Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ava Reminiscing About "The Stage"

"These were Ava’s thoughts and feeling about what she did that night at "The Stage""

16
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Over the six months after Ava stripped at The Stage, she talked about the wild things that happened to her that night, from time to time.  She would tell me how, prior to her big night, she was so nervous about getting on a stage in front of complete strangers and stripping naked.  She said that her only comfort was knowing that no one in the audience would know her, and, by chance, if it was someone that had seen her before, they wouldn’t be able to recognize her because she was incognito behind a mask. She said that her attitude was that she knew that she had a sexy body, so she figured she probably wouldn't have to do much on the stage to get the audience to like her.

However, she said that her nervousness doubled when the manager informed her that after she stripped naked, she was going to have to sit right in front of each guy with her legs spread open and actually let them finger her.  She had never imagined that when she agreed to strip for my birthday that it would mean letting guys actually play with her vagina. 

To her, a stripper is a girl that just dances around and takes off all her clothes. That is all. But the thought of having to lay down right in front of a guy and spread her legs open and really let a guy get up close and personal with her was a whole new level of eroticism and nervousness. She was reluctant to do it, but, there again, at least, it was total strangers that didn’t know who she was and will never see her again.

For months and months, Ava tried to convey to me the feeling that she had when she actually came out onto the stage for the first time wearing her skimpy little blue summer dress and high heels.

She said she was so nervous when she first walked onto the stage that she didn't even want to face the crowd.  She just faced the back wall but kept telling herself that she had to turn around and actually face the crowd at some point.  So after about thirty seconds, she finally built up enough courage to turn around and face the audience but still kept her head down. Then, after a little while longer, she lifted her head up and looked out into the audience.

She said that she looked out through the bright stage lights and into the audience, realizing, only then, that all of the guys sitting around the stage on the front row appeared to be American military guys. Since she lived and worked on the Air Force base and also went to both Air Force and Marine base gyms all the time, the chances that one of these guys might have seen her before was now greatly increased.

Starting to panic, her eyes quickly shifted to the second, third, and fourth rows, never once seeing any guy that looked Japanese.  She told me that at that point she actually started to feel like she was going to faint in front of all of these military guys but did her best to keep her composure.

Then, as she was trying her best to keep her composure while dancing around, she looked out again and realized that she actually recognized some of the guys from the Air Force gym, some other guys from the Marine base gym, and then a guy that she had met at her work at the Base Exchange. These were not Japanese strangers but U.S. military guys, many of which she had seen checking her out while she worked out at the gym.

Dancing in front of strangers that don't even know her is one thing but dancing, and having to strip in front of military guys that she recognized and might recognize her was a whole different level of nervousness. Her brain was racing, and she was trying to comprehend the fact that she was very soon going to have to strip completely naked in front of all of them. She tried her best not to faint.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

She said that she felt like someone was controlling her movements as she was dancing around the stage and she didn’t even remember how she removed her bra and panties from under her dress.

She kept thinking to herself, if only these guys realized that the same girl that they stare at in the gym was dancing and stripping naked for them, now.

She told me that she knew that she had to be naked before the end of the song but unfortunately she lost track of the song that she was dancing to and worried that the song was going to end before she was naked so she just sat on the chair and pulled her dress over her head and attempted to cover up her private parts while sitting in the chair.

She said that is when the crowd got loud and kept yelling at her to spread her legs open.  She thought that if she would just open her legs a little as the song ended, they would stop yelling at her, but the opposite thing happened. So she opened her legs a little more hoping for the same result but they got louder again.

She said that before she knew it, she was sitting in front of the crowd completely naked with her legs spread wide open.  She said that at that point, she could not even look out into the crowd but just kept her eyes on the ceiling, and the next thing she knew, the stage started to rotate. She just kept staring at the ceiling while the stage rotated around and it felt like the song dragged on forever.

When the song did end, she breathed a sigh of relief thinking that she was done.  She got up and walked off stage only to be met by the manager handing her a washing basket and pointing her back out onto the stage. That is when she realized that she not only had to strip naked in front of these American military guys but now she was going to have to spread her legs wide open in front of each guy in the front row and let them finger her one at a time.

She would say that the only thing that kept her going was knowing that these guys didn't actually know that it was her behind her mask.

Ava kept trying to get me to understand how she felt as the sexy, incognito stripper who was the center of the desire of all of these military guys and letting each one of them put their fingers in her and spread her vagina without the repercussions of them actually knowing that it was her. 

She said that once she would lie down in front of a guy and open her legs, it was like they were possessed and not one of the guys just looked.  All of them were spreading her pussy open and putting their fingers inside of her.  All she could think at the time was how wild it was that she was getting fingered by guys that she knew and they didn't even realize who she was…or so she thought.

She was still baffled as to how on the one night that she was to try to be a stripper, the club was packed with both Marines and Airmen. She questioned me if I had told anyone, but I told her that I hadn’t and that it didn’t make sense because the club was packed with both Marines and Airman. If I had told any of my coworkers, then the club would have only had a lot of Airmen only because I didn’t know any Marines.

She never realized that word had gotten around that she was going to be stripping at The Stage that night and that most of the guys that were there, were there to see and ultimately feel her.  She just believed it was just a coincidence.

Published 
Written by elecombc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments