Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Faithful - Chapter Thirteen

"Laura greets Greg from vacation and move in again, Dan turns to his artist friends."

17
8 Comments 8
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Laura looked from the baggage claim area to the escalator where Greg would appear. She had been waiting twenty minutes and everything about her was racing in anticipation. Unbidden, her feet shuffled, dancing. Laura’s eyes searched to capture a first vision of her lover. The most pronounced anticipation showed underneath her light sundress. Laura’s body generated moisture in anticipation of sex with Greg. She could feel dampness under her arms, wet beads between and under her breasts, and a slick sheen across her tummy. Greg would find her pussy gushing and ready when he finally arrived home.

Suddenly her shuffling feet took direction. Laura was in Greg’s arms and their lips pressed together swallowing and muffling their greetings. Their kisses may have brought attention from Greg’s fellow travelers but they were in a world with each other. Laura carried his smaller bag so she and Greg could hold hands walking to his car.

They kissed while loading luggage in the trunk, once more at Laura’s door, and Greg pulled his lover into his arms as soon as he was behind the wheel. Finally their immediate needs were met and Greg drove home.

“I hope we aren’t rushed today; how much time do we have?”

“As much as we need, it’s only you and I until you take me to my other home. I had Dan drop me off this morning.”

“Is Dan being generous or you demanding?”

“A bit of both.”

“He had to do double duty while you were gone. Dan wasn’t thrilled about me not taking my car, but I still have my rings.”

“I could give you a set to wear when you live with me. They would signify our relationship.”

“No! I think Dan may have a date tonight. Let me think about that. I like your taste in jewelry, it is unique to say the least, and I like your special jeweler.”

Greg reached under Laura’s dress and squeezed her clit. He liked what he didn’t find.

“Are you wearing anything under your dress?”

“Just my desire for you; I could feel myself flowing everywhere while I was waiting for you. I am tired of making love and want to get fucked.”

“You are wet enough to fuck, that’s for sure. I am hard and ready too.”

Laura felt how ready cock was, how hard for fucking. She gave cock a squeeze, “Yes, you are ready to fuck me. I have missed this in me and the man who has this wonderful cock. Next year I am going on vacation with you. I can’t be without you or this for two weeks.”

Both were nude by the time they reached the bedroom.

“Fuck me hard.”

“I want your ass.”

“I’ll suck you wet, then take it. Take my ass, it’s yours.”

Laura began licking and sucking cock.

“Open wide darling, my balls have two weeks of cum for you. Swallow the first load so I can fuck your ass until you sing for more.”

Laura opened for Greg and rammed her mouth fully onto his thick cock. Greg fucked into her face hard and Laura did her best to match each thrust. His cum went straight in and down. Laura rolled to her back.

“Bite my clit, my lips. Get them tender and ready to feel your cock when you have finished with my ass.”

Greg dove between his lover’s spread thighs and began licking, chewing, kissing and tugging with no discernible pattern. Laura swiveled him until his hips were above her so she could kiss and suck Greg’s cock. Her hips lifted higher to feed the mouth attacking pussy. Greg bit hard into Laura’s clit causing a shriek for more. Her teeth responded dragging the full length of cock shaft. Greg screamed he was ready.

A flurry of arm and leg movements put Laura in position, head down and ass up, with Greg behind lubricating her rear. Cock ready at her entrance, Greg gave a hard swat to each of Laura’s cheeks. She yelped and rocked away and then back for more. Greg penetrated as Laura rocked back causing her head to snap up. She wriggled back onto the cock probe inviting her lover inside.

Greg’s cock accepted the invitation thrusting completely inside. Cock was at fever pitch; Greg used no finesse, no slow gentle entry. Laura felt the initial burn, but her sensation soon turned to sexual fire.

“Yes, fuck my ass, take me, take me there.”

Greg took his offering with full, strong and repeated thrusts. His thighs slapped his lover’s loudly, his cock was a piston moving forward and back with full length strokes, hard strokes. Laura encouraged his fuck with words.

“Fuck Me – Harder, Fuck Me – Harder, Fuck Me – Harder.”

Greg gave his best; he relentlessly stabbed Laura’s asshole with his cock. He slapped Laura’s ass cheeks as he hit bottom inside. On and on, fuck stroke followed by fuck stroke, the lovers made up for two weeks separation with tumultuous anal sex. The precursor oral sex had its intended effect; Greg was in no hurry to finish. He slowed his pace after a few minutes of furious fucking. As he reached full inside with cock, his hips pressed harder trying to go deeper than possible. Fingers on his left hand found Laura’s clit just as those on his right hand reached for her nipples.

Laura felt their two week absence as much as Greg; she called out to him.

“Greg, oh Greg fuck me, I need you, fuck me Greg. Make me cum my darling lover, make me cum.”

Her words built passion in Greg’s heart that exploded finally from his cock. At climax they mutually pledged their love for each other and Greg finally shot his load. They collapsed in satisfied exhaustion and rested.

Their first hours of furious lovemaking led Greg and Laura to an interlude of wine and conversation. Greg told of two weeks of surf, sand and sun in North Carolina dunes. Laura got excited when she heard about parasailing and wanted to try for herself. She teased Greg asking about other young lovelies in their bikinis who caught his attention.

“There were some, I only gave a second look at the girls who were topless. None were as enticing looking as you because I could only look and not touch.”

“I’m glad you didn’t touch. Were you tempted?”

“Not really, I knew I could do more than look when I got back to you.”

“Dan and I did a beach trip while you were gone, just a weekend.”

“I hope you had as much fun as I did. Did you make him feel guilty so he had to take you?”

“Not really, maybe I did. He offered to let me have a week with you; I told him I didn’t have a new bathing suit.”

“I wish you had taken him up, I would have bought one, or go without.”

“Hah, you guys are all alike. Dan took me shopping and bought me four. All spectacular, wait till you see the pictures he took.”

“Tell me.”

“Three bikinis; two of them really let my ass hang out, and one that had a push up bra. You can imagine how I looked on the beach wearing that one.”

“I wish I was there, you know how I love your tits and what I like to do with them?”

Laura cupped her breasts, “Yes, I know. The best, or worst if you were wearing it, was the one piece. My boobs fell out more than once while we were just walking.”

“Really, now I know I should have been there.”

“It was open down to here in front.”

“Dan always has had good taste in clothes you should wear.”

“My two men want me to be an exhibitionist.”

“You said Dan had a date tonight?”

“I think maybe, tonight or tomorrow afternoon; I don’t really know.”

“You guys aren’t talking these days?”

“Oh no, we are getting on great, but Dan is never certain about Artsy, his friend.”

“Artsy?”

“That’s just what we call her between us, I don’t know her name. Dan met her when I was staying here one time. She is an artist; works at a gallery downtown.”

“They date?”

“They dated a few times until she found out about Dan and me. They are still friends and Dan has started going to gallery events.”

“So if Dan is out tonight, I don’t have to take you straight home?”

“I’m yours until you send me back. I intend to spend the night at least. You don’t have another date, do you?”

“No darling, you’re my only woman.”

Laura felt Greg’s arms wrap her tight; their lips joined in a long kiss of sharing. Laura extended her part of the kiss laying her head on her lover’s shoulder and lightly kissing all over Greg’s neck. Finally the light stubble of beard tickled too much. Laura straddled her man and held his face just to look at him.

“I looked in the fridge, there’s not much. Do you want to order, go out, or go shopping?”

“I hate to suggest, but let’s put some clothes on and go out somewhere, somewhere casual though.”

They walked hand-in-hand into a deli nearby. They got their sandwiches, sat side-by-side in a booth leaning against each other as they ate. There were light touches and kisses; they fed each other bites and sipped soft drinks through straws. For half an hour they were not a 37 and 40 middle aged couple but teenagers in first love once again.

“Would you like to indulge me a little longer and take me for a drink, or have you been away so long you can’t fight the need to ravish my body again?”

“I think I can indulge you, some place in mind?”

“Just a casual place downtown, Gilly’s. We are dressed okay for it.”

“This doesn’t seem like your sort of place.”

“Dan comes here for lunch sometimes or after work if I am out with you he will stop for a sandwich and a drink. He says their vodka tonic and ESPN is the perfect combo to clear his mind.”

Greg laughed, “You’re just trying to check up on him, see if he really does have a date.”

“Maybe, but it is an okay place for a quickie.”

“I like your choice of terms. We can have a quickie here and then go home for a longie.”

Greg and Laura saw no one they knew at Gilly’s. They talked more about Greg’s time at the beach and parasailing. They talked about getaway places nearby where they might spend romantic weekends in the future. They had two drinks, but neither ordered a vodka tonic and they didn’t look at ESPN playing on the big screen TV. Dan and Artsy didn’t show at Gilly’s because they had been invited to an after opening gathering.

> > > > - -

Dan found his stimulation in conversation. Artsy had indeed come with him to this beautiful and art filled home, but they really weren’t together on a date. After complimenting the hostess, she was paired as always with her friend greeting guests, Dan toured her personal collection. He acquired a glass of wine, complimented the artist being honored, and eventually got involved in a serious discussion with an interior decorator.

Dan overheard a snatch of disagreement about differences in selection for business and personal collections that interested him. One decorator, the more flamboyantly gay of the two, argued that business collections had an obligation to be more reserved because of their broader audience and need not to offend. Dan joined just listening at first, but gradually sought input from the decorator that seemed to make more sense.

“I could use some good art work to brighten my office; it would add a much needed touch of class.” They agreed to meet after work later in the week.

Artsy touched his shoulder; she had the hostess alongside. Dan and the decorator replayed their conversation and later in the week became dinner for four Friday evening.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

The discussion evolved to having one’s portrait painted; “Is it really just pretentious, is there a really great local who does that sort of work?”

“My late husband had mine done a few years ago, but I don’t have it out for general display. The painting, a small sculpture, and the photographs were all done by the same artist as a grouping. They are in what was his office.”

“That is a nice tribute; you have almost a shrine of memory.”

Artsy asked if she would consider showing them. “I know you all well enough, if you will stay just a little late when the evening ends, I will be happy to show off. Don’t be shocked though, these are not public art, and I want no comparisons to what I would look like today.”

Later that evening their hostess led them to the upstairs office. One wall displayed a third life size reclining nude in a Rubenesque style. A second wall showcased six figure study black and white photographs obviously used by the artist in lieu of some sittings. On a pedestal in a corner lit by an overhead spotlight was a small clay statue of the woman standing.

Dan had questions but the hostess fended them saying they would make for good conversation at a later get together. Dan drove Artsy home and she invited him in for a last glass of wine and continued conversation. Their parting hug and kiss at the door was a bit more ardent than usual of late but not in an inviting way. Dan drove home after a thoroughly enjoyable evening and gave no particular thought to the empty place next to him in bed that night.

> > > > - -

In her other bed, with her other bed partner, Laura directed sexual activity tonight. She straddled Greg’s waist using her hands in a light touch all over Greg’s newly tanned chest. As delicate as her hand strokes were, the clenching of her thighs was in opposition. Laura squeezed as tightly as she could to hold Greg to her body. Kisses alternated between airy and fierce.

Greg accepted his lover’s lead at first, but soon felt his need to touch Laura’s body as she felt his. Cockhead touched upper thigh from behind; Laura shifted her weight. Suddenly Greg lifted her hips, positioned her over his cock, and pulled her down.

“Yes, oh yes! I missed you Greg, I missed this about you. I missed you in me the way we should be.”

Laura was riding her stud again; once more she was his exercise jockey and Greg was her sexual stud horse. Every nerve and muscle of jockey and horse were attuned to sharing sexual pleasure. Greg was determined to make up for two weeks without sexual pleasure. Laura had been denied variety for as long. Neither was in a hurry to reach completion. Their earlier anal activity took an edge off both. Now they kissed and they fucked; they touched and they fucked; they pressed tight together and they fucked; and finally they fucked and fucked each other until they reached climax together.

A feeling of satisfied bliss wrapped Laura next to Greg; she didn’t have to rush to dress and go to Dan. She was totally at home here with Greg until he decided to return her. She felt so good she hummed a no tune aloud. Greg looked, listened and just smiled. They kissed and cuddled until sleep came upon them. Hours later they were sharing coffee, showering, and dressing for a day at the office.

“I haven’t cleaned under your desk for quite a while, I think I better do that today.”

Greg was busy with catch up all morning and into the afternoon. Laura was busy too but managed a shopping trip lunch and then decided to call Dan to check in.

“Hi Baby, just called to see how you are making out.”

“Busy day here in the office, other than that okay. How is Greg, did he have fun without you?”

Laura and Dan had a totally normal mid day telephone check in with each other talk. References to Greg were pro forma courtesy questions with no ulterior meaning or motive. Laura decided Dan wasn’t getting antsy about her being with Greg yet, he didn’t even ask if she was coming home tonight. She wasn’t, hadn’t intended to at all. She still had two weeks separation from her lover to make up and one night wasn’t enough.

By 2:30 Laura decided Greg needed a break.

“Sir, could I use your bathroom, please?”

Greg guessed that she was up to something and nodded approval. A few minutes later, he heard a soft call of darling.

“Wow, I like.”

“I went shopping.”

Laura padded barefoot to her lover and kissed him before turning and modeling the sexy bra and panty set she bought for afternoon diversion. Greg used hands as well as eyes to appreciate Laura’s attire.

Laura had locked the office door; she was ready to be wicked and relax her man with her mouth. She knew she would find a way to fuck him right here if he asked. She guided his hands around and inside both panties and bra. Greg pulled her tits up and out, he let them drape over the bra cups so he could twist and pinch at will. Laura looked obscene this way, tits out and nipples pulled taut. This was his secretary’s natural pose, Greg thought.

“I love you as office slut, just the way you are now.”

Greg twisted her and Laura moaned a soft, “Yes, yours”.

“I still want to take pictures of you here, I haven’t forgotten.”

“If you treat me like this you can do anything.”

“Anything?”

“Yes darling, anything for you.”

Greg pulled a breast to his mouth and began to chew. Laura held him in place and stroked his face as he worked the nipple to blood red excitement. A last tug with his teeth excited her and brought panting breaths. Greg gave the other breast equal treatment and then admired he results.

“I’m ready; you look like a slut whore.”

Laura went to her knees and found Greg’s cock ready for her.

“Take me like a slut whore then; take me hard. Fuck my mouth and make me choke on your fat cock. I want it just like that.”

Greg used one hand to open her mouth as the other pinched her nose shut. He pushed cock straight in to the back of Laura’s mouth and felt his cock head enter her throat. Familiar gagging and choking motions excited his cock further and he pressed completely against Laura’s lips before he released her nose to let her breath.

Laura’s eyes bulging wide and showing fear told Greg he got to her the way he knew she loved. He finally withdrew full length and began to deep fuck her mouth with a steady rhythm. Laura choked with each full penetration causing a quiver that thrilled her boss cock. When Greg sensed Laura adapting to his slow steady fuck pace he changed to short rapid strokes. Still full deep, he withdrew less; breathing became labored for both.

Someday I will fuck her face until she passes out; I know that is what she wants. Not today though, I can’t hold out much longer. With Laura gagging around his cock, Greg held her face full on him as he spewed cum into her tummy. Two shots went straight down until he pulled off and painted her lips with his final offering. Laura gasped, supported her weight on Greg’s thighs, and licked her lips and chin clean.

“I want a picture of you just like that too, but someone else would have to take it. I couldn’t hold a camera right now or see to focus.” He kissed his lover.

“I wish I could stay like this with you all day, but people would talk.”

“People already talk, darling. You know that. Let your tits stay draped out the rest of the day, it looks nasty and I like you nasty.”

“You like to see my nipples pointy and hard.”

“Yes, if they relax, come back for a second treatment.”

Laura went to the bathroom to dress and decided to go with Greg’s suggestion. When she returned she carried her suit jacket and had left four buttons open on her blouse.

“Give them a last twist so they stand proud and then button me up.”

Laura worked at her desk the remainder of the day with her jacket on a hanger, two buttons open on her blouse, and her nipples out and proud.

The other secretaries noticed and smiled or smirked. One young clerk got whiplash when his head snapped as he walked past. Laura chuckled to herself at his reaction. She returned to Greg several times for refresher stimulation. Old Jacobs came by to talk to Greg toward the end of the day. Laura could tell he noticed but didn’t say anything, at least not to her. She would ask Greg later.

Laura put away and picked up around her desk humming to herself. My mouth and tits got their heavy sex treatment, now it is time for Greg to give the rest of my body the same. I need him; I need what he does to me. With her jacket across one arm she went to his desk, “Are you ready to take me home boss man?”

Greg reached for her blouse, unbuttoned two more buttons and pinched her nipples erect once more. “Yes, let’s go. Are you up for a drink on the way home?”

“Yes, anything with you. A drink sounds great.”

Tonight’s water hole was a place favored by lawyers. They sipped martinis at their table. “Jacobs noticed me when he came to see you, did he say anything?”

“He is old but not blind; he said you looked provocative today.” Laura laughed. “That’s why I decided to ask if you wanted to stop on the way home. If you are provocative to an old goat like Jacobs, others should see you too.”

Laura stood and bowed in a dramatic gesture. Her breasts came mostly into view. “That’s provocative, if you had shoe laces to tie every lawyer in here would be at your feet.”

Laura kissed her lover with a quick flip of tongue for his remark. They had two drinks. Laura hiked her skirt up to show a bit more thigh. She managed to bend over twice to get things out of her purse. Finally she could stand waiting no longer.

“Take me home and ravish my body.”

Two hours later Greg asked if she felt suitably ravished. Laura knew her ass must be red from the spanking; her thigh muscles throbbed from stretching to the limit. She ran her hands over her belly to cup and feel how swollen Greg made her lips. She could still feel the path his cock bored into her vagina.

“Yes, good ravished. I like when you ravish me darling.”

“Give me a few minutes to recoup and I just might do it again.”

“We haven’t used the back yard yet; it should be dark enough in an hour.”

Greg returned Laura to her husband Wednesday after work. Laura made sure Greg was drained when he dropped her at her door. They made love in the morning before work. Laura rode Greg’s morning erection before she let him out of bed. She sucked his cock at his desk both before and after her Wednesday lunch date with the other girls in the office. They stayed late in the office and Laura stripped nude to get fucked on top of her boss’s desk. At 7:30 Greg parked in her driveway and walked Laura to the door. The lovers shared a passion filled kiss before Laura reached for the door knob and Greg returned to his car.

Greg saw Dan getting an identical kiss in the open doorway as he backed out of the driveway. Dan received his wife with open arms; he was always excited to have her back from days with Greg. When they made love later in their bed, Laura let Dan relish his time in her sex pool without teasing about Greg leaving his cum for Dan to find.

For his part, Dan expected to find Greg in his wife’s pussy. He knew he must be a strange husband to enjoy sex with Laura after Greg had her, but he did and so be it. He was married to an amorous woman with a lover.

Once again an easygoing familiarity developed around all three participants in Laura’s love and life relationships. With summer ending, work demands increased almost like college students returning to school. Both Dan and Greg saw increased business workloads. If Greg was busy, that meant more work for Laura. She didn’t have as much time to create tension around her affair; scheduling time to be with Greg left little time for teasing Dan.

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments