Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 11

"Professor Mel"

58
10 Comments 10
11.0k Views 11.0k
7.8k words 7.8k words
I awoke the next morning alone in the bed. Sitting up, I looked around. Slowly I remembered where I was. I saw that my clothes were neatly folded on Amy's dresser. I got up, used the lavatory and took a quick shower. After I showered I noticed a tooth brush, tooth paste, shaving cream and a razor lying next to one of the sinks with a note that said, Michael, these are for you.

I shaved, brushed my teeth, dressed and went down stairs. Amy and Mel were in the kitchen. Mel was frying bacon. Amy was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

When I walked into the kitchen they both smiled. Amy said, "Good morning sleepy head."

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 7:35. Shrugging, I said, "I had a long day yesterday."

Amy said, "We understand. We also get up early here. Do you drink coffee?"

I nodded.

She stood up. As she poured a cup of coffee for me she asked, "Do you take cream or sugar?"

"No black is fine."

Giggling, Mel said, "It really is, isn't it."

Amy rolled her eyes and then she handed the cup of hot coffee to me and took my wrist. "Come on, I want to show you something."

As Amy led me out of the kitchen Mel said, "I think you'll like this."

We passed through through a large dining room that featured a massive mahogany table with a matching hutch, buffet and side board.

Looking around, I said, "This is a beautiful room."

"It is, but we almost never use it. We don't do much entertaining."

I sensed a hint of melancholy in Amy's voice. I didn't comment.

She led me through another door into the living room. Decorated in classic western style, it was a grand room befitting a nineteenth century cattle baron. The wall on the left side of the living room was taken up by a stone fireplace with a hand hewn mantel. A brown leather love seat and two leather arm chairs were arranged in a semicircle in front of the fireplace.

A large flat screen television filled most of the wall at the other end of the living room. A red velvet love seat and two matching arm chairs were arranged in a semicircle around the television.

The wall opposite the dining room door was solid floor to ceiling windows. A door in the middle of these windows led to a veranda. Guiding me across the living room, Amy opened that door. We stepped out onto the veranda. I suddenly understood the true majesty of their house.

The view was spectacular. The rocky slopes of the Santa Catalina mountains dominated the vista to our left. In front of us there was a deep cactus and cholla filled canyon that stretched for at least a mile. A gentle slope to our right led to a corral and two small buildings. There were four horses in the corral. A man wearing a cowboy hat, a chambray work shirt, jeans and western boots was working around the buildings.

Amy said, "This is the main reason we live in Catalina."

"It really is beautiful."

"We love to come out here in the morning and drink our coffee while we watch the sun come up over the mountains."

"I can see why? Are those your horses?"

"Yes, Mel and I both love to ride."

Laughing, I said, "I figured that out last night."

"It was fun, wasn't it."

"Oh yes."

Amy smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

After a moment I asked, "Who's the man working around the horses?"

"That's Juan. He and his wife, Isabel are our caretakers. They live in a house about a block down the road."

I nodded.

Amy said, "Let's go back to the kitchen. I'll bet it's time for breakfast."

As soon as we walked into the kitchen Mel said, "Sit down, everything's ready."

Three places were now set at the kitchen table. In the center of the table there was a bowl of scrambled eggs, a platter of crisp bacon and a plate with a stack of whole wheat toast. There was also a pitcher of orange juice, a dish of butter, a jar of strawberry jam and a bottle of hot sauce.

Amy picked up the coffee pot. As she refilled our cups she said, "Mel loves to cook and she's good at it which is lucky for me because I hate it and I'm terrible at it."

Mel pulled out a chair. As she was sitting down she said, "Sit down Michael. Last night we sucked your dick and you ate our pussies. You don't have to be shy around us anymore."

Grinning, I sat down. Amy put the coffee pot back on the warmer and joined us.

As soon as we were all settled Mel started passing the food. We were hungry. For a few minutes we did nothing but eat.

Finally Mel said, "How did you like the view from our veranda?"

"I loved it, it's beautiful. This is a beautiful home."

Mel nodded. "Thank you, it's our dream house. We built it three years ago."

Amy asked, "Michael how long are you planning to stay in Tucson?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I want to play a little golf here. I have to meet Jeanne and the girls in San Antonio on Christmas Eve. That's my only obligation. San Antonio is a two day drive from here so I guess I have to leave Tucson by the 22nd of December."

"Until then why don't you stay with us? There are at least six golf courses within a twenty minute drive from here."

Mel said, "Michael, we like you. You're fun. We could have a really good time together."

I looked at both of them. "Are you serious?"

Amy said, "Michael, we're very serious. We enjoy our life here, but because of what we do it's difficult to make friends. We always have to worry about being discreet."

Leaning forward, Mel said, "The people in town know we're strippers, but they don't know we're working girls. We try hard to keep that a secret. That means we have to be careful about choosing friends."

Nodding, Amy said, "Our clients are all residents of the retirement communities. Discretion is just as important to them as it is to us. It's nice to have someone we can be honest and open with, some one who doesn't judge us. Please say you'll stay, at least for a little while."

They both stared at me, waiting.

"You're sure about this. I wouldn't want to impose."

Mel said, "You won't be imposing. Hell, just being able to cook for someone besides Amy will be a treat."

Amy stuck her tongue out at Mel. I laughed.

They both stared at me again.

Shaking my head, I said, "I would love to stay with you, but you have to make a promise to me."

Amy asked, "What is it?"

"If you get tired of me you have to tell me."

They both smiled. Mel said, "Does that mean you'll stay?"

"Let's try it for a week. A week from today all you have to do is say, Michael, it's been wonderful and I'll leave."

Nodding, Amy said, "And you can say the same thing to us."

"Agreed."

Mel said, "You're really going to stay?"

"If you'll have me."

She cried, "Yesss." And then she looked at Amy and asked, "What should I make for dinner? It's a special occasion. It should be a special meal."

Smiling at me, Amy said, "She really does like to cook." And then turning to Mel she said, "Before we plan dinner I think we should take a look at today's schedule. This is a work day. We have dates with several gentlemen."

"You're right, we'd better check the book." There was a tone of resignation in Mel's voice.

I understood. I liked my job, but there were mornings when I didn't want to go to work.

Amy stood up, walked over to a door at the far end of the kitchen, opened it and went inside.

Mel said, "That's our office. Amy's getting our appointment book."

A moment later Amy reappeared carrying a book. I recognized it immediately. It was a traditional bound appointment book. While smart phones were now replacing them, during the course of my career I'd seen countless books just like the one Amy was carrying. She sat back down at the table, opened it and found the correct page.

After a second she said, "Mel, you're entertaining John Devers at 9:00. I have an appointment with Mike Patrick at 11:00. You're seeing Mark Raymond at 1:00. Right now the 3:00 pm time slot is open."

Mel smiled. "Good that will give me time to go to the grocery store. I really would like to prepare a nice dinner."

Amy said, "Mel, it's 8:15."

Nodding, Mel stood up. "I'll go take a shower. Is the cottage ready?"

"I'm certain it is, but just to be sure I'll call Isabel."

Mel hurried out of the kitchen.

After Mel was gone Amy stood up. She walked over to a cabinet next to the door that led to the garage, took out her purse and returned to the table.

As soon as she was seated she took out her cell phone and made a call. A moment later she said, "Good morning Isabel. We currently have three guests on the schedule for today; 9:00, 11:00 and 1:00. Is the cottage ready?"

There was a brief pause and then Amy said, "Good. Isabel, I also need to tell you that we have a house guest. He's going to be staying with us for several weeks. His name is Michael Nolan."

"No, you don't have to prepare the guest room. Michael will be sleeping with Mel and me."

"Yes, just like Senor Vince. Will you tell Juan about Michael."

"Thank you Isabel." Amy ended the call and set her cell phone on the table. "Isabel and Juan have been with us since we built this house three years ago. They're outstanding caretakers and we recognize that. We pay them well and provide a house for them."

"It sounds like a mutually beneficial relationship."

"It is." And then changing the subject, Amy said, "You've heard our schedule for the day, what's yours?"

"I have to go to my motel, pick up my things and check out; other than that I really don't have any plans. I suppose I could try out one of the golf courses around here, but frankly the drive from San Francisco took it's toll. I'm still a little tired."

"Why don't you just come back here and hang out with us."

"Aren't you going to be working?"

"Only one of us works at a time. That way we can watch out for each other."

"You're worried about the police?"

"In our line of work they're always a concern, but they're not our biggest worry."

"I don't understand."

"Michael, there are men out there who like to hurt women. Our profession puts us in a position that makes us vulnerable to those men. With our current clientele it's not as big an issue as it was in Las Vegas, but old habits die hard."

"So while one of you is entertaining a gentleman the other one is acting as a life guard."

"That's a good analogy."

Suddenly Amy's purse started playing a tune. She said, "Excuse me, that's our business phone." She opened her purse, took out a second cell phone and said, "Hi, this is Simone."

After a moment she said, "I'm sorry, Chantel's not available right now, but if you'd like to visit with her I can set up a time. May I ask whose calling?"

"Jim Michaels, Hi Jim, Chantel's mentioned you several times. She always enjoys visiting with you. Would you like to get together with her?"

"Today? Jim we do have an opening at 3:00; but I'm sorry, Chantel's not available this afternoon. Would you be interested in visiting with me?"

Amy listened, after a moment she said, "Jim have you been a bad boy? Do you need to be punished? I can be very strict with boys who are naughty. In fact I'll tell you a little secret, punishing bad boys gets me very excited."

"I'd love to visit with you this afternoon. I'm already looking forward to it. I'll meet you in the cottage at 3:00. Do you need to have me to review the directions?"

"Good."

"Yes, my honorarium is the same as Chantel's."

"I'll see you at 3:00. Bye Jim."

Amy switched off her phone. As she was setting it on the table next to her other cell phone Mel walked into the kitchen. When I saw her I had to smile. Dressed in a short black skirt and a sheer white blouse that was so tight it looked like the buttons might pop at any moment, she was the epitome of bawdy sexuality.

Laughing, I said, "I envy the lucky man you're meeting."

Mel grinned at me. "You like my outfit."

"Yeah, I do."

She raised her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. I stared at her shaved pussy.

Giggling, Mel said, "When I get back from my date maybe you'd like to play for a little while. John Devers has a big dick and it still gets hard. He loves to fuck and he can go for a really long time. After I'm finished with him a soothing tongue massage would feel very nice."

I was suddenly speechless.

Next to me, Amy said, "It will be good practice for you. When you get home I'm sure Jeanne would enjoy the same post date Therapy."

Mel leaned over. Lasciviously licking my ear, she whispered, "If you lick my pussy, I'll suck your cock."

Chuckling, I said, "The two of you are incorrigible."

Amy grinned. "Yes we are and our goal is to make you incorrigible too."

Throwing my hands in the air, I said, "What have I gotten myself into?"

Mel walked over, picked up my hand and placed it between her legs. "This is always one of your options."

I rubbed Mel's cunt. She was already wet. Smiling at her, I asked, "Are you always aroused?"

Laughing, Amy said, "Pretty much, that's why I want you to stay with us. I need someone to help me appease the insatiable sex monster."

Shaking her head, Mel said, "That from a woman who could wear out an entire herd of Satyrs.

Amy looked at me. "Didn't satyrs used to chase nymphs? That could be fun."

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I think they were both part of the same mythology."

Mel said, "It was the Greeks and I don't think they can be trusted. They were always too busy trying to fuck each other in the butt."

"Mel honey, you occasionally let a guy fuck you in the butt."

"I do, but he has to pay extra for the privilege and he has to use a lot of lube.

The Greeks must have gone through tons of butt lube. I wonder if they used olive oil? I'll bet they did." Mel winked at me.

I smiled. I couldn't help myself. I really did like these two women.

Rolling her eyes, Amy said, "Shouldn't you be leaving for the cottage? You don't want to keep Bob Devers and his big dick waiting."

Suddenly serious, Mel said, "You're right, I'd better get going. Michael will you still be here when I get back?"

"I'll wait for you."

"Good because we definitely have some unfinished business." Mel turned and started towards the door. "Bob Devers isn't the only one who's gonna to get his cock sucked this morning."

Amy called, "Hey Mel, before you go I have to tell you something."

Mel stopped and turned around. "what is it?"

"Jim Micheals just called. He wanted a date."

"Did you set up a time?"

"He wanted to see you this afternoon."

"Oh" The disappointment in Mel's voice was evident.

Amy said, "Don't worry sweetie, I know you want to cook this afternoon, so I told him you weren't available. He's going to see me instead. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is. Is that all right with you?"

"Yes, it's just fine. He told me that he's been a bad boy and needs to be punished."

"That's Jim, he's a kinky little guy."

"Should I take him across my knee and spank him?"

"No, make him bend over one of the kitchen chairs and use the riding crop. Don't get carried away. He's married, you don't want to leave any marks. After he's begged you to forgive him make him lick your pussy and your ass, then make him jack off in front of you."

"He'll enjoy that?"

"He'll be absolutely ecstatic."

Giggling, Amy said, "We aim to please."

"Yes we do and now I have to get to the cottage so I can please Bob Devers." Mel turned and hurried into the garage.

A moment later I heard the garage door open and a car start up.

Amy glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 8:50. She picked up her cell phone and her coffee cup and walked over the coffee pot. As she was filling her cup she said, "Fill your cup, were going to go out and sit on the front porch."

I poured myself some more coffee and followed Amy through the living room into a small foyer just to the left of the stone fireplace. She opened the front door and we stepped out onto a wooden porch.

This was the first time I'd seen the front of the house in the daylight. Across the road was an expanse of open desert overgrown with cactus, cholla and shrubs. To the east, towards the mountains there were two small houses. The first was a stucco house similar to many of the houses I'd seen in Tucson. This had to be the house used by Juan and Isabel. Beyond that house there was a small stone cottage. I assumed that this was where Mel was about to meet Bob Devers.

There were four unpainted wood rocking chairs placed side by side on the front porch. Amy sat down in one of them. I sat down in the chair next to her.

Sitting in a rocking chair on a wooden porch, on a crisp desert morning, staring at the mountains is a serene experience. Neither of us said anything. We just sipped our coffee and rocked in our chairs. I could easily have spent the rest of my life in that rocking chair, but of course that wasn't possible. Eventually the realities of life always seem to find a way to interrupt periods of peace and serenity. In this case the interruption arrived in the form of a late model dark blue Lexus sedan.

Amy and I watched as the car slowed at the corner and turned onto the road into their property. The road was rutted and narrow, so the car moved slowly. It passed us and continued down the road towards Isabel and Juan's house and the cottage beyond.

Amy said, "That's Bob Devers."

She picked up her cell phone and pushed a button. After a moment she said, "Bob's on his way in. It all looks good. Have fun, see you in an hour or so." Amy set her cell phone down and turned to me, "Everything seems to be going smoothly. What would you like to do now?"

"I know Mel wanted me to wait until she got back, but I think this might be a good time for me to go to my motel, pick up my things and check out."

"I agree. I think Mel would too." Amy stood up. "Michael, I can't begin to describe how happy we are that we met you. Both Mel and I are looking forward to several fun weeks."

Standing up, I said, "I am too."

"Do you have everything you need?"

"I do."

Amy kissed my cheek and said, "I may see you before my one o'clock appointment, if not I'll see you at five."

"I'll be here."

"Do you know how to get back to the highway?"

"Keep the mountains at my back."

"That will work. Bye Michael."

"Bye Amy."

Amy took my coffee cup and went inside. I walked across the gravel and sand front yard to my Escape. As I backed out of Amy and Mel's driveway I smiled. My journey was turning into a truly amazing adventure.

I hadn't unpacked at the motel so picking up my bags and checking out didn't take long. It was just before 11:00 when I pulled into Mel and Amy's driveway.

Mel was sitting in a rocker. She was waiting for Mike Patrick, Amy's eleven o'clock date, to drive by. As I was parking, she stood up and walked out into the yard.

"Michael, park next to the driveway. We're going to need the Mercedes this afternoon."

I nodded.

Mel went back to the porch and sat down. After moving my car, I joined her.

As soon as I was seated, I asked, "How was your date with John Devers?"

Chuckling, Mel said, "We had a good time. John's funny, he makes me laugh. He also has a big cock."

We both noticed a silver Buick coming down the road. We watched as it slowed and turned the corner into Amy and Mel's property.

Mel said, "Mike Patrick’s right on time."

We waved as he drove passed. He waved back.

Mel said, "He appears to be alone."

I nodded.

Picking up her cell phone, Mel pushed a button. A moment later she said, "Mike Patrick's on his way in. Everything looks good. Have fun." She switched off her phone.

As she set it on the table next to her, I said, "This might be a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do you like big cocks, I mean are they better? Are they more exciting?"

Mel looked at me. Realizing that I was asking the question seriously, she took a moment to consider her answer. Finally she said, "Michael all cocks are wonderful and the skill and attitude of the man wielding the cock is a lot more important than it's size. That said, if the guy is a good lover, if he understands when he has to be slow and gentle and when he can be aggressive and demanding; a big cock can be a very exciting experience."

"I see."

Noticing the somber tone in my voice, Mel said, "You're worried that Jeanne's going to leave you for a man with a bigger cock, aren't you."

"I'm not sure it's a rational fear, but yes I do worry about that."

"Michael, please listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you."

"Okay."

"Now that Jeanne is dating she is going to find other men that are better sex partners than you are. Don't misunderstand me, you're good, you're very good; but there are men out there who are great. Jeanne is bound to encounter some of those men and she's going to enjoy them. When that happens you shouldn't be jealous, you should be happy for her. You've told me enough about Jeanne to convince me that she's not a shallow person.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

She's not going to leave you for a man who's better in bed. Most people don't enter into relationships just for sex, especially women. We want a mate who's interesting, understanding, reliable and comforting. We want someone who has inner strength and intelligence. We want someone we can trust. Do you understand?"

"I do."

"Michael, I'm going to tell you a little secret. Both Amy and I are heterosexuals. We prefer men. we like cocks. We're open enough about sex that we can enjoy making love with each other and we do that frequently, but that's because we love each other. While I enjoy sex with men I would never leave Amy for a man. She's my soul mate. I trust her. We take care of each other. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I'm confident that she feels the same way about me."

"You're telling me that sex isn't the foundation of your relationship."

"It's certainly part of our relationship. We do enjoy sex with each other, but it's not the foundation. The foundation of our relationship is a mixture of love, trust and mutual concern. That's why we can have sex with other people without threatening our relationship. Our relationship isn't based on sex and you know what?"

"what?"

"I don't think any healthy relationship is based on sex. Think about it. You and Jeanne had years of happy marriage with what you have described as a very mediocre sex life. If your daughters hadn't incessantly challenged Jeanne's inhibitions about sex you would probably still be blissfully cohabiting, content with lots of cuddling and very little fucking and sucking."

I nodded.

"Michael, what I'm trying to say is that if Jeanne meets a man who has a big cock and knows how to use it don't feel threatened, be happy for her. She's having fun. She might go through a brief period of infatuation, but she isn't going to leave you for him. Sex is a lousy foundation for a relationship. Hell, that's why the fucking divorce rate in this country is fifty percent. Relationships based solely on sex never last."

"What if she meets a man who's handsome, has a great personality, earns a huge income, has a great big cock and knows hows to use it?"

Laughing, Mel said, "I'll pay you ten thousand dollars for his telephone number."

"You're telling me that it isn't very likely."

"I think if that man exists he's either already in a committed relationship or he isn't interested in one. Michael, the men who are attracted to Jeanne aren't interested in marriage."

"She told me that too."

"Did she explain why?"

"Yes, she told me that younger men want a young wife so they can have children."

"She's right. What did she say about older men?

"They want a wife they can trust and she's already demonstrated that it's likely she'll cheat."

"She's exactly right. Amy and I have the same problem, but it's magnified because we're prostitutes. Men are even less likely to trust us."

"Have either of you ever had a boyfriend?"

"We've both had a few, but they never lasted long. Most guys have a hard time accepting our profession. The guys who have tried all wanted to reform us. We were a challenge to them. You know, I'm so hot that I turned a whore into an honest woman. Of course once they think they've reformed us they lose interest in the relationship."

"That's happened?"

Mel nodded. "To both of us."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's part of growing up. Sometimes people have a hard time accepting who you are."

Mel paused for a moment and then she said, "Michael, that's why we like you so much. You do accept who we are. You haven't tried to change us. You haven't cross examined us about our profession. All you've done is listen to us and occasionally ask a question. When you did ask questions they were appropriate. You didn't ask us if we were sexually abused when we were children or if we were neglected or emotionally deprived. You just accepted that we are who we are. Baby, that's admirable."

I shrugged.

Mel continued. "We were also impressed by the way you handled your problems with Jeanne. While you did leave her, most men would have kicked her to the curb before they left. Before you left you took steps to make sure she was financially secure. Since then you've actually tried to understand what she's doing and why she's doing it. Michael that makes you a truly amazing man."

"I don't believe most people would consider me an amazing man. I'm certain most people would think I'm a cuckold wimp."

"I don't agree with the wimp part, but you certainly are a cuckold." Mel paused for a moment and then she asked. "Is that really bad? Michael, I'm a cuckold too. At this very moment the woman I love is most likely unzipping a man's pants so she can give him a blow job. This morning a man fucked me for at least thirty minutes. That means Amy is also a cuckold. Hell, right now this is a house full of cuckolds. You know what Michael, tonight I think that we should drink a toast to that. The three of us love our mates enough to allow them to enjoy all of the pleasure that can life offer."

"You make it sound so reasonable."

"Because it is reasonable. If Jeanne goes to that bar tonight, you know the one I'm talking about, the one where married people go to meet other married people for a quickie on the way home from work."

"Brady's Pub."

"Is that the name of the place?"

"Yes."

"If she goes to Brady's, picks up some guy, goes out to his car with him and sucks his dick will she be hurting you? Even if you were at home with her and you had to wait an extra hour or so to have dinner, would she really be hurting you?"

"No, not really."

"And she'd be having a whole lot of fun. Michael, sucking dicks is one of the great pleasures of life." She paused. "I suppose that might be a little hard for you to understand, although I don't think it should be. Personally, I love to eat pussy."

Laughing, I said, "That I can understand."

"You mean that eating pussy is fun."

"That's right."

"For Jeanne sucking a cock is just as much fun. Michael honey, genitals..." Mel laughed, "That's kind of a stuffy word, but it's the one that fits so I'm going to use it. Genitals are fun. They're exciting, alluring; hell, they can even be mesmerizing. Burying your face in a sopping wet cunt is thrilling, isn't it."

I smiled. "Yes it is."

"Playing with an erect cock is just as thrilling for a woman. Holding it, stroking it, rubbing it against your cheeks and lips and most of all putting it in your mouth and sucking it is incredibly exciting. I envy Jeanne. I wish I knew about a place like Brady's Pub in Tucson. Amy and I would go there several evenings a week. It would be nice to occasionally be able to enjoy a little anonymous play without any entanglements."

"Don't you get that from your dates?"

"Somewhat, that's one of the reasons we're in the profession, but when we're with a client he's paying us. That means his pleasure comes first. Once in a while I'd like to be able to enjoy a cock without worrying about whether or not its owner is having fun. At a place like Brady's a woman can do that."

Shaking her head, Mel said, "I suppose that sounds selfish, but I don't actually think it is."

"It's not. The men are getting a blow job. That's going to make most of them so happy that they aren't even going to consider the possibility that you might not be focusing all of your attention on giving them pleasure."

"I think you're right."

"What you just told me gives me a little better understanding of what Jeanne is doing, but it's still hard to understand how she can be content about not getting anything in return."

"Michael, that's the point. Sometimes a person doesn't need anything in return. The act itself is the reward. Sexual arousal is fun. Men go to strip clubs just to look at women dancing naked. You like to watch porn. Those movies don't give you pleasure. You get pleasure because they arouse you."

"And then I give myself pleasure." I was grinning.

"That's right and that's exactly what I'd do if I went to a place like Brady's. I'd find a nice hard cock to play with and then I'd go home and rub myself to several orgasms. A full session of hot passionate sex with a partner is fun, but it can also be taxing and time consuming. Sometimes a person just wants a little quick uninvolved excitement."

"I guess that makes sense."

"I know exactly how to explain this." Mel stood up, "Come on, lets go inside the house."

I followed Mel into the living room. She walked over to the chairs in front of the fireplace, unfastened her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles. As she was stepping out of them she said, "Take off your pants but leave your boxers on."

Curious about what we were doing, I took off my trousers. I already had an erection. Mel is a beautiful woman. Seeing her in a pair of lacy white bikini panties is exciting.

There was an arm chair at each end of the couch. Pointing to the one closest to me, Mel said, "Pull that chair around so it's facing me."

As I was moving my chair Mel pulled her chair around so it was facing me. "Sit down in your chair. I'm going to go first. If you have an accidental discharge that will give you time to recover."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to enjoy your cock and when I'm done you're going to enjoy my pussy. After we've both had a chance to enjoy each other we're going to sit in our chairs and watch each other masturbate."

"You're kidding."

"No I'm not and if you relax and give it a chance I think you'll find out that it's fun."

Chuckling, I said, "Okay, I'll give it a try."

"Pull down your boxers and sit down."

I pulled down my underwear and sat in my chair. My six inch penis was sticking straight up."

Mel walked over to me and kneeled between my legs.

As she wrapped her fingers around my cock I asked, "Aren't you going to take off you tee shirt and your panties?"

Shaking her head, she looked up at me and said, "No, this isn't for you, it's for me. When I'm finished you'll get your turn. Now try not to cum, but if you do relax and enjoy it."

"Okay."

For the next fifteen minutes Mel played with my cock. She stroked it and sucked it. She studied it, kissed it, twisted it and turned it. She rubbed and kissed my balls and then she played with my cock some more. A couple of times I had to close my eyes, bite my lip and count backwards from a hundred to keep from cumming, but I managed to do it.

Finally she looked up at me and said, "Thank you, that was wonderful. Now it's your turn." She stood up, walked over to her chair, took off her panties, sat down and spread her legs."

Still amazed by the game we were playing I stood up and walked over to her.

As I kneeled between her legs, she said, "Enjoy yourself." And then she winked at me.

The previous weekend in San Francisco had been the first time that Jeanne and I had ever had uninhibited sex. In the past she'd occasionally allowed me to go down on her, but only with reluctance and restraint. Now Mel was freely offering herself to me; not for her pleasure, but for mine. I'd just done the same thing for her. I'd given her my cock for her own personal enjoyment and now she was giving me her pussy for my enjoyment.

I started to eat Mel out in typical fashion, but then realizing that wasn't really what she was trying to get me do do, I stopped. Instead I sat back and for the first time in my life I looked closely at a woman's cunt, not on a video, but in real life. As I studied Mel's pussy, I had to agree with her. They really are beguiling.

I gently touched Mel with my fingertips. She was wet, that made it even more exciting. Leaning forward I kissed her and then I licked my lips and tasted her. Wanting more, I extended my tongue and tasted her again.

Above me, Mel cooed with delight. That made me smile. While I realized that giving her pleasure wasn't my task, knowing that she was enjoying this made it even more enjoyable for me.

I spent the next ten minutes kissing, tasting and playing with Mel's sex. When I moved up to her clit I decided to be a little adventurous. I kissed it and licked it, but then I blew on it and flicked it with my nose. That made Mel laugh. When I sucked it into my mouth she gasped. For a moment I held it there savoring it's presence between my lips and then bursting with excitement I moved down and licked her with a frenzy that revealed my intense lust.

Laughing, Mel reached down and pulled me up.

I smiled at her, my face glistening with her moisture. "That was fun."

Mel giggled. "Yes it was. Go sit in your chair. It's time for us to jack off."

As I sat down I asked, "Can girls jack off?"

In a voice filled with mock indignation, Mel proclaimed, "Damn right we can, in fact I'll bet I can jack off better than you can."

"Are you making this into a contest?"

"Hell yes, but it's not a race. Jacking off should never be a race. It needs to be savored and enjoyed."

"Okay, but if it's not a race what criteria do we use to evaluate the quality of our efforts?"

"The intensity of the pleasure derived from the experience. For that we need an impartial judge."

"And I just arrived." It was Amy. She was standing immediately behind me.

Mel asked, "How was your session with Mike Patrick?"

"It was fine. Mike's always a gentleman, but he's a glutton for head. My lips are in a state of total exhaustion."

Laughing, Mel said, "A hazard of our profession."

Grinning, Amy said. "It is, but enough about that. I want to know what's going on here. You're both sitting in chairs that have been moved so that they're directly opposite from each other. You're both naked from the waist down and you're arguing about who can jack off better. I've clearly missed something."

Mel told Amy about the discussion and activities that had led up to the current situation.

When she was finished Amy shook her head and said, "And now you're having a contest to see who can jack off the best."

Mel nodded. "That's right."

"And you want me to judge the contest."

"That would be nice."

"I just spent the last hour sucking Mike Patrick's cock. I'd rather be a contestant."

Mel said, "That's an even better idea. When we're done we can vote to decide who won."

Amy said, "You do realize that it's likely that method will result in a draw."

"I know and that will be okay."

"All right then, I'll take the couch."

I stood up. Shaking my head, I said, "No, that won't work. If the contest is going to be fair we all have to compete in the same conditions. You might decide to lie down on the couch. That would be an unfair advantage."

Giggling, Mel said, "He's right Amy."

I walked across the living room, picked up one of the arm chairs from the grouping in front of the television and carried it back to the fireplace.

As I set it down Mel said, "Since we can't be opposite each other anymore I suggest we sit in tight triangle."

Amy said, "Good idea Mel."

I agreed too. It seemed like a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

We carefully positioned the three chairs. Amy took off her skirt. She'd just returned from a date, so she wasn't wearing panties.

Once the three of us were settled Mel said, "Is everyone ready?"

Amy and I nodded.

Mel said, "Remember, this is not a race. We're looking for orgasm intensity and excitement. The competition continues until all three of us have cum at least one time."

Amy asked, "Can we earn extra points for multiple orgasms?"

I protested. "Hey that's not fair."

Shaking her head, Mel said, "I disagree. You have the advantage of being able to ejaculate into the air. That will be impressive. Multiple orgasms provide Amy and me with an opportunity to offset that advantage."

We were all laughing.

I said, "All right, I'll go along with extra points for multiple orgasms as long as I get points for height, distance and amount."

Amy raised her eyebrows. "Amount?"

"I can dream."

Mel and Amy both giggled. Amy said, "Yes you can."

Suddenly Mel said, "Just a minute." She stood up and hurried into the bedroom. A moment later she returned carrying two bath towels. As she spread them out in front of me, she said, "We don't want to make a mess on the carpet."

Amy said, "Good thinking Mel."

Mel sat down. Once she was settled she asked, "Is everyone ready?"

Amy and I both nodded one more time.

Mel said, "On three. One, two, three."

We began.

Mel and Amy both started slowly. I understood immediately. This wasn't a race, it was a contest of intensity and gratification. I followed their lead and slowly stroked myself while I watched their fingers deftly massage their slippery cunts. As we masturbated our excitement grew, our speed and intensity increased and our interest in the contest dwindled.

Amy was the first one to cum. As she was recovering from the thrill of her climax Mel said, "She's always been able cum quicker than I can."

Amy said, "Yes, but when you cum you always scream louder than I do."

"That's because I'm from Chicago. All the women from Chicago are screamers. It's in our genes."

Amy and I both rolled our eyes.

Mel started vigorously rubbing her clit. After a moment she began to pant.

Amy said, "She's getting close. She always pants before she cums."

Suddenly Mel arched her back and emitted a blood curdling scream and then she started to shake. It was a monumental orgasm.

Laughing, Amy said, "When it comes to orgasms, my baby is a pro."

Mel, who was starting to regain her composure said, "I told you, I'm from Chicago. It's in my genes."

Amy shook her head and then she closed her eyes and refocused her attention on the pleasure she was giving herself with her fingers.

Mel was still quietly reclining in her chair, but I noticed that her fingers were already beginning to move again. I kept pumping my erection at a steady pace. I was enjoying this game. I didn't want it to end quickly.

Amy and Mel both came again, first Amy and then Mel. As Mel orgasmed I felt my own excitement beginning to mount. I pumped my cock harder and faster.

Amy said, "He's going for it."

"Yes he is. It's fun to watch, isn't it."

Feeling the sensations of pleasure building in my loins, I realized that I'd reached the point where an orgasm was both imminent and inevitable. I slowed my pace. I wanted to savor the next few moments.

Sensing what was about to happen, both Mel and Amy were watching me intently.

Squeezing hard, I slowly and deliberately stroked my cock. The pleasure continued to build and then as it reached an intense crescendo a spurt of semen erupted from the tip of my erect penis. It rose about a foot, formed an arc and landed on the towel in front of me. Another spurt, not quite as high followed the first and then another one that just barely made it to the towel.

Amy and Mel applauded.

Mel stood up and walked over to me. Kneeling between my legs she said, "I'm not going to let this wonderful cum go to waste." She picked up my still erect penis and licked the oozing semen off of it.

Still rubbing her cunt, Amy laughed. "Mel you always have been a cum hungry slut."

Giggling, Mel said, "Yes I have and one of the downsides of our profession is we always have to use condoms."

Once my cock started to soften Mel stood up and said, "It's time to vote."

Amy said, "Mel I think we should call it a draw."

Smiling, I said, "I agree. An orgasm can't possibly be given a quantitative value. By definition they're all wonderful, so all three of us have to be winners."

"Our accountant speaks." Amy was laughing.

Mel grinned. "And we're both smart enough to never argue with an accountant, so a draw it shall be."

Amy said, "Mel I hate to do this to you, but it's 12:30. You're scheduled to entertain Mark Raymond in thirty minutes."

"You're right, I'd better go shower."

Mel gathered up the two towels she'd laid out to protect the carpet and hurried into the bedroom.

As soon as she was gone Amy stood up. As she was putting her panties and jeans back on she said, "Michael, do you understand what Mel was trying to explain?"

"I guess so, I think I now have a better understanding of why Jeanne enjoys going to Brady's so much. It's an easy way for her to enjoy a cock without getting involved in a lot of emotional or social entanglements. It's actually the same reason I occasionally like to watch an erotic movie."

Smiling, Amy said, "You got it."

"Amy, have you and Mel decided to become my teachers?"

"Would that be a problem for you?"

I considered that. After a moment I said, "More than anything I want to find a way I can stay with Jeanne. I'm close to being able to accept her new lifestyle, but I'm not quite there yet. Right now I think I can use all the help I can get, so no, if you want to be my teachers it won't be a problem for me."

Amy wrapped her arms around me. As she hugged me, she said, "Sweetie you are about to begin cuckold boot camp."

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments