with words, Laura used her body to enflame their loving. “Don’t hold back, fuck Greg into me deeper. Cum quick and I’ll get you ready to cum again.”

Within minutes of thrusting, Dan added his contribution to the sex pool.

They lay kissing, still connected for longer than Dan had been able to fuck. Laura used her mouth to get her husband ready, adjusted her twisted panties, and lowered herself on her husband’s cock. She whispered sweet obscenities in Dan’s ear through slow and satisfying sex. They lasted longer together, but Dan could not last forever. Talented muscles and sultry words pulled a second load into Laura’s cunt.

“Even if I don’t tell Legal Counsel, I will know your cum stains cover these panties when I wear them to fuck him. Good night Baby.”

> > > > - -

“I am so glad to see you and your friend here; I am going to need him.” Liaison and Laura hugged and kissed cheeks like long lost friends. They watched the burly limousine driver load four suitcases.

“How much did you have to pay for excess baggage”, Liaison wanted to know?

“Not in first class. It’s a good thing BL is providing my business wardrobe; this will be my third closet.” By eight-thirty Saturday evening, Laura judged her new digs livable and hugged Liaison with gratitude.

“Let’s go out and get dinner; I am not cooking on my first night.”

“If this question is none of my business say so, but what was that third closet remark earlier?”

Laura considered whether and how to answer. “Every girl needs a girlfriend; you are mine, I guess. You’ve met my husband; he is the love of my life.”

“He seems like a great guy.”

“He is; do you have someone significant?”

“Yes, no ring like yours yet, but significant.”

Laura fingered her ring set. “Most of my wardrobe, more than half my business clothes and most of my other things hang in closets in our home.”

Laura paused to drink from her wine glass. She next touched the ruby ring on her right hand. “I keep enough business outfits in a closet in my lover’s home to avoid appearance problems when I spend time with him. I don’t need as much closet space with my lover.”

“I think I understand; your husband knows about your lover?”

“Yes, of course. I do keep casual clothes in that closet, and dressy evening clothes, but much of our activity . . . .”

“That much I really do understand.”

Sisterly grins suspended conversation for the moment. “I don’t know what to say; tell me about the two packages, the ones you barely looked at.”

“They’re from my husband, a house warming gift so-to-speak. I know what they are, but I haven’t seen them yet.”

Liaison looked confused.

“I asked Dan to buy me a sexy nightgown that I could keep here. He is so sweet and a little extravagant when it comes to buying for me. He bought three. I modeled one for him and told him to ship the others.”

“You haven’t even seen them?”

“No, his judgment is perfect on clothes; he is the one who first introduced me to BL.”

“I would immediately tear the boxes open. Does he expect them to just wait for him to join you on a trip?”

“No, of course not, he knows I will wear them.”

Liaison couldn’t restrain her curiosity; she was sure she knew the answer but had to ask.

“Does he know who?”

“Yes, he does; do you think you know?”

“Yes, I think so. I hope Legal Counsel enjoys when you wear them for him.”

“He better!”

Liaison had her confirmation.

“Does your lover know?”

Liaison wondered just how much Laura told both of her men.

“No, Legal is secret between my husband and me. Legal is a delicious and diversionary secret.”

“What are your two men going to do without you for the next ten days?”

Liaison laughed heartily and obviously enjoyed hearing about her new friend’s complicated life.

“A leisurely Sunday brunch is tradition for me. Bring your significant and join me. We can open the packages together; maybe it will put ideas in his head.”

> > > > - -

“Laura, this is my friend Sig.”

“Welcome to my new home away from home.”

At Liaison’s suggestion, Laura had turned a shopping list over to the concierge yesterday. Brunch was croissants, fruit and juice, plus coffee. Laura included a case of Greg’s favorite champagne to keep his presence in her life.

“Laura, I can’t stand the suspense any longer. As soon as we finish this glass you must open those gifts.”

The first package contained a cream colored gown and peignoir set; a pair of low heeled, satin and fluff slippers almost matched in color. Laura held the gown in front of her as she modeled spinning and flipping the light fabric.

“This is made for sex, pure and simple, but elegant, sex.”

The fabric was very sheer chiffon. Although the fabric hid little, the gown had a long slit from hem to barely below the hip. The slit was obviously in place for unhindered access. A lightly fitted bodice with wide set satin straps and a vee that matched the slit below covered the wearer’s breasts but left them available too.

“Wow, you’re right, nothing but sex. Honey, her husband bought that for her; you better be taking notes.”

“Can I ask her to model for us?” Significant called out the essential male question.

“No, you can not ask her to model!”

Significant’s lover provided the authoritative answer. “Your husband does have great taste in women’s clothes, Laura.”

“I’ll give him your compliment when I talk to him later. Shall we open the next one?”

In addition to the gown set, Dan also selected a pair of lounging pajamas. Not at all sheer or open cut, the sexy nature of his outfit came from colors. A dark maroon base color was accented with earthy orange triangles of color aimed directly at the most erogenous parts of a woman’s body. The pants were cut high waist to emphasize leg length. The top piece draped fully to cover completely. A bolero cape covering the shoulders completed this bit of sleepwear.

“Give me a minute to change and I can model this one safely.”

Liaison appreciated the lounging outfit.

“You could hostess a dinner party wearing that, and then get screwed without changing clothes.”

“You’re right, it’s very practical. Do you want to borrow my husband to teach Significant how to shop?”

Significant raised his hands in surrender.

“Come here girl; let’s show your guy a trick. Stand behind me and give me your hands.”

Laura whispered softly to Liaison. Laura started Liaison’s hands upward, but the young woman needed little guidance.

“See how practical this is, Significant, and totally sexy. I have a pair of nice soft boobies in my hands, but you can’t really see anything.”

Liaison gave a squeeze and Laura purred softly.

“You don’t mind if I borrow your girl’s hands for minute, do you?”

Laura spoke softly just to her friend, “Nipples, pull them out, stretch them for me.”

“Hold your top down tight so I can show him.”

The women put on a non-showing show for Significant and he loved it.

“Your husband must be a great guy; the next time he comes with you the four of us have to get together. What is he doing this weekend?”

“I think he has an art opening this afternoon, other than that just around the house stuff. Next weekend he is with a lady friend.”

“He being with a lady friend is okay with you?”

“Oh yes, she is great. I want to be just like her when I get to be sixty-five.”

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments