Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Army Wife and Black Cock Whore

"I start having sex at sixteen years old, and later cuckold my Army husband with big, black cocks."

68
9 Comments 9
59.2k Views 59.2k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Famous Story

It's understandable that parents want to protect their children from all the evil and dangers in the world. But in some cases, the restrictions they impose on their kids end up backfiring and having unintended consequences. That was the case for me. My parents were very strict on me, and when I had my first opportunity to have sex with others, I embraced it enthusiastically.

My name is Michelle, and I’m now living with my husband, John, in El Paso, Texas. I am thirty-three years old and he is thirty-four and a First Sergeant in the Army, stationed at Fort Bliss. But this story really begins when I was a teenager growing up in Norfolk, Virginia. Our family moved to the Norfolk area when my father got a new job with one of the shipbuilders down by the port. I was sixteen years old at the time.

We lived in a nice, middle-class neighborhood, but it seemed like the house next door was always being rented out. The tenants were usually Navy families, and the husbands were often out to sea for extended periods. Because of the amount of the rent payment, the tenants were typically higher-ranking enlisted men or warrant officers and their families. They usually stayed for only one or two years at the most. There was another set of new tenants at the time I was sixteen years old. In the spring of my sophomore year in high school, the new neighbor’s wife really opened my eyes about sex.

The new family is white and had no children. The husband was a Master Chief Petty Officer, and the wife’s name is Beth. He was only home for a couple of months, and by the time I was out of school for the summer he was on duty out at sea. Then I noticed that young black men, sometimes in sailor uniforms, came over to the neighbor’s home to mow the grass and help with other outdoor chores.

They had a tall privacy fence around the sides and back of the property. But my second-floor bedroom window was on the side of our home and facing their pool area. Our windows were treated with semi-reflective, solar material that makes them look black and opaque from the outside. But I had a perfect view of the pool area and even into her upstairs bedroom window. Her lounge by the pool was only about fifteen feet from my window.

Beth sometimes looked up towards my window and must have thought that I couldn’t see anything, because one day I really got an eyeful. She was lying out by the pool in a skimpy bikini, and one of the young black men had just finished the yard work. He stripped down to his tight, white underwear and rinsed off under the hose before jumping into the pool. He was muscular and lean, and from where I was I saw the lumps of his cock and balls in his underwear. Although they looked big to me, I really had nothing to compare them to because I had never even seen any men naked.

He then got out of the pool and walked over towards Beth’s lounge. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but he took off his wet underwear as she patted the lounge with her hand, indicating for him to sit down next to her. Then I saw his crotch clearly. Even though he had just come out of the cool water, his cock and balls were large and swinging between his legs.

He sat down next to Beth, and she casually took his cock into her hand and started rubbing and stroking it. I saw his cock immediately lengthen to eight or nine inches and very thick. That’s when she leaned over and took that big thing into her mouth. I began rubbing my clit and pussy as he held her head and started thrusting his cock into her mouth as she sucked him.

After sucking him for only a few minutes, she pulled her mouth from his cock and unfastened and removed her bikini top, as he pulled off her bottoms. She has very big breasts and a trim body. I was at a perfect angle to see the hair on her pussy, which looked to have thick labia. I also saw a small, black tattoo on her right breast, but couldn’t make out what it was from my window. She spread her legs for him as he positioned himself over her and leaned down to suck her tits as he pushed that big cock into her.

They fucked that way for at least fifteen minutes, until I saw him hold himself fully inside of her as his ass flexed. He must have been ejaculating inside her pussy as she squirmed and twisted on the lounge with her own orgasm. Then when he pulled out of her, she leaned down to suck his cock clean of their juices, as his cum oozed out of her pussy onto the lounge. That was the first time in my life I had seen a man and woman together like that. I fingered myself to a huge orgasm watching them fuck.

Later that day I called my boyfriend Jimmy and told him everything that happened.  We had only been dating for a couple of weeks and never had any sexual contact.  But I still felt comfortable talking to him about what I saw.  He lived close by and wanted me to call him the next time it looked like the neighbor would be having sex by the pool.

Two days following the first time I saw her fucking, she was out there again by the pool. I saw that a different, young, black man was out there with her. I called Jimmy and he was over at my house in a few minutes. We stood by my window, knowing that she couldn’t see us, and waited for the action to start.

It didn’t look like he had even done any chores for Beth, but just walked up next to her lounge and dropped his pants. We were straining to get a better view as she leaned over and took that big cock into her mouth, as he reached down to unfasten her bikini top. His cock and balls looked even bigger than the ones I saw that first day. The thickness of it and the way his huge, black balls were swinging between his legs really got me excited.

I was standing in a way that I didn’t think Jimmy would see me push my hand down into my shorts to finger myself. We were both getting turned on watching our neighbor anyway. I was rubbing my clit and just getting into a good rhythm when Jimmy put his hand on my ass and said, “Damn, Michelle, you look so hot today. Why don’t you move your hand and let me help you with that?”

Jimmy is a very good-looking guy, and I was so aroused watching my neighbor, who was then getting fucked by the black man, that I moved my hand. Jimmy slipped his big hand into my shorts and began rubbing and fingering my hairy vulva. It felt so good having another person rub me that way for the first time. He soon had two fingers in me and pressing against my hymen, as his thumb rubbed my clit. He was giving me my first ever orgasm, and I was almost overwhelmed by the feeling.

That was my first sexual experience and I loved the feeling of being fingered that way. It was a lot more arousing that doing it myself. Following that first day, Jimmy seemed to be over every time Beth was fucking out by the pool. He got a little more aggressive each time, and I soon had my hymen popped by his fingers.

One day Beth had two black men over at her pool, and she spent most of her time sucking their cocks and balls. That’s when I got the idea to suck Jimmy's cock. His cock isn't as big as the black ones we saw by the pool, but I still enjoyed the feeling of having a cock in my mouth. I learned to enjoy and even crave his cum, which I always swallowed.

I am five feet and six inches tall and weighed one hundred and twenty pounds at that time. I was also active in sports and had a trim figure with B-cup breasts. My hair is light brown and I have brown eyes, and I am considered to be very pretty. So, Jimmy enjoyed being with me, even if we weren’t fucking.

I was out in the front yard one day when Beth was out in her yard watering some plants. She was wearing her bikini, I saw her tattoo, and was still curious about what it was a representation of. It looked like the letters B, C, and W merged together in an interesting design. We were casual acquaintances, so I walked over and said, “Good morning, Beth. I hope you don’t mind me asking you this. What is that symbol tattooed on your breast?”

She looked at me and laughed, then said, “Oh that. It's just a symbol declaring that I have a taste for a certain kind of men.”

I was still curious and asked, “Now you've got me curious. What does it mean, specifically?”

Beth looked at me curiously for a few moments and then replied, "I’m afraid that you're a little young to know about such things. And you really shouldn’t be looking at my breasts anyway.”

I had to be happy with her partial explanation for the time being, but I was still very curious about it.

I had been sucking Jimmy's cock and letting him finger-fuck me for several weeks, and I finally got up the nerve to ask my parents if I could go out with him. They had no idea about my sexual activities with him and had every reason to believe that I was innocent regarding sex.

My parents were still very strict about me dating and at first said no. I argued with them for hours and finally got them to agree to let me go. Jimmy picked me up and we went out for burgers and then drove directly to a popular area where kids went to make out. I was so excited to be out with Jimmy that we got into the back seat and he fucked me for the first time. I just loved the feeling of having his nice-sized cock in my pussy, and it only took us a few minutes to orgasm together.

After I recovered from my orgasm I became terrified that I would get pregnant and that Mom would disown me or something. When I got home I douched for the longest time. Thankfully I didn’t get pregnant from Jimmy. But now I had progressed from being fingered, to sucking cock, and then being fucked; and I loved being fucked.

I couldn’t tell my mother that I was fucking and wanted to take birth control pills, so I decided to go the condom route. My reputation as a cock and cum slut spread quickly. I fucked boys every chance I got. By the time I graduated from high school, I had become more selective in the boys I fucked. I only dated the ones with the biggest cocks. I am not a big girl, but soon found out that I could take to the balls all those cocks fucking me.

After high school, I started taking birth control pills before I went to Norfolk State University. I knew that it's a predominately black school, but I'm not bigoted against blacks. NSU has a program that I was interested in. I lived in the dorm, but my home was only a short drive away, which my parents liked. My first year in college I only dated and fucked white guys, but then things changed when I was drinking one night.

My girlfriend and I were drinking, and a friend of hers smuggled us into a party in the football dorm. There were mostly black players on the team, and they really enjoyed having a couple of pretty, white girls at the party. The first boy that fucked me was the star running back, and he took me to his room. He's very handsome and had his shirt off, showing off his muscular physique. Then when he took off his pants and underwear, I was reminded of the black men who had been fucking my neighbor.

His cock was still soft and eight inches long, and so thick that I could barely close my hand around it. He pulled off my t-shirt and shorts and pushed me back onto his bed. Then he climbed on top of me to suck my pussy, while he pressed his cock to my mouth. He's hairy and smelled so musky and virile. As I struggled to take his big cock into my mouth, I couldn’t help but think of my neighbor Beth and all the black cocks she had sucked and fucked.

It only took a minute or so for his cock to become hard and probably ten inches long. I was also impressed with his huge scrotum and balls. He soon turned around and pushed his cock into my vulva, and just held it there for a minute to allow me to get used to his size. Then he fucked me and pounded me hard. I felt his black meat pressing against my cervix on each stroke, and finally my uterus shifted, and he was all the way in me. My pussy was so tight around his cock, and it was painful until I adapted to it. I was a little surprised that I could take him all the way to the balls, since the biggest cock I had from a white boy was about eight inches long.

That black lover was so much more assertive and in-control than any of the white boys I had been with. I liked feeling his strength as he used my body for his pleasure. I was having my third orgasm when he finally ejaculated right into my womb. When he pulled out of my pussy he straddled my chest and pressed his still-oozing cock into my mouth to clean him up.

Then I just lay there as he got up and went to the door, talking to some of his teammates saying, “Come get a piece of this pussy bros. This little white cunt is tighter than shit, and she just loves black cock. And she’s the first girl to take me to the balls. Let’s see if we can all fuck this bitch. She loves to suck black meat too.”

The next hour was a blur as twelve of his teammates came in to take turns in my cunt and mouth. I was constantly being fucked and fed those big, black cocks. When they were through with me my pussy and the bed were soaked and matted with so much cum, and it was still flowing out of my pussy. One of the few white team members walked in to look at me and gave me an odd, and what seemed to me to be a disapproving look.

That pissed me off and I looked back at him and sarcastically said, “Eat me!

He must have mistaken my sarcasm for a command because he looked at me again and smiled, before moving between my legs to suck my pussy clean of all that slimy cum. When he finally got up he had cum all over his face and clothes. Then he leaned down to kiss me. I knew right then that I wanted to keep him in my life. His name is John, and he was a defensive safety on the team. Now he is my husband.

I started dating John in college, and we continued to have orgies with the black football players. John has a respectable six-inch cock that does give me pleasure, but he knows that my sexual hunger is best fulfilled by black cocks. That first night was the first time he had ever eaten other men’s cum. But he said I looked so pretty and vulnerable lying there that he couldn’t help himself. Now he loves the taste and texture of black men’s cum, and he cleans me up whenever he can after I fuck black men.

John is one year older than me, and after college he joined the Army as an enlisted man. I finished college, still regularly fucking those black football players. We were married after I graduated. We moved many times, and I always enjoyed finding young, black Privates to fuck at all our bases. But it was in Italy where I finally learned what the neighbor's BCW symbol was all about.

We were living in base housing in Italy, and we became close friends with one of the couples in our building. The husband is Randall and he was a Sergeant First Class like John was at the time. He also happened to be black. His pretty and well-built wife Jackie is white, and it didn’t take us long to swap with each other. He has a particularly large cock, maybe eleven inches or so, and he just loved to fuck, especially white pussy. I usually didn’t allow John to fuck other women, but I made an exception in her case. We started out just swapping mates, with each couple in different apartments, but then did it together.

One night we were all fucking in my bed, and I noticed a BCW tattoo symbol on her breast. I asked her what it meant, and she said, “Most white people aren’t aware of the special meaning of this symbol, unless they're in the lifestyle. But all black men sure are. It means 'Black Cock Whore' and that the white woman wearing it is looking for black men to fuck. Some of those women fuck black men exclusively. If she is married to a white husband, he is usually a cuckold to her and her black lovers. Black men aggressively seek out white women when they see the symbol. When Randall first came on to you, Michelle, and you were so easy to fuck, he was surprised that you didn’t have a tattoo or jewelry with the BCW symbol on it.”

She thought for a moment and continued, “It’s a little unusual for us to be swinging with a white couple, because I like my cocks big and black. But Randall was so taken with you, Michelle, that he talked me into it. And I’m glad he did. We really like you guys. I have even enjoyed fucking John’s little cock, since he’s so good about cleaning both of us girls with his mouth afterwards. And I’m kind of surprised that John hasn’t tried to suck Randall’s cock, like most of the other cuckold husbands do.”

I laughed and replied, “To tell you the truth, John did try sucking a black cock on our previous assignment, but he didn’t seem to enjoy it that much. But who knows, maybe he will get a taste for cock someday in the right circumstance. For now, he’d much rather just suck all of that thick cum from my pussy.”

The next day Jackie took me shopping to a small jewelry store near the base. I was at first surprised that they had BCW jewelry there, being in Italy and all. But then I reasoned it made sense for them to cater to white women, since there were so many black soldiers around. And it would probably only take a few requests for that kind of jewelry before they caught on. I bought a tasteful and what I thought was a discreet pair of BCW earrings with the BCW symbol on both ears.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

I wanted to test Jackie’s depiction of how black men would react to my earrings, so I went shopping at the Post Exchange to see what would happen. Every black man I saw came up to talk with me. It was as if my earrings were shouting “FUCK ME” to those men. They had no qualms about standing very close to me and touching my tits and ass. One of them even kissed me full on the lips back by the meat counter. In the past I had only taken one lover at a time. But I took two young, black Privates home with me that day and we fucked all afternoon.

We continued fucking Randall and Jackie, and I fucked many single black men from the base in Italy, until John’s transfer to Fort Bliss and his promotion to First Sergeant. We now live off base in a small home in El Paso. I found that it's still easy for me to find plenty of young, black Privates and Corporals to fuck. I'm in good shape and put together very well for being thirty-three years old. But honestly, it doesn’t take much for even a homely and out of shape woman to get all the cock she wants in a military town.

I don’t ever dress slutty, but just wearing those earrings is enough to attract the attention I want. Those men even come up to me when John is with me. They just assume that he's my willing, cuckold husband. And of course, if a white couple goes to a black night club, everyone knows that the wife is on the prowl for what I sometimes call my dark mystery meat. When I’m on the hunt for black cock I feel like I am in control of who, when and where I fuck. But I always like my black lovers to be in charge once we’re in bed together.

We’ll sometimes have barbeques or other gatherings at our home on weekends. In those circumstances I’ll have two or three black men there. Most of those guys think we're just a swinging couple, and don’t know that John is really my cuckold and sucks their cum from my pussy. John will make an excuse to leave to go pick up more beer or something and will then hide in the closet and watch me fuck the men. That way he gets to watch and clean me up while the cum is still fresh and oozing from my pussy.

John is sometimes not with me when I fuck black men. But we have devised our own system of keeping me as safe as possible, while also letting John be somewhat a part of it. I always call or text him to let him know whether I’m at home or the address where I’m being fucked. Then I call him when I get into bed with the guy, and he can listen to everything. We have a couple of safe words that I can use to let him know if my lover is getting abusive or if I feel in danger. But I’ve never had to use them.

I usually find work at all our duty locations, but it isn’t that easy to get a career type job that utilizes my education. As soon as they find out I'm a military wife, they understandably aren’t interested since they know I’ll be transferred sooner or later. I usually find lower-paying, service jobs that help keep me busy while still giving us a little extra income to save for our future.

In El Paso I found a job in housekeeping at a small motel close to the base that I knew would be frequented by visiting Army personnel. My usual trick is not to put towels in several of the rooms, and I keep watch to see if any good looking black men check into any of those rooms. When I’m on duty I get the calls from the rooms on a hand-held device when guests need towels or other assistance. Then I tell them that I’ll drop the towels by the room and try to stall for when I know I’ll being getting off work.

One afternoon I saw from a distance what looked like a young, tall, black man going into one of the rooms with no towels. He called, and I arranged to deliver the towels after my shift. I put on my BCW earrings before knocking on the door. When he opened the door, I was surprised to see an older, tall, black, lean, and battle-hardened Command Sergeant Major, who smiled from ear to ear.

He said, “Damn, white britches, old Roscoe has sure hit the jackpot tonight. I sure hope you're wearing those pretty earrings for me. An ugly fifty-five-year-old black man like me doesn’t get to be with a sweet, young white girl like you very often”

John already knew which room I’d be in because I called him earlier, so before I undressed I called him again and laid the phone on the bedside table. Roscoe was taking off his uniform when he saw me activate the phone and asked, “Watcha doin with that phone, honey?”

I smiled at him and said, “I hope you don’t mind, Roscoe, but my husband, John, likes to listen in when I’m with other men. Then I hurry home, so he can clean me up with his mouth.”

Roscoe replied, “That’s a pretty disgusting thing for him to do, but I know that a lot of white men just love watching their wives being fucked by black men and then eating their black nut. I bet he’d suck my cock for me too if he was here.”

Then Roscoe looked over at the name tag on my uniform, which showed my last name, and he said, “Wait just a fucking minute. I’m here to train a big group of First Sergeants at the base for the next three days. According to the roster one of them named John has your last name. That wouldn’t happen to be your husband, John, would it? Damn, baby, if so, this is going to be even more fun. I’ve talked to him on the phone many times, but we’ve never met.”

I picked up my phone and asked John if he knew Roscoe, and if so, if I should really be fucking him. John replied, “I have talked to him many times on the phone, and he has quite a reputation for fucking white women. The rumors are that his cock is absolutely huge, both long and very thick, and he likes to press the limits of decency with white women. It’s up to you if you want to fuck him, but just be careful that he doesn’t injure you with his enormous cock.”

My usual habit was to fuck only younger black men since they can easily cum two or three times in an hour of fucking and have the stamina to fully satisfy my lust. But hearing how John described Roscoe was arousing to me and presented a challenge for me to be able to handle him. And I had already done some pretty nasty stuff with black men anyway. My attitude is that I’ll do whatever it takes to make my partner happy. As long as he is clean, I will go anywhere and do anything.

I put the phone back down on the table and said to Roscoe, “You're right. My husband is the John you talked to on the phone. He said you have quite an interesting reputation of having a huge cock, and just loving to be nasty with white women. He doesn’t mind if I fuck you but be gentle with me at first until I get used to your size.”

Roscoe pulled off his undershirt and boxer shorts while I was taking off my uniform, and I was amazed by how lean and muscular he is for being fifty-five years old. He also has multiple scars from heaven knows what kinds of wounds. But my focus then shifted to his huge cock. It was still soft but must have been ten inches long as it hung two thirds of the way to his knees. It's coal black, uncircumcised and gnarly with prominent veins all over the surface and a big mushroom cock head, which was mostly covered with his foreskin. I had fucked ten and even eleven-inch cocks, and had to wonder how big his cock would be hard.

His balls were the size of eggs and hung down about eight inches in his black, hairy scrotum. His rugged appearance and the raw sexuality of his huge cock and balls made my pussy wet instantly. I just stood there staring at his cock as he looked me over, and then he said, “Damn, girl, what a nice, trim little body and hairy pussy you have there for me. I can tell that you like what you see as well. Let’s get to bed so I can taste that little cunt before I stretch it out and slime it for you.”

I lay back on the bed and Roscoe straddled my head with his knees and leaned down to suck my pussy. His big balls were hanging right in my face and I sucked his sack and took one of his balls into my mouth. His heavy cock was hanging down over my throat and chest as I sucked his balls, and he was sucking on my vulva and pushing his long tongue into me. I shifted my position and tilted my head a little to let him know that I wanted to try sucking his cock, so he tilted his hips to allow me to take his meat into my mouth.

It was a struggle to get the oozing, foreskin-covered head of his then-hard cock into my mouth. His cock looked to be at least thirteen inches long, and probably six and a half to seven inches in circumference. Just to give you references for comparison, a toilet paper tube is about five and a half inches around, and a coke can is eight and a quarter inches around. But the closest comparison is probably John’s can of Edge gel shaving cream, which is six and three-quarter inches around. But Roscoe’s cock is even thicker. And even with all the experience I’ve had sucking cocks, I was only able to get the head and another three inches of his shaft into my mouth.

After a few minutes of us sucking each other that way, Roscoe shifted farther down and pulled my legs back towards my chest, which tilted my hips up and fully exposed my ass. Then he licked from my pussy down into the crack of my ass and pressed his face between my cheeks until he was sucking and tonguing my asshole. I've had many black men rim my ass before, as I rimmed them, but no one had ever eaten my ass as aggressively as he did.

He was actually sucking my anus into his mouth and fucking my asshole with his tongue. I knew when he shifted his legs and pressed his crotch to my face that he wanted me to do the same to him. I sucked on his scrotum for a minute before licking and sucking his swollen perineum behind his balls, and slowly worked my way back to his hairy, black ass. He was surprisingly clean down there, so when he pressed his ass even harder on my face, I spread his cheeks with my hands and started sucking and tonguing him the same way he was doing me.

We sucked one another that way for about twenty minutes. I just loved being under him like that and sucking and tonguing his ass so thoroughly. Then he pulled away and rolled off to the side and said, “Damn, Michelle, I’ve fucked and sucked hundreds of white wives, but none of them have ever eaten my ass like that. Fuck, girl, you’re a keeper. But now I’ve just got to feel my cock in your tight little pussy. I’ll lie on my back and let you work yourself onto my meat at your own pace. No woman have ever taken the whole thirteen inches, but they like to try.”

He lay back on the bed and I straddled his waist, holding his hard cock in both hands and preparing to lower myself onto it. That’s when I smiled at him and said, “Well, Roscoe, I have had a true eleven-inch cock inside me to the balls, but it isn’t quite as thick as your big cock. But you can bet your tasty ass that I’ll do my best to take it all.”

I bent my knees until I felt his big cock head parting my labia. I was very wet in anticipation of fucking him. But as I sank down another few inches and his cock entered my vagina, I felt more pressure than ever before. Roscoe was smiling as he felt inch after inch of his big cock disappear into my petite, white body. When he had about eight and a half inches in me, his cock bottomed out on my cervix. Then I swiveled my hips and twisted around a little until my uterus shifted, and he had eleven inches in me.

He had a look of sheer joy on his face as I pressed myself even harder on him, and my fuck canal slowly gave way. He was then in me to the balls and I had never felt fuller of cock. After adjusting to the pressure for a minute I started slowly rising and lowering my pussy back down on his cock. The movement of his gnarly cock in me was giving me one orgasm after another. He started thrusting his hips to meets my strokes, and then he said, “Holy fuck, Michelle, you really are the first woman to ever take all of my cock. I guess my black brothers have kept you nice and stretched out for my meat. But now I’ve got to fuck you my way.”

On my next down thrust Roscoe pulled me down to his chest as I straightened my legs, and he rolled us over, so he was on top of me, with his cock still in my pussy. Then he started long, slow strokes, gently bottoming out at the back of my vagina on each thrust. He fucked me to continuous orgasms for another fifteen minutes, until his cock swelled even bigger and began throbbing and jerking. I felt his forceful sprays of cum shooting against my vaginal walls and filling me with his massive load of semen and sperm. He continued his spasms for the longest time. I could hardly believe that a man his age could cum so much and so hard.

His cock finally started softening in my pussy, and he leaned down and kissed me passionately, shoving his long tongue into my mouth. I could tell that he was almost overcome with emotion, as he continued to slowly fuck me with his soft, but still huge cock and said, “I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful it was to have my cock fully buried in your tight, white cunt. I’ve wanted something like this for so many years. It’s hard to believe that you just showed up at my door. Now get down there and clean up my cock for me, and I’ll give you a little surprise.”

My pussy made a wet, slurping sound as his cock pulled out of me, and I felt a river of his cum pouring out of my pussy. Then I moved down between his legs and began sucking and licking our juices, but mainly his cum, off his scrotum and balls. Then I lifted to take his soft cock into my mouth and sucked, licked and swallowed his cum from the sides of the shaft, but also the cum that was still oozing out of his foreskin-covered cock head.

His cock showed signs of hardening again as he rolled over on me, with his cock still in my mouth, and he pinned me beneath him on the bed. I loved being under him like that and continued sucking his cock.

Then he lifted his upper body up and pulled his cock back a little in my mouth, and said, “Get ready, darlin’, here comes Roscoe’s little surprise for you. Swallow fast, honey.”

Then I felt his cock twitch as he started pissing into my mouth. I had taken squirts of piss from many other black men over the years, but that was the first time I was held in place that way and swallowing such a large amount of his pee. When the flow finally stopped, he rolled off me and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Then he said, “I hope I didn’t upset you, honey, but a lot of the wives I fuck like to drink me that way. I’ll do the same for you when we meet again and before we fuck.”

I wasn’t upset at all and enjoyed being used by him that way. I thought about what he said and replied in a playful way, “You tasted pretty good, Roscoe, but what makes you think we’ll be meeting again?”

He laughed and said, "The way we both seemed to enjoy this, I was thinking you might want to invite me to stay in your home with you and John over the next two nights. That will save the Army a little money on the motel and give the three of us a chance to really get to know one another. And it’ll give me a chance to extend John’s training a little.”

I then asked, “What do you mean about extending his training?”

Roscoe smiled and said, “This is going to sound a little fucked up to you, but I’m here to train the First Sergeants to train their subordinates on sexual harassment and Army morality issues. It’s obviously against the code for me to be fucking another soldier’s wife. My extra training for John is to get him more involved in the cuckold process, so he won’t be in a good position to rat me out. I think you’ll both enjoy spending more time with me. I know damn well sure that I want to get into your pussy as many more times as I can.”

I picked up the phone and got John’s okay for Roscoe to stay with us the next two nights, and then we fucked two more times before I and my sore pussy made our way home.

John brought Roscoe home with him the next night after their class, and we had a great meal and talked about our day. Then we headed for the bedroom and Roscoe and I got undressed, while John made himself comfortable in a chair next to the bed. We started out with a little mutual sucking. Then Roscoe kept his promise when he had me sit on his face and empty my bladder into his mouth. We also rimmed one another as we had done the previous night. Then he got John involved.

Roscoe laid back on the bed and instructed John and I to service him orally. We took turns both sucking his cock and worshiping his big balls. By the time Roscoe and I fucked the first time that night, John was practiced at sucking Roscoe’s cock. He was ready to clean us both with his mouth after we fucked each of three times. Roscoe pissed in my mouth a couple of times, and John took one of his loads as well.

By the end of the night, John was eager to join me each time we fucked and to suck Roscoe’s cock and swallow all his cum. That habit continued after Roscoe left Fort Bliss two days later. Now we have a more conventional cuckold relationship where John not only cleans my pussy, but he also sucks all the cocks he can get.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments