Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 37

"Rachel and Danny"

60
26 Comments 26
9.2k Views 9.2k
6.7k words 6.7k words
After Maggie was gone Scotty leaned over and said, “Things are starting to heat up. Check that out.” He nodded towards a table near the dance floor.

I followed his gaze and immediately started to chuckle. I'd been so focused on Maureen that I'd neglected to pay attention to what was happening on the rest of the ball room floor. At the table Scotty was pointing towards a woman in her mid thirties was kneeling on the floor between her partner's legs. His trousers were unzipped, his erect cock was out. She was giving him a blow job in front of everyone.

I glanced around the room. Several tables to the left of the woman giving head a young woman was lying on her back, her skirt was pulled up around her waist. Her panties were lying next to her. Her playmate for the evening was sitting in a chair between her spread thighs. He was leaning over. His face was buried in her sex. The bodice of her dress was pulled down. As her gentleman friend kissed and licked her cunt she madly pulled on her nipples.

At another table a woman who was at least fifty was straddling a young man sitting in a chair. Young enough to be her son, he looked like he'd just graduated from college. Her red silk blouse was unbuttoned exposing her large breasts. He was eagerly kissing and licking her nipples.

I turned to Scotty and said, “Didn't you tell me there were private alcoves for sex.”

“There are and very soon everyone will start moving to them.

“Why? I mean...”

Scotty smiled. “While almost all forms of foreplay are permitted on the ball room floor, public ejaculation and orgasms are considered a breach of etiquette and actual fucking is strictly prohibited.”

“Really?”

Noting the tone of surprise in my voice, Scotty said, “Yeah, when we first started coming here I was curious about that too. It seems like a pretty fine distinction to me.”

“I agree, but who am I to...”

“Guys, this is Danny.”

Scotty and I both turned. Maggie was immediately behind us. A slender young man nattily dressed in a gray checked sports coat, charcoal gray slacks and an open collared pink oxford cloth dress shirt was standing along side her. She had her arm around his shoulder. While he was clearly in his twenties, his modest stature, tousled ash blond hair and slightly effeminate features gave him a distinctly boyish appearance.

Scotty stood and extended his hand. “Hi Danny, I'm Scott, but you should call me Scotty.” He nodded towards me. “This old coot is my good friend, Michael.”

Rolling my eyes at the label, old coot, I stood and smiled. As Danny shook Scotty's hand, I said, “Please excuse my young friend. His immaturity prevents him from appreciating the value of both wisdom and experience.”

Chuckling, Danny let go of Scotty's hand and shook mine.

Maggie said, “I'll get a Heineken for Danny.” She turned and climbed the stairs to the bar.

As she was leaving, the three of us sat down. As soon as we were settled Danny said, “The waitress is nice.”

Scotty nodded. “Maggie has a knack for making all of the men in the gallery feel at home.”

Glancing around, Danny said, “I had no idea there were so many men who enjoyed watching their wives with other men.”

“While it's a singular taste, it's not quite as unusual as many people might think it is.” Scotty was smiling.

I said, “I'm just making the same discovery. It's comforting to know that we're not the only perverts in the world.” All three of us chuckled.

Maggie returned with a bottle of Heineken and a glass. She set the glass in front of Danny. After pouring half the contents of the bottle into the glass she set it on the table and asked, “Are the three of you getting acquainted?”

Danny answered, “Yes, thank you for seating me with them. They're very nice.”

“Your welcome sweetie. I'll leave you alone so you can watch your wives.”

As soon as Maggie was gone, Danny pointed to a table on the left side of the ball room and said, “See that man in the blue blazer? The brunette sucking his cock is my wife, Rachel.”

Scotty said, “Maggie pointed her out to us earlier. She's very pretty.”

Not taking his eyes off of his wife, Danny smiled.

Scotty added, “The man she's with is quite a bit older than she is.”

“Rach likes men of different ages. She says that while older men may not be as vigorous as younger men, they're generally more indulgent and patient lovers. She also believes that they tend to be a little more imaginative.”

“Indulgent and imaginative, my wife enjoys those qualities in a man too.” Scotty was smiling.

Danny asked, “Which women are your wives?”

Ginger and Maureen had returned to their table with their young men. The men were both seated in chairs. Ginger and Maureen were sitting on their laps. Their blouses were open, their breasts fully exposed. Both couples were making out. The two men were freely fondling their naked breasts.

Scotty pointed at their table. “My wife, Ginger is the red head seated at that table over there. The brunette is Michael's girlfriend, Maureen.”

Danny looked at me. “You aren't married?”

“I am married, but that's not my wife.”

“Doesn't your wife like to play around?”

I smiled. “No, that's not it at all. She loves to play around. Right now she's entertaining her boyfriend in our house in Minneapolis.”

“But you're not there.”

“No, I've been away from home since last August.”

“I don't understand.”

“Last August Jeanne, that's my wife, announced out of the blue that she was going to start dating other men and made it clear that those dates were going to include sex.”

“Out of the blue?”

“Yes.”

“Damn, that was harsh.”

“At the time I thought so too.”

“That answer would imply that you've changed your mind since then.”

“Let's just say that I now have a better understanding of what Jeanne was thinking at the time. She also now realizes that she should have found better ways to present her desires to me.”

“Since you're currently sitting in the cuckold gallery of a private club catering to hot wives I assume that you're now more amenable to her dating other men.”

Laughing, I said, “Yes, I think that's an accurate observation.”

“I'd be interested in hearing about the events that changed your attitude.”

“It's a long story.”

Scotty said, “I think you could give Danny an abbreviated version.”

“You're right.” I spent the next ten minutes outlining the key events of the previous five months.

When I was finished Danny said, “Michael, your wife loves you.”

“I realized that in San Francisco. It made it much easier to start understanding.”

“Her?”

“No, both of us.”

“Do you also understand just how lucky you've been?”

“You're talking about Amy and Mel and Maureen.”

“Yes, what are the odds of walking into that particular Tucson Strip club at that exact moment?”

“Astronomical.” I was smiling.

“And then repeating it in a Fort Meyers steak house.”

“Serendipity.”

“Seren what?”

“Serendipity, Amy and Mel talked about it. It means to stumble across wonderful treasures when you least expect them.”

Danny grinned. “I like that. Meeting Rachel was serendipity for me.”

Nodding, Scotty said, “Meeting Ginger was serendipity for me.”

Looking at Scotty, Danny said, “Michael just told me his story. Will you tell me yours now?”

“Only if you promise to tell us yours when I'm finished.”

“Deal.”

“All right.”

Just as Scotty was beginning his story he stopped, abruptly. Danny and I both looked at him with questioning expressions. He was staring. I followed his gaze. He was watching Ginger and Maureen and I immediately understood what had captured his attention. Maureen, Ginger and their partners for the evening were all standing.

In a hushed voice, Scotty said, “Michael, look.”

Also quiet, I answered, “Yes Scotty, I see what's happening.”

We watched Ginger and Maureen walk arm in arm with their young gentlemen to the entry way to the bedroom alcoves. After they disappeared through the door Scotty said, “I can't explain it, but every time I watch Ginger going into a bedroom with another man my heart starts to race.”

Chuckling, Danny said, “Face it Scott, you're a cuckold and it excites you. Don't try to explain it or justify it, just enjoy it.”

“Danny, for a kid you're pretty fuckin' smart.” Scotty was laughing.

“I try.” Danny was laughing too.

While Scotty and Danny were talking Rachel stood up and pulled her paramour to his feet. I said, “Danny, Scotty, look.”

Danny said, “I see it Michael.”

Once again maintaining rapt silence we watched Danny's wife walk across the ball room floor arm in arm with her handsome older gentleman. As they passed through the doorway leading to the bedroom alcoves Danny whispered, “I never get tired of seeing this.”

Chuckling, Scotty said, “Danny my friend, you are also a true cuckold.”

Danny grinned. “Yes I am.

Once Maureen, Ginger and Rachel were all out of our sight Danny said to Scotty, “Okay, let's hear your story.”

Scotty quickly related an abbreviated version of the story he and Ginger had told Maureen and me the previous evening.

When he was finished Danny said, “Rachel has a couple of regular boyfriends too.”

I said, “We'd like to hear about them. It's time for you to tell us your story.”

“Okay.” Danny paused to think. After a moment he said, “Rachel and I met in college. We were both seniors at Stedman College in St. Petersburg. I was a math major and a volunteer tutor. Rachel was struggling with a business math class she was taking.”

“You were a mathematics major?”

“Yes.”

“What do you do now?”

“I'm an account for Reynold's Beverage. It's a liquor distributor in Miami.”

“I'm an accountant too.”

“Who do you work for?”

“I have my own firm.”

“That's why you can manage to be gone for five months.”

Smiling, I said, “I have some good people working for me, that helps.”

Scotty asked, “What does Rachel do?”

“She's a real estate agent, a very good one. I earn a comfortable income, but Rach generally makes almost twice what I make.”

“Ginger makes a lot more than I do too.” Scotty shrugged. “It doesn't matter.”

I said, “Okay, you were both Seniors at Stedman College. Rachel was struggling with her business math class. You were a math major.”

“And a volunteer tutor. The math department assigned me to Rachel. The first time I met her I was terrified.”

“Terrified? Why?” asked Scotty.

“I was a scrawny little math major. Rach was gorgeous and she had a reputation.”

Scotty said, “Your wife was a campus slut. Mine was too. I find it to be one of Ginger's more endearing qualities.”

Danny and I both laughed. Danny said, “Believe me, Rachel's reputation definitely excited me, but...” his voice trailed off.

I said, “It also terrified you, didn't it.”

“It really did. To me and to my friends too, she was an unapproachable goddess of lust and desire.”

“So how was your first meeting?” I was enjoying the story. Knowing that Danny was eventually going to marry his goddess gave it a guaranteed happy ending.

Danny smiled. “It was wonderful. Rach is the sweetest person I've ever known. We worked. She listened. She learned quickly. We chatted. We laughed. By the end of the hour I was enamored.”

I said, “She must have liked you too.”

“She did and that was a mystery to me. She dated athletes and fraternity guys with fancy sports cars. I was a scrawny little math major who's entire entertainment budget was less than fifty cents a week.”

Scotty asked, “Is that still an mystery to you?”

“No, not at all. It was at first, but once I got to know Rach I discovered that she's really well grounded. While she does enjoy glitz, it's only a minor appeal. Commitment, honesty and trust are much more important to her. She also loves to laugh.”

“I like your wife,” I observed.

“I do too. We were scheduled for three one hour tutoring sessions a week. By the end of the third session I was smitten.”

“The first time I met Jeanne I was smitten.”

“That's what happened when I met Ginger too.”

Smiling, Danny continued. “What is still a mystery is that Rachel was also smitten with me. She tells me that I'm cute and sweet and smart and most of all, I'm a really nice guy.” He shrugged. “I guess I'm just lucky.”

I said, “Danny, all three of us were lucky. Sadly, it's taken me some time away from home to remember the good fortune I had.”

Scotty said, “I think Jeanne had to do some remembering too.”

Nodding in agreement, I said, “When you've been married for a long time it's easy to start taking each other for granted.”

“A cuckold, hot wife marriage keeps things exciting.” Scotty chuckled. “Of course if that that kind of marriage is going to work you both have to have the right dispositions.”

Danny laughed. “That's for sure, but if you do have the right dispositions a marriage like that can be a lot of fun.”

“I'm looking forward to finding that out when I get home.”

Scotty said, “All right Danny, you were smitten with Rachel and she was smitten with you. What happened next?”

“After our third tutoring session Rachel asked me if I'd like to have a cup of coffee with her in the campus grill. Of course I was ecstatic and immediately said yes.”

Danny paused. After a moment he said, “The coffee date was wonderful. We laughed and chatted for over an hour. Finally Rach told me that she was having so much fun that she didn't want the afternoon to end. I agreed, so she invited me to come back to her apartment with her.”

“That must have excited you,” offered Scotty.

“It definitely did, but I was so timid and naïve that I just assumed that all we were going to do was talk some more and maybe study together.”

I said, “Even though you knew about her reputation.”

“Yes, but she always dated jocks and rich guys. I took it for granted that she was way out of my league. You have to understand, I was a math nerd and I was still a virgin.”

Scotty asked, “So what happened when you got to Rachel's apartment?”

“Rachel lived by herself in a studio apartment. It was only two rooms, a kitchenette and a living room/dining room and oh yes, there was a tiny bathroom. The kitchenette had a a sink, a refrigerator, a hot plate, a microwave oven and a small table with two chairs. The living room/bedroom had a double bed, an arm chair with a small ottoman, a writing desk with another kitchen chair and a tiny television sitting on a two shelf book case filled with stacked papers, notebooks, textbooks and a few paperback novels.”

I said, “It sounds like a pretty typical college apartment.”

Nodding, Danny continued. “As soon as we were inside her apartment Rachel sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat down. She smiled at me, I smiled back and then she put her arms around me and kissed me. We didn't talk. We just started making out. As we kissed Rachel took my hand and placed it on her breast. I was amazed.

Scotty said, “I'll bet you were.”

“But I was even more amazed when she slipped her hand down to my crotch and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.”

“Yup, definitely more amazing. I bet that got your motor running.” Scotty was grinning at Danny. I was too.

Danny answered, “Yes, definitely, like I said, I was a virgin. That was the first time a girl had ever touched me there. And she'd just placed my hand on her breast. While I was naïve, I wasn't stupid. I understood that was an invitation, so I slipped my hand under her sweatshirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. I was actually touching her bare breast.”

“So what did Rachel do?” asked Scotty.

“She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out of my underpants.”

“This is great. What happened next?” Scotty was eager to hear more. So was I.

“It wasn't all that great.” Danny's voice was suddenly quiet.

Sensing he was embarrassed, I gently asked, “What happened?”

Scotty said, “You popped, didn't you.”

Danny nodded.

I asked, "Were you embarrassed?"

"Of course I was, but only for a moment. Rachel was so kind. She told me not to worry. She said it happened to guys all the time and then she jumped up from the bed, ran into her bathroom and returned with a damp wash cloth. After she cleaned my cum from her hand and from the front of my jeans she set the cloth on the floor next to her bed, kissed me softly on the lips and stood up. I thought she was going to tell me to leave, but surprisingly she didn't. Instead she pulled off her jeans, sweatshirt and panties and then she lay back down on the bed and spread her legs.”

"Another invitation,” observed Scotty. “What did you do?"

"At first all I could do was stare at her pussy. I'd seen them in pictures and movies but that was the first time I'd ever seen one for real."

Chuckling, I said, "I can understand that reaction. What did Rachel do?"

"She started giggling. She wasn't laughing at me. Rachel is really nice. She would never laugh at anyone. She was giggling because she was enjoying what was happening. Sex is really fun for Rachel. That was one of the first things I learned about her.”

"So how did you respond to that?” I asked.

“I started giggling too. Rachel hugged me. We kissed. Still giggling we rolled around on the bed. After wrestling for a minute Rachel whispered to me that it would be more fun if we were both naked.” Shaking his head, Danny said, “I was kind of a nerd. I needed direction, lots of direction.”

Scotty and I both smiled at him.

“But I wasn't a total nerd. I immediately started tearing off my clothes.” Danny grinned at us. “While I was undressing Rachel spread her legs and started fondling herself.”

“I'll bet that revved your engine,” joked Scotty.

“My engine was already running at full speed.”

Nodding, I said, “I'll bet it was. What happened next?”

As soon as I was naked Rachel asked me if I would kiss her down there. I was so excited that I could barely speak. All I could do was nod, yes. That made Rachel giggle.”

Scotty said, “I love going down on Ginger. Hell, I love going down on her girlfriends too.

ScarlettWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWood

I have to admit that I love going down on all women.”

“I do too and Jeanne loves going down on men.”

“So does Ginger.”

“And so does Rachel.”

Scotty said, “Getting up close and personal with a cock or a pussy is exciting.”

I quickly told them about the time Mel was trying to help me understand why Jeanne enjoyed giving blow jobs to men she met at Brady's Saloon without getting anything in return. I explained that as part of her lesson we took turns going down on each other for our own pleasure and only for our own pleasure.

When I was finished Scotty said, “You really were lucky to meet those two women.”

I answered, “Yes I was.” And then I turned to Danny and asked, “What happened when you went down on Rachel? I assume it was fun.”

“Fun? Of course it was fun, but I think I'd choose words like magical or exhilarating.” Danny quickly added, “It was also scary.”

I asked, “How so?”

“While I was going down on her Rachel had an orgasm. That night I learned that she has them easily and they tend to be volcanic. She's a screamer, but that first time I didn't know what was happening. I was afraid I'd hurt her.”

Scotty and I both chuckled.

Danny continued. “Once I understood that she was screaming because it felt good I was able to relax and enjoy it with her, but at first it was kind of frightening.”

“I understand. Ginger's a screamer too. If you don't know what's going on it can be a bit alarming.”

“Now I love to hear Rachel when she's cumming, even when I'm in the next room.”

“Spoken like a true cuckold.” Scotty was grinning.

Wanting to hear the rest of Danny's story, I asked, “So what else happened that night?”

“It was wonderful. After I went down on Rachel she went down on me. It was my first blow job, but she stopped before I orgasmed. She wanted me to lose my virginity. I'll never forget what happened next. She lay back, spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. I asked her if it was safe to do it without a condom. She asked if I was really a virgin. I told her I was. She said she was on the pill so it was okay to do it bareback. As I entered her she whispered to me that I was the first boy who'd ever done her without a condom. It was going to be the first time she'd ever felt a bare cock inside her.”

I said, “Wow! That's pretty cool.”

Nodding, Danny said, “I thought so too. We made love twice that night. After that we were inseparable.”

“What do you mean?” asked Scotty.

“We slept together. We ate our meals together. We walked to class together. We studied together. We did everything together. I lived in a three bedroom apartment with two other guys. I kept my room there, but I really lived with Rachel in her studio apartment.”

Curious, I asked, “Did she stop dating other guys?”

“For about two months she did. She'd get phone calls, lots of phone calls. She'd tell the guys she was busy. After a while word got around and the calls gradually dwindled. Finally they stopped altogether.”

Even more curious now, I asked, “But she started dating again. What happened?”

“One night, about two months after we got together, we were lying in bed. Out of the blue Rachel asked me if I knew about her reputation. I told her that of course I did. She asked me if it bothered me. After considering her question for a moment I realized that it didn't bother me at all, in fact it excited me. I told her that.”

“That must have surprised her,” interjected Scotty.

“It did. Rachel had to pause and consider my answer. Finally she asked me to explain why it excited me. We were very close friends by then. We were both used to probing questions.”

Danny stopped. After a second he said, “When I think about it now I'm actually surprised that it was the first time we discussed her reputation. I guess we were both a little shy about it.”

I said, “During the past few months I've learned that it's difficult for most of us to openly talk about behavior that falls outside of society's accepted norms.”

Scotty said, “Like cuckolds and hot wives.”

“Exactly.” I smiled.

“That makes sense to me. I know I was nervous about admitting my true feelings to Rach, but I trusted her so I took a chance and bared my soul. I told her that having a girlfriend with a reputation for being wild was exciting. She asked if I meant that I liked having a girlfriend who was bad. I told her that was exactly what I liked. She giggled and admitted that she loved being bad.”

“That went well.”

Agreeing with me, Scotty said, “Yes it did,”

“It did go well and that made me braver. I gathered all my courage, took a deep breath and told Rach that I loved to fantasize about her with other guys.”

I said, “Considering that you're now sitting in a private club catering to hot wives and their cuckold husbands I assume that went well too.”

“Not exactly, at first Rachel was surprised.” Danny shook his head. “No, shocked is a better word. For a minute or two she didn't say anything. As the seconds passed, my excitement morphed into embarrassment. In less than a minute all of my confidence about my relationship with Rachel disintegrated.”

Danny was silent. Scotty and I watched him, waiting. Finally he continued, “I was so embarrassed. I wanted to get out of there. I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. I stood up and gathered my clothes. As I started to get dressed Rachel asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was leaving. She asked me why. At that point I was so humiliated that I couldn't talk. I couldn't explain. I could even bear to make eye contact with her.”

Danny paused to take a breath and then he said, “Rachel watched me get dressed. As I was tying my shoes she whispered to me that she didn't want me to go. I looked at her. My heart was suddenly racing. She patted the spot next to her on the bed and asked me to sit with her.”

Scotty asked, “What did you do?”

“I sat down.” Danny shrugged. “I didn't want to go. I was already in love with Rachel.”

I asked, "What happened when you sat down?"

“Rachel kissed me and then she told me that she loved me. That was all it took. All of my fears and embarrassment vanished. We talked. I told Rachel that I didn't understand why imagining her with other guys excited me, but it did. She told me that she has never been able to understand why it excites her to be a slut, but it does.”

“Sounds to me like you were made for each other,” said Scotty.

“We came to the same decision, but it took some time. That night, while we were lying in bed after making love, Rachel asked me how I'd feel if she started dating again. The question excited me, I'm sure both of you understand that, but it also scared me.”

“Believe me, I fully understand the fear and anxiety you were feeling.” I smiled. “When I was asked that question I left home.”

Scotty interjected, “Michael, as I understand it, in your case it wasn't a question, it was an edict, an edict delivered with very little forethought or preparation.”

“You're right.”

“And now Jeanne regrets how she did it as much or even more than you do.”

“That's true, she does.”

Danny said, “Even after the discussion Rach and I had I still needed time. We thought about it, talked some more and then we thought about it again. We deliberated for two days. I was worried that my friends would think less of me. Rachel was worried that I'd be jealous, or even worse, that I'd be hurt.”

I said, “But after two days you did agree. What made you come to that decision?”

“There were several factors. Everyone knew Rachel was a slut. She didn't care, in fact she enjoyed the notoriety.”

I smiled. “Jeanne enjoys the notoriety too.”

Scotty added, “So does Ginger. She says it's fun to be bad.”

“It is and I decided that having a girlfriend who's a slut and not caring about it would make me bad. I'd be notorious too.” Danny grinned.

Scotty and I both chuckled. After a moment Scotty asked, “What were the other factors?”

“I was already in love with Rachel. I wanted her to be happy. That was one reason, but there was another even more important reason, a simple reason. The idea of Rachel dating other guys excited me. I wanted her to start dating again, I really did. I can't explain why, I just did.”

“You don't have to explain it. I understand it and I'm reasonably certain that Michael does too.”

I nodded. “It's one of the many reasons that I'm finally going home tomorrow.”

“So once you decided to give Rachel your blessing, what happened?” asked Scotty.

“We talked about it for an entire evening. At first Rachel was just making sure I was really okay with it. She made it clear that she was falling in love with me too and she didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship. After a little while we started to fantasize about all of the things that might happen. That led to some pretty hot sex.”

“It sounds like a fun evening.”

“Believe me Michael, it was.” Danny winked at me. “It was the first of many fun evenings.”

Scotty and I chuckled again. We were both getting to like Danny. Scotty asked, “So when did Rachel start dating.”

“It was the very next day. When we met for lunch between classes she told me that she'd called a guy who'd been a regular fuck buddy before she met me. She'd made a date with him. They were getting together at his apartment that night. She assured me that it was just going to be sex. I understood.

“You weren't jealous?”

“No Michael, I wasn't. Love is about trust. Rachel assured me that this date was just about sex. If you love someone you have to trust them. I already loved Rachel, so I chose to trust her.”

“You chose to trust her.”

“Of course, what was my alternative? To be constantly jealous and paranoid that I was going to lose her to another guy. That's not a very satisfying way to live.”

“That does happen.”

“Then the love wasn't real. Better to find out right away then a dozen years later.”

“You could have been hurt.”

“Yes, you're right, but I'm quite certain that choosing the path of jealousy and paranoia would have guaranteed that same result.”

Chuckling, I said, “Danny, you're a pretty smart guy.”

He laughed. “Actually I've spent most of my life being pretty stupid.”

Laughing too, Scotty said, “Haven't we all.”

Danny continued. “But during my senior year in college, for some unfathomable reason, I was blessed with a short period of brilliance and insight. It was a stroke of good fortune that allowed me to find unbelievable happiness. Rachel may screw other men and women, but she loves and cherishes me.”

Scotty said, “Danny, you're a very lucky man.”

I agreed. “Yes you are.”

“I know that.” Danny grinned at us.

“But there's more to your story. What happened that night?” I was captivated by this tale. It seemed so very relevant to my situation.

“We ate supper and then I watched Rach get ready for her date. That alone was exciting.”

Nodding, Scotty said, “It really is.”

I remembered watching Jeanne get dressed for New Years Eve in San Antonio and said, “I've only experienced it one time and that time ended badly, but it's still an exciting memory.”

Scotty asked, “How did you pass the time while Rachel was gone?”

“It wasn't easy. I tried to study. That didn't work. I ended up watching a porn movie I found on the Internet.”

“That's usually what I do too,” Scotty said.

“Rach got home just before midnight. As soon as she was inside the apartment she kissed me and then she grabbed my hand, led me over to the bed, plopped down and pulled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. Her cunt was loose and swollen. It was obvious that she'd just been fucked hard. I couldn't stop staring at her. She smiled at me and asked me to go down on her. I was a little uncertain, but she assured me that he'd worn a condom and she wasn't messy. She told me she was a little sore and really wanted my tongue. I couldn't resist.”

Danny shook his head. “Who am I kidding, I didn't want to resist. I'd been watching porn all evening and fantasizing about what Rach was doing with her date. I was ready to burst. I eagerly went down on her.”

“I love going down on Ginger after she's been with a guy.” Scotty turned to me. “Ginger always makes her dates wear condoms so she isn't messy, at least not with his spunk.”

I nodded.

He continued. “There's something very intimate about doing that. Ginger and I both feel like it's a way to share her experience.”

“Rach and I feel the same way. That night, while I was kissing and licking Rachel, she told me all about her date. It was the most exciting sexual encounter that I've ever experienced.” Smiling at us sheepishly, Danny added, “Now when Rach gets home from a date she likes to sit on my face while she tells me about her evening. I guess it's sort of dominant submissive, but we both get a kick out of it. What can I say?”

Scotty said, “You don't have to justify your actions to anyone. You're just having fun.”

“Yes we are.”

I said, “I assume that was the first of many evenings like that.”

“Oh yes.”

Curious to hear more I asked, “Do you ever get to watch?”

“Certainly.”

“Will you tell us?”

“Of course.” Danny shrugged. “I guess it just sort of happened. Remember I told you that Rachel had an efficiency apartment? The only rooms were a tiny kitchen and a living room that was also a bedroom. Before we met she'd been dating one of the English professors. He was married so they always got together at her place.”

Scotty said, “Ginger likes to date married guys. She feels there's less of a chance for misunderstandings about the nature of the relationship.”

“Jeanne says the same thing, but back to your story. Did Rachel and the professor get together?”

“Yes, but at first it was complicated. Rachel explained to him that I now lived with her and I was going to be there when he visited, I was always going to be there. He argued. He couldn't understand why Rachel couldn't make me leave the apartment while he was there. She refused to even consider that option. She maintained that I lived with her and she wasn't about to boot me out of my home.”

I asked, “How did they finally resolve it?”

“Rach wouldn't budge, she wasn't going to make me leave, but she did offer a concession. I would sit at the table and study or watch movies on my computer with my back to them. She made it clear that this was the only option. If he didn't agree to her terms she wouldn't see him anymore. Martin, that was the professors name, had a thing for Rach. He had it bad and she knew it. She had him wrapped around her little finger. He agreed.”

Scotty said, “Tell us what happened.”

“He arrived at Rachel's apartment after his last class. It was around 4:30. Rach and I had a porn movie running on my computer. After introducing us Rach and Martin sat down on the bed while I sat down at the table and watched the movie with my back to them.”

Danny smiled. “I couldn't see them, but I sure could hear them. They started making out, I heard the rustle of clothing and then I could hear the slurping sounds Rach makes when she's giving a blow job.”

“How did you feel about that?” Quite certain that when I arrived home I would quickly find myself in a similar situation, I was eager to hear every detail.

“I was fucking excited. Michael we're currently in a club for hot wives and their cuckold husbands.”

“Okay, I get that, but I'm going home and when I get home I'm fairly certain I'll be confronted with a similar situation. I'm a little nervous about it.”

Scotty said, “Michael, your wife flew to San Francisco to try to make things right with you. She loves you.”

“Yeah but...”

Shaking his head, Danny said, “No yeah but, Michael you've made it clear that the lifestyle excites you and everything you've told me has convinced me that your wife loves you. Stop being an accountant. Quit thinking, relax and go with your feelings. In this situation those feelings are all that matters. You're either a cuckold or a jealous husband. It's time to decide who you are and then commit yourself to that decision.”

“Okay, but I'd still like to hear what happened with you and Rachel.”

“Rachel loved me and even more important she understood me. She knew I was excited by what I was hearing. She did stop sucking Martin's cock, but she later explained to me that she only did it because she didn't want him to cum, not that soon. She was afraid he'd lose his ardor.”

Nodding in agreement, Scotty said, “When you're playing kinky sex games ardor is important, very important. That's what chastity cages are really all about.”

Danny continued. “I heard Rach open a condom. There was a moment of silence and then she whispered to Martin in a voice loud enough for me to hear, that she wanted him to fuck her tight little pussy with his great big dick. That's exactly what she said.”

Scotty said, “Damn, that's hot.”

“I thought so too. I was so hard I thought my cock might rip a hole in my jeans.”

Scotty and I both laughed.

Leaning forward, Danny said, “But then it got even hotter. Rachel told Martin that she wanted me to watch. She wanted me to turn my chair around and watch Martin fuck her pussy. She wanted me to see him in action. She wanted me to see how good he was and how good he could make her feel.”

I said, “She was stroking his ego.”

“Damn right she was.”

“Did it work?” asked Scotty.

“Oh yes. I was invited to sit on the foot of the bed and watch.”

I asked, “Is that what you wanted?”

“At the time I was so excited I didn't have any idea what I wanted, but in retrospect, yes, it was exactly what I wanted.” Danny looked directly at me. “Michael, when you're a cuckold, an eager, voluntary cuckold, there is nothing more exciting than watching another man push his cock into your wife or girlfriend's pussy.”

I shook my head. “Five months ago I would have been disgusted by that statement. Now, I have to admit that I understand it. Hell, I don't just understand it, it excites me too.”

Scotty said, “Michael, it is indeed time for you to go home.”

“It's time for both of you to go home. I just received a text from Erika. Ginger and Maureen are both done playing. They're waiting for you in the lobby bar.” It was Maggie. She was standing behind us.

I glanced at my watch. It had been almost an hour and a half since Ginger, Maureen and their playmates had retired to the bedroom alcoves.

Scotty stood up and said, “Thank you Maggie.”

As I stood up, Maggie's cell phone beeped. It was tucked into one of the lace thigh garters holding up her fishnet stockings. She took it out. After glancing at it for a second, she said, “Danny, Rachel also just arrived in the lobby bar. It's time for you to go home too.”

Danny stood up and looked at us. “I'll walk out with you.”

I asked, “Do we need to settle our bill?”

Shaking her head, Maggie said, “No, at Club Wanderlust the wives take care of everything, including a nice gratuity for me.”

“Maggie, as always, you've taken wonderful care of us.”

Maggie beamed. “Thank you Scotty. It's always a pleasure to see you.” She looked at Danny and me. “I hope your wives and girlfriend had fun this evening.”

Danny said, “I'm sure they did.”

Scotty said, “We'd better not keep them waiting.”

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments