Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ava Went Back To The Stage In 1997 For Military Appreciation Night

"Ava thought she was doing a private incognito show for a few Japanese guys but she ended up being the Military Appreciation girl in the back room at The Stage"

14
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
8.2k words 8.2k words

As I knew that we would not be living in Okinawa forever, and probably only three years, I was going to try to get Ava to fulfill all of the “once-in-a-lifetime” sexual fantasies for me before we were going to have to leave Okinawa. You see, my wife was daring only if she thought that she would not be recognized by anyone and I thought that Okinawa would probably be the only place that we were going to live where we could go a short distance from our home into the local community and nobody would recognize her.  So, if I could convince her again that she would probably not be recognized, then she might do one more fantasy for me.

Sometimes when we would get drunk and fool around, we would pretend that she was on stage again and I would finger her like I was one of the guys in the audience. Ava certainly went through a lot of wild and crazy things that night but sometimes we would talk about the “what-if” scenarios that could have happened that night.

I would often think to myself how it could have possibly been any more erotic or exciting.  Almost a year had gone by now and I told her that I was thinking about how that night could have gone any more erotic. She told me that she didn’t think that it could have gone any wilder but she would think about it.

She came to me a while later and told me that one of her fantasies was to be blindfolded and then have a stranger see her naked without her knowing who was watching. I told her that it was too bad that she didn’t mention her fantasy before she had gone to The Stage.

She said, “Yeah, it’s too bad because that was a once-in-a-lifetime night.”

I asked her, “Why would it have to be once in a lifetime? I mean if it is a fantasy for you and we are only going to be in this foreign country for a short time, then maybe this is the only time that we are going to leave to a new place and put this all behind us.”

I said, “Maybe there’s a way we can do that at The Stage.”

So, in a joking way, I started thinking of a scenario and I came up with the idea that she could be blindfolded on the stage in front of everyone.

That is when she told me that she really didn’t want to get on the stage again because she had gotten too nervous. She said that she would want it to be in private.

Ava actually got aroused just by us talking about the scenario of a random guy watching her naked in private without her knowing who it was.

I also had the idea that since there had never been a blindfolded woman show there at The Stage, the manager could make that an advertised special night and advertise it as a blindfolded show.

As all of this fantasy talk was fun and erotic, I really thought that it was just talk.  I never realized that Ava was actually taking it seriously and planning for real. About a month before my birthday, she asked me during our sex talk if I had contacted the stage manager yet. I was baffled.

I said to her, “I thought you were just having pillow talk.”

In a playful tone, she said, “Don’t you want it?"

I told her, “Of course I want it!”

She said, “Well, I have just told you that I'm up for one more fantasy birthday present for you. So, are you going to contact the manager and ask him?”

I said, “Of course, I will call him first thing tomorrow.”

I asked her what her limitations were for this fantasy and she said that the only thing new that was allowed to happen was for her to be blindfolded and that she did not want to dance or strip on the stage.  

She told me that she didn’t want to have any idea who the guys were that were there.  She made it clear to me that I was not allowed to have her do any other new things. 

So now I was really thinking about what I could get away with for that night as per her instructions.  She said that the only NEW thing that she wanted to try was to be blindfolded. 

I thought to myself all of the things that she had already done in public.  She had stripped naked, got fingered, and gotten fucked. Now she had only been fucked by two guys but nevertheless, she had been fucked. 

So now if she were to be blindfolded, naked, fingered, and fucked in a private room, then the only NEW thing would be her getting blindfolded.  So, I set out to accomplish all of those things.

Then I thought about how Japanese people like bondage and maybe I could work out some kind of way that Ava could be tied to a bed in a back room with her legs open so that a guy could come in and see her privately.

I called the manager the next day and asked him if he remembered us and of course, he said he did and he asked if Ava would perform on the stage again. I said yes and no. I told him that she would just do private room shows and this time she wanted to be blindfolded the entire time.

The manager sounded confused but I said that she did not want to know who was watching her as well as her face being hidden.

Two days later he called me back and ran a scenario by me to see if it was in line with what we were wanting to do. He asked me if Ava was into bondage at all and I told him that she had never done anything like that before but she had specifically told me that any plan I come up with is okay with her as long as she is blindfolded.

So he said that his idea was to have Ava blindfolded and then bound to a bed in the back room where guys could come and see her spread open privately.

I told him that it sounded like a fantastic plan and then he told me that he would schedule her to work in about three weeks.

I told Ava that evening that the manager agreed to let her do a blindfolded private show in a back room where guys could come and see her one at a time. She asked me what else was in store for the evening. I told her not to worry and that it was a surprise. I thought that it might add to her anticipation.

She told me that it better be a regular night at The Stage with the normal small Japanese audience and not some freak coincidence like it was last time.

So, as I was getting very excited about this very erotic evening that was planned, I started to remember how fantastic it was to actually have guys in the audience that knew her get the chance to see her naked and finger her, and two guys actually got to fuck her. The last time the word got out not of my doing and at least thirty Airmen and Marines that knew her from the gyms and her work ended up coming to see her.

I figured that since there was such a good turnout of American guys last time, that if I spread the word in the same way with notes put around places that she goes to like the gym and her work area men’s bathroom, word might get around better. I remembered seeing the note in the bathroom at the place where she worked last time and all it said was that Ava was going to be on the stage on the specific Friday night.

I also remembered how it had the words Top Secret on it. She was very popular in the gym at the Air Force Base and also at some of the Marine base gyms where she worked out at because of her beautiful body, beautiful long black hair, sexy long-tone legs, and very pretty face.

I tried to think of a way to write this on some notes and put it around where people might know her. I wanted it to be descriptive enough but not so vulgar that people might get offended and take the notes down.  The note had to be short and simple but descriptive enough to let the guys know what they could expect if they went. What I came up with went something like this:

///TOP SECRET/// One night only special private blindfolded show at The Stage featuring Ava on Friday, June 18. She won’t even know you were there.  Tell all your friends but don’t tell her!

I then had the idea that there might be some guys that don’t know who Ava is but know her face so I took a small picture of the picture that was posted on the wall at her work of her and photocopied it many times in black and white. Then I wrote the invitation line under her picture.

I tried to make everything small but big enough for guys to be able to recognize her picture. I put a few copies of the picture with an ad in the bathroom at the Air Force base gym and at the bathroom of the gyms at the two Marine bases where Ava worked out at occasionally.

I also put a copy in the men’s bathroom at her work so that any of her male co-workers would also not miss this opportunity to watch their hot Asian coworker do a private nude show for them.

I thought that since she wants to be blindfolded the entire time, this is probably the best opportunity to let every guy that ever wanted to see her naked get that chance without her knowing who actually saw her.

On the days leading up to that Friday that she was supposed to perform she would try to get me to talk more about it and what was the plan. Every time she talked about it, it made both of us horny and we would end up having sex and fantasizing about it. She would often say to me I wonder how the Japanese guys are going to react to me being blindfolded and naked on the stage?

I don’t understand why but for some reason she was back to concentrating on Japanese men who definitely didn’t know her and thinking that there probably wouldn’t be any Americans there this time.

He asked if it would be possible to allow the audience to have their picture taken in front of her for a fee like they do with the other Japanese dancers.

I had to think about that question for a minute. I believed that there were probably going to be a lot of military guys there to see Ava and I didn’t want her picture going around on any of the military bases. Even though she would be blindfolded, someone might recognize her.

I told him that I would be okay with him allowing only the Japanese guys and not the American servicemen to have their picture taken with her. I figured since he was being so generous about letting me get away with this at his club, I could let him make a little more money and since we did not know any Japanese people, it probably would not matter.

The manager wanted to be very clear with me and so he asked me again if this is supposed to be a private viewing show where Ava is naked on a bed with her legs tied open and her hands tied over her head, what is going to prevent a guy from just dropping his pants and fucking her?

“Nothing, I guess. I guess we'll see if that happens. I mean, I'm not going to stop a guy from fucking her if he wants to but I'm not going to advertise it that way. Ava has the understanding that this is going to be just a bunch of guys looking at her naked in private which means that she is going to be very surprised if all of a sudden someone's dick is inside her,” I said.

The manager asked me if I liked watching her the last time she was on the stage.  I told him I did like it a lot.  He said that he had an idea about how I could watch her in the back room. He told me that most men that went to The Stage did not want to actually get up on the stage naked and screw the dancers because they didn’t want to be seen naked. 

I thought for sure that there would probably be a lot more guys that might want to fuck her if they could do it in private instead of on the stage. I asked him how was I going to be able to see her and he said that I could watch through a small private two-way mirror which was in the next room. 

I told him that it would be crazy and wild but how would we make sure that someone didn’t do something to her like hurt her?  He told me that he could have one of the other dancers stay in the room with her and keep watch. 

So, I said that would be fantastic and I suggested that she go to the room at 10 p.m. and stay until closing time at 2 a.m. or until every man in the club had the opportunity to see her in private.  We both loved the idea.   It appeared that this guy was just as demented in the head as I was.

On my way back to the Air Force Base I realized that on the papers that I put around, I had not put any specific time. So, over the next few days when I would go to the gym, I penciled in “Show starts at 10 p.m.” on all of the papers I could find.

Anticipation continued to build until the day before the show. As I had done before I helped Ava get ready by shaving her pussy clean but leaving a small patch of hair above it. Ava said she didn’t know how this night is going to go and wanted to know what I had in store so that she would know what to wear. I told her that it was not going to matter very much because you’re not going to be wearing clothes for very long. Just wear something that is going to be easy to take off and of course your black high heels.

So, on the day of the show, I bought Ava the same kind of tequila she had the year before and ask her if she was going to need it this time. She told me of course. We drove to The Stage and Ava started drinking on the way. We got there about thirty minutes before it opened and we both talked to the manager. The manager greeted Ava with a smile and told her he was very excited to have her back.

She asked him what was in store for her and did he know how the show is going to be for her and he said that I had told him it was kind of a surprise so he was not to say anything to her. He told her that I had told him that it was pretty much up to me and that the only thing she wanted for sure was to be blindfolded completely.

She told him that was right but was she going to be alone in the room blindfolded? He told her that he would have another dancer in the room with her so that she is not alone with a guy.

She looked at me and told me that I better make sure that is what happens.

So, with that, she looked at me and said she was very excited and very nervous because she doesn’t know what was going to happen. She walked through to the back of the stage to get dressed up.

The manager opened up the club and the normal show started like it always had before. For specific details about the show and how it normally went, please read my other story “My Wife at the Japanese Sex Club 1996”.

This night there were three Colombian dancers and three Japanese dancers. They rotated as normal and it was at about 9 p.m. that I realized there were more Japanese guys there than normal. There were probably fifteen Japanese guys already by 9 p.m. I had honestly thought there would be more than two groups of two American GIs there by 9 p.m. I was beginning to wonder if anyone had seen the notes that I had put around the base gyms or over at Ava’s work.

To my delight, things changed a little after 9 p.m. as military guys started coming in and kept coming in all the way up until 9:45 p.m.  Ava was supposed to start at 10 p.m. At 9:50 p.m. I went to the front where you pay to get in and there was a line of American guys out the door and down the side of the building. There must have been twenty guys in line and there were probably already twenty-five guys inside. 

Well, that answered my question as to if anyone had seen the papers I had put around. It was getting close to the time that Ava was supposed to start and I was wondering if all of the guys in line were going to be able to get in before her show started. I went back in and talk to the manager and told him about the line of guys and he came out with me to see. He wondered if all of the guys were actually going to fit in the club. I told him that I didn’t think that the guys were going to make it into the club before Ava was supposed to be introduced and start her private showings.

The manager looked very happy that there were so many guys there and so he said to me that he was going to speed things up very quickly. 

He turned to the line of guys and said in English very loudly “Thank you all for coming tonight. I would like to thank you very much for your business and if you are an American military member, just go ahead and go in now because you won’t want to miss any of this show! All I ask is that you buy some drinks once inside.” 

I couldn’t believe what he had just said. The normal cost to get in the club was about $50 US and now he was going to let the military guys in for free? So now all any military guy that found Ava remotely attractive had to do was just show up and he was going to get the opportunity to see Ava naked tied up with her legs open and then also possibly fuck her in private…for free?

What a lucky day for these guys.  All I could picture at that point was blindfolded Ava naked on a bed bound with her legs open and arms over her head.  Then all of these military guys, most of which were actually her admirers, being in the room alone with her checking her out.

So, after he said that, all of the guys walked right into the club for free. There must have been over ten.

There were definitely a lot of guys in the club this time.  There were at least twenty-five Americans and probably ten Japanese guys. I was so excited with anticipation.

Shortly after 10 p.m. when the song ended of the Japanese girl who was dancing, the music was turned down. The manager came out onto the stage with a microphone and said thank you all for coming. Tonight, we have a special one-time feature for you.

After that Ava appeared from behind the side curtain by the back wall. She was completely blindfolded and being escorted on each side by two other dancers. They brought her over to the center of the stage next to the manager. 

She was incredibly sexy. Black high heels with no stockings and her very short, very sheer blue spaghetti strap summer dress. Her legs were so beautiful, golden brown, long, and tone. Her hair was pitch black and straight and hung down to the top of her butt. Everyone clapped as she was led to the center of the stage.

That is when one of the dancers that had brought her out onto the stage came back out on the stage and started taking pictures of Ava standing there with a digital camera.

I didn’t realize that this was supposed to be part of the agreement but then I thought again about how I could do anything about it now.  I would have to talk to the manager after the show.  Ava had no idea that she was having her picture taken.

The manager then said, “Now this beautiful young Asian girl is going to be giving all of you guys a private show in the back one at a time. I want to make sure that each one of you treats her with respect and be nice to her. Also, you are not allowed to talk with her at all. There will be another girl in the room with her to ensure you guys stick to the rules”.

He then asked the audience if they would like a small preview and of course, everyone cheered. Ava just stood there in the spotlight looking amazing as he reached down to the front of her dress and lifted it up about six inches revealing her neatly trimmed bush. I don't think Ava realized what he was doing. She wasn't wearing any panties. Everyone cheered again and then the two dancers led Ava off stage.

After Ava was gone the manager made an announcement that the private show was not going to be free and that the prices would be revealed on a sign on the door where Ava was in.

The crowd reacted with some booing and then chatter.

Ava told me that the two dancers were very nice to her and helped her back to the room where she was supposed to give the private shows. She told me that they kept telling her that everything is going to be fine and that they would be right there in case she needed them.

Ava said that they never removed her blindfold so she never really saw the room that she was to give the private shows in but once she was in the room, they had her sit on the edge of a bed and then lay back. She said they put some kind of cuff on her knees and wrists and then tied her hands over her head and then one at a time her knees tied up to what she thought were the bedposts. She said that she thought that they were tying her up to the bed to make it easier for her to hold that position for a long time rather than her trying to hold her own legs up for that long.

Ava told me that when they were finished getting her ready, she felt very erotic.  Not just because she was completely exposed with her knees tied back and her pussy completely open but because she was unable to change her position or cover herself up because her hands were also tied over her head.  Also, she was not going to be able to see who is going to be looking at her.

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

The one dancer told her that she would be just outside the room making sure that only one guy came in the room at a time. The other dancer told her that she would be in the room with her making sure that the guys stuck to the rules.

Ava told me that she was really starting to get nervous at that point.  She said that she didn’t know for sure how many guys were going to come into the room to see her and she also would be wondering who the guy was that was watching her and probably jerking off.

When she was finished being tied up to the bed, her butt was about a foot from the edge of the bed in the center between the top and bottom of the bed.  Her arms were tied up over her head and her legs were tied up and wide apart and with her knees bent where the cuffs were.  Her hips were shifted slightly up due to her knees being pulled back. If one of the guys decided to fuck her, all that he would have to do is just walk up the side of the bed, get up on the bed on his knees, lean forward over Ava, and penetrate her. 

She said that as she lay there in waiting the dancer told her that she looked amazing and that she is going to make all the guys in the club lose their minds.

It was during this time that Ava was getting ready in the back room that I went and talked to the manager. He escorted me in the back to a small room next to the room that Ava was in. He showed me a window in the center of the wall which was actually a two-way mirror.

It was a mirror with a clear view into Ava’s room on the side of the bed that Ava’s open legs were facing.  As I looked around Ava's room, I couldn't help but notice that there were mirrors on both walls on her left and right and also a large mirror on the ceiling above her.  My vantage point looked as if it was going to be great. I was going to be able to watch Ava from all angles including from above.  

When I got there the dancer was in the middle of tying Ava’s hands up. Her legs were already tied back at the knees and she was wide open facing me.  Her labia already looked swollen and open like she was already hot.

I could easily hear into Ava's room because the wall that I was looking through did not go all the way to the ceiling. It appeared that my main view would be of a guy’s ass while he is fucking her from above with his knees on the bed. 

The manager left me in the room and I waited to see what was going to happen next.

There was a knock on my door and I went and answered it. It was one of the other dancers. She told me to follow her and she led me to the room where Ava was in. I quietly went into Ava’s room and saw the other girl sitting on the couch.

Ava was laying on the bed naked with her hands strapped above her head and her legs strapped wide open and her blindfold on.  She looked okay laying there but it appeared that her movement was very limited.  I pointed up to the light on the ceiling which was not on and the dancer reached over and turned it on. The room was now brightly lit and Ava was unaware of it.

I left the room and both strippers followed me and then closed the door.   One of them turned to me and asked me if that was my wife.  I told her yes and asked why?  She said that they both didn’t like her.  I asked why not and what Ava had done to them.  They said “She too pretty…..too sexy. She is going to pay the price.” 

I really didn't know what she meant by that but I was shocked to hear how much resentment they had for her just being so pretty.  After that, I was led back to my room.

I sat in my little room looking through my little window at my sexy and gorgeous wife laying there blindfolded completely spread open for anyone to come in the room and see.

It was only at this moment that I realized that she had no way of stopping or even limiting any guy's unrestricted access to her pussy because her hands were tied over her head and her legs were tied open.

The closest part of her body to the edge of the bed was her pussy sticking out wide open. In that position, there would be nothing obstructing a guy from maximizing penetration depth. Clearly, if a guy had anything over eight inches, he would be stretching her limit.

After a few minutes, a white military guy about twenty years old entered the room. He took one look at Ava laying there and then immediately went over to Ava, dropped his pants, got on his knees on the bed over top of her, and started fucking her!

I really couldn't grasp what I was seeing. A random what appeared to be military guy had just entered the room and started fucking my hot wife without a condom and the stripper in the room wasn't doing anything about it.

From my point of view, all I could clearly see was this guy's ass and his dick clearly being buried into her and his nuts slapping on her ass.

He continued to pound into her for a minute or two until it appeared that he was going to cum. Of course, I expected him to pull out but just as he was ready to burst, the stripper in the room pushed on his butt encouraging him to shoot his load deep in her; which he did. He then thrust a few more times and then got off of her and started to put his pants back on.

I felt like a fly on the wall. I had a clear unobstructed view five feet in front of Ava with her legs spread open wide and her swollen pink pussy now oozing with cum.

So many things ran through my mind at that point. Mainly, why didn't Ava speak up when she actually felt the guy’s dick enter her?  

It then dawned on me that the most important thing to Ava was that she be incognito and if she were to speak up and say something then if it was a military guy, he might recognize her voice.

If that was her reason for not speaking up, then this military guy just hit the jackpot by being able to fuck my incredibly hot wife bareback and cum in her and she had no idea who it was.

I thought that surely this stripper was not going to let all of these guys in the club fuck Ava without a condom and cum in her.   All of those things were running through my head at the same time that the first guy opened the door to leave and the stripper yelled “Next!”

Another military guy immediately came in and closed the door and just like the first guy he looked over at Ava laying spread open on the bed now with cum dripping out of her pussy. I actually heard him say “Oh shit!”  He got up on the bed in between Ava’s legs and buried his dick inside of her. It appeared to go in more easily now that it was lined with the first guy’s load. 

I remember most of the things that happened that night but there are a few things that I remember clearly. I clearly remember guy number two really fucked Ava hard and he had a very large penis, just pounding on her pussy like he was punishing her. Meanwhile, the stripper in the room just smiled and let it happen until he too pumped his entire load inside of her.

At that point, I knew for certain that the stripper in the room was in control of ensuring that everything went according to her plan and as it turned out, her plan was to actually let every guy cum inside sexy Ava.

I questioned whether or not I should let this continue but then I thought to myself about diseases and ruled that out because these guys were military guys who get tested regularly or take care of issues that they have at the base clinics.  Also, I knew Ava was on the pill so there was no chance of pregnancy.

I wondered exactly how many guys would actually go through with it and fuck her without a condom as the stripper was setting them up to do. Would any guy refuse to fuck her without a condom?

I wondered how many guys might still be there in the club possibly waiting for their turn to fuck Ava so I cracked the door to my room open and looked out into the hall which had a line of about ten guys. Then I figured I would go out into the club for a minute to see how many guys were still in the club.

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me and walked down the hall and into the club. There were probably 20 or so guys sitting around the stage watching the regular show which was still going on.

I went to find the manager to see what his plan was. The lady at the front door who was checking IDs told me that the manager was outside the front door. So, I went outside to talk to the manager and he was talking to two Marines.

Next to the Marines on a stand were four fairly clear pictures of Ava. Two of the pictures were photocopies of the pictures he had borrowed of Ava from my wallet. Both pictures were normal everyday pictures of Ava fully clothed. The other two pictures must have been taken earlier that night when Ava was on the stage in her blue dress.

There was a sign under the pictures which read “Special Show Tonight". If all of this was not bad enough it also had the words “MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT!” and “ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY GET IN FREE TONIGHT ONLY”!

I just looked at the manager and asked, “Are you serious? You're out here on the street advertising that any military guy can come in for free?” 

I asked him what did he mean by the sign that said “OPEN TILL EVERYONE HAS BEEN SERVED" and he said that he planned on staying open until every guy that wanted her has a chance to have her.

I asked him what he meant by having her and that I thought this was just a visual show. He then reminded me that I had told him before that if someone wanted to actually fuck her that I wouldn't stop it and it still met her requirements.

I shook my head and then went back inside and proceeded back through the club and over to the door which led to where the hallway and on the door was a handwritten sign that said “Sexy special show inside…price? One load…deposit inside.”

I immediately realized that this was a setup all along. Any guy going into the room knew he was going to fuck Ava bareback and cum in her.

I opened the door to the hall and worked my way through the hallway of excited guys. As I passed one of the guys, I noticed he was reading a letter that was taped to the wall.  I asked another guy what the paper was and he said that the Japanese stripper told him that they all have to read it. I also read through it and it went something like this:

If you’re reading this letter, then you’re almost ready to get private with me and you might be thinking that the club is just trying to make more money by having a “Military Appreciation Night” and is now using me against my will.  I am demonstrating my appreciation of the American military by thanking each one of you personally. The truth is that I love American military men.  I have dreamt about having to feel the desire and power of a military man really having his way with me. You can ravage me with your desire because that is what I dream about. Let me fulfill your fantasy as you fulfill mine.  Please have me like the powerful military man that you are and don’t you dare pull out.  Fill me up with your passion.

I went back into my little room and closed the door.   I sat down on my chair and just stared at the floor for about thirty seconds contemplating what I was to do next. 

I could clearly hear the rhythmic thrusting of Ava getting fucked in the next room.  I peered through the window to the sight of a large muscular Marine on top of Ava just thrusting his dick as far into her as possible over and over.  I don’t know how many guys had fucked Ava while I was outside but it must have been a lot because there was a stream of cum flowing down the side of the bed and dripping onto the floor forming an entire puddle of cum. 

I watched as this Marine pumped his load into her and cum oozed out of her pussy around his dick which was still buried in her.  She was overflowing and there were still a lot of military guys waiting to fuck her.

The wildest part of this entire scenario to me was not that an Asian girl was getting fucked by a lot of guys because in Ava's country it was kind of normal for a bar girl to have sex with more than one random guy in a day.  No, this was different. 

First of all, Ava was not in any way a bar girl nor was she a regular Asian girl. She was super sexy and very beautiful in the face always looking like a model when she went out to work or to the gym.  She was the super hot Asian girl that you would believe is just way out of your league but that you could say hello to but she would always act shy and keep to herself.  

Now, unbeknownst to her, most of the military guys that came into her room knew exactly who she was and the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that was presented to them and the only other person in the room that could prevent them from living out their fantasy actually wanted all of them to fuck Ava as hard as they could and cum in her.   So that is exactly what was happening to the shy super sexy off-limits Asian model from the gym.

I did end up finding out how many military guys refused to cum inside Ava. None.  Every guy that came into the room came in her.  I don't know how many guys ended up fucking her but it must have been at least thirty. I clearly remember some of them were the guys that got in for free.

After the last guy had finished and left the room, the stripper in the room untied Ava's arms and legs and took off her blindfold.  I saw Ava look down under the bed and see the large puddle of cum.   She reached down and felt all of the cum between her legs still oozing out of her and actually reached up and slapped the stripper on the face telling her that she would revenge her someday.  Then she got up and hobbled out of the room and went back to her changing room.

I left my room and went back out into the club which was closing down. There were only a few guys left and they were talking about what it was like for them in the back room.

Ava never came out until everyone was gone except for me and the manager. She had a blank look on her face and told me she wanted to go home.  She wasn't talking much on the way home and she didn't know that I had been watching her get fucked from the next room so I asked her what had happened in the back room.

She proceeded to tell me the story about how she was restrained with her legs open and her arms over her head.  She said she was very nervous but also excited before the first guy came in.  Then, she heard him enter the room and then what sounded like a belt buckle, and then all of a sudden felt the guy climb up on the bed and without warning felt his dick penetrate into her.

She said she didn't know who it was but she didn't want to speak up for fear that this guy might recognize her.

She said that her thoughts were that maybe this guy just didn't understand that this was supposed to be just a visual show and if she endured this one guy then the rest of the guys would just look at her like it was supposed to be.

She said that after she got over the shock of this guy thrusting himself into her over and over it felt like he wasn't wearing a condom and she quickly realized it was true when she felt his cum shooting into her.

After that first guy had finished, got down off the bed, and pulled his pants back up, he left the room.

She said she had very mixed emotions at that point. Being that she knew she was a hot girl, she always had her choice of boyfriend or what man could have her and she was very choosy.

Now, some guy just had her. Who was it? She would never know. What a lucky day for him she thought.

She said that as the next guy came into the room and was looking at her spread open before him, she could feel cum oozing out of her pussy and she actually thought about the fact that this guy is now watching cum dripping out of her and realizing what the first guy had done.

She said that she started thinking to herself about all of the what-if scenarios that were now a reality as the second guy was not just looking at her but actually positioning himself in between her legs. What if every guy that comes in the door wants to fuck me or what if a guy tries to fuck me in the ass? There would be nothing I could do to stop him.

Meanwhile, as she was thinking this, I was in the next room watching guy number two relentlessly thrusting himself into her pussy with all his force. She was right, there was nothing she could do.

She realized then that she had not been set up for a private show. She had been set up as a fuck girl which was normally an ugly or heavy girl that guys wouldn't normally have sex with but is usually put there just to get the guys off in the back room for a cheap price.

In Ava's case, if she ever actually worked as a prostitute in a bar, she would be known as the highest price girl in the club due to her beauty, elegance, and sexiness. She would be the girl nobody could afford. Not the girl everyone was allowed to fuck for free not to mention no condom and cumming inside her.

She realized that she had let herself get set up not only for a private show but to get fucked by any guy who wants to fuck her and she won’t even know who the guys were just like guy number two who was now balls deep and cumming.

After guy number two had finished and guy number three took over, Ava accepted the fact that she was probably going to be fucked by every guy that was in the club that night.

It was no secret to Ava that she was hot because she would always catch guys staring at her or breaking their necks to see her on the military bases where there was a high percentage of guys. She thought to herself at this point that any of those guys that she had caught checking her out could be one of the guys that were fucking her.

It was at this time that she remembered back to a year ago when she was on the stage dancing and looked out into the crowd and realized that she recognized a lot of the military guys that were there.

She wondered if these guys might be some of the same guys that fingered her last year. Did they know it was her? Had word gotten around the military bases that the hot Asian girl from the gym was going to open herself up to let any military guy fuck her in the back of the club?

She said that she felt like the train of guys would never end. One guy after another, after another, after another, kept coming into the room and fucking her.

I watched through my little window as guy after guy, after guy, came in and mounted themselves on her and pumped away. I initially was thankful that most of the guys came pretty quickly but then I realized that the faster they finish, the more time there will be for even more guys to fuck her before the club closes.

There was actually a point where I started wondering how much cum had been pumped inside of her. From the angle I was watching, I had a clear view of Ava’s vagina and after the fifth guy pulled his dick out of her, semen came pouring out. After the fifth guy, every time a guy was cumming in her, semen would actually squirt out around his dick. For certain, a lot of these guys were depositing huge loads in her and she was overflowing.

Ava continued to get fucked until shortly after 1:00 a.m. when finally, there were no more guys to come through the door. She had done it. She had been fucked by every guy in the club.

I remember that Ava waited until all of the customers were gone to come out of the back. As we were walking out to the car Ava complained that when she walked, she could feel more cum oozing out of her and when she sat down in the car again, she said even more cum was coming out of her.

On the drive home, she talked about dicks. She said she never realized that dicks come in many different sizes and shapes. She said she could definitely feel if a dick was long or thick but she said it didn't correlate with how much it would cum or how hard it would shoot cum in her.

However, one thing that was the same with all the guys was that they all wanted to try to penetrate her as deeply as they could when they were cumming. It seemed to be like their mission was to press their dick in her as far as possible while they were shooting their loads.

Ava was a real trooper that night. She later talked about how sore her vagina was for days.  She wondered if there were bar girls that had to take a lot of guys in a row like she had done.  She said that she would never trust a girl that she didn’t know like she had trusted the girl that was in the room with her and was supposed to stop the guys from having her and not encouraging them.

Published 
Written by elecombc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments