Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 36

"Ginger and Scotty take Maureen and Micheal to an exotic night club"

63
24 Comments 24
11.0k Views 11.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Maureen arrived at my motel at 5:15. Five minutes later Ginger and Scotty arrived in Scotty's white Cadillac Escalade.

Ginger got out of the SUV and said, “Maureen, you ride in front with Scotty. I'll ride in the back with Michael.”

Nodding, Maureen climbed into the front passenger seat of the Escalade while Ginger climbed into the back. As soon as Ginger was inside she slid over and I climbed in next to her.

On the way to I75 we stopped at a MacDonalds and bought four cheese burgers, four small orders of French Fries and four Diet Cokes. All four of us were excited. We needed to eat, but we didn't have the patience for a lengthy sit down dinner. We wanted something quick and simple.

Once we had our food we got onto I75. We chatted while we ate and then we just chatted. The time passed quickly.

As we approached the western outskirts of Fort Lauderdale Ginger turned so she was facing me. After kicking off her spike heels she placed her nylon stocking encased bare feet in my lap, pulled up her short black skirt and spread her thighs. Her black garter belt framed her smoothly shaved pussy.

Not certain about how I should respond, I nervously shifted my gaze back and forth between the road ahead and Ginger's exposed sex. I also noticed that both Maureen and Scotty were sitting perfectly still in the front seat. An unmistakeable air of sexual tension had suddenly permeated the interior of the Escalade.

Ginger started rubbing her already glistening slit. “It's okay Michael, I want you to look at me, but that's all you get to do. Scotty too. Tonight, my pussy belongs to a man I haven't yet met. We're going to have so much fun together. Look, I'm already wet from just thinking about it.”

Still rubbing her cunt, Ginger turned to Maureen. “Reeney honey, are you wearing panties?”

“A thong.”

“Take it off. You won't need it tonight. In fact, once you meet your gentleman it will just get in the way.”

“Take off my panties? Right now?”

“Yes, and then I want you to show Scotty your pussy. I want him to know what he's missing tonight. I want him to see what another man will be enjoying.”

I stared at Ginger quizzically.

She said, “Don't get judgmental with me Mr. Michael Nolan. Scotty likes a little teasing and I'm quite certain you do too.”

I smiled. How could I not. We both knew she was correct.

Scotty said, “I can't argue with her. I do occasionally enjoy a little teasing, especially on nights like this one. Nights where I'm definitely going to be a cuckold.”

Ginger smiled at both Scotty and me and then turning to Maureen, she said, “Reeney, your panties.”

Giggling, Maureen leaned back in her seat and unfastened her seat belt. I heard the rustling of her skirt and then she held up a beige lace thong.

“Give it to Michael. He's your boyfriend tonight. When a cuckold boyfriend takes his hot girlfriend out for an evening of fun, he should always hold her panties for her.”

Scotty laughed. “Another helpful hint from Ginger's book of etiquette for proper sluts and their dutiful husbands.”

“Be careful cuckboy, I'm feeling a little frisky right now. I may decide to spank you before we go into the club. Oh, and I think it would be more accurate to call me an improper slut.”

Smiling, Scotty looked in the rear view mirror and said, “No baby, when it comes to being a slut there is nothing improper about you. You are a premier slut, one of the finest of all time.”

Still playing with her pussy, Ginger grinned and said, “That's my baby. He loves me and I love him. I will always love him. That also got him a temporary reprieve from his spanking.”

All four of us were laughing.

Suddenly Maureen kicked off her high heels, swiveled in her seat, rested her nylon stocking covered toes on the center consel of the Escalade and spread her thighs. “What do think cuckboy?”

My jaw dropped. Scotty gaped and Ginger said, “Damn Reeney, way to go.”

Giggling again, Maureen said, “That's the first time I ever flashed my pussy at anyone. It's fun.”

Leaning forward so I could peek over the seat, I said, “And very slutty.”

Maureen winked at me.

Quickly recovering his composure, Scotty smiled at her and said, “You're shaved. I like that.”

Ginger rolled her eyes in mock indignation. “That's my baby. He can't resist a woman with a bald pussy.”

All four of us laughed again, but this time our laughter gradually ebbed into a congenial silence. For several minutes the only sound inside the SUV was the hum of the tires on the freeway pavement.

Maureen finally said, “I'm glad I met all three of you. I really needed you.”

“And now you have us and we have you. We need you just as much as you need us.” Ginger was smiling at Maureen.

“I don't understand. You and Scotty are as happy as any couple I've ever met.”

“Reeney honey, people never have enough good friends.”

Slowly nodding, Maureen said, “That's true.” She closed her eyes and sighed. “But after tonight we won't have Michael anymore.”

I started to say something, but Ginger grabbed my wrist. I looked at her. She looked back at me and I understood. There wasn't anything I could say that would help.

Ginger said, “Reeney honey, Michael needs to go home. It's time. He belongs with Jeanne.”

“I know, but...”

“We just met him, but we'll miss him too. At least we all got to meet him.”

Staring at me, Maureen said, “I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you.”

Now it was my turn to speak. I said, “I needed you just as much as you needed me.”

“Why?”

“You, Ginger and Scotty showed me that I'm finally ready to go home. I will be forever grateful to you for that.”

“It was serendipity for both of us.” Now Maureen was smiling.

Ginger said, “Reeney, it's our last night with Michael. Let's make it a night none of us will ever forget.”

Scotty chuckled. “I'm up for that.”

Rolling her eyes again, Ginger said, “I know you. You've been up ever since Reeney flashed her bare pussy at you.”

“Damn straight.”

“That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm sure it is damn straight.”

“This is from the woman who's fingering herself in the back seat.”

Winking at Maureen, Ginger said, “I have to forgive his presumptuousness. He may be a bad boy, but he's my boy and I love him dearly.”

Maureen laughed. “It's easy to see why.”

Scotty whispered. “Damn straight.”

Ginger shook her head in exasperation. Maureen and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ten minutes later I75 turned into I595. We took the second exit and drove south. After passing an aging strip mall we turned into a gravel parking lot the size of three football fields. Several dozen semi trailers were stored on the southern edge of the parking lot. An immense one story concrete block warehouse loomed ahead of us. There were four truck loading docks on the south end of the warehouse. Directly in front of us, at the north end of the warehouse, several dozen cars were parked in front of a five step concrete staircase leading to a painted steel door. Two large, caged industrial lights illuminated the space surrounding the stair case. A small wooden shack with two uniformed guards inside stood next to the staircase. A sign above the door read, Wanderlust LTD.

Scotty pulled the Escalade into a parking space. As he shifted the SUV into park Ginger said, “Were here.”

Maureen said, “It's not exactly the most lavish night club I've ever encountered.”

Scotty said, “They're trying to be discreet. It is a sex club.”

Opening her door, Ginger said, “Inside the club is really quite luxurious. Let's go.”

As I was getting out of the car, Scotty said, “Michael, As soon as we're inside we'll be greeted by the hostess. Her name is Erika. She's a tall Nordic blond who deliberately takes an arrogant attitude with the cuckold husbands who come here with their wives or girlfriends. Don't let it upset you. It's just part of the show. Remember, for many cuckolds submissive masochism is an important element of the fantasy. Once we're in the gallery bar you'll find it to be a very congenial atmosphere.”

I said, “Thanks for the warning.”

Maureen, Scotty and I followed Ginger. When she reached the stairs one of the men in the guard shack stepped out and said, “Good evening Ms. Tyler. It's nice to see you.”

Ginger answered, “Good evening Robert. Are there lot's of handsome men here tonight?”

Robert climbed the stairs and opened the door. As he held it for us he said, “There's a good crowd. I'm sure you'll find someone interesting.”

As Ginger passed through the door she said, “I'm sure I will.” At the same time she slipped a folded five dollar bill into Robert's hand.”

As we followed Ginger into the club Robert said, “Thank you Ms. Tyler.”

“You're welcome Robert. Keep a close eye on Scotty's Escalade.”

“We always do Ms. Tyler.”

As soon as I stepped into the foyer of Club Wanderlust I stopped and looked around in surprise. The contrast between the rough industrial exterior of the club's entrance to its lavish interior was remarkable. We were in a room that was about twelve feet by twenty feet. The floor was covered by rich burgundy, navy blue and gold carpeting. Six classical paintings in gilt frames depicting naked men and women in erotic poses adorned the walls. In the center of the room a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling. A carved mahogany writing desk was situated on the left side of the room. In the the wall at the opposite end of the room there was a set of double mahogany doors. Both doors were closed. A matching mahogany door, this one a single was on my right. It was also closed.

On the far side of the mahogany desk there was another doorway. The double mahogany doors were open. I took a step forward and looked inside. It was a small cocktail lounge with a mahogany bar and several mahogany tables and chairs. It was a smaller version of the bar often found in classic old hotels.

Next to me, Scotty whispered, “That's the lobby bar. Everyone is allowed in there. At the end of the evening that's where we'll meet Ginger and Maureen.”

A woman stood next to the Mahogany desk. A statuesque Nordic beauty, nearly six feet tall in her spike heels and dressed in a dignified navy blue wool business suit, she was an imposing figure. Her silky long blond hair hung loose around her shoulders. Her eye makeup was dark and slightly foreboding. Her lips were glossed a deep red. Her pencil skirt exposed long shapely, nylon stocking encased legs. She evoked feelings of both fear and arousal.

Once we were all inside the foyer Robert closed the exterior door behind us. The Nordic blond stepped forward and said to Ginger, “Good evening Ms. Tyler. I'm so glad you could join us tonight.” There was a hint of a northern European accent in her speech.

Ginger said, “Thank you Erika. I always enjoy my evenings here.”

“I think you will find tonight particularly enjoyable. There are a number of very handsome men in attendance.”

“That's quite auspicious.”

Erika nodded. “I'm almost tempted to sample one of them myself.” She paused and smiled. “But of course you know that I have a taste for men who are a bit more malleable.”

“I understand. It's a taste I occasionally enjoy as well.”

Glancing at Scotty, Erika said, “I'm certain you do.” And then she turned to Maureen. “I see you've brought a guest with you this evening.”

“Yes, this is my friend, Maureen Styles.”

Erika extended her hand. “It's a pleasure to meet you Maureen. I hope you find your evening with us most satisfying.”

Taking Erika's hand, Maureen said, “Thank you, I'm sure I will.”

Looking at me, Erika asked Maureen, “Is this your cuckold husband?”

Ginger answered, “He is a cuckold husband, but his wife is in Minneapolis. He's a friend of Maureen's”

“I see, but he is here tonight as Maureen's cuckold.”

“That's correct.”

Turning to Scotty, Erika said, “Make sure that he understands all of the rules. If he commits a transgression I will hold you responsible. It would be a shame if the two of you had to wait in the car while your wife and girlfriend enjoy the attentions of two handsome men.”

With a slight bow of his head, Scotty said, “Yes Ms. Erika. I will make sure that he understands and follows the rules.”

“See that you do. Now take Ms. Styles' cuckold to the gallery.”

Taking my arm, Scotty said, “Yes ma’am.” And then he said to me, “Come on Michael, let's go upstairs”

As Scotty led me to the single door on the right side of the foyer, Erika said, “Ginger, Maureen, follow me. I'll show you to your table.”

Scotty opened the door. I followed him into a corridor. After about fifty feet we came to a staircase. As we climbed the stairs Scotty said, “Erika is really very nice. She's had dinner at our house several times and we both belong to the same sex club.”

I asked, “Is she really a dominatrix? She made that comment about preferring men who were malleable.”

“That's just part of the act. Remember, I warned you.”

Chuckling, I said, “Yes, for many men submissive masochism is big part of the cuckold fantasy.”

“That's right. Actually, Erika doesn't prefer any men. She's an avowed lesbian.”

“You said she's had dinner at your house.”

“Several times. She finds Ginger attractive and yes, she does have a dominant streak. When we entertain her I play the role of cook and waiter.”

“You're okay with that?”

“Michael my friend, I don't care who you are, serving your wife while she's entertaining a dominant six foot tall blond with a German accent is pretty exciting.” He grinned. “Especially when you get to watch them make love after dinner.”

Laughing, I said, “Yes, I think I can understand that.”

At the top of the stairs we turned a corner. There was a door ahead of us. A sign above the door read:

“You are here as a guest of your wife or girlfriend. You are permitted to watch what is happening on the ballroom floor, but that is all you may do. Attempting to communicate or interact with anyone on the ball room floor is strictly forbidden. A violation of this edict will result in immediate ejection from the club. If you need to contact your wife or girlfriend your waitress will deliver a note for you, but this is a privilege that should be used sparingly.”

After reading the sign I turned to Scotty and said, “I assume that's the rule Erika was alluding to.”

“That's right, and they're very serious about it. If you think about it, it actually makes sense.”

Nodding, I said, “I get it. It's probably easy for some husbands to get a little over eager while they're watching other men try to seduce their wives.”

“I've been told that before they instituted the rule there were husbands who would sit in the gallery and try to direct their wives away from some men and towards others.”

“Hearing her husband yell, No! No! Not him! Would probably diminish the experience for many wives.” I was laughing.

Also laughing, Scotty said, “To say the least.” And then he opened the door.

I followed him into the gallery bar.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

As soon as I was inside I understood why we had to walk up a stairs to get here. The bar itself was at least twenty feet above the ballroom floor. There were four tiers between the bar and the wooden rail dividing the gallery from the ballroom. Each tier was several feet lower than the previous tier. There were six tables with three chairs on each tier. This arrangement provided every husband or boyfriend in the gallery bar with an unobstructed view of his wife or girlfriend and her suitors.

All of the woodwork in the gallery, including the bar was varnished cedar. The rustic appearance of the cedar was a stark contrast to elegant mahogany woodwork in the Ball room.

A large oil painting with an ornate gilt frame hung centered on the wall behind the bar. An attractive woman in her late thirties, wearing only black lingerie, was kneeling in front of a tall handsome man dressed in a business suit. His pants and boxer shorts were bunched up around his ankles. The woman's fingers were wrapped around his large, erect penis. The head was in her mouth. A balding, naked, middle aged man wearing a locked plastic chastity cage was standing in the background. He was smiling as he watched the woman, who I assumed was his wife, give the man a blow job.

An impressive set of deer antlers were mounted on the wall above the painting. I immediately grasped the significance of the arrangement.

A brunette, in her early thirties, wearing a skin tight white peasant blouse cut so low that it barely contained her large breasts and a black skirt so short that it actually exposed the bottom of her rear end, walked up to us and said in a musical southern accent, “Good evening Scotty. I guess Ginger got the urge for a little variety tonight. Believe me sweetie, she's in for a good time. It's Friday night, the club is chock full of handsome studs.”

Scotty answered, “Hi Maggie. That's good news. That will make Ginger very happy.”

Looking at me, Maggie asked, “Who's your cute friend?”

“This is Michael Nolan. He's with Ginger's friend Maureen.”

“Nice to meet you Michael. I'm Maggie. I'm here to make sure y’all are having a good time while your wives are having a good time in the ball room.”

I nodded. “It's nice to meet you too Maggie.”

Maggie smiled and said, “Come on boys. Ginger called this morning and reserved a nice table on the first tier for you.”

We followed Maggie down the tiers to the first level. Stopping at the center table she said, “Scotty honey, your wife got you the best seats in the house.”

“Yes she did.” Scotty was grinning.

As we sat down Maggie asked, “What can I get you from the bar?”

Scotty said, “I'd like a Heineken.”

Maggie looked at me.

I said, “I'll have a Heineken too.”

As soon as Maggie was gone, Scotty said, “Michael, look over there, but don't stare.”

I followed his gaze. Maureen and Ginger were seated at a table less than forty feet away from us. Trying to be discreet, I watched them out of the corner of my eye. They both had a glass of white wine in front of them. They were quietly chatting as they sipped their wine.

I was about to say something to Scotty when two men approached them. Both men were younger, in their mid to late twenties and fashionably dressed in silk sports coats, light weight wool slacks and dress shirts worn open at the neck. I glanced around the ball room. Variations of that outfit seemed to be the standard uniform for most of the men on the ball room floor.

I did a quick survey of the husbands in the gallery. Our uniform appeared to be a knit golf shirt and a pair of khakis. Apparently a sports coat is only necessary if you're trying to get laid. I made a mental note to ask Jeanne about this when I got home.

One of the young men approached Ginger. The other approached Maureen. They asked them to dance. Both women nodded their agreement and stood up. As their suitors led them to the dance floor Scotty said, “That's the etiquette here. A man asks a woman to dance. She accepts. Turning him down would be an affront, but she's only obligated to one dance. When the song is over she has the choice to say: thank you that was nice, but I think I'd like to return to my table or I enjoyed that, I would love another dance. At that point he has the option to say, I enjoyed it too. I would also love another dance, or thank you but I think I'd like to sit down for a little while.”

Slowly nodding, I said, “I get it. It's a gentle way to go about finding an interesting partner.”

“That's right.”

“Does anyone ever go home frustrated?”

“You mean because they couldn't find anyone who would hook up with them?”

“Exactly.”

“If it happens it doesn't happen very often.”

“Really?”

“There are women here who get off on variety and numbers. They'll do three or four guys in a night and there are men who have a similar mind-set.”

“So everyone goes home happy.”

“Pretty much.”

Chuckling, I said, “Except maybe us.”

Scotty stared at me. “Do you really believe that?”

I considered Scotty's question. After a moment I said, “No I don't. We're here for another reason.”

“I'd call it an alternative experience.”

“I like that.”

Scotty added. “I also think that those of us who want it will get laid when we get home or if not tonight, tomorrow night.”

I thought about everything Jeanne and I had discussed and had to agree with Scotty, but then I considered all the ramifications of his statement. I asked, “So you think there are men sitting in the gallery with us who won't get laid tonight or tomorrow night?”

“Or next week or the following week, but only because they don't want it to happen.”

“The masochistic side of cuckolding.”

“You've read the stories. You understand the thrill of total denial.”

I said, “I'm not sure I fully understand it, but I recognize that it exists.”

“Michael, I think it's possible that tonight these husbands might be the happiest men here. Physical gratification is at best a fleeting pleasure.”

I considered my friends Ruth and David and my daughter and her boy friend, Paul. They were the only couples I knew who were actually into the teasing and denial aspect of cuckolding. I thought about Ruth and the care she was taking to make sure David was happy and then I thought about my daughter, Tricia and how she'd screwed up with Paul. I said to Scotty, “For a certain type of man, mental gratification alone might be very satisfying, but it requires a loving, understanding wife.”

Scotty shrugged. “Don't all successful marriages require love and understanding?”

Smiling, I said, “Yes, you're absolutely right.”

“Now on a less philosophical note, but one that is definitely more germane to our evening's activity, I point out that my wife and your Florida girlfriend have moved on to the dance floor with their current suitors.”

“I was watching. I am an accountant. We are noted for our uncanny ability to attend to details even when we're distracted by a philosophical debate.”

“I wasn't aware of that.”

“You're young and inexperienced.”

“And you're old, but surprisingly astute for a man of your advanced years.”

“Old, but astute. I like that. If only I could remember who you are I'd thank you for that compliment.” We both burst out laughing. I was starting to like Scotty. He was well grounded and had a wry sense of humor.

Getting us back to our evening's activity, Scotty said, “I love watching Ginger dance. She's very graceful.”

“Yes she is. Maureen is too.”

“I agree.”

We watched. They were dancing to a recording of Nora Jones singing “Come Away With Me.” It was unbelievably erotic.

I turned to Scotty and asked, “Do they always play slow romantic ballads?”

He nodded. “It's a sex club. The people om the ball room floor are here for one reason and only one reason.”

I watched Maureen. She was watching Ginger and modeling her. Ginger had her arms wrapped around her partner's neck. Their bodies pressed tightly against each other, they were grinding their hips together in an earthy parody of sexual intercourse. Ginger's consort's hand was molded against her rear. His finger's were tracing the outline of the crack of her ass.

Maureen was doing the same thing with her partner, only his hand was actually under her short skirt. Maureen's thong was in my pocket, so I knew she was allowing her handsome young friend to freely fondle her most intimate secrets.

My breath caught as excitement pulsed through my loins. That reaction startled me. I had to take a moment to consider it. Maureen and I had been regularly enjoying each other in my bed for the past week. She was an enthusiastic and adventurous partner, but tonight was turning out to be the most exciting evening we'd yet spent together. The conclusion was inescapable. I enjoyed being a cuckold. I knew that I could never be satisfied with a life of total denial, but watching and knowing that tonight Maureen was someone else's playmate was definitely exciting.

I glanced at my watch. It was almost eight o'clock, so it was seven o'clock at home. By now Jack Mahler was most likely at my house. I imagined him sitting on the couch with Jeanne. She was dressed in a filmy negligee. Jack was kissing her, his hand massaging her breast. Once again I felt my cock stir.

During last night's telephone conversation, Jeanne had told me that she intended to let Jack have her rear tonight. She'd confessed that she now loved anal sex. I smiled as I remembered that she'd referred to herself as an ass slut. In San Francisco Jeanne had insisted that I fuck her ass. It was important to her that she wasn't doing anything for other men that she hadn't already done for me.

Anal sex didn't really do much for me. It seemed like a power thing and I don't have a dominant personality. Jeanne said she enjoys it because it makes her feel slutty and that gives her a thrill. She also seems to enjoy dominant men. While there was a time when that knowledge would have elicited a host of negative reactions. Anger, hurt and jealousy are three that immediately come to mind. I don't have that reaction anymore. I am now confident that Jeanne loves me. She's made it clear that she will always enjoy sweet gentle sex with me. Nasty slutty sex with a dominate lover is just a thrill like a carnival ride that she occasionally enjoys.

I smiled as I understood that the excitement I get from being a cuckold is the perfect compliment to the pleasure Jeanne gets from being an ass slut for dominant men.

I also decided that as soon as I arrived home I wanted to tell Jeanne that from now on I wanted her to reserve her rear for her dominant playmates. It's something I don't care about and it provides me with a modest taste of the thrill of denial.

And then it hit me. I was going home in the morning. The following Friday night, when Jack Mahler visits Jeanne, I'll be at home. For a moment I wondered if I could handle that situation. I quickly realized that I could not only handle it, I was eager to experience it. I closed my eyes and imagined sitting in my den pretending to watch a hockey game on television while I listened to the bed creak in Tricia's old room next door. Knowing that the bed was creaking because another man was fucking Jeanne would be unbelievably exciting.

But then I wondered if Jeanne would be able to handle it. Would she want me there or would she view me as an impediment to her fun? She's told me she wants me to come home. While she's made it clear that she wants to share her new life with me, I was suddenly overwhelmed with apprehension. Now that I'm finally ready to be part of this new life will Jeanne actually want me to be part of it?

I smiled. This is our final step. Love is all about trust. Not jealousy trust, not is his dick bigger than mine, not does he fuck Jeanne better than I do, that's not the trust that matters. The only trust that matters is, does Jeanne love me and do I love her. If Jeanne sees me as an impediment to her new life, then she doesn't love me. If she really loves me she'll always want me to be part of her life, regardless of what she's doing. This is what Mel and Amy were trying to teach me. This is what Ginger and Scotty have been trying to explain. It's now time for me to trust Jeanne. Maybe it won't work. Maybe I'll get burned when I get home, but I have nothing to lose. If I don't try I'll get burned any way. I won't have Jeanne. I won't be part of her life and she won't be part of mine.

I noticed a whiff of perfume. I felt a pair of soft female breasts rubbing against the back of my neck. A hand reached over my shoulder and set a cardboard coaster on the table in front of me. The hand disappeared. A moment later it returned and set a bottle of Heineken on the coaster.

“Here's your beer sweetie.” It was Maggie.

She stepped over to Scotty and deliberately rubbed her breasts against the back of his head while she set a coaster and a bottle of Heineken in front of him.

Laughing, Scotty said, “Maggie, you're the best cocktail waitress I've ever encountered.”

She answered, “Scotty honey, you know I love taking good care of my boys while their wives are having fun.”

“And believe me Maggie, your efforts are appreciated.”

“It's a labor of love sweetie.” Maggie paused. After a moment she asked, “But I was wondering if you'd do me a favor?”

Scotty said, “Of course. How can we help you?”

“There's a young man, it's his first time here. He's kind of shy. I was wondering if he could sit with you and your friend.”

Scotty looked at me. I said, “Fine with me, I always enjoy meeting new people. Is he married or is he here with his girlfriend?.”

Maggie said, “Do you see the young brunette in the pink tube dress. She's on the edge of the dance floor.”

Scotty said, “She's dancing with the older man wearing a blue blazer.”

Nodding, Maggie said, “That's his wife, Rachel.”

I looked at her. Rachel was attractive, very attractive. Her shockingly short, low cut skin tight pink dress just barely contained her voluptuous figure. The older man in the blue blazer, her dance partner, had the skirt of her dress bunched up around her waist. She wasn't wearing panties. As they danced his hand boldly massaged her naked rear. I stared. I couldn't help myself.

Smiling at Maggie, Scotty said, “His wife is having a pretty good time.”

“She is.” Maggie teasingly poked Scotty's arm. “I'd like to point out that your wife is also having a pretty good time.” Turning to me, Maggie added, “Your girlfriend looks pretty happy too.”

I looked at Maureen. Her body was pressed against her partner. As they slowly swayed to the easy rhythm of the music they were making out, oblivious to everyone around them. Like Rachel's, Maureen's skirt was also bunched up around her waist. Her naked rear on full display to everyone in the club. Her partner was boldly massaging her bare cheeks. I realized that I know had a full erection.

Maggie noticed it too. Giggling, she said, “Looks like you're enjoying the show.”

I blushed.

She said, “Honey, don't be embarrassed. Every man in the gallery is watching his wife or girlfriend put on a similar show and they're all enjoying it every bit as much as you are. Relax, you're among friends.”

I smiled at Maggie. I also now fully understood why Ginger had been so adamant about bringing me here tonight. She wanted me to know that I wasn't alone.

Turning back to Scotty, Maggie said, “I'm going to go get that young man. His name is Danny.”

Scotty said, “We'll be nice to him.”

“I know you will.” She hurried up the steps to the bar.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments