Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Valentine`s Day Gift

"Elena`s husband gives her something she wasn`t expecting for Valentine`s Day."

34
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"I haven`t felt inspired in a long while, but this theme re-ignited my writing fire. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy x"

Elena (the wife)

 

I tapped my foot and looked at my wristwatch again.

He was late for Valentine`s Day dinner.

I heard footsteps and lifted my head in anticipation. To my dismay, it was only the maître d' bringing me a pink-wrapped box with a notecard tied to it.

The note said: "My darling forever Valentine, my meeting ran late. I am sorry I won`t be able to make it to dinner. Meet you at our hotel room soon. – A, your beloved husband."

I sighed, unwrapping the box before me.

He got me a box of chocolates – how cliché.

I opened the lid and carefully inspected the contents, picking the most delicious-looking praline and popping it into my mouth.

I sucked on the sweet treat as the dark chocolate melted on my tongue, creating a smooth cream of pure pleasure.

The slightly bitter aftertaste left on my tongue mirrored my mood perfectly.

I felt the sadness curse through me for the thousandth time this month.

I knew my husband was a busy man when I married him. I knew what to expect, and yet I still felt disappointed.

Don Alessandro Giancana – the most powerful man in his crime family and the man I married three years ago.

I had seen him less and less lately, which has made me feel neglected and needy. Not to mention sexually ravenous.

Unfortunately, my desire for sex did nothing for my hunger for food; frankly, it decreased it further.

Deciding I had no appetite for dinner, I stood up, tipped the maître d', and walked out into the crisp night.

I knew walking in the city streets alone in the late hours was not the best idea, especially for a woman dressed as expensively as I was, but I needed the fresh air.

My cream-colored silk dress hit my thighs just above the knees with a slight slit on a side, exposing my upper thigh and making it a tad more sensual.

The dress fit me like a glove, hugging my curves like it was part of my skin.

The fairness of my complexion combined with the shimmery silk was the perfect contrast to my dark chestnut hair that fell in waves just below the swell of my breasts.

Chilly air made my bare nipples protrude through the thin fabric. Taking deeper breaths made them brush against the silk like a soft caress, stiffening my neglected flesh.

As the cold wind picked up, I tightened my thin coat around myself.

A strange feeling churned in my stomach.

A shiver ran straight through my body.

It was not the cold air that made my skin prickle and my hair stand up in alert.

I felt a body behind me as a large hand pressed a rag to my mouth, a pungent smell invading my nostrils.

The world went black.

***

I smelled blood before I could open my eyes. The fear that it was mine forced me to blink them open quickly.

I was in a sort of warehouse.

I tried to rub the tiredness off my eyes, something was pulling my wrists back.

I was tied to a wooden chair, the ropes tightly pressing into my wrists, ankles, and abdomen.

Still feeling a bit disoriented, I gazed down. A tied-up man was lying lifelessly next to my feet. He looked like someone roughed him up well.  

I lifted my head and looked straight into the bluest eyes I had ever seen.

Arctic blue. Ice cold, contrasting the heat of his gaze. He looked at me like he wanted to devour me.

I gulped. I wanted to look away but I couldn`t. Something about him was pulling me in and trapping me as if I were an innocent fly caught in a spider`s web.

My heart raced along with my pupils dilating.

His intense stare wiped all the thoughts of my husband from my conscious mind.

He was a force to be reckoned with. His light ash hair and glacier eyes were completely juxtaposed with his enchanting darkness lulling me in.

The beaten man on the floor coughed, interrupting the intense moment.

Blue eyes blinked and turned his attention to the man, looking at him with pure disgust.

A ray of sunlight, coming through the window, caught the silver object he held in his big palm, almost blinding me.

A knife.

With incredible speed and strength, he stabbed the long knife deep into the man`s leg.

Blood poured out of the wound, soaking the man`s jeans. The massive red stain indicated the knife hit his artery.

Blue eyes smirked, pulling the knife out, spraying blood all over my cream-colored dress.

I watched the scene completely detached. As if I were watching a movie. As if I were not really there.

Growing up with a father in the mob prepared me for scenes like this one. My father did not believe shielding me from gruesomeness would do me any good, so he exposed me to stabbing, shooting, cutting, ripping, chopping, and other methods of hurting people early in my childhood.

Seeing the man bleed did not faze me; on the contrary, it made me feel at home.

The ease with which Blue-eyes did it made it almost sexual. He knew what he was doing. He wanted the man to bleed out but not lose consciousness too quickly. He had wanted to prolong his suffering. He was in control.

I did not even register another man coming in, but the dying man was soon dragged out by his arms.

Blue eyes stood and wiped the blood off his knife.

He turned to me and slowly came closer like a predator stalking his prey.

He went down on his knees and caressed my calf, his hand traveling down to my ankle.

His touch sent shivers down my spine. I couldn`t decide whether they were shivers of fear or lust. It didn`t matter. I was so gone for this stranger I felt like I`d let him bleed me out.

He cut the ropes tying my ankles, grabbed my knees, and spread my thighs, pulling the chair so close our noses were almost touching.

I sucked in a breath.

He tilted his head and pressed his lips to my neck. He bared his teeth and teasingly grazed my sensitive skin. He bit down to leave a mark.

I moaned, lifting my lower body off the chair, and grazing it against his.

He groaned, pulling back to get a better look at my body.

“You`re stunning,” he said, trailing the now clean knife down my neck to my shoulders.

He slipped the knife under the strap of my dress and cut it loose. He repeated the action on the other side, making my dress fall over the rope on my abdomen, exposing my swollen breasts.

Cool air and his heated gaze made my nipples stiffen and ache to be touched.

I didn`t have to wait long. He sucked my right nipple into his mouth, making my damp panties soak through and stick to my heated skin.

“I can smell how aroused you are, sweetheart,” he growled, pressing his left index finger to my center. He rubbed me up and down, “Look how soaked you are for me”.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

His dirty talk was driving me wild.

He hooked his finger inside my panties and ripped them off.

He turned the knife in his right hand and pressed the handle against my pussy. He moved it up and down teasingly until I begged him to push it in me.

Pressing his mouth to mine he inserted the knife handle deep inside me. His left hand was playing with my nipples as he was fucking me hard with the knife, which, moments before, was wedged inside a man`s thigh.

I loved how fucked up the scenario was. It turned me on even more.

He could feel my orgasm nearing in the change of my breath and fucked me relentlessly before I let go and passed out from pure pleasure.

Before I lost consciousness, I looked up and noticed a red LED blinking light flashing from a camera pointed at us.

Alessandro (the husband)

I couldn`t believe what a turn-on it would be, watching my wife on a TV screen coming undone for another man.

A man who I`ve hired to kill my wife`s stalker.

A man whom I promised I`ll share my wife with if he succeeds.

A man who has been my lover for years.

Killian Fitzpatrick was not only the best assassin a man could hire. He was also a friend and my lover of many years.

We met on a hit job before I became don. We clicked instantly.

He saw how much pressure I needed to take as a son of a don, how much responsibility lay on my shoulders, and he knew exactly how to take it off.

He let me submit to him completely, taking all the control. He knew how to turn me inside out – mentally and physically.

Killian was a natural dominant. He did it with ease and grace.

I saw my wife loved it as much as I did.

I stroked my cock, watching her orgasm in Killian`s arms, my release hitting me moments after hers.

I couldn`t wait to have them both in this bed together.

My wife was in for a big surprise tonight.

***

Elena (the wife)

I felt the soft fabric of the sheets covering my bare skin.

I groggily opened my eyes and woke up from what I believed was the hottest erotic dream I'd ever had.

Except it wasn`t a dream.

I looked up and saw two familiar pairs of eyes staring at me. One glacier blue, the other chocolate-brown.

I tilted my head, confused, “What`s going on?”

My husband spoke up: “Elena, meet Killian Fitzpatrick, the man who saved your life today. Although I believe you two have been already acquainted.”

I vaguely remembered the man who drugged me with a rag in an empty street after I left the restaurant. He must`ve been the same man that Blue-eyes – Killian stabbed in the leg and let him bleed out. Then proceeded to use the knife on me in a completely different manner…

My cheeks tinted red as I recalled the surveillance camera. Alessandro knew what we'd done.

“Now, now darling, before you start to panic, I have a confession to make. You know how hard my job hits me. I need release. Because I don`t want to burden you with my troubles, Killian helps me with the unwinding I need,” Alessandro told me, hinting at something way more taboo than a simple conversation between friends.

Understanding dawned on me.

Killian was fucking my husband.

Shockingly, that made me aroused rather than angry.

Images of them together flashed through my mind like an erotic film playing in my imagination.

Biting my lip, I looked at Killian, and begged, “Show me. Show me how much he needs you.”

Surprise flared in Killian`s baby blues, but it was gone as quickly as it came, replaced by a look of pure determination.

"On your knees," he ordered my husband.

 

Something snapped inside Alessandro as he fell to his knees right away and bowed his head.

Killian unbuckled his belt and pulled out his hard glistening cock. Upon seeing his huge member in front of my husband`s face, a moan escaped my lips.

“Suck,” Killian ordered my husband, who took him into his mouth eagerly.

He sucked his cock as if it were one of those delicious pralines, I'd had in my mouth earlier. I bet Killian tasted even better.

Was it crazy that I felt jealous of my husband? I wanted my lips where my husband`s lips were. I wanted Killian fucking my mouth just like he was fucking my husband`s.

Killian (the lover)

I let Alessandro suck my cock, but I didn`t move my eyes from Elena`s.

I`ve wanted to be inside her since I found her tied to that chair.

“Come closer,” I commanded her, to which she responded by getting to all fours and crawling to the edge of the bed.

“Spread your legs for me,” I added. She obeyed quickly—a good girl, just like her husband.

I pulled my cock out of Alessandro`s mouth and smeared precum all over his lips.

Then I pulled off my shirt and trousers and joined Elena on the bed.

She whimpered in pleasure as I rubbed my cock up and down her opening.

She was soaked. Her sopping pussy was ready to be taken.

“Please,” she whispered. Such a good little slut.

I thrust my cock all the way inside her pussy, making her scream with pleasure.

Alessandro was watching me take his wife and stroking his now hard as fuck cock.

I kissed Elena, then whispered for her to come for me.

She detonated in an earth-shattering orgasm. Her cunt squeezed my cock so hard I spilled inside her tight, hot hole.

We were breathing heavily as I slowly pulled out of her.

“Clean us up,” I ordered her husband. He obliged eagerly and licked my cum out of his wife`s pussy, then cleaned my cock like a good little submissive.

My cock hardened again, and I ordered him to fuck Elena as I stretched his tight asshole from behind.

We went all night switching positions as I controlled both. Having them submit to me was incredibly erotic. I`ve never felt so in control, so powerful, so satisfied.

We kept going until we passed out, wrapped in each other.

***

Elena (the wife)

I woke up tangled up with the two men who gave me more orgasms than I could count last night.

Alessandro quietly whispered to me “Happy Valentine’s Day, my love”.

I stretched my sore body and smiled to myself – much better than getting just chocolates.

Published 
Written by scorpiorising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments