Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Faithful

"Married secretary's birthday gift to her boss."

35
13 Comments 13
29.3k Views 29.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Chapter One – A Birthday Gift

“Don’t bother to wait up for me, Baby. I know I’ll be late tonight.”

Laura paused very deliberately for effect.

“I could be very late if everything goes well.”

Once again Dan heard his wife pause; he was about to interject when he heard his wife continue once again and her final words left him speechless for the moment.

“I hope it goes well.”

Laura’s announcement as they finished their breakfast coffee did not come as a surprise. They had talked about her plans much of the weekend. Although married to each other, it seemed as though they talked only about Laura and her boss Greg. They talked very specifically about Laura and Greg and sex. Laura’s announcement surprised her not at all.

“So, you’ve decided you are going to make love with Greg for his birthday?”

“I haven’t decided, and Greg doesn’t know I might be willing, so he hasn’t decided. Sex is a two way proposition in case you haven’t heard.”

“I seem to remember something about Two to Tango.”

“Let’s call it what it is, Dan, a spade is a spade so they say.”

“Huh? What should we call what you want to do besides making love to your boss, Laura? That’s what has had you chortling to yourself, to your husband too, all weekend.”

“Not making love, Baby, that’s what we do. If things go well, what Greg and I do tonight will be screwing; we will fuck, just fuck. That’s what I am going to call it. I’ll be fucking another man for the first time since you placed that diamond ring on my left hand.”

“Fucking!”

“You can assume that I will fuck Greg while you are home alone. You’ll be alone with the television and a drink but no wife.”

Laura paused, sipped her coffee a few moments and then continued, “Assume I will fuck Greg because I am pretty sure that is what I want. Assume Greg and I are fucking as you have dinner by yourself and watch television here and alone.”

Once again Laura paused to drink more coffee and stare down her husband, the man she loved with all of her life. She gave a smile to her Baby and blew a loving kiss across their table.

“You can think I am fucking Greg, dwell on Laura as the boss’s sex object, drool over your thoughts. Think, dwell, and drool all night long until you go to bed, alone. You won’t know because I don’t know.”

One more time Laura paused for dramatic effect.

“I don’t know yet!”

“Will I hear from you at all today?”

“No, not until I get home, whenever I get home. Be assured though, I will come home to you, my husband.”

“How about a kiss then, before you go off to do whatever you don’t know what you will do?”

Laura smiled and kissed her husband; they shared a kiss of far more passion than their usual daily parting kiss. Dan carried Laura’s dress bag to her car. Laura had a small makeup case in her hand. Laura also carried the small, gift wrapped birthday present for her boss. Like most husbands, Dan wondered what all Laura might have in her makeup case; he knew what the gift box contained.

The couple shared a final kiss at Laura’s car. “Just think, Baby, the next time I kiss you there will be cum on my breath; that much is a promise.”

Dan groaned. He pinched his wife’s butt and then eased her into the driver’s seat. With a smile and final goodbye he closed Laura’s car door and returned to kitchen so he could finish his coffee. Dan had a full day’s work awaiting him to keep his mind occupied.

Driving to work, Dan reflected on the weekend. It was without question the most unique weekend he and Laura ever shared. It began Friday afternoon before either left work. Laura called at 4:30 to say she would be about half an hour late. Greg was trying to finish some case notes. Laura promised no later than six or so and suggested eating out instead of cooking. No pretense of unusual behavior. Each had done the same a few times over their years together but neither was a workaholic.

At Bennigan’s, midway through a casual evening meal, the weekend began its twists. Laura broke her quiet, saying, “I wasn’t really working late today; I was with Greg. His birthday is Monday.” Dan wondered about the curious with Greg phrase, but his response was a bland okay. “I asked what he wanted for his birthday.”

“And he wanted you to stay a half hour, or it took that long for his legal brain to decide?”

Laura laughed and then responded yes.

“Yes?”

“I actually asked him what kind of flowers he wanted. Greg told me bosses give their secretary flowers, a secretary should give her boss panties. He meant it as a joke, but what he really meant was I should take my panties off for him.”

“Did you? Did my pretty, faithful wife give her boss her panties? Did it take half an hour to get them off?” Dan was making fun of the joke he was sure Laura was telling.

“No, it didn’t take me half an hour; I didn’t take my panties off – not today.”

Their conversation lagged as Laura ate a few bites of her Cobb salad. To say Dan was astounded by Laura’s continuation of the story would be understatement.

“Greg was standing behind me when I called you, he was unbuttoning my blouse.”

“What!”

“By the time I hung up, he had my blouse open and my bra unfastened.”

“What the hell!”

“My boobies were bare and Greg was pulling and pinching my nipples; that’s why I hung up so quickly.”

“I’ll be damned. I’ll be double damned, Laura! Can you believe? My wife calls and says she will be late getting home so her boss can play with her titties. How long did you let him have you?”

Dan glared at his wife. She could almost see steam shooting out from his nostrils. Laura knew she had to limit her damage and get control of the conversation. Dan was clearly pissed and Laura knew what happened wasn’t as bad as her words made events seem. Yes, their behavior, what passed between secretary and boss, was over the top, but nothing much really happened, just a little fondling.

“After hanging up he got my blouse and bra out of the way and took off my skirt. That is all I took off, Dan. I kept my panties and hose on all the time.”

“That’s all? How long?”

“We stayed like that for about five minutes, me facing his desk, Greg behind me pinching my nipples and grinding my backside.”

“Five mi-...”

Laura put a finger to Dan’s lip. “I leaned back against his chest and gave me to him. I told him I would bite his neck when I wanted him to stop.”

“You loved it, didn’t you? You always love having your nips played with.”

“Yes, you know I did. I do love being turned on like that. I timed him using the clock on his desk. I let him feel me up, pinch and twist for five minutes. I kept telling him harder.” Laura stopped her tale long enough to kiss her husband. “Finally, I bit his neck and turned around.”

“He sucked you, didn’t he?”

“Oh yes, he sucked and he used his teeth really well.”

“God damned, you are something. Did you give him another five minutes?”

“Yes! I gave him five more minutes to chew on my nipples, lick them, kiss them, to bite my nipples. I did Dan, I wanted him to use his mouth and he did.”

“Did you tell him to bite harder, the way you tell me sometimes?”

“Yes Dan, I told him and showed him what I wanted. I tried to feed my whole tit into his mouth, first one, then the other. I held his head on them, to my chest, on my breasts as he bit. I humped his crotch while he bit my breast. It was hot, wild and wonderful.”

Laura told Dan her boss loved her tits the same way he did. “He did them good. Baby, really made my nipples sing. I could feel them tingle when I put my bra back on. I can still feel them a little.”

Laura resumed eating her salad, Dan was at first speechless. He tried a few bites of food but was distracted by Laura’s revelation. “What else happened, anything else? I think there must be more to this story.”

“Let’s just finish dinner; we can talk more later.”

“But I want... ”

“Please, Dan. Please, Baby, let it go for now. Wait till after dinner.”

Dan tried another mouthful of steak but just chewed as his mind and senses ignored the beef in his mouth. He focused all thought on Laura’s breasts and a strange man seeing, touching, biting, tasting the breasts that should only be his to enjoy. The husband part of Dan had to know the rest of wife’s story.

“Laura, now... ?”

“Baby, I will tell more over an after dinner drink. Right now, I want to enjoy this salad.”

They found a small table in the bar area, it was dark but not really quiet. Laura played with the cream topping on her Brandy Alexander. She fingered whipped cream and took it to her tongue. “Here is the rest of the story. When I finally let him stop on my breasts, we just kissed and touched and held each other for a few minutes.”

“Just kissed and felt each other up?”

“Yes, for a while, just kissed.”

“I don’t know about my wife kissing another man. I do know how I feel about another man kissing and fondling my wife.”

“I know, Baby, you’re pissed. But I want to tell you all, no secrets.”

Laura paused again, played with her whipped cream and sipped her drink. She knew she was building tension, anxiety, but this next revelation worried her. How would Dan react?

“I went down on him!”

She paused, told Dan to just listen.

“I went down on my knees. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I kissed his cock and then sucked him. I kissed and sucked until he came jetting into my mouth. I sucked his cock and I swallowed his cum. That’s all, end of confession.”

Dan sat staring at his wife, dumbfounded, at first speechless. He had no history, nothing in their past, that helped him process his wife’s admission. Dan realized this was not the venue for more. He finally spoke. “I love you, Laura. I love you! Let’s finish our drinks and go home.”

Though it was still relatively early, Laura and Dan went straight upstairs to their bedroom. Each went to their closet and hung their suit jackets. Laura spoke first, “Thank you, Dan, for what you said at the restaurant. I love you too, Baby, completely and only you.”

“I meant what I said, whatever you did or felt doesn’t change how I feel about you. I love you.”

Their embrace was fierce; their kiss was even more possessive. “Can you taste him when you kiss me; probably not, not after dinner? What I taste is in my memory.”

Standing in front of their big mirror, Laura made her request. “Undress me, Dan. Undress me the same way I let Greg strip me.”

Both stared intently in the mirror as Dan’s fingers worked down the line of buttons. Laura shivered as her husband’s hands walked up her back to the snaps on her bra. Laura brought his hands to hold her breasts; she leaned into him and purred.

“Can you see him? Can you see his marks on my breasts?”

“Yes, I see his finger prints, his teeth, he left bruises.”

“I know, it felt so good when he bit hard. Take my blouse off, look at my neck.”

Dan removed blouse and bra and threw them on a chair. He saw the dark bruised hickey at the base of Laura’s neck.

“I asked for that one, just before I dressed to come home. I asked him to mark me so you would know. I wanted you to know that I was with him, that I didn’t cheat on you. I had to tell you so it wouldn’t be cheating.”

Dan shook his head in wonder at his wife’s strange logic, but tenderly kissed her love bruise. His hands held a twisting grip on each breast that brought gasp of pain from Laura while his lips gave a tender kiss at her badge of passion. Laura reached back to stroke Dan’s head as he kissed her.

“Turn around, I want to be the second man to bite your tits today.”

Teeth clamped each nipple in turn, Dan’s jaw rolled forward and back flipping her nipple up and down against the back of his teeth. Laura felt the pain; she simply moaned her pleasure. Dan switched technique; he sucked tit flesh into his mouth and sunk teeth in to hold on. Sucking and releasing with his lips as his teeth kept a secure clamp.

Laura’s excitement climbed, she finally shouted out. “You can still be first. Take my panties off now. Keep sucking but take my panties off now.”

Laura and Dan were soon in bed entwined in a savage fuck. Hips bucked hard thrusting against one another. Their hands clawed at each other. Their passion this way was quick and intense. As they reached orgasm together their hands took a death grip hold on the other’s rear. Laura sunk her painted nails deep enough to draw blood. Dan’s shorter nails only left welts. Both screamed loudly and fell wasted, silent, and satisfied. They lay panting, Dan on top, for the slow return to normalcy.

Finally Dan rolled to the side and they shared a tender lover’s kiss. “Sweet Jesus, girl, for sex like that, you can stay late every Friday.”

Laura laughed, “No, not every Friday, but who knows... I love you, Dan. You are incredible, and damned good in bed. Don’t you dare tell any other woman I said that.”

Both laughed. An interlude of cuddling and kissing led to a final sexing for the evening. Laura initiated it.

“Fuck me again, Baby. Love me slow and sweet and really good as only you can.” They fucked sweet passion as they made love and then Dan and Laura slept through the night.

> > > > --

Dan operated on autopilot as he parked his car and carried his briefcase to his office. He shook his head in wonder. He hadn’t run over anyone on the way to work, but Dan knew his mind wasn’t on the car or the traffic. He sat at his desk, in his office, with his secretary sitting guard just outside his door. As he waited for the computer’s boot up, Dan’s mind wandered again. Greg is sitting in an office just as I am. Laura is sitting just outside his door. Is she, or is she in his office with him, not just with him – with Greg.

That phrase was there again in his mind – with Greg. "I was with Greg" had started their wild weekend when Laura used it Friday night. This particular weekend extended into Monday even though Dan was in his office at work. He knew he would get little work done today; his mind would never allow work to intrude on what happened this weekend. Never intrude on what would happen today. Absentmindedly, Dan buzzed his secretary and asked her for coffee. Dan realized he didn’t know when her birthday fell, and she probably didn’t know his.

Was Laura giving Greg her gift now, at this moment, in Greg’s office? She went shopping for her gift Saturday. Dan was surprised when Laura asked if he wanted to come along. It felt strangely conspiratorial to be with Laura in a Victoria’s Secret store shopping for sexy panties that she would give to her boss. Laura chose bikini and thong panties, Dan selected a thin, sheer and sexy French cut loose legged pair. Would Laura model them for Greg, model all of them? She had very carefully gift-wrapped five pairs of panties Sunday evening. Laura wore the white thong she intended to personally present under her skirt. She wore the white thong under her skirt, but over the garter belt that held up her stockings. Dan noticed that detail as she dressed.

Dan’s secretary interrupted his random thoughts with coffee. He took a sip and then his mind went random again. Dan asked about her birthday.

“Oh, not for a while, December 12th. Yours is next month, isn’t it?”

“Yes, mine is next month, May 29th,” and then, “Thank you, that will be all.” She knew and he hadn’t.

As Dan sipped his coffee, his thoughts returned to Saturday. He had awakened first; Laura was a sleeping beauty vision beside him. She was a picture of innocence, and then he saw the hickey at the base of her neck. As he made their coffee, Dan remembered Friday night, her story and their wild sex.

God damned, she did everything but fuck him, Dan said aloud but to himself alone.

He carried two cups back to bed and kissed Laura awake. The smell and taste of coffee earned Dan a morning kiss. They drank their first cup in silence. Finally, Dan voiced to Laura what he said to himself in the kitchen. “Did yesterday really happen? Did I have a strange dream?”

“Yes, darling, yesterday really did happen. Everything I did, everything I told you, and every minute of that great sex we had last night did happen. You are having second thoughts, aren’t you?”

“You wanted to fuck him, didn’t you?”

“No! Not in the office.”

“That’s not the question; you did want to fuck him yesterday.”

“No, well... I didn’t fuck him. I could have, you know.”

“Yes, you could have. You didn’t fuck Greg, but you could have and you wanted to fuck him.”

“Well, no... well... well, it wasn’t his birthday. His birthday is Monday, not yesterday.”

Dan tenderly kissed Laura’s hickey and then her earlobe.

KussAlicia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KussAlicia

“It’s all right, baby, you can say it. You want to fuck Greg.”

“Yes! Damn it, yes. I didn’t... I wasn’t going to fuck Greg yesterday, but I wanted to fuck him, and I might on Monday for his birthday. There, I said it. Are you happy?”

Laura had asked about second thoughts Saturday morning and here it is Monday and I am having third, fourth and fifth thoughts. I have agreed that my previously faithful wife, faithful for nine years of marriage Laura had sworn, can screw her boss today. If Laura decides and Greg accepts, they fuck and I’m fucked.

Stop the silliness Dan, stop thinking you’re fucked.

Laura made that clear all day Saturday and Sunday. You are number one, and only up to now.

Greg will say yes, I know he will; hell, I would say yes.

Laura the faithful wife, she is my faithful wife. She said she had never even thought of sex with Greg or anyone else until he made that stupid joke. He said a secretary gives her boss panties instead of flowers and all of a sudden, Laura wants to drop hers and give them to him.

Dan, self, you need to get a grip and get to work; get your mind off Laura. Get your mind off Laura and Greg, Laura with Greg. Today! Laura is with Greg today and tonight.

He had a meeting at ten that should last until noon.

> > > > - -

If Laura had her husband totally confused and disconcerted, she was having the same effect on her boss. Laura was at her desk when Greg arrived. Greg wanted to talk about what happened Friday and especially about Laura’s telephone call Sunday afternoon. Something was going on, something was happening today. What? He tried to ask Laura, but all he received was a one word answer - later. Greg saw a wrapped package on her desk, obviously her birthday gift for him. Not her panties, he was sure he would not get Laura’s panties.

> > > > - -

Dan’s VP chaired the meeting. “We have three accounts we need to make decisions on this morn-... ” Dan tuned the VP out.

I was with her, at home when she decided she would buy Greg panties for his birthday. I encouraged her; I thought she was being funny. I went to Victoria’s Secret with her; I helped Laura my wife...

“Can you handle that part, Dan?”

“Oh, what, sure no problem, I have it covered.”

“Good, moving on, the next account is Business Lady... ”

Isn’t that a coincidence, Dan mused.

Business Lady owned the store where Laura bought that blouse she is wearing right now. I picked it. I suggested that a bare back halter style tailored looking blouse would be sexy, daring, and kinda cute for what she had in mind. What were you thinking, Dan? You gave Greg a free pass to at least second base when you bought that blouse for Laura to wear today.

“Dan, you’ve got this one too, okay?”

“Sure, no problem. I can handle their stuff.”

> > > > - -

While Dan was in his meeting, Laura convened a two person meeting in Greg’s office. She entered with two cups of coffee and her gift package that she handed to Greg.

“Happy Birthday!”

Laura told her boss she had an announcement, “You are taking me to lunch, I am taking you to dinner. We will take my car both times. Dinner will be formal at the Calypso. I didn’t see you bring your tux to work, so I will take you home to change after work. I brought my evening dress. Is it okay if I change at your place?”

“Of course.”

“Good, do you have a problem with any of my plans?”

“None at all. I have no problem with lunch or dinner with you anywhere or anytime.”

“Okay, Greg, now you can open your gift. I hope you like it.”

“I am sure I will.”

“Open the card first, please.”

Greg pulled the card from its envelope and felt a thickness to it. The face said something about a special birthday wish for a special boss. Greg turned the cover and found a pile of red nylon. The thickness was due to a pair of red panties, folded neatly. A knowing grin crossed his face.

“I wore them all day yesterday so they would have my fragrance.”

Greg smelled them, smiled and let out an "aahhh" sound. “I don’t need to open the package. This is more than enough. Thank you!”

Greg kissed Laura lightly on her lips.

“You have a choice which gift to get next. Pick a color: white or black.”

“What the hell, I’ll play along. Umm, black.”

“Black means you can open the gift package.”

Greg carefully removed the ribbons and wrapping. Laura noticed; she knew Dan would have torn them off.

“Oh my God, you’re giving me more of your panties.”

The box held four pair, all black, and all very sexy. The first pair was a bikini style, sheer lace in front and a very sheer, almost transparent back. The next two were black thongs; Laura had never bought panties this skimpy before, they would be just for Greg. The last pair of panties was a French cut boy leg style. Everything about this last pair of panties screamed sensual elegance.

Greg kissed Laura lightly again and said thank you. Laura decided to continue the kiss using lips and tongue. She said a final Happy Birthday Greg almost formally as she wiped lipstick from his mouth.

“Dan picked out the last pair, he thought they were incredibly sexy and decided if I was going to give you my panties for your birthday they should be good ones.”

“You told your husband that? What I said?”

“Yes, I told him what you said, and what we did.”

“Is Dan outside waiting to kill me, to shoot us?”

“No, nothing like that. He wasn’t pleased, but after a while he did get turned on. I worked on him. It’s okay, really, what we did Friday was okay with him.”

“Do you do this often, before?”

“Never!”

“Oh!”

“And probably never again, Greg. You got lucky.” Laura kissed her boss once more.

“What if I had said white?”

“Later, you’ll see, but later.”

> > > > - -

Dan’s meeting was over, he returned to the privacy of his office with little recollection of what transpired. Random thoughts still haunted his mind. Had Laura given Greg her panties? They were his panties really; she bought them just for him, for his birthday gift. Was Greg running his hand over her bare pussy right now? Dan looked at the clock, lunchtime. Where would Greg take her for lunch?

Laura had told him that much, lunch would belong to Greg. Some place dark and romantic, Dan was sure of that much, he knew it would be dark for privacy. Wherever Greg took her would be romantic to set the mood for fucking Laura. Greg might even have her panties in his suit pocket right now, Laura’s panties in his pocket and his hand in her crotch, her pussy, her cunt.

Dan decided he better go to lunch, too. Where? Maybe he should ask his secretary to lunch? Why not? Why not, because that would be stupid, that’s why not. This is Laura’s day, not yours big guy, just go to lunch and get it over with, put it out of your mind. Dan decided on Gilly’s, not a romantic spot at all. Gilly’s is strictly a guy pub, a sandwich and beer place. It would be a good place to leave these random questions about Laura and maybe get some work done this afternoon.

Dan ate his corned beef on rye and chased with a vodka tonic. He concentrated on the ESPN news of spring training on the big screen. It did keep his mind occupied; maybe the Braves would get back to dominance this year. He decided to extend lunch a bit and have a second drink. Hell yes he told himself, just relax and be a guy here at Gilly’s.

While Dan was at lunch watching ESPN, Laura was lunching in a dark, romantic place. Contradicting Dan’s suspicions, she was still wearing the white thong she put on that morning.

Greg emerged from the fog of confusion Laura created sooner than Dan. He already had a luncheon reservation for them. Laura was impressed; the waiter led them to a private alcove screened by a bead curtain.

“Very Casablanca.”

There was a large table set for an intimate couple. Flowers and candles, Greg must have asked for them. Laura asked the waiter for a few minutes of privacy. Their kiss was intimate. Laura removed Greg’s suit coat to a vacant chair. She ran her palms lightly over her boss’s chest. She enjoyed touching this way, the sensuous gesture excited both of them. Continuing the drama, Laura turned her back to Greg so he could remove hers. She knew what visual impact her blouse would have. Laura was correct.

“Oh my... yes, yes, yes. My oh my... oh my.”

Greg kissed her back; he licked along Laura’s spine. “I think I need to institute a new office dress code.”

His hands roamed across her back and then worked forward. He found an obstacle in his path, Laura was wearing a bra. She twisted her head up and back to kiss away Greg’s disappointment.

“I wanted your nipples again.”

“I know, but I didn’t want to be obvious in the office.”

Greg reached around but Laura stopped him short. “Order me a glass of wine and whatever, I’ll be back.”

When she returned there was a bottle of champagne in a cooler and a bottle of white wine on the table. Greg had obviously dismissed the waiter. “Since lunch is your date, you can set the dress code for buttons.”

Greg gave an amused smile and reached for Laura’s top button. “One!” he counted off, “Two! Three!” His forefinger traced a line from the base of Laura’s neck to the start of her cleavage. He kissed her, looked in her eyes for comfort, and found excitement. He unfastened the fourth and his fingers felt the inside curve of Laura’s breasts. Probing, one finger reached the tip of a nipple, it was already erect.

“I folded the cups down for easier access.” Laura dropped her hand and squeezed Greg’s erection. A stop signal, or does that mean go? Laura solved the puzzle erasing any doubt, “You can do one more if you want, let’s see how that looks.”

“Make them sing again and then we can eat.”

Greg pinched each of her breasts well back from the nipple. He twisted and then pinched harder.

“Oh yes, darling, yes, my tits are singing to you. I can feel Friday coming back.”

Greg pulled them toward him, pulled hard and Laura’s tits were now out in full view. He pulled downward and Laura allowed her head to follow to Greg’s shoulder.

“Pull on them, milk me, sweetie. Milk me.”

“I’ll pull your tits till you say stop, you nasty girl.”

Laura saw their waiter approaching, she told Greg he was coming. “Until you say stop.”

“Harder," Laura whispered, and then, “Stop!”

Boss and secretary shared an intimate lunch as lovers to be. The food was delicious and the wine allowed them to enjoy the liberties they shared. Greg asked to have his white gift at the table, but Laura put him off with just a look and a feel. They returned to the office but neither was in the mood for afternoon work.

> > > > - -

Unlike his wife, Dan returned from lunch energized and focused. He figured ESPN and vodka tonic must be a new vitamin W for work. Follow up on the morning meeting was a snap; even the Business Lady account didn’t distract him. His preliminary report was already on the way to the VP. Dan turned his attention to emails he ignored all morning. Life was good; work was sailing along, and then a snag. Laura, in her tipsy distraction following lunch, decided to toy with Dan by email.

"Hi hubby, lunch was great, just Greg and I in a quiet intimate restaurant. I can hardly wait until the work day is done. I am ready for my dinner date now. See you when I get home and I will tell you all about everything.

Faithfully - for now - Laura

p.s. I still have my white panties on, haven’t given them to him yet."

Dan’s work mind came to a sudden and total halt while his male sexual identity switched from low to overdrive. She said she wouldn’t call, said not to call her. What is going on, what is she trying to say? Has she talked with Greg about fucking? Is she teasing him, too? Laura, you are a bitch, you teasing bitch. Dan’s hand reached for the phone and hung there. He felt the buttons of her number without pushing. Is she fucking him now, no, not in the office? On her knees at his desk, she might? Is she just teasing me? He pushed the first few buttons of her number. His finger poised but stopped. Read the email again, Dan. Quiet, intimate – ready for dinner date - faithful for now - haven’t given my panties yet. Laura emphasized "yet", didn’t she?

Dan’s was about to call, he knew Laura intended to fuck Greg. They must have agreed and that’s why she sent the email. His phone rang, the direct line. Laura called him to apologize. Her part of the conversation went: "I’m sorry for the email, Baby, sending that was cruel of me. I told you not to call and then I sent the email just to tease you... No, we just had a great lunch, I had wine and champagne and I was stupid to tease you like that... We did some kissing and touching, nothing more than we did Friday... Not as much as we did Friday, you know what I mean... No, I only called to apologize for sending the email; that was cruel of me... Good bye Dan, I love you, I’ll see you tonight."

The phone clicked off.

Dan slumped into his chair, everything about himself as Dan just quit. He was part of the chair and nothing more. His eyes flitted from staring at the telephone to the computer screen. Dan was staring, but saw nothing. He tried to relive Laura’s conversation, her email, the weekend events, but his mind remained blank. His secretary looked into the office to bid good night; she assumed Dan was deep in thought and went home. Dan mumbled something as she left. Sometime later, Dan finally went home.

> > > > - -

Laura felt guilty about teasing her husband; she felt the guilt for about thirty seconds after hanging up. Then she filed her guilt like a legal brief and resumed her work. She was more capable of dealing with the confusion her sexuality caused than either of the men. Shortly after four, Laura decided to climb another step on adventure’s ladder.

“It’s white time, Greg.” Laura stopped beside the executive chair. Her hands dropped toward her hem line but Greg reached to stop her.

“The door?”

“It’s your birthday.”

“But someone might... Fuck it, may I have the privilege?”

“It’s your birthday,” Laura repeated.

Greg palmed Laura’s knees; the texture of nylon excited him, this is not a time to hurry he thought. His finger led the way upward to where he knew the garter snaps lay. Lightly brush the snaps in front with fingertips and then the back. Laura moaned as Greg’s fingers walked down the nylon to behind her knees. Her moan turned to a loud “Oh yes, yes, yes!”

Her boss went after his white thong gift; his hands lifted the back of her skirt clutching her ass cheeks. Greg’s head ducked and then lifted the skirt above Laura’s waist. He kissed his prize and stretched the fabric out with his teeth. Releasing, they snapped back. “Give them to me!”

Laura pushed her boss into his big chair and stepped between his thighs. Her skirt remained bunched at her waist; her fingers found the waist band and rolled the panties. She brought Greg’s hand to cup her sex as she rolled the panties to mid thigh and let them fall to her ankles.

“You’re the first man since I married to do this, to feel me there.”

“Thank you. Kiss me now.”

The kiss conveyed the passion building within Laura’s psyche; her lips pressed open and hard to Greg’s, her tongue thrust in. Greg thrust his fingers into Laura, first one, then two and three.

“You feel good. I could feel your tight puss every day. We could work off all of our stresses just like this.”

“We could, but we won’t. Accept today, you wonderful sexy boss. We may never get tomorrow.”

Laura stepped out of her panties, left them dangling at her left ankle.

“Just a little more, please, diddle me a little more, I like your hand where it is, how it feels.”

Greg thrust hard and then withdrew to clutch her clit. “Can I pinch this the way I do your nipples?”

“Do it!”

Laura moved to bite her finger; there were still too many people in the office who could hear them.

“Can I bite you there? Bite your clit?”

“Stuff the panties in my mouth. Bite me a little now, more later in private.”

Laura lifted her leg to present them and Greg wadded them in a ball and pushed them fully into Laura’s mouth. He bent down and bit, tentatively at first, then increased his intensity. When he could hear Laura through the panty gag, Greg released his hold. He retrieved the panties. Laura stepped away and let her skirt fall.

“That was wonderful, thank you. We need to make some decisions for tonight, but I think I just gave one away.”

“Oh, and what decision did you give away? I hope one that I will like.”

“I hope so. I think you know. Do you want to ask, or should I just give the answer?”

Greg took her in his arms for a passionate kiss. “Will you make love with me tonight?”

“Maybe, probably, if you will fuck my brains loose first. Let’s get out of here, we can talk in the car. I want to see you in your tux. I am sure you will be elegant.”

Laura drove, she and Greg shared conversation exploring evening possibilities. Greg’s erection was obvious and Laura’s hand caressed its strength periodically. Laura’s excitement wasn’t as obvious, but Greg’s hand found the evidence whenever they stopped at traffic lights. A stop for more champagne was the only interruption between work and Greg’s home. Dan had no such stimulus so he drove home in his zombie state.

Published 
Written by BobNbobbi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments