Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 25

"Christmas in San Antonio"

80
35 Comments 35
12.0k Views 12.0k
7.5k words 7.5k words
I spent the night at a Motel 6 in Fort Stockton, Texas. It had been a full day of driving. I got in late. The Motel 6 had a bed and shower. I bought a Whopper with cheese at a Burger King and a quart of Tecate beer and a bottle of orange juice at a convenience store. I drank the beer before I went to bed. The orange juice was for the next morning. Motel 6's don't serve breakfast, but they do have a pot of good coffee in the office. They let you fill your go mug. Orange juice and a big cup of coffee are all I really need to get started in the morning.

San Antonio is only a half day's drive from Fort Stockton. It was a little after 2:00 when I pulled up to the Liberty Hotel's front entrance. The Liberty is a magnificent old hotel on San Antonio's River Walk.

The city of San Antonio was built along the banks of the San Antonio River. In the early 20th Century a group of forward thinking city officials began working to develop the river into a first class tourist attraction. Over time, bars, restaurants and hotels were constructed along the banks and tourist barges featuring mariachi bands began plying their way up and down the river. Gradually the River Walk became a major attraction.

The Liberty is one of San Antonio's most prominent hotels. When Presidents and movie stars visit San Antonio, they stay at the Liberty. I'd booked a suite for Jeanne and myself, a room for Tricia and Paul and another room for Jodie. It was expensive, but that's why I spent so many nights in Motel 6's. When the occasion arose I wanted to be able to enjoy first class accommodations. This was one of those occasions.

The bell man took my bags and the valet parked my Escape in the hotel garage. I wouldn't use the Escape again until I returned from taking my family to the airport for their flight home. There were going to be five of us, all adults. We need something much more spacious. After I was settled in our suite I took a cab to the downtown Hertz office. They had a white Cadillac Escalade. It was exactly what we needed. I rented it.

After leaving the car rental agency I drove the Escalade out to La Cantera. La Cantera is an upscale development featuring a luxury resort, golf courses and shopping. The shopping complex has a Nordstrom's Department Store. I bought gift certificates for Jeanne, Tricia, Jodie and Paul. I knew my wife and my daughters. They could happily spend an entire day shopping at Nordstroms.

A sign in the window of a gift shop near Nordstrom's advertised Christmas decorations at 50% off. It was the day before Christmas Eve, they were trying to get rid of their stock. I went inside. There was a clearance table across from the cash register. A lone artificial Christmas tree eighteen inches tall with lights stood amidst an array of ornaments, figurines and candle holders. Marked down from $39.95 to $16.95, it was perfect. I bought it.

That night I had dinner at the hotel. As I was walking into the restaurant I noticed a sign. It read, "Make your reservations for our gala New Years Eve Party, the grandest party in San Antonio." After I finished dinner I stopped at the concierge desk and made reservations for five.

When I returned to my hotel room I called Mel and Amy. They were looking forward to having both Christmas eve and Christmas day off. Mel laughingly told me that while they loved to fuck and dance naked in front of men, they occasionally needed a break. I told them I understood. Regardless of what Mae West might have said, too much of a good thing will eventually wear you down. Next I called Jeanne. Excited, she talked nonstop. I couldn't blame her. I was excited too. We were going to get to see each other the next day.

The following morning, Christmas Eve, I had breakfast in the hotel coffee shop. After breakfast I took a stroll on the River Walk. Jeanne, Tricia, Jodie and Paul's plane wasn't due to arrive until 2:30. I had to kill some time.

I left the River Walk and hiked across downtown to Market Square. The locals called it El Mercado. It's an outdoor plaza filled with restaurants, fruit and vegetable stands and shops. Realizing that Jeanne and the girls would love it, I made a mental note to bring them there after Christmas.

On my way back to the hotel I decided to try to find the Alamo. It wasn't difficult. It's located on the edge of downtown San Antonio only two blocks from River Walk. It's surprisingly small. I went inside. It was crowded. Everyone was whispering. Reverence and respect permeated the atmosphere.

As I left the Alamo, I took out my cell phone. It was one o'clock. At 11:30 I'd received a text from Jeanne. "All four of us are on the plane. Thank you for the first class seats. They're wonderful. See you soon. Love Jeanne."

I hurried back to the hotel, brushed my teeth, combed my thinning hair and put on a clean shirt. At 1:30 I was in the Escalade on my way to the airport. At 2:10 I was parked in the cell phone waiting lot. I'd scouted the passenger arrival doors and was playing solitaire on my cell phone.

At 2:35 I received a new text from Jeanne. "We're here, just got off the plane. We still have to get our bags." I wrote back, "I'm in the cell phone waiting lot. Text me when you have your bags. I'll pick you up at the arrival doors."

Twenty minutes later I received another text. "We have our bags." I replied, "On my way. See you in a few minutes. Driving a white Cadillac Escalade."

Overwhelmed with excitement, I backed the Escalade out of the parking space, shifted it into gear and drove to the arrival doors.

It was crowded, but I immediately spotted Jeanne. The girls and Paul stood at the curb waiting with her. True to her word Jeanne wasn't a brunette anymore. She was now a blond bombshell reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield. Wearing skin tight black capri slacks, a leopard print crop top with a deep v neck that barely contained her large breasts and a pair of spike heeled platform sandals, Jeanne's outfit was the perfect compliment for her new hair color. Jodie saw the Escalade and waved. I double parked and jumped out of the SUV.

Jeanne ran to me, threw her arms around my shoulders and kissed me hard on the lips. "Michael, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too Jeanne." We kissed again.

Next to me, Jodie said, "Hi, daddy."

I let go of Jeanne and hugged Jodie and then I hugged Tricia. After hugging Tricia I turned to Paul and said, "Hello, Paul, I'm glad you were able to join us."

"Thank you for including me, Mr. Nolan."

"Paul, please call me Michael."

Shaking her head, Tricia said, "No, daddy, he should call you Mr. Nolan. It's appropriate. You are my father."

I stared at Tricia. Jeanne squeezed my hand. I looked at her. She mouthed the words, "Let it go."

Understanding, I nodded and said, "Come on, Paul, let's get the bags into the car."

After loading the bags we all got into the Escalade, Jeanne in the front with me, Paul, Tricia and Jodie in the back. As we left the airport Jodie asked, "Daddy, do you like mom's new hair color?"

Smiling, I said, "Yes, Jodie, I do."

"I had it done yesterday, just for you. I also bought a new outfit." Jeanne was grinning at me.

Remembering how devastated I felt when I saw Jeanne with a new hair do, wearing a brand new dress for her date with Derek Fischer, I said, "Thank you, thank you very much."

Jeanne said, "No one has ever been or ever will be more important to me than you are."

"I think I now understand that."

In the back seat the girls and Paul were silent, but the silence was short lived. Jodie, my younger and more precocious daughter asked, "Daddy, we want to hear about the hookers you lived with in Tucson."

"Didn't your mother tell you about them?"

Tricia said, "Of course she did, but we want to hear about them from you."

"Okay, their names are Amy Cooper and Melody Adams. They're now very close friends."

And so began the process of catching up. The girls listened and then they asked questions. They were particularly interested in Danny's Lounge and were amazed to hear that I was now the accountant of record for two dozen exotic dancers.

They asked about the cottage and listened with rapt attention as I described how it operated. At one point Jodie giggled, "Daddy, you were their pimp."

Jeanne immediately intervened. "Jodie, honey, you're dad wasn't their pimp, he was their friend. He didn't profit from their business, but he did help them with it."

Suddenly serious, Jodie said, "I know that, mom. I was just teasing dad. Daddy, you knew that, didn't you?"

"Yes, Jodie, I did, but remember, your mother and I are recovering from a serious dispute. I think she's still concerned about protecting my feelings."

Jeanne said, "Michael, if I'd been a little more concerned about your feelings last summer we might not have had go through this serious dispute."

"Jeanne, we've put that behind us. Now were just trying to adapt to a new life. Frankly, I'm enjoying it. I love the new, Jeanne."

Smiling, Jeanne patted my thigh.

Behind us, Jodie quietly said, "I was at least partially responsible for that serious dispute."

Shaking my head, I said, "No, Jodie, your mother and I are adults. We're responsible for the choices we..."

Jeanne interrupted. "No, I was responsible. Michael, I was the one who chose to hide my burgeoning sexual desires from you."

"Mom, you wanted to tell dad. I asked you not to do it. Dad, I was ashamed. I didn't want you to know how adventurous I'd become."

Tricia laughed. "Adventurous, that's a euphemism if I've ever heard one."

"Shut up Tricia, you're even worse than I am."

"Girls, neither of you are bad and Tricia, I think adventurous is a good way to describe our lifestyles." Jeanne was trying to keep the conversation civil.

There was an awkward silence. After a moment Jeanne whispered, "Michael, don't leave them hanging. You need to say something."

I wasn't deliberately evading the issue, I was just trying to figure out what to say. Realizing that Jeanne was right, I took a deep breath and said, "Girls, I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I'd learned about all of this last summer." Chuckling, I quickly added, "No, that's not true. I do know how I would have reacted. I remember how devastated I felt after I talked to the two of you on the telephone the morning after your mother's date with Derek Fischer."

Tricia said, "Daddy, we're both sorry about how callously we handled that conversation. We should have tried to understand how you were feeling. We didn't. Instead we just expected you to accept what was happening."

"I'm not sure there's much either of you could have said to me that day that would have helped me understand. I needed time. That's why I went away."

Jodie said, "We know that, but we still feel like we made you go away."

"Jodie, this has been a major change for both your mother and me."

"Dad, we know that too. That's why we feel like we should have tried harder to help you understand."

"Many people, especially older people don't adapt to change easily. The process can be difficult, even painful. I needed the time. I think your mother did too. I was also fortunate. I met Amy and Mel. You're my daughters. Sex is a difficult subject for fathers and daughters. When I met Amy and Mel I didn't have an emotional connection with them. That made it much easier for me to learn from them."

"Your father is right. Amy and Mel were a godsend for us. We were starting to work things out in San Francisco, but Amy and Mel definitely helped speed the process."

"They did help me. Now I'm ready to accept all of your lifestyles. You're still my daughters. I don't think I'll ever want to hear the details of your adventures, but you don't have to hide them from me."

Jodie said, "Thank you, daddy."

Tricia said, "Daddy, a friend of mine told me there's an air force base in San Antonio. She said that this week the city is going to be crawling with horny air force guys on passes. Would you mind if Jodie and I hooked up with a couple of them?"

"You're adults. You don't need my permission, but I do hope we'll get to spend some time together sight seeing."

"Don't worry, daddy, Tricia and I want to spend lots of time with you. If we go out it will be after dinner."

Jeanne said, "It's Christmas Eve. We should be together tonight."

Jodie said, "Don't worry mom, we won't go out tonight."

Tricia nodded in agreement.

I said, "If you do go out you should invite your mother to join you. I'll bet she'd enjoy meeting a horny airman too."

"Michael!"

"What?"

"Would you be okay with that?"

"Sure, why not?"

Jeanne thought for a moment and then she said, "No way buster, this week I'm all yours and only yours."

Smiling, I said, "Okay." And then, taking a quick glance over my shoulder, I asked, "What about you Paul, do you mind if Tricia hooks up with a couple of horny airmen this week?"

There was a moment of awkward silence. I sensed that everyone was amazed that I'd asked Paul that question.

After a moment he answered, "Sir, it wouldn't be appropriate for me to mind. Mistress Patricia is my superior. I'm her servant. What she chooses to do with other men is none of my business."

Tricia said, "That's a commendable answer, Paul. It shows you know your place. You've become a loyal servant. I'm proud of you."

Not being able to see Paul's face without taking my eyes off the road, I couldn't tell how he was reacting to Trisha's comments, but I knew how I was reacting. Anger was welling up inside me.

Sensing my mounting ire, Jeanne placed her hand on my knee and once again mouthed the words, "Let it go."

Realizing that she was right, I took several deep breaths and calmed myself.

As I was doing that, Jeanne turned to Tricia and said, "I understand that you and Paul are choosing to lead an alternative lifestyle, but it's Christmas Eve. We haven't been together for months. I really would like it if we could just be a family tonight. Also Tricia, your dad has had to deal with a lot of changes lately. I think it would be nice if you'd try to be subtle about your new lifestyle this week."

"Yes, mom, of course. Dad, we're not trying to upset you, we really aren't. Paul and I have chosen to adopt a different lifestyle. We're both enjoying it, but we realize that it's different and you're still adapting to some major changes, so we'll try to be discreet."

"Thank you, Tricia. This week I'd appreciate that."

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Jodie finally broke the silence. "Dad, have you been to the River Walk?"

"I was there this morning. It's charming and exciting. I'm sure it's even more beautiful at night, especially since its decorated for Christmas."

Jeanne said, "It sounds wonderful. How far is it from our hotel?"

"The liberty is on the River Walk. They have a patio bar adjacent to the river."

"Can we have a drink there before dinner?"

"I think that's an excellent idea."

I exited the freeway. We passed through an older part of the city and then suddenly we were surrounded by hotels, souvenir shops and a park.

"That's Alamo Plaza on our left."

Jodie asked, "Dad, is that the Alamo on the other side of the plaza?"

"Yes."

Everyone stared.

I turned the corner, pulled up to the main entrance of the Liberty Hotel and stopped. Two bellmen converged on our Escalade. One of them opened Jeanne's door. The other one met me as I opened my door. He asked, "Are you checking in?"

"My wife and I are already checked in. My daughters and my son-in-law still have to check in. We have a reservations for them." While Paul wasn't actually my son-in-law, I didn't see any reason to complicate the situation.

As I stepped out of the Escalade, he said, "Very good, sir. We'll take care of your bags. As soon as everyone is checked in, stop at the bell desk and give us your room numbers. We'll bring your bags to your rooms. Are you using valet parking?"

"Yes."

"Leave your keys. The valet will take care of your car. We'll have your ticket at the bell desk."

"Thank you." I pressed a folded twenty dollar bill into his hand.

"Thank you very much, sir. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you."

As we walked into the hotel, Jeanne whispered, "Michael, this is a really nice hotel. Can we afford this?"

"Yes, Jeanne, we can."

Smiling, she said, "This is going to be the best Christmas ever."

After getting the girls and Paul checked into their rooms we stopped at the bell desk and gave the head bell man our room numbers. As he was taking care of our bags, I slipped a ten dollar bill to both Jodie and Tricia. "After the bell man brings your bags to your rooms, give him this tip."

Tricia said, "Daddy, that's too much. Two dollars should be plenty."

Shaking my head, I said, "Tricia, tips are important to people in the service industry. They represent a large portion of their income. We've been fortunate, we can afford to be generous."

"But dad..."

"If it makes you feel better, look at it this way. Do you remember Uncle Eddie?"

"Sure, at Thanksgiving he used to smoke cigars, drink too much whiskey and tell dirty jokes. He was a lot of fun."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "That was Uncle Eddie. Edna, his wife, was always mortified."

Jodie asked, "Wasn't he the guy who stood up during dinner, dropped his trousers and pointed at his wiener?"

"Yes dear, that was Eddie. He didn't like George W. Bush. He was trying to make a point. Edna was so embarrassed that I was afraid she was going to slump so far down in her chair that she'd end up on the floor under the table." Jeanne was shaking her head.

Giggling, Jodie said, "It almost put me off sex."

Tricia laughed. "Well you certainly made a full recovery."

"As did you, slut sister." Jodie was laughing too.

I said, "Before this conversation goes too far adrift I'd like to finish what I was trying to explain."

Jodie said, "Okay, daddy, we're listening."

"Before he retired, Eddie was a traveling salesman. He sold tractor parts. He once told me that if you're staying in a new hotel, a place where you've never stayed before, when you first arrive it's always a good idea to spread a little money around."

Nodding, Tricia said, "Now I get it." And then she laughed. "Even if he did like to flash his shriveled old dick, Eddie was a pretty smart man."

"Yes, he was."

As we walked to the elevators, Jodie asked, "So what's the schedule?"

Jeanne said, "Your father and I need a little private time."

Wiggling her eyebrows, Tricia said, "I'll bet you do."

Jeanne winked at Tricia and said, "Yes, you understand." She took out her cell phone and checked the time. "It's 4:15. Micheal do we have a dinner reservation?"

"Yes, 7:00 pm."

"Let's meet at the bar on the River Walk at 6:30."

Jodie turned to Tricia. "We have two hours. Let's explore the River Walk."

Tricia said, "That sounds wonderful. We'll meet you in the bar in 30 minutes."

I took out my money clip and peeled off five twenty dollar bills. As I handed them to Paul, I said, "You're responsible for my girls. Make sure that all three of you have a good time."

He took the money and said, "Yes, sir, I will."

Exasperated, Tricia looked at me and said, "Daddy!"

Shrugging, I said, "It's Christmas Eve. Tonight we're all equals."

Rolling her eyes, Tricia said, "Whatever."

Jeanne grabbed my hand. "Come on studman, you and I have some business to attend to." She pulled me into the elevator.

Jodie, Tricia and Paul followed us. As soon as the doors closed Jodie said, "Thank you for doing this, dad. This is going to be the best Christmas ever."

Paul said, "She's right, sir, and thank you for including me. I've never been on a trip like this."

Smiling, I said, "Jodie, I'm glad we were able to do it. Spending Thanksgiving away from you was awful. I couldn't bear the thought of being separated at Christmas. Paul, I'm pleased you were able to join us. As far as I'm concerned, you have an open invitation to all of our family gatherings."

Jeanne said, "I concur."

Nodding Jodie said, "Me too."

Paul was smiling. Tricia stood with her back to us. She was miffed.

Their rooms were on the seventh floor. Our suite was on the ninth floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Tricia grabbed Paul's hand and without comment dragged him out of the elevator.

Jodie followed them, but as she stepped out of the elevator she turned to us and said, "Have fun."

Jeanne answered, "Believe me, Jodie, we're going to."

Grinning at both of us she turned and hurried to her room.

The elevator doors closed. Jeanne turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "I've been looking forward to this moment for six weeks."

"Me too."

She kissed me. I kissed her back. Reaching down, Jeanne felt my erection. Her kiss had created the desired effect. I was stiff, very stiff. As she rubbed me, she said, "I love the feel of a hard cock."

"I know you do."

"Is that okay?"

"Yes, it's very okay."

"I'm so glad."

The elevator doors opened.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

Jeanne pulled me into the hallway. As we were walking to our room the doors to the elevator next to the one we'd used opened. A bellman stepped out. He was carrying Jeanne's bag. He followed us to our suite.

I opened the door. Jeanne stepped inside, took one look and said, "Michael, this is magnificent."

I smiled. Behind us, the bellman said, "The suites at this hotel are very nice."

"They really are." Jeanne answered, but her attention was focused on the sitting room. A red velvet love seat and a stuffed chair occupied the center of the room. A flat screen television was mounted on the wall in front of the love seat and chair. The mahogany coffee table, two end tables and the writing desk and chair were a matched set. A large oil painting, a still life, hung on the wall above the desk. Next to the desk a set of French doors led to the balcony.

The bellman carried Jeanne's bag into the bedroom. When he returned I noticed that he took a long look at Jeanne's ample cleavage. I couldn't blame him. Her cleavage kept catching my eyes too.

I placed a folded ten dollar bill in his hand. He smiled and said, "Thank you, sir, if there's anything we can do for you, anything at all please call us."

"I will."

As soon as the bellman was gone, Jeanne said, "Michael, this room is incredible."

"It is nice, isn't it."

"I love it."

The small artificial Christmas tree I'd purchased the previous day was on the writing desk. Pointing towards it, Jeanne asked, "Did that come with the room?"

Shaking my head, I answered, "No, I bought it yesterday at a gift shop."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "You put together the perfect Christmas holiday for us."

"I tried."

"Lets go into the bedroom. I know the ideal way to start this holiday."

"Before we do that, there's something else I'd like to show you."

"Okay."

I walked over to the French doors and opened them. "Take a look out here."

Jeanne and I stepped out onto the balcony. The River Walk was nine stories below us. People were sitting in sidewalk bistros sipping margaritas and beer. Others were walking along the sidewalks that flanked the river. The shops, restaurants and hotels were all decorated for the holidays. A barge laden with tourists was slowly winding its way up the river. In the background a mariachi band played Christmas songs.

"Michael, it's beautiful."

"I thought you'd like it."

"I do, but lets go inside. We still have some pressing business to attend to before we meet the girls and Paul."

"I like this plan."

Taking my hand, Jeanne pulled me through the sitting room into the bedroom where she let go of my hand and turned so she was facing me. "Michael, do you like my blouse."

"I love your blouse." Chuckling, I added, "The bellman also liked it."

"He did, didn't he. I got a lot of stares on the plane, too."

"I'll bet you did."

"Does that bother you?"

"Not a bit, in fact I'm enjoying it. Does it bother you?"

"Not at all, I'm a slut Michael. Your wife is a slut."

"I know that and I couldn't be happier about it."

Reaching behind her neck, Jeanne unfastened the halter that held her blouse in place. As she pulled her blouse down to her waist exposing her large breasts, she said, "During the last several months a number of men have played with these breasts."

"I know."

"It's important to me that you know that they will always be yours and anytime you want to stop sharing them with other men, all you have to do is tell me."

"I know that, too. Right now I'd just like to enjoy them."

"You're welcome to do that, but I have another idea."

"Tell me."

"Take off your pants."

"I think your game might be a little risque."

"No, this game is very risque."

"I like the sound of this."

"Take off your pants."

"If I show you mine you have to promise to show me yours."

"Believe me, I plan to do exactly that."

I quickly took off my shoes, socks, shirt, trousers and boxers. At the same time Jeanne removed her blouse, slacks and high heels.

"You're still wearing panties. That's not fair."

"I was thinking you might like to take them off with your teeth."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Definitely."

"If I succeed is there a reward?"

"Oh yes."

"Tell me."

"You'll get a blow job that you'll still fondly remember when you're a very old man."

"That's a bold statement. Want to put your money where your mouth is?"

"No need, my mouth can cover this on its own."

"I'm sure it can.

I slipped to my knees. Jeanne was wearing a pale yellow lace thong. Placing my hands on her hips to steady myself I drew the right side of the waist band out with my teeth and tugged it down her hip. The opposite side of the thong hung on her hip, so I was only able to lower this side a few inches.

"It's not that easy."

Turning Jeanne so that her other hip was in front of me, I said, "Brick by brick my dear, Rome was built brick by brick."

Jeanne was giggling as I tried to pull that side down. I didn't make much progress. The thong was caught in the crack of her ass. I turned her farther. Her gorgeous rear was now in front of me. I kissed each of her cheeks.

"Is that part of the process?"

"Just a little artistic embellishment."

"I like artistic embellishment."

"Me too."

I pulled the waistband above Jeanne's rear out and tugged it down to her thighs and then spreading her cheeks with my hands I kissed her puckered anus.

"More artistic embellishment?"

"Yup."

"It was a nice touch."

"I liked it."

I turned Jeanne around so she was facing me. Her still covered pussy was directly in front of my face. I kissed it.

"Artistic embellishment really does enhance this game."

Nodding, I grasped the waistband in the front of Jeanne's thong with my teeth, pulled it out and tugged it down to her thighs exposing her bald mound and lips. "I see you're still shaving."

"I like to be well groomed. Do you like it?"

"Very much." I kissed Jeanne's bare cleft and then I briefly probed her with my tongue. She was wet.

Jeanne's breath caught. "Oh my."

"Sit down on the bed."

"Is that allowed?"

"I believe we only established one rule, I have to use my teeth."

"Okay." Jeanne sat down on the edge of the bed.

Grasping the crotch of her panties between my teeth I tugged them to her knees. Jeanne lifted her legs. I pulled her thong the rest of the way off.

"You succeeded in fulfilling your quest. It's time for your reward." Jeanne started to stand up.

I stopped her. "Not yet, we still have the grand finale."

"The grand finale?"

"Definitely, lie back on the bed."

"I had no idea that artistic embellishment could add so much enjoyment to a game." Jeanne positioned herself so she was lying on her back, her head resting on two pillows."

As I crawled between her parted thighs, I said in my best Humphrey Bogart imitation, "Stick with me kid, I'll take you to places you've never even imagined.

Jeanne started laughing, but then I kissed her cunt. Her laughter turned into a gasp.

I tried to remember everything I'd learned from Amy and Mel. I started with butterfly kisses.

"Michael, that feels wonderful."

As my lips grazed Jeanne's cleft I felt her moisture beading up. I gave her a firm kiss. Her breath caught. I gave her another kiss only this time I held it and extended my tongue. At first I just tickled her, but our mutual arousal was mounting. My tickling quickly turned into passionate French kisses.

Jeanne responded by pressing her sex into my face. She was now wet, sopping wet. I licked her, long slow licks that started at the base of her cunt, slowly rose to her clit and then returned to the base of her cunt again.

Jeanne pushed her hips forward exposing her anus. I knew what she wanted. During our telephone conversations while I was in Tucson, Jeanne had been very open about her penchant for anal play. I decided to tease her. Each time my tongue returned to the base of her cunt, I came a little closer and lingered just a little longer near that illicit place.

I could feel Jeanne's excitement and anticipation escalating. Amy and Mel had taught me that delaying satisfaction often results in more intense pleasure. I wanted Jeanne to have a memorable orgasm. I began another ascent with my tongue. When I reached the pinnacle of my ascendance, I gave Jeanne's clit several flicks and started my descent.

No longer able to contain her excitement, Jeanne pulled her feet back, thrust her hips farther forward and cried, "Do it, Michael, please do it. Don't tease me anymore. Lick my asshole."

Smiling, I pushed my hands under Jeanne's cheeks, raised her up and moved directly to her anus. As I pushed my tongue into her ass, Jeanne squealed with delight. For a minute or maybe two, I kissed her and licked her while I massaged her engorged clitoris with my thumb.

And then it was time to take Jeanne to the next level. Jeanne sighed as I pulled away from her ass, but I had a brand new experience for her. I put my index finger in my mouth. After getting it nice and wet I slowly pushed it into Jeanne's asshole.

"Micheal."

"Yes, Jeanne."

"That feels really good."

"There's more."

"Oh my."

I pulled my finger out of Jeanne's ass, got it wet again and pushed it back in up to the second knuckle. At the same time I moved up to Jeanne's clit, sucked it into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue while I pumped my finger in and out of her anus.

Jeanne cried, "Micheal, oh my god!" And then she started bucking her hips while I sucked her clit and finger fucked her asshole.

It took less than a minute. Jeanne's orgasm was volcanic. When she finally recovered she sat up, shook her head and asked, "Where did you learn to do that?" But then she laughed and said, "Of course, Amy and Mel taught you."

As I pulled myself up next to Jeanne, I said, "Cuckold boot camp, it was part of my basic training."

"Every husband should have to go through cuckold boot camp."

"I agree."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "While you were going through cuckold boot camp I was getting my slut degree at Brady’s Institute for promiscuous women. Can I show you what I learned?"

"Definitely."

"Make yourself comfortable."

I lay back on the pillows and closed my eyes. Jeanne moved down the bed so she was lying next to my hips. Her fingers grasped my erection. She squeezed me. Her touch was gentle. I felt her warm breath on the head of my cock and then still squeezing me, she kissed it. Pleasure radiated through my loins.

Jeanne kissed me again and then she sat up. "Michael, I love cocks. They're beguiling, fascinating, even mesmerizing."

I smiled.

"Do you remember when you played that masturbation game with Mel and Amy?"

"Of course."

"Before you played the game, didn't you and Mel go down on each other?"

"Yes, we did."

"And the purpose wasn't to give each other pleasure, it was to take pleasure from what you were doing."

"That's right, she was trying to help me understand why you enjoy Brady’s so much."

"She was right. When I give a guy a blow job behind Brady’s, I'm doing it solely for my own pleasure. Playing with a cock, sucking a cock is fun."

"I understand."

"When I was with Trent, I was trying to give him pleasure, but that was still my secondary concern. When I'm with any man but you, my own pleasure is always my primary concern."

"Okay."

"With you it's different. I love you. Pleasing you makes me happy. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying, sucking your cock is going to give me a great deal of pleasure, but when I'm with you, your enjoyment is more important to me than getting pleasure myself."

"I feel the same when I'm going down on you. Making love to your pussy is unbelievably exciting, but the real pleasure comes from seeing you enjoying yourself."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "That last session must have made you very happy because I really enjoyed it."

"It did."

"Michael, I want you to enjoy this. I want to please you right now. I want you to let yourself go. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I promise you that I'll be enjoying everything I'm doing to you."

"You're going to deep throat me, aren't you."

"Yes, I am, and I don't want you to be concerned about me. I will be fine. I just want you to enjoy it."

"Okay."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to suck you first."

"I'll like that."

"I know you will."

I lay back and took several slow breaths.

"Spread your legs."

I did.

Jeanne kneeled next to me and leaned over. Supporting herself with her left hand, she wrapped her right hand around my cock and gave it a firm squeeze. My breath caught.

Giggling, Jeanne gave my cock several quick strokes. "Does that feel good?"

"You know it does."

"Sometime this week I want to jack you off, just for fun. Maybe we could watch one of your movies while I'm doing it."

"If you're lying next to me naked, I don't think we'll need the dirty movie."

"Nope, I want to do it while we're watching porn. That will make it even more fun."

"I won't argue."

"Maybe we could masturbate each other at the same time. That would be really fun."

"You've clearly developed a fondness for adventure."

"I have, is that all right?"

"Oh yes."

"Amy and Mel whetted your appetite for adventure too, didn't they."

"Yes they did."

"Are you ready for a little more adventure right now?"

"Yup."

Jeanne bent down, slipped my cock into her mouth and started sucking me.

Chuckling, I said, "That's some serious adventure."

"Shh, no more talking, just enjoy." Jeanne moved the hand that had been stroking my cock down to my balls and started massaging them.

I suddenly lost all interest in further conversation.

Jeanne sucked me for a minute or two and then she took my cock out of her mouth, grasped it with her hand and started licking it like it was an ice cream cone. That was good too.

For several minutes Jeanne alternated between sucking me and licking me. I would have been content to continue that routine for the rest of the afternoon, but Jeanne had other ideas. Suddenly sitting up, she repositioned herself between my spread legs and lay down on her stomach. I knew exactly what was about to happen. I was receiving the full package. Jeanne was making sure I knew that no one, not Trent, not anyone, received better treatment than I did. I was now sufficiently confident about Jeanne's love for me that it wasn't necessary, but it was still a nice gesture on her part.

Jeanne wrapped the fingers of her left hand around the shaft of my cock. At the same time she cradled my balls in the palm of her right hand. Her touch was firm but comfortable. Her substantial experience was evident.

For a moment she stroked my cock while she massaged my testicles, but then she released them and gently pushed the back of my left thigh up. Realizing what she wanted, I helped her. I pulled my feet back which raised my hips exposing my ass.

Still stroking my cock, Jeanne pressed her lips to my anus. I was tense. I suspected that Jeanne was too. We both knew this wasn't my favorite pleasure. I much preferred to give than to receive. Still I was used to it. With Amy and Mel it had been a regular part of an evening's fun and they'd made it clear that sometimes it was polite to let others give too.

I closed my eyes, forced myself to relax and enjoyed the sensations Jeanne was creating with her hands and tongue. It was actually quite easy. She'd become amazingly adept.

After several very pleasurable minutes Jeanne sat up. Smiling at me, she said, "It's time."

Smiling back, I said, "I'm ready."

Jeanne spit on her hands and rolled my cock between them like she was making a rope of clay. It felt pretty good, in fact she could have done that for the remainder of the afternoon, but that wasn't her agenda. Instead she bent over, slipped my cock into her mouth and sucked me. Once again I was happy, but I knew this was also just another warm up drill.

After a moment Jeanne took my cock out of her mouth. Holding it just below her lips, she spit on the head. Using her tongue, she coated my entire erection with her spit, then she repeated the process. I watched. After the second time she slipped my cock back into her mouth and slowly swallowed it.

I was excited, surprisingly excited. While Jeanne's assurance that she was not only comfortable doing this, she enjoyed it, had certainly helped me relax and enjoy it too, there was more. There was something about the way Jeanne was swallowing my cock that differed from the way Amy and Mel had done it.

I immediately recognized what it was. When Amy and Mel did this to me they both kept their attention focused on my cock. Jeanne stared into my eyes while she swallowed me. It was a striking difference. With Amy and Mel I had the impression they were performing a service for me. Jeanne was giving herself to me. Amy and Mel were professionals. Jeanne was a slut.

An avowed voyeur, the idea of being married to a wanton slut was extraordinarily exciting. As I watched Jeanne swallow my cock, I imagined myself sitting in an easy chair in our living room. Jeanne and her paramour of the moment were on the other side of the room oblivious to my presence. He was seated on the couch. His trousers and underwear were lying next to him. Naked, Jeanne was kneeling on the floor between his legs giving him a blow job. I could see her staring up into his eyes as she deep-throated him. He was staring back, smiling. My wife gave fabulous head.

Suddenly I felt the sensations of pleasure in my loins building to a crescendo. I was about to orgasm. My cock was buried in Jeanne's throat. Concerned that she might choke on my semen, I warned her, "Jeanne, I'm going to cum."

Nodding Jeanne pulled back. The head of my cock slipped out of her throat. She began vigorously sucking me. I exploded. Jeanne continued sucking me while I ejaculated into her mouth. Gradually my orgasm subsided.

When Jeanne felt my erection softening she took it out of her mouth, kissed the head and looked up at me. "You seemed to enjoy that."

"I did."

"Especially at the end. I don't think I've ever seen you that excited, not even in San Francisco. Is this the result of the time you spent with Amy and Mel?"

"No, Jeanne, it was you."

Smiling, Jeanne said, "That's sweet."

"No, I mean it. While you were sucking my cock, you were so focused on me. It was unbelievably exciting."

"I told you, I love giving head."

"I could tell."

"That excites you."

"Yes, very much. Would you like to know what I was thinking about at the end?"

"Definitely."

"I was imagining that we were in our living room at home. I was sitting in the big easy chair. You and a male friend were on the other side of the room. He was sitting on the couch. He wasn't wearing his pants. You were kneeling on the floor between his legs giving him a blow job. From his expression it was obvious he was enjoying your skill."

"That was what got you so excited?"

"Yes, it was. You might as well face it. I'm now an avowed voyeur and a happy cuckold."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "And I'm a shameless slut."

"I couldn't ask for a better wife."

"And I couldn't ask for a better husband. Merry Christmas, Michael."

"Merry Christmas, Jeanne."

We could have easily spent the rest of the evening fooling around, but it was Christmas Eve. Our daughters and Paul were here. We needed and wanted to be with them, so we quickly showered and dressed.

At 6:30 sharp, Jeanne and I walked into the hotel bar on the River Walk. Tricia, Jodie and Paul were seated at a table drinking margaritas.

We had a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant and then we took a stroll on the River Walk. After our stroll, all of us went up to our suite where we sipped Bailey's Irish Cream and traded stories about growing up. Tricia and Jodie took the opportunity to liberally chide Jeanne and me about our parenting skills. Paul grew up in a series of foster homes. His memories were limited, but the stories he told were heartwarming. Both my fondness and my empathy for him were rapidly growing.

The next morning, Christmas morning, all five of us gathered in our suite again. We had room service bring us coffee, orange juice and sweet rolls. We drank coffee and ate rolls while we opened our presents. All of them were gift certificates inside cards, but that didn't matter. We were together and thinking about each other. That's what was really important.

The hotel had a Christmas brunch buffet. We stuffed ourselves. Afterward we went back to our suite for a glass of port. I had a bottle of Sandeman's. We sipped port and talked about things that made us happy.

Later that afternoon, Jodie, Tricia and Paul decided to go to a movie. That was fine with Jeanne and me. We had our own agenda. It was memorable.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments